Hired as Marketing Assistant in 2004, promoted to Marketing Representative in 2006; Business Development Specialist since June 2015. Provide support to the Business Development Manager regarding business development efforts, mainly in the preparation of proposals and pre-qualification packages, as well as sales monitoring & reports through Salesforce CRM. Support the business development efforts for headquarters in Puerto Rico, as well as in Florida-USA and Latin America. As Marketing Representative, assisted the Marketing Director in the preparation of proposals, pre-qualification documents, and business development presentations. Provided support in the development of marketing tools, such as brochures, promo items, and corporate profile. Requested quotes for promotional material, prepared purchase orders and maintained a log of the department’s costs for the proper monitoring of the budget assigned to Marketing. Consistently updated the resumes of the workforce, our main sales tool. Compiled projects’ detailed information to keep an updated file of the company’s experience and client portfolio.
- Business Development Specialist at CPM PR, LLC
- English - Spanish Interpreter at Network Omni
- Independent Vendor - Direct Mailing Field at Wunderman Cato Johnson (a division of Young & Rubicam - Advertising Agency)
- Database & Back-end Manager at Wunderman Cato Johnson (a division of Young & Rubicam - Advertising Agency
14 years, 1 month at this Job
- B.B.A. - Marketing (Magna Cum Laude)
Business development specialist includes market and consistent increaes of census in a 108 beds dual skilled long term care and rehab to home facility. Working closely with families to make the transition for hospital or home to the long term care setting. Coordination of the transition and confiming satisfaction after admission. Keep close communication with referral sources to insure our relationship and services meet the standards. Last is to stay involved with community to ensure representation of my company is high.
- Business Development Specialist at Greenville Health and Rehab
- Customer Relations Coordinator at First Financial Bank
- Marketing Assistant at First Financial Bank
- Marketing at Advertising Sales
3 years, 8 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Business
Business Development Specialist and Manager with proven achievements in Operational Execution, Profit Realization, Corporate Contract Development and Growth Strategies. Focused on being a solution driven, team player through the use of innovative services, resources and objectives. An established communicator and results oriented negotiator that is committed to building quality business relationships that are directly responsible for increased profitability and long term commitments. A team leader associated with success, reliability, commitment and perseverance in life, as well as, the workplace.
Xylem Water Solutions, Inc.
Charlotte, North Carolina 2012-present
Regional Branch Manager - Municipal/Industrial/Engineered Services
• Launched Lean Branch Project structure into 11 regional locations in Indiana, Illinois, West Virginia, Tennessee & KY.
• Managed and developed $22M Regional Branch Operations/Maintenance budget & $32M Sales budget.
• Branch Aftermarket Manager - Godwin Pumps of America, Flygt Pumps, Goulds Water Technology
• Assisted in launch of new CRM tool nation-wide for Salesforce Lean Target Development and Fleet Efficiency.
• 15% Municipal and Industrial Growth through Territory/Time Optimization and CRM Management
- Business Development Specialist and Manager at Corporate Contract Development and Growth Strategies
- Asset Consultant - Mid-West Region at North American Services Group
- Business Development Manager- Central US Power Generation Consultant at Aquilex Corporation
- Development Consultant at Layne Christensen Company/Inland Waters
7 years at this Job
- - Business Management
• Inside Sales & Business Development Specialist (Remote)
• B2C focus with occasional B2B opportunities
• First point of contact for Prospects identified by various marketing campaigns
• Products include Medicare Supplement, Dental/Vision, and Life Insurance plans
• Qualify lukewarm Prospects, Create brand interest, then Convert into ready to buy leads for our in-house Licensed Insurance Agents
• Sink or swim environment, self manage, motivate, and coach in order to be successful Achievements Team
• All Time Sales record achieved for the months of September, November, and December 2018 Personal
• Highest back-end conversion rate within the company
• Top 3 Sales in November & December 2018
• #1 Sales in January 2019
- Business Development Specialist at SelectQuote
- Business Owner/Operator at Self Employed
- Business Development Representative at Ticomix/Aptris
- Data Analyst, Technical Lead - Contract at Taylor Company
6 months at this Job
- - General Education & Cisco Networking Classes
- Diploma - General
Duties: Setting appointments for clientele to visit and purchase. Utilized Outlook for all internal communication, handled hundreds of leads daily via internet, phone and internet. Followed up with clients new, existing and all visiting the Showroom for Sales. Reported often to Sales & Internet Managers in furthering sales, followed a strict company phone script. Achievements: Business Development Specialist of the year for 2016
- Business Development specialist at Mercedes-benz
- Business Development representative at South Coast Acura & Subaru
2 years, 9 months at this Job
- AA - BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION
Facilitate communication between Business Development Specialist and Sales Team. Daily tasks include updating Customer Accounts through Vin Solutions, communicating with potential and current customers, greeting customers and connecting them with a sales manager.
