Business Banking Professional 10 + years industry experience Top Performer
SKILLS/PROGRAMS SELECT EXPERIENCE
Strong Proven Outside/Inside Sales BUSINESS BANKING RELATIONSHIP MANAGER
• HSBC SF/PALO ALTO
• 2017 -PRESENT Corporate Clients / C-Level Audience Providing a range of end-to-end solutions effectively working with BLC, Business Relationship Management extending credit to business clients. Creating partnerships with top tier business Superb Presentation Development accelerator programs and CMB Early Stage VC groups, focusing on streamlined Outstanding Communication outreach and onboarding for early stage VC backed companies. Team Player, Leadership, Mentorship
• Full SF Bay Area region coverage territory Customer Retention, Problem Solving
• Business Development Best Practices / Credit Outreach/ Events Financial & Current Technology
• Mentorship & Technology Support: RBB team / RBWM bankers: KYC Treasury Services Tool, Provenier, CIF International Business Banking
• Cloud based reporting internal tracking: West Coast RBB/ Branch Cash & Account Management
• Participant/tester for SFE T-Lab pilot program RFP /RFI Solution Development
• ERG 'Y-Knot' communications director Operations, Accounting, Credit
• Developing 'RBB Early Stage' program/ RBB lending outreach Cash Flow & Account Analysis
• UCC filing outreach campaign Product Implementation
• Active industry collaborations including: HAX Growth, Draper University, Galvanize SF
- BUSINESS BANKING RELATIONSHIP MANAGER at HSBC SF/PALO ALTO
- BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT OFFICER • WELLS FARGO SAN FRANCISCO at Commercial Real Estate (CRE)
2 years at this Job
- - customer service
- - Business
• Commercial Loan & Business Banking officer for 5 county region(s) and 4 retail bank branch locations managing $61M in commitments, $23M in outstanding commitments, and $73M in business deposits/non-municipal.
• Successfully identify, negotiate and manage new business client development and provide on-going management of current client portfolio with enhanced focus of top 60 Managed Business clients.
• Evaluate credit information and loan requests up to $10MM. Recommend appropriate loan structure to best suite client needs, manage bank risk and maximize revenue. Provide annual financial reviews on business loan client portfolio, as necessary.
• Collaboratively work with multiple cross business line partners to effectively negotiate bank services offered. Exceeded annual sales goals as demonstrated by 2018 percent to goal as follows: Business Loans 145.3%; Treasury Management 211.4%; Merchant Services 246.2% and Business DDA's of 222.6%.
• Provide service on local boards and routinely develop and maintain strong working partnerships with referral sources such as state SBDC and county Economic Development officers. Establish on-going referral partnerships with multiple community, municipal, state and local county resources.
• Recognized strength & experience with SBA lending. Recipient of Business Banking Lending Excellence Award 2017/2018 & M&T's President's Council award. VP Business Development & Branch Manager
• Led team in development of Retail Banking business with focus on commercial business development, relationship banking, commercial and consumer lending, and collaboration with cross-business line partners.
• Manage all aspects of bank branch including deposit, loan & operating budgets, customer service levels, team member professional development, regulatory and audit compliance and multiple cross-business line sales initiatives.
• Increased market share by 4.10% (from 28.42% to 32.52%); Grown Core Net Deposits by $10 Million; Funded over $8.3M in Commercial Loans and over $4.M in Consumer Loans. Solidified cross-business line partnerships & improved the Employee Engagement experience score. Develop and maintain strong community network by way of involvement in local Chamber of Commerce, networking groups, civic and community-based initiatives.
• Achieved "Million Dollar Club" - recognition of managers who independently source/originate in excess of $1,000,000. in annual commercial loan funding's; Achieved M&T's "President Council" recognition of branch managers who meet/exceed cross-business line sales goals and branch audit/compliance mandates. Provided formal mentorship for newly hired manager(s).
- VP Business Banking Relationship Manager at M&T Bank
- AVP Business Development Officer and Branch Manager at Republic Bank
- AVP Business Development Officer and Branch Manager at Beneficial Bank
- Project Manager / Consultant at ProCat Management Services, Inc
3 years, 2 months at this Job
On-site and remotely aggressively managed large and complex business customer's relationships to maximize net contribution through an emphasis on obtaining new, high-income relationships.
• Qualified quality and professional services for all relationships to expand existing clients, monitor relationship profitability and drive revenue growth.
• Developed a consultative approach to increase customer reliance on bank products and services, capitalizing on the unique and comprehensive capabilities of the bank. Managing clients within Business Segment: $250 thousand to $25 million in revenues.
• Manage $350 million portfolio consisting of 115 business clients produced $8 million in new loans
• Generated more than $35 thousand of incremental annual income by developing effective strategies of cross-selling company products & services.
• Consistently exceeded production goals for new loans, retention and net interest income by 10-25% (annual goal- $5 million, retention 92%, net interest income >$2 thousand)
- BUSINESS BANKING RELATIONSHIP MANAGER, VP at BNP PARIBAS BANK
- RETAIL EXECUTIVE IV, VP at BBVA COMPASS BANK
- MANAGER II, FIRST LEVEL OFFICER at COMERICA BANK N.A
- MANAGER II at CAPITAL ONE BANK N.A
1 year at this Job
- Masters of Business Administration - Business Administration
- Baccalaureate in Business Administration - Business Administration
• Serviced existing and prospective business clients with $1 million to $15 million in Annual Revenue to grow, attract and retain their bank relationship by providing deposit, investment, and lending solutions tailored to their needs.
• Achieved 152% Loan Growth to Plan in 2017 while also surpassing Fee and Deposit Growth goals by 117% and 279% respectively
• Managed an existing book of business consisting of $18 million Lending Portfolio, $12 million Loans Outstanding, and $23 million in Deposits.
