CINCINNATI, OH 2016-CURRENT
SSE is a non-profit business incubator and accelerator focusing on entrepreneurs via VC, PE and Angel funds.
• Community awareness liaison (i.e. Warren County Business Dev. Center).
• Operational planning(i.e. initial startup development and/or continual).
• Chief of on-site construction management.
• Develop and execute Biznistry® marketing campaigns.
• Execution of sales and marketing strategies.
- BUSINESS COACH at SELF SUSTAINING ENTERPRISES
- TRAINING MANAGER at GOLDEN SQUARE, OF SMARTCIRCLE
- RETAIL MARKET MANAGER at BLUEGREEN CORPORATION
- PRESIDENT at N'LITEND, LLC
3 years at this Job
- - Account Relationships Business Development Services
Started out managing one of the corporate-owned restaurants while also leading new store openings across the country. I was then promoted to business coach where I was responsible for providing regional franchisee support for stores in Washington and Alaska. I was able to help raise year over year sales by 5% in my region in 2018.
- BUSINESS COACH at PITA PIT INC
- PRESCHOOL TEACHER at A CARING FAMILY CHILDCARE CENTER
- SHIFT LEAD at OLDE TOWNE PIZZA CO
- NIGHT CREW FOREMAN/FROZEN MANAGER at SAFEWAY
4 years, 5 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Human Development and Family Sciences
Business and life coach empowering people to reach greater heights in their career, life and spheres of influence.
- Business Coach at Greater Heights Coaching
- In-housing meter reading - development leader at
- Senior Manager, Regulatory and Corporate Planning at Majan Electricity Company
- Team Leader of the Distribution System Security Standards (DSSS) at Majan Electricity Company
1 year at this Job
- Master of Science in Electrical Engineering - Electrical Power Specialization
- Certificate in Arabic Language
- - Communications Specialization
Assist clients in building the business of their dreams. Go on client calls weeks to follow-up. Coach clients through problems in business. Teach clients the basics of business.
- Business Coach at Sarah Elfass Coaching
- Owner and Founder at Newni.Store
- Administration Coordinator at Al-Huda Sunday School
- Real Estate Office Assistant at University of Nevada, Reno
5 months at this Job
- B.S. - Business Administration
• Wide range of services dedicated to serving the unique needs of each client
• Founded in 2017, our team brings years of experience in providing personal and professional accounting, tax, payroll, and business services to clients from all walks of life, and we have earned the trust of our extensive client base
- Business Coach at PIR Business Solutions
- Payroll Supervisor Department of V.A at PIR Business Solutions
- Established QA/QC at
- P/R Assistant Manager Comptroller's Office at
1 year, 8 months at this Job
- B.S. - Public Management
- A.A. - Financial Assisting
Preparation of for profit/non profit entities; preparation of proformas and cashflow analysis; preparation of 501c3 filing documentation. Guidance for better business performance. Created ministries to assist the business man. Testing Proctor for several educational institutions. Other companies that I consulted for; or perform duties in the capacity of Advisor/Trainer/Principal/Pastor/Chairman/Official Officer/Business Coach
- Director/Business Coach/ Testing Proctor at GC Ministries Inc
4 years, 5 months at this Job
- - Business & Finance, Christian Humanities
- Associates - Business Admin/Accounting
- Bachelors - Business Management
- Doctorate - Theology-Biblical Counselor
Responsible for completing full business plans for small and medium size businesses. Duties include helping business owners understand all of the components of a thorough business plan, including financial statements. Responsible for teaching business owners how to use their business plan as a tool for exponential growth. Responsible for delivering completed business plans to clients in PDF and Microsoft word format. Additional duties include helping clients organize monthly business meetings tailored around analyzing and revising business strategies, based off of the previous projections.
- Certified Business Coach at Adam Divine Business Coaching, LLC
- Sales Representative at AAA
- Regional Manager at Harvard Risk Managegment
- Insurance Sales Agent at State Farm
1 year, 6 months at this Job
- Bachelor's Degree - Business Management
Top 6 Business Coach supports entrepreneurs with live, local, and lucrative mastermind coaching programs and events where we train, inspire, mentor, and coach them in their business endeavors: - Helped grow our company from one business coach to a global network of 50 business consultants, licensing our content, and programs. Built much of the systems and infrastructure to support this global network of consultants. - Worked with hundreds of entrepreneurs, leading and coaching them in their business growth. - Managed and implemented business vendor and technology solutions in support of our scaling business. Managed and streamlined the backend operations and built metrics, KPIs and financial models for our business. - Built strategic growth plans and executed on it operationally, utilizing lean, six sigma and program management skillsets. - Systematized and documented all processes and workflow for optimal operational excellence and execution, incorporating technology as often as possible. - Designed and created workflows and campaigns for all critical internal operations as well as external marketing efforts. - Built programs and initiatives for client retention and ongoing success for a globally distributed team of consultants. - Mentored and empowered our coaches and their clients with the necessary resources to take action to grow their businesses and become highly profitable. Organized and facilitated monthly training sessions for continued learning. - Created executive dashboards and metrics for analytical decision-making and data insights. - Wore many hats, supporting every aspect of our business including marketing, people, finance, operations, and sales.
- Director of Operations at Top 6 Business Coach
- Enterprise Business Process Analyst at SunTrust Bank Inc
4 years, 11 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Industrial and Systems Engineering
I work with small business owners to start their business and take their business to their next level of success. I use a variety of tools to help my clients grow their businesses.
- Small Business Coach at Bryant Business Ventures Inc
- Small Business Owner at Altos Mobile Massage
- Independent Project Management Consultant/Contractor at Bryant Business Ventures Inc
- Independent Project Management Consultant at Marion Weinreb & Associates, Inc
2 years, 9 months at this Job
- MBA - Innovation and Technology and Marketing
- BS - Biology/Chemistry
- Associates - PM Certification
Cindy Morus helps businesses increase cash flow and improve performance, guiding them to build and automate their products and services, and get more business from both prospects and clients. She has coached, advised, and educated hundreds of small business owners using a proprietary, award-winning process to deliver outstanding results for more than 20 years. One of her clients says: “Cindy identifies problems, recommends solutions, finds processes that weren’t broken but could be better and makes our internal teams more efficient. She pays for herself with time savings, increased productivity and that all filters down to providing an excellent experience for our customers. She’s a big-picture thinker.”
- Business Coach at Cindy Morus Inc.
- Infusionsoft Specialist at SmartBox Web Marketing
- Certified Online Business Manager at Cindy Morus
- Online Business Manager at Brian Anderson, Inc.
11 months at this Job
- B.A. - Consumer Economics/Marketing