Business Transformation Business Architect for a major program at FEMA-the WYO (Write Your Own Company) Strategic Initiative. Authored the WYO Concept of Operations Performance Framework. Worked with both IT Teams (Enterprise Architect (EA) and Development Teams) to develop this framework. Managed resources focused on Business Requirements and evaluated BI software such as Power BI, Tableau and QLIK to help in the development of a Real Time Dashboard. Trained Management team on several Audit and Compliance Reports that impacted the Organization. ⎯ Successful completion of the Concept of Operations Document and worked on several Change Requests for the organization as part of Business Development efforts ♦ Deloitte Consulting: Execute IT transformation for Concept of Operations/IT Strategy including IT Systems analysis, change management and development of 23+ work areas & initiatives for a 3-5-year implementation plan ⎯ Performed a key role in the facilitation of transformation road maps, developing Customer/Stakeholder Segmentation, IT Systems Analysis, process/organizational change improvements with IBM Blueworks, and Data Analysis/IT performance metrics ♦ Computer Sciences Corporation (CSC): Championed end-to-end responsibility of building and implementing LEAN, Six Sigma, and other methodologies at the (3) financial/HR global shared service centers (US, Prague, and India). Developed a change strategy for the organization and coached Green Belt employees ⎯ Implement Six Sigma methodology and provide leadership to cross-functional teams in Shared Service by empowering process improvement execution and defect elimination while identifying $1.45M in cost savings for the organization Federal Aviation Administration - Office of the Assistant Administrator External Consultant / Process Improvements Assumed strategic, consultative, and project lead role to streamline and improve employee & operational services, and performance management functions. Managed performance and guided team members/senior consultants on diverse aspects of service deliverables, process effectiveness, and customer engagements, while recommending process changes. ♦ Performed due diligence to conduct Voice of the Customer (VOC), Voice of the Business (VOB) & VOB/VOC Alignment, to be presented to management ♦ Leveraged insightful analytics to conduct a Voice of the Process (VOP) Analysis that included SIPOC/RACI and CTQ analysis ♦ Conducted benchmark study for several Federal Performance Dashboards such as FDA Track and other FAA Internal dashboards − SWOT analysis / Six Sigma Interviews − Recommend performance metric & KPIs − Performed Benchmarks based on the Government Performance Reporting Act Modernization Act of 2010 Capital One Bank External Consultant / Process Improvement Led and supported special change management projects to improve processes, implement & track performance measures, improve quality, and use technology to increase mission performance. Leveraged six sigma principles, to guide the organization through the transformational process, while providing oversight in business operations and systems support. ♦ Focused on the delivery of quantifiable results, to stakeholders, and coached teams on diverse aspects such as marketing and merchant services ♦ Delivered six sigma artifacts for small business banking group FITOC, CTQs, FMEAs, Risk plans, and change management principles ♦ Analyzed core functions, identified key risks and processes hampering efficiency, and recommended corrective measures ♦ Developed trusted relationships with stakeholders at all levels within complex programs, and trained management on process effectiveness − Employed SIPOC analysis, process maps, and RACI, and Six Sigma methodologies − Performed root cause analysis and mapped existing processes − Trained Senior Directors and VPs on process effectiveness and efficiencies
- Business Architect at Department Homeland Security (DHS)/Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA)
- Internal Consultant / Business Process Improvements at Chevo Consulting, LLC
- Contractor at NIH
- Managing Consultant/Requirements Management at International Business Machines
6 years, 8 months at this Job
- MBA - Program Certificate
- Master of Business Administration - (M.B.A.) Strategic Management
- Master of Arts - (M.A.) Economics
- Bachelor of Science - (B.S.) Economics
Director-level position accountable for establishing a Business Architecture practice at US Foods, and performing as the Enterprise Business Architect for corporate applications (finance, HR, payroll, legal and revenue management). Serve as interim Business Relationship Manager for enterprise software installations of Alfresco (ECM) and Workday (HCM).
- Enterprise Business Architect at US Foods
- Director, IT Business Relationship Management at US Foods
- Senior Manager, Merchandising Applications at US Foods
- Senior Manager, Master Data Applications at US Foods
2 years, 10 months at this Job
- BS - Electrical Engineering
- MBA - commerce
- Associate's - Project Management
• Playing a major role as a PEGA Business Architect in leading and assisting to identify and optimally define process flows, user stories and requirements.
