Experienced medical secretary seeking challenging. new position in which to leverage existing skills and build new ones. Experience 1990 - present Ocean Medical Center, Brick NJ Business Associate Operating Room Scheduler Schedule surgeries, confirm operating room times with doctors offices, schedule pre-admission testing with. patients, post cases for surgeries Unit Secretary, Same Day Surgery/Endoscopy Assemble patient charts Input physician's orders into computer Interface with patients in person and via phone Secretary /Monitor Technician Interpreted patient heart monitors Nurses Aid Collect patient's vital signs Assisted Nurses
- Business Associate Operating Room Scheduler at Ocean Medical Center
- Medical Assistant, Gynecology at Pineland Association
29 years, 2 months at this Job
Agro-industrial holding that grows and processes grains and oil seeds in Latam developing countries
2016-Present Business Associate Nicaragua
• Design and implemented strategy that successfully fulfilled excess capacity, reducing downtime
• Created a new market for a feed ingredient not currently used in country; provided FX relief
• Increased commercial sales of feed ingredients by 300%, reducing inventory and improving cashflow
• Obtained and negotiated third party contract toll processing, with steady yearly volume to complement ongoing operations
- Business Associate at O&G Foods International
- Family business Managing Partner at Agrícola MEGSA
- Operations Business Associate at O&G Foods International
- Financial Analyst - Technology Operations & Finance at Allstate Insurance Company
3 years, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Industrial Management - Industrial Management
• Supported client matters and administration lead in contract process, including coordinating contract completion and documentation of, archiving contracts and updating commission payments.
• Developed and maintained team registration and payments for NBA Summer League and Global Camp.
• Provide project coordination and direct support to In-Game Entertainment/ Fan Experience, Branding/Marketing, Community Initiatives and Corporate Relations.
• Manage and oversee budget, meetings/ calendars and Payeezy Site.
• Organize and manage schedule for CEO and travel arrangements for all staff for Summer League, Global Camp, Conferences and events and provide administrative assistance with expense reports.
• Planned various aspects of NBA Summer League operations including, organizing hotel accommodations for more than 130 staff, creating policy manuals and on-site administrative support.
• Served as liaison for Sports Business Classroom, including student registration, tuition payments, guest-speaker planning and travel logistics.
• Monitor and reconcile travel card purchases, POs, Invoices and reimbursements.
- Business Associate at WGL Management - VSL Properties
- at VSL Properties Summer League
- Team Services Manager at Memphis Grizzlies
- Lead, organized and supervised the VSL Airport Kiosk at VSL Properties Summer League
10 months at this Job
- Master of Arts - Sport and Athletic Administration
Small consulting firm crafting technological solutions to solve challenges for small business.
• Communicated with major clients and identified opportunities for business improvement and processes resulting in 100% increase in clients.
• Interacted with Chief Consultant to develop marketing strategy and story creation for customer acquisition and solution employment.
• Fostered communication with current clients and ensured support resulting in happier clients and new opportunities to deliver products.
• Marketing Strategy: Acquired a new client through application of social media marketing tactics on Twitter and Facebook. Selected Customer Experience:
• Applewoods Spa Weston - Identified customer needs to develop a solution to telecommunication problems.
• Maintained a bimonthly rapport to ensure customer issues were being addressed and handled in an efficient manner.
- Business Associate at Areto Consulting
7 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Business Administration - International Business
- - International studies
- High School Diploma
Utilize OneSite and Business Intelligence tools to design reports. ◦ Create Excel spreadsheets using reports to extract vital data points. ◦ Conduct small meetings to teach others how to replicate the end product.
- Business Associate at Forty2 LLC
- Supervisor / Sales Associate at Clegg's Nursery
- Laborer at Wharton & Smith General Contractors
- Laborer/Cashier at Flower Bed
9 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Computer Science
Prepared monthly journals to record travelers cheques & direct disbursments. Prepares 5-0s for lease payments, maintained subledger Conducted pre-audit of manual invoices over $5,000.00, major sub-contracts invoices. Reconciled and balanced Accounts Payables standard journals. Input of Purchase Time time cards into database Was employed in the Travel Audit Department with same company. Paid bills like car rentals, hotel bills in the Travel Department of Rockwell International Business Associate Rockwell International - Downey, CA - 1978 to 1995 I was employed in most phases of the accounting department. Inventories, Accounts Payable, Travel Audit and temporary work in Cost Accounting.
