As the Business Director of Massage Envy, my responsibilities consist of growing the overall business, increasing service hours and YOY results. Growing the staff to consistently perform at a high level including but not limited to selling memberships, increasing revenue, expanding modality charts etc. I am currently also responsible for Payroll, Inventory, an Business Planning for the entire year, quarterly, and month to month.
- Business Director at Massage Envy
- Counter Manager at Nars Cosmetics
- Counter Manager at Nars Cosmetics/Saks 5th avenue
- Beauty Stylist at Nordstrom
1 year, 8 months at this Job
- Cosmetology - Hair skin and nails
- Associate - Communication
- High school diploma - General
Founder and Business Director of an online-based business providing reliable Virtual Assistants to businesses, executives, and entrepreneurs (particularly based in the United States of America) to help
them focus on growth while letting go of their routine and time-consuming tasks.
• Operations Management
• Resources Management
• Policy Formulation
• Clients Coordination
- FOUNDER/ BUSINESS DIRECTOR at Philippians Virtual Assistants
- OPERATIONS MANAGER at SMP Global Consultants
- EXECUTIVE ASSISTANT/ SALES & MARKETING ASSOCIATE at SMP Global Consultants
- NEWS WRITER at SEO ARTICLE
1 year, 1 month at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Information Technology - Information Technology
Business Director - Lifecycle Solutions Business 2017- ∙ Drive Business development for Re-Design, Design to Manufacturing opportunities based on DO160, 178, 254 ∙Accountable for Inorganic and Organic Customer Growth in IP Commercialization (Product Licensing) ∙ Lead team of individuals who support FAA/EASA Regulatory, Mfg. & Program Mgmt. of Licensed products ∙ Create & Execute "Go to Market Strategy" along with tailored Value Propositions to each new customer/account. ∙ Grow Aftermarket Material, Repair & Overhaul (MRO) strategy to $22M by 2022'
- Business Director - Lifecycle Solutions Business at Medical & Industrial Market Segments
- Strategic Customer Director at YR in Medical
- Sr. Sales & Marketing Mgr at Ducommun Inc
- at IEC Electronics
2 years at this Job
- - sales
- - place
- MBA - Business Administration
- Bachelor of Science - Management
- Associate Degree - A.AS, Mechanical Engineering
As a result of the sales of the STERIS AIC Division to SC Johnson, was promoted to Region Business Director. Managed 8 direct sales representatives covering 21 states. Total revenue responsibility was $14M. Primary focus was operational management of sales team to include talent acquisition, sales training and development, working with the sales team quarterly in their territories with Customers, Corporate Accounts to include National GPOs, IDNs, Distribution and Government RFPs. Also participated in new product development, product branding and literature development for new and existing products. Responsible for corporate sales training and meeting development for all newly hired and existing sales team. Had the largest revenue attainment of the three regions in the U.S. Successfully hired and trained 3 sales team members. Was on pace to finish at 101% to sales plan for FY2018 (which ended in June) and finish in the #1 position for Region of the Year.
- Region Business Director at SC Johnson
- Consumable Territory Mgr. & Sales Trainer at STERIS Corporation
- at STERIS Corporation
- Senior Territory Manager at STERIS Corporation
1 year, 6 months at this Job
- Master of Business Administration - Business Administration
- Bachelor of Arts - Business Administration
Responsible for day-to-day functions of the Community Business Director Role, while supporting 6 additional communities in the Westchester & Connecticut Territory. ◆ Conduct On-boarding, training and transitioning of newly acquired properties. ◆ Train and Onboard newly hired Community Business Directors, offer support to existing Community Business Directors, fill in for communities in need of Community Business Director, and assist with plans of corrections from Dept. of Health or internal audits and additional training. ◆ Scheduled and facilitated monthly conference calls and Quarterly Regional Meetings. Responsible for sharing pertinent business updates, new policies and guidelines, implementing new business related material, maintain Quality Enhancement Level of Company Standards.
- HR Generalist/Sr. Community Business Director at Atria Senior Living Inc
- HR Generalist/Community Business Director at State and Federal Mandated Laws
- HR-Benefits Administrator // Recruiter at Houlihan Lawrence Real Estate
- Department of HR, Employee Benefits Assistant at The Corporation Of The City Of Yonkers
1 year, 8 months at this Job
- Master of Business Administration - Human Resources Management
- Bachelor of Arts - Mass Communication & Public Relations
PRICE PRINT, INC. COMMERCIAL DIVISION CHARGE: GENERAL MANAGER - General Management - Production supervising - Sales and Marketing - Operations and Logistics - Investments projects. GRUPO MELO FOOD DIVISION EMPACADORA AVICOLA, S.A. CHARGE: GENERAL AGENCIES MANAGER - Planning, manage, supervising and control of all activities that should be execute in each agency related with marketing, selling andinventories control. Coordinated with sales manager and administrative manager of each agency the development, execution and control of marketing plans based on the correct use of the company resources. - Guarantee the efficiency and rentability levels are in keeping with previous goal established by the company. Prepare and control of budgets of all agencies, keeping statistical data and recommend corrective actions within budgetary constrains. - Plan, lead organize and implements marketing, selling and promotion policy, providing advices and assists in the development of strategies based on research and analysis in order to achieve sales and profitality objectives. - Study and crate new markets in which the action of sales will increment, by meeting with sales force and sales manager. PERSONNAL DATA PERSONNAL REFERENCES Name: LEE WHY RAMOS LOCK Id. # 8-490-64 Status MARRIED Language SPANISH, ENGLISH
- Business Director at Price Print, Inc. As Business Director
16 years at this Job
- Master of Engineering - Master in Engineering Management
• AP and AR for an Independent 200+ Senior Apartment Community
• Maintaining associate files and completing new hire paperwork and onboarding
• Generate resident statements and maintain accounts
• Generate payroll semi-monthly and maintain PTO records for all associates
• Operate department within budget
• Assist management team including Executive Director and Home Office staff
• Perform administrative functions in support of the Executive Director
• Address resident concerns in regards to bills and accounts
• Supervise front desk staff
• Serve as Manager on Duty as assigned
• Work with management and department heads to market and manage the community
• HR for the community
- Business Director at Landon Ridge Alamo Ranch
- Business Director at Brookdale North Fredericksburg Rd
- LPN at Dr. Richard Thomas OB
- Customer Service/Cashier at Walmart
1 year at this Job
- - Business Management-Online
- - Business Administrative Support
- - Practical Nursing Program
- - Nursing
• Oversee all aspects of the company's operations and inform the CEO of issues that may need his attention.
