I currently work full-time as a Business Development Coordinator for a Credit Card Processor. The job mainly consists of cold calling and lead generation. I regularly call companies and bring in business that are doing over 6 figures a month in transactions.
- Business Development Coordinator at Century Business Solutions
- Web Designer at AMG
7 months at this Job
- High school or equivalent
Being a business development coordinator I was in charge of the customer service as well. Needed to answer all of the internet leads to try and bring in the client or have the client answer via email, phone, or text.
- Business Development Coordinator at Jessup Auto Plaza
- Jr. Case Manager for prelitigation cases at Walter Clark Legal Group
- at Balboa Candy - Keyholder
6 months at this Job
- Certificate in Human Resource Generalist
- Bachelor's in business administration - Management
- Associate in Science degree - Transfer
Louisville, Kentucky 2015 - Present
A total solutions company providing a complete range of solutions for coal combustion product management to the coal fired power industry.
Business Development Coordinator
Develop and write proposals for services required in the coal ash management industry. Services offered consist of ash pond closure, and ash product management, landfill development, and landfill management.
• Receive client RFP, review, and advise client of status to offer a proposal.
• Coordinate with management and estimating to arrange attendance at client Pre-Bid meetings.
• Coordinate with estimating to develop strategy for proposal development.
• Review RFP packages to understand client requirements for the project.
• Write proposal document which will outline the services offered to client.
• Attend post bid meetings with client to further clarify proposal offering.
• Conduct turnover meetings with Operations on successful proposals.
• Develop and maintain good client relations to stay abreast of upcoming work potentials.
- Business Development Coordinator at Charah, Inc
- Project Manager at Clyde Bergemann Power Group
- Project Procurement Manager at Doosan Power Systems
- Project Manager at WOOD GROUP POWER SERVICES
4 years at this Job
- Bachelor of Science
Business Development Coordinator Key Results: ◆ Higher Learning Start-Up Business Facilitator ◆ Communicate with companies through the employment benefit program to provide access to a degree for their employees. ◆ Evaluate employee eligibility to advance into the program. ◆ Guide employee through intake process. ◆ Correspond with regionally accredited collaborated Colleges to assist employee through the eligibility process. ◆ Maintain all prospects and leads. ◆ Generate a daily call distribution list for follow-up. ◆ Create Excel dynamic and pivot graphs for data retrieval and productivity. ◆ Troubleshoot student portal technical issues. ◆ Monitor pertinent time sensitive information uploaded into Customer Relationship Management system. ◆ Implement informative guides to promote the benefit of higher education. ◆ Set-Up Five9 Automated Call Distribution system. ◆ Instruct employee through course of study. ◆ Increase month-over-month company volume through various multimedia solutions and sectors
- Business Development Coordinator at LAVORO EDUCATION
- Business Development Director at LIVE LONG WELL CARE
- Licensed Health Insurance Broker at BLUE CROSS BLUE SHIELD
- General Sales Manager at Verizon
2 years at this Job
- - ASSOCIATE
As the Marketing / Business Development Coordinator, I ensure all web and printed materials adhere to Sprig’s branding guidelines and highlight the company’s core values and mission statement.
Responsible for all design work, including but not limited to:
• Business Development presentations for internal and external meetings.
• Project proposals for all clients.
• Sprig SWAG employee apparel e-site.
• Internal and external event signage and PowerPoint presentations.
• Print advertisements and completed project profiles. Oversight of company website re-designs in 2013 and 2019. Writing and development of all website content.
- Marketing / Business Development Coordinator at Sprig Electric
- Staff Accountant at Cleary University
- Admissions Compliance Coordinator at Cleary University
- Event Technology Manager at Genesis Creative Group
6 years at this Job
- BBA - Executive Management
- MBA - Analytics
- MBA - Global Leadership
Dedicated professional with solid background in staffing administration, marketing, sales, and public relations. Looking forward to contributing to a company where I can optimize revenue and profit performance for a progressively growing agency.
