• Managed a team of six people analyzing financial and investment trends
• Managed accounts and provided consulting to the bank customers
- Business Associate at Bank of Baroda
- Software Engineer at StayinFront, Inc.
1 year, 5 months at this Job
- Master of Science - Computer Science
- Bachelor in Engineering - Information Technology
• Organization Transformation
• Working with Universal Business solution LLC as a Business Associate since Jan 2019.
- Business Associate at Product Development & Alliance Management
- HR Project Consultant at JSM Infosoft/ JSM Digital Studious
8 months at this Job
training and standard operation procedures.
• Analyze data submitted into the unit by others and function to satisfy the request upon requirements, guidelines, specifications, and resources. Business Associate Vollara June 2019 - Present Online Business
• Distribute information and links according to the training and standard operating procedures taught by the company about environmental friendly products to increase a desire for a product in a market that has 97% growth potential.
• Take courses online though Vollara to become certified to share knowledge about Vollara. These certifications are Indoor Air Quality Specialist, Nutrition Coach Specialist, Living Water Specialist.
- Business Associate at Apple Bee's
- Pantry Cook at The Savoy
- Food Service Worker at DiCastro's
- Customer Support at Sykes Enterprises, Incorporated
3 months at this Job
• Interact with patients, families/friends, physicians and staff in a helpful calm and caring manner while maintaining patient confidentiality
• Utilize intercom as well as responds promptly to call bells and lights and follow-up by locating staff member(s) to assist patient
• Research and respond to families/friends inquiries regarding patient status (including OR, DI or elsewhere off the unit) and provide information based on HIPAA guidelines
• Provide a comprehensive report of unit activity to relief and incoming Business Associate
• Update patient logbooks with unit specific information
• Maintain desk and responds to nursing and MD/LIP requests in emergency situations such as codes
• Notify nurse and/or appropriate staff members of patient's arrival on floor, delivery of medications and other activities or information requiring immediate knowledge or response
• Ensure environment is always regulatory ready, regulatory compliant, including maintaining a clean and organized work area
- Business Associate at Yale New Haven Health
- Coding and billing Specialist at CORNELL SCOTT-HILL HEALTH CENTER
- Intake Specialist at APT Foundation
1 year, 11 months at this Job
- Bachelors of Science in ACCOUNTING - ACCOUNTING
- Certificate Of Completion - Medical billing and coding
- - Accounting
- - Medical Office Assistant
Summary: Infinity Primary Care PLLC, Livonia, MI Business Associate Sep 2015 - Jun 2019
• To obtain a position of Medical Assistant. Bringing 32 years' experience in the medical office in aiding with patient care.
• Greeted patients as they entered the office assuring comfort and timely attention
• Scheduling of appointments, treatments, medical care and diagnostic testing.
• Handled the phone lines and registering patients' demographics and insurance information.
• Maintained a safe and clean environment for the patients and doctors.
• Basic verification on insurance benefits
• Collect payments and post accurately on the patient's accounts.
• Performs insurance eligibility/benefit verification.
• Understanding insurance programs regulations and billing procedure.
Infinity Primary Care PLLC, Livonia, MI
Business Associate Sep 2015 - Jun 2019
- Business Associate at Infinity Primary Care PLLC
- Lead Registered Medical Assistant at Lakeshore Ear, Nose and Throat Centre, P.C
- Certified Medical Assistant at Donald M. Rochen D.O
3 years, 9 months at this Job
- High School Diploma
Process purchase orders for the Department. Assist in maintaining departmental and research accounts for the Department of Large Animal Clinical Sciences (approximately 65 accounts and 200 sub-accounts) with TAMU, AgriLife, SRS, and Foundation. Review, audit, and process internal Veterinary Medical Teaching Hospital invoices. Reconcile pro-card purchases and central business account purchases and accounts against monthly statements. Process invoices in Aggiebuy and FAMIS systems. Scan files in Laser fiche. Provide backup for Business Associate III in all aspects of business office. Prepare reports as requested by Bus Coordinator III and/or Department Head. Administration: Advise faculty and staff on administrative purchasing procedures. Prepare reports for Business Coordinator III, and Department Head. Assist Business Associate III in developing plans (course of action) for research projects and internal research accounts/projects.
