Manager credit union wide business continuity efforts
- Business Continuity Manager at Partners Federal Credit Union
- Vice President - Business Continuity Manager at CADENCE BANK
- Vice President Business Continuity Analyst at SunTrust Bank Inc
- Senior Business Continuity Analyst at IGT Gaming
1 year at this Job
• Performs business impact analysis to identify points of vulnerability to assess the firm’s resilience to withstand business disruption, documents process dependencies and recommends mitigation strategies; Prepares corresponding reports for Managing Partner and SPERO Advisory Board.
• Studies potential large-scale purchasing opportunities, keeping an eye out for any conflicts, coordinating solutions and ensuring an acquisition complies with applicable laws and procedures; Collaborates with all internal and external stakeholders to create, manage and analyze all confidential records and files; scans and uploads all documentation to the Corporate Document Management System (CDMS).
• Conducts business model reviews, leads strategic planning and oversee implementation for enhanced performance in the areas of business operations & process improvement; Facilitates the development of the SPERO Business Continuity Framework including proprietary post-merger integration framework.
• Plays a key role in generating analytical solutions to complex business problems by mining data, leveraging data experiments, conducting analysis, and generating insights that to yield relevant, actionable insights.
• Develops and automates bi-weekly, monthly, and seasonal reporting and dashboards to monitor the health of the portfolio and to share business insights for SPERO stakeholders.
- Business Continuity Manager at SPERO
- Military Police Officer at United States Army National Guard
- Project Manager at Department of Homeland Security / National Protection and Programs Directorate
- Physical Security Specialist at Department of Homeland Security/United States Citizenship and Immigration Services
1 month at this Job
- B.S. - Criminal Justice
Ensured all critical and major incidents were addressed within SLA response and sending out the critical alerts for such incidents. Documented IT design and resources and created business recovery processes. Performed business impact and risk assessments. Trained staff and managers on risk management and disaster recovery steps. Work with help desk and staff to escalate disaster recovery issues
- BUSINESS CONTINUITY MANAGER at PHILIPS HEALTHCARE
- PROJECT MANAGER/IT at PHILIPS HEALTHCARE
- CUSTOMER SOLUTIONS SPECIALIST at PHILIPS HEALTHCARE
- at WAL-MART
5 months at this Job
- MASTERS OF COMPUTER INFORMATION SYSTEMS - COMPUTER INFORMATION SYSTEMS
Directed facility services operations to ensure the safety of the personnel and to maximize profitability, increase efficiency, and prevent loss. Handles any discrepancies in reporting by investigating and determines solutions to resolve issues. Maintains and analyses data and KPI scorecards ensuring effective and timely customer service.
• Planned, managed, and maintained 7 strategic Business Resumption Plans and lead a minimum of 5 successful drills/tests each year. Researched, developed, and successfully implemented an effective Business Resumption Plan for our Central American team of 500+ employees.
• Performed change management to reduce overall costs, utilize the best talent, and maintain customer service initiatives.
• Saved $1.2B (lease/OPEX) over 2 years by consolidating employees to existing vacant space, eliminating 30K square feet of leased space, and completing the move and decommission $35K below the original budget.
- FACILITY & BUSINESS CONTINUITY MANAGER at XEROX CORPORATION
- NEW BUSINESS OPERATIONS MANAGER at GE PARTNERSHIP MARKETING GROUP
13 years, 11 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts - Management
- Associate of Arts - Business Administration
Facilitate Business Continuity Planning (BCP) for the entire East Region across three states with 5K employees at 223 locations including corporate HQ. Interface with Senior Executives from each line of business to develop corporate-wide BCP framework for all business units. Ensure business continuity strategies and unit plans align with corporate guidelines.
• Successfully orchestrated resource planning and management during the 2018 CWA work stoppage event that impacted over 1.6K employees throughout a three-week period.
• Recognized as the Emergency Response Center (ERC) Team Lead to drive crisis intervention, response management, and execution of resilience strategies.
• Conducted Business Impact Analysis (BIA) that identified critical processes and systems, Recovery Time Objectives (RTO), Recovery Point Objectives (RPO), and recovery resource requirements.
• Refined expertise in business continuity planning tools and software solutions; analyzed vendors to determine cost-effective solutions and selected effective BCM planning tools.
• Coordinated audits and testing of corporate and business unit continuity strategies to effectively implement necessary training, improve workforce awareness, and close identified gaps.
