Multimillion-dollar leader in technology for education, dedicated to championing the evolution of the modern classroom. Headquartered in Huntington, Long Island, it is home to over 150 employees. For 46 years, Teq has provided the education community with solutions to improve student learning and support sustainable growth. The company has an accomplished staff of state-certified teachers who specialize in training, coaching, and mentoring educators. Senior Business Data Analyst
• Responsible for collecting, organizing, and interpreting data in support of company operations
• Act as a liaison and collaborate with IT to design, test, validate, and deliver real-time dashboards that allow the Executive Team to measure revenue and productivity on a historical, current, and future basis
• Experience with data mining and building insights using large data sets that impact decisions made by the Executive Team
• Assisted in streamlining business processes during the integration and upgrade of SAP Business One
• Create customized weekly and monthly reports to identify trends, and analyze revenue and productivity
• Work in a team environment and serve as a data subject expert for multiple business units (e.g., Sales, Operations)
• Collect data to analyze the performance of the company and make recommendations to management
- Senior Business Data Analyst at Tequipment Inc
- Analyst, Financial Planning & Analysis at CA Technologies
- Analyst, Global Loss Prevention at Staples Corporate Headquarters
4 years, 8 months at this Job
- B.S. - Business Administration
As a business data analyst, I establish analytics measurement on on-boarding process for Digital Experience (DX) products for the continuous improvement.
• Collaborated closely with Product Management, Engineering and Customer Success teams to establish analytics and measurements for the on boarding experience as part of Time-to-Value(TTV) metrics.
• Explore and extract data from SAP HANA into SQL Server for deeper analysis on on-boarding process on DX products.
• Created standardized reporting outputs and provided updates quarterly to present to a wide variety of audiences.
• Identify and interpret trends and patterns in datasets to locate influences
• Construct descriptive analysis of data from various sources to provide insights to management.
• Evaluated business process and uncovered areas for the improvement to provide suggestions on future implementations. Environment: Adobe Analytics (Omega), SQL Server, MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), R, Splunk,
- Business Data Analyst at Adobe
- Data Analyst at Distributor Data Solution (DDS) provides enhanced product content solutions
- Data Management Analyst at Conduent - Xerox
- Business Analyst at Precision Technologies Corporation (Consulting)
10 months at this Job
- Master of Science in Applied Data Science - Applied Data Science
- Bachelor of Arts and Science in Mathematics and Economics - Mathematics and Economics
Business Data Analyst
• Manage and maintain complex organizations data thru MicroStrategy reports to ensure data sustainability for accurate clients payments or reimbursements.
• Improved Department accountability and efficiency by cutting in a half time used for audit processes
• Coordinate Alteryx Designer tool introduction to the team.
• Build robust sustainable new audits process flow in Alteryx that adhere to compamy data governance standards.
- Business Data Analyst at Coca-Cola Bottler
- Senior Data Analyst at ASSURANT Inc
- Data Analyst at
- System Support Analyst at IBM
9 months at this Job
- Master's of Science in Information Systems - Information System
Sep '17 - Sep '18
Altascio is a low-code and analytics platform services company, it specializes in developing BPM & Case
Management Apps using its proprietary web, mobile and analytics platform. Altascio works with SMEs across Asia Pacific and Middle East and positioning itself to be a progressive market leader in this space.
Business Data Analyst
As a Business Data Analyst, I worked with the team with requirements scoping and involved in finalizing the primary dataset and statistical interpretation. Held responsibilities of gathering requirement from Client, write specifications and translate
to the development team. Also had additional responsibility of working on 3 other projects.
• Acquired data from primary or secondary data sources and analyzed structured/semi-structured data
• Identified, analyzed, and interpreted trends or patterns in complex data sets.
• Interpreted data and analyzed results using visualization and statistical techniques and provide ongoing reports & dashboard feeds.