- Business Associate II at Texas A&M University College of Veterinary Medicine
- Computer Support Specialist at Texas A&M University College of Veterinary Medicine
- Support Desk Attendant at Blinn College Distance Education Department
- Blinn College Student Activity Center at Blinn College
1 year, 9 months at this Job
A skilled and hardworking office support professional with 12 years of experience looking to take the next step in my career. Reputation for dedication, dependability, pleasantly enthusiastic, motivated team leader and professional customer service skills. A versatile team player with the ability to quickly assess, comprehend, and manage new projects. 10/2013 - PRESENT (MEDIA, PA) BUSINESS ASSOCIATE, Dust Bunny Cleaning service House cleaned with professionalism and efficient customer service Schedule jobs according to location and route Schedule and provide detail estimates for new clients Maintained inventory and restock Maintained a courteous and professional customer service with a low turnover ratio
- BUSINESS ASSOCIATE at Dust Bunny Cleaning
- ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT at BROTHER'S INC & BROTHER'S SECURITY
- RECEPTIONIST/OFFICE MANAGER/ ADMINISTRAVIVE SUPPORT at CINTAS CORPORATION FIRST AID AND SAFETY DIVISION
- DATA ENTRY AND TRADE SHOW SUPORT, at WORLD WIDE REGISTRATION SYSTEM
5 years, 11 months at this Job
As a Business Associate I perform a wide range of tasks such as greet patients/family, promptly respond to call bells/unit telephone, copy and fax documents, admit patients using computer system, administer and maintain patient records, break down medical charts for record keeping and coordinate billing. For computer services I have maintained the required education for EPIC computer system that Yale uses system wide. I communicate with clinical staff to ensure all appropriate patient information is gathered to ensure prompt discharges and transfers. As the BA, I maintain an organized healthcare office and allow medical staff to focus on patient care. Maintains a line of communication between the patient and clinical staff while implementing service excellence, collaboration, teamwork, technical expertise, positive impacts and problem solving. Continue to ensure patient and family centered care. Developing more efficient filing system and customer database protocols.
- BUSINESS ASSOCIATE II at YALE NEW HAVEN HOSPITAL
- Customer Account Executive I at CUSTOMER ACCOUNT EXCUTIVE
- ENVIRONMENTAL ASSOCIATE at YALE NEW HAVEN HOSPITAL
18 years, 5 months at this Job
- Certificate - Data Entry/Office
- High school or equivalent
Mount Sinai Hospital, New York, NY 08-Present
Business Associate, Adult and Pediatric Cardiothoracic ICU
• Greets patients and their relatives with a courteous manner
• Accompanies visitors to appropriate areas as necessary
• Responsible for the business aspects of a patient's stay
• Assists in chart completion processing by maintaining and discharging charts
• Assists and interact with nurses and doctors
• Handle heavy volume of phone inquiries promptly and courteously Mount Sinai Hospital, New York, NY 07/04/08 Business Associate, Gastroenterology Surgery
• Greeted patients and their relatives with courteous manner
• Accompanied visitors to appropriate areas as necessary
• Responsible for the business aspects of a patient's stay
• Assisted in chart completion processing by maintaining and discharging charts
• Assisted and interact with nurses and doctors
• Handled heavy volume of phone inquiries promptly and courteously Mount Sinai Hospital, New York, NY 09/01/04 Lead Registrar, Emergency Room
• Data Entry
• Admitted patients to the medical center
• Verified demographic and insurance information
• Functioned as a liaison to insurance companies and medical eligibility office
• Screened requests for medical necessities
• Handled heavy volume of phone inquiries promptly and courteously
- Business Associate II at mount sinai hospital
18 years, 11 months at this Job
- Bachelor's Degree in Community Health and Education - Community Health and Education
- Associate Degree - Office Technology
• Provide process improvement recommendations to ship hundreds kits out months in advance
• Utilize advanced software skills of Microsoft Office Suite, XRM, Launchpad, and EPIC to analyze data sets of resolution tasks, completing 100-500 a day
• Promoted from Laboratory Order Specialist to Technical Business Associate (February 2018)
- Technical Business Associate at Exact Sciences Laboratories
- Quality Control Analyst at Data Dimensions
- Caregiver at Lutheran Social Services
- Brand Representative at Pacific Sunwear Janesville
2 years, 8 months at this Job
- Associate Degree in Applied Science - Paralegal