Over 20 years professional analytical experience performing duties in one or a combination of the following or closely related areas: management analysis, personnel, planning, program evaluation, or policy analysis, document review and legal writing. Successfully discharged my responsibilities as a general legal analyst by developing creative, effective and innovate ways of solving clients' legal problems, research, multi-dimensional analysis. My methodology is simply but effective: I usually began with first problem definition and identifying the commonly known possible solutions and then I would challenge my selves to explore possible new and innovative solutions. After that, I would develop a unique project plan of action. Then I would start implementing the cause of action systematically. At the final stage I would monitor, analyze and document the results.
Business Analyst Manager - Allwell Pharmacy - Sacramento, California -2016-2018
• Evaluated business processes, anticipated requirements, uncovered areas for improvement, developed and implemented possible solutions.
• Gathered critical information and updates regarding trends in pharmaceutical and pharmacology discoveries, research sales, management, and legislation.
• Managed various projects, developed project plans, and monitored performance.
• Successfully prioritized initiatives and efficiently managed competing resources to maximize profits and excellent customer satisfaction.
• Supervised and reviewed business closing documents including, appraisal, of intangible assets like brand presence, intellectual property, customer information, and projection of future revenue; offers and counter offers; and purchase contracts
- Business Analyst Manager at Allwell Pharmacy
- Legal Consultant/ Legal Analyst at Orji Law Firm PLC
2 years at this Job
- Doctor of Jurisprudence - Jurisprudence
- Bachelor of Arts in Political Science - Political Science
Business Analyst Manager (January 2018 - Present)
Business Analyst Supervisor (January 2017 - December 2017)
Business Analyst (March 2016 - December 2016)
• Shifted laterally from sister company into newly created business analyst position at Edge to drive data-driven decisions and assist in building the new department's processes and team.
• Promoted to supervisor role and then manager role after repeated recognition for top performance and demonstrating the ability to empower others to perform effectively.
• Manage a portfolio of over 20 projects and a team of 3 other business analysts and develop their skillsets in analyzing complex data, in recommending effective solutions, and in presenting these recommendations to senior leadership.
• Executed on over 50 projects relating to data analysis, process improvement, and change management. Some examples: ◦ Identified inefficiencies in newly created logistics-focused contact-center process, documented and implemented new processes, and increased headcount from 6 to 20 to handle 40% growth from previous year. ◦ Led data-driven analysis of customer care department. Identified weaknesses in processes and made recommendations to the COO. Recommendation implementation led to an 8% decrease in employee turnover. ◦ Developed processes to build new HR department and selected software to manage applicant workflow. Increased candidate applications over 400% by growing headcount to 3 recruiters. ◦ Led integration of a newly acquired company's data and processes into PestMate software in less than 2 months. Assisted in managing development of new features and QA of data integrity related to the acquisition. ◦ Collected requirements from leadership on reporting needs and directed business analyst team in working with developer team to create and QA 8 new executive and senior level reports.
• Awarded 2016 Employee of the Year for outstanding performance, selected among 250 other employees.
- Business Analyst Manager at Edge Pest Control
- Implementation Specialist at eNex Solutions
- Client Relationship Associate at Gartner
- Corporate Account Manager at Edge Pest Control
3 years at this Job
- BS - Economics
* During my time at Showtime, I spearheaded several process improvement initiatives and software migrations that ultimately reduced bottlenecks within the sales reporting process and yearly budget analysis. * As Senior Business Analyst, I managed the timely and accurate reporting month close & forecasting processes for both revenue and expense on Showtime's Affiliate Finance team which supported key business units within the organization such as Marketing, Sales, Advertising and Creative Services. * Additional duties included over-the-top and market trend analysis, strategy and research used towards cost reduction initiatives and target market positioning. As well as budget planning, quarterly reporting, long range planning, tracking trends and key performance indicator's for ad Hoc projects or perspective investments.
- Senior Business Analyst (Manager) at CBS Corporation- Showtime Networks, Inc
- Financial Operations Analyst at Samsung Electronics America HQ
- Investment Operations Analyst at Mediant Communications, LLC
1 year, 10 months at this Job
- Master in Business Administration - Marketing, Entrepreneurship
- Bachelor's - Finance, Economics
Lawrenceville, Georgia 2015 to 2019
$2 billion global software solutions company servicing small and medium-sized businesses. Operations Business Analyst Manager-Global
• Led global business analysis team to support the organization in making viable IT changes to improve business processes and achieve organizational goals using Agile, Scrum, and Waterfall project methodologies.
