• Business intelligence analyst supporting customer experience teams and initiatives
• Analyze data, produce insights, and build visualizations using Tableau, Teradata, Microsoft Office
- Business Intelligence Analyst at Comcast
- Associate Business Management - Business Analyst at AT&T, Technology Development Program - Software Development
- Junior Analyst at StrategyWise
- Vice President of Finance at Pi Beta Phi Fraternity for Women, AL Alpha Chapter
7 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Mathematics
Sr. Business Intelligence Analyst
Eseclending Inc., Boston, MA
September 2016 – Present
• Gathered and analyzed business requirements from users and business community.
• Customized Cognos Connection with appropriate reports and security measures.
• Experience in creating database layer and business layer, defining appropriate relationship between query subjects in Framework Manager and analyzed those models in analysis studio.
• Created Dashboards to present critical company data in a single report.
• Manually modified the SQL in ReportStudio to tune and/or to write complicated reports. Used union/Join objects in ReportStudio
• Created custom prompted reports in Report Studio, Bursting reports to different user groups.
• Generated various List Reports, Grouped Reports, Cross tab Reports, Chart Reports, Drill-Down and Drill-Through Reports.
• Used advanced features like Conditional Formatting, Conditional Block, Style variables, Render variables in Report Studio in generating multipage Reports.
- Business Intelligence Analyst at eSecLending
- Senior Sales Analyst/Analyst at Comcast Corporation
- Inbound Sales Analyst/Analyst 2, Business Operations at Comcast Corporation
- Workforce Analyst/Forecast Analyst at AT&T Broadband
2 years, 4 months at this Job
- Master of Education
- Bachelor of Arts - Mathematics and Economics
Toronto, ON, Canada
May 2014 - Jun 2016
Enbridge Gas Distribution Inc focuses on distribution of natural gas, primarily in North America. The primary scope of the job was to handle demand side market (DSM) and sales development team
Title: Business Intelligence Analyst
• Responsible for providing highly critical decision making information to DSM and sales team based on multi-dimensional historic sales and consumption data
• Performed data analysis on different types of data from multiple data sources; using Excel, SPSS and SQL.
• Conducted studies to support the area of DSM in market planning, program development and program evaluation; performed quantitative analysis for business decisions
• Created process maps using MS Visio for different DSM programs
• Generated monthly reports for both internal and external business partner customers using SAP and Hyperion
• Interacted with the business groups to generate insights through review of internal & external information, programs and companywide initiatives in annual planning process
• Administered the Business Intelligence support process (reviewing client requests received in the business intelligence mailbox, and maintaining the work load planning document)
• Successfully managed multiple releases of CRM Siebel tool called stakeholder relationship management tool (SRM) including technical discovery, requirement gathering, data conversion analysis
• Proactively identified opportunities for improvements to existing business processes and systems to ensure operational effectiveness inclusive of SRM, SAP, BDDM and external data sources
• Worked in preparation and development of business cases for new IT technology solutions impacting service delivery to internal clients and their information requires using MS Office Suite
- Business Intelligence Analyst at Enbridge Gas Distribution Inc
- Business Analyst at Flextrack
- Business Analyst at University of health network
- Business Analyst at Scotiabank
2 years, 1 month at this Job
- Master's - Computer Science
May'17 - Till Date Division/Department: Institutional Effectiveness and Analysis Position Role: Business Intelligence Analyst Functional Role: Senior Functional Analyst and Project Manager Key Functionalities Across Appointments at UAB: Involved in data-centric extraction, transformation and aggregation of academic affiliates and entities content through the use of Information Technology tools. Use technology frameworks to enhance quality and minimize errors in academic data models. Responsibilities: ; Communicate major milestones and identify potential project risks; conduct regular status meetings to review project activities; manage prioritization procedures ; Manage end-to-end project and product lifecycles of campus-wide IT applications implementation efforts for digitizing legacy applications ; Ensure that the technology fronts of various projects and initiatives are mapped out to meet the demands of existing as well as future collaborations ; Establish and implement project management processes and methodologies to ensure projects are delivered on time, within budget, adhere to high-quality standards, and meet stakeholder expectations ; Gain improved understanding of complex database systems that drive many front-end applications across campus ; Adoption of Power BI tools and SQL in extraction and aggregation of data models requested by stakeholders across campus ; Communicate clearly the monthly/quarterly progress of initiatives to internal and external stakeholders
- Business Intelligence Analyst at University of Alabama, Birmingham
- Functional Systems Analyst at University of Alabama, Birmingham
- Functional Analyst at University of Alabama, Birmingham
- Client Relations Manager at Dynamic Software Services
1 year, 8 months at this Job
- Masters - Communication
· I write queries and develop report(s) to be either manually run or automated on a number of applications used for calls, ticketing and orders. · I also develop presentation applications that end-users utilize to tell a story on how their teams are performing overall and by individual. · I investigate and analyze data sources/warehouses for relevant data and how it relates from one application to another in order to tell a story. I moved up from Contracting as a Department Coordinator III to become a Process Specialist II, Project Analyst, Senior Analyst, Senior Analyst II and now a Business Intelligence Analyst II.