• Conducted JAD sessions with various stakeholders, and tracked leads to elaborate on the developed requirements, discuss, and resolve open issues Environment: PRPC 7.1.8 (BPM Tool), Confluence, Rally
- Lead Pega Business Architect at Health Net Inc
- Lead Pega Business Architect at Health Net Inc
- Lead Pega Business Architect at Health Net Inc
- Lead Pega Business Architect at Wellpoint Inc
2 years, 4 months at this Job
Worked as an Enterprise Business Architect analyzing enterprise level impacts on ideas and demands
submitted by senior management team and prepared business architecture for impacts at an enterprise
level. Documented Business Capabilities; Value Streams; Processes that are impacted for each idea and prepared Architecture Blue Prints for the Baseline and Target State Business Architecture. RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Provided strategic consultation to assigned line-of-business (LOB) or assigned functional area(s) of business in defining or designing business capabilities and processes, functions and organizational structures.
• Participated in divisional enterprise strategy development, including environmental analysis, opportunity identification, value cases and business innovation portfolio development.
• Acted as an advocate for business needs while in parallel providing ongoing feedback on developments and initiatives within IT
• Communicated IT SLA metrics to respective areas of assigned business functions.
• Collaborated, facilitated and consulted with business stakeholders of the areas of responsibility in planning, business case development and proposal of business initiatives in alignment with desired business capabilities.
• Worked with other peer business architects and EA architects to identify shared capabilities and processes and opportunities to create efficiencies across the enterprise and facilitate development of cross-functional solutions
• Provided consultation to business analysts on an ongoing basis in communicating divisional capability plans
• At the project execution level, collaborated extensively with Business Analysts to ensure a tight alignment between the business capabilities and high-level use case scenarios identified in the Solution Blueprint document and corresponding detailed requirements identified in the Business Requirements Document (BRD) that support them.
• Participated in enterprise architecture development, including business architecture, information architecture, application portfolio and technical architecture.
• Collaborated with the enterprise program & project management office on reporting project status, issues, risks and benefits regarding areas of responsibility.
• Explored ways to apply new technology to, and reuse existing technology for, business processes; research and provide information on technical trends and competitors' practices relevant to assigned LOB or assigned functional area(s) of business customers.
• Assessed near-term needs, using structured interview processes, to establish business priorities; consult with technical subject matter experts and develop alternative technical solutions; advise on options, risks, costs vs. benefits, and impact on other business processes and system priorities.
• Collaborated with other IT functional areas to remain apprised of project status, and inform LOB customer management of progress; conversely, keep IT's technology and service managers aware of key LOB customer issues, identifying and resolving potential problems and conflicts.
• Developed, motivated and directed staff to create a team environment, and enable staff to fulfill the LOB customer operating objectives. MY DELIVERABLES: Business Architecture Blue print; Capability Mapping; Value Stream Mapping; Business Process Flow Diagrams; Business Need Analysis Document; Data Requirements Specifications; User Interface Specifications; Gap Analysis; Prototypes; Storyboarding; User Interface Screen Flow Diagram; Business Rule Definitions; Business Mapping Scope for Integration Programs DELIVERABLES CONTRIBUTED TO: Non-Functional Requirements Specification; Logical Data Model; Business Need Analysis Document; Work Breakdown Structure; Test Data Sheet; Test Plan; Test Scripts; Test Strategy; Test Results
- Enterprise Business Architect at Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Louisiana
4 years, 11 months at this Job
- Bachelor's in Electrical and Electronics Engineering - Electrical and Electronics Engineering
Business Solutions Architect and PM for Children's Services' HIPAA-compliant Case Management Project. Developed process models (Signavio) and complete prototype (Mendix) to support multi-program referrals and case management, work flow and multi-agency visibility rules.
- Business Architect / Project Manager at STATE OF VERMONT
- Principal at EASTERN WIND
- Sr. Manager at CAMUS COGNAC - COM3 DIGITAL CONSULTING
- Director at DENTSU - DIAN ZHONG SHU MA
1 month at this Job
The project scope is to create blueprints, information blueprints and data models for the entirety of Ford Motor Company.
