Business Director - Lifecycle Solutions Business 2017- ∙ Drive Business development for Re-Design, Design to Manufacturing opportunities based on DO160, 178, 254 ∙Accountable for Inorganic and Organic Customer Growth in IP Commercialization (Product Licensing) ∙ Lead team of individuals who support FAA/EASA Regulatory, Mfg. & Program Mgmt. of Licensed products ∙ Create & Execute "Go to Market Strategy" along with tailored Value Propositions to each new customer/account. ∙ Grow Aftermarket Material, Repair & Overhaul (MRO) strategy to $22M by 2022'
- Business Director - Lifecycle Solutions Business at Medical & Industrial Market Segments
- Strategic Customer Director at YR in Medical
- Sr. Sales & Marketing Mgr at Ducommun Inc
- at IEC Electronics
2 years, 2 months at this Job
- Master's - Business
- - place
- MBA - Business Administration
- Bachelor of Science - Management
- Associate Degree - A.AS, Mechanical Engineering
While working for North Pointe, I took the Promotion to Business Director in May of 2018. My job duties were: Serve as responsible manager in absence of Executive Director relating to regulatory matters. Support Executive Director with information and reports required to efficiently operate business. Responsible for Accounts Receivable and Accounts Payable. Responsible for financial accounting for residents. Responsible for Human Resources and Payroll Processing. Support the Marketing Director if needed by doing tours. Responsible for DHEC compliance regarding the Resident and Employee files.
- Business Director at North Pointe Assisted Living
- Director of First Impressions/Receptionist at North Pointe Assisted Living
- Salon Manager/Receptionist at Soluna Of Anderson
- Retail Sales Associate- Job duties are at Dillards
10 months at this Job
Budget, Finance and Accounting Director:
Plan, direct and control all fiscal activities for capital forecasting, budget documentation and reconciliation, property and real estate management with direct and function supervision for 20 staff with various responsibilities for each function.
• Provide key process, procedural and financial data for support of operational functions and capital project development to individuals at all level of the institution, including executive and Board of Regents staff. * Forecasting of cash flow with 90-95% accuracy. * Financial analysis of budgets using forecasting tools, project schedules and extensive experience to draw accurate conclusions from financial and numerical information available. * Development of control and audit processes for capital budget reporting.
• Management liaison on all matters related to capital project development, capital budgets, and long range and strategic planning using spending forecasts and preliminary project schedules and dissemination of all relevant information on capital requests to concerned parties.
• Direct contract and lease administration * Develop all Design Professional and Consultant Contracts * Coordinate the development of property leases with legal department * Negotiate contract language with design professionals * Direct the award of construction contracts
• Serve as liaison with external entities including UI Business Office, Purchasing, Accounts Payable, UIHC Finance (operating and capital), Internal Audit, external auditors, Interinstitutional Group Member Property Management and Off-Site Real Estate Financial Director:
• Manage budgets for all off-site UIHC properties including rentals, off-site development projects * Secure funding allocations * Track Spending and operating expenses * Invoice associated corporate entities for services * Development of associated processes and procedures Departmental Process Improvement Director: Established and implemented an organizational vision in a continuously changing environment, through decisions that produce high-quality results by applying technical knowledge, analyzing problems, and calculating risks. Assure policies, procedures, practices and programs are in compliance with federal, state and local legal/regulatory standards and recommend and implement changes in policies and procedures * Determine process/procedural needs, develop acceptable process based on applicable laws, codes, and auditing procedures * Provide initial and ongoing staff training * Assure ~~~~~~~~~ compliance with policy using internal audit processes Departmental IT Administrator: Act as Software Program Manager all IT and software initiatives within the department - Coordinates project activities with engineering, operations, project management team, management team to ensure goals and requirements are met. Develop business processes that ensure developed applications meet the project requirements. Departmental Human Resources Representative: Primary Functions - Represent the interests of the University and UI Health Care (department and institutional interests) by actively serving as a leader, consultant, resource and departmental authority on human resource policies, processes, programs and transactions with support and guidance from UI Health Care Senior Human Resource Leaders. Early Career Summary
- Business Director at University of Iowa Hospitals and Clinics
18 years, 2 months at this Job
- - Business and Communications
Administration department head. Worked with the Executive Director and other Department Heads for various projects. Duties include A/P, A/R, rent roll, setting up resident files, answering phones, office paperwork, management of the front desk and personnel, human resources, payroll, and any other needed office manager duties. Software: Microsoft Office, Oracle, HealthmedX, Yardi.
- Business Director at Capital Senior Living
- at Colorfast Industries, Inc
- Bookkeeper, Office Manager at INTERIORS by Decorating Den
6 years, 10 months at this Job
- A.A. - Accounting and Business
- Bachelor of Science in Business - Accounting
Handling Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable, collecting on old/bad debt. Ordering of all office supplies for community. Assisting the Executive Director when necessary. Code all invoices, and upload invoices for payment along with follow up on payment for vendors. HR functions, including processing payroll, processing new hires, dealing with work comp and FMLA. Utilizing all Microsoft software, along with all office equipment.
