• Worked Closely with Operations Team to understand design and implementation, to help clients manage customer base to meet their data analysis of unresolved shipping Management issues
• Analyzing data and implementation of data analysis using existing standard SQL and BI tool -Qlik sense
• Performed outbound communication with client team during unforeseen changes in business requirements
• Hands on experience on full life cycle of the project using methodologies like Agile, Waterfall and Hybrid methods.
• Experienced in Manipulating, cleansing & processing data using Excel, Access and SQL.
• Build and manage models to forecast key company metrics and to better understand the underlying drivers of their performance of Sales division from shipping data
• Design and analyze A/B tests to drive KPI improvements and develop rich dashboard to
• Academic experience on business intelligence (and BI technologies) tools such as OLAP, Data warehousing, reporting and querying tools, Data mining and Spreadsheets. Worked extensively in Data consolidation.
• Experience in DBMS/RDBMS implementation using object-oriented concept and database toolkit.
• Extensive experience in Data Analysis and ETL Techniques for loading high volumes of data and smooth structural flow of the data.
• Excellent Business writing skills in writing Business requirements document, Functional Specifications, Systems Design Specification, Systems Requirements Specification with Tableau and Data Visualization: side by side bars, Scatter Plots, Stacked Bars, Heat Maps, Filled Maps and Symbol Maps according to deliverable specifications. Hands-on experience in Tableau and interactive reports / dashboards
• Worked on integration and implementation of projects and products, database creations, modeling, calculation of object sizes, table spaces and database sizes. Data Analyst
- Business Data Analyst at Index Analytics LLC
- BUSINESS DATA ANALYST at Index Analytics LLC
10 months at this Job
- Master of Science in Information Systems
- - research
Business Data Analyst
- Business Data Analyst at UPMC Health Plan - Los Angeles, CA
1 year, 11 months at this Job
- - preparation of technical specifications
- - insurance
- - Medical
- Bachelor's - Computer Science
Worked as Business/Data Analyst for the Home Loans Service Management division.
• Analysed massive and highly complex data sets, performing ad-Hoc analysis and data manipulation.
• Worked with the Agile governance team to ensure that there is consistent application of Agile principles of collaboration, team accountability, visibility and prioritization across the organization.
• Excellent technical writing skills and experienced in producing BRDs, FRDs, non FRDs, functional specs, Use cases, and at times Requirement Traceability Matrices, Wireframe documents, Data Mapping documents an test plans.
• Connected to TERADATA 12.0, SASDome and local Machine and pulled data into SAS Data sets using SAS Access on a regular basis.
• Worked closely with the various Value streams to gather business data and fulfilled deliverables.
• Use SAS/CONNECT to connect to multiple SAS sessions so multiple SAS procedures can be run parallel.
• Experienced in writing Functional System Design (FDD) and Technical Specification Documents (TSD) related to the business.
• Played an important role in calculating and reporting Monthly Metrics for the Tech Performance Review.
• Worked on creating various reports using MS-Excel and Business Objects. Worked on various Pivot tables to do the calculations and creating reports accordingly
• Extensive experience with object oriented Analysis and design.
• Experienced in supporting MQ-based systems.
• Responsible for extracting and processing of data using SQL
• Extensive experience with SQL/server and TERADATA.
• Ability to meet Deadlines and handle pressure coordinating multiple tasks.
• Demonstrated strong interpersonal skills with the ability to work effectively with the upper management and excellent leadership skills in motivating others. Environment:
• Reporting Tools-Tableau, Microsoft Suite (Access, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Visio), Business Objects.
