- Business Banking Relationship Manager at Wells Fargo Business Banking
- Business Associate at Wells Fargo Business Banking
- Teller at Wells Fargo Bank
- Financial Controller/Owner at Mountain Ridge Environmental Engineering
3 years, 5 months at this Job
- Master of Business Administration - Management
- Bachelor of Science - Personal Finance
- Associate of Arts - Liberal Arts
*Responsible for maintaining commercial banking relationships as well as development of new business opportunities. *Work alongside other departments to strategically plan offerings among other banking business lines such as Treasury Management and Wealth Management. *Working with clients to calculate global cash flow of deals that arise. *Maintaining all client data utilitizing Salesforce.
*Responsible for maintaining commercial banking relationships as well as development of new business opportunities.
*Work alongside other departments to strategically plan offerings among other banking business lines such as Treasury Management and Wealth Management.
*Working with clients to calculate global cash flow of deals that arise.
*Maintaining all client data utilitizing Salesforce.
- Business Banking Relationship Manager at US Bank National Association
- Barre Amped Fitness Instructor at Barre 563
- Marketing Associate at Sysco Foods
- Personal Banker/Private Banking Associate at Wells Fargo Bank
1 year, 4 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Business Administration - Business Administration
- Associate of Applied Science - Applied Science
* Cultivate and manage commercial relationships between 1 to 5 Million in annual revenue from a virtual environment * Process business loan requests from $500,000 to $2 Million * Expand relationships by the implementation of banking products
- Virtual Business Banking Relationship Manager at FIRST HORIZONS NATIONAL BANKING CORP
- Operational Risk Analyst II at BRANCH BANKING & TRUST
- Managed staff at BRANCH BANKING & TRUST
- Relationship Banker at BRANCH BANKING & TRUST
2 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts - Business Management
• Worked within a modest team of 5 to found, develop & improve an innovate profit generating division of bank operations within the Business Banking sector.
• Overseeing the management teams & staff of 7 retail locations within Business Banking scope.
• Assessing territory performance in tracking goal progress and developing improvement plans.
• Revising and error correcting subordinate reports, projects and account openings.
• Preparing agendas, training modules and hosting staff sales meetings.
• Protecting company assets with strategic risk management approaches.
• Boosting branch sales revenue by developing and deepening customer loyalty including cross selling of bank services and/or third party vendor services.
• Budget planning and assessing financial statements to improve cash flow.
• Identifying and capitalizing on community business opportunities with effective networking, including but not limited to: Locals BIDS / Chambers of Commerce and Non-Profits.
• Hosting & co-hosting Financial Awareness / Small Business Development workshops.
• Hosting & co-hosting charitable event, community awareness events & networking events.
- Business Banking Relationship Manager at Ridgewood Savings Bank
- Customer Service Representative / Admin Assistant at Ridgewood Savings Bank
5 years, 7 months at this Job
- Associates Degree in Business Management - Business Management
Professional (Ms- Atleast 12 new account acquisitions for working capital Word, Ms- Excel, Ms- limit requirements. Powerpoint, Lasersoft, Managing an existing portfolio of 35 clients and servicing ERP CRM), them for every banking needs.
Professional (Ms- Atleast 12 new account acquisitions for working capital
Word, Ms- Excel, Ms- limit requirements.
Powerpoint, Lasersoft, Managing an existing portfolio of 35 clients and servicing
ERP CRM), them for every banking needs.