• Established Valuestream Blueprints for Customer Care and Marketing departments for the Ford Enterprise Blueprint effort
• Met with SMEs and established process improvement and process re-engineering solutions for Product Definition and Marketing strategies
• Documented Enterprise/Business/Solution Architecture work for PDO (Product Definition & Offer) and application development
• Trained stakeholders and architects on methods that would help them establish valuestream Blueprints globally across Ford
• Involved in defining information architecture data models for: ◦ Vehicle ◦ Order ◦ Product
• Developed information standards for Ford Global data process and application information sharing
• Conducted/Provided independent research and current state of Customer domain landscape at Ford to determine department processes with a focus on customer centricity
• Managed coordination of team members via meetings and communication for projects across global time zones
• Environment: Sharepoint, Microsoft Office 2010 (powerpoint, excel word), MEGA HOPEX
- Business Architect at Ford Motor Company
- Business Analyst / Data Analyst at
- at Ford Motor Company
- Senior Business analyst at Ryder Logistics
1 year, 5 months at this Job
- - Foundations of Project Management
- - Simply Accounting
- B.S. in Computer Science - Computer Science
Provided consultation in the creation of Growth Journey Ecosystem for the Thrivent "Wise with Money Journey" strategy. Aligned a new business model, growth journey meta model and capability model with our strategic partnerships and Thrivent enterprise. Also, key contributor and mentor in development of business architecture program with a focus on business strategy, business capability, value streams and business process model frameworks. Applied business architecture discipline to multiple strategies and projects across Thrivent.
● Co-facilitated with technology strategic partner a new ecosystem business model that shows the value proposition of the providers and the value creation for the consumer.
● Tested ecosystem model using technology platform strategic partner, content strategic partner and Thrivent Financial product/service offerings. The 6-week test resulted in 140 new leads interested in key financial service planning next steps and product/service purchases. 4 new customers were acquired and purchased a financial plan, insurance, annuity and brokerage products.
● Integrated new prospects into our nurturing program for further analytical modeling and marketing strategy and planning stages. Thrivent Financial Services - Business Architect )
● Optimized the multi-interaction channel sales lead process to focus on the customer journey and trained customer care professionals on the new ecosystem business model.
● Developed a test, learn, and improve process to address future platform tests and processes in the ecosystem. Interviewed consumers in our test and studied analytical data to recommend improvements to the customer experience and content.
● Utilized level 3 and 4 process modeling technique to incorporate future improvements to the customer experience, marketing, sales and service processes and data.
● Partnered with business leadership across Strategic Partnerships and internal Thrivent Leadership to create emerging, differentiating business capabilities and processes in support of Thrivent's enterprise growth strategy.
● Led analysis across strategic partnership and internal Thrivent stakeholders in the alignment of growth journey capability model.
● Provided mentoring to the newly formed Business Architecture team on capability and process modeling
● Created a two-year roadmap to guide the rollout of Business Architecture deliverables.
● Vetted the existing business operating model, capability and process models against industry models. ◦ Recommended and implemented an enhanced fraternal offering that allows customers access to financial planning activities. ◦ Designed, developed and implemented new fraternal offerings for prospective and existing customers tailored by segment, life stage and life events. ◦ Advised leadership to develop a product portfolio management lifecycle mind-set ideate new, maintain/enhance existing and sunset assets for decommissioning to optimize investments.
● Led a team in the definition of a Relationship Care Management Capability weaving together marketing, sales and service processes into one customer-facing Serve Customer Process Model.
● Transformed Marketing, Sales and Service areas from product centric, siloed culture to an outside-in customer relationship care mentality. Relationship Care capability definitions, maturity state and Serve Customer process framework put into place.
● Led a diverse team championed by the Thrivent CIO and her direct reports to execute a business of IT strategy to transform the roles and processes of IT. ◦ Developed an IT Operating Model with executive level process owners responsible for each part of the operating model ◦ Led the definition and the decomposition of the IT Operating Model into level 2-4 processes. ◦ Facilitated the strategy refresh resulting in a new IT Mission, Vision, Goals, Strategies and Tactics. ◦ Prioritized strategies and delivered a two-year roadmap on most important focus areas. ◦ Led the execution of the roadmap resulting in a new Technology Asset Management solution (new roles and processes put into place and technical solution implemented)
- Business Architect at Thrivent Financial Services
- Project Architect at Ameriprise Financial Services
- Enterprise Business Architect (Virtual) at American Express
12 years, 8 months at this Job
- BA - PSYCHOLOGY
- - POST GRADUATE MASTER OF SOFTWARE ENGINEERING
Cox Communications (Client)
• Led a team of 6 to create a brand-new mobile application now available on iTunes and Android Play store utilizing Pega v7.3
• Acted as Product Owner to efficiently manage all backlog content by working with stakeholders prioritizing user stories using RALLY
• Acted as Scrum Master to efficiently manage development and QA teams to produce quality code with very low defects