• Championed $120 million software implementation across 9 countries by leading enterprise analysis to enable viable inhouse solutions to decrease 3rd party vendor costs by 10%. Projects to include ServiceNow, Kronos, Sitecore, SAP, and Sage People.
• Served as the Process/Product owner for Sage People. Worked with product managers to create roadmaps and business cases for product enhancement requests, change requests, new technologies, and production support. Maintained backlog of product enhancements and worked with IT leads to provide level of effort for enhancement releases and development testing. Attended Business Operation forum weekly meetings to discuss new projects and complete analysis on possible downstream impacts/new functionality for the Sage People product.
• Managed new installations of SAP/CRM applications and peripheral software.
• Increased project mobilization 2% by embedding the Kaizen project framework which mobilized scarce IT resources to work on smaller projects to provide quick wins.
• Championed and embedded the Business Analysis Discovery phase in which business analysts engaged at the time of idea conception to collaborate with IT and core business services to identify at a high-level project scope/charter assessments to be leveraged for stronger business cases.
• Turned business needs into functional requirements for HR, Marketing, Sales Operations, IT/Security, and Legal/Compliance portfolio projects.
• Created business valuation assessments, business requirements documents (BRD), and functional /nonfunctional specification document to define requirements, possible constraints, and current state to develop future state concepts. Analysis provided project implementation team to supply project requirements for in-scope viable solutions.
• Supported benefits realization costs by determining system decommissioning opportunities, headcount savings, and operational improvement processes.
- Operations Business Analyst Manager-Global at SAGE
- Senior Business Analyst/ HCM Consultant Implementation at ADP
4 years, 2 months at this Job
- BBA - Business
Atlanta, GA 7/2018 - Present Sr. Order to Cash Consultant/ Business Analyst Manager/ AR Conversion/Interface Lead Managed employee and contractor work as part of the project. Also performed as Functional/Technical Sr. Implementation Consultant for PeopleSoft 9.2 New Implementation for AR. Managed project as Interim Functional Project Lead prior to hiring of PM. Set up and lead all data gathering sessions with client stakeholders for GL, AR, and AP modules. Created configuration setup documents for all modules, which were then used to create the Configuration guides. Managed the conversion of Customers and Billing Invoices from legacy system to PS AR using ExcelToCI tool. Completely configured AR and many parts of AP and GL. Mapped and managed the development of Customer Interface back to legacy order management system, including creation of functional specification for interface file. Created training documentation and test scenarios/scripts for QA and UAT testing.
- Sr. Order to Cash Consultant/ Business Analyst Manager/ AR Conversion/Interface Lead at Genuine Parts
- Sr. Order to Cash Consultant/ Business Analyst Manager/ OTC Conversion Lead at CITY OF FORT WORTH, Fort Worth
- Grants/KK/PO/AP/EX Sr. Consultant/ Project Manager at EMORY UNIVERSITY
- KK/AR Sr. Budget Consultant/ Sr. Business Analyst at GA State Accounting Office
8 months at this Job
- MBA - Investment Finance
- BS - Mathematics and Computer Science
• Promoted to company leadership team, supervising the Maintenance and Support Team.
• Performed GL account reconciliations and data cleanup using SQL Developer.
• Provided software training to customers through various modes.
• Analyzed software code in Oracle Forms Builder, Oracle Reports Builder, and Oracle Business Intelligence Enterprise Edition (OBIEE).
• Authored specs for Development Team review and coordinated with overseas team.
• Performed Quality Assurance (QA) / regression testing on bug fixes and software enhancements.
- ERP Business Analyst/ Manager at KHAMELEON SOFTWARE
- Transaction Processor in Oracle ERP System at GLOBAL COMPUTER ENTERPRISES (GCE)
4 years, 11 months at this Job
- MBA - Business Administration
- Bachelor's - Business Administration/Finance
Responsible for managing a team of business analysts and management of documentation for multiple government clients. Ensure the COTS product is delivered accurately, on time and within budget. Lead documentation effort for successful launches of online registries; currently involved in a large scale project for the Lieutenant Governor’s Office of the United States Virgin Islands.
