Business Architect providing support to Headquarters U.S. Transportation Command (USTRANSCOM). Team Lead overseeing effort to map Mission Relevant Cyber Terrain (MRT-C) for J3 Mission Assurance. Designing numerous tailored architecture models based on strategic business and operational requirements. Adhering to Business Process Modeling Notation (BPMN 2.0) principals and Department of Defense Architectural Framework (DODAF) standards. Collaborating with subject matter experts throughout the command. Continually coordinating across projects to include identifying strategy, policy and roadmaps. Monitoring and reporting on project compliance and alignment to IT strategy. Liaising with engineers and subject matter experts to ascertain system functional capacity, constraints and support lifecycles.
- Business Architect at Trident Technologies
- Senior Project Manager at Sentar
- Systems Engineer at I.M Systems Group
- Senior Project Manager at Network Runners
2 years at this Job
Project - I: Customer Order Automation - Order Create
Project - II: Customer Order Automation - Order Update
Project - III: Plant Code Automation
Client: Nike Inc, Oregon, USA
Environment: Pega Designer Studio 7.3, Visio, JIRA, SAFE Agile, MS Office, AWS, SAP
Role: Lead Pega Business Architect
Team Size: 5 for each
• Played the role of Lead Business Architect to guide Projects on Customer Order Automation for Order Create & Order Update projects.
• Conducted DCO (Direct Capture of Objectives) for eliciting Business Requirements with Business stakeholders.
• Identifying and communicating with the Business stakeholders directly to analyze their "As-Is process" and define a "To-Be process" to ensure higher business value to meet business objectives.
• Preparing functional specification documents like Use Case documents, application specification document, Process diagrams using Visio, BRD and Requirement traceability matrix (RTM).
• Coordination and communication between team members to achieve delivery milestones.
• Regular interaction with stakeholders to collect their feedback and implementation in Pega.
• Articulate test strategy & Plan for functional testing of the business processes along with client QA.
• Perform end to end functionality testing for each iteration of development.
• Conduct Playback sessions with stakeholders to demonstrate the features developed and gain consensus.
• Publish project progress dashboard to stakeholders including senior Management of Client.
• User Guide preparation and handholding for use of features of developed application.
- Lead Pega Business Architect at Nike Inc
- Lead Pega Business Architect at Serendebyte Inc
- Process Manager & Business Analyst at Tata Teleservices Ltd
- Regional Quality & KM Manager at Airtel Enterprise Services
1 year at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Mechanical Engg.
- Post Graduate Diploma in Industrial Engg.
Responsibilities Enterprise Process Manager Catherine is currently working to establish Delegata’s enterprise process improvement and management practice. Engaging employees in a motivational process improvement initiative based on corporate business goals and individual job roles, responsibilities, and performance measures. Developing the company’s process asset library/repository, process development methods, and process change management governance. Operations Security Lead Auditor - Consulting Support Department of Health Care Services (DHCS) California Medicaid Management Information System (CA-MMIS) Division Catherine is currently working with this state agency employees to establish the Operations Security department’s vendor oversight and auditing process framework. Working with the agency’s CA-MMIS replacement and maintenance staff, vendors, and contracting office to identify contract non-compliances impacting operational security. Documenting Fiscal Intermediary correspondence directing corrective actions to the vendors. Providing corrective action guidance and support as needed. Generating Operations Security workload and compliance status reports. TakaMoL (Kingdom of Saudi Arabia) Enterprise Architecture (EA) Practice Project Senior Business Architect - Quality and Business Architecture Support Planned and executed daily project work, prepared and distributed regular status reports to include issues, risks, concerns with the associated resolutions and mitigations Facilitated project and team meetings including defining and refining high level requirements, identifying deliverable products and services, documenting client expectations and acceptance criteria, and planning the work and timeline Established the project’s (SharePoint) document repository, documentation standards, delivery process and generated business process models and documentation by working with the end users and project team Supporting requirements analysis/tracking, delivery, document control, enterprise architecture research and development, and project process/quality activities.
- Senior Business Architect at Delegata Corporation
- Co-Owner and Operations Manager at Enterprise Strategies of Nevada
- Chief Operating Officer at Elyon Enterprise Strategies, Inc
- Business Process Analyst - Consultant at Elyon Enterprise Strategies, Inc / California ISO
3 years, 11 months at this Job
- - Logistics Management
- AAS - Business/Computer Information Systems
Managing an international team of eighteen collaborators who are SMEs in the public sector to develop the first version of the government industry reference model, one of eight reference models in the Business Architecture Body of Knowledge (BIZBOK®). Unlike the other single-industry reference models, “government” is an umbrella over multiple sectors. The content presents sector-specific usage scenarios to help the reader. Facilitated content development from eight sector-teams, drafted content, coordinated authoring and review of document content, lead issue resolution sessions, delivered on-schedule for publication in Q1 2019. Development of next iteration is work-in-progress.
- Business Architect at Business Architecture Guild
- Business Architect at Ericsson
- Business Architect at LISI, Inc.
- Business Process Architect at Bridgewater Associates
6 months at this Job
- M.A. - Linguistics
- B.A. - Linguistics
Insight Enterprises is a $6.7 billion global technology company that focuses on providing smart, cutting-edge technology solutions for global organizations of all sizes. Insight delivers products, services and expertise to help businesses run more efficiently and modernize through Insight Intelligent Technology Solutions. NYSE Symbol - TGT.
