* Led report cleanup project consisting of working with our EPIC Technical Service representative, Lead Business Intelligence Analyst, and EPIC Application Analyst managers, with the primary goal of identifying which reports were no longer needed. The overall outcome of the project was to place these identified reports into a script permanently deleting them from our server, freeing up resources and reducing confusion for our self reporting end users. * Collaborated with Lead Business Intelligence Analyst, senior level management, and Database Managers to identify resources needed, tools available, and best practices to meet various report requests. Once identified which would be most suitable for the customer's request, using various methods such as but not limited to, SQL, Reporting Work Bench, Business Objects, SSRS, and Crystal Reports. * Took on requests to create, adjust, add, or modify reports in many EPIC Applications including but not limited to, OpTime, Radiant, Cadence, and Professional Billing, in order to fulfill customer's needs in extracting a meaningful output of data.
- Business Intelligence Analyst at The Portland Clinic
- Business Intelligence Data Analyst II at Salem Hospital
- Computer User Support Analyst II at Oregon Health and Science University
- Computer Network Technician at Woodburn School District
1 year, 7 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Business and Management Information Systems - Business and Management Information Systems
- Associate of Applied Science in Computer Technology - Computer Technology
Senior Business Intelligence analyst for the BI Team supporting analytics for the company with an emphasis on Workday Human Resources data and implementation of new reporting front end solutions. Projects including SAP HANA and the Digital Boardroom tool, Lumira, and Microsoft Power BI. As part of these efforts, I was responsible for creating and maintaining a Business Intelligence Center of Excellence. Currently acting as Senior Analyst, Team Lead and Project Manager for the BI Team. My main responsibilities include resource planning, Scrum master for the bi-weekly sprints, data modeler, dashboard design, and main lead for most of our Tier 1 Projects that include analytics for the company.
- Senior Business Intelligence Analyst at Analytics / Visualization Team, Sierra Nevada Corporation
- Senior Business Intelligence Analyst at Product Realization, International Game Technology
- Human Resources Operations Analyst III at Analytics / Visualization Team, Sierra Nevada Corporation
- Human Resources Information Systems Analyst III at Product Realization, International Game Technology
1 year, 2 months at this Job
- High school - Business / Computer Science
Senior Business Intelligence Analyst for Business Intelligence & Reporting Analytics for a medical benefits management company. Provide business analysis for business intelligence and analytics projects, reporting and enhancements. * Current project planning and developing Business Glossary to consolidate various sources of information into a manageable single source of truth, provide business meaning to technical information, support data accountability and allow end users to research business terms within a technical environment.
- SR. BUSINESS INTELLIGENCE ANALYST at Rezult Technologies
- SR. BUSINESS ANALYST, IT SECURITY & COMPLIANCE at Zycron, Inc
- SR. BUSINESS ANALYST DATA GOVERNANCE, COMPLIANCE at Cigna/Healthspring
- SR. BUSINESS ANALYST IT at Fresenius RX
1 year, 10 months at this Job
- - Business Law and Finance
Toronto, ON, Canada
May 2014 - Jun 2016
Enbridge Gas Distribution Inc focuses on distribution of natural gas, primarily in North America. The primary scope of the job was to handle demand side market (DSM) and sales development team
Title: Business Intelligence Analyst
• Responsible for providing highly critical decision making information to DSM and sales team based on multi-dimensional historic sales and consumption data
• Performed data analysis on different types of data from multiple data sources; using Excel, SPSS and SQL.
• Conducted studies to support the area of DSM in market planning, program development and program evaluation; performed quantitative analysis for business decisions
• Created process maps using MS Visio for different DSM programs
• Generated monthly reports for both internal and external business partner customers using SAP and Hyperion
• Interacted with the business groups to generate insights through review of internal & external information, programs and companywide initiatives in annual planning process
• Administered the Business Intelligence support process (reviewing client requests received in the business intelligence mailbox, and maintaining the work load planning document)
• Successfully managed multiple releases of CRM Siebel tool called stakeholder relationship management tool (SRM) including technical discovery, requirement gathering, data conversion analysis
• Proactively identified opportunities for improvements to existing business processes and systems to ensure operational effectiveness inclusive of SRM, SAP, BDDM and external data sources
• Worked in preparation and development of business cases for new IT technology solutions impacting service delivery to internal clients and their information requires using MS Office Suite
- Business Intelligence Analyst at Enbridge Gas Distribution Inc
- Business Analyst at Flextrack
- Business Analyst at University of health network
- Business Analyst at Scotiabank
2 years, 1 month at this Job
- Master's - Computer Science
● Business Intelligence Analyst (Department of Technology Services) Automated complex departmental data silo processes and integrated them into the enterprise data warehouse. Worked with business end-users, senior management, and technical staff to ensure all relevant business needs were satisfied. Gathered business requirements, translated them to functional specifications, and developed the final deliverables. Became the technical subject matter expert in several different areas. Acted as primary mentor to junior SQL developers outside of the department. Developed SSIS packages, stored procedures, and SSRS reports in SSMS and Visual Studio Data Tools. Used Team Foundation Server for project management and version control. Participated in daily team stand-up meetings as part of an agile development environment.
● Business Analyst (Student Equity and Opportunity) Performed all phases of software development from gathering user specifications to product delivery. Facilitated project discussions to resolve conflict between the business and technical staff. Acted as the technical subject matter expert on Special Education, Gifted/Talented, and Student Discipline. Developed workflow diagrams, user instructions, and other supporting documentation. Provided data analysis and integration across multiple systems. Developed web-based and subscription reports for schools and administrators. Developed and administered a SQL Server data mart with ETL processes that produced imports and exports to and from other systems. Developed Request for Proposals for major department software purchases, and acted as primary support for system conversion and upgrades. Acted as primary technical contact with vendors for software updates and problem resolution.
