• Inpatient registrations
• Inpatient Insurance verification
• Inpatient ICD-10 changes
• Inpatient to outpatient (PHS) Evaluation scheduling
• Business Coordinator of Stroke Center ◦ Schedule stroke patient for all outpatient disciplines' needed ex OT, PT and SPH. ◦ Schedule patient for follow up appointments for Kathleen O'Donnell NP ◦ Star charges ◦ Prepare charts
- Business Coordinator at Atlantic Health Systems
- Sales Representative at Electrospec, INC
- Administrative Assistant at Dr. Victor Pareja
19 years at this Job
I work at SMS call center in Buffalo Grove Illinois as a Bc (business Coordinator). I make calls to million dollar business owners all around the world i set up appointments with them with one of our sales reps to go out to their business to talk with them about their company and how we can help them achieve goals and better their company.
- Business Coordinator at Sms call center
- Warehouse Packer at Amazon Fulfillment Associates
- Customer Service Representative at Walmart
8 months at this Job
- - Biology
- High school or equivalent
Exceeded companies targeted sales goals by 30% or more monthly as New Business Coordinator.
• Trained and oversaw all new hires on Insurance carriers and sales programs.
• Acted as a liaison between the broker and client to achieve the max revenue for each deal.
- Broker-New Business Coordinator at Coswell Insurance Services
- Healthcare Recruiter Specialist at Maxim Health Care Services
- Senior Loan Officer-Branch Manager at Elk Grove Mortgage
- Account Executive and Loan Retention Specialist at Ameriquest Mortgage Company
9 years at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts - Communication Studies
• Directed or coordinated the supportive services department of a business, agency, or organization.
• Prepared and review operational reports and schedules to ensure accuracy and efficiency.
• Set appointments and scheduled meetings for sale representatives for business development purposes.
• Evaluated and analyzed company's cash flow and wrote a comprehensive business analysis to assist sales representatives and analysts during meetings with business owners.
• Checked status of meetings and follow up with meeting time and dates respectively.
• Communicated with multi-million dollars company to discuss exit and or succession planning as needed.
• Communicated with business owners about business development in areas such as cost control management, productive staffing, profit maximization advertisement and competition.
• Analyzed internal processes and recommend and implement procedural or policy changes to improve operations, such as supply changes or the disposal of records.
• Conducted classes to teach procedures to staff.
- Business Coordinator at International Services Inc. Business Development Firm
- Manager on Duty (MOD) at Youth Development/Therapeutic Crisis Intervention
- Youth Development Specialist/ G4S Contractor at Cook County Juvenile Detention Center
7 months at this Job
- Master of Public Administration - Criminal Justice Leadership
- Bachelor's - Criminal Justice Leadership
- Master - Public Administration
2018- Present For the period, you should include the month and year so that if number of years experiences if required, they can count and see if you fit the requirement years of experience.
Clark Construction Washington, D.C.
Small Business Coordinator
• Maintain support and contracts with minority businesses.
• Organize small business strategic partnership program, help small businesses grow their businessUnder each of your jobs you need to actually insert all that you did to show what you have experience doing: wore statements of work summarizing the required being purchased; prepared modification; reviewd invoices, met with the enduser(s) and customer etc. You need to do this for each.
- Small Business Coordinator at Clark Construction
- at Department of Forensic Science
- Urban Alliance Intern at Clark Construction
- Internship at Greensboro Police Department
1 year at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Criminal Justice
• Handle administrative tasks that involve multiple sectors of the company/entered purchase orders.
• Accomplish the goals of helping departments coordinate what they do. If a meeting involves leaders from various divisions, the coordinator arranges the day, time, place, and agenda. Entered orders in SAP.
• When a client has a concern, the business coordinator act as the go-between person, knowledge of the workings of each department enables the coordinator to judge who would tackle the complaint.
- Business Coordinator/Customer Service Support (Temp position) at Siemens
- Building Secretary (On-Call) at Schaumburg School District
- Loan Officer at Schaumburg School District
- Database Administrator at Schaumburg School District
8 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Professional Studies in Paralegal - Professional Studies
Telephone CEOs, presidents, and owners of companies and, through a brief presentation, shares with them the benefits of the services the company provides and scheduled appointments for the outside Sales Representatives.
- Business Coordinator at SMS-NA, Business Consulting
- at Jimmy Johns
- Gym Supervisor at Lake Bluff Recreation Center
2 months at this Job
- - Accounting
I make calls to business owners seeing their interested in making a bond with us
- Business Coordinator at SMS
- Baker/Decorator at Nothing Bundt Cakes
- Server at old higgins bar
- Inventory Associate at Walmart
11 months at this Job
- High school diploma
(Contracted) *Developed proposals and presentations for potential clients based on client objectives. *Designed communication materials for [company name] and its' clients. *Reviewed payroll data for accuracy and processed checks and ACH. Processed payroll taxes for State Unemployment, state withholding taxes and federal 941 returns. *Create and review business event contracts.
- Business Coordinator at DoubleUp Bartending
- Customer Experience Specialist at Tesla
- Customer Experience Specialist - Comic Con at Adult Swim
- Brand Ambassador at Toyota
1 year, 1 month at this Job
- Certificat - Business Marketing
- Associate - Communications
- High school - High School
Responsible for daily operations of organization and office use which include planning/scheduling meetings and events, replying to online and phone inquiries, registering participants for courses, maintain company’s banking and financial accounts by collecting payments and paying expenses/utilities, creating and maintaining business financial statements including cash flow, balance sheet, income statement, etc.; performing clerical duties including copying, filing, faxing, researching, and more, ordering supplies and equipment, creating and managing marketing materials (website and all other media outlets including social media, business cards, flyer/brochures, memorandums, company forms, etc.), creating documents for courses (handouts, exams, certifications, etc.), and provide instructors and participants access to course related resources.
- Business Coordinator at All In Training Services, LLC
- Business/Operations Manager (Per Diem) at Carela’s Community Healthcare & Sales Associates, LLC
- Office Manager at Community Hope, Inc. – EHP Philadelphia
- Recording Clerk I at American Freedom Assurance
7 months at this Job
- Master of Science - Organizational Leadership and Management
- Bachelor of Science - Legal Studies
- Associate in Arts - Business Administration
- High School Diploma