17331 Contact: 717-637-2000 Job Responsibilities: Responsibilities include; Managing Bank Accounts, Selling Bank Products, Phone and E-mail Communications. Utilizing Explorer notes to discover more information about customers and making recommended sales. Recently promoted within to Small Business Banker, where I am more focused on building Small Business Relationships.
- Universal/Small Business Banker at Santander Bank
- Concierge/Lead Concierge at Expedia Local Experts
- Full Time Reservations/Office Manager at Rainbow Kayak Tours
2 years, 1 month at this Job
Promoted to Assistant Vice President (April 2016)
Business Banker/Business Banker Trainee:
• Generate new loan business by calling on new and current clients to discuss their financial needs, making on-site visits and making the loan decision or presentation to the proper committee.
• Cross-sell Bank products and services
• Monitor individual loan portfolio for delinquent loans, credit deterioration and documentation deficiencies and keep files updated
• Portfolio Growth Goal - $4MM in 2018
- AVP, Business Banker/Trainee at Peoples Bank
- Credit Analyst at Peoples Bank
- Customer Sales Representative at Peoples Bank
- Teller at Peoples Bank
2 years at this Job
- Master's - Business Administration
- Bachelor's - Economics
-Small Business Banker
-Wells Fargo at Work Advocate
• Ability to navigate multiple computer systems, applications, and utilize search tools to find information
• Basic Microsoft Office skills
• Experience in retail or the financial services industry
• Experience interacting positively with unsatisfied customers
• Good communication skills including speaking clearly, succinctly, and accurately while using a pleasant tone and common conversational courtesies
• Ability to meet or exceed performance objectives
- Business Banker II at WELLS FARGO BANK
- Personal Banker III at SUNTRUST BANK
- Personal Banker I at BANK OF AMERICA
- Personal Banker at BEST BANK
2 years, 6 months at this Job
• Build and deepen relationships with new and existing business members with revenues $1.5 million or greater and business lending needs up to $20,000,000.
• Achieve individual quarterly/annual production and growth goals of both business loans and deposits to ensure VyStar meets its’ overall financial goals and objectives.
• Actively participate and contribute in any training and product knowledge conference calls, sessions or meetings.
• Effectively negotiate terms and conditions of business loans with existing and potential members.
• Review businesses financial statements, tax returns and supporting documentation, and properly package loan requests for underwriting.
• Assume responsibility for proper documentation and data integrity throughout the loan origination, annual review and renewal process.
• Actively develop and execute outbound calling strategies to successfully acquire, manage and grow profitable business relationships.
• Collaborate with Small Business Banker partners and branch colleagues to support and drive business membership growth.
• Maintain an advanced understanding of all business credit facilities including, but not limited to: Commercial Real Estate (CRE), Business Lines of Credit, business equipment/vehicle loans and unsecured financing.
• Remain informed of VyStar’s credit standards, pricing structure, loan policies and procedures, member service practices and other information fundamental to the successful execution of the Business Relationship Banker job duties and responsibilities.
• Accurately and consistently monitor, maintain and update sales activity, pipeline, and other pertinent information using the VyStar’s contact management system.
• Represent VyStar in the community by actively participating in civic affairs and local and professional organizations to identify and develop new clients and enhance the credit union’s image and commitment to the local community.
• Interact effectively with Business Services portfolio management, credit underwriting and servicing departments to efficiently process loan requests, renewals and any other credit related activities.
• Actively call on existing business members within assigned portfolio to ensure that members’ needs are being met and appropriate solutions are presented.
• Keep abreast of changing business and economic developments which impact the loan portfolio, its profitability, and VyStar in general.
• Maintain an in-depth knowledge of VyStar’s business services products and services.
• Effectively handle incoming business services inquires and referrals from branches, call center and other internal partners.
• Leverage problem-solving and strong communication skills to resolve business member issues and disputes.
• Present a professional, friendly and helpful appearance with every interaction as a representative of VyStar and the Business Services team.
• Adhere to VyStar Credit Union and departmental policies and procedures with regards to attendance, daily schedules, action items and reporting requirements.
• Demonstrate each of the following VyStar Excellence behaviors in performing the duties and responsibilities of their job.
- Small Business Banker at VyStar Credit Union
- Member Service Representative II at Navy Federal Credit Union
- Senior Sales Consultant at Comcast Communications
- Freelance at Event Security
9 months at this Job
- Bachelor's of Arts - Interpersonal Communications
• Primary point of contact for small business customers and the resident expert on Small Business Banking services, products and credit.
• Uncover credit needs through effective cash flow conversations, make appropriate recommendations and manage the credit application process.
