• Managing my book of business of: $50M amongst two Medicare ACOs (5,000 patients).
• Manage 45 physician practices across North Texas while supporting them with 7 value based contracts through Traditional Medicare (2 MSSP ACOs), Blue Cross Blue Shield, Humana MA, Aetna MA, Cigna Health springs, Healthcare Highways
• I serve as the primary point of contact for my independent primary care physicians, their staff, and the Physician led Boards that operate in my assigned region.
• I work closely with our existing physician members and our third-party vendors to identify potential physicians who may want to join our ACO.
• Serve as the voice of the customer where I help to develop strategy and provide input to the executive management team, operations, IT support, and marketing departments.
• I perform a deep dive quality and financial analysis for each of my providers, each month, with the arrival of claims data to focus on opportunities with ER spend, readmissions, annual wellness visits, quality gap closure, acute care cost, post-acute care cost, and enrolment of high risk patients into care management programs that improve outcomes and lower overall cost.
• I am proficient in navigating 12 EMR systems and specialize the coaching, training, reporting of 31 Quality metrics for Medicare under the GPRO reporting system.
• To better assist my physicians and staff, I support them by training and installing the latest Premier ACO software and services to better manage value based contracts.
• I work closely with our clinical team, care managers, HCC coders, and 3rd party vendors to help my physicians improve their quality performance and shared savings. On average, my physicians have received an average of $50,000 in shared savings annually through my efforts as their assigned business executive.
- Physician Business Executive at Premier Management Company, ACO
- Physician Liaison at Premier Management Company, ACO
- Founder, Director, and Head Choreographer at Aaina Dance Academy
- Patient Access Representative at Texas Institute for Surgery
1 month at this Job
- Master of Science in Healthcare Leadership and Management - Healthcare Leadership and Management
- Bachelor's - Healthcare Studies
Proven Leader and Business Executive - Experience in leadership and director level roles in the business, nonprofit and government sector. Proven track record in implementation and oversight of community based initiatives in the area of education & affordable housing as well as in the real estate and hotel industry. REMAX Platinum, Bethesda, MD March 2018 - Present Realtor
- Proven Leader and Business Executive at REMAX Platinum
- Special Education Teacher at Montgomery County Public Schools
- Founder at Let's Teach Them All
- Realtor at Fairfax Realty, Inc
10 months at this Job
- - Logistical Management Coordinator
- - Hospitality Management
- - Residential Real Estate Agent
Royal Plumbing, All Climate Refrigeration, AA Best Bail Bonds, All American Facilities Services, Cody's Off Road and Automotive, 4-sight oilfield services, Stateline Vacuum, Integrated Water) Elliott Business and Finance Coaching. (www.elliottcoaching.com) after spending time in the equity business, I realized that there were many small businesses out there that needed assistance reaching their financial goals. Created plans for accounting restructure, operations manager training, sales growth goals, and/or professional recruiting assistance. I was able to work with many small business teams in creating a business plan to reach their individual goals. * Implemented cost control programs. * Trained mid-senior level management on understanding financial statements. * Lead facility companies in creating training programs for estimating, PM pricing, and reactive service calls for residential and commercial business in the retail, construction, and industrial markets. * Professionally recruited open positions "hard to hire" areas in all 50 states. * Forensic accounting to assist in creating a business model for the accounting restructure to ensure better financial reporting. * Trained and managed department heads and created characteristic profiles so that the company can establish specific training programs to strengthen the leadership team. * Created training modules for the company to use weekly for new hires, re-training, and management staff. * Conducted extensive financial graphs with excel including V- look ups and pivot tables. * Creation of S.O.P plans for small business that have reached a capacity to have multiple departments and need more stabilized structure.
- Business Executive at Tradesmen International
- Vice President of Operations/CFO at Green Energy Services, LLC
- Area Director at Suburban Propane- Dallas
2 years, 10 months at this Job
- BBA in Business Administration in Management - Certified Management Accounting
Developed and maintained key relationships with various portfolio clients including financial institutions. Promoted and managed new business development for clients through identifying applicable products, determining availability of credit lines, performing client pre-qualification, and promoting investment funds through private banks. Managed credit structuring, lead project analysis, and drafted risk assessments for individual clients. Responsible for negotiating, drafting, and presenting credit proposals to the regulatory division.
