Internet Business Development Director
- Internet Business Development Director at Chevrolet Buick Gmc of Puyallup Harnish Auto Family
- Licensing Service Representative 2 at Washington State Department of Licensing
- Sales Manager / Internet Director / Special Finance Manager / Sales Consultant at Saturn/Subaru of Puyallup
7 months at this Job
- - Radio Broadcasting / On-Air Personality 4.0 GPA
Catapult New Business is the industry's leading outsourced agency growth solution, responsible for identifying and connecting multiple agencies with qualified, ready to buy, new business opportunities. Business Development Director August 2018- Present
Developed relationships with 3 agencies ranging from video, marketing research and programmatic.
• Worked as an extension of 3 agencies new business teams, embracing the company branding and positioning and solutions
• Developed in-depth knowledge of three new services and multiple solutions across agencies
• Charged with and exceeded monthly qualified meeting goals with all agencies (average of 4)
• Closed 3 new sales with Fortune 1,000 companies within first 3 months
• Only individual out of 12 directors to meet their meeting goals for all agencies for last 4 months
- Business Development Director at Catapult New Business
- Business Development Manager at
- Business Development Director at DAC Group
- at Mindstream Media
7 months at this Job
Work with Architects, Designers, Contractors and sub-contractors; selling reclaimed and sustainable wood for their design/build projects. Build relationships in the Design/Build community in the western region, prospecting, qualifying, and closing. Formal presentations, prospecting, CRM management. 06/2016 - 02/2018 Flair Interiors / Giant Don's Flooring America Business Development Director. Talent acquisition. Sales Manager. Sales training, customer service, to include communicating with customers who are unhappy, finding workable solutions. Marketing through Social Media. Monthly staff calendar updates. Scheduling. Vendor communications. Networking.
- Business Development Director at Pioneer Millworks
- Manager at
- Fine Art Sales at Altman Studio
1 year, 8 months at this Job
- - partnership
SELECTED ACHIEVEMENTS Global Wings. Doral, Florida. 06/2018 to Present
Global Wings is dedicated to invest in business with potential growth in different industries, including Telecommunication, Retail and Technology.
Business Development Director
Recruited to analyze business opportunities and prepare and execute strategic planning and sales initiatives to grow in different areas of business.
• Lead the design and execution of the Strategic Plan for 2019.
• Analysis of new business cases; executing scenario planning, financial analysis and Discounted Cash Flow (DCF) valuation.
• Analysis of market analytics, monthly data and results of different investment of the company.
• Proactively developed a market research database which includes major brands, market size, market research, market trends and main competitors.
• Developed and monitor monthly Budget and Key Performance Indicators (KPI).
- Business Development Director at Global Wings
- Business Director at Cvision Servicios Consulting
- Country Manager at Spraying Systems
- Marketing Director at Intesa (PDVSA-Saic)
9 months at this Job
- MBA - IESA, Venezuela
- Bachelor's - Electrical Engineer
The Business Development Director works closely with the Managing Director and Board of Directors to actively secure the organization's long-term financial growth by setting and implementing strategic goals. The role includes both identifying revenue-generating opportunities as well as managing key client relationships, in line with company's overarching Mission and Vision. The remit of this role is to:
• Prepare the roadmap for growth of the business outside the current core area of expertise by identifying local and regional opportunities.
• Steer and execute the growth strategy as outlined in the roadmap of the identified opportunities.
• Exploit the Identified opportunities to the fullest extent to ensure they are aligned with the bottom line expectations of the company.
• Develop, coordinate and implement marketing plans to increase existing business and capture new opportunities.
• Assist the Business Development Manager and the Sales Team in implement marketing plans to achieve growth and financial targets.
• Support the introduction of new technologies with the aim of delivering the best value proposition to customers in Oman.
• Lead the prequalification and tendering processes for all out of country opportunities and also for all new services being added to the company's current services portfolio both within the country and abroad.
• Identify and Assist with the selection of vendors and procurement of equipment for new opportunities and new business/contracts.
• Spearhead marketing of the Falcon brand regionally and internationally by highlighting its achievements and its distinguished reputation in Oman.
• Help deliver sales presentations, conduct seminars and participate in meetings with clients and external vendors or advisors.
• Participate in tradeshows and exhibitions to continue to build the customer base and network.