- Business Director at Sagora Senior Living
- Human Resources Director at Maplewood Care Center
- Physical Therapy Benefits Coordinator at Central States Orthopedics
- Scheduler/Front Office at Therapy Works
1 year, 1 month at this Job
- Bachelor's - Business Administration
• Controlled all aspects of a Limited Company.
• Main purpose was to gain new clients for contract work.
• Created business plan with all aspects of business processes, inflows and cost.
• Created marketing plan that involved procedures essential for capital funding.
• Devised a strategy that remained on time and on budget that contained scenarios for business windup / dissolution.
- Business Director at Third-PM / Rogers Robinson Ltd
- Operations Representative at Anglo American
- Test Manager at Commerce Partners / Carphone Warehouse
- Interim Compliance Officer at Michael Page / Octavian
2 years at this Job
- MBA - Business Adminstration
- Bachelor of Science - Business Admin, Finance
• Head of billing office department
• Supervise and manage business office staff and recommend adjustments or corrections as required
• Conduct market analyses
• Balance figures.
• Directs processing of accounts receivable, adjustments, private and third-party agencies, and census information
• Manage resident trust funds and confidential files
• Compile and analyze reports.
• Manage collections of past due residents' accounts receivable
• Compile statistics
• Conduct facility payroll and accounts payable
• Processes timesheets and runs payroll on a bi-weekly basis in Workday, Kronos, & PeopleSoft
• Maintains the work structure by updating job requirements and job descriptions for all positions.
• Prepares employees for assignments by establishing and conducting orientation and training programs.
• Ensures planning, monitoring, and appraisal of employee work results by training managers to coach and discipline employees; scheduling management conferences with employees; hearing and resolving employee grievances; counseling employees and supervisors.
• Maintains employee benefits programs and informs employees of benefits.
• Ensures legal compliance by monitoring and implementing applicable human resource federal and state requirements; conducting investigations; maintaining records; representing the organization at hearings.
• Maintains management guidelines by preparing, updating, and recommending human resource policies and procedures.
• Maintains historical human resource records by designing a filing and retrieval system; keeping past and current records.
• Completes human resource operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees; following up on work results.
• Organize, evaluate and monitor business office operations to ensure these functions are performed effectively and efficiently
• Verify all insurance coverage for new and existing Residents
• Compose policies and procedures applicable to the facility and state regulations.
• Reply to all marketing referrals and new admissions/discharges
- Business Director at Covenant Place of Abilene
- CEO Executive Assistant, Prairie Dog Pet Product at
- Sales and Marketing Director/Patient Liaison, Willow Springs at
- Independent Consultant AR/AP at
7 months at this Job
- - General Studies
Employer In collaboration with pharmacy leaders, responsible for the oversight of operations of all business functions and financial performance for Pharmacy Services, including hospital-based, retail, mail order and contracted service provider pharmacy operations. Participates in both the long-range strategic planning and tactical initiative implementation to ensure sites are managed in a consistent manner that embraces patient-centered service, service excellence standards and utilizes efficient operational processes. Serve as the central point of contact for all pharmacy contractual negotiations and process implementation.
- Business Director at Medical University Hospital Authority
- Business Manager at Roper St. Francis Healthcare
- PET & MRI Manager at Roper St. Francis Healthcare
- Healthcare Consultant at Gamble Givens & Moody, LLC
6 months at this Job
- Master of Business Administration - Business Administration
- Bachelor of Science - Psychology
Responsible for managing and supervising all finance and business office functions for a 70 bed community with 35 full and part time staff.
• Primary resource for handling all financial based complaints/issues from residents or their families.
• Coordinate, advise and counsel all human resource issues.
• Recruit, hire and onboard all new hire line staff and director positions.
• Manage the drug screen, background check, MVR, KARES and TB testing for all new employees.
• Manage employment and benefit transactions.
• Maintain all personnel files according to Kentucky State regulations and Atria Policy.
• Supervise all front desk/clerical personnel including scheduling, assignment, performance review, hiring and discipline consistent with company policy.
• Responsible for the preparation and signing of all lease documents for new residents and the maintenance of all resident files.
- Community Business Director at Atria Senior Living
- Business Office Coordinator at Sunrise Senior Living, Inc
- Office Administrator at The Alzheimer's Association
- Grants Assistant/Assistant to Executive Director at The Gheens Foundation, Inc
5 years, 10 months at this Job
- Bachelors of Science in Business Administration - Business Administration
Coordinate administrative and operational aspects of the business, including but not limited to interpreting, translating, and teaching languages lessons.
- Business Director at Dis-le Languages Solutions
- Medical and legal interpreter at Globo Languages Solutions
- Research Assistant at ODURF Center Accelerator Science
- Tutor - Spanish, Italian, Physics at ODU Peer Program
1 year, 8 months at this Job
- BA - Foreign Languages Concentration in Spanish, Minor in Physics