Phoenix, AZ 2014 - Present Served in dual capacities for national value-added reseller of low voltage cabling, voice and data, CCTV, door access and audio/video equipment. Business Developer * Doubled monthly gross profit from $20,000 to $40,000 by: - Utilizing various databases to research for prospective accounts, as well as contacting business associates through networking. - Working with clients to determine business objectives and putting a plan together with internal team members to meet goals. - Securing contracts for major hospitals in the Phoenix area under the Abrazo umbrella. Additionally, collaborate with general contractors within State of Arizona and Colorado. State and local government sales, Vendor of the Year for City of Phoenix. Project Manager Serve as onsite contact and manager for all communications occurring between property owners, supervisors, superintendents, subcontractors and company. Manage commercial tenant improvements as well as new commercial construction. * Meet project closings 90% on time, within budget despite numerous change orders made by owners or delays due to unavailability of subs or shortages of specialized material. * Regarded as the preferred contractor of choice due to effective customer relationship-building. Build ongoing profit by working with referrals from satisfied clients. * Completed the following major construction projects: - West Valley Hospital, Phoenix, AZ ($600M project, came in 8% below budget) - Morningstar Assisted Living, Denver, CO ($425K project, realized 27% gross profit) - Summit Healthcare Hospital, Show Low, AZ (Two projects, $120K and $180K) * Streamline project life cycle by evaluating and solving specialized applications and infrastructure issues within reasonable time frames. 602.762.6252 [email protected] PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE (Continued)
- Business Developer at ACCRAM, INC
- Owner/ General Manager at OHM'S RESEARCH PRODUCTS
5 years, 8 months at this Job
- Associate Arts degree
Aguadilla, Puerto Rico August - November 2006 (non-profit organization supporting the San Antonio Community) Business Developer for the Startup of a Bakery Microenterprise * Led the certification of the Bakery Microenterprise with the US Small Business Administration ◦ completed the "First Steps", "Build your Business", and "Basic Strategies for your Business" seminaries * Developed the Bakery Recipe Handbook * Designed the inventory level for all the ingredients * Trained the Head Baker on the different processes and procedures * Led the capacity study for the baking organization * Led the production and order fulfillment ◦ identified sources/providers for all ingredients ◦ planned the production strategy for fulfilling outstanding orders
- Business Developer at Proyecto La Nueva Esperanza Inc
- Production line operator at Sensormatic Electronic Corporation
- Production line operator at Avon Mirabella Inc
3 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts in Business Administration - Business Administration
- Bachelor of Business Administration in Marketing - English and Spanish
Business Developer - Systems Consultant For the past decade+ I've worked within Telecom Business Development and also within 501(c)(3) Organizations. Facilitated Development and Campaign work throughout MI, TN, NC, GA, and TX. I now live in Texas (DFW) and make part in Community Developments, Healthcare (Older Adult Solutions) & Tech Manufacturing (Low Voltage Connectivity & Cable). Business Development Consultant Optical Cable Corporation - Plano, TX - April 2018 - May 2019
● Navigating the joys and challenges of senior leadership within Sales, Engineering, Marketing and Product Development.
● Team Focused within Lead Management, Outbound Development, Product & Market Development
● Focusing customer input and sales information to design or re-design, develop, test and implement solutions and processes.
Business Developer - Systems Consultant
For the past decade+ I've worked within Telecom Business Development and also within 501(c)(3) Organizations. Facilitated Development and Campaign work
throughout MI, TN, NC, GA, and TX. I now live in Texas (DFW) and make part in Community Developments, Healthcare (Older Adult Solutions) & Tech
Manufacturing (Low Voltage Connectivity & Cable).
Business Development Consultant
Optical Cable Corporation - Plano, TX - April 2018 - May 2019
- Business Developer - Systems Consultant at Optical Cable Corporation
- Fiber Design Engineer II at Time Warner Cable - Region Texas
- Fiber Design Engineer at Byers Engineering
- Community Campaign Consultant / 501(c)(3) Volunteer at o M.P.C
1 year, 1 month at this Job
- Masters of Divinity - Organizational Leadership
- Bachelors - Communications
- Associates - Engineering
- High school or equivalent
As the New Business Developer for Handzon, Inc. I am directly responsible for the overall administration for the Massachusetts office which includes but not limited to creating and posting job descriptions to fill the multiple openings, hiring and interviewing each potential candidate. Plans, organizes and controls all activities of the department. I also worked in the field to bring in referrals to the Agency. I Developed, recommend and implement personnel policies and procedures; prepared and maintained handbook on policies and procedures; conduct quarterly and annual employee evaluations. Conducted recruitment effort for all exempt and nonexempt personnel, students and temporary employees; conduct new-employee orientations; and also exit interviewing; Establishes and maintain department records and reports. Participates in administrative staff meetings and attends other meetings, such as seminars. Maintains company organization charts and employee directory. Evaluates reports, decisions and results of department in relation to established goals. Recommends new approaches, policies and procedures to effect continual improvements for the efficiency of the Agency and services performed and also any other incidental and related duties as required and assigned by the Director. Business Solutions Specialist As a Business Solutions Specialist, my duties comprised of managing multi-million dollar accounts, educating customers on using postal products and services. United States Postal Services San Antonio, TX 78261 Sales Account Manager My day to day activities included training and assignments that involved working with progressively complex commercial business customers and business partners. I conducted presentations that promoted the United States Postal Services products, which enable me to close on multiple multi-million dollar sales. United States Postal Services Tucson, AZ 85701 Customer Service Representative I was tasked with listening to Postmasters and Station Managers explaining problems and issues pertaining to their facility. I would communicate in writing and document information into the database for further follow-up and resolution. United States Postal Service Windsor, CT 06095 Training Instructor Working in Human Resources for 14 years as a Training Instructor, one of my assigned tasks were to conduct Orientation to new employees to a diverse group of employees entering the Connecticut District. These sessions normally averaged 20 employees per session during the course of the year, and 50+ employees during the busy Christmas season. Also I was crossed trained in several areas of H/R including Safety Training, Personnel with regards to hiring and health benefits USPS offered to new hires and EEO/Labor relations. United States Postal Service Hartford CT 06141 Special Achievements: Who's who among College Students- Cheyney State University Recognition of Contribution to the United States Postal Service-CT District Excellent Attendance & Sick Leave Record National Sorority: Active member of Delta Sigma Theta Sorority, Inc.