- Business Banking- Relationship Manager at HDFC BANK Ltd
- Marketing & Research Intern at Cross Sell Of Insurance
9 months at this Job
- PGDM - Marketing
- Bachelor's - Commerce
Met and exceeded all sales measurements for 2018 including credit, treasury management, merchant services, credit cards, and deposits. * Developed and enhanced existing relationships as well as brought in new to bank relationships from cold calling and prospecting efforts. * Went on at least 10 in-person calls per week with existing and prospective clients * Achieved closed credit of 4.85 MM in 2018 * Attended formal credit training in Pittsburgh for 4 days * Nominated for Circle of Excellence Award * Worked closely with C&I Banking to refer clients out of segment (Segment for Business Banker is $1MM-$5MM in Revenue) * Created and developed more than 15 centers of influence including: Attorneys, Real Estate Agents, Brokers, Accountants and other business owners to reach prospective clients through networking * Opened and serviced business banking accounts through Genesis platform Vice President/Branch Sales Manager- Republic Bank of Chicago, Hodgkins, IL 12-11-2013-2-20-2018 * Met and exceeded branch sales goals in key areas such as deposit growth, consumer and business lending and investment revenue * Called on current and prospective customers to enhance relationships with Republic Bank * Oversee multiple branch locations (Hodgkins, Tinley Park, Palos Park, Orland Park, Hinsdale and Naperville) * Worked with partners to maximize all revenue-based goal achievement * Conducted sales training for retail employees * Initiated mortgage purchase, refinance and construction loans as well as home equity loans * Operated on a Profit and Loss Scorecard * Created and enhanced many relationships with high net-worth customers 1006 Flagstaff Lane Joliet, IL 60432 (815) 210-0304 [email protected] Branch Manager- Charter One Bank/Citizens Financial Group, Frankfort, IL 2-25-2008-12-10-2013 * Cross-sold all products and services to current and potential clients * Achieved and exceeded all sales goals individually and for the branch goal attainment * Recognized for outstanding leadership and was consistently in the top 10 percent of all branch goal attainment for the entire footprint * Extremely active in community events and bank functions * Acted as a Regional Manager for interim periods * Committed to outstanding customer service and consistently in the 90-95% year over year
- Vice President/Business Banking Relationship Manager at PNC Bank
1 year, 6 months at this Job
- Bachelor in Arts Degree Business - Business
Responsible for generation and management of a profitable loan and deposit portfolio and non-interest income from businesses with annual sales of $1-$20 million through the development and retention of long term, profitable client relationships. Retain and strength current relationships and seeks to develop new business through various channels such as cross-sales and working referrals.
- BUSINESS BANKING RELATIONSHIP MANAGER at SUNTRUST BANK
- BUSINESS BANKING RELATIONSHIP MANAGER at SANTANDER BANK
- BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT OFFICER at SANTANDER BANK
- AREA MANAGER at SANTANDER BANK
6 months at this Job
- High school or equivalent
• Policy and procedure Houston, Texas
• 03/2006 - Current development
• Managed a $32MM deposit portfolio
• Targeted marketing
• Managed a $8MM loan portfolio
• Customer and employee rapport
• Worked with executive management to resolve problems, improve
• Business development operations to provide products and services our clients needed most.
• Developed new Treasury Management business and expanded existing
• Customer-oriented business relationships
• Strong customer relations
• Developed new deposit an loan business and expanded existing
• Positive relationships.
• Verbal/written communication
• Honored to be chosen as part of a team of 20 Business Banking
• Detail-oriented Relationship Managers throughout the Bancorp to build our new loan
• Savvy relationship-builder center processes in Salt Lake City, UT.
• Interpersonal skills
• Honored to be chosen as part of a team of 50 Business Banking
• Cheerful Relationship Managers throughout the Bancorp to work on the
• Self-directed mindset implementation of Credit Lead. Was involved in building, testing and
• People-oriented training.
• Mentor to early career bankers.
• Practices due diligence
• Trusted adviser
- Business Banking Relationship Manager III / Vice at Amegy Bank NA
- Branch Manager / Vice President at Amegy Bank NA
13 years, 5 months at this Job
• Coach and Develop Branch Staff to confidently interact with Business Clients while spotting opportunity to deepen relationship.
• Originate, Manage and Service Business relationships of a more complex nature.
• Meet with existing and prospective clients to pin-point how institution could partner with more effectively with client.
• Promote Positive image of the bank and drive involvement in community events.
• Helped Develop and add constant input into cash management services.
• Manage relationship with internal and external partners I.E Commercial, Investment, Mortgage, Payroll, Credit Card Processing.
• Produced New loan and Deposits based on goals.
• Worked with External COI's to help develop constant flow of new referral activity. Relationships based of trust and mutuality.
• Work with underwriters to cashflow, structure and analyze deals.
- Business Banking Relationship Manager II at Northway Bank
- Business Banking Relationship Manager at Citizens Bank
- Branch Manager at Santander Bank N.A
- Financial Operations Manager at Bank of America
9 months at this Job
Lexington, KY July 2018 to Current Business/Commercial Banking
• Assessing, analyzing and interpreting financial information.
• Broad range of sills such as critical thinking, relationship building, problem solving, and communication.
• Support with loan agreement compliance verification and calculations.
• Assessment of credit request and risk associated with borrower.
• Actively promoted bank products and services with a focus on building new and maintaining existing business relationships, resulted in an increased customer base.
• Created business partnerships with local and regional CPA firms, law firms and banking partners to increase referral network.
• Visiting clients and develop risk analysis by obtaining financial data.
Lexington, KY July 2018 to Current
- Business Banking Relationship Manager at US Bank
- Banker IV at Wells Fargo
- Commercial Manager at Auto Zone
- Assistant Project Manager at Gainesway Farm
1 year, 1 month at this Job
- B.A.S - Management and organizational Leadership B.A.S
- Associates in Arts