• 2018 - current A full service, award winning landscape design, development and maintenance company Business Developer: Tasked with developing all new accounts in a 40-mile region in the southern and westerns suburbs of greater Boston, MA and the northern part of RI
• Contributed over 150 qualified new prospects into company's CRM in a short 8-month period through data mining, networking and relentless cold-calling.
• Assessed individual client requirements plus company priorities and created custom detailed proposals for over 30 prospects.
• Closed contracts on 5 winter snow plowing accounts and 4 landscape maintenance accounts adding to the company's growing business strategy when many of these commercial contracts require a relatively long sales process.
• High-energy networking professional - attended numerous events as member of two local Chambers of Commerce, CAI, participating on two committees on the regional BOMA (The Building Owners and Managers Association) and NAIOP (Commercial Real Estate Development Association)
• Extensive ongoing monthly training with the Sandler Sales Methodology, including intensive 3-week seminar on professional selling techniques.
- Business Developer at Greenscape Land Design, Inc
- Business Developer at BRIGHTVIEW LANDSCAPE SERVICES, INC
- Account Executive at LOGO PRODUCTS UNLIMITED
- Senior Advertising Consultant at VALPAK
1 year at this Job
- Bachelor of Fine Arts in Textile Design - Commerce
- - Business
Areas of Responsibility:
• Contact business owners for accreditation
• Educate new business the 8 standards of Trust
• Manage daily call volume
• Update business profiles
• Run applications and obtain licensing
- Business Developer at BETTER BUSINESS BUREAU
- Leasing Professional at GREYSTAR
- Reservations Sales Representative/ On Job Training at MARRIOTT GLOBAL RESERVATIONS
- Senior Online Technical Support Specialist-Spanish Bilingual (supervisor) at Chase Online Banking
5 months at this Job
- - word processing and spreadsheet skills
Illinois Youth Sports League is a Nonprofit Organization that was created to enhance the positive competitive nature of the Illinois Youth. This positive is not a full-time employment position. *Organizer *Business Developer *Fundraiser Coordinator *Youth Basketball and Football Coach *Inside/Outside Sales *Cold calling for donations *Health/Sports Awareness Speaker
- Business Developer at Illinois Youth Sports League (Start-up)
- Inside Sales/Broker at TMC Transportation
- Business Development Manager at Imperial Detail Commercial Cleaning
- Call Center Supervisor at Career Education Corporation
11 months at this Job
- Bachelor's in Business Management - Business Management
- - SALES
Business Development Manager - 4 Consecutive years TOP EARNING Business Developer. - Exceeded $1 million+ annual goals 4 years running, hitting between $1.25 - $1.55 million total revenue. - Generated average of $500K+ new revenue annually (not including current client growth). $1.25+ million this year. - Negotiated fine details of $1 million+ proposals and deals. - Managed current client relationships, directly as well as via advising colleagues, leading to increased client retention, more individual connections within each client, more collaborative partnerships, greater trust in our company, and growth of key accounts. - Analyzed results of programs for cost savings, projected savings, and development opportunities to maximize budgets. - Proposed and led creation and integration of enhancements and alterations to programs in order to maximize impact on reaching existing goals, as well as creating new opportunities without adding cost. - Ideated and provided creative scope for new marketing event concepts to be presented to brands by our client agencies. - Created/Reviewed/Presented RFP responses and edited crucial client communications from VP of Operations and other colleagues. - Advised Sr. Management about market trends, pay rates, and bill rates during a critical industry-wide transition. - Developed deeper, more direct, and diverse levels of engagement and understanding with clients by revising and promoting our discovery process. - Increased prospect/client management efficiencies and decreased response time on leads by building programs for our CRM. Included automated functions such as assignment of leads, quotes, tasks, and client nurturing contact. - Partnered with Sr. Management in the creation of marketing products, marketing campaign concepts, and Google Adwords campaigns. Led to boosts in inbound leads and revenue earned. - Collaborated with Sr. Management to implement a simpler, more stable, and mutually equitable compensation structure for the Sales Department. - Advocated and achieved buy-in for the implementation of 100% staff participation in the Fusion Drive Leadership program, and proposed the creation of a 2nd stage of the Fusion Drive course. - Earned the trust and business of over 150 companies during my first 4 years with Fusion, 10 of which have provided or have the potential to provide, over $1 million revenue in a calendar year.
- TOP PRODUCING BUSINESS DEVELOPER at Fusion Event Staffing
- Account Executive at Pure Marketing Group
- Account Representative at The Duncan Group
- Sinless Representative at Sinless Cocktails
4 years, 7 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts
• Executive Sales & Business Developer for a Leading Tri-County Health Care Company. Develop strategic planning, branding, and negotiate contracts in the Health Care Community.
• Build strong relationships with C-Suite, Hospital Administration staff, along with Targeted Physicians and their teams.
• Comprehensive knowledge of healthcare systems.
• Ability to work independently and as a team member.
• Demonstrated initiative and problem-solving skills; analytical and critical-thinking skills.
• Ability to prioritize; strong organizational and planning skills.
