• Business Development Director for Andrew M arquis - #7 Loan Officer in America for 2017
• Responsible for adding value and growth to annual sales goals
• Lead all marketing efforts to clients and business partners
• Attend and plan networking events
• Coordinate events for referral partners and business prospects
• M anage social media, customer relations and CRM system
• Track referral trends and ROI to best direct marketing efforts
- Business Development Director at Guaranteed Rate
- Inside Sales Representative at Arch Mortgage Insurance (Acquired United Guaranty
- Account Representative Northeast Region at Arch Mortgage Insurance (Acquired United Guaranty
1 year, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts - General Studies
Atlanta, GA CRI is a family of CPAs and consultants who value getting to know our clients professionally and personally. CRI is the 18th largest CPA firm in the US working across the country throughout our fifty-one offices. CRI's national strength is rooted in the depth and breadth of knowledge from 3,000+ professionals with a variety of specialty designations. BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT DIRECTOR October 2018 - Present As Business Development Director, my role is to identify and close new business: cybersecurity, global supply chain and logistics, tax and compliance services, internal audit, business management consulting, data and analytics, visualization, treasury services, cloud computing, supply chain execution and IT advisory services. Target prospects are privately held businesses headquartered in the southeast and private equity owned companies. Accomplishments: Closed the 1st government contractor out of the Atlanta office; Closed a cybersecurity project with a regional airline headquartered in Atlanta; Closed a $200,000.00 audit engagement within my first (3) months at the firm
- BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT DIRECTOR at CARR, RIGGS & INGRAM CPAs and Advisors
- BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT EXECUTIVE at DIXON HUGHES GOODMAN
- BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT EXECUTIVE at TATUM, LLC
- DIRECTOR OF BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT at PARTNERS CONSULTING
3 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Business Management
I currently serve as the Business Development Director for an assisted living/
memory care community. As the Business Development Director, it is my
responsibility to promote the services we provide to professionals in the Champaign-Urbana area. I create business development plans and engage in
business development activities and events for the Market Area.
• Provides strategy, support and vision to the Director of Sales & Marketing in a specified Market Area (MA) to achieve sales and occupancy goals through effective Business Development efforts.
• Schedules networking meetings on a regular basis to meet or exceed established departmental goals.
• Visits local hospitals for all communities on a weekly basis. Meets with residents as directed by the Director of Sales & Marketing or Executive Director.
• Visits with competitors on a quarterly basis. Creates and updates competitive analyses on a quarterly basis. Serves as main contact for all competitive issues that would affect communities.
• Creates and maintains special events calendar for the Market Area. Develops and organizes Market Area events to meet established monthly goals. Serves as the primary contact for area events.
• Keeps the Director of Sales & Marketing updated on all business development activities on weekly basis. Provides information relevant to pricing, terms, policy and marketing strategy.
- Business Development Director at Brookdale Senior Living
- Direct Sales at Independent Distributor, AdvoCare
- Development Specialist at Presence Health
- Office Support Specialist II at University of Illinois
1 year at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Psychology
Manufacturer of custom-designed composites and components for the automotive and aerospace industries. 50% white-label, 30% direct to consumer, 20% aerospace.
Business Development / Director of Operations
Search for holes in the marketplace and design unique product(s) to fill those holes. Turn designs over to 15-29 mold-makers and other manufacturing personnel to complete project(s) for global clientele. Personally, handle all administrative functions.
• Developed a unique manufacturing system for the automotive sector.
• Cultivated new manufacturing accounts to produce "white label" products
• Built company to 5 WD distributors and 50+ global dealers.
- Business Development / Director of Operations at ICON COMPOSITES
- Business Strategist at AMERICAN PLASTIC TECHNOLOGIES
- Director of Business Development at EXTREME DIMENSIONS
- Regional Director of Operations at RENAL RESEARCH INSTITUTE
2 years, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts - Business
American Heart Association, 2016-Present
Business Development Director/Youth Market Associate/Kick-Off Specialist
Developed and stewarded relationships with new and existing school districts, student groups, and corporate and community partners to generate revenue and advance the mission of the American Heart Association.
