As Business Coordinator I was in charge of the day to day running of the business. I spoke with vendors, kept track of supplies, ordered supplies, and scheduled consultations/appointments. I also did a great deal of legal assistant work upon first starting here. I met with clients and assisted them with retainer signings, collected their personal documents, created new client folders, constructed new client profiles in our system, managed client documents and profiles.
- Business Coordinator at Cleaveland & Cleaveland Law Firm
- Receptionist at LA Fitness
- Waiter/Server at Bubs Burgers and Ice Cream
5 months at this Job
- High school
Business coordinator operating all business office functions including but not limited to scheduling appointments and travel, check-in, medical records, phones, and medical insurance.
- Business Coordinator at Physician SurgiCenter of Houston
- Benefits Specialist at Mercer
8 years, 7 months at this Job
- Certificate - Medical Billing and Coding
- Bachelor's - Business Science, Social Services
Supplying the construction market with high quality, durable & secure products besides the Hollow metal doors & Frames supplying architectural builder hardware. Offering solutions to the major sectors in Healthcare, Education, Hotels, Government, Military and Apartment building sectors. Key responsibilities included: ⇨ Responsible for KSA customers. As a Business Coordinator, I was responsible for receiving all enquiries related to automatic doors, door hardware's and glass fittings and forwarding same to the concerned estimators. Processing order confirmations, general correspondence and maintaining Sales Records. ⇨ Placing order with the main factory in Germany in case of non-availability of material and close follow up. ⇨ Building & maintaining healthy business relations with major clients & ensuring customer satisfaction by coordinating with Sales Engineers and providing necessary information and technical details. ⇨ Updating the client with status of the order by closely coordinating with concerned departments. ⇨ Responsible for monitoring and preparation of daily, weekly and monthly sales reports.
- Business Coordinator at MTI Engineering And Fabrications, KSA
- Sales Coordinator at Al-Kuhaimi Metal Industries
6 years at this Job
- Bachelors Of Commerce - Commerce
Business Coordinator II Coordinate all activities of the departmental payroll/personnel/human resources Texas A&M Agrilife Research - Texas operations A&M University College Station, TX to include - new employee processing (including foreign national January-2013 - Currently verification) Responsibilities: -Coordinate all activities of the departmental payroll/personnel/human resources operations to include - new employee processing (including foreign national verification), entry of business processes in Workday, verification of hourly and monthly payroll in Workday, scanning documents into Laserfiche, and payroll correction requests. Verify enrollment of undergraduate and graduate students on payroll. Enter expense transactions in unit database file and systems. Make necessary correcting entries as needed. Verify time sheets in Workday by auditing for numbers of hours worked, consistency with employee time off request, and proper supervisor approval. Departmental leave administrator and verify time off request for all faculty and staff in Workday including employees on Family Medical Leave. Serve as liaison with the payroll and human resources departments. Unit contact for Workday. (70%) -Assist employees with information and procedures regarding benefits, reclassification, new positions, employment procedures, and Workday recruiting. Assist faculty and staff with developing position descriptions for new positions, reclassify positions, and updating positions. (10%) -Coordinate the interdepartmental billing for departmental usage of color printing and vehicles. Prepare quarterly and monthly reports for charges as needed. Ensure that all payments are collected and updated as stated in the department and agency procedures. (10%) -Assist and serve as backup to other accounting personnel. Serve as backup approver on vouchers during absence of Business Administrator and Department Head. (5%) - Other duties as assigned, including support of general departmental operations, events and activities. (5%) Other Requirements: Ability to multi-task and work cooperatively with others. Verify and approve Texas Agrilife Research EPA's for biweekly budgeted, wage, and student worker positions as needed and route Research biweekly and monthly EPA's for proper approval signatures. Ensure necessary paperwork is received for new hires. Work as a resource to unit contacts to Financial Specialist III provide assistance and guidance on EPA issues. Responsible for reconciling BVD I and BVD II for all Monthly Research employees to ensure they are Texas A&M Agrilife Research - Texas paid for that work station. Adjust any salaries due to any increases/ A&M University, College Station, TX decreases that were not reflected on the BVD and should have been.
- Business Coordinator II at A&M University
- UIN Manager and process temporary SSN requests at
- at BVCAA, Inc
- Financial Aid Assistant II at Texas A&M University
6 years, 2 months at this Job
- High School diploma
- - general
• Customer service/cashier (Part-Time)Asking if customers need assistance, talking to customers, finding books to make the customer happy, talking phone calls, restocking bookshelves, on feet for 4-5 hours, organizing work area, keeping book store clean and presentable for customers to easily find what they’re looking for.