• Agile/Scrum, SDLC, XML, ALM
• Languages- C, C++, ORACLE, SQL, SAS, VB Script
- Business/Data Analyst at Capital One
- Business Analyst at Fifth Third Bank
- Business Analyst at Morgan Stanley
- Business Analyst at AXA financial Services
3 years, 3 months at this Job
Responsibilities: - In my role as business data analyst I am the subject matter expert for client's business and plan design requirements. - Participated in building or updating vendor interfaces along with coordinated system testing. - Involved in generating reports on a daily basis to meet client needs, provide resolution to their issues and helps in monitoring ongoing client reports. - Performed audits for clients on carrier data, payroll, affordable care act(ACA) eligibility data for both internal and external reporting purposes. - Responsible for data validation and data quality maintenance using client tools, SQL, SSRS and other Microsoft products - excel, access, powerpoint and visual studio. - Involved in 1095 C form generation and auditing for ACA compliance for various clients. - Familiar with 1095 C terminology and performed data validation as per ACA guidelines for various clients. - Involved in implementation of both new clients and new files for existing clients - familiar with procuring guidelines from the vendor, providing elists, testing new files for account structure: COBRA files, Aetna 2k/Aetna CEF file testing, validating results and bringing them to weekly distribution in testing using SQL, Excess, Access and client proprietary tools. - Providing audit summaries for concerned account managers to communicate data issues to the client and managing a team of two business administrators and an offshore team. - Participated in testing and quality review for client export files and involved in enhancement of this process - Involved in end to end project management phase - identifying issues/defects in current setup, developed/prepared test plans and test scripts to IT developer teams and completed testing of each delivered defect/object to ensure all known defects are resolved before it rolled into production/deployment. - Reviewed documentation of procedures and identified process improvements for both training (creating training manuals and tasks for fellow analysts for current/future use as per BH standards) and maintained project documentation(for SAS 70 rules). - Familiar with working with multiple departments, multiple clients, and/or vendors to solicit their needs to generate multiple reports to felicitate their reporting needs. - Served as a liaison between teams to coordinate between/with IT development team and or vendors on development, testing, and deployment activities. - Involved in assisting project management team on small to medium projects.
- Business Data Analyst/ Auditor at Benefit Harbor
- Individual contributor on designing statistical data analysis at CSUEB
- Nielsen Net Ratings, Data Analyst II at Infoobjects Inc
- SQL Programmer at Prosperity Bank
1 year, 2 months at this Job
- Master of Science - Healthcare Administration
- Bachelor of Science - Pharmacy
Working as a Senior Business Data Analyst to support Metadata Management assignments with Enterprise Data Enablement projects in ExxonMobil Information Technology department.
❖ Project Group: Enterprise Data Enablement
Project: Enterprise Data Market Place(EDMk)
Tools: Collibra DGC 5.3.1, SQL Server 2014, MuleSoft Anypoint Platform
• Working with Business and Technology team to deliver business data requirements, data dictionary, data catalog, workflow models, data definitions and taxonomy, data metrics, data lineage services.
• Manage and Implement Collibra Data Governance Center solutions to build the corporate metadata catalog projects.
• Working with various data sources to ingest metadata into enterprise repository via integrating Collibra Connect and MuleSoft's Anypoint Platform solutions.
• Design and develop Collibra Metamodel for various use cases by analysing and transforming the business requirements into tactical Collibra solution implementations by setting up Communities, Domains, Asset types, Attributes, Status, Articulation, Workflows, customize the attribution and solution for specific requirements for each lines of business.
• Developed custom workflows in Collibra DGC using Eclipse with Activiti plugin to automate 2 of 6 specific business tasks for our corporate metadata catalog projects.
• Written Groovy script program constructs for workflows to execute specific business processes automatically. Facilitating REST API integrations by designing RESTful web service integration solution through Mulesoft.
• Written optimized custom SQL scripts to enable and profile the metadata load from various data sources into Collibra through Mulesoft query connectors.
• Developed a custom tool using Visual basic for application(VBA) script to overcome some specific limitations during the metadata load process in Collibra Data Governance Center.
• My solid understanding of current data governance topics have helped me in the projects to benchmark the use case design, development and execution.
• Being part of agile development process, I communicate the new user stories derived from technical implementation experience to product management.
• To ensure the success of my team, I also train my technical team on the usage and implementation of Collibra data governance framework, workflow activiti programming and data sources.
• Supporting business partners in adoption of new IT systems and tools to achieve enterprise data enablement strategy.
