Nassau, Bahamas July 2011 - Present BBSL is a privately held Distributor of Premium Global Brands that include Xerox, NCR, Lenovo, Tyco, RISO, Neopost and more. BBSL is headquartered in Nassau with branches in Freeport Grand Bahama and Turks & Caicos. Global Technology Delivered Locally. Business Development Manager - Responsible for overall strategic initiatives and plans designed to position Bahamas Business Solutions, Ltd. (BBSL) for the next level of growth. Oversight of Sales, Marketing, Document Centre Services, Technical Service & Support and overall operations. Scope of role includes introducing new products and business services to the current portfolio as well as increasing brand awareness for BBSL in the markets they serve. Successes include reduction of receivables, equipment sales growth by $1M revenue in 2012 vs. 2011, followed by additional 11% in 2013 and 22% in 2014, accreditation of service qualification with major vendor and expansion of company portfolio of services. Xerox Distributor President's Club Achievement 2013, 2015 and 2017.
- Business Development Manager at Bahamas Business Solutions Ltd
- Consultant at DNA Business Solutions
- Product Marketing Manager for Managed Print Services (MPS) at Oce' North America - A Canon Group Company
- at A.F. SMITH, The Office People
7 years, 8 months at this Job
Business Development Manager of Fire and Water Restoration and Cleaning Services. Establish new accounts and help to service existing book of business.
- Business Development Manager at ServiceMaster
- Insurance Agent/Assistant Office Manager at Gayle Marks Agency
- Route Sales Manager at Trugreen Midsouth
- Landscape/Sales/Service/Assistant Manager at Plantworks Landscape & Lighting
7 months at this Job
- Associate - Business Administration
Business Development Manager Maximize business growth in digital products and services by leveraging process control systems to yield valuable actionable data
- Business Development Manager at ABB, Inc
- Business Law Adjunct Instructor at Cleveland State University
- Attorney at Thomas P Maczuzak, Esq
- Project Manager at Dillon International, Inc
11 years, 4 months at this Job
- Juris Doctor
- Master of Arts - Economics
- Master of Business Administration - Business Administration
- BA - Business Marketing
Business Development Manager, helping small business owners access the capital they need to launch, grow, and sustain their business. ∙ Achieve sales goals, budgets and metrics. ∙ Prospecting, developing and maintaining a healthy sales pipeline. ∙ Successively overcome prospective client objections.
- Business Development Manager at Bank of the Internet
- Financial Markets and Accounting Teacher at San Diego High School
- Manager at Comerica Bank
- Personal Banker at Comerica Bank
1 year at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Business Marketing - Professional Affiliations and Volunteer Work
Retirement) North American Tier 1 and OEM automotive business development manager. STOCKO Contact GmBH & Co. Kg. Germany. Responsible for business development with automotive engineering teams and purchasing managers of automotive LED electrical connector systems, crimp contacts and termination equipment within the NAFTA zone. Key accounts: Magna, Automotive Lighting, NAL, Lumileds and Varroc Lighting.
- Automotive Business Development Manager at STOCKO CONTACT
- Account Manager at WDB USA Automotive Division
- Representative at
- Pharmaceutical Sales Representative at Novartis Pharmaceuticals Corporation
2 years, 4 months at this Job
- BS - Psychology
Business Development Manager and Technical Specialist for a start-up laboratory information system (LIS) software developer.
• Responsible for new business development within physician-owned-laboratory, urgent care sites and reference laboratories.
• Contracted through Medicus LIS - Sysmex, USA Installer and technical specialists for hematology 3-part differential series of analyzers.
- Business Development Manager at Medicus Laboratory Information Systems
- Regional Sales Manager, Southern California at Henry Schein, Inc
- Senior Sales Consultant at Chemistry/Immunoassay/ Lab Automation
- National Sales Consultant at TechSoft Medical Systems, Inc
1 year, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Medical Technology - Medical Technology
Business Development Manager with Wire Technologies, specializing in providing technology solutions that are designed to address client business challenges. Being client focused on providing end-to-end technology solutions to organizations throughout Wisconsin and beyond. Work with solutions around the following areas: - Structured Cabling - Data Center - Storage - Back Up - Physical and Network Security - Routing/Switching - UPS - Unified Communications - Wireless Networking - LAN/WAN
- Business Development Manager at Wire Technologies
- Subject Matter Expert (SME) at The Office Technology Group
- IT Sales Consultant at Remote Operations IT Company
- Business Account Manager at New Horizons IT Training Centers
1 year, 9 months at this Job
- Associates - Business
Executive Recruiter / Business Development Manager for a boutique executive recruiting firm specializing in aligning top-level talent with opportunities at premier organizations nationally. Focus closely on both sides of the recruiting process partnering with job-seekers and hiring managers that are looking to fill roles in their organization.
- Business Development Manager at Accounting Principals/Parker+Lynch Consulting
- HR Manager/Office Manager at Northwestern Mutual
- BUSINESS ANALYST at Northwestern Mutual
- HR GENERALIST at Northwestern Mutual
1 year, 2 months at this Job
- BACHELOR'S DEGREE
Greenville, South Carolina Program Manager/Regional Business Development Manager
- Program Manager/Regional Business Development Manager at Med-Trans Corporation
- Program Manager at GHS Med Trans
- Director of Clinical Education at TriState CareFlight, LLC
8 years, 5 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Public Administration
Currently I work as a BDM (Business Development Manager) representing the retail client Church & Dwight. In this role I manage the Personal Care side of the business for them. I work hand and hand in with the client and customer together to drive growth business, sales, and P2P relationships. I regularly perform grocery chain HQ calls to discuss current business, incremental growth and displays opportunities. I use IRI and SOE to gather data to build the presentations to present at these calls.
- BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER at Advantage Solutions
- RETAIL SALES SUPERVISOR NAN DRT at Advantage Solutions
- RETAIL SUPERVISOR CORE GROCERY at Advantage Solutions
- RETAIL SUPERVISOR SSF at Advantage Solutions
11 months at this Job