Westlake, OH March 2015 - Present Largest publicly-traded operator/franchisor of full-service travel centers in the United States. Business Analyst / Manager, Project Management Office, Westlake, OH Senior Business Analyst responsible for performing project work along with managing a group of five business analysts within the Project Management Office. Is responsible for establishing and maintaining best business practices and templates for Business Analysis deliverables. Worked with Project Management and Quality Analyst Managers to establish and maintain SDLC best practices. Instituted policies for adapting and utilizing JIRA for requirements management increasing team efficiency, proficiency and manageability.
- Business Analyst / Manager at Travel Centers of America
- Business Analyst, Enterprise Resource Organization at Progressive Insurance
- Business Analyst, National Cash Automation Department at Federal Reserve Bank
- Business Analyst, Rittman, OH at BOTTOMLINE TECHNOLOGIES
3 years, 10 months at this Job
- BS - Service Management
• IT Business Analyst Manager - Adept at all sizes and phases of business analysis. Leadership experience with both business process and technology projects with budgets exceeding $50 million.
• Function as a Manager for both FTE and on / off-shore contracting staff. Managing capacity during peak project work.
• Responsible for all estimates requested from the business for their Book of Work. This was to include project and product knowledge, gathering teams impacted to provide IT estimate, and determining project length and cost.
• Responsible for the requirements for legal / regulatory business mandatory projects to include the Dodd Frank / RESPA regulation. In addition to writing the Business and Functional requirements, worked closely with development and testing teams to ensure successful delivery.
• Adept in User Case, Business and Functional requirement writing.
- Vice President, Business Analyst Manager at Adept
- Vice President at IT Testing Center
- Manager, User Acceptance Testing at
- Customer Service Roles at
8 years at this Job
- - Business Intelligence and Reporting Tools
• Manage the BA team within the EPMO ◦ Assign project work as needed based on project needs from Business Owners and Project Managers ◦ Maintain positive work environment and encourage collaboration ◦ Maintain adequate staffing levels to meet project demand ◦ Onboarding and mentoring of new staff ◦ Ensure team is meeting established documentation standards and timelines ◦ Performance evaluations of team members ◦ Work with team to overcome obstacles and roadblocks to success ◦ Encourage team to explore better and more efficient ways of working ◦ As a working manager, participate in the initial review of Business Architecture practices
- Business Analyst Manager at
- Business Analyst and manager at Merrill Corporation
- Senior Business Analyst at
- Senior Business Analyst at MoneyGram International
2 years, 5 months at this Job
Project – Guidewire PolicyCenter, Application Transformation
• Responsible for leading the stakeholder meetings including Project Sponsors, Business Product Managers, Business Consultants, Architects and Subject Matter Experts (Business and IT) via workshops and JAD sessions to understand business needs.
• Document current and future Business Process while converting high level business requirements into detailed functional requirements.
• Create Functional Requirements (User Stories, Requirements Traceability Matrix) Data Flow Diagrams, Scenarios documents and Use Cases.
• Conduct Stakeholder Analysis, Interviews, Requirement Workshops and Structured Walkthrough of requirements.
• Change Control Management and Communication, be the liaison between Business and IT Teams and conduct discussions.
• Conduct Root Cause Analysis for requirement defects, review production issues and propose solution to Business
• Review Test Objectives, Test Plans, provide feedback and approval.
• Perform User Acceptance Testing, Deployment Support and Production Validation.
• Act as a Project Manager to resolve conflicts, communicate with impacted applications (internal and external), follow up on budget, scheduling and forecasting etc.
• Conduct interviews for hiring new Business Analysts in the team, mentor new hires, conduct training sessions and provide feedback.
- Lead Business Analyst (Manager) - Insurance at Cognizant Technology Solutions
- Lead Business Analyst - Banking and Financial Services at Cognizant Technology Solutions
- Business Systems Analyst - Insurance at Cognizant Technology Solutions
- Lead Business Systems Analyst - Banking and Financial Services at Infosys Limited
4 years, 10 months at this Job
- Bachelor in Technology - Electronics Engineering
Responsibilities: Lead BA in an Agile environment. Documented requirements for the data team, guided the offshore BAs and testers to successfully plan and complete testing, Coordinated and managed UAT testing with business. ❏ Owned the backlog and documented user stories for the product owners ❏ Managed UAT with the test and business teams ❏ Helped the scrum master and the team with the scrum ceremonies ❏ Owned change management process to document and follow through Project: Rewrite project for the current Independence Assessment application: The public accounting profession requires accounting firms to be independent from their attest clients in both fact and appearance. Prior to accepting new attest work, the firm is required to be independent in accordance with US Independence Policy, Acceptance of Audit Engagements. An independence assessment helps identify potential independence matters in a timely manner, take corrective action, and, ultimately, minimize risk to the firm. Project: Rewrite project for Relationship Check When considering a new engagement for pwC, it is important to understand if other engagement teams within or other PwC Firms are providing services to the prospective client or to any third party who may be affected by the engagement. Environment: Salesforce, VSTS, Visio, Microsoft Office tools, Scrum/ Agile
- Business Analyst, Manager at PricewaterhouseCoopers
- Sr Business Analyst / Project Manager at CitiBank
- at Software Guidance & Assistance, Inc
- Senior Business Systems Analyst at Serve (AMEX)
1 year, 1 month at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Science and Engineering - Computer Science and Engineering
Responsible for managing a staff of (4) business and systems analysts throughout the SDLC (Software Development Life Cycle) process regarding a full conversion of the credit union core system. Accountable for our unit in completing the project on time and within budget.