- Business Development Specialist at Lou Bachrodt Auto Group
- Account Services Manager at Balsley Printing
- Customer Care Representative at Kerry Ingredients
- Commercial Coordinator at Chemtool, Inc
4 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Communications
- Associate - Communications
811 Vermont Avenue, NW Washington, DC, 20571 USA July 2012 - November 2018 Business Development Specialist Duties, Accomplishments and Related Skills: Business Development Specialist - Export-Import Bank of the United States Regional Director for Seattle Regional Export Finance Center responsible for business development activities in Washington, Idaho, Alaska, Oregon, and Northern California. Met with businesses to screen, qualify and refer them to Ex-Im Bank Channel Partners: Registered Insurance Brokers for insurance products and Delegated Authority Lenders for loan products. Provided education, outreach, training and counseling to Exporters, Lenders, Insurance Brokers, International Trade Organizations, Industry Associations, and Economic Development Organizations within the Pacific Northwest region. Referred small businesses to local, state, regional, and federal agencies that support international trade including: International Trade Finance Specialists at the SBA Office of International Trade, International Trade Specialists at the U.S. Commercial Service, International Trade Specialists at State Departments of Commerce and State Departments of Agriculture, and International Trade Specialists at State Small Business Development Center Networks depending up on their experience and needs. Developed export finance and credit insurance content including presentations, and materials for education, outreach, training purposes catered towards businesses, lenders, brokers, international trade organizations, and industry associations within the Pacific Northwest region. Promoted Ex-Im Bank's products, programs and events using LinkedIn and other social media outlets. Co-founded with the SBA Seattle District International Trade Officer (DITO) the "Washington Export Outreach Team (WEOT) "comprised of local, state, regional, and federal agencies involved in Trade and Export Promotion including: SBA Seattle and Portland District Offices, SBA Office of International Trade, Ex-Im Bank, U.S. Commercial Service, Washington SBDC Network, USDA Rural Development, Washington State Department of Agriculture, Washington State Department of Commerce, Export Finance Assistance Center of Washington, Western U.S. Agricultural Trade Association, and Washington SCORE Chapters. Co-developed with the Washington Export Outreach Team the "Export 101: From Your Door to the World" full day seminar and also "Grow Your Business Internationally" half day workshop. These education events are is unique in that it walks companies through the exporting process and introduces the local resources to aid them. These outreach events are geared to help companies in all stages of the export business continuum including New to Business, New-To Export, New-To-Market, and Expanding Market companies. The companies also have the opportunity for one-on-one networking with presenters and resources at the end of these events. Provided joint-agency education, training and marketing along with SBA's International Trade Finance Specialists to Lending Teams at financial institutions across Washington State, Idaho, Alaska, and Oregon. Provided presentations and information about Ex-Im Bank's insurance products to lenders at SBA Lender Roundtables and to business owners at SBA Small Business Roundtables across Washington State across Washington State. Provided presentations and information about Ex-Im Bank's insurance products at SBA Region X Lender Relations Team's annual training sessions. Spoke on exporting panels at SBA National Small Business Week events and SBA Seattle District Annual events in Seattle, Washington. Assisted with organizing, identifying and recruiting presenters, inviting attendees, and presenting at Ex-Im Bank's "Small Business - Global Access Forums" in Washington and Oregon. Met with companies for one-on-one appointments at the event. Arrange for companies to meet with event panel speakers after the event. Organized, recruited and co-presented at Ex-Im Bank "Delegated Authority Lender Training" seminars at national events, regional events, and individual bank