• Effectively delivered personal value proposition during appointment setting calling blocks to high opportunity existing and prospective clients leading to a 32% increase in credit sales.
• Increased overall performance of the Financial Center 7% by leading focused daily sales meetings and motivating associates.
• Served as Salesforce CRM "Champion" for a team of 25 bankers in the San Francisco region.
• Maintained a 95% Customer Experience rating.
• Achieved 100% on all biannual internal Risk and Compliance Audits over the past 7 years. Mortgage Loan Specialist
• Managed the consumer mortgage application process end-to-end.
• Self-sourced referrals by developing and deepening business partnerships with local realtors and builders.
• Increased Banking Center offer presentment rate from 35% to over 80% by effectively coaching associates on best practice referral strategies.
• Analyzed complex financial data and recommended appropriate financial solutions. Associate Small Business Banker
• Responsible for growing and managing a portfolio of small business customers, enhancing customer satisfaction and developing long-term relationships with small businesses.
• Recognized for exceptional customer service and exceeding referral goals.
- Small Business Banker at BANK OF AMERICA
- Commercial Sales Manager at WOODEN WINDOW, INC
- Regional Sales Manager/Account Manager at SIERRA CONCRETE DESIGN, INC
- Sales Manager at ABC GLASS ENCLOSURES LLC
7 years, 10 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Agricultural Economics
Cultivating excellent life-long relationships with clients, maintaining ongoing communication
and facilitating solutions to address concerns.
● Provide full range of financial services to clients based on evaluation of their financial needs.
● Extensive familiarity with a variety of retail banking loan and credit options.
● Establish close business relationships with partners to optimize productivity and capture cross- selling opportunities.
- Business Banker at Wells Fargo Bank
- Personal Banker at Wells Fargo Bank
- Customer Sales & Service Rep at Wells Fargo Bank
- Insurance Broker at Freeway Insurance
6 months at this Job
- - Business Administration
• Meeting goals, driving business, communicating the right consultation and products to clients as well as having a deep knowledge in the company's values.
• Have a clear understanding of how each product works and keeping up to date with bank products.
• Daily activities include- Performing branch clerical duties, opening and closing the bank, answering phone calls, cross selling the banks products to clients, opening and maintaining business accounts as well as consumer accounts.
• Ability to communicate effectively with client while referring them to mortgage and investment specialist
• Discussing and accepting business credit card applications as well as merchant services
• Processing loan applications
• Planned and implemented clients with business development opportunities
- Business Banker at PNC
- Personal Banker at Wells Fargo Bank
- Dispatcher at Union City Police Department
2 years at this Job
- Bachelor of Communications - broadcast Journalism
- - business
Responsible for service and growth of existing portfolio in credit, deposit retention and acquisition plus fee generating cash management services Adherence and compliance of regulatory and internal bank guidelines and KYC adherence Responsible for business development to acquire new to bank relationships. One point of contact consultative relationship building with expertise in credit analysis and cash management. Extensive outbound activity, and prospecting utilizing Bank leads, cold calling, Centers of Influence, referral business and professional and social networking resources
- Business Banker at HSBC Bank
- Sr. Credit Consultant at Access Business Capital Consultants
- Business Relationship Manager at Santander Bank
- Business Banker at PNC Bank
1 year, 7 months at this Job
Responsibilities Quickly answer our high value customers inquiries in a friendly and courteous manner. Provide first call resolution, while following strict procedures that meet compliance guidelines. Arrange travel plans for business customers. Assist with payroll, credit accounts, business and commercial loan accounts. Look for every opportunity to introduce new products and services to help our customers succeed financially. Build personal relationships with each and every customer. Navigate between two screens to provide exceptional service in a timely manner. Accomplishments Built great relationships with customers. Provided every customer that I speak with peace of mind knowing that I would take care of the reason for their call. Leave great lasting impression with every customer. Provide great support to my team. Skills Used Problem solving, critical thinking, team work.
- Business Banker at Wells Fargo
- Owner / Director at Jonnetta's Romper Room
- Sales Associate/Customer Service at Macy's
3 years, 3 months at this Job
- High school diploma
- - Event Planner
Brought in new business and customers by utilizing promotional and networking strategies. Provided customers with a first-rate experience and developed long-lasting relationships. Consulted with small business customers to determine needs and means and propose personalized banking solutions. Guided teams to increase business portfolio and grow bottom-line profitability. Forecasted trends by organizing data and creating Excel-based financial models. Senior Banker
- Senior Business Banker at Adams Bank & Trust
- Customer Service Rep at U.S. Bancorp
- Held each team member accountable at Otter Products LLC
3 years at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts - Business Management
- Associate of Arts - Business Administration