As a Business Development Officer at Chick-Fil-A, my responsibilities are to: Ensure that employees under my supervision are being trained by company standards, finding new ways to achieve greater sales goals, inventory counts, data entry, employee reviews, and running day to day operations. I’m also tasked with reviewing customer surveys and responses and ensuring that our store, as a whole, can get higher scores. Achieving higher scores allows us to rise in ranks of local Chick-Fil-As. In the past, I’ve been in charge of training shift managers into fulfilling their roles as leaders and captains. I first rose to the leadership position of a shift manager within 3 months of employment, and shortly after I was promoted to a manager, and ultimately, a Business Development Officer.
- Business Development Officer at Chick-fil-A
3 years, 10 months at this Job
- Associate - Business administration
- High school Diploma - Business and mechanics
HTE) is a family business that it's owned by my father.
• In 2010, I joined to be a business development officer and sales representative for its activities in the Eastern Region of Saudi Arabia.
• I am involved in communicating with customers and providing sufficient information about the products of Hadakah Hygiene & Pest Control Est (HPC).
• In June 2013, I became a counselor as needed to this day.
- BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT OFFICER (COUNSELOR) at HADAKAH TRADING EST
- CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER at ABD ALNABI CAR SHOWROOM
- ASSISTANT STORE MANAGER & A CHEF at HOUSE OF PASTA HOT
- ENTERTAINMENT EXECUTIVE AND A DISC JOCKEY at ANGLO NETWORK BUSINESS
8 years, 6 months at this Job
- BACHELOR OF ENGINEERING (HONORS) - MINING
- Bachelor of Engineering (Honors) - Foundation of Engineering (36 Credit only)
Greenville, SC 2016 - Present
Provider of retail corporate banking services, with more than 50 employees and annual revenue of more than $170 Million.
Vice President, Business Development Officer
• Oversee the sales of small business loans for healthcare companies, which includes acquisitions, start-up, commercial real estate, and ground-up construction.
• Assist with sales processes, including prospect prioritizations, initial contacts and pursuit strategies, identifications of fit, proposal developments, overall management of new customer acquisitions, and onboarding.
• Perform all aspects of new business development. Prospect, cold call, schedule meetings, perform client needs assessments, sell products and services using consultative sales techniques, overcome objections, negotiate contracts, and close sales.
• Build and maintain strong relationships with Practice Brokers, Commercial Real Estate Brokers, Healthcare Practitioners, and Business Owners.
• Collaborate with Underwriters and Loan Closers to ensure the all documents are executed for final closings.
- Vice President, Business Development Officer at UNITED COMMUNITY BANK - SBA GROUP
- Vice President, Business Development Officer at EAST WEST BANK PRACTICE SOLUTIONS
- Vice President, Regional Sales Manager at BANK OF AMERICA PRACTICE SOLUTIONS
- Regional Sales Manager at BANK OF AMERICA PRACTICE SOLUTIONS
3 years at this Job
- License - business
- License - Business Administration Coursework
encompasses the Kirkland family's estate farmlands located in Beaver County, Pennsylvania.
Trust Business Development Officer
Ensured seamless operations of the family's trust, managing property holdings and lease engagements with local farmers. Provided property management and led three direct reports in various operational activities.
Regulated all business operations as Legal Power of Attorney and Trustee of The Kirkland Family Estate and Trust including oversight of investments such as real estate, mutual funds, annuities, pension funds, insurance and tax exemptions.
• Restructured property assets and liabilities to maximize earnings including buying, selling and leasing of buildings, farmland, equipment and vehicles.
• Served as Construction Manager for properties, hired and coordinated contractors for capital renovation projects.
