• Gather data from a project data base to predict future customer client areas for research and services
• Implement Project Management Fundamentals
• Conduct market research and explore new business opportunities.
• Excellent Microsoft Office Skills and permitting software experience.
• As of now working from a project base area, with a program completion for Project Management Fundamentals.
• Contacted leads to build sales by building relationships with new and existing clients. User of Salesforce as a Business Development Associate.
- Business Development Associate at SAFEbuilt Community Development Services Co
- Permit Technician at SAFEbuilt Community Development Services Co
- Business License Technician, Clayton County Community Development at Permits
- Senior Office Assistant at Clayton County Community Development
11 months at this Job
- - Project Management
- - Psychology
Wilson, KS 2017 - Current
A privately held rural telecommunications company, providing regulated and non-regulated services throughout central Kansas.
BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT ASSOCIATE
• Guiding internal team to re-position business services portfolio, generating a 113% same period YOY category revenue increase
• Securing the company's largest ever IT Managed Service (MSP) contracts in the healthcare, local government, and financial institution sectors
• Negotiating key client fiber broadband contract, propelling the company's first CLEC venture
• Establishing new collaborative consulting and training relationships with healthcare and governmental associations
- BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT ASSOCIATE at Wilson Communications
- DIRECTOR OF SALES AND MARKETING at Senior Care Pharmacy of Kansas, LLC
- SENIOR SALES REPRESENTATIVE - COLORADO, KANSAS, MISSOURI, & NEBRASKA at Continuum Retail Energy Services, LLC
- REGIONAL SALES MANAGER - KANSAS & MISSOURI at United Energy Trading, LLC
2 years, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Business Administration
· Reporting to the VP of Sales · Manage the Business Development Associate team of 8-10 direct reports, providing associate development and training · Develop sales techniques in team, to help them advance to the next position in the business development process
- Business Development Associate Manager at TSC Apparel
- Sales Support Manager at TSC Apparel
- Inside Sales Account Executive at TSC Apparel
- Design Assistant at La-Z-Boy Furniture Galleries
4 months at this Job
- Bachelors in Merchandising - Apparel, and Textiles
Temporarily relocated to Albany, NY mid-2017 through December 2018 in order to support my husband's corporate relocation. I was subsequently hired by the same company into the position of Business Development Associate where I provided administrative and sales support to the Director of Business Development.
- Business Development Associate at Plump Engineering, Inc.
- Registered Client Service Associate; Practice Manager at Ameriprise Financial
- Financial Advisor, PMD Trainee at Bank of America Merrill Lynch
- Branch Office Administrator at Edward Jones
1 year, 5 months at this Job
- - Business Administration
Senior Business Development Associate Account Executive Responsibilities include but are not limited to cold calling lists, self-sourcing leads, setting meetings for Account Executives, assisting in leading the BDA Team, as well as onboarding new BDAs, utilizing Outreach and Salesforce to prospect leads, managing and progressing current pipeline; Executing demos and closing deals and contracts with prospects. Achievements include setting 4 new company records including meetings set for the month on multiple occasions, SALS (sale assisted leads) for the month and Quarter. Consistently exceeds quarter quota established by management
- Senior Business Development Associate/Account Executive at VeriShip
- Outside/Inside Sales at PEC Sports
- Assistant Fitness Director at Prairie Life Fitness
- Personal Trainer at The View
1 year, 4 months at this Job
- AS - General Education/Exercise Science
- BS - Exercise Science
Professional, competitive, driven for success
● Strong leadership skills; ability to motivate others
● Social media advertising
● Brand awareness Park Place Technologies, Mayfield, OH Oct '18 - present
• Business Development Associate/Junior Account Executive
• Global leader in third party IT hardware maintenance
• Sold post warranty maintenance SLA's for medium to large Fortune 500 companies
• Utilized LinkedIn and social media marketing tools
• Generated new logo accounts and provided brand awareness
• Sold post warranty maintenance SLA's for medium sized companies to large Fortune 500 organizations
• Conducted conference calls with customers, scheduled meetings, provided quote reviews. Handled sales process from start to finish
- Business Development Associate/Junior Account Executive at Park Place Technologies
- Internship at McPc, Cisco Systems
- Technical Recruiter at Black Diamond Networks
- Lead Development Specialist at Logicalis
5 months at this Job
www.powersource.group JOB DESCRIPTION
• Establish, improves and manages customer relationships that leads into orders and eventually revenue generations.
• Responsible for updating the status of collection and competitor's activities
• Achieve annual target.
• Execute sales strategies set by the management.
• Actively participate on a yearly planning session.
• Tracking business opportunities.
• Conducts follow through after marketing activities and accomplish accreditation requirements.
• Conducts sales calls, internal and external meetings, preparation of documents and bids.
• Coordinate, monitor and work closely with internal departments to track status of design, cost estimates, proposal and contract for timely submission to clients.
- Business Development Associate at Powersource Philippines Development Corporation
- Senior Sales Engineer at FPS Environmental Leisure System Specialist Inc
- Sr. Procurement Officer at EMCO GROUP
- Account Officer at Meralco Industrial Engineering Services Corporation
1 year, 9 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Electronics Engineering
Responsible for working current leads and identifying, contacting and engaging new industries and leads
● Participate in and lead meetings with potential future clients
● Create and send formal business contracts to other businesses
● I work 100% remotely so I have exceptional self and time management skills
- Business Development Associate - B2B at Kinetic Business Solutions
- Cashier & Deli Associate at Yoke's Fresh Market
- Mechanical Engineering Intern at Coffman Engineers Inc
1 year, 4 months at this Job
- Bachelors of Science - Materials & Computational Mechanics, and Thermo Sciences
Specializes in developing relationships with current and prospective Global Green partners. This is done through contact with business executives/stakeholders and the Global Green Business Development Team.
- Business Development Associate at Global Green
- Environmental Education Intern at Wildbear Mountain Ecology Center
- Development Intern at A Precious Child
- Business Intern at Indigo
6 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Environmental Studies and Psychology
Played key role with company-wide business development restructuring. Assisted with proposal accuracy and submittal. Facilitated website design and content generation/implementation. Responsible for client relationship management using Pipedrive and new business generation. Became very adept with prospecting government business on various databases.
- Business Development Associate at Valens Global
- at Tesla
- Consultant/Counselor at Jeunes Diplomates Summer Camp
- Intern at The Corps Network
2 months at this Job
- Master of Arts - International Affairs
- Bachelor of Arts - Eurasian and Middle Eastern history