Broken Arrow Electric Supply is an 8 location wholesale distributor of electrical supplies, equipment, services, and solutions headquartered in Broken Arrow, OK. Chief Business Development Officer June 2017 to March 2019
- Chief Business Development Officer at Broken Arrow Electric Supply
- Chief Sales Officer at
- Vice President - Sales at
- General Sales Manager at
1 year, 9 months at this Job
- MS Business - Administration
- BS - Electrical Engineering
Business Development Officer Instrumental in increasing business portfolio from incremently over 4.5 years.Managed monthly sales pipeline through established long-standing partnerships with financial institutions, Realtors and attorneys and to drive new business opportunities. Improved company's brand awareness by implementing marketing strategies. Served as face of All Valley Escrow, representing company at industry conferences and various professional networking events.
- Business Development Officer at All Valley Escrow
- Business Development Officer at Stewart Title Company
- Sales Manager at Cox Marketing/Verizon FiOS
- Escrow Officer/Manager at Axcess Real Estate Services
6 years, 2 months at this Job
- - Internal Sales and Servicing
Business Development Officer responsible for lead and revenue generation; responsible for writing press releases, drip campaigns and creation of content for the website. In charge of B2B sales, maintenance of vendor relationships and daily operations of the Company.
- Business Development Officer at Movplicity
- CEO/Founder/Marketing/Brand Ambassador at Divorcing Independent Very Able Survivors ("DIVAS")
- Realtor at Re/Max
- Marketing at Mobility Healthcare
1 year, 7 months at this Job
- - Marketing
Implement and maintain customer relationship management system and lead in all aspects of business' development. Chief Business Development Officer (May 2018 to Present) Lead business development, design and implement processes to support business growth. Increased business with new clients by redirecting business model. Improve revenue stream by developing investment products that targeted institutional customers and investors based on experience of the market. Ensure new products, services and website reflect Company plans and values. Serve as face of Blackmoon Financial Group, representing company at industry conferences and various professional networking events.
- Chief Business Development Officer at Blackmoon Financial Group
- Chief Operating Officer/Executive Director at KMG Capital Markets Ltd
- Head of Customer Service & Business Development Card Services/Assistant Vice President at FBME Bank Ltd
- Head of Banking Operations/Assistant Vice President at FBME Bank Ltd
10 months at this Job
- Master of Business Administration - Business Administration
Charleston, SC 2018 - 2019 Local alternative financial services company serving South Carolina since 2015. Senior Business Development Officer Self-starter that successfully created a plan to help grow the factoring book of business for inFactor Capital. Actively sought out leads and referral sources that would produce leads for small to midsize businesses in need of working capital through invoice factoring. Built relationships and earned the trust of business owners and referral sources that produced leads, and helped to get deals closed to make the lives of business owners a little easier. Worked on deals from $50k to $5MM in size. Offered support and information tracking for underwriters. I also offered connections and other necessary business resources to potential clients whether we were able to take the deal for them, or not. Leads were generated through networking, cold-calling, visiting places of business and banks, and utilizing social media.
- Senior Business Development Officer at inFactor Capital
- BRANCH SPECIALIST at FIRST RELIANCE BANK
- OPERATIONS AND MARKETING MANAGER at ACTIVERx OF MOUNT PLEASANT
- PERSONAL BANKER at SUNTRUST BANK
1 year at this Job
- Bachelor of Business Administration - Accounting
As a Business Development Officer I am responsible for prospecting and acquiring new clients, and retaining exisitng book of business across all lines of banking. Have extensive sales experience and have been top producer on three different occasions earning the title of "Best of the Best" Most of all my greatest accomplishment has been to really help people expand their businesses by creating banking and lending solutions tailored to their needs.
- Business Development Officer at RSI Bank
- Team Director / Founder at HighFive Triathlon and Multisport Club
- Assistant Vice President/Branch Manager at Investors Bank
1 year, 2 months at this Job
- Certified Fitness Trainer - Personal Fitness
- Some college
Pittsburgh, PA June 2015 - January, 2019 (Worked for PNC Retirement Solutions selling their Vested Interest Product. Vested Interest is PNC's fully bundled
institutional defined contribution product with $16 billion in assets under administration for over 900 clients.) Senior Retirement Business Development Officer
Charged with initiating and growing the Vested Interest product throughout the PNC footprint in Western Pennsylvania.