- Senior Business Data Analyst at ExxonMobil GSC Information Technology
- Data Architect at Charter Global Inc
- Lead Application Development at BNY Mellon Technology
- Systems Analyst at Ramco Systems
1 year, 4 months at this Job
- Master of Science in Information Technology - Information Technology
- Bachelor of Science in Mathematics - Mathematics
Houston, TX 2018 - Present
Forum Energy Technologies is a global oilfield products company, serving the subsea, drilling, completion, production and infrastructure sectors of the oil and natural gas industry.
Business Data Analyst
Responsible for accurate analysis of sales and bookings data, inventory levels, and trends provided by different Forum product groups to produce supply plan, inventory plan and a shipment forecast.
• Ownership of Sales and Operations Planning process in six drilling regions.
• Provided forecast and other historical metric reporting to support inventory reduction
• Prepared analysis of bookings, sales, inventory and cost data
• Produced accurate and timely replenishment forecasts for purchasing
• Manage Demand and Supply Chain to provide meaningful forecast overview of key material demand for drilling and sales Executives
• Produce supply plan, inventory plan and shipment forecast monthly.
• Create the monthly Inventory Model for all drilling regions
- Business Data Analyst at Forum Energy Technologies
- Analyst - Production at Nexen Petroleum USA
- Data Analyst at AgreeYa Solutions - HP
- Senior Data Analyst at Haymaker Minerals and Royalties, LLC
1 year at this Job
- Certificate in Business Analysis - Project Management
Data Warehouse Project: Multifamily - MF Target State
• Working closely with client and management to priorities business and information needs.
• Acting as a System Analyst on conversion data for Data warehouse project.
• Gathered and documented business requirements and managed requirements till production implementation
• Expertise regarding data models, database design development, data mining and segmentation techniques.
• Developed and implement data collection systems and other strategies that optimize statistical efficiency.
• Developed test cases for constraint testing, duplicate check, attribute testing, source to target value checks, missing data checks.
• Extracted and Interpreted data, analyzed results using test case scenarios
• Acquired data from legacy system and converted over to new platform
• Identified, analyzed and interpreted trends or patterns in complex data sets
• Analyzed data for business scenarios and wrote test cases solutions in SQL using Analyst tool, TOAD Data Point.
• Single handedly worked on production support documentation as a UAT lead.
• Successfully worked on UAT test cases, test metrics and followed up through the production deployment.
- SR. BUSINESS / DATA ANALYST at Fannie Mae
- SR. BUSINESS / DATA ANALYST at Fannie Mae
- SR. BUSINESS / DATA REPORTING ANALYST at Vacation.com
- SR. VB/REPORT DEVELOPER at Recorded Books LLC
2 years, 3 months at this Job
- M. S.Technology Management - Technology Management
- M. S. - Computer Science
- B. S. - Physics
• Business Analyst experience with diverse environments of Information Technology with focus on Business Analysis, Requirement Gathering, Technical Documentation, PBM transactions and Healthcare claim analysis.
• Working experience with Rx-PBM domain. Experience in managing different modules from the domain. Acted as liaison between the development team and clients to support different modules built on Dot Net framework.
• Interaction with clients, team, LOB's and CCB's for approvals. Part of SLA team
• Experience in working with offshore team as well as third party vendors
• Act as a liaison between technical team and clients and making team understand the business requirements by documenting Application Information Document (AID) through the knowledge transfer (KT) sessions.
• Experience in preparing, managing and documenting daily correspondence, written, verbal and email to clients and their stakeholders also gathering functional requirements using various requirements modeling and MS Visio.
• Proficient in technical and business writing, business process flow, business process modeling, Business analyst and testing various methodologies
• Developed test cases and coordinating UAT sessions with QA's and test specialists
• Wrote SQL queries for conducting data analysis. Experience in process improvement and process management. Experience in task breakdown. Worked along with reporting team and performed SSIS tasks.
• Operated within Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) using Waterfall and Agile methodologies. Knowledge on Use Case diagrams, User stories and Activity diagrams
• Extensive experience in creating Screen Mockups, conducting Gap Analysis, SWOT analysis and Risk analysis
• Experience in understanding in current (AS-IS) state and desired (TO-BE) business process and connecting them into technical specifications for preparing test plans
• Working knowledge on HIPAA rules in the existing claim processing integrated system
• Conducted requirements workshop with customer SME and architect to get overview of the scope of the requirements and overall project. Environment: Agile, SharePoint, FileZilla, TFS, SQL, Touchdown (SharePoint), Confluence, FDB Automation, SSIS
- IT Business Data Analyst at Conduent
- IT Business Analyst at CVS
- Technical Business Analyst at Sparity, GA
- Technical Analyst at Southern Illinois University
4 months at this Job
• Functioned as a primary liaison between the Business Line, Operations and the Technical Areas throughout the Project Cycle.