• Involved in narrowing down on the UML Algorithm that clusters and segments the input data in different groups for specific intervention without any target variable to predict or estimate.
• Assured all the parameters have been considered while devising unsupervised algorithm for anomaly detection that helps in mapping the fraudulent claims.
• Conducted basic ad-hoc analysis, building models, forecasting viewing behavior.
• Worked as a team, collaborated with stakeholders to understand the requirements.
- Business Data Analyst at Altascio Technologies
- Business Analyst at Speartech
- at Speartech
- Asst Manager - PMO at Speartech
1 year at this Job
- Diploma in Business Management - PGP Business Analytics & Business Intelligence
- Bachelor of Technology - Information Technology
• Worked as a lead in different phases for Middle office and Data workstreams on Blackrock Aladdin and Eagle PACE and data ware house implementation.
• Analyzed Eagle PACE (Version 15 R2) databases to profile the investments data. Used Reporting center and Automation center.
• Worked on various reports related to security master, party master, pricing, ratings and classifications data domains.
• Created Tableau reports accessing the DataMarts created using reports center.
• Worked on Middle Office domains (confirmations/settlements, pricing, reconciliation, security master, reference/analytics data, transactions, holdings, performance, attribution, risk data)
• Created requirements for different business workflows for various investments systems like SimCorp Dimension, BlackRock Aladdin, thinkFolio, Bloomberg, Eagle PACE, TradeHub, ClearPar, Wall street office, YieldCalc.
• Worked with portfolio managers to gather all the benchmarks, sectors and ratings requirement from market vendors.
• Worked with front office stakeholders to determine the process and workflow on creating the custom benchmarks, ratings and sectors in Blackrock Aladdin.
• Gathered Business requirements from Business owners, Subject matter experts and stakeholders from Australia and USA.
• Gathered and analyzed third party market data requirements for the business and exceled as a liaison between client and vendor negotiations.
• Worked as a Lead Business analyst for multiple Business Process Reviews' and documented all the Artefacts which are being used by business owners, SME's and stakeholders.
• Created and reviewed the process flow and data flow diagrams for various systems used by stakeholders in Americas, EMEA and APAC regions using advanced MS Visio.
• Lead various workstreams in different phases of the implementation.
• Worked on various Blackrock Aladdin modules implementation like Aladdin View, Aladdin Dashboard, Aladdin Explore, Green Package, Prism, Aladdin AnSer.
• Participated in the Global PMO weekly meetings with the stakeholders and reported key issues, risks of the project.
• Created a global consistent process flow and workflow by working with portfolio managers, Quant teams, Investment Risk teams, Investment accounting team, Trade operations and settlements team, IT and trade support teams.
• Lead the testing phases and logged, resolved and documented testing defects, open issues in JIRA by coordinating key Subject matter experts.
• Worked on decommissioning the existing systems by resolving the potential gaps.
