* Videographer & Photographer in hospitals
* Captured Labor and delivery of women having babies (C-Sections & Natural)
* Material captured is time sensitive, quick turn around time.
* Travel to hospitals and personal residences for photo sessions
* Create solutions on the fly
* Approve print orders
* Lead Sales / Business Developer
* Create packages, printed advertising material
* Creating email marketing campaigns using Mail Chimp & Send Grid
* Text marketing campaigns
* Website development, and upkeep; managed team overseas
* Web content manager
* Market online with social media, creating online advertisement material.
* Manage facebook page
* Designs flyers, pamphlets, banners and posters.
* Collaborated on marketing videos and helped shoot and edit.
• Successfully oversaw the implementation of the new workflow system.
- Multimedia Specialist / Business Developer at Biovideo, LLC
- PHOTOGRAPHER/ BUSINESS DEVELOPER - MARKETING at His-N-Her-Photography
- PHOTOGRAPHER/ BUSINESS DEVELOPER - Media Specialist at Sam's Studio of SA
1 year, 10 months at this Job
- BAAS - Sociology
- A.A. - Photography
• Created growth and development plans for small businesses; i.e. operation strategies, marketing strategies, business plans, and business expansion strategies.
• Planned projects by assembling teams to design websites, implement marketing and advertising campaigns, and used tracking measures to assure timeliness of job completion.
• Forecast sales and created excel documentation for executive partners, monitored progress, and redirect business actions.
- Business Developer at Small Business Growers
- Partner Advocate at Small Business Growers
- Assistant Registration Coordinator at Small Business Growers
- Campus Recruiter at Small Business Growers
10 years at this Job
- Masters of Public Administrations
- MBA - Operations Management
- Bachelor of Arts - Social Science
• Network with various federal government contracting organizations to establish your company presence.
• Respond to RFP for government/local/state contracts.
• Identify and market specific procurements in specific government set-aside procurements such as small business, Women-owned small business, WOSB 8(m), and SBA 8(a) set- aside requirements.
• Conduct a business development pipeline assessment - Research and obtain intelligence on current and upcoming federal government procurements in the area of information technology.
- Business developer at Applied Research Center
- Helpdesk Intern at Applied Research Center
- IT Intern at Pani Computer
6 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Information Technology
- Associate of Science - Information Technology
Business developer, strategy definition and marketing promotion with targeting markets for South American countries with Spanish and Portuguese speaking
Languages; African countries with Portuguese and English Languages. Middle East countries.
- Created the Export Overseas Channels.
- Managed the Wesemann commercial activities and responsible for P&L (Profit&Loss) within assigned Region.
- Develop and implement a business plan that included to create and support a distribution and dealer network while ensuring project bid requirements and project delivery schedules to be achieved.
- Achieved to cultivate and enhancing relationships with key end users, dealers, general contractors and A&D (Architecture and Design) firms.
- Developed project bid strategies and prepared integral delivery solutions of products and services. Key Responsibilities achieved:
• Develop and execute business plan for assigned geographic region
• Focused on providing 100% customer satisfaction
• Develop strategic relationships with target accounts in the assigned business/geographic sector including designated strategic accounts, design build firms, architects and general contractors
• Make routine business visiting's for Sales Training, Technical Training of local agents
• Develop and maintain a thorough understanding of the markets, products and customers in the responsible geographic sector
• Lead bid strategy development team
• Lead for ensuring customer satisfaction by maintaining the business relationship with the customer during pre and post-sale activities
• Coordinating site needs analysis (project scope), preparation of formal proposals, acquiring all legal and financial approvals
• Creating specific projects and applications for the technical furniture / laboratories for industry, education and research environments
• Project definition and exhibition preparation and attendance. Projects pipeline of over 6 M€ for 2019 to be achieved.
- Business Developer - Export Overseas at Wesemann GmbH
- Hera GmbH - Area Sales Manager at Hera GmbH
- Sales Manager at EDST
- Sales Manager at Equididáctica
5 years, 4 months at this Job
- - Electro-Mechanics
- - General
Appointment Setting, Outbound phone calls 45 to 60 plus a day. Running Appointments. Problem Shooting IT issues, Customer Service, sent about 30 emails a day. Replied to15 emails a day, Was in charge of bringing in new business to the company. Updating Accounts. Working in groups as a team member. Getting data and information in order to come up with a solution for the client. Used Salesforce and outlook and office365.