• Involved in project scope meetings with the stakeholders to understand the type of requests and reports handled by business users and documented the high-level business requirements to the product backlog using JIRA
• Extensive implementation knowledge of Data warehousing, Data Structures, Schemas, Data Marts and OLAP Operations such as Roll-Up, Drill-Down, Slice, Dice and Pivot. Strong knowledge of Data-Migration, Data Lineage, Data Migration to Cloud, Systems Mapping and Data-Governance Processes.
• Analyzed business processes, requirements and data necessary to provide detailed logic for ETL development.
• Gathered requirements and conducted interviews with Business Users and Project Manager to understand the needs of the application.
• Developed conceptual Data Model, Data Normalization, Logical Design considerations; Created Logical Data Models. Identified key elements, table structures and aid database design. Data Mining, Data Cleansing & Data Mapping and helped with Data Modeling, Indexing and Updating plan.
• Conducted Joint Application Development sessions with IT groups.
• Wrote Functional and Technical Specifications; created source to target mapping; designed data profiling and data validation jobs in Data Stage; and created ETL jobs in Data Stage.
• Prepared Data Mapping Documents for the reporting documents generated by the system.
• Produced detailed source-to-target mappings for data warehouse/data mart objects.
• Worked with team members to execute various Functional and Performance Test Cases.
• Extensively used JIRA for bug tracking, issue tracking and project management functions.
• Interacted with Business Users, Development Team and Offshore Business Analyst Team regarding domain, test designing and defect tracking.
• Performed data modeling, data reporting, including data mining and reverse engineering across multiple enterprise data warehouses.
• Worked with QA team to design Test plans, Test Scenario, Test Cases, Test Data and Test Objective and collaborated in various type of testing like Functional Testing (Black Box Testing) and UAT using HP QC/ HP ALM.
- Sr. Business/Data Analyst at BMO Harris Bank
- Business Analyst at Metroplus Health Plan
- Business Systems Analyst at Dollar Tree
- Business Analyst at Santander Bank
1 year, 3 months at this Job
- MS in IT - Management
➢ Business Analyst and Team Lead for Costumer Proposition Optimization Projects Application customizations and creating an ETL packages to automate loan applications, query development, data manipulation and supporting the SQL Server databases with error handling capability and using different types of data transformations.
➢ Lead the team in assessing the accuracy and functionality of complex data application delivery system with a huge quantity of data (1 million subscribers) Responsibility
• Operated as the Business Analyst for Software/Application Development and ETL Packages
• Gathered and documented high level and detailed requirements
• Developed and deployed SSIS packages for ETL from OLTP, XML, Flat File, and zip file. Validating Data by using Lookup, Derived Column, Conditional Split, and Slowly Changing Dimension.
• Develop Ad-hoc, Standard, Dashboards, and other reports using SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS) from a variety of data sources including Analysis Services Cubes and relational databases.
• Prepare and execute testing of interfaces, reports, and customizations
• Conducted Join Application Design (JAD) sessions with business stakeholders to gain high level knowledge of business processes and drafted relevant documentations
• Prepared functional specifications liaising with key stakeholders
• Worked with the development teams to convert customer requirements into technical solutions that are both feasible and cost effective ensuring the quality of the product and customer satisfaction
• Worked collaboratively with various business and technical teams and stakeholders to bridge the gap between the business and the IT teams
• Worked closely with business functions and suppliers to deliver administration of applications
- Business/Data Analyst at RML Automotive
- Business/Data Analyst at G-CORP
- Senior Switch Business Analyst at INTERSWITCH GROUP
- System Analyst payment solutions at Unified Payments
3 months at this Job
- Bachelor's Degree - Computer Science
- Diploma Certification - Data Processing