Business Development- ability to create long-lasting relationships with key stakeholders in the organization, community and beyond
Event and Project Management- strong focus, attention to detail, organizational skills and discipline to follow through
· Understands and contributes to the development of key organizational priorities in the
area of physician alignment, partnership strategies and payor models.
· Manages relationships across various teams within highly complex and matrixed organization.
· Anticipates and takes personal responsibility for customer satisfaction.
· Consistently goes out of the way to listen, understand, and support the needs of others in a sensitive manner.
· Performs challenging tasks efficiently and effectively.
· Anticipates problems and takes corrective action prior to completing the task.
· Sets challenging objectives and works against self-defined standards of excellence to continually improve personal performance.
· Demonstrated planning and project management skills.
· Problem Solving
· Strong attention to detail and excellent analytical skills.
· Demonstrated management skills and ability to work effectively to build relationships with colleagues, customers, and executive management through positive interaction.
· Flexibility and response to change
· Proven ability to organize multiple projects, schedules, demand and to meet shifting priorities.
· Demonstrated ability to study, understand, adapt and respond effectively to a constantly changing environment.
· Listens with sensitivity and openness.
· Actively seeks constructive feedback and remains open and receptive to it.
· Anticipates the information needs of others.
· Proven skills in communicating with customers, caregivers and support staff.
· Approachable, personable, charismatic, and optimistic demeanor.
· A detail-oriented leader with a project management mindset; the ability to see the big picture and think strategically
· Honest, has integrity, and ensures accountability for themselves and others.
· Continuous learner and lets their curiosity and courageousness drive them to creative and innovative solutions.
· Strategic thinker and executor, taking calculated risks and making difficult decisions to move the organization forward.
· Navigate and influence in a highly complex, matrixed environment, utilizing the right resources at the right time to get results
· Strong business acumen and an ability to identify disruptive market forces and seize opportunities.
· Strong communicator with high emotional intelligence, that builds relationships and trust and collaborates with all stakeholders professional experience/qualifications
Required qualifications/experiences for this position include:
· Bachelor's degree in business, marketing or related field. Experience in the medical industry may be considered in lieu of advanced education.
· 3 or more years’ experience in business development or complex business project management experience.
· 3 or more years of documented success in sales, business development, or program management.