• Starting in this position there were (8) open projects; I spearheaded the completion of 3 of the projects within 6 months of coming on board in order to alleviate scope creep.
• Worked with cross-functional departments to create requirements for implementations/upgrades and releases of the core system.
• Spearheaded meetings with senior management and staff.
• Ensured staff and business units adhered to the SDLC (System Development Life Cycle) process.
• Managed workflow and scheduled enhancements for program changes within existing system.
• Created test scripts for implementations, releases and bug fixes.
• Worked with various department staff regarding integration and user acceptance testing and training.
• Managed and proposed recommendations for solutions regarding client data, system setup, and system functionality to obtain appropriate approvals; managed process through resolution.
• Worked with various interfaces that enabled third-party vendors to integrate with core system in order to support interactive data exchanges.
• Provided ongoing training support onsite as well as through video conferencing and webinars.
• Managed a staff of (4) Business/Systems Analysts with the end-to-end process of SDLC.
• Held bi-weekly meetings with staff to ensure requirements/ test scripts completed on time before sending to business.
• Worked with business units to create, test and document client-specific test plans.
• Managed and proposed recommendations for solutions regarding client data, system setup, and system functionality to obtain appropriate approvals, and manages through resolution.
- Business Analyst Manager/Project Analyst at Vantage Credit Union
- Business Systems Analyst II/Project Coordinator at Express Scripts
- Operations Support Analyst at Citibank (CBNA)
- Supervisor at AmerenUE
3 years, 1 month at this Job
- PMP Certificate
- MBA - Business Administration/Management
- BA - Business Administration/Accounting
7. Technical Author, IT Consultant, Business Analyst, Manager of Training, Quality Control Analyst Resume
Designed and developed changes to Patient Care and hospital services. Designed and implemented a reporting system to report on septic problems in the hospital and on the quality and reliability of preventing serious diseases in patients who came in for other procedures. I Performed various jobs in supporting the hospital's CICS/COBOL systems. I Helped in the development of a new patient Care Systems for multiple hospitals that were consolidated into the main hospital system. Technical Author, IT Consultant, Business Analyst, Manager of Training, Quality Control Analyst Other Companies I have worked for over 44 years
- Technical Author, IT Consultant, Business Analyst, Manager of Training, Quality Control Analyst at Greater St. Louis Area
- Technical Author at Greater St. Louis Area
- Business Analyst at Greater St. Louis Area
- Programmer Analyst III at Greater St. Louis Area
11 months at this Job
Lead analyst directly supporting Managing Director in Underwriting. Provided detailed analysis around key performance trends and offered feedback on improving productivity for production teams as well as MIS reporting. Consolidated and led validation efforts on data mining from multiple data sources for presentation into high level snapshot reporting reviewed by Senior Management.
• Created over 20 teams' multi-level expanded production deck to provide managers a deeper view of team production comparatively to peer production, increasing all production effectiveness.
• Initiated and oversaw a large-scale year-long project that reduced the amount of repetitive MIS reporting by over 50%.
• Responsible for real time forecasting of inventory trends that enabled management to determine and accurately staff production teams which in turn led to cost savings in overtime being paid out.
- Vice President / Business Analyst Manager at JP Morgan Chase
- Business Data Analyst at JP Morgan Chase
- Report Analyst at World Travel Service
- Senior Business Analyst at Washington Mutual
7 years, 2 months at this Job
- High school or equivalent
- Business Analyst Manager at
- Assistant Business Analyst Manager at
- Senior Business Analyst at Crocs Hong Kong Limited
- Senior Business Analyst at
1 year, 3 months at this Job
- Master of Philosophy - Risk Management Science
• Responsible for planning the strategic short and long-term goals in North and South America
• Led new business model and business case development topics in a cross-functional matter
• Formulating feasible recommendations to the Regional and Global Senior Executive Team on how to optimize and continue growth
• Responsible Rittal North and South America's Growth initiatives development
• Developing business plans that support and introduce solutions for strategic issues that impact the company
• Leading strategic projects from the design phase with cross-functional teams
• Conducting organizational reviews to identify strengths, weaknesses, and opportunities for growth
- Strategic Business Analyst (Manager) at North and South America
- Business Manager Hungary and Danube Territory at Syngenta Crop Protection HQ
- Specialist at Syngenta Crop Protection HQ
- Lawn & Garden EAME Finance Analyst at Syngenta Crop Protection HQ
1 year, 7 months at this Job
- - Agriculture
- - International Management & Chinese as a Second Language