• Partnered with Wealth Management, Treasury Management, and Retail to deliver a complete banking relationship to current and prospective clients to satisfy immediate and future banking needs.
• Strategized the loan structuring and underwriting process to ensure regulatory and credit policy guidelines were met along with satisfying business client needs.
• Analyzed existing credit relationships annually by reviewing financial information, conducting site visits, and addressing any credit risk changes to the portfolio.
• Created business partnerships by attending various community and professional events to continue growth through new business and increasing my referral network.
• Recipient of TD Bank's CEO Leadership Award for top performing Business Banker in DE/MD/DC/VA/NC Market in 2017.
- Vice President, Business Banking Relationship Manager II at TD Bank, N.A
- Assistant Vice President, Retail Store Manager at TD Bank, N.A
- Assistant Vice President, Licensed Financial Specialist at Wachovia Bank
4 years, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Business Management and Marketing
Accurately analyzed business customer's financial information in order to recommend products & services to best serve the company's needs in areas such as cash flow, minimizing expenses, operating more efficiently, and increasing revenue.
• Created business partnerships with local and regional CPA firms, law firms, medical practices, and other business segments in order to increase referral network.
• Effectively acquired, managed, and grew profitable business account relationships with an high percentage of moderately complex and medium sized business customers.
- Business Banking relationship Manager at PNC BANK, NA, Southern New Jersey
- Regional Workplace Banker at PNC BANK, NA, Central New Jersey
- Branch Supervisor at PNC BANK, NA, Southern New Jersey
- Management, Team Lead at COMMERCE BANK, Essex County, New Jersey
2 years at this Job
- - Communications
- Develop consultative relationships with small business portfolio clients with annual revenues ranging from $500K-$5MM - Year over Year current portfolio growth of 4.5% on a goal of 3% - Contribute to individual and team success with performance over 100% of quarterly and yearly sales targets. - Foster new client relationships and generate leads in target market through telemarketing, prospecting and networking. - Consistently execute field sales calls with weekly, monthly, and quarterly sales progress reporting. - Expand COI network through consistent contact and community presence
- BUSINESS BANKING RELATIONSHIP MANAGER at CITIZENS BANK
- Branch Manager at Citizens Bank
- Assistant Branch Manager at Citizens Bank
- Foreclosure Specialist at Bank Of America
2 years, 8 months at this Job
- B.S. Business Administration - Marketing
- - Business & Economics
Provided end-to-end guidance and solutions to clients. Produced revenues from existing relationships, and new customers. Analyzed transactional information, pinpointing risks, identifying trends and potential wary activities. Carried out KYC screenings on customer information, according to global KYC procedures. Performed compliance in line with AML laws, regulations, guidelines, written procedures, OFAC, CIP, KYC customer/transaction monitoring. Collaborated with colleagues across the group, delivering exceptional standards and quality of service to internal and external stakeholders. Key Achievements: * Generated more than $5M in sales, exceeding set targets. * Recognized as among the top relationship managers in the US, with a ranking at the sixth spot.
- Retail Business Banking Relationship Manager at HSBC
- Relationship Banker II and Business Banker at SANTANDER BANK
- Business Banker at CITIBANK
- Personal Banker at CITIBANK
1 year, 3 months at this Job
- Associate Degree in Business Administration - Business Administration
* Successfully managed business portfolio for companies up to $20M; increased portfolio revenues through new client acquisitions, additional solutions, services and growth of existing relationships. * Reviewed & analyzed financial statements, tax returns, financial spreads, composed cash flow analysis, historical & current financial conditions, corporate structures and industry trends pertaining to credit requests such as CRE, Term Loans, Lines of Credit etc. * Prepared credit write-ups, deal structuring for Underwriting, performed due diligence on guarantors, and conducted lien searches. * Executed pricing and transaction negotiations with borrowers when applicable, attended loan closings. * Provided depository, treasury management, merchant processing, lending solutions and other business services. * Streamlined efficiencies which enhanced and improved operational processes to minimize fraudulent events. * Developed solutions for companies to obtain capital to use during challenging periods of operating cycles. * Established COI relationships with Attorneys, CPAs, RE Agents, other lines of business within the bank which resulted in acquiring additional business, increasing portfolio revenues, and achieving team's goals. * Performed individual and joint face to face calls with Market Credit Executive and Senior Management to business clients. * Merchant Services Referral Award, 2016.
- Business Banking Relationship Manager, VP at Capital One Bank
- Small Business Banker, VP at Bank of America
- Business Banker at Citibank N.A
- Business Banker, VP at J.P. Morgan Chase
2 years at this Job
- B.B.A. - Finance and Investments
- Business Banking Relationship Manager at Citizens Bank
- AVP- Market Manager at Salem Five Bank
- Branch Manager at Citizens Bank
2 years, 9 months at this Job
* Generated $8.4 million in commercial loan volume in 2018 * Top 5% in the Southeastern region of the Bank in non-card credit applications and approvals while manually assessing risks * Generated over $12 million in deposit balance Growth since June 2018 * Manage a portfolio of 250 plus ($1M-$10M annual grossing clients) while adding another 100 plus businesses since June 2018 * Grew the banks revenue by penetrating (upselling existing clients) while expanding the market * Developed outbound calling scripts for calling strategies and mentored Business Bankers in commercial lending and increased results for their respective branches
- Senior Business Banking Relationship Manager at Bank of America
- Senior Business Banking Specialist / Commercial Loan Officer at Wells Fargo Bank
- Small Business Specialist / Relationship Manager at JP Morgan Chase Bank
- Premier Banker at Wells Fargo Bank
2 years, 11 months at this Job
- B.S. - Business Management