Adhere to and implement teaching strategies as outlined by the Minnesota School of Business master syllabus
• Promptly administer and grade weekly assignments which align with overall objectives
• Maintain open communication via online and in person with students and Dean of Faculty
Adhere to and implement teaching strategies as outlined by the Minnesota School of Business
- Business Instructor at Minnesota School of Business
- Training and Development Specialist at SMSC Gaming Enterprise
- Business Program Chair at Minnesota School of Business
- Student Services Coordinator at Minnesota School of Business
1 year, 6 months at this Job
- Master of Business Administration - Business Administration
- Bachelor of Arts - International Studies and Political Science
CEDAR VALLEY COLLEGE, Lancaster, Tosses
Adjunct Business Instructor. Business *Teach demanding adult learners in Principles of Management and Business Principles.
*Received highest evaluations from supervisor and adult learners. Marketing Strategies was
a major piece of both of these classes. Also emphasized Customer Service and Entre-entrepreneurship. DALLAS COMMUNITY COLLEGE DISTRICT, Dallas, TX
• Director, Government Small Business Center.
• Directed contract specialists in counseling and training thousands of small business owners in effectively marketing to government agencies and prime contractors. Results of these efforts for our clients of $1,000,000,000 in sales and 700 new jobs. THE EMPOWERMENT GROUP, Grand Prairie, TX * Principal of small business consulting organization. Specialties include business plans, management development, nonprofit management, and marketing strategies. This veteran owned company works primarily with minority, women, and veteran-owned businesses. UNIVERSITY OF SAN DIEGO, San Diego, CA
• Adjunct business instructor in graduate/undergraduate supply management.
• "His wide ranging expertise helped our students discover many opportunities in the purchasing field." CONTRACTING OPPORTUNITIES CENTER, San Diego, CA
• Successful manager of countywide government contracting assistance agency at leading non-profit corporation. Hundreds of businesses received contracts. Helped clients to develop effective marketing strategies as part of their business plans. This resulted in $15 million in new contracts.
• "A highly skilled and customer service oriented manager." NATIONAL UNIVERSITY, San Diego, CA
• Received highest evaluations from hundreds of adult students for informative courses on management & leadership. Talked with my learners about marketing and business plans.
• "Chuck is the best instructor I've had and is Number One at National University." BIOLA UNIVERSITY, La Mirada, CA
• Adjunct business instructor in management and leadership. "Thanks for making our management class so enjoyable." TELEDYNE RYAN, San Diego, CA * .As manager of a $40 million purchasing operation, developed and taught professional curriculum for 25 buyers. Taught many small businesses proper marketing strategies. GE AIRCRAFT ENGINES, Cincinnati, OH
• Accountable manager for $280 million in government and company property in facilities around the world. Instituted property procedures classes for 200 purchasing employees. Participated actively in vendor partnership systems. U.S. NAVY SUPPLY CORPS, Lieutenant Commander
• Developed curricula and taught extensive courses in multicultural setting; assisted Korean Navy in developing a nationwide logistics support system. Awarded Defense Meritorious Service Medal.
• Managed up to 100 employees on three Navy ships supporting individual crews and the entire U.S. Sixth Fleet (50,000 sailors, marines) and 50 combat Navy ships).
- Adjunct Business Instructor at Cedar Valley College
2 years, 1 month at this Job
- Masters of Science - Management
- Bachelor of Arts - Economics and History
Online instruction of undergraduate business courses which include: project management, supply chain, procurement, leadership, employee training and development. I have a high engagement rate among my students and very close to a 91% class passing rate. Develop instructor guidance and update when needed.
- Adjunct Business Instructor at Ashford Business University
- Purchasing Agent III at State of Iowa
- Corporate Training Instructor at UNITED STATES GYPSUM
- Procurement/Supply Chain Manager at Federal Judiciary and Probation
8 years, 8 months at this Job
- Certificate in Finance
- Master's - Business Administration (MBA)
- Bachelor of Science
• Provides examination of legal, economic and organizational environments
• Business operations: Global dimension of Business
• Accounting information system, research and development, finance, management, supervision, Human resources
• Financial Management
• Financing and Investing Opportunities
• The Production of Goods and Services
• Distributing Products Quickly and Efficiently
• Managing Risk
• Human Resource Management
• Employee Training/Motivation
• Developing and Implementing Customer-Oriented Marketing Plans
• Cultivating Business in Diverse, Global Environments
• Marketing and Sales
• Discovering Computers
• Technology World of Computers, Mobile Devices and the Internet
• Accessing, Searching, Sharing and Communicating
- Business Instructor at Wayne County Community College District
- Supervisor I at ISS Facility Maintenance
- Teacher at Detroit Public School
- Purchaser/Buyer at Detroit Job Corps
5 years, 8 months at this Job
- Master in Business Administration - Business Administration
- Bachelors - Business Administration
• Facilitate, instruct, lecture, motivate, and encourage graduate level business courses (HRDV 5610 Training and Development, HRDV 5630 Organizational Development and change HRDV 5630, HRDV 5000 Human Resource; Leadership Development and ITM 5300 Procurement and Contract Management for Information Technology and Introduction to Business).
• Evaluate students on proficiency, skills, and knowledge on subject matter. Actively engage students in mediation, problem solving and team building techniques and exercises during class sessions.