• Led Discovery and GAP Analysis workshops with project sponsors and multiple business unit leaders to uncover costly swivel chair processes and identify other pain points
• Led DCO sessions to discuss and capture new case type process flows, wireframes, and business requirements with business unit leaders
• Led 'Pega Empowerment' workshops to strengthen client on Pega business user capabilities specifically Decision Management, Workbasket, Worklist, Work Delegation, and Organization Security
• Performed demonstrations of new application functionality to invested stakeholders while incorporating stakeholder feedback into a robust backlog of future application functionality
• Led weekly status meetings to give updates to clients on application status and to ensure dependencies with other systems are on schedule for completion
• Coordinated with multiple third-party system vendors to discuss existing and new web services that needed to be created for the application
• Led QA and UAT initiatives by creating over 200 test cases and scenarios for thorough testing
- Lead Pega Business Architect at Capgemini
- Lead Pega Business Architect at Cox Communications
- Lead Pega Business Architect at SEDGWICK CMS
- Business Development - SaaS Sales at Instart Logic
1 year, 5 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Business Administration - Management Information Systems
• Developed and maintained the Enterprise Business Architecture (EBA) Framework and ongoing strategy designed to connect business with technical execution to enable continuous planning and [email protected] delivery of enhanced business capabilities, reduction of technology costs and maximation of innovation investment. Summary
• Developed and executed Business Architecture Framework governance model and executed all Accomplished, team oriented management activities supporting the evolution, maturity and adoption of an enterprise wide taxonomy. Business Analyst/Architect and
• Defined and maintained EBA standards ensuring they are supported by overarching enterprise Manager, offering unique policies. combination of systems
• Performed ongoing taxonomy rationalization that was foundational in creating a business relatable development and operations taxonomy thereby establishing an agreed upon "common language" to describe the business. experience.
• Developed enterprise level Requirements Management strategy addressing requirements definition & management, Business Analysis competency advancement, common data control tooling platform and Process oriented leader whose integration with enterprise LEAN Agile processes and applications. Received positively and is resulting ability to consistently streamline in isolated adoption cross the enterprise. operations and maximize
• Created process maps, rules and requirements to align business strategy with IT solutions (1000+ requirements), capitalizing on value added automation and/or re-engineering opportunities. productivity has produced
• Represent Business Architecture in enterprise level forums established to modernize the technology significant gains in profitability environment by aligning operations and development to eliminate redundancy and streamline and and market presence. accelerate end-to-end solution delivery.
- Vice President, Business Architect at Bank of America
- Sr. System Analyst/Technology Delivery Manager, Contract at Meridian Staffing Services, Inc
- Designer at Ettain Group
- Owner/Operator at Lakeside Market
7 years, 5 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Information Technology - Information Technology
Aided in the development of the business/IT blueprint across the enterprise, which consist of 6000+ applications serving 114 hospitals. Architected
mission-critical solutions to achieve strategic objectives for key business value streams and employed sounded
architectural principles to eliminate redundant solutions. Led solution design and development, interfacing with product owners on feature development and process improvement efforts. Issued subject matter expertise to product
owners and acted as a trusted advisor to senior leadership when tackling complex system integrations or developing
innovative new products/processes.
• Directed architecture and rapid go-to-market launch for consumer pricing transparency initiative. Pivoted a government-required project TECHNOLOGY ENTERPRISE: into opportunity to capture new customers by promoting price 6000+ Applications 114 Hospitals transparency and integrating the experience into online scheduling.
• Utilized insights regarding customer behavior (how they shop for 6 Week 35K User Rapid Decrease Site healthcare and their needs) which helped drive product strategy, Developme in number Visits nt & Go- of denials First 5 innovation, and development. To-Market that were Months Volume upheld
• Demonstrated commitment to customers (internal and external), Increase designing solutions to meet their most immediate needs and creating seamless user experiences throughout their customer journey. - Generated 35k site visits in 5 months from users viewing pricing information for clinical services - with no marketing of new product feature. Currently leading efforts to further integrate other online scheduling product/processes to create a seamless user experience and generate revenue for the Hospitals and physicians. - Led solution design and development of the MVP for Ascension's denials analytics dashboard - turned non-structured data into insight, which resulted in alignment of business processes across the enterprise and provided enhanced visibility into denials/cost and win/loss rates. Austin, TX 254.405.1791 [email protected] linkedin.com/in/jameson-wells-1a863b36
- Business Architect at Ascension Technologies
- at ASCENSION TECHNOLOGIES
- Product Manager & Team Lead at
- Project Manager at BAPTIST HEALTH SYSTEM
1 year at this Job
- MASTER OF HEALTH ADMINISTRATION - HEALTH ADMINISTRATION
- BACHELOR OF HEALTHCARE ADMINISTRATION - HEALTHCARE ADMINISTRATION