Senior Business Development Executive
- Senior Business Development Executive at May Group USA
- National Account Manager/Manager of Client Services at O'Ryan Group
- Outside Sales Representative at Negotiation
2 years, 7 months at this Job
- B.A. - Business Management
Staples Business Advantage (SBA) is one of the most rapidly growing businesses in the world. As a Business Development Executive, my duties include: Business to Business Sales within a given territory. Qualify prospects based on annual budgets and needs, to align them with the right mid-market contract pricing program. Call on, negotiate and close new customers, by introducing them to an array of products and services with the goal of Staples Business Advantage becoming the main provider for everything a business needs to run well. Working with a variety of mid-market to major level corporations, to enhance their vendor experience and increase their profitability. Working alongside partners from various internal groups from pricing to customer service to operations. Assists Area Manager with onboarding and training new employees in consultative sales techniques.
- Business Development Executive at Staples Business Advantage
- Director of Event Technology Sales at Encore Event Technologies
- Sales Manager of Event Technology at Encore Event Technologies
- Account Representative at AFLAC
4 months at this Job
for achieving sales objectives Business Development Executive New Lines 2016 - Present
- Business Development Executive New Lines at BrakeBrush
- Protein specialist at Food Marketing Solutions
- Regional Broker and Exclusive Agent of a variety of perishable at JMB
- Regional Sales Manager at Natalie's Orchid Island Juice Co
3 years at this Job
- - Business
As a business development executive my priority is to assist their companies acquire new customers and sell additional products or services to existing ones. 1. Also I Identifying new sales lead 2. I also Pitch products and/or services 3. And I maintain fruitful relationships with existing customers.
- Business development executive at Scent Arcade Limited
- Customer service representative at Bodyline fitness and Gym Limited
- Customer service representative/ Telemarketing executive at Hemingway's Safari Africa
1 year at this Job
- Bachelor's - Microbiology
Business Development Executive: manage a portfolio of clients ranging in size from $500k - $20mm in Annual Revenue (Minneapolis, Milwaukee, Las Vegas and Detroit Markets)
- Business Development Executive; Certified Main-street Business Broker at Peak Business Development / Sunbelt Business Brokers
- Operations and Quality Control Manager at Puretein Agri, LLC
- Prelegal Account Representative at Financial Recovery Services
- Landscaping Foreman at Natural Surroundings
2 years, 8 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts - International Business
Business Development Executive Top Producing Medical Device Sales Representative with 8 years of industry experience. Multiple president club winner. Skilled at interacting and working with people and in understanding human behavior. Comfortable with asking questions, listening and building rapport. Established relationships in Pain Management, Ophthalmology, Cardiology, Orthopedics, Urology, and Neurology. Proven success in new account development, new product launch, Capital equipment, business retention and growth. Excellent Presentation skills. Sales and Service Experience Grandview Medical Center Birmingham Al, 5/30/2016 - Presently Surgical Technologist * Proficent in Specialties of Orthopedic, Neurology, and Robotic services as a Surgical Technologist * Understand and use the principles of aseptic technique to establish and maintain sterile field during invasive and non-invasive procedures * Facilitated efficient completion of the surgery schedule
- Business Development Executive at Grandview Medical Center
- Account Sales Representative - Accountable at Johnson and Johnson
- Orthopedic Clinical Coordinator to Dr. Jeffrey C. Davis at St. Vincent Hospital
- Allied Health Instructor/Board Advisor Member at St. Vincent Hospital
2 years, 8 months at this Job
- Juris Doctorate - Law
- BS - Science/Life Science
- Associate of Science - Sports Medicine
Worked as Business Development Executive for Polyethylene Terephthalate, carried out the market
research for petrochemical market.
• Further, I also managed the orders for other petrochemical products like PVC, Methyl Tin and more.
• Carried out the market research using online tools like Platts, Polymer Update.
- Business Development Executive at BHI PETROCHEM
- Intern - Production Department at HIKAL LTD
3 months at this Job
- Master of Science in Industrial and Systems Engineering - Industrial and Systems Engineering
- Bachelor's Degree in Chemical Engineering - Chemical Engineering
• Initiated as Business Development Executive July 2014 with business plan focused on company expansion and diversification
• Planned, promoted, initiated and developed a new FMC licensed NVOCC service with emphases in Latin American markets as a complement to the existing company's business portfolio
• Oversaw and developed sales, marketing and pricing activities for exports/imports of ocean FCL & LCL shipments
• Diversified nationwide market coverage for US exports to Latin American destinations ( focus on Panama, Costa Rica, El Salvador, Colombia and Dominican Rep.)
• Developed an extensive intermodal network providing complete Door to Door services for FCL & LCL cargoes
• Managed business relationships, bookings, rates negotiations and agreements with both global and niche ocean carriers and related service providers.