- Trust Business Development Officer at Kirkland Family Trust
- Equipment Engineer/Implementation Manager at Verizon Wireless - Cellular & More
- Logistics/Purchasing Manager - Inventory Control Dept. of Supply Chain Management at Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
- Clinical Research Administrator at Sidney Kimmel Cancer Center/Clinical Research
6 years at this Job
- Associate of Science - Business Production Management
- Certificate - Computer Science
Was required to strategize and execute business plans, search for new business opportunities, attend trade fairs on behalf of the company and lias with trade office of embassies on behalf of the company and clients. I successfully led several trade delegations to trade fairs within Nigeria, helped clients connect with business partners in asia through trade offices in their respective embassies. Gave several business startup talks to college students and government agencies like the Police force.
- Business Development Officer at Business Builders Limited
2 years, 8 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Economics and statistics
• Serve as lead project manager on development on both multi -family and Federally Qualified Health Care Clinics.
• Secure Public and private partnerships for multi-family and commercial development
• Work with a variety of both debt and equity sources including pro forma analysis on the economic viability of a project and secure funding
• Work with projects that are greater than $10 million
• Development of LITHC multi -family units with local partner.
- Business Development Officer at Grand River Development, LLC
- Commercial Lender at Region 9, Economic Development District of SW Colorado
- Administrative Fellow at Lovelace Medical Center
- at Commercial Lender, New Mexico Finance Authority
1 year at this Job
- Master of Public Administration - Public Administration
- Bachelors of Science of Commerce and Business Administration - Finance
Advise business owners on methods to expand company business by targeting new growth opportunities, improving portfolio credit quality and maximizing profitability and efficiency of products and or services. Liaison between lenders and businesses seeking loans and assisting during the various phases including credit underwriting, structuring, negotiation, and documentation of credit requests while strictly complying with all regulatory rules, policies, and procedures. Counseling business owners on handling potential lending problems. Proactively market clients and prospects ranging from small businesses to middle market. Key achievements: - Obtained financing for commercial and private jet industry clients and wholesalers - Participated in the creation and implementation of the financial growth business plan for the Venezuelan American Chamber of Commerce of the United States for the next fiscal year
- Business Development Officer at Tradelink Strategic Business
- Board Member at Venezuelan American Chamber of Commerce of the United States
- Officer | Assistant Vice President | Vice President Business Banking at PNC BANK
- General Manager/Owner | Consultant at Mid-Atlantic Contracting Group
8 months at this Job
- Associate Degree - International Business
Elaborate business development plans, design and implement processes to support business growth, through customer and market definition.
● Facilitate business growth by working together with clients as well as business partners (suppliers, subcontractors, JV partners, technology providers, etc.).
● Build and maintain high-level contacts with current and prospective customer and other business and project partners
● Develop marketing strategy, manage proposal teams and client account managers
- Chief Business Development Officer at DAS Outsourcing Service, LLC
- Call Center Broker at DAS Outsourcing Service, LLC
- Client Manager & Account Manager at Intelligent Outsource Business
1 year at this Job
- - Theology
• Build new and manage existing auto dealership relationships.
• Manage and run Advisory Board Meetings for the Credit Union. Create agenda and keep board up to date with recommendations and changes.
• Build and maintain book of business. Visit local businesses and help bring in micro business lending.
• Refer to our local business partners. Ex. (CPLC Prestamos and Raza Development Fund)
• Assist with radio and social media marketing campaigns.
- Business Development Officer at MariSol Federal Credit Union
- Buying Manager at Global Lending Services
- Business Development Rep at Comerica Bank
- Assistant Manager at Canyon State Credit Union
1 year at this Job
- High school
• Manage and direct commercial account acquisition activities for NJ based commercial bank
• Direct a team of calling officers in support of yearly business account acquisition sales goals
• Created strategic plan in support of ongoing business development efforts
• Responsible for efforts in support of business deposit account and commercial loan acquisition
- Business Development Officer at Roselle Bank
- Vice President, Business Development Officer at Two River Community Bank
- Business Development Officer at McGraw-Hill Federal Credit Union
- Director of Business Development at Aquinas Consulting & Staffing Solutions
10 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts - English