Working as a Business Associate, I act as a client liaison to the relationship team. Independently responsible for assessing client needs, opening new products and services, collaborating with partners to expand customer relationship and ensuring operational soundness in preparation for audits. In the 3 years working for Wells Fargo I have been promoted 5 times. Received recognition from senior leadership for my actions and responses during difficult situations, problem solving, my proactive performance, and willingness to mentor others.
- BUSINESS ASSOCIATE at WELLS FARGO BANK N.A
- PERSONAL BANKER at CITIZENS BANK N.A
- SALES AND SERVICE SPECIALIST at BANK OF AMERICA N.A
3 years, 9 months at this Job
- ASSOCIATE DEGREE - NATURAL SCIENCE
• Interact with patients, families/friends, physicians and staff in a helpful calm and caring manner while maintaining patient confidentiality
• Utilize intercom as well as responds promptly to call bells and lights and follow-up by locating staff member(s) to assist patient
• Research and respond to families/friends inquiries regarding patient status (including OR, DI or elsewhere off the unit) and provide information based on HIPAA guidelines
• Provide a comprehensive report of unit activity to relief and incoming Business Associate
• Update patient logbooks with unit specific information
• Maintain desk and responds to nursing and MD/LIP requests in emergency situations such as codes
• Notify nurse and/or appropriate staff members of patient's arrival on floor, delivery of medications and other activities or information requiring immediate knowledge or response
• Ensure environment is always regulatory ready, regulatory compliant, including maintaining a clean and organized work area
- Business Associate at Yale New Haven Health
- Billing Specialist at CORNELL SCOTT-HILL HEALTH CENTER
- Intake Specialist at APT Foundation
1 year, 3 months at this Job
- Bachelors of Science in ACCOUNTING - ACCOUNTING
- - Accounting
- - Medical Office Assistant
harvardlampoon.com (2018 - Present), Cambridge, MA Founded in 1876, the nation's oldest continuously published humor magazine, as featured on 60 Minutes in April 2018 o Business Associate, Business Board: Help oversee all aspects of the business, with a focus on marketing and advertising; One of five new members (only woman) chosen from 100+ applicants to earn position by demonstrating keen business acumen and selling over $87,000 worth of cash and trade deals for print, online, and on-campus advertising and sponsorships
- o Business Associate, Business Board at The Harvard Lampoon
- Marketing Chief, Executive Board at harvardstudentartcollective.com
- o Events Lead, Executive Board at Kappa Alpha Theta
- Harvard Student Art Collective at harvardstudentartcollective.com
1 year at this Job
- - Psychology
- - RCDS Dance
Process outgoing mail. Direct phone calls to appropriate departments. Prepare certified mailings and other special outgoing mail.
- Business Associate at Canon Business Process Services, Inc.
- Mail Clerk at United Mailing Services
- Flu Clinic Administration Assistant at Aspirus VNA Home Health Clinic
- Grounds Crew at 214 E. Charles Street
2 years, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Health Services Admin
- Bachelor of Science - Business Finance
- Technical Degree - Printing
• Manage day-to-day business operations including inventory.
• Drive store growth and enhance customer experience though positive customer interaction.
• Assist with marketing and financial planning with goals of expanding the business and opening additional locations.
- Business Associate at POKēFISH
- Finance Analyst at ECSU Investment Fund
- Data Analysis Intern at ECSU Investment Fund
- Server at ECSU Investment Fund
1 year, 1 month at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Finance - Finance
• Provided support to Business Acquisition Managers and their Business Development Officers in the US Western Region
• Collected and Analyzed data of prospective leads for Business Development Officers
• Consult Business Development Officers on market trends, patterns, and meaningful insight from research.
• Prepared reports on researched findings from academic studies, market news, and in-housed surveys.
• Prepared and delivered analyzed reports for senior leaders that contain projections.
• Designed and Built Interactive Forecast Reports on the SharePoint platform.
- Business Associate at Wells Fargo Bank
- Service Manager I & II at Wells Fargo Bank
- Fleet Management Consultant at Quantum Logistics LLC
- Business Development Manager at Principle Transport Group
1 year, 3 months at this Job
- MBA - business
- Bachelor of Science - Global Business Mgt & Finance
Prospecting for new business as well as for establishing and maintaining profitable relationships with current clients.
• Serves as the Corporate liaison to Retailers to assures successful retailer loyalty and coordinates the execution of Corporate initiatives and programs.
• Consults with Retailers to ensure fundamental business and retail techniques are executed. Examples include gross margin, cash flow, expense management, customer service, brand management, advertising, merchandise mix, plan-o-grams, labor optimization, inventory management, etc.
• Assesses retailer needs, market conditions, the competitive landscape, and identifies strategies to maximize retailer sales and profits
• Monitor and generate reports, which include (Vendor Purchase Order information, leased facilities showing specifics for all rent payments, monthly utility spending, & tracked payments for all special building construction projects.
• Provide back-up Receptionist coverage on an as-needed basis.
- Business Associate at Delmarva Power & Control Inc
- Business Consultant/ Service Associate at 21 Century Insurance
- Channel Manager/ Retention SME at Sprint
- Frad Analyst at Discover Financial Services
6 years, 9 months at this Job
- - Education
Assist business owners and there associates with their phone service. And offer ideas that save them money and time.
- Business Associate at Sykes Enterprises, Incorporated
- Acct specialist at Carolina Finance
- Floater at Always Money
- Inbound Call Associate at Sykes of Sumter
1 year, 1 month at this Job
• Supports the business development activities with Pharma partners
• Works closely with external clients
• Support the completion of RFI/RFP's for all Sarah Cannon Development Innovations strategic development including:
• Develops study budgets for all Sarah Cannon Development Innovations projects, working in collaboration with the Sarah Cannon Development Innovations leadership team
• Works with Sarah Cannon Legal to ensure all change order agreements are executed for Sarah Cannon Development Innovations projects
• Manages Sarah Cannon Development Innovations Change Order Pipeline Report
• Supports Sarah Cannon Development Innovations Clinical Project Managers and Accounting Department staff in interpreting the project budgets
- Business Associate at Sarah Cannon Development Innovations
- Staff Accountant- Development Innovations at Sarah Cannon Research Institute
- Staff Accountant at Greeno CPA
- Full-time Department Supervisor at Kohl's Department Store
1 year, 4 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Business Administration - Accounting
• Understand the business requirements and converting them into S/W requirements.
• Suggest and implement enhancements and improvements in the AS400 applications.
• Ensure on time delivery of deliverables.
• Ensure quality of the deliverables.
• Studying the System Requirements and Designing the Solutions.
• Mentoring junior team members and helping them in their assignments.
• Conducting test case reviews and code reviews. Technology used in project Operating System OS/400 Code base RPGLE, CLLE, RPG/400, CL/400, SQLRPGLE Database DB2/400
- Business Associate at Information System Experts
- Associate at J P Morgan Chase
- Team Lead at General Motors
- Developer / Analyst at General Motors
3 years, 2 months at this Job
- Diploma in Advanced Computing - Pune