- Corporate Business Continuity Manager (Remote) at FRONTIER COMMUNICATIONS, INC
- at FRONTIER COMMUNICATIONS, INC
- Senior Analyst, Business Operations Support at FRONTIER COMMUNICATIONS, INC
- Staff Support Specialist at SOLUTIONS WEST VIRGINIA, INC
6 years, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Information Systems - Information Systems
- - Project Management
Business Continuity Manager for the Americas and APAC Directed the completion of Business Impact Assessments to identify essential business functions; conduct threats and vulnerabilities assessments to analyze corporate risks; implement mitigation strategies to reduce the impact or likelihood of identified risks. § Coordinate the implementation of technologies to document critical corporate functions, identify actions to be implemented in the event of a business interruption. § Inform staff about program objectives, outline their roles and responsibilities for assigned tasks and during a disaster. § Stay up to date with new or changing regulations, market solutions and trends that influence the direction of program objectives and goals. § Coordinated a group of business unit contacts that serve as subject matter experts within their respective area to raise awareness of the business continuity program. § Conduct Post Incident Review to identify positive outcomes and necessary improvements after and event.
- Business Continuity Manager for the Americas and APAC at Williams Lea Tag
- Risk and Compliance Specialist at Covestro, LLC
- Risk Project Manager - Wastewater Treatment Division at King County Department of Natural Resources and Parks
8 months at this Job
- Master of Arts in Business Administration - Project Management
- Bachelor of Arts in Textile Manufacturing - Textile Manufacturing
Single point of contact for McKesson, leveraging my disaster and continuity skills from DHS/FEMA and the fire department to support the distribution centers and office complexes.
- Business Continuity Manager at McKesson Medical Surgical Distribution
- Marketing Operations Manager at Indivior Pharmaceuticals
- Senior Business Analyst/ Project Management at Advance Health
- at SunTrust
5 months at this Job
- B.S. in Computer Science - Computer Science
Handing all the responsibilities of BCM activities
• Maintaining BCC and Command Center
• Identify and analyze the overall business processes, service and products it delivers
• Developing and managing the Business Continuity Plans and Incident Management Plans
• Develop the Business Continuity Policy and Procedures.
• Developing and conducting the Business Impact Analysis and Risk assessment
• Preparing the BC and DR exercise reports
• Supply Chain management and planning
• Embedding BCM within NCB Culture
• Analyze and identify process improvement requirements.
• Maintaining the ISO certification for BCM program.
• Properties and Assets Management. ~~~~~~ Mobile: 1(269)910-8166, E−Mail: [email protected], ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ September 2010 - Participated in a project for Steelcase, USA- Michigan Steelcase app40 training program evaluation
• Develop the actions plan
• Prepare and modify the evaluation questionnaire
• Data collection, Conduct phone interviews
• Conduct the Data analysis
- Business Continuity Manager at National Commercial Bank
- Business Continuity Planner at ARAB NATIONAL BANK
4 years, 2 months at this Job
Under the Technology Business Continuity Department, I am responsible for Business Continuity and Incident Response, including deliverables and risk management. In this role, I developed business continuity plans with mitigation strategies for the various service offerings within the University’s IT department and developed crisis response strategies for various risks. Identified gaps with organizational impact to IT and recommended to Senior Leadership strategies to close gaps. Served as the Service Manager for our Unit Response Center (i.e., EOC)
- Business Continuity Manager at University Of Washington
- Business Continuity Program Manager, Microsoft Consultant at Axelerate LLC
- Business Continuity Program Manager, Interactive Entertainment Business at Microsoft Corporation
- Assistant Fire Chief at Port Ludlow Fire & Rescue
2 years, 6 months at this Job
- Juris Doctorate
- Bachelor of Arts - Mass Communications
• Coordinate all internal actions required to maintain business continuity plan.
• Ensure that the user requirements defined in different users' business recovery procedures well defined and properly implemented.
• Responsible to coordinate business continuity plan issues with all line of business & departments.
• Preparing and updating Head office / Centers / Branches staff information.
• Handling call tree & internal formal communication plan.
• Involved in preparing Bank BIA.
• Updating business continuity portal.
• Replacing Authorization and Assurance Head.
• Define & implement quality standards KPI's & SLA's across the different departments.
• Define new ideas to assure process adequacy.
• Studying current policy & procedures & recommend for updates.
• Recommend re-engineering process.
• Review customer satisfaction reports & recommend for required SLA's.
• Maxim awareness of different quality standards and establish clearly define quality methods for staff to apply.
• Branch visits to assure Credit Agricole images and Multinational standards involved in staff capacity plans.
• Coordinate with Change Management, Transformation & Policies and Assurance Department for- Development plan.
- Business Continuity Manager at Credit Agricole Egypt
- Acting Quality Assurance Manager at
- Anti-Attrition Manager at
- Processing Center Assistant Manger at
3 years, 11 months at this Job
- - Business Management Basics
- Bachelor of Arts - English
- Project Management Professional