• Over the course of three years was promoted from a seasonal role to a full-time Director position.
• Directly responsible for an established fiscal year campaign net revenue goal of $545,976.
• Built and executed a pipeline of new business resulting in new corporate cash sponsorship.
• Secured and maintained high level corporate sponsorship accounts to maintain and grow current sponsorships.
• Managed 35 school accounts/events via excellent relationship building and customer service.
• Designed and developed dynamic educational presentations that informed and educated students, donors and volunteers on the mission of the American Heart Association.
- Business Development Director at American Heart Association
- Marketing Assistant, Catering at Chick-fil-A Restaurants
- Client Relations/Volunteer Coordinator at Lotshaw Helping Hands
3 years at this Job
- AA - Humanities
- Certificate of Completion - Behavioral
Catapult New Business is the industry's leading outsourced agency growth solution, responsible for identifying and connecting multiple agencies with qualified, ready to buy, new business opportunities.
Business Development Director August 2018- Present
Developed relationships with 3 agencies ranging from video, marketing research and programmatic.
• Worked as an extension of 3 agencies new business teams, embracing the company branding and positioning and solutions
• Developed in-depth knowledge of three new services and multiple solutions across agencies
• Charged with and exceeded monthly qualified meeting goals with all agencies (average of 4)
• Closed 3 new sales with Fortune 1,000 companies within first 3 months
• Only individual out of 12 directors to meet their meeting goals for all agencies for last 4 months
- Business Development Director at Catapult New Business
- Business Development Manager at
- Business Development Director at DAC Group
- at Mindstream Media
5 months at this Job
R & D Laboratories; Genomics, Biomarkers, CDx, and Central Laboratories
• Designed Business plan for the expansion of genomic services in North America and Europe to focus on acquiring business from the Top 20 Pharmaceutical, Biotechnology, and Research/Academic Accounts.
• Developed a new field position concept; Field Based Subject Matter Experts assigned to Business Development Directors.
• Redirected thinking on the type of Genomic/biomarker Business Development Director deployed in the field. New team consisted of all PhD's in either Molecular/Cellular/Genetic biology; field based and responsible for geographic territories and Key/Strategic Accounts. US and Europe placements of BDD's.
• High performance team achieving budgets and goals assigned through Strategic Account Development and cross Business Unit Strategies
• Implemented operational changes producing more efficient sales and scientific support to team.
• Built strong external relationships with Key Opinion Leaders (KOL) in Pharmaceutical and Biotech accounts.
• Commercial Sales Achievement in year 2018: on target to hit goal, 2017: 97% of goal, year 2016: 136% of goal, year 2015: 123% of goal, year 2014: 112%, Year 2013 90% of goal as Director of Discovery and Translational Services (DTS) Division, Year 2012 91% of goal as Director of (DTS) Division, first year.
- EXECUTIVE BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT DIRECTOR at COVANCE DRUG DEVELOPMENT
- REGIONAL SALES DIRECTOR at QUEST DIAGNOSTICS
- NORTH AMERICA LEADER at MOLECULAR MEDICINE INSTRUMENTS AND REAGENTS
- WESTERN REGIONAL LEADER at LIFE AND ANALYTICAL SCIENCES
6 years, 6 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Biochemistry
- - Organizational Leadership
Pishgaman Abdal Sanat (Mapsa HR) . Iran. Tehran. Tehran MAR 2018 Elham Ghaderi - International and Local Human Resource and Training B2B Market Ref: C530-446 - sales and negotiation Business Development Director GoNextEra Business - B2B & B2C Market Development Center - IT & ICT Industries Focus planning Last Update: 2018/12/15 Age: Pishgaman Abdal Sanat (MAPSA HR) ~~~~~~~~ www.mapsahr.com ~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~ PRESENT Business Development Director. 3 yrs 9 mos
- Business Development Director. 9 mos at Elham Ghaderi
1 month at this Job