• Managed a B2B portfolio with selected international freight forwarders, agents and BCO
• Achieved average 60% increase in overall sales ( ocean, air, ground and warehousing services ) in accordance with company performance targets
• Provided comprehensive cost, revenue and profitability analyses for trade lanes of interest
• Assisted General Manager promoting and attracting new business opportunities to enhance warehousing services (e.g pick & pack, distribution, LCL consolidations )
- Business Development Executive at ZOOM OCEAN FREIGHT LLC
- Chartering Manager at C.L.MARITIME FLORIDA, INC
- Chartering/ Office Representative at AGNAFLO INC
- Commercial / Chartering Director at MELFI MARINE CORP S.A
5 years at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Transportation Engineering - International Education ConsultantsMiami
Business Development Executive, 09/2017 to Current Business Development Coordinator (2015-2017) Recruiter and Marketing Associate (2013-2015) · Oversaw and revamped Federal-Civilian portfolio, increasing yearly revenue by several million dollars, adding new focus agencies and new contracts. · Focused on developing new business and growing existing contracts in civilian agencies such as DOL, SSA, HHS, US Census Bureau (IT services). Focused on USDA (RD, NRCS), HUD, and the IRS (Real Estate services). · Served as Project Coordinator for several Federal contracts. · Played an active role in developing business for State level portfolio (Maryland CATS+ contract, MAA, WSSC). · Worked with upper management to recommend and guide the company through the HUBZone certification process as part of a strategic initiative to improve stature and positioning in the contracting community. · Helped work closely on small contract wins to serve in a Project Coordinator/Advisory role, serving as direct liaison between company and the client. · Worked closely with upper management to recommend and implement processes for a CMMI Level 3 appraisal for both Service and Development processes. Also helped navigate firm through a re-certification process every 3 years. · Worked closely with upper management to recommend and implement processes for ISO 9001:2015 certification to leverage as a marketing tool. Also helped guide firm through two annual re-certification audits. · Worked closely with the Contracts department to authorize and execute NDA’s and TA’s as needed for strategic partnerships, as well as working in conjunction with recruiting staff to identify qualified personnel for representative resumes and contract placement. · Strategically analyzed and identified market trends and other industry adjustments to prepare for upcoming solicitations, both IDIQ’s and stand-alone contracts. · Established and fostered numerous key relationships with industry giants as well as other similar smaller businesses to maintain ongoing contact and collaboration, leveraging partners as needed for winning contracts. · Wrote and submitted proposals for RFP/RFI/RFQ's ranging from both small business set-asides to large full and open opportunities ranging from $200,000 to over $20 million in contract value. · Worked with full BD team and entire management through entire Capture process for opportunities (Tracking/Identifying opps, Strategic research, Risk and P-win analysis, writing copy for the proposal, assisting with pricing, submitting a bid). · Established and revamped our process to approach and win IDIQ's and other large contracts. · Maintained knowledge of company core capabilities combined with up to date tools and technology, identify new areas to gain capability in with the usage of SME's. · Overhauled and designed new modernized strategic approach and marketing for partnerships as well as for viable opportunities. · Updated and managed in-house CRM to maintain historical and contemporary data for all relevant partners and opportunities. · Helped oversee and provide guidance to in-house Product/Software Development staff on modernization efforts for proprietary software. · Ran Daily Scrum meetings for Business Development team. · Strategic analysis of implementing resources based on necessity and potential, determining ROI. · Served as editor and creator of Project Plans, BRD's, and other project related documents. · Served as a member of the SEPG team in various roles, including Team Lead. · Directed all Business Development Associates and fostered growth and leveraged collaboration, creating a win-win scenario for experience and results. · Led the Gold team for proposal reviews. · Created and incorporated an optimized way of updating vendors with new job openings, as well as contacting job applicants. · Recommended and guided an overhaul of the career website, and career application process. · Employed strategic marketing to boost company prowess, including SEO, Social Media, and contemporary marketing materials. · Special projects included revitalizing the website, improving the XpdOffice internal software, and providing insight on a new database system. · Participated and collaborated with external and internal recruiters to support open roles in-house and on contracts.
- Business Development Executive at Scientific Systems and Software International
- Campaign Manager at Excellence for Howard County Slate
- Test Center Administrator at Prometric
5 years, 7 months at this Job
- B.A - Media and Communication Studies
• Responsible for prospecting, presenting, and partnering with Independent Sales Organizations, Independent Sales Agents, Independent Software Vendors, Value Added Resellers, Strategic/Referral Partners and Merchants.
• Duties include key account management, present pricing/portfolio optimization through effective and efficient analyses, lead identification, referral cultivation, and various programs to create symbiotic relationships with partners and merchants.
• Work with cross-functional teams for conflict/query resolution across Account Managers/Underwriting/Risk/Quality Control/Deployment departments.
• Prepare materials for presentations, reporting through CRM systems to track/measure ROI, cost benefit analyses, and more.
• Identify decision makers within targeted leads to effectively complete the sales process.
• Independently seek white label agreements with ISOs to deliver on IP strategy for new growth avenues on a key product.
• Effectively build relationships and partner with ISO's/Agents, Independent Software Vendors, Value Added Resellers, and/or Merchants per within the (vertical) industry.
• Attend nationwide trade shows to create NMA brand awareness and prospect new business.
• Fastest to promote to Business Development Executive, 150+ active agents, $8 million revenue contribution.
• Earned an annual portfolio growth bonus by exceeding the annual goal by 50%.
- Sr. Business Development Executive at National Merchants Association
- Business Development Representative at National Merchants Association
- Self Employed at Professional Poker Player
1 year, 11 months at this Job
- B.S. - Electrical Engineering