Formulate and define system scope and objectives using knowledge of information technology and industry knowledge/ requirements.
➢ Act as a liaison between client and technical solutions/ support groups, using strong communication skills to elicit, document, analyze and validate business processes, systems, and solution requirements.
➢ Research, identify, and specify solutions to problems.
➢ Prepare test plans and manual regression testing.
➢ Support and conduct visualization, user experience and configuration elements of solution design.
➢ Document requirements specifications using high-maturity methods, processes and tools.
➢ Support requirements management and change management processes.
➢ Support aspects of the business cycle, including proposals, feasibility studies, and implementations.
➢ Consider the business implications of the application of technology to the current business environment.
➢ Support change management and aspects of the business cycle by functioning as a liaison between the client and technical solutions groups.
➢ Participate in the elicitation, documentation, analysis and validation of business processes, systems, and solutions.
➢ Document requirements specifications using requirements traceability matrixes; and writing SQL scripts as needed.
➢ Support aspects of the business cycle, including feasibility (impact) studies and implementations.
- Business Analyst at DXC Technology -Business Analyst
- Medicaid Analyst at DXC Technology -Medicaid Analyst
- Recipient Services Agent & Team Lead at Hewlett Packard
- Revenue- Revenue Specialist at Department of Revenue
1 year, 5 months at this Job
- AAS degree - Accounting
- High School Diploma
Description:Founded in 1942 as Freightliner Corporation, Daimler Trucks North America is the leading heavy-duty truck manufacturer in North America. The company produces and markets commercial vehicles under the Freightliner, Western Star, and Thomas Built Buses nameplates. In addition, its family of brands includes Detroit, Alliance, Freightliner Custom Chassis Corporation, and SelecTrucks.
➢ Gather requirements for the listed options risk management system, specifically for index options risk management spreadsheet. Defining requirements for product control and risk management end of day feeds.
➢ Improve existing project management methods with Agile and Lean project management methodologies
➢ Initiate and evangelize automation projects and technology adoption for process improvement
➢ Lead the initiative for implementing Salesforce for business process management
➢ Liaise between the engineering, sales, and manufacturing teams for the product development process and ensure alignment with the customer requirements and quality aspects
➢ Conducted JAD (Joint Application Development) Sessions and RAD (Rapid Application Development) Sessions with stakeholders.
➢ Interacted with Senior Directors in managing the Agile Scrum process to ensure smooth delivery of projects.
➢ Identified internal and external system requirements, design and configuration set-up also created User Documentation and conducted a training class.
➢ Perform Data Analysis for deploying reports.
➢ Performed Data Profiling of the current state of data in the Data Warehouse by doing Data Analysis using SQL Queries and MicrosoftExcel, finding Gaps in Data and formulating solutions for the same.
➢ Worked in conjunction with other team members, technical architects and developers to understand system integration and interface requirements.
➢ Collects requirements from department managers and users for enhancements. Acts as liaison between clients and development.
➢ Expertise with supply chain strategies/vendor manufacturing process methods to determine the level of procurement and strategic sourcing strategies/plans and worked with vendors/peers to determine lead times, schedules and cycle counts, established requirements needs.
➢ Created PowerPoint presentations incorporating MS Office Suite, Excel, Word and Access
➢ Co-authored a detailed Business Requirements Document and Functional Specification Document.
➢ Lead multiple project teams of technical professionals through all phases of the SDLC
➢ Recognize growth areas and generate product innovation ideas
➢ Closely monitor industry trends and perform market analysis
➢ Identify and develop KPIs and dashboards to track efficiency opportunities.
➢ Designed the Data Warehousing ETL procedures for extracting the data from all source systems to the target system.
➢ Worked throughout the SDLC, which included requirements, specifications, design, analysis,and testing utilizing AGILE methodology. Environment: Salesforce, Alteryx, ETL, Jira, Smartsheet, Agile, Windows XP/2016, Tableau, SQL, MS-Project, MS-Office Suite, MS Visio, MS Word, MS Excel, Kanbo
- Business Analyst at Daimler Trucks North America
- Business Analyst at The Standard
- Business Analyst/Consultant at Infosys Limited
- Business Analyst at Wipro Technologies
1 year at this Job
Collects and researches specific client requirements for projects, identifies
requirements, gathers workflow data and basic system and reporting
• Document issues, action items, user requirements, or deliverables from projects
• Identifies opportunities for business or process improvement; makes associated recommendations as appropriate.
• Monitors production batch and ad hoc jobs as required to ensure proper functioning and completion of business operations.
• Research and resolve technical and functional issues according to defined prioritization/severity scheme
- Business Analyst at Kaiser Permanente Business Analyst
- Claims Quality Assurance Auditor at Kaiser Permanente
- Lead Claims Examiner at Kaiser Permanente
4 years, 10 months at this Job
Adobe Systems Major Clients Served during this period -
• Bank of America
• Capital Group
• Thrivent Financial
• La Quinta
• Sprint Responsibilities:
• Performed AS-IS business process study.
