• Grew business with accounts currently shipping less than once per week.
• Supported personnel in the field with requests for quotation or customer facing discussion.
• Found opportunity with under-performing accounts to transition to an Account Manager.
• Trained new Business Development Analysts
- Business Development Analyst at ArcBest Business
- ArcBest Account Manager at ABF Logistics
- Edwards Vacuum Service Sales Engineer at
- Texas National Guard Lieutenant at National Guard
4 months at this Job
- BA in Criminal Justice - Criminal Justice
Business Development Analyst - East Sector Grocery Built Forecasting Analysis across Profit, Sales and Share Managed Holistic Customer Investment KPI's Achieved +2.3% East Sector Grocery growth FY 2016 Optimized Reporting Efficiencies through Big Data Synthesis Mentored incoming interns in their project work
- Business Development Analyst at Unilever
- Associate Channel Development Manager - Hair Care at Unilever
- Sales Analyst - Southeast Value Team at Unilever
2 years, 4 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Business - Marketing
Bullpen Analysis Services provides outsourced commercial real estate analyst support for institutional investors and developers throughout the US.
• Developed a list of potential clients to support business development efforts
• Work product led to the conversion of 10 new clients
- Business Development Analyst at Bullpen CRE Analysis Services
- Project Supervisor at Mako Builders Inc
- Team Lead at Mako Builders Inc
1 month at this Job
• Responsible for identifying high-growth companies, cultivating relationships with hundreds of entrepreneurs and executives, presenting Five Elms and the benefits of partnering with us.
• Served as the first touchpoint with prospective investments, learning about all aspects of their business, and distilling that information into concise analyses; enabling the investment team to rapidly make informed decisions about pursuing prospects further.
• Developed lead generation and qualification processes to facilitate the expansion of the firm's outbound deal sourcing efforts, doubling the number of immediately actionable investment opportunities for the firm.
• Performed in-depth industry and competitive analyses for portfolio companies and prospective investments and led outreach to underfunded companies within those markets.
• Assisted in the development of training materials and served as a mentor and resource for our first- ever analyst class.
- Business Development Analyst at Five Elms Capital
2 years, 6 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Business - Marketing and Supply Chain Management
Business Development Analyst Analyze & Strategize marketing campaigns for clients Develope digital marketing strategies & PPC campaigns Conduct initial marketing & advertising consulting services provided Provide data for development dept & income analysis Generate potential client list from existing in-house portals & B2B warm-leads.
- Business Development Analyst at Keyword Search Pros
- Account Executive Assistant at ScripNet Inc
- Operations Manager at GRAYLINE LV
5 years, 1 month at this Job
- Bachelor's - Business Development & Marketing Management
Ms. Anderson is a Virtual Business Development (BD) Analyst. Her responsibilities include:
• Providing daily support to the BD team of an award-winning IT government contractor.
• Performing critical internet research to support the acquisition of multi-million/billion dollar IT government contracts.
• Updating spreadsheets, forms, and other business documentation using a variety of tools including MS Office and Google products in support of multi-million/billion dollar proposals.
• Providing PowerPoint and document quality control assistance.
• Working in a dispersed virtual environment and interacting with senior-level managers.
- Business Development Analyst (PT/Virtual) at VSolvit, LLC
- Youth Development Tutor at Northwood ABC/Title VII Indian Education
- Kindergarten Teacher Aide / Intervention Instructor at Northwood Elementary
- Assistant Manager at Family Dollar
2 years, 8 months at this Job
- - Cosmetology/ Business Management
- - General Business Studies
• Created data handling process and interactive analytic interphases for 9,600 doctors and over 500,000 attributed patients
• Developed an enterprise wide grant accounting tool using Python and Tableau, producing fund projections and enabling leadership to make proactive decisions on previously unmanaged funds
• Analyzed claims data to evaluate contractual risk to the organization and create efficient quality driving initiatives
• Geocoded and created maps to guide business development and strategic initiatives with ArcGIS
• Conducted clustering and classification of patients and providers
• Trained junior analysts
- Business Development Analyst at Northwell Health Independent Provider Association
- Service Line Data Analyst at Northwell Health Department of Medicine
- Supply Chain Data Analyst at Luxottica STARS Department
- at ACTUARIAL EXAMS
1 year, 8 months at this Job
- - Applied Mathematics
- Bachelor of Science in Mathematics and Applied Mathematics and Statistics - Applied Mathematics/Statistics
• Identified attractive targets for a generic drug development and brought in contracts exceeding $5 million
• Found lucrative drug acquisitions with conservatively forecasted 500% return on investment over the next 10 years
• Managed all financial operations of a subsidiary company and negotiated contract terms with manufacturers
• Assisted Senior Vice President and Head of Business Development in a company's financial forecast and budget preparation for the fiscal year of 2019
• Extensively conducted primary research via Bloomberg and financial modeling in Excel
- Business Development Analyst at Vyera Pharmaceuticals, LLC
8 months at this Job
- Master of Science in Applied Financial Economics - Econometrics
- Bachelor of Business Administration - Finance
Developed Deliverable Materials for top Business Development officers at Barkawi. Handled data and formulated budgets
based around pricing models. Key Accomplishment:
• Showed an ability to be flexible and professional while entertaining project budgets and prospecting perspective new business with Barkawi partners.
- Business Development Analyst at BARKAWI MANAGEMENT CONSULTANTS
- Sales Intern at SPORTS SENSE
8 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Supply Chain Management - collateral
• Support Proposal Development efforts in the areas of: identification of Key Personnel or Subject Matter Experts; development of graphs and tables; content development and integration; and performs compliance and analysis to support Response Review process.
• Conduct research, analysis, and recommendation of new business initiatives; research and recommendation of processes; and working work to support growth of the ISN's current product and service business offerings
• Identify business opportunities, conducting systematic marketing, proposal writing, and supporting business development,
• Proposal Development efforts in the areas of: identification of Key Personnel or Subject Matter Experts; development of graphs and tables; content development and integration; and performs compliance and analysis to support Response Review process.
• Working on projects that include capturing, prospecting, procurement and personnel recruitment
- Corporate Business Development Analyst at ISN Corp
- Risk Analyst Claims Investigator at Progressive Insurance
- Human Resources Generalist at RackTop Systems
- Human Resources Coordinator at Silent Circle
1 year, 2 months at this Job
- Master of Business Administration - Business Administration
- Master of Science in Cybersecurity Technology - Cybersecurity Technology
- Bachelor of Art - Psychology