- New Business Developer at Handzon, Inc
5 years, 10 months at this Job
- B.A. - Clinical Psychology
July 2019- Present Garden City, NY Wonder Years Psychiatric Services TMS Technician/Business Developer
• Conducting TMS therapy using magnetic fields to stimulate brain cells treating depression, anxiety and other related issues.
• Responsible for assuring the readiness of the practice. Opening the practice at the designated time and having all equipments fully operational at the start of business hours.
•Participating and brainstorming with marketing team to develop strategies that generated increase patient volume and care.
• Providing administrative support for physicians in the practice.
July 2019- Present Garden City, NY
Wonder Years Psychiatric Services
TMS Technician/Business Developer
- TMS Technician/Business Developer at Proficiently Bilingual (Spanish)
- House 30 Assistant Manager at AHRC- BCCS/CRP
- Direct-Sales Associate at Prestige Marketing- Verizon Fios
- Certified Behavior Technician at AHRC- CRP/Day Program
2 months at this Job
- - Human Services
- - Education
Ag-Pro Companies is the largest private distributor of John Deere equipment in the United States. Sales Representative and Business Developer - January 2018 to present
• Local sales of turf and agricultural equipment
• Business developer targeting the Central and South American market for used equipment
• Multi-Media Marketing strategist
• Responsible for the display of the Store in Williamston, SC
- Sales Representative and Business Developer at AG-PRO COMPANIES
- International Business Developer at WARM Global, LLC
- Owner / President at New Concept Lawn & Landscape, Inc
- General Manager at Grinkevich Lawn & Landscape, Inc
1 year, 8 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Agronomy - Engineering
As a business developer I build relationships with other health care agencies and provide them with information regarding the services that the company officers to adolescents with mental and behavioral health concerns. As a therapist assistant I work along side a certified therapist. With that, we work together to appropriately diagnose the patients and provide them with the right coping mechanisms. EDUATION
- Business Developer/Therapist Assistant at Elevate Healthcare
- at Wendy's
- Sale's Associate at Journeys
4 months at this Job
- High School Diploma
Business Development Embassy Outreach Strategic Communications - As an International Business Developer of Strategic Partnerships at a global insurance company, I use my considerable
network and vast international business experience to open new vertical markets. I apply broad and deep knowledge of inter-cultural business norms with both clients & colleagues to create successful relationships. I write and design my own
marketing campaigns & materials. On-going strategic and tactical initiatives include the following:
• Pioneering new vertical markets: Foreign Embassies/Foreign Ministries/Foreign Missions in Washington, D.C. & abroad, international banking & finance, media, associations, travel, expatriates & digital nomads, international relocation
• Earned Life, Annuities & Health License for Virginia & the District of Columbia; Property & Casualty pending
• Redesign & write digital marketing campaigns, including EDM (electronic direct mail) to increase sales
• Hosted & spoke at event with over 100 attendees, including members of diplomatic foreign missions
• Create new process flows to increase efficiency
• Vigorously pursue knowledge: proprietary insurance products; Life, Annuities & Health License (VA/DC); company & industry self-training; independent market research
- International Business Developer at Global Insurance Company
- Business Strategy Consultant & Entrepreneurship Instructor at Greater Washington Urban League, D.C. Small Business Development Center at Howard University
- Business consultant to entrepreneurs at
- Member Relations Manager at Wireless Infrastructure Association
10 months at this Job
- B.A. - French/Diplomacy and Foreign Affairs
Collaborating with business executives to formulate business strategies. Building and creating successful relationships with clientele. Evaluating current business strategies and performance and trying to maximize potential and business reach.
Collaborating with business executives to formulate business strategies.
Building and creating successful relationships with clientele.
Evaluating current business strategies and performance and trying to maximize potential and business reach.
- Business developer at The uncommons
1 year, 7 months at this Job
- Master's - Business Administration specialization in finance.
- Post Graduate Diploma - International Business
- Bachelor of Commerce - Entrepreneurship
Intern in a fin tech, where duties include, arranging meetings and appointments and explaining details of new business offers to clients, usually other businesses.
- Business Developer at Nsano Co. Ltd.
- Insurance Office Assistant at Vanguard Assurance
- Floor Manager at Eleanor bar and resturant
- Marketing Manager at Red Carpet Event
8 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Business Management
- High school - Business