Called on consultants, foundations, endowments, corporate, Taft-Hartley, healthcare, and public funds, and defined con- tribution investment only accounts.
• Averaged $90mm in new assets and $153,000 in revenue annually.
• Directly responsible for working with PNC's Business Bankers to uncover leads.
• Directly responsible for developing relationships with advisers in the Pittsburgh territory.
• Directly responsible for selling PNC's 3(21) / 3(38) fiduciary investment services to plan sponsors.
• Responsible for DCIO opportunities for plans with assets under $100 million.
• Planned strategic territory execution and conducted significant due diligence when opening new accounts.
• Only point of contact for plans with less than $5 million; Team lead for Vested Interest opportunities greater than $5 million.
- Senior Retirement Business Development Officer at PNC BANK
- Principal at ALESCO ADVISORS, LLC
- Vice President, Director of Sales, Institutional Sales, Consultant Relations at STEWART CAPITAL ADVISORS
- at STEWART CAPITAL ADVISORS
3 years, 7 months at this Job
- Masters of Business Administration - Business Administration
- Bachelor of Business Administration - Finance
• Responsible for identifying opportunities for growth and development across the health system entities.
• Responsible for providing administrative leadership, management, and direction for the strategic planning and business development functions of the healthcare system.
• Responsible for developing and implementing opportunities in: physician recruitment, telemedicine, and system business processes.
• Providing oversight in the broad functional areas of marketing, advertising, public relations, and the Foundation for the healthcare system.
• Responsible for creating strong relationships with partners that includes physicians, community members, businesses, and the media.
- Chief Business Development Officer at Hutchinson Regional Healthcare System
- Director of Business Development at Newton Medical Center
- Director at Clinics and Outreach
- Patient Liaison, Patient Access Department at Memorial Hermann Hospital - Texas Medical Center
2 years, 6 months at this Job
- Master of Healthcare Administration - Healthcare Administration
- Bachelor of Political Science - Political Science
Responsible for sourcing, structuring and closing leveraged loans primarily for sponsors and mid-market companies throughout Northern Ohio. * Generated over $1.8MM in new revenue in the 12 months ending September 30th including a post-bankruptcy debt restructuring. * Introduced, sourced funding and led 16 state multi-business segment pilot program for Sales Navigator, which successfully led to a corporate wide rollout and a restructuring of PNC's go-to market strategy for employees across 10 business lines. * Started and lead a monthly Notre Dame Alumni Association "Networking Breakfast" attended by over 75 alumni and quarterly "Dinner with an Executive" event.
- Business Development Officer at PNC Business Credit
- Group Manager at PNC Financial Services Group
- Relationship Manager, Corporate Banking at PNC Financial Services Group
- Credit Analyst at PNC Financial Services Group
2 years, 2 months at this Job
- Masters of Business Administration - Business Administration
- Bachelors of Science in Management - Management
Worked directly under the VP of Marketing. Created and executed business development strategies; promoting the OCCU differences. Maintained and developed core credit union relationships within our business community; including community involvement with local non-profits, chamber of commerce, and various other local community organizations. Handled all sponsorships, co-sponsorships and donation requests. Facilitated all community outreach, and developments that align with the branding of the credit union. Helping the credit union, as a whole in implementing and coordinating community development strategies, designed to meet specific branch goals. Coordinated, on an as needed basis: seminars, member, chamber, community, and any after hour community involvement. Heavily involved in both the Mason and Thurston Chambers of Commerce, keeping OCCU a constant presence in the business community.
- Business Development Officer at Our Community Credit Union
- Admin Assistant to Financial Advisor at Our Community Credit Union
12 years, 10 months at this Job
- Associate Degree - Mathematics
- Bachelor Degree - Marketing