AllPro Homecare- Business Development Coordinator- April 2017-Present
• Leads the hiring process for the facilities stakeholders
• Develop and implement change management and process improvement initiatives to address clinical, financial, and customer experience key factors in the community
• Establish a trusted advisor relationships with each assigned client and drive continued value of our product and services
• Administers salesforce, researches and updates competitor analyses; creates pending/pipeline report for presentation to the Board
• Develops and distributes sales documents and statistical reports
• Create contracts and manages invoice submission and tracking government relations activities
- Business Development Coordinator at AllPro Homecare
- Unit Coordinator (PRN) at Methodist North Hospital
- Site Manager/Recruiter Specialist at Manpower
- Director of Marketing and Sales at Allenbrooke Nursing and Rehabilitation Center, LLC
1 year, 9 months at this Job
- - Pre Nursing
As the Service Business Development Coordinator, My work was to create, maintain and measure the business development procedures for the entire dealership. I contributed to monitoring the customer service satisfaction index. I also attracted and maintained clients by answering product and service questions. I accepted and implemented coaching and feedback in order to achieve individual and team performance goals. I notified all customers within the entire state on any open recall lists that were determined by GM. I generated weekly meetings with the General Manager, Service Manager and Regional Vice chairman to go over our customer satisfaction indexes, budgets, and potential earnings for the dealership. I wrote reports and spreadsheets showing our faults and strengths’ within the company to show where we could change or grow potential earnings. As the Loaner Coordinator my job was to maintain loaner vehicle inventory and coordinate fleet allocation. Choosing what vehicles from the lot went into inventory and which vehicles went out. Maintaining within the allocated mileage and allowed program days for the dealership to get the incentives of having demo vehicle in inventory. Maintained and adhered to rental policies and procedures for the entire state of Alabama. Assist customers during rental car process, preparing vehicles, and during transaction processes making sure the vehicle were within state limits for insurance and tagging purposes. As the Express Warranty Administrator. I inputted and booked the warranty oil changes and premium maintenance for all warranty transactions covered by Cadillac, GMC, and Buick customers. I also booked the new car Pre Delivery Inspections’ and the Recalls preformed on both new and used vehicles as well and customer vehicles. After I booked and closed in ADP/CDK, I was then responsible for booking them into the General Motors Website Global Connect and submitting them for payment from GM.
- Service Business Development Coordinator at Classic Cadillac
- Service Administrator at Reliable Gmc Cadillac Buick
- Member Services Representative at First US Community Credit Union
- Sales and Personal Training Representative at Fitness 19 Personal Training Club
2 years, 1 month at this Job
- - Political Science / English
- - Psychology / Business Administration
Work with prospective and existing business owners to help start and expand through technical assistance and lending. Also responsible for holding classes about managing a business and writing a business plan. In charge of billing, processing payments, and reporting delinquencies to the credit bureaus.
- Business Development Coordinator at Chautauqua Opportunities for Development, Inc
- Mortgage Customer Service Representative at Northwest Savings Bank
- Branch Manager at Citizens Bank
- Funeral Director at Mathews Funeral Home
1 year, 4 months at this Job
• All duties of Business Development Coordinator, plus:
• Assisted customers with insurance claims from the pre-work phase through final payment
• Using Xactimate, created supplemental estimates for insurance claims; followed up with insurance adjusters and came to approval agreements
• Created and sent all invoices for completed work using Acculynx and Quickbooks
• Managed collections and accounts receivable aging schedule, following up with homeowners, insurance carriers, and mortgage companies on payment status
• Streamlined insurance processes and introduced process improvements to enhance productivity
- Claims Specialist/Business Development Coordinator at Garcia Roofing & Sheet Metal
- Business Development Coordinator at Garcia Roofing & Sheet Metal
- Assistant to the Director of Operations at Garcia Roofing & Sheet Metal
- Administrative Assistant/Talent Coordinator at Automation Personnel Services
6 months at this Job
- - Marketing, Professional Sales
- - Marketing
Duties as Medical Records Coordinator- Maintain active and discharged medical records with established system. Collect and assemble information in corresponding files. Assure adequate inventory of medical record supplies. Review all records to assure ICD-9-CM coding is complete. Respond and provide material in accordance with applicable federal & state laws. Duties as Business Development Coordinator- Conduct tours of facility. Coordinates with liaison on patient acceptance. Assists with arrangements and confirmation of all admissions. Verification of payor source, i.e. Medicare, Medicaid, Managed care & insurance. Enters patient in admission logging system as well assigning medical record number. Coordinates with discharging hospital or facility per patient referral.
- Medical Records Coordinator & Business Development Coordinator at Consulate Health Care
- Stay at Home Mother at Stay at Home Mother
- Newborn Photographer at Winchester Medical Center
- CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant at Rose Hill Nursing Home
at this Job
- High School Diploma - Advanced diploma