• Special Project Manager, (i.e. 2018 Service Titan transition, BDR conference materials & reports, company move.)
• Organizational department planning, including structure.
• Participate in all employee contract negotiations and performance reviews.
• Write all employee contracts and ensure contracts are signed by the employee and CEO.
• Maintain all employee HR files, for both active and inactive employees.
• Sit in on all employee disciplinary action meetings.
• Development and maintain the Employee Handbook, distributing revisions to all employees.
• Develop and maintain the company Policy & Procedure manual, collecting signatures from employees when revisions have been implemented.
• Manage employee issues and concerns.
• Develop an employee-oriented company culture that emphasizes quality, continuous improvement, and employee retention.
• Enforce dress code throughout the company to ensure employees are representing the company as professionals.
• Manage all employee benefit programs, including medical, vision, dental, AFLAC, 401K and any other benefits.
• Oversee overall health and safety of the workforce, submitting workers' comp forms, accident reports and any other documentation needed when an accident or injury occurs.
• Seek out and maintain all Co-op programs offered to the company.
• Research and seek out advertising and marketing opportunities for the company, including charitable donations and sponsorships.
• Attend sponsorship marketing events.
• Event planning for company events.
• Negotiate and/or renegotiate contracts when needed.
• Develop forms to enhance job productivity.
• Assist the CEO with all marketing campaigns.
• Oversee employment recruiting and staffing.
• Oversee and maintain company compliance with OSHA, city and state standards.
• Oversee all employees' work schedules to limit unnecessary overtime.
• Review all payroll and give final approval of all employee timesheets prior to ADP processing.
• Review and either approve and deny all leave requests.
• Approve all purchases being charged to the company credit card assigned to the Business Director.
• Pay invoices as requested by the CEO.
• Handle customer inquiries and complaints.
• Oversee employee relations.
• Act as substitute for office employees who are not in the office on any given day, to ensure productivity for the division remains active.
• Work with division managers when issues arise within their departments.
• Purchase all electronics, office supplies and cleaning products.
• Handle minor IT issues and work with IT company for major issues.
• Conduct employee onboarding, development and assessment needs.
• Conduct weekly Managers' meeting and monthly All Staff meetings. Including arranging; guest speakers and safety tips during the All Staff meeting.
• Keep a record of the Agendas and minutes for the All Staff and Managers' meetings.
- Business Director & Human Resources at Hybrid Air Heating and Air Conditioning
- Development & Marketing Coordinator at St. John the Apostle Catholic School
- Alumni Center Coordinator at East Carolina University - East Carolina Alumni Association
- Paralegal, Office Manager, Marketing Manager at Commander & Carlson Attorney's and Mediators
2 years, 4 months at this Job
- B.S. - Criminal Justice/Family Court Counseling
Multi-Unit business operator. Manage, record and bank cash, reconcile records of bank transactions. Prepare and monitor payroll system. Manage all expenditures for the company. Manage all day to day operations including hiring, ordering, maintaining high standards in quality of product and customer service. Developed a strong staff which turnover rate is under 2 percent.
- Business Director at Northeast Reastaurant Corporation
- Business Director at Prudential Flamers Corporation
22 years, 11 months at this Job
CX Lavender is a full-service agency focused on designing great customer experiences with an aim to shape an organization’s products, services and communication around their customers. Role: Build strong client partnerships through a deep understanding of the clients’ business and CX Lavenders products. Manage complex projects and marketing programs to the highest standard of work while driving account growth and business revenue. Lead teams to create exceptional customer experiences by understanding the client and their customers. Responsible for the growth, development and success of my team. Responsibilities/Achievements - Senior team member of the rapidly growing American Express team, delivering over $10M in revenue to the business. - Contributed to driving exponential account growth (90% YoY), whilst maintaining profitability (>55%). - Managed P&L for my division of the American Express account. Making sure projects were delivered in accordance with the budget, timeline and agreed upon terms while driving an increase in ROI. - Achieved all personal benchmark for account growth. - Fine-tuned forecasting skills for resourcing, achieving financial targets, and project capacity. - Managed and assisted in the strategy for complex marketing programs. - Responsible for developing and growing my team to achieve their financial targets. - Adept at senior stakeholder management - Facilitate buy-in of the proposed solutions from the client’s top management. - Conducted quarterly planning sessions to identify new opportunities and gain deeper insight into clients business objectives. - Translates business problems into customer centric solutions including opportunity identification, requirements development, and solution delivery. - Strategically minded with the right mix of technical knowledge and business skills with a strong customer focus. - Proactively brought solutions to clients.
- Business Director at CX Lavender
- Senior Business Manager at CX Lavender
- Digital Solutions Manager at Inform Group
- Office Manager at B-Reel
11 months at this Job
- Bachelor - Molecular, Cellular and Developmental Biology