• Created and managed the third-party market data dashboard and tracker. Environment: Aladdin Blackrock, Charles River, Bloomberg AIM, Eagle Pace, SimCorp Dimension, thinkFolio, BNYMellon - Eagle star, TradeHub, ClearPar, Wall street office, YieldCalc, Tableau, Share Point, JIRA, MS Visio, MS Excel, Agile, SQL, MS Word, MS Access, HP Quality Center, ETL, SQL server, Bloomberg, IDC, Trade web, MS Office suite, MS Visio, UNIX, SQL
- Sr. Business Data Analyst at Macquarie Investment Management
- Data Governance Analyst at UBS
- Sr. Data Analyst/UAT Lead at BRANDYWINE GLOBAL INVESTMENTS
- Business Analyst/Testing Coordinator at BETTERMENT.COM
1 year, 5 months at this Job
- MS in Engineering Management - Engineering Management
- BE in Electronics and telecommunication - Electronics and telecommunication
The project I am involved in build data driven strategy to support business operations. The goals were to produce models, create forecast reports and predict trends to assist senior management for more effective decision making on consumer products. Often leads responsibilities related to capturing action items and tracking milestone in team project environments. ✓ Analyzing and assessed client requests to create professional, presentation quality deliverables in the form of dashboards and reports to provide additional insight to any critical indicators. ✓ Presenting the business process workflows to business stakeholders ✓ Managing Supplier annual due diligence/risk review process by analyzing information and data for the various due diligence tests (risk classification and control analysis) for designated portfolio. ✓ Working with the Business to monitor vendor complaints, incidents and issues and implementation and monitoring of Corrective Action Plans to closure. ✓ Monitoring the assigned Third Party relationships and have awareness of all Company contracts to understand full scope of services. ✓ Contributing to any required projects, initiatives and UAT testing. ✓ Assessing and escalating issues identified to the relevant members in management and governance bodies. ✓ Solving complex issues/problems integrating in depth third party knowledge with a sound understanding of business/ industry standards and practices by critical thinking. ✓ Updating and managing Third Party records in database to ensure accuracy and integrity within assigned portfolio. Maintaining the accuracy in company Approved Supplier Program relationship records. ✓ Working with the Business and Sourcing Manager on Third Party contract updates. ✓ Interacting frequently both verbally and in writing with Third Party representatives, business management leadership, and partner SMEs within the business (legal, risk, compliance, Information Security, etc.). ✓ Analyzing work with the lines of business leads and other stakeholders on ad hoc research and reports required for information reported to Senior Management. ✓ Identifying negative risk trends and working with the Business and Senior Management on actions required in addressing those risks. ✓ Tasks with coordinating, and updating project issues, risks and change controls that impacted the business unit ✓ Run Ad-hoc reports for management as well writing SQL queries in MS SQL upload reports on share point sites and Power BI. ✓ Document part API, XML and Batch file transfer process requirements to maintain information. ✓ Assisting QC team to ensure requirements translated into executable test plans and strategies. ✓ Alignment of scope, processes, skills set and KPI with market expectations.
- Business & Data Analyst at Business Analysts Consulting
- at Business Analysts Consulting
- QA/ Data Analyst at Business Analysts Consulting
1 year, 5 months at this Job
• Working with Facets with Claim Processing, Subscriber/Family, Provider, Prospective UM modules.
• Supporting the testing teams with necessary test data they need.
• Conducted daily and weekly status meetings, and scheduled meeting when and where required.
• Involved in Daily scrum and active participation in articulating the requirements gathering.
• Strong knowledge in Test Data Management and dealing with test data assets.
• Engaged in Data profiling, data mining according to the scope of the project and the user stories.
• Good understanding and experience in Claim creating, claim adjudication, claim adjustment codes, member creation in Facets.
• Complete knowledge on Claims Processing & Utilization Management modules within the Facets
• Coordinated with Automation team to produce efficient solutions for Automatization of Claim creation and Member creation
• Knowledgeable about the Provider Management rules, and Prospective UM.
• Strong knowledge on Utilization Management, Claim Data Models.
• Provides and conducts triaging for the test data assets and reviews the requirements so the execution maybe done smoothly.
• Collects testing metrics and create necessary reports on a weekly and monthly basis.
• Active participation in collecting and reviewing test data for test execution and owns all the test data provisioning tasks.
• Coordinates and reviews the test data required for multiple testing phases including SIT, UAT and Regression
• Understanding of mapping claim ID to other desired attributes such as Authorization ID.
• Experience with SQL and Toad Databases.
• Articulating and translating the necessary requirements to the respective resources
• Analyzing the logic behind the error and resolving with accuracy
• Participated in various types of testing which includes Benefit Validation, EOB, Regression and UAT testing
• Preparing test cases and test scenarios
• Maintaining Databases to track business performance
• Maintaining necessary records to track team's performance
• Knowledgeable about usage of JIRA and Confluence.