• Ability to present material to Executive-level management. An emphasis on the entire health care continuum. From Hospital to Home and Home to Hospital. Maintain metrics and analytics on Census Acquire new client accounts through the sales, marketing, and referral process. Strong networking and relationship building with Health Care Community, Nursing Homes, ALF, ILF, SNFs. Research trade articles, identification of value to potential accounts. Implement, market, create and attend Trade Shows on national, regional, and local levels. Network with many different organizations: Chamber of Commerce's & targeted association meetings to enhance the company's presence in the marketplace. Intently listen, analyze situations, identify opportunities & challenges, (SWOT Analysis) develop and implement sound solutions that demonstrate strong ROI. Strong Community Based Marketing for Branding and Top of Mind Awareness. (TOMA)
- BUSINESS DEVELOPER & SALES LEADER at Pentos The Home Care Company of America
- SALES AND MARKETING MANAGER at VINNYS ITALIAN RESTAURANTS
- SALES REPRESENTATIVE - DIABETES CARE SPECIALIST at NOVO NORDISK PHARMACEUTICALS
8 years at this Job
- MBA - Business Administration
- Bachelors of Science - Marketing & Business Management
• Currently serving as a Business Developer for K. Neal Truck and Bus Center, responsible for conducting market research to understand the competitive business environment and generating new leads with the aim of creating more sales.
• Selling company services and identifying and developing strategic relationships with new and existing clients, industry associations and business-to-business (B2B) networks to grow our corporate brand.
• Attending, participating and/or coordinating industry-related conferences.
• Developing and presenting compelling and customer-centric proposals.
• Working directly with Executive Team to develop, plan and execute marketing and social events.
• Maintaining an accurate and up-to-date list of all sales pipeline activity, including leads, prospects, forecasts, demographic profiling information, prospect contact information and account planning information.
• Researching potential clients within new industry sectors, geographic territories, and related fields which align with the overall corporate growth strategy.
• Meeting with existing vendors, partners, and sub-consultants for lead generation
• Making initial lead generation calls to new prospective clients
• Assisting with special projects, internal sales/marketing strategies, and staff development.
• Assisting in the planning of business and community outreach activities promoting the firm's services.
• Representing the company at networking events and business conferences, including after normal business hours.
• Independently evaluating, analyzing, and integrating complex data/information to draw logical conclusions that are supported by gathered evidence and documentation.
• Tracking the progress of all assigned projects by remaining apprised of activities to ensure timely completion of events and deliverables.
• Domestic travel.
• Managing multiple concurrent objectives, projects, groups, or activities, making effective judgments as to prioritizing and time allocation.
• Utilizing tracking systems to ensure work is handled timely and in a procedurally correct manner.
• Communicating effectively with all levels of the organization as well as external customers through oral and written communication.
- Business Developer at K. Neal Truck and Bus Center
- Lead Sales Consultant at Sprint
- Sales Lead/ 3rd Key Holder at Express Factory Outlet
- Pharmacy Tech/ Shift Supervisor at CVS Pharmacy
2 years at this Job
- - Real Estate Pre-Licensing
- Bachelor of Science in Marketing - Tri-Star Real Estate
Philadelphia, PA 2008-2018
Working on various business ideas including executive leadership/management Leadership/Trusteeship/
symposiums, book and film projects, board recruitment, operating budget. Vision/Navigation
• Business plan, publication(s) and inaugural event(s) preparation.
• General management, especially strategic and tactical planning. Corporate Governance/ Restructuring
- Business Developer at General Manager's Team
- Assistant to CFO at Various Companies
- Assistant Treasurer/Director at ABFMS
- PFS Investments & and Financial Advisor at Primerica Financial Services
10 years at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Business Administration
- MBA - Effective Communication
- - business
40 hours per week (37.5 hours regular)
• Hired by the firm's Global Business Development Department to serve as a contract business developer covering for a business developer on maternity leave. Contract to end in the new year. The position supports the Industry and Client Service marketing and business development activities, including creating and executing business plans, developing client communications, implementing industry-specific branding and PR, drafting and providing guidance on proposals and presentations, and planning events that support industry and client team goals.
- Contract Manager and Business Developer at Pillsbury Winthrop Shaw Pittman LLP
- Government Contract Management and Bid and Proposal Specialist at French Consulting GmbH
- Intellectual Property and Litigation Business Development and Marketing Manager at DLA Piper LLP
- Government Regulatory Business Development Manager at Hogan Lovells LLP
4 months at this Job
- Graduate Certificate in Acquisition and Supply Chain Management - Acquisition and Supply Chain Management
- MBA - Marketing and Strategy
- BA - English
Recruiting, interviewing, hiring, motivating, talking to candidates, working with clients to build new business. Manage specific tasks and start to take ownership of small projects from initial briefing to completion under close supervision to account manager with regular updates. Day to day contact with client, taking instructions and acting upon them and starting to build relationship with client.
- Business Developer at Excelsior Consulting Services
- Universal Banker at West Suburban Bank
- Office Admin at State Farm
- Administrative Manager at Bitwise
8 months at this Job
- Bachelors in Business Administration - Business Administration
- High School Diploma
* Drafted the company's business plan outlining all aspects of the business and its operations * Created a 3-year forecast for the inventory, cashflow, assets / liabilities, revenues * Researched various ways to raise capital and contacted potential investors
- Business Developer at Kallira
- Fuel Inventory Manager at Allied Aviation Services
- Tax Preparer Intern at L&E Tax Service
- Security Guard at Koby Security Solutions
8 months at this Job
- Master - Public Accounting