Tracy Alexis Professional History: Self-Employed Licensed Insurance Agent 2015 – Present Self-Employed Business Development Consultant 2010 – Present State of New Mexico Staff Manager 5/2011 – 11/2011 St. Martin’s Hospitality Center Director of Development 2007 – 2010 Skills: Leadership: o Negotiated and reconciled differences between executives and staff, reducing employee turnover by 8% o Represented organization to radio, newspaper, and television media, board members, staff, and community entities Project/Program Management: o Developed and managed two Mayoral Economic Development Forums o Administered state-wide deployment, and staff training of over 5,000 employees, for state-of-the-art hardware and software package in a retail environment Relationship Development: o Established, nurtured and grew beneficial relationships with Board of Directors, and internal and external stakeholders o Collaborated with peer directors to develop innovative new programs that aligned with grant funding to meet growing demands o Nominated and secured community awards for peer directors, employees and volunteers Supervisory/Management: o Enabled subordinates to receive promotions by supporting performance goals o Supervised deployment team of 27 government employees o Spearheaded Medicaid implementation team of seven professionals Communication: o Developed and facilitated proprietary business growth curriculum for/to Small Business Administration’s entrepreneurs o Developed and instructed Emotional Intelligence curriculum for Defense Threat Reduction Agency to mitigate the juxtaposition of civilian/military workforce Special Events: o Design, implement and participate in mission-driven awareness-raising events, one of which earned applicant a New Mexico Business Weekly’s 2010 Women of Influence Award o Increased unrestricted funds by over 21% through ethical fundraising o Planned, developed, implemented and managed four to six annual events for Sandia National Laboratories during a three year timeframe Grants / Reporting: o Research, write, and submit compelling grants and tender timely follow-up reports, diversifying revenue and exponentially increasing restricted and unrestricted income annually by 12.5% o Implemented cogent metrics for highlighting program outputs, making grant requests, and illuminating follow-up reports Quality Assurance: o Benchmarked, implemented, managed, mapped and iteratively honed regional Mentor/Protégé program for Sandia National Laboratories o Strengthen Boards of Directors through facilitating ongoing identification of measurable objectives, organizational and self-assessment evaluations Marketing: o Created e-newsletters, special event collateral, and annual reports using Microsoft Office Suite o Stylized press releases announcing new grants, programs, and awards Education: University of New Mexico B.A., Magna Cum Laude Rio Verde University M.S. Leadership Albuquerque Of Note: Commissioner, Citizens Commission for Human Rights Recipient, New Mexico Business Weekly 2010 Women of Influence Award Member, National Association of Professional Women Member, Psi Chi International Honor Society in Psychology Board President, Ft. Defiance Housing Authority d/b/a Sandstone Housing
- Seasoned Business Development Director at Abrazos Family Support Services
- Staff Manager at Self-Employed
- Development Director at St. Martin's Hospitality Center
- Project Manager at Strategic & Learning Services, Inc
1 year, 7 months at this Job
- B.A., Magna Cum Laude - Psychology
- - Leadership Albuquerque
- M.S. - Organizational Psychology
OF WINTER HAVEN
• I planned, organized, developed and directed the overall operation of the Business Development Department. I maximized visibility as the sub-acute preferred provider and increased census.
• I held the top census in Medicare admission for my division, region and the entire company of Life Care Centers of America from 2004 -2011.
• I helped in developing and assisting in company's involvement of obtaining Insurance contracts with the now up-coming Medicare replacement companies. All with great success for our communities 65 and over population, starting in 2014 until present time.
• I have personally worked with and recruited top community doctors as our Medical Directors and as referral sources i.e. Dr. Samuel Messieh, Dr. Robin Baker, Dr. Jeffrey Hunter, Dr. Joseph Carlucci to mention a few.
• I host and attend community Health Fairs.
• I have hosted and put together community educational events.
• Headed and coordinated Marketing and Admissions teams for the 177 bed Skilled Nursing Rehab facility which now consist of not only myself, the Admission Director but also a Nurse Liaison and a Concierge.
- Marketing Director/ Business Development Director at LIFE CARE CENTER
- Medical Social Worker/ Discharge Planner at WINTER HAVEN HOSPITAL
- Medical Social Worker at POLK GENERAL HOSPITAL/ ROHR HOME NURSING FACILITY
- Social Worker at TRI COUNTY COORDINATED CHILD CARE
14 years, 11 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Social Work