• Identify ICV (In-country Value) propositions of newly added services in alignment with the government's initiative to positively contribute to the enhancement of the Omani workforce and the local community at large. Business Development Manager (Well Intervention Services - WIS)
- Business Development Director at Falcon Oilfield Services LLC
- Business Development Manager at Aker Solutions
- Chief Operating Officer / General Manager at X3M International Inc
- Operations Manager at Camco Petroleum Services Inc
4 years, 4 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Engineering - Mechanical
Farmingdale, NY Feb. 2016 - Feb. 2017 Telephonics is recognized globally for its highly sophisticated surveillance, communications, analysis, and integration solutions. A wholly owned subsidiary of Griffon Corporation, Telephonics is a technology leader for next generation transit communications systems. Business Development Director - Transit Lead development of sales and project selection for mass transit communications systems. Pursued new communications projects with NYCT R211, MARTA, MN M-9A, NJT, and SEPTA. Developed $135M project pipeline, managing customer relationships, and capture strategy. Created opportunity with MBTA for potential of $1M of communications upgrades. Rehabilitated strained relationships with Kawasaki, Bombardier, SEPTA and MBTA. Established relationships and teaming agreements with Siemens, Alstom, Hyundai Rotem, and CRRC.
- Business Development Director - Transit at Telephonics Corporation
- Business Development Director - Rail Systems at Isolux Corsan, LLC
- Business Development Director - Transit at Renold Torque Transmission
- Applications Engineering Manager, Chassis and Engine Group at Koyo Corporation of USA
1 year at this Job
- Masters of Business Administration - Business Administration
- BS - Mechanical Engineering
Rockville, MD Added annual revenue with new clients on our document legalization software. BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT DIRECTOR (2018) ♦ Designed and executed strategy to acquire major medical device and pharma clients. ♦ Created and implemented sales process and for SaaS software WCS Express(TM) application. ♦ Negotiated key client agreements with higher margins for software platform solution. ♦ Key creative role with script and layout of video demo link for client software solution.
- BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT DIRECTOR at Washington Consular Services, Inc
- BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER at U.S. Annuity Services, LLC
- DIRECTOR OF BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT at D&R International, Ltd
- SALES OPERATIONS MANAGER at Secure Horizon Settlements, LLC
1 month at this Job
- B.A. in Philosophy - Philosophy
Sales/ Business Development Director Responsible for brand building and lead generation for technical solutions in electronics design and contract manufacturing on a global scale. Head of sales side CRM team that developed a proprietary software system to help foster data driven marketing/sales opportunities including identifying ICP and filters designed to assist with KPIs and ROI of defined marketing channels. Worked to define LTV as compared to CoCA per segment to ensure resources were allocated to the channels producing the highest revenue and profit in addition to exploring new markets.
• 25MM in revenue in 2017, and on pace to reach goal of 50MM in 2019.
• Managed staff of 7 and responsible for sales, advertising, social media, website redesign and targeted digital channels.
• Developed and drove both incremental and exponential sales and marketing plans across 4 Divisions.
• Additional focus on customer experience and achieving better outcomes for our clients to spur more opportunities and referrals.
• Introduced refined sales methodology and funnel management to reduce steps in the client development process.
• Defined and introduced consistent messaging at all touch points.
- Sales/ Business Development Director at AIMTRON CORPORATION
- Founder/President at PCG PROTECTS, LLC
- Marketing/Sales Manager at Made to Measure
- Business Development Consultant at BALLISTIX, Australia/N.A. & UK
1 year, 4 months at this Job
- B.S. - Business Management
Santa Monica - California
Digital applications, services, payments, and blockchain agency
Digital & Business Development Director Sept 2014 - Present
• Lead team members in creating a dual marketplace (B2B & B2C), rewards / loyalty mPOS eco-system for Qiubo Mexico in collaboration in Visa and Ingenico
• Seized a $2million opportunity partnering with SAGE PLC for core banking modules, offering piecemeal cloud-based banking modules
• Resolved Sure-Swipe LLC "contact-less" Apply and Google pay integration headwinds capturing $300k in lost transactions across 50k retail merchants
• Inherited nine team members and took Qiwi Kiosks, from 40 kiosks and$100k in annual revenue to 150 terminals and $1.4 million annual revenue
- Digital & Business Development Director at BlueWave Communications
- Country Manager at TimWe USA
- Country Manager at Qiwi USA
- Principle & SVP Business Development at Mochanix LLC
4 years, 6 months at this Job
- Postgraduate Diploma in Digital Business - Digital Business
- Bachelor of Commerce - Commerce
- Certificate - Master of Design Thinking
• Senior director of federal business development
• Markets include construction, facilities services, operations & maintenance
• Oversight of key contracts and developing new business and customer & teaming relationships; increasing federal sales and company services capabilities
• New business pipeline exceeds $125M for DoD and Federal Agency contract pursuits
- Senior Business Development Director at Cherokee Nation Businesses
- Director of Federal and State Programs Division at Institute for Building Technology and Safety
- Director of Business Development at exp Federal
- Senior Construction Projects Manager at Inspection & Valuation, International
1 year, 6 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Architecture - Architecture