- Business Developer at Adecco Engineering & Technology Staffing
- Account Manager at Simple Pay
- Sales Rep at Impact Wireless Sprint
- Accounts Manager at Innovative Marketing Empire
3 months at this Job
- - Business Marketing
- - Business Marketing
- Diploma - High School
• Conduct 100 outside sales calls per week too small to medium sized companies in the Buffalo area, connecting with 60+ decision makers.
• Develop business for active, inactive, and prospective clients through inside and outside sales activities to drive franchise growth
• Maintain client satisfaction and retain active accounts- developing excellent customer service skills
• Act as a local expert in the staffing industry, consulting with local businesses on market trends, salary recommendations, and talent availability
• Collaborate with team to execute searches, recruiting efforts, and projects
- Business Developer at Express Employment Professionals
- Waitress at The Beef Haus
- Orientation Leader at Alfred State College
2 years, 1 month at this Job
- BS - Business Administration
- AS - Marketing
Sole responsibility includes strategic planning, business building, SEO, staffing and scaling for our national reach of a web platform for local events in key markets. Market strategy to generate an optimum sales and profit position to build brand reputation, create a memorable attendee experience and support product marketing initiatives. Uncovered new clients and business opportunities. Self-motivated, collaborative and responsive marketing professional with skillful communications and interpersonal abilities to establish and develop long-term relationships to enhance business.
- Business Developer at Pro Event Management LLC
- Brand Marketer at American Express with Geometry Global
- Marketing Manager at Blue Aqua LLC
- Brand Developer at United Communications
2 years, 10 months at this Job
- Bachelors Degree - Business/Managerial Economics
• Collaborated alongside core team to form Natural Organic World (NOW) brand.
• Designed and executed brick and mortar store location in Mumbai.
• Formulated a five-year business plan for the company
• Have weekly meetings with creative directors to establish a clear marketing strategy.
• Conduct international market research to achieve company goal of international product launch by June 2018.
- Business Developer at Natural Organic World
- Business Consultant at Purple People Labs
- Business Consultant at Millennium Premium Fuel Centre
- Marketing Associate at Cutting Edge Pvt. Ltd Co
1 year, 11 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Business Administration - Entrepreneurial Studies
Designed a model for reintegrating refugees lacking identification into the workforce of their host nation using self-sovereign identity technology, which was awarded 1st Place in Blockpass Labs X Edinburgh Napier University's Hackathon
● Co-authored "Decentralized Digital Identities" (chapter detailing potential applications of SSI technology) for a publication written in collaboration with Evernym and Manning Publications and in preparation for future business partnership with Evernym
● Led ideation efforts of company product value propositions and use cases by exploring potential industry applications and other disruptive innovations, resulting in 150% increased community engagement and traffic on company communication channels and 150% increase in company utility token valuation
● Performed comprehensive research of industry conditions and market trends ("Tokenized" securities, Use-Cases for blockchain and SSI technology, business development strategies, etc), providing management team with additional partnership opportunities
● Directed the development of the Metadium platform's governance structure (the mechanism and rulesets through which the network's agents secure information via the blockchain), ensuring the proper functioning of the platform and its internal economic system
● Led negotiations and collaborative efforts with stakeholders, Metadium community members, partner firms, and creatives - resulting in the listing of the Metadium utility token in Malta, creation of Metadium's first marketing campaign and strategies, etc
- Business Developer at Metadium
- Treasurer at Phi Beta Lambda
- Research and Analyst Intern at Fenbushi Capital
- Market Researcher at Finector
9 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts in Economics - Economics
• Cold call potential clients via phone to identify interested home owners and buyers.
• Develop new business opportunities for the Loan Officers.
• Gather data and actively listen to prospective customers by using consultative sales methods to fully understand their wants interest and needs, uncover their problems, and identify areas in which my client can assist.
• Build and maintain a healthy pipeline of prospects to achieve and exceed monthly opportunity quotas.
• Developing quotes and proposals so that the Loan Officers can pitch loan products based off the data I gather from the prospect.
- Business Developer at CBC National Bank
- Business Development Manager at Concept Services
- Owner at 4 Quarter Cleaning LLC
- Sales Consultant at Hyundai of Bedford
5 months at this Job
- A.A - Business Management
- B.A. in Special Education - Special Education
- High School Diploma