sessions. Presented on Export Finance at other organizations major export training events including ExporTech seminars hosted by Impact Washington (MEPS), Washington SBDC Network Export Readiness Workshops across Washington State, and Export Finance Assistance Center of Washington (EFACW) Creating Export Success with Jim Foley Workshops. Presented on Export Finance at local events sponsored by other Federal Agencies Overseas Private Investment Corporation (OPIC) Expanding Horizons Workshop and Multilateral Finance Institutions including Asian Development Bank (ADB) Workshop. Attended Trade Promotion Coordinating Committee (TPCC) Federal Interagency Trade Officer Course in September 2012. Attended SBA / Ex-Im Bank "U.S. Global Business Solutions joint" training session in April 2013. Recruited Banner Bank (Walla Walla, WA) and Umpqua Bank (Portland, OR) as lenders for U.S. GBS pilot phase of program. Trained both Banner Bank and Umpqua Bank along with SBA's International Trade Finance Specialists and U.S. Commercial Service International Specialists. Developed, organized, co-hosted, and co-sponsored two Export Seminars for Wineries, Breweries, Cider Makers, Distilleries, & Value-Added Food Processors in Washington and Oregon. Worked with Wine, Beer, Cider, Liquor, and Food Processing Industry Associations along with local, regional, state, and federal trade and export promotion agencies to provide presentation at the events. Presented at National Webinars on behalf of Ex-Im Bank and Informa USA, Inc. on an Industry Week "Export Confidential: 5 Things You Need to Know About Export Compliance" and Aviation Week "Worry-Free Exporting is Real. Alleviate the Stress of Exporting with Risk Mitigation",
- Business Development Specialist at Import Bank of the United States
- President & CEO at EFACW
- Vice President & Trade Finance Specialist II at MUFG Union Bank NA
- Vice President & Trade Finance Specialist II at MUFG Union Bank NA
6 years, 4 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration - General Business
START DATE: July, 2004 END DATE: July, 2006 Responsible for business development in a given territory. Effectively managed new customers and strengthened existing relationships to exceed sales growth expectations. Expert at leading sales presentations and at developing relationships within given accounts. Accomplishments: - Top revenue generating territory within local office - Exceeded sales quotas and expectations on consistent basis
- Business Development Specialist at Ricoh Business Solutions
- VP Sales at A & E Technologies, L.L.C
- Account Executive at Intransa
2 years at this Job
- B.A. - Education
Business Development Specialist
Bloomington Security Solutions
• Conduct lead generation through research, campaigns, phone calls, emails, trade shows, networking and customer interactions. Build and maintain relationships with company representatives.
• Plan and organize business events, collaborate with colleagues and communicate details with guests.
• Develop, oversee and monitor marketing strategy
• Consistently demonstrate professionalism, persistence and resourcefulness to represent company, accurately convey information and answer questions.
• Coordinate, schedule service on software and conduct personalized site surveys.
• Develop marketing strategies and work with reps to create advertising campaigns. Track and report sales and outreach efforts.
• Photograph events, develop follow-up reports and lead post-event outreach.
• Prepare and present training materials
• Provide administrative support Customer Support Specialist Bloomington Security Solutions
• Professionally answer phones, positive interaction with customers
• Gather information to schedule service using computerized system
• Complete work orders and hourly billing
• Office support including copying, faxing, scanning, printing documents
• Cultivate new business acquisition and service expansion.
• Develop rapport with potential clients and continue build relationships with established customers.
• Represent company at community, business and civic events.
• Manage follow-up contacts with technicians and bookkeeping to ensure proper billing.
• Marketing/public-relations duties, including developing marketing and content strategy, writing ads, blog posts, email blasts, news releases, product copy and advertising. Vice President Adelman's Turf & Tree, Inc.