● Increased assigned portfolio by 300% (U$100 mm- US$400 mm) from 2007-2018.
● Managed 44% of the office total portfolio (U$400 mm of a total of U$900 mm).
● Proactively monitored financial indicators for banks in the Central American financial system, guiding sound decision-making based on financial analysis of available information; expertly managed client relationships to present information to various stakeholders of all levels.
- Business Executive at CENTRAL AMERICAN BANK FOR ECONOMIC INTEGRATION (C.A.B.E.I.)
- Deputy Regional Country Manager at CENTRAL AMERICAN BANK FOR ECONOMIC INTEGRATION (C.A.B.E.I.)
- Corporate Banking Director at BANCO DE FINANZAS (BDF)
- Private Banking Director at
11 years, 3 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Business Administration - Business Administration
Developed and manage several significant client relationships that generate regular repeat and substantial new business agreements. * Strategize ways to build market share increase revenue, and acquire success through innovative developments in organizational structure * Establish product loyalty through continual efforts to build, re-brand, modify and increase product offerings in a new way that is honest, competitive, and true to the company mission. * Negotiated several contracts, amendments and extensions. * Project leader in CRM implementations..
- Business Executive at Tadeo's Landscaping
- Salesperson at O'meara Ford
- Mobile Expert at T Mobile
- Deli Manager at ESHS Discount Store
3 months at this Job
companies merged in 2017) * Create customized payment solutions while remaining cutting edge on technological advancements to provide financial institutions located in different demographics, financial, & technological markets throughout the U.S. with ever-changing card compliance, innovation, and member needs. * Collaborate and manage relationships with executives, CEO's, strategic partners, external vendors, and all project managers to help maximize card portfolios, member service, and revenue for credit, debit, ATM, and prepaid products while achieving a 92% referenceable clients rating in my full client portfolio. * Forge new standards of cutting-edge products and services creating competitive advantages based on demographics, membership, community needs while working with wide range of departments to ensure all levels of growth are being met and future needs/projects are forecasted and scheduled out. Earning top products sold per quarter among peers multiple times throughout 2016-2018. * Conduct quarterly business and industry analysis while developing analytical research strategies for my full portfolio to increase card revenue, cross sell products, while being active within their credit union leagues and space. Director of Card Services Linn Area Credit Union * Monitored research through data analytics seeking gaps while evaluating new innovative ways to stay cutting edge, cut cost, and create more efficient procedures. Efforts include growing over 1.2 million dollars in credit card outstandings in first 6 months on the job while continual rebuilding and restructuring card portfolio. * Data preparation to develop new procedures leading to system and procedural training for all LACU employees covering a wide range of innovative procedures (I lead 7 all employee training sessions). * Project lead for debit and credit card conversions, EMV, ApplePay pilot testing and launch, Instant Issue, BIN ownership, Website redesign / Mobile App, Changing Fee Structure, Marketing Campaigns, Underwriting Guidelines, Data Tracking, Inactive Purges. Serving as an executive level liaison amongst credit / debit partners. * Continual sales coaching efforts increasing referrals and sales 40% LY and 20% this year. * Articulation of complex concepts developing more efficient means to track card data which has created more time for me to conduct benefit analysis and take on additional projects working as a project manager for many levels of the credit union (IT, Marketing, Lending, and Compliance).