• Strong management and analyzing skills
• Go-getter attitude, and ready to learn and evolve with team and with every opportunity that comes in the way. Minnesota Medicaid Expansion -
• Participated in Planning Initiation meetings
• Active involvement in Requirement Gathering as per Epics and Features,
• Updating the acceptance criteria as per the change of requests
• Involved in triggering the FQHC logics, and assisted the testing team in accomplishing their testing part by articulating the necessary logic triggers
• Supported the team by creating necessary test data for SIT & UAT testing
• Participated and Conducted necessary daily and weekly status and scrum meetings
• Productive coordination with Project Manager regarding the progress of the project
• Tracking the status and scheduling the meeting whenever necessary. MPL Green Market Expansion -
• Created test plan, test cases and scenarios with respect to the requirements
• Coordinated with the Project manager about configuring the necessary markets within the Facets
• Able to check the Pricing Agreements for the providers as per the markets mentioned
• Created necessary test data for EOB testing, and have also performed EOB testing throughout Phase 1 of the project
• Created the daily and weekly status report on the completion of the testing, and have coordinated with the system analyst and developers regarding the code triggers. Environment: Facets, MS Office, SQL Server, MS SharePoint, Oracle, Toad, JIRA, Agile-Scrum.
- Business Data Analyst at Anthem Inc
- Business Analyst/ System Analyst at UHG-Optum, MN
- Administrative Assistant & Teaching Assistant at Alcorn State University
- Graduate Assistant at Alcorn State University
10 months at this Job
- MBA - Electrical Engg
• Analyzed discrepancies in the eligibility reconciliation process for multiple consumers.
• Ensured consistent case management time with CMS contracts.
• Identified best resolutions with issuer issues with analytical skills to collect appropriate data and correct information needed.
• Managed daily personal voicemail and consumer callbacks of consumer issues ensuring consumer issues resolved as quickly as possible.
• Properly used verbiage from various Government federal policies, regulations, and systems in response to consumer inbound and outbound calls.
• Resolved case analyst inquires on consumer escalated investigations through Center for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS).
• Extracted data and compiled reporting using Excel and Access.
- Business/Data Analyst at CVS Health Care
- Business/Data Analyst at Cognosante
- Business/Data Analyst at Mckesson Health
- Data Analyst at Samsung
1 year, 10 months at this Job
- Associate's Degree - Business Management
Creating and optimized reports and dashboards using Tableau to report key KPIs for clients at USDA.
● Cleaning data using Excel and R for ETL and data migration from legacy system to cloud based systems.
● Performing analysis and validation of data using R and Excel to answer important questions like ROI.
● Optimizing SQL queries to reduce processing time and improve data retrieval process by 20%.
● Working closely with stakeholders and SME's to gather, document and analyze business and functional requirements.
● Configuring custom objects, approval processes and workflows needed to implement and automate business processes.
● Ensuring data is secure and available to authorized users by customizing various user Roles, Profiles, Permission Sets.
● Creating user stories, test cases and user guides needed to implement, test and support applications.
- Business Data Analyst at Creative Systems and Consulting
- Data Analyst Intern at Sawyer Studios
- Software Engineering Analyst at Accenture Services Pvt. Ltd
8 months at this Job
- Master of Science in Information Systems - Information Systems
- - Technology
• Responsible for analyzing, reporting and developing recommendations on data related to multiple business metrics.
• Creates and maintains databases to track business performance.
• Analyzes data and summarizes performance using summary statistical procedures.
• Develops and analyzes business performance reports (e.g. for Member service level data, transportation data, grievances data) and provides notations of performance deviations and anomalies.
• Creates and publishes periodic reports, makes necessary recommendations, and develops ad hoc reports as needed.
- Business Data Analyst at Kelly Services
- Data Analyst at AT&T
- Staff Accountant at
- Data Analyst at Vinculums - (TEKsystems)
4 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Accountancy - Accountancy
- Associate of Arts in Business Accounting - Business Accounting