• Develop and oversee complete office management including reception and telephones, appointment scheduling and hourly billing
• Manage subcontractors, confidential records and oversee payroll
• Create, format and edit contracts, letters and all advertising materials, signage
• Establish meetings; prepare and distribute materials
• Filing, office organization, copying, report preparation
• Responsible for billing, taxes and insurance management
• Negotiate with suppliers, prepare correspondence and compile sales records Lakeville Editor - Police, Government, Education and General Assignment Adams Publishing Group
• Provide consistent, compelling local coverage of community affairs.
• Ability to interact with a diversity of people and quickly establish rapport
• Perform extensive research, fact-checking and interviews
• Design and layout of newspaper; Post stories and graphics online
• Understand and employ grammar and AP Style rules. Copy Editing.
• Consistently adhere to specific deadlines
- Business Development Specialist at Bloomington Security Solutions
1 year, 4 months at this Job
20230 $84,266 / year
Supervisor: Joann Hill (202) 482 - 4826; Permission to Contact: Pls contact candidate first
Serves as subject matter expert and advocate for the minority business community; cultivating relationships with elected officials, policy makers, and business leaders to create contracting opportunities which promote organizational and economic growth. Co-leading disaster recovery award recipient organizations to assist in disaster recovery efforts in both domestic and global markets. Managing and sourcing $3B in contract opportunities to the MBDA Business Center Network, including $20M in contracts to Puerto Rico which generated 600+ jobs.
• Directing four business centers and galvanizing a team that is meeting and/or outperforming all metrics for success.
• Provide direction and guidance
• Evaluates contracts exceeding Minority Business Enterprise eligibility and assists with accessing capital resources to fulfill contracts and optimize contract performance in disaster recovery.
• Drafts broad agency announcements for MBDA, including public health announcements, to generate business development.
• Key influencer the development, management, and coordination of the Agency's decision-making processes; reviews, analyzes, and presents recommendations.
• Delivers presentations and key communications to stakeholders at all levels to promote program services, available resources, and agency successes.
• Develops and maintains SharePoint data and ensures regulatory and procedural compliance in the documentation of services provided, program operations, and agency requirements.
• Serves as Agency's mediator and negotiator for all conflict resolution between internal and external offices. Program Development
• Coaches business center managers and support staff in the execution and implementation of business improvement plans, provides guidance on corrective actions, promotes best practices in creating contract opportunities for minority businesses, and provides procurement advice on multiple industries.
• Presented $1B in disaster recovery opportunities to minority business leaders, entrepreneurs, and stakeholders.
• Facilitates disaster recovery report-out sessions to monitor and collect field and operations data from disaster recovery activities for awardees, yielding ROI of over 89%; identifies best practices for disaster recovery recipients based upon specific market data and demographics within the businesses and communities they serve.
• Subject Matter Expert on SalesForce platform and provides support on other technical requirements.
• Creates and conducts instructional course for Center Directors on how to increase productivity and efficiency using FAAP, a tool designed to identify Department of Commerce Contracts.
• Prepare written products and perform program management activities for broad agency anouncements
• Lead the project management lifecycle.
• Develop school policy for effective growth of student achievement.
• Leads lectures specifically targeted for minority vendors providing comprehensive information on federal contracting opportunities to grow minority business enterprises within the United States. Business Development Specialist, Access to Contracts Disaster Recovery Lead (GS-12) - ~~~~~~~~~ Analytics and Metrics
• Measures business analytics and metrics used to identify process gaps, program development opportunities, and process improvement possibilities; contributes to the overall development of solutions-based policy and impact studies.
• Develops and implements data collection systems to optimize efficiency and data quality.
• Analyzes market conditions for the creation and market expansion/introduction of opportunities for minority businesses and strategic growth initiatives, including the American Indian Alaskan Native Program.
• Employed knowledge of research methods and techniques to evaluate MBDA Center programs and projects to generate relevant reporting for data requests.
- Business Development Specialist, Access to Contracts Disaster Recovery Lead at US Department of Commerce, Minority Business Development Agency
- Science Educational Instructor at
- Crisis Intervention Specialist at Prince George's County Department of Social Services
- Science and Math Educational Instructor at North Carolina Department of Public Instruction
2 years, 4 months at this Job
- Master of Public Administration - Public Administration
- Bachelor of Science - Public Health
- - Public Policy