• Prepare and formulate lectures, developed and produced all PowerPoint slide presentations, lesson plans, and other course documents.
• Orchestrate and present lectures, online-class discussions, exams, and assignments using internet platforms such as Canvas and Blackboard.
• Strong oral and written communication skills including the ability to convey key messages clearly and concisely to campus staff and students within the organization.
- Business Instructor at Webster University
- Co-Organizer-Self Employed at Excel Consulting, LLC
- Customer Service Specialist I at Spherion
- Adjunct Business Instructor at Saint Leo University
at this Job
- Certification in Project Management
- M.B.A.in Business Administration - Business Administration
- M.A. in Human Relations - Human Relations
- B.A. in Criminal Justice - Criminal Justice
• Taught various business concepts to students in a collaborative environment that would allow for active participation and transfer of knowledge when English is not the predominant language.
• Created a positive and healthy environment where students engaged in active knowledge sharing and real business applications.
• Assessment Verifier and Testing Invigilator.
• Provided active and timely feedback to students to provide for a broad range of learning opportunities.
• Mentored first generation college students.
• Complied and enforced all university communications and disciplinary polices.
• Active participant in all matter of curriculum maintenance and improvements.
• Ensured class management through individual self-development.
• Ensured students were prepared with text materials and other educational resources for class preparation.
• Complied with all attendance and disciplinary procedures as outlined by the university.
• Member of the Health and Safety Committee.
- Business Instructor at LAUREATE INTERNATIONAL FEMALE VOCATIONAL COLLEGE SAUDI ARABIA
- Adjunct Assistant Professor for Undergraduate Studies at ARGOSY UNIVERSITY ONLINE
- Head of Department for Open and Distance Learning /SR. LECTURER at PAPUA NEW GUINEA UNIVERSITY OF TECHNOLOGY
- Director of Online Learning and Continuing Education at VIRGINIA UNION UNIVERSITY
8 months at this Job
- Doctor of Philosophy in Business - Organization and Management
- Master of Business Administration - DeVry
- Graduate Certificate - Human Resources Management
- Bachelor of Science - Office Management
• Shared industry knowledge with susceptible students who are interested in the field of business
• Sponsored business social groups like BPA and DECA, and led students to national and state competitions.
• Created meaningful connections with business leaders in the community in order to serve our students educational and socioeconomic needs.
• Collaborated with staff on committees that will shape the school culture while carrying out the campus vision from year to year.
• Effectively charted data that allowed that allows teachers to measure progress and goals
• Wrote curriculum that was to be taught throughout the school year in order to achieve academic goals and standards.
- Business Instructor at Aldine ISD
- Business Instructor at Lone Star Community College
- SAT Proctor Ongoing at Educational Testing Service
- Accounting Instructor and UIL COACH at Aldine ISD
1 year at this Job
- MSA - Accounting
• Responsible for developing 16 week curriculum plan for 6-8 classes per semester for courses: ◦ BUSS100 Business Principles ◦ BUSS110 Marketing Principles ◦ BUSS213 Business Law & Ethics ◦ BUSS215 Management Principles ◦ BUSS320 Marketing Management ◦ BUSS120 Sales Principles ◦ ECON220 Macroeconomics ◦ SOSC215 Career Management/Internship Prep
• Assist students in the development & creation of business plans, marketing plans & sales plans/presentation
• Manage, Coach & Monitor average of 100 students a semester to ensure student learning & success
• Participate in peer review process & school-wide Employability Task Force
• Work with Career Services to assist in student placement and sit on placement task force
• Work with Student Services to discuss student issues and plans for success
- BUSINESS INSTRUCTOR at Bryant and Stratton College
- FINANCIAL AID MANAGER at Bryant and Stratton College
- OWNER/PRESIDENT at Drumm Marketing & Communications, LLC
- DIRECTOR of MARKETING and DEVELOPMENT at Franciscan Companies, Inc
12 years at this Job
- Masters of Business Administration - Business Administration
- Bachelor of Arts in Mass Communications - Public Relations and Marketing
Teach courses in business administration and management, such as accounting, finance, human resources, labor relations, marketing, and operations research.
● Prepare and deliver lectures to undergraduate and/or graduate students on topics such as financial accounting, principles of marketing, and operations management. Initiate, facilitate, and moderate classroom discussions. Plan, evaluate, and revise curricula, course content, and course materials and methods of instruction. Maintain regularly scheduled office hours in order to advise and assist students.
● Prepare and deliver lectures to undergraduate and/or graduate students on topics such as financial accounting, principles of marketing, and operations management. Compile, administer, and grade examinations, or assign this work to others. Prepare course materials such as syllabi, homework assignments, and handouts. Maintain student attendance records, grades, and other required records.
- Business Instructor at Western Technical College
- Staff Assistant at University of Incarnate Word
- Substitute Teacher at Northside Independent School District
- Student at Kingsborough Community College
1 year, 8 months at this Job
- Master of Education - Leadership
- Master of Business Administration - Finance
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration - Business Administration
- Allied Health/ Business Instructor at Miller-Motte Technical College
- at Dwight David Eisenhower Medical Center
- Assistant Inspector General at U.S. Army, APO AE
- Clinic Coordinator at U.S. Army, APO AE
2 years, 3 months at this Job
- MBA - Business/Healthcare Management
- B.S - Psychology