• Community Business Coordinator: moved to new position after 3 months of working as bookseller. Ordering multiple amounts of books for schools and institutionals, boxing and shipping the books out to the schools, lifting over 30lbs, computer skills; Excel, PowerPoint, Word, and Photoshop. Communication skills talking to teachers and authors. Responsible for setting up book fairs, greeting and welcoming students, parents and teachers for book fairs, booking authors to doing readings/signings.
- Bookseller/ Community Business Coordinator at Barnes & Noble
- Print shop monitor/teacher at Woodstock School of Art
- Busser/ Waitress at High Falls Café
- Intern/housekeeping/landscaper at The Fine Art Work Center
9 months at this Job
- B.A. of Fine Arts - Printmaking
- Associate - Fine Art
Venezuela July 2014- Sep 2017
Medium-sized commercial bank in Venezuela.
Assistant Manager / Business Coordinator
• Planned and directed operations to meet growth, quality and profitability goals according to parameters established by the Regional Vice President, as well as to organizational policies set in the Standards and Procedures manuals.
• Analyzed and boosted the credit portfolio of the office by more than 60% of its value in assets.
• Initiated and managed a campaign for personalized attention of all companies with unused accounts or, with low averages and achieve that they were linked with more than 3 products of the bank.
• Performed operational and marketing activities that contributed to business optimization.
- Assistant Manager / Business Coordinator at BFC Banco Fondo Comun, Banco Universal, Carabobo
- Administrative Assistant at International Maritime Services, Carabobo
- Sales Intern at NEGROVEN, S.A
- Administrative Assistant at NEGROVEN, S.A
3 years, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelor in Business Administration - Business
• Community Business Coordinator: B2B, B2C. Served as the face of the store with institutional and corporate customers. Advertised company benefits, promotions, sales, and products over digital and physical platforms. Content writing and content editing of value proposals, physical and digital copy, performed market research, planning and execution of digital marketing strategies. Managing and coordinating fundraisers and events. Proofreading and editing memos, emails, and reports. Initiating communication and meetings with potential clients, authors, publishers, agencies, and building relationships with local and corporate partners.
• Bookseller: Serving customers on the sales floor and checkout. Managing schedule and attention to detail in a fast-paced environment. Resolving complications and providing information/knowledge about products and business functions.
- Community Business Coordinator at Barnes and Noble Bookseller
- Youth Leader at Christ Community Covenant Church
- Content Editor at Barnes and Noble Bookseller
- Sales Associate at Radioshack
4 years, 7 months at this Job
- Bachelor of English - creative writing
- Bachelor of English - teaching
Manage tasks needed to complete business change requests. Monitoring tasks to ensure that all necessary parties are engaged and working toward completion of assigned tasks. Host weekly calls with business customer, providing updates about multi-site installs and/or activations.
- Small Business Coordinator at Verizon Business
- Loan Adviser at Twin City Financial
- Customer Support Associate at Nelnet Loan Servicing
- Partner Sales Coordinator at
5 months at this Job
- - General Studies
- - General Studies
Rich Donnell / BetterTomorrowsBuiltToday.com Assad Hafeez / LegalStrategiesCompany.com Lisa Drake / LisaDrakeProperties.com Chris Christmas / Upper Level Clothing Brissa Heredia / Brissa & Co. Rosalba Heredia / Carmelita's Restaurants Caitie Henley / BrowsByCaitie Edward & MariaDolores Haneffant / SabreCityHomes Jose Chavez / Chavez Real Estate Group Responsibilities - Brand Management, Marketing Coordinator, Digitalize Business Structures, Database Management, POS Set Up, ECommerce Set Up.
- Consultant / Digital Business Coordinator at Liz.Digital
- CIO at EnerCharge Box
- Business Developer/Coordinator and Catering Manager at Carmelita's Mexican Restaurant / Brissa & Co
- Artist Brand Coordinator and Business Manager for JoVegas at Jovon Bray / JoVegas Music Jkoomdai.com
2 years, 4 months at this Job
- None - College General Education and Virtual Business Management
Evaluate credit applications/reports to assess the financial stability/risk of business customers Review financial statements of prospective business customers to determine deposit amounts/number of lines to be approved Assisting customers with internet orders/correct payment errors Rebuild orders/correcting payment and promotion codes Assist customers with reconnecting service due to non-pay disconnects Analyze existing consumer's accounts for credit applications requesting over 10 lines
- Business Coordinator at Verizon Wireless
- Representative at Verizon Wireless
3 years, 10 months at this Job