Senior Business Architect
Initially hired into Insight's Retail vertical to bring retail expertise and strategy to help grow business in the retail sector. After one year a company re-structuring eliminated all industry verticals. Insight was in the early phases of organizing a major project to implement a field service management software solution. Moved into the role of the overall project manager for the implementation.
• Conducted detailed research in the retail sector and made strategy recommendations to Insight's leadership.
• Coordinated with key technology partners to leverage their strategies, architectures, products and expertise with Insight's clients.
• Did research on specific retail firms and provided content to the sales teams with recommendations on how Insight's products and services could help support the current and potential clients.
• Developed and delivered a training program for the sales team on the retail sector that covered the history to the challenges to future strategies. Project Management Role
• Managed the implementation of the FieldPower software within Insight's Field Services organization
• Successfully implemented the software and new business processes for the Insight Command Center and Insight's Maintenance business - dramatically improving overall efficiency and responsiveness.
• Implemented a Partner Portal to improve efficiency and effectiveness with Insight's Technician Partner providers
• Currently implementing the Client Portal.
- Senior Business Architect at INSIGHT ENTERPRISES, INCORPORATED
- IT Strategy Consultant - Target Technology Services at TARGET, INCORPORATED
- Director, Enterprise Application Development at HERMAN MILLER, INCORPORATED
- Senior Manager at DELOITTE CONSULTING
3 years, 2 months at this Job
- MBA - Strategic Planning
- BS - Computer Science
• Playing a major role as a PEGA Business Architect in leading and assisting to identify and optimally define process flows, user stories and requirements.
• Conducted JAD sessions with various stakeholders, and tracked leads to elaborate on the developed requirements, discuss, and resolve open issues Environment: PRPC 7.1.8 (BPM Tool), Confluence, Rally
- Lead Pega Business Architect at Health Net Inc
- Lead Pega Business Architect at Health Net Inc
- Lead Pega Business Architect at Health Net Inc
- Lead Pega Business Architect at Wellpoint Inc
1 year, 8 months at this Job
STA Group LLC
• Senior Business Architect Experis Inc - Bloomington, IL
• Business Architect Consultant TekERP - Bloomington, IL
• Business Architect Consultant
- Senior Business Architect at
7 years at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Business Administration - Finance
Elicited requirements from business subject matter experts, communicated with systems architects, and facilitated user testing on Pega Customer Service implementations in the insurance industry.
- Business Architect at Kona Kai Corporation
- at Apex Systems at Duke Energy
- Process Designer at Apex Systems at Duke Energy
- at Sogeti USA, LLC
1 year, 9 months at this Job
Trusted senior leadership advisor providing business process analysis and industry standards/best practices leadership, focusing on process//system design & improvements for the $4.5 billion USAC High Cost operations comprising of 16 active programs. Engage executives, operations stakeholders & process owners across the verticals to align strategy, processes & systems with business goals. Provide counsel regarding operational efficiencies & controls, create, monitor & report on service management & technology roadmaps, promote governance models & build partnerships with leaders to solicit strategic initiatives.
• Led the design, taxonomy methods, standards & content strategy for development of a company-wide knowledge Management (KM) system. Key interface with USAC Division leads & IT on setting KM strategy & priority of delivery. Earned stellar reputation as a SME for fostering a knowledge-centric learning culture empowered by technology, ultimately expediting the on-boarding process and improving the quality of business decisions.
• Design-to-Deployment leader of organization's mission critical processes and systems - streamlined and optimized the order intake and change control process, created change models and other governance processes to ensure robust product delivery while maintaining proper gates & controls by leveraging Industry standards & frameworks (ISO, PMBOK, Agile, ITIL, COBIT eTOM and CMMI). Proactively managed project issues to ensure risks, mitigation strategies and impact of slippage (FISMA, schedule, cost implications) are identified early & communicated to leadership.
• Successfully collaborated with CEO and Board & developed/presented a repeatable/scalable "Early Adopters Model" using Industry best practices to address pain points gathered by CEO during round table discussions with stakeholders in the systems, outreach & program data availability domains.
• Forward-thinking business ideals to transform legacy (antiquated) tools & drastically reduce use of manual processes/workarounds. Created robust functional requirements analysis Statement of Work (SOW) to govern program administration aimed at accurate & timely monthly carrier disbursements.
- Business Architect at USAC
- Manager - Process Development, Compliance & Industry Standards at CHARTER COMMUNICATIONS
- ITSM Project/Release Manager - Metrics Design & Production at VERISIGN
- Financial/Quality Specialist at BRITISH TELECOM
2 years at this Job
- MBA - Business Administration and Management
- Master Certificate in Lean Six Sigma / Lean Six Sigma Master Black Belt - Lean Six Sigma / Lean Six Sigma Master Black Belt
- Bachelor of Commerce - Accounting and Finance
• Global technical and business architect managing offering and asset development, marketing, and implementation.
• Developed product roadmap, architecture, and marketing for internal offering and asset migrating customers to Microsoft Dynamics CRM and Azure platforms
• Engaged with pre-sales and professional services supporting Microsoft D365 solution development, project plan, and project execution.
• Led efforts with customers to define and deliver D635 and Azure enterprise solutions for Fortune 100 companies.
- Sr. Director, Enterprise Business Architect at Avanade
- Principal, CTO at Celedon Partners, LLC
- Managing Consultant, Architect at Madrona Solutions Group, Inc
- Associate Partner, Architect at Ascentium, Inc
7 months at this Job