- Client Business Executive at The Members Group
- Branch Manager Officer at US Bank
2 years at this Job
- - English
- MBA - Finance
- BA - Business Administration
- AAS - Marketing Management
- AAS - Management Development
to recruit manufacturers exhibitors majority Hong Kong local, sometimes overseas and asian pacific manufacturers, to buty a booth on related products trade show in hong kong or overseas like Mega show in Les Vegas, to explore more international markets by strategically planning a business matching service to manufactures and overseas buyers via advertising on HKTDC online ecommerce (hktdc.com) and HKTDC Products magazines like Jewellery magazines, Toys and Games magazines, and such as. HKTDC has 32 international exhibitions within a year; to advertise on flyers and banners, purchase a Small Order Zone booth to promote New product. I also worked as a mentor to educate and bring up new colleges quickly within working years on HKTDC I was glad to have sophizicated ted and dynamic experiences for the past years and several successful cases closed like Fashion Show Grand advertiser for a lingerie manufacturer and Grand Cover Wine products advertising on Onsite banners and Wine Magazine and e-commerce services, actually, there were many fun and success stories available to be told
- Business Executive at Hong Kong Trade Development Council
- Account Manager at Hong Kong Television Broadcasting Limited
- Account Manager at Hong Kong Harbour Plaza Hotel
- Retails Manager (self employed) at Dragon Plaza Fashion Company
6 years, 11 months at this Job
- Master in Marketing - International business, marketing and strategic plan
Head of all outside marketing: B2B and B2C
● Creating flyers, promoting with other local businesses through on-sites, and appearing at all events through the local chamber of commerce as the Business Representative
● Create events at Your World Fitness to attract clientele and increase sales. I would choose the theme for the events, set up displays, buy props, Acquire food and raffle items(bikes, gift cards, etc) from local vendors. Was frequently in charge of managing all sales made in the gym for personal training, gym membership, and massage therapy packages
● In 1 month I raised the electronic funds transferred into Your World fitnesses accounts by over $8,000 a month while increasing foot traffic and reach of the gym through social media, events, onsites, etc.
• Was responsible for training and devolping all sales staff from outside marketing to closing a deal.
• Helped handle all customer service issues
• Would also help with training clients in exercise science and building long lasting relationships with them to help grow our business through retention and referrals
• Being groomed for a Chief Officer of Operations position
- Business Executive Director at Your World Fitness
- Personal Training Department General Manager at LA Fitness
- Kiosk Supervisor at A & N Electronics
9 months at this Job
- associates degree - time
Experience: 1. . Planning and executing outdoor campaigns for clients such as Hardcastle Restaurants Pvt. Ltds, Lodha, Parag Milk Foods Ltd, Asian Paints Ltd, BlueStar Ltd, Adani Wilmar Ltd, Discovery Communications India, Wagh Bakri Chai, HR Johnson, Pidilite Industries, International Gemological Institute, Shaadi.com, Starbucks, Marico, Piramal. 2. Served as liaison between business units, coordinating projects and teams, and managing operations 3. Recommend budget investments in long-term outdoor campaigns 4. Attend client meetings and contribute ideas towards devising campaigns 5. Lead teams into execution. Designed and carried out research to identify competition, outline current marketplace, and create advertising strategies 2. Company Name: Blue lotus communications
- Business Executive at Madison World, MOMS Outdoor Media Solutions Pvt. Ltd
- Intern at Client Servicing
2 years, 8 months at this Job
- Advanced Diploma - Mass Media
- Bachelor of Arts
• Provide full sales and administrative support to customers, introducers, suppliers and colleagues
• Checking and preparing transactions for pay out. Ensuring that all necessary documentation is present and correct, in line with credit approval; thus ensuring risk to the business is minimalised and controlled.
• Ensure compliance with all relevant legislation and specifically that which relates to Data Protection, Information Security, Fraud Act, The Anti-Bribery Act 2016, Money Laundering and Treating the Customer Fairly ('TCF') and attending up-to-date training as required.
• Carrying out and being fully aware of actions as are required to meet the requirements of the Hitachi Capital (UK) PLC Corporate Governance framework including attendance at any relevant management and committee meetings.
• Handle all queries within defined SLA's whilst focusing on quality and exceeding the expectations of our customers.
• Identify process inefficiencies & recommending improvements to enhance the department's effectiveness and reputation. Creating new processes and introducing action plans which are in line with compliance. Ensuring processes are adhered to, allow minimum room for error.
• Close and regular liaison with colleagues in the Operations and Credit teams and other staff.
• Build and maintain good working relationships with internal and external customers. 1 of 3
- New Business Executive at Hitachi Capital
- Senior Accounts Payable Executive at Softcat ltd
- BPC Operations Executive at Siemens Financial Services
- Customer service advisor at Santander
3 years, 4 months at this Job
- High school