As a Business Banker, I work with clients on personal, commercial, or investment matters pertaining to finances. My main responsibility is to grow the bank's market share and increase the bank's wallet share within a designated territory. As the customer's relationship manager, I work with all the departments within the bank acting as the liaison between the client and those departments. I provide coaching and support to help develop all staff members within the branch network. A primary responsibility of mine is to work with two advisory boards, made up of business owners within the Jim Thorpe, Lehighton, and Albrightsville communities. It is through my work with the advisory boards and other activity that I create new and maintain existing COIs for MCTC. These COIs are instrumental to the success of the branch network, loan department, and wealth management departments. I also am an existing board member for the Carbon County Action Committee as a representative for the business community and Mauch Chunk Trust Co.
- Business Banker at Mauch Chunk Trust Company
- Branch Manager, Vice President at Citizens Bank
- Branch Manager, Vice President at HSBC Finance
4 years, 2 months at this Job
- B.A. - Business Management
Thorough understanding of the clients needs in order to build relationships and cross sell additional products and services to existing Business Banking segment customers that are not managed by a Business Banker. Effective in creating and maintaining reports utilizing all MS office products and other systems and other designated methods including excel, Access etc. Provide sales coaching to a team of inbound & outbound SBCS Small Business Bankers that will drive sales on products that drive Priority Relationships, client delight, & overall revenue productivity. Build a strong team interaction model to best support customers and achieve a personal customer relationship experience. Master Coach/ Segment Manager. Delivers targeted, instructor learning across multiple markets, using different methods (in person, Virtual). Delivers huddles and key changes to associates to ensure consistent delivery across the site with focused weekly routines. Delivers on sales volume and revenue targets as agreed upon by line of business. Acts as an expert for 48 states for all small business clients. Maintains a regular calling program on clients in order to generate high quality new deposit and loan business from existing clients in order to achieve or exceed targets.
- Virtual Small Business Banker at Bank of America
- Small Business Banker at Bank of America
- Small Business Relationship Manager at Bank of America
- Operations Specialist at Bank of America
2 years, 11 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Business Administration - Business Administration
Managed clients with businesses of varying wealth; from small business to large corporations in day to day requests. Including service issues, online account access, research and refunds. Assisted with fraud investigations when necessary.
- Business Banker at SunTrust Bank
- Loan Officer at Texell Credit Union
- Store Manager at Lone Star Bloom
- Delivery Driver at Lone Star Bloom
7 months at this Job
- Third Year Pursuing Bachelor's - Finance
• 2011 - Assigned as acting Assistant Manager and promoted to Senior Banker
• 2010 - Promoted to Personal Banker and awarded “Best in Business.”
• 2009 - Won Circle of Stars Award, 1st and 2nd QTR, for being Top 5% Performer in Sales and Customer Service.
• 2008 - Promoted to Customer Service and Sales Representative (CSSR) and won Circle of Stars Top 5% award for excellence in Sales and Customer Service Sales - Generated new business in the assigned market through prospecting, cold calling and store visits. - Developed, nurtured and maintained a relationship with referrals partners, mortgage bankers, and financial advisors to drive sales. - Mentored tellers on how to better evaluate and identify appropriate sales opportunities and send the referrals to maximize business for the company. Business Development & Customer Service - Provided financial products and services to consumers and businesses customer. - Demonstrated and maintained an ongoing commitment to clients and delivered on promises. - Oversaw tellers, daily operations, and product promotions including checking, savings, CDs, and mortgages.
- Business Banker / Assist. Manger at Wells Fargo Bank N.A
- Regional Sales Manager (Midwest) at ATN Corp
3 years, 2 months at this Job
- B.A. - Corporate Finance
- B.A. - Business Management
Joined as a Personal Banker, promoted rapidly to Corporate AVP Titled as Small Business Banker through a series of increasingly responsible sales goals based on strong financial, operating, and team leadership performance. ❖ Currently assigned in helping elevate area with extreme potential for the area of small business. ❖ Successfully implemented sales behaviors through usage of Sales Force / BA CMC. ❖ Mentor new-to-position Relationship Managers/Small Business Consultants to help & develop.
- Assistant VP - Small Business Banker at Bank of America
- Assistant Branch Manager at JP Morgan Chase
6 years, 5 months at this Job
- - Business Administration
As a Business Banker my objectives are to develop new business relationships for the bank and grow both deposit and loan portfolio. In this specific institution the overall project was to bring business relationships and create a portfolio in Broward County "From Scratch" since the institution had no business accounts in this market. Thus far in my time with the institution I have brought lending facilities over the $25MM mark and deposit opportunities around $20MM. I have spearheaded the creation of unique account structures that include complex levels of ownership and customized treasury reporting. The vast majority of my portfolio has been geared towards law firms, Commercial Real Estate companies and an array of high transactional activity companies of mixed industries. This has given me the opportunity to establish Court ordered restricted accounts, DACAs, Lock box services, to mention a few. Most of these "structures" are new to the institution both in their lending as well as depository aspects.
- VP Business Banker at Banesco USA
- VP Private Banker at City National Bank
- VP Private Banker at BankUnited
- Financial Specialist at Regions Bank
1 year, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelors Degree - Business Management
- Bachelors Degree
• Work closely with new and existing small business and retail customers to understand their financial needs; forging trustful relationships
• Provide recommendations and assist small business customers with a wide-array of financial solutions to satisfy their spending, saving and borrowing needs
• Leverage problem-solving and strong communication skills to resolve customer issues
• Achieved 104% portfolio attainment in 3 major growth drivers of deposits, lending and cash management.
- Business Banker at Citizens Bank, Boston
- Account Manager at RegenLab LLC
- Medical Liaison Team Leader at Vein Clinics of America
- Primary Care Specialist/Field Based Sales Trainer at AstraZeneca Pharmaceuticals
1 year, 4 months at this Job
- B.S. in Business Administration - Finance
Teller, notary, customer service representative, branch operations manager, outbound telemarketing, training of new employees/mentoring, and collections. Relationship banker for business and personal clients.
• Providing training, coaching, development, monthly audits, ordering for the branch such as branch supplies, merchandise, and kitchen/coffee supplies Assisted with and responsible for ATM balancing, night depository processing, Security meetings and alarm testing..
• Established new and increased existing customer account relationships through sales and referrals of retail, commercial, investments, and other banking products.
- Senior Teller, Relationship/ Business Banker at Camden National Bank
- Customer service, front register/cook/managerial duties at Maritime Farms- Belmont
- Information Center customer service at ICT Group
9 years, 2 months at this Job
- High school or equivalent
• Increased Sales volume and cross -sell opportunities by partnering with investments consultants, home mortgage and merchant and payroll services representatives.
• Schedules and conducts face-to-face sales appointments and participates in sales calls to achieves business sales goals
• Generate business thought customer profiling, cross-selling and interacting with the community to achieve the sales goals
• Exceeded my individual goal every quarter.
• Responsible for the branch operations, monthly audits, reports.
- Business Banker at Peoples United Bank Reading MA
- Assistant Branch Manager at Small Business Specialists
4 years, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Biology
- Bachelor in Business Administration - Business Administration
Establish and maintain long-lasting relationships with high net-worth individuals and business owners. Profile high net-worth clients and work with Financial Advisor, Mortgage Banker, Business Lender and Private Client Banker to develop individual banking and investment solutions.
- Relationship Banker/Business Banker at JPMORGAN CHASE
- Financial Services Rep at E*TRADE Financial
- Inside Sales at BIDSYNC
- Inside Sales at MULTIVIEW
3 years, 10 months at this Job
- B.S. in Psychology - Psychology