Consultant, Business Development Analyst
• Providing comprehensive business modeling and process analysis for new and existing companies
• Aligning digital marketing solutions and innovative technology applications to support client goals/business objectives
• Formulating costs estimates and benefit projections to establish ROI/viability of recommended action plans.
- Business Development Analyst at Take Flight Strategies
- Operations Manager at CSX Transportation
- Loan Specialist at Triad Financial Services
- Sr. Associate at Merrill Lynch/Bank of America
3 years at this Job
- Bachelor of Business Administration - Business Administration
Worked for Novartis Pharmaceuticals as Business/Development Analyst and Validation Associate (employed by Accenture Limited). Business/Functional Units: R&D IT and ERP IT.
- Business/Development Analyst and CSV Associate at Novartis
2 years, 7 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Technology - Electrical Engineering
Promoted from marketing analyst to business development analyst in October 2018. Through this role, I help our business development outreach team with website management and marketing techniques for non-Belami websites through platforms such as Google AdWords and Bing ads, as well as implementing sales-driving tools to increase website sales and traffic.
- Business Development Analyst at Belami Inc
- Marketing Analyst at Belami Inc
- Marketing Associate at Belami Inc
- Universal Banker at US Bank
3 months at this Job
I am a direct report to the West Zone Executive; I am responsible for providing broker performance analysis to the senior leadership staff in the West Zone. I work closely with all the West Zone business unit managers as well as with the business development leaders to ensure that all our business units and individual brokerage offices are in a position to achieve their metrics. I support the salesforce by providing information and analysis that helps drive the delivery of Zurich products and services to customers and brokers. Many of my duties include:
• Prepare reports to the senior leadership team highlighting broker performance with emphasis on locations and business units that are underperforming.
• Analyze large amounts to data, looking for trends on areas that are underperforming or that need additional attention by our Sales Team and Underwriters.
• Develop customer and distributor reports to help preparations for key meetings, including commentary and analysis of trends to facilitate decision-making when required.
• Research and analyze potential business development opportunities.
• Utilize industry knowledge and expertise to implement strategies to achieve sales goals.
• Provide insights and strategic consultation to field sales personnel.
• Use industry knowledge and expertise to respond to inquiries from customers and/or distributors, provide clear feedback and resolve various issues as they arise.
• Identify opportunities for improvement by monitoring business processes and keeping abreast of industry developments.
- Business Development Analyst at Zurich Insurance
- Registered Premier Banker at Wells Fargo Bank
7 years at this Job
- Bachelor's - Applied Economics
• Responsible for identifying high-growth companies, cultivating relationships with hundreds of entrepreneurs and executives, presenting Five Elms and the benefits of partnering with us.
• Served as the first touchpoint with prospective investments, learning about all aspects of their business, and distilling that information into concise analyses; enabling the investment team to rapidly make informed decisions about pursuing prospects further.
• Developed lead generation and qualification processes to facilitate the 400% expansion of the firm's outbound deal sourcing efforts, doubling the number of immediately actionable investment opportunities for the firm.
• Performed in-depth industry and competitive analyses for portfolio companies and prospective investments and led outreach to underfunded companies within those markets.
• Assisted in the development of training materials and served as a mentor and resource for our first- ever analyst class.
