Worked as a Business Instructor for college students, taught, graded and maintained a inviting environment for my students.
- Business Instructor/Clerical at Robert Half Staffing Agency
- Climate Control Assistant at Westside Unified School District
- Owner/Certified Trainer at Heck of a Workout
- Probation/Prevention Specialist at Imperial County Office of Education
10 months at this Job
- - Business
- Bachelor's - Business Administration
Adjunct Business instructor for delivery of multiple business, finance, and project management courses. Senior Advisor to Business Leadership Council and Student Advisory Board.
- Adjunct Faculty Business Instructor at Virginia College
- Lead Faculty, Business at Brown Mackie College
- at Brown Mackie College
- Evening Manager at Brown Mackie College
2 years, 2 months at this Job
- Certified Project Manager
- Ed.D. - (abd), Educational Leadership and Management
- Master of Theology - Business
- Bachelor of Science - Economics & Finance
- Diploma - Leadership Activities
Career Tech Business Instructor by definition and also coordinated the school pantry for the students. I also held the title of Oklahoma Educators' Association President for the OKCPS district for 3 years.
- CareerTech Business Instructor at Northwest Classen High School
- Corporate Credit Card Administrator at GE Oil & Gas
- (AYSO), Instructor, Instructor Trainer, and Presenter at American Youth Soccer Organization
- Computer Applications Instructor at Metro Technology Centers
7 years, 2 months at this Job
- M.A. - Business Administration
- Bachelor of Science - Business Management
* Adjunct instructor for business and accounting courses. * Assure company and government compliance is maintained in classes. * Instruct students on accounting principles. * Administer exams to students to gauge their performance.
- Business Instructor at Vista College Killeen
- Auditor III at Texas Alcoholic Beverage Commission
- Accounts Examiner III at Texas Comptroller of Public Accounts
- Tax Examiner at Internal Revenue Service
2 years at this Job
- Master's of Science - Accounting
- Bachelor of Arts - Accounting
Adjunct Instructor - Business
- Math & Business Instructor at National Park College
- Owner/Manager at Carrie's Antiques
- Lead Instructor for Paralegal Studies at Southeast Arkansas College
- Paralegal at Humphries & Lewis, Attorneys at Law
8 months at this Job
- MBA - Business
- BSE - Business
• Train new hires
• Create a learning environment where students are valued and encouraged to learn. Comments to the students are phrased in a positive, constructive manner, highlighting both strengths and areas of improvement needed.
• Monitor and evaluate the students' work against stated learning outcomes and works with the students so that a full achievement level is attained.
• Counsel students on their academic progress in the course and give guidelines for improvement when necessary.
• Lead and conduct lectures and labs in accordance with the course schedule and lesson plans. Provide students with an understanding of how they will use the course material in a work environment by listing daily learning objectives
• Maintain contacts with industry employers to stay current on training needs and industry developments.
• Communicate student or classroom issues to Supervisor.
• Provide continuing written and verbal feedback to students regarding their academic and behavioral performance.
• Ensure a professional work environment and safety in the classroom as it relates to OSHA regulations if applicable.
• Supervisory Responsibilities Benefits Advisor
• Perform needs analysis and assist retirees with selection of Medicare Eligible products
• Completing needs assessment and asks probing questions to correctly qualify participants' needs.
• Actively listening to participants to understand both verbal and non-verbal queues.
• Researching options in proprietary Aon Hewitt tool and elsewhere on the internet.
• Problem solving with participant to assist in selecting and enrolling in one or more insurance plans.
• Demonstrating sustained confidence and resilience during challenging interactions.
• Fully and accurately documenting all conversations, emails and actions taken on each interaction.
• Working with customer service associates and enrollment specialists, assisting them with their work load during periods of high call volume.
• Successful completion of a six - eight week, paid training course.
• Promptly responding to all retiree voicemails and e-mails
- Business Instructor/Benefits Advisor at AON HEWITT
- Inbound Call Center Supervisor at Allstate Insurance Co
- Agency Owner at Allstate Insurance Company
- Branch Manager at Michigan First Credit Union
4 years, 11 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Business Administration - Business Administration
• Designed and implemented lesson plans for English and business classes.
• Reviewed potential future courses and created course outlines, syllabi, and exams for new courses as a member of the Academic Committee.
• Taught classes of five to thirty students at varying levels of English fluency.
- Business Instructor at Telfort Business Institute
- Office and Sales Associate at TSNY Los Angeles
- Guest Services Coordinator at San Francisco Green Film Festival
- Theatrical Installation Project Manager at Northeastern University
1 year, 4 months at this Job
- Master's - International Studies/International Business
- Bachelor of Arts - International Affairs
I teach part time business and communication courses. I utilize web based learning, power point instructions, and class discussions. I develop and plan curriculum and activities that are pertinent to the learning objectives of each course. I keep grading records, attendance records, and provide student support and instruction.
- Business Instructor at Mid Michigan Community College
- Financial Analyst at Primerica Financial Service
- Business Department Instructor/ Adjunct Faculty at Delta College
8 years, 6 months at this Job
- Masters in Business
- B.A. - Business Management
Customize, develop, and deliver business training through online sessions in Asian markets. Instructor for individuals and groups to improve business skills, communication and leadership skills designed specifically for each student. Business courses include Planning and Organization, Cross-Cultural Communication, Communicating Globally, Leadership Skills, Business Communication, Time Management Skills, Daily Meetings, Negotiation Skills, Handling Customers, and Fundamentals.
• Schedule and deliver sessions with global leaders in small and large companies to improve business skills.
• Prepare materials and create assignments to enable students to utilize learnings in the work environment.
• Provide feedback and formulate strategies to continually improve business skills of company leaders.
- BUSINESS INSTRUCTOR/ EXECUTIVE COACH at International Learning Enterprises
- ADJUNCT INSTRUCTOR at University of the People
- ADJUNCT INSTRUCTOR at West Virginia Northern Community College
- INTERNATIONAL STUDENT MENTOR at University of the People
1 year, 2 months at this Job
- MASTER OF HEALTH ADMINISTRATION
- MASTER OF SCIENCE - MANAGEMENT
- BACHELOR OF SCIENCE - BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION
As the lead business instructor responsible for team of 7 business instructors
● Create and implement training for up to 250 employees as the subject matter expert
● Analyze and improve current business processes and standard operating procedures by reviewing spreadsheets and reports
● Develop test strategies and trace testing scores
● Streamline clear communication through multiple levels of staff throughout the organization
● Provide performance feedback and opportunities for growth with leadership
● Help current agents increase sales by 8%
● Top site sales agent 2014 - 2018
- Lead Business Instructor/Escalation Benefits Advisor at Aon Hewitt
- Customer Service Representative at Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Technical Support/Customer Service at AT&T Convergys
- Loss Mitigation Advisor at Wells Fargo Home Mortage
5 years, 2 months at this Job