- Business Intelligence Analyst II at CenturyLink (Formerly Embarq and Sprint)
- Department Coordinator III at CenturyLink (was Sprint during this time, I contracted for OptionOne and was hired full-time permanent in Feb 2001)
17 years, 11 months at this Job
- - Business Administration / Marketing
Business Intelligence Analyst - Nationwide, a Fortune 100 P&C Insurance company
• Assessed and captured risk geography for an insurance underwriting business use case, using spatial analysis and address standardization services
• Developed models to visualize customer groups by geography for insurance agents to identify under-served customer markets and improve pricing
• Supported the client's analytics practice in the journey to Agile maturity by introducing a culture of defining clear success criteria as a part of writing user stories, improving requirements management and backlog organization Business Intelligence Analyst - Cardinal Health, a Fortune 15 company
• Leveraged data driven story-telling to gather requirements, designed and developed real-time reporting platform that offers insights into the patient treatment journey and supports informed decision-making in the Pharma industry
• Created visual mockups using specialty pharmacy data sources to enable physicians to deliver better care to patients, including product ordering, patient enrollment and patient status updates Data Analyst - AtWorkSolutions
• Led the design & development of Analytics-as-a-Service, to meet regulatory reporting & Analytics requirements of Federal Workforce Employment Programs
• Proactively identified opportunities to enhance data management and reporting, and communicated findings to provide action-oriented approach to improving client service
• Performed advanced analytics, evaluated results, and delivered strategic reporting using Tableau that helped the Workforce agency identify the effectiveness of their programs, and redirect budgets to improve rates of U.S. federal workforce employment
• Developed reusable R script for data profiling, reducing time taken to validate and profile data across databases by 60%
- Business Intelligence Analyst at Information Control Company
- Programmer(Data) Analyst - Microsoft Corporation at Cognizant Technology Solutions
2 years, 7 months at this Job
- Master of Science in Information Systems - Information Systems
- - Information Systems
- Bachelor of Technology - Electronics and Communication Engineering
Tableau Developer / Business Intelligence Analyst
• Created Relationships, actions, data blending, filters, parameters, hierarchies, calculated fields, sorting, groupings, live connections, and in-memory in both tableau and excel.
• Involved in created stored procedures, views, and custom SQL queries to import data from SQL Server to tableau.
• Tested reports and uploaded tableau dashboards on to server and provided production support for tableau users. Ability to work quickly and under tight delivery deadlines with focus on details.
• Visualized data by creating Charts and Graphs (bar graphs, line charts, pie charts, Tree maps, Bubble Charts, Waterfall Charts, Bump Charts, Funnel Charts, and Bollinger Charts) based on client's need.
• Defined and created procedures to install Tableau desktop in silent mode and best practices for Tableau report development.
• Converted Excel Reports to Tableau Dashboard with High Visualization and Good Flexibility.
• Created SQL Documentation for Benchmark queries and implemented new methods for better performance.
- Business Intelligence Analyst/ Tableau Developer at SAIT Technology
- Accountant at Shared Service, University of Iowa
- Billing Specialist at Systems Unlimited Inc
1 year, 6 months at this Job
- BBA - Accounting
As a Business Intelligence Analyst, I worked closely with the Revenue Management team to provide complex analysis, requirements gathering, conceptualization, and implementation of critical BI solutions.
My responsibility included:
• Develop SSIS ETL packages to move data from the flat files into relational Data Warehouse
• Architected and documented multi-dimensional cube structures and tabular structures
• Build and deploy SSAS Multidimensional and Tabular Models
• Create PowerPivot, Power BI, and SSRS decision support systems
• Monitor BI solutions and address performance and data accuracy issues
- Business Intelligence Analyst (Contract) at Essex Property Trust
- Business Intelligence Developer at University of California Office of the President
- Senior SQL Developer at Adiona Travel LP
- SQL Server Consultant at McKesson
1 year at this Job
- - Business Intelligence Lifecycle
- M.A. in Applied Mathematics - Applied Mathematics
This role is a senior level analyst position that supports the procurement function by leveraging technology and analytics to achieve key business goals Responsibilities include: - Developing and managing category intelligence for procurement teams, including spend and inventory analysis from various systems, creating and continuously improving self -service tools for team members and developing supplier risk assessments - KPI and Dashboard Reporting and Management. Involves the creation, maintenance of dashboards for the overall Procurement function, collecting and tracking category insights for operational units and managing special projects as required to develop specialized reporting.
- Business Intelligence Analyst - Procurement at Shire PLC
- Supply Chain Analyst at Staples
- Client Services Data Analyst at Universal Wilde
- Financial Analyst (Contractor) at Paper Works Industries
1 year, 10 months at this Job
- Master of Science - Business Intelligence
- Master of Science - International Management
- Bachelor of Science - Management Studies
Business Intelligence Analyst
• Provide analytical insight to business owners and key stakeholders
• Monitor company membership counts, trends, etc. and notify appropriate party when anomalous activity occurs
• Critical thinking, specifically the ability to hear a business need and determine the best way to solve the problem using available data and analytics
• Interacted and collaborated with both internal team members and company's external customers
• Continuously monitor performance and quality control plans to identify improvements
• Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets
• Document procedures, processes and workflows Sales Agent
• Consistently team leader in sales and conversion ratio
• Assisted in training new employees and front line point of support for team members
• Created and monitored tracking system for team quiz scores and schedules
• Achieved or exceeded all quality, adherence, and attendance goals
- Sales Agent and Business Intelligence Analyst at Healthplan Services
- Manager Trainee at Aaron's Sales and Lease
- Sales Specialist - Appliances at Lowes Home Improvement
- Sales Coordinator III at Lazydays RV Supercenter
5 years at this Job
- High School Diploma