- Business Development Analyst at Five Elms Capital
2 years, 6 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Business - Marketing and Supply Chain Management
Caymus Equity is a lower-middle market private equity firm that invests in profitable lower-middle market founder and/or family owned business across a variety of industries including: business services, healthcare services, consumer, and industrials
• Head of business development with responsibilities including deal origination and evaluate potential new platform investments and portfolio add-on opportunities
• Maintain deal log of present acquisition targets
• Build and maintain relationships with company CEOs and intermediaries including, investment banks, consultants, accountants, lawyers, and business brokers
• Attend Association for Corporate Growth (ACG) events on the east coast to originate new deals and capital sources through new and existing contacts
- Business Development Analyst at Caymus Equity Partners, LLC
- Investment Advisor Associate at Norris Financial Group, LLC
1 year, 11 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Finance
Worked with senior management, legal, and other areas as needed to outline/draft various agreements related to outside vendor support on projects. - Collaborate with multi-disciplined people and organizations across the US to create a training program to improve the operations business. - Responsible for analyzing data and creating, publishing, maintaining and communicating performance and trend information for the company's top accounts, vertical markets and customer retention. - Provide supporting direction to management and translate analysis into internal systems for forecasting sales and operations. - Aggressively identify, prioritize and manage corporate relationships with set vendors to create measurable business results for the professional services organization. - Service Program management supports including program launch coordination, technical issue management; performance management and safety/performance update program management - Creates key messages and content for internal and external communications for key organizational announcements and initiatives. - Manage Vendor Relations liaison for Service to develop a solid professional working relationships with assigned projects. - Managing the Fleet Vehicles to assure maximum efficiency, quality, and customer service at the least possible cost. Responsible for preventative maintenance, equipment repair, and replacement. - Assists in the development of Standard Operating Procedures/best practices for vehicle safety and maintenance. - Performs justification and life cycles analyses, performs trend analysis for vehicle performance, maintenance and expenses. - Develops and implements project business plans, including creation and updating detailed project plans to identify critical dependencies, identify and help resolve issues and barriers
- Business Development Analyst at RICOH CORPORATION
- Account Management Specialist at RICOH CORPORATION
- Regional Customer Relations Specialist at RICOH CORPORATION
- Contract Coordinator at RICOH CORPORATION
14 years at this Job
- Associate - Computer Information Systems
Highly-accomplished business and operations management professional with 7+ years' experience in supply chain management and supporting successful solutions. Strong strategic planner and problem solver, known for leading organizational productivity, efficiency and business processes. Consistently successful at reducing operating costs and promoting business development plus negotiating and optimizing commercial arrangements saving $1.1M
• Strategic Analysis & Planning
• Inventory Management
• Cost Control
• Logistics Strategy Driven Business Alignment
• Project Management
• Contract and Vendor Management
• Contract Negotiations
• Change Management
• Business Analysis
• Supply Service Management
• Project & Resource Management
- Business Development Analyst at G-3 RESOURCES, LLC
- Business Development Manager at AMA MARINE SERVICES
- Administrative Officer at MAPLE EDUCATION
2 years at this Job
- MBA - Operations & Supply Chain Management
- Bachelor of Science - Business Management
• 1st point of contact for screening incoming sales opportunities on a customer-facing level
• Sole pricing analyst for Intermodal Drayage, Linehaul, and LCL/Airfreight
• Analyze and prepare price quotes for customers moving freight through all 20 Terminals under CST
• Work directly with executive management and sales on opportunity identification and follow-up
• Create and manage CST's online quoting tool: including coding HTML output, maintaining 30,000 rates, and promoting the tool to our client base; allowing for heighten data management
• Margin analysis on $150M+ in yearly revenue
• On-boarding 7 additional terminals with 3 thousand destinations and over $25M in revenue
• Set up and establish new customer credit and prepare formal quotes for all new business
• Initiate best business practices to connect front-end (quotes) with back-end (billing)
• Daily use in developing Macros and utilizing Excel VBA Developer
• Broad knowledge working with immense and complex data sets and condensing them into a marketable format to present in corporate meetings
• Lead conference calls, webinars and online demonstrations with 30 plus professionals
- Pricing/Business Development Analyst at CST
- Pricing Coordinator at KeHE Distributors
2 years, 3 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Financial Planning
- Provide assistance/support to the CEO - Partner with sales teams to create contract-winning proposals for current and prospective clients - Work with the Business Development Department with paperwork and illustrations/quotes - Contacting potential clients via email or phone to establish rapport and set up meetings - Working directly with different carriers as well as overseeing the computerized calendar. - Answering client calls, fact finding on new, potential and existing clients. - Set up, confirm and reset appointments and being a support to partners/managers while in and out of office. - Customer Support: problem solving, help client complete forms, faxing it to the processing unit. - Update ongoing activities on Sales Logic - Management of inventory and backorders for selected divisions – Forecasting for new orders or transfer requests. - Develop knowledge of the Manufacturing process to effectively manage inventory ordering, management, and campaign mail dates. - Teams with Creative Production, Product Production and Marketing Services department to execute marketing and sales initiatives; coordinates all details associated with a successful, cost-efficient promotions. - Function as a team leader on a variety of project related and/or permanent team roles such as overall backorder management, inventory warehouse management, quarterly presentations, management of selling expenses, etc.
- Business Development Analyst at GDHWD & Eberle
- Business Development at Marc Jacobson & Associates - Prudential
- Head Teacher at Poko Loko Early Learning Center
- Non-Profit Organization Programs Coordinator at EDHI Foundation
6 months at this Job
- BA - Education
- Associates - Early Childhood Education