• Serve as lead business analyst on multiple projects with international teams, responsibilities include: acting as a single point of contact for key stakeholders, enforcing best practices, management of catalogs including specification accuracy, release/deployment and sprint planning, implementing process improvements, and problem solving
• Analyze existing workflows and processes, create process maps and identify areas of potential improvement.
• Work with customers to document functional requirements. This includes in scope functionality along with application enhancements.
• Demonstrate product features and train customers on their configured application using one-on-one, group, classroom and on-line techniques.
• Support Development, System Testing and User Acceptance Testing (UAT) to ensure configurations are completed per documented requirements.
• Act as a liaison between the customer and development team to ensure specification interpretation and customer needs are met.
• Work in Agile Methodology. Lead daily stand ups, participate in sprint planning, sprint refinement, release planning/ Go-Live, deployment, and demos.
• Serve as support lead for live projects. Assist with determining customer release schedules and work priority.
• Act as first point of contact for incidents (P1’s, P2’s, etc) requiring analysis support.
• Perform annual appraisals, conduct regular one-on-one sessions to provide and receive feedback.
- Business Analyst Manager/Agile Product Owner at Foster Moore US LLC
- Business Analyst at Foster Moore US LLC
- Sr. Business Analyst at MercuryGate International
- Business Analyst II at Ferrandino & Son, Inc
1 year, 6 months at this Job
- Bachelor's of Arts - Geography
• Completed in-depth analyses for business-optimization projects, reporting tools, back-office programs and account receivables/payables programs. Measurable outcomes: ❖ 10.5% revenue growth (2016 & 2017) ❖ $625K capital-expense reduction ❖ 95% account - retention rates ❖ $2.1M labor - cost savings
• Surveyed and evaluated risk related to requirements implementation, testing processes, project communications, and training; saving the company $65,000 annually
• Participated in business intelligence solution development, communication, training, implementation, and deployment
- Senior IT Business Analyst Manager at Stericycle Inc
- IT BUSINESS ANALYST MANAGER at Cintas Corporation (merged w/stericycle-shredit)
- BUSINESS ANALYST at J.P. Morgan Chase
3 years at this Job
- PH.D - Psychology
- Master's - I/O Psychology
- Bachelor's - Criminal Justice
Led UDI process and procedure rollout for service. Managed all Field Corrective Actions. Generated, analyzed, and tracked product and customer data for product support, regulatory, and marketing teams. Communication lead and project manager for recalls and equipment updates. Oversaw development and documented business requirements, protocol, test cases and schedule for projects to enhance mobile CRM (Resco), CRM (Dynamics) and ERP systems (QAD MFG/PRO). Implemented changes improve customer experience, decrease cost through thoughtful automation. Developed content for Emails in using MalChimp. Developed reports and analyzed data in Excel. Key role during FDA Visits. Trained Member of community emergency response team. Helped to establish a Toastmasters' group on-site. Trained in Project Management. Received awards for work implementing best practices, reducing errors, and supporting audits.
- Data Analyst / Business Analyst / Manager Install Base at Spacelabs Healthcare
- Senior Email Marketing Manager / Product Owner at Classmates, Inc.
- Online Marketing and Communications Manager / Ad Operations Coordinator (Consultant at MICROSOFT
4 years, 6 months at this Job
- Sr. - Economics & Administration
- AA - Marketing Management
- - Studied Mechnical Engineering Technology
SAP Benefits application studio:
• Gathers application functional requirements for self-service applications and vendor interfaces.
• Proposes & negotiates app layout and features (limited)
• Manages offshore QA team - test planning, results review, obtaining client signoff
• 5 years of Agile scrum experience Mobile application studio:
• Gathered application functional requirements
• Proposed and negotiated app layout and features
• Managed offshore designers and QA team - test planning, results review, obtaining client signoff
- Senior Business Analyst Manager at DELOITTE
- Senior Business Analyst Contractor at TEKNETEX/HEALTHSPRING
- Senior Business Analyst at HCA
5 years, 8 months at this Job
- CERTIFICATION - Mechanical Engineering
- - MECHANICAL ENGINEERING