• Working to gather Requirements for migrating of Content from Portal to Adobe AEM and functionalities including Multi-site management and multi-channel management and Digital Asset Management.
• Working with Business/UX Producers/AEM architects/Experience Leads on component.
• Collaborating with Content authoring teams to create functional specs for shared components.
• Performed gap analysis for Components Requirement Standards.
• Working with Product Manager to streamline the current adobe analytics engagement process.
• Define and document standards, styles, & patterns for Future state UX.
• Consult with experience teams (definition and/or scrum) as they utilize common styles and patterns
• Following Kanban process - Involved in User-story creation, Stand-ups, Grooming, retrospectives and demos
• Creating user-stories for patterns and Proof of Concept in JIRA.
• Working with Accessibility teams to understand the ADA requirements for various experiences
• Preparing Weekly Status Reports and MoMs (Minutes of Meeting) for Pain Points meeting
- Business Analyst at Business Analyst/Product Owner
- Product Owner at
- Business Analyst at Deutsche Bank Global Services
- Business Analyst at
6 years at this Job
- Bachelor of Engineering - Electronics & Communications
Loan Selling Advisor - SRE Program
The Federal Home Loan Mortgage Corporation (FHLMC), known as FreddieMac is a public Government Sponsored Enterprise (GSE) which buys mortgages on secondary market, pools them as a mortgage-backed securities to investors in open market. The project involved in enhancing the Selling System to meet the Business Policies and provide flexibility to customers to take Contracts and sell Loans in the Selling System. Responsibilities:
• Participated in PI Planning, Sprint Planning, Backlog Grooming, Retrospective and Daily Scrum meetings.
• Participated in the development and grooming of Project Backlog Stories (Requirements) with business and technology stakeholders.
• Coordinated and participated in estimation meetings to provide high-level estimates (story points) for Backlog stories.
• Support the product owner in maintaining the product backlog and scheduling next release
• Prepared, scheduled and lead meetings between enterprise business and technical resources and multiple vendors in preparation for demonstrations resulting in more efficient and productive meetings with fewer follow up questions and communications.
• Removed team issues, impediments, defects, observations impacting the team on a daily basis to allow the team to deliver the sprint goals and deliverables.
• Worked with key SMEs and business unit stakeholders to identify requirements and translated them into flow charts and UML artifacts (Activity Diagrams) in MS Visio and wireframes to assist in technical design
• Performed GAP analysis of the functional requirements to ensure they aligned to Business requirement.
• Coordinated dependencies across multiple Teams within the Release Train
• As a Sr. Business Analyst written more than 100 User stories in Gherkin format and conducted the story grooming.
• Extensively worked in entering and updating Issues (Epics, Stories, and Tasks) onto VersionOne Agile application.
• Walkthrough the User stories and AC's with the Product Owner and took sign-off.
• Work with developers/peer analysts to re-engineer or analyze the existing system
• Work with the developers to ensure requirements are being implemented to meet business need and in-line with standard practices
• Work with Testing team to clarify the requirements and participate in the Test Plan/Review meetings
• Assisted in User Acceptance Testing associated Sprint Stories for Acceptance Signoff
• Supported the Developers and Testers for the Sprint Demo.
• Responsible for instructing, directing and checking the work of other Business system analysts including quality assurance reviews. Key Achievements:
• Received the award "Most Valuable Team Player" for coordinating with the Team
• Received multiple Appreciations in emails and verbally from client Managers, Client Stake Holders
- Sr. Business Analyst at FreddieMac
7 months at this Job
Sr. Salesforce Business Analyst
Sr. Salesforce Business Analyst
- Sr. Salesforce Business Analyst at Sr. Salesforce Business Analyst
at this Job
- Business Analyst at LMH a CMC Company
- at CooperativaMuratori&Cementisti - C.M.C. di Ravenna SocietàCooperativa (CMC)
- Business Analyst/Data Analyst at CooperativaMuratori&Cementisti - C.M.C. di Ravenna SocietàCooperativa (CMC)
- Business Analyst /Data Analyst at CooperativaMuratori&Cementisti - C.M.C. di Ravenna SocietàCooperativa (CMC)
2 years, 2 months at this Job
SAP Business Analyst
- SAP Business Analyst at Confidential
- SAP FICO Consultant at Confidential
1 year, 9 months at this Job
- Master's - Finance
- Bachelor's - Computer Science
Trainee as business analyst .
- Trainee business analyst at CRB tech
3 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Computer science
SAP Business Analyst
- SAP Business Analyst at Ball Horticultural Com
- SAP Business Analyst at Enterprise Peak
- SAP Senior Consultant at Sutoer Solutions
- SAP SD/LE Consultant at Fabergent
2 years, 10 months at this Job