- Business Associate at Account Payables, Receivables, Travel Audit
17 years at this Job
- - General
Oversee responsibility across deal lifecycle including client management, cost structures, strategy design and execution of multiple
• Ensure client success and enable organizations to execute new capabilities through Elsevier tools - aligning the capabilities and processes of a business to its structure
• Analyze product usage to assess product roadmap opportunities and align them with growth priorities
• Design and execute business model changes / pricing programs to accelerate growth in an agile SDLC environment
• Work directly with clients in gathering key insights and implementing the desired changes
• Partner with sales team to acquire new accounts, upsell and secure renewals
- Business Associate at Elsevier, RELX Group
- Student President at New York University
- Graduate Employment Assistant at NYU Wasserman Center of Career Development
- Executive Director, Co-Founder at SkyOnDeals.Com
10 months at this Job
- Master of Science - Marketing, Operations Management
- Bachelor of Engineering - Information Technology
Assistant to the Business Manager: This position handles many various aspects of the school. Handle/Process all Summer Camp registrations, School Safety Committee, attend monthly Safety Meetings at the Ulster County Sheriff's Department, File for Business Manager, Collection of past due accounts, Help manage Buildings and Grounds to ensure that the maintenance of all the buildings on campus are completed on a daily basis. Coordination of major repairs with all personnel involved - contractors, staff or Business Office Manager. Oversee set up and break down of school events - Moving up ceremony, graduation, school Play, and school Book Fair. Responsible for coverage of the front reception desk during various times of the day. Ordering of all school supplies for faculty and staff and being mindful of the school budget. Various other duties when assigned.
- Business Associate at Woodstock Day School
- Office Manager at Nothing but the Tooth
- Practice Administrator at Pine Street Dental Associates
- Billing Manager at Pine Street Dental Associates
3 years, 7 months at this Job
- Associate of Science - Individual Studies
· Business Associate is responsible for the business aspects of a patient's stay, as well as patient-focused care within the Clinical Specialty Services. · Maintains census; Patient Pre admission; demographic and charge information including assigning beds to incoming patients, updating this System and compiling information for charge capture and patient processing (Cerner/Epic/Bedboard) and support of patient registration and order entry systems. · Private room sales; sells and take payment for private rooms on request of patients who have given birth using SlimCD program. · Functions as a liaison to insurance companies and the Medicaid Eligibility Office, including screening request for medical necessity and obtaining prior authorizations when required. · Executes security protocol for baby/mother transfers from units PICU-NICU-NURSERY-OR/RECOVERY-LABOR & DELIVERY; using WAPS security system. · Uses Vocera technology to contact appropriate staff on unit and throughout the medical center.
- Business Associate B - Labor & Delivery and Pediatrics at The Mount Sinai Medical Center
- Staffing Secretary 1 at Mount Sinai Beth Israel Hospital
- Unit Support Associate at Mount Sinai Beth Israel
- Teller at JPMorgan Chase
2 months at this Job
- B.S. - Business Administration
Forecasted worldwide potential for a multinational pharma company by developing forecast/ budget models (using patient/ projection based time series modeling - ARIMA, Holt-Winters) for pipeline/ inline assets ($500M portfolio) * Built hypothesis and derived insights for major Specialty brands through a thorough understanding of underlying rationale and business context, formulated 100+ launch scenarios for Specialty portfolio (Excel, VBA, Monte Carlo) * Revised previous years' budget, through market assessment, lead budget decision for a $200M drug asset * Collaborated with leadership from US, Europe, Asia to ensure buy-in, defined launch strategies in worldwide markets * Analyzed patient trends in immunology market, devised latest outlook based on market events, cannibalization * Designed a VBA-based tool to automate internal processes, decreasing operational time by 40% * Evaluated the Long Term Financial Plan (>20 years) for immunology portfolio, assessed risk and sensitivity
- Business Associate at ZS Associates
- International Graduate Intern at Capgemini
- Data Analytics Intern at Exponentia Data Labs
- Research Analytics Intern at Risk Consulting
1 year, 5 months at this Job
- Master's - Business Analytics and Project Management
- B.E. - Chemical Engineering and M.Sc. Biological Science