● Applications Specialist II (Student Equity and Opportunity) Developed, distributed, supported, and documented multiple projects. Developed the first electronic Individualized Education Program for DPS and took the project from requirements gathering to the final deliverable to schools. Worked closely with other departments and State agencies to provide data for State and Federal reporting. Acted as technical support contact for end-users of multiple systems.
- Business Intelligence Analyst at Denver Public Schools
- Adjunct Faculty, CIS Department (part-time in the evenings) at Metro State College of Denver
20 years, 5 months at this Job
- Master of Business Administration - Management Information Systems
- Bachelor of Arts
Rosemont, IL 2016 - Present MB Financial is a Chicago based bank with over $15 billion dollars in sales assets. AVP, Sr. Business Intelligence Analyst Develop and maintain variety of Key Performance Indicator (KPI) reports and models. Fulfill ad hoc data requests. Work with the Central Business Intelligence (CBI) group, research, test and select a Business Intelligence software. Support business continuity by tracking and resolving data quality and technical issues. Adhere to enterprise-wide BI governance policies and procedures. * Contributed to the design and implementation of Commercial's Business Intelligence vision including data governance, data usage and control processes, resulting in automation of reporting. * Provided data for executives' strategic plans to establish goals driving business decisions. * Bridge data gap for prospective clients in pipeline to enable accurate executive management and board reporting, while improving data quality and shrinking turnaround time to same day. * Created SQL table used for pipeline data that enhanced report features and provided meaningful analysis. * Assessed banker workload on re-organization with bank acquisition to optimize resource utilization by 30%. * Assisted in managing hierarchies, change control, and prioritization of work to ensure data security. * Collaboration with the CBI group as well as other areas in the bank to create reporting standards, which provided data integrity and minimized data anomalies within a 5% discrepancy. * Created GL transaction reports in SAP Business Objects for the Foreign Trades department, meeting audit and regulatory requirements.
- AVP, Sr. Business Intelligence Analyst at MB Financial NA
- Business Analyst at Generation Brands
- Business Performance Analyst at Forsythe Solutions Group
- Real Estate Agent at Century21 Marino Real Estate
3 years, 2 months at this Job
- M.B.A. - Management
- B.B.A. - Finance
• Business intelligence analyst supporting customer experience teams and initiatives
• Analyze data, produce insights, and build visualizations using Tableau, Teradata, Microsoft Office
- Business Intelligence Analyst at Comcast
- Associate Business Management - Business Analyst at AT&T, Technology Development Program - Software Development
- Junior Analyst at StrategyWise
- Student Intern - Business Management at AT&T, Technology Development Program - Emerging Technology
9 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Mathematics
- Providing necessary information to different areas of the company (Accounting department, Finances and Marketing) - Business Intelligence Development / Analyst - SSIS, SSAS, SSRS - Sharepoint 2016 (Deny/grant access to users) Ref: Manfredo Sanchez (Programmer) (+591-79808504) - [email protected]
- BUSINESS INTELLIGENCE ANALYST at BANCO GANADERO S.A
- PROJECT MANAGER at INFO - ARCH
- QA ENGINEER at INFO - ARCH
- BUSINESS INTELLIGENCE CONSULTANT AT VERDOR at Outsourcing Lantares and Mapfre S.A
1 year, 1 month at this Job
Adrian Michigan 2012 - Present
Private company in the automotive industry providing parts packaging solutions.
Business Intelligence Analyst
• Developed and maintained data warehouse; extracting data from Progress to MS-SQL database
• Provided insightful business analytic reports for production, finance and procurement. Continuous support with ad hoc report writing
• Provided technical and business support for Syteline 8 ERP environment
• Developed custom mobile workstation software to capture and visually display production statistics while ensuring the quality of each job run.
• Developed custom system to work directly with Pacejet shipping software to produce shipping labels on mobile printers
• Provided interim managerial duties in staffing, procurement and vendor relations
• Provided continuous improvement by examining and right sizing contracts and services
• Worked with executive team to ensure company road map goals
- Business Intelligence Analyst at Venchurs, Inc
- Business Analyst - Midwest Tape at TEKsystems
- INDEPENDENT IT CONSULTANT at Ritter Associates
- Specialist - Technical at MARITZ RESEARCH
7 years, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration - Management Information Systems
is a Fortune 500 health care logistics provider ($9.5B annual sales.) 07/15-Present
The Business Intelligence Team is a customer facing strategy group engaging multiple business platforms to interpret data and forecast trends to increase sales, streamline supply chains and present efficiencies to the customer. Business Intelligence Analyst.
• Resource multiple data sources, aggregate and interpret the data, formulate recommendations and prepare a final graphic product for sales team presentation. Reporting requires assembling the most comprehensive data sources, visualizing how the data will be most beneficial to the business needs of the customer and constructing a clear and concise report.
• Direct responsibility for report content using analytical tools, dashboards, pivot tables, graphic interfaces, sliders, filters, macros and multiple linked worksheets to convey data points.
• Success requires developing a partnership at all levels across the company. Stakeholders outside the BI Center utilize the comprehensive databases I construct in their analytical and forecasting efforts. The position requires deep analytical skills but also the ability to interpret data from multiple sources and to clearly hear the voice of the customer. Quality Process Analyst (Prior position.)
• Business Process Quality Management Team, prepared user materials, planned and implemented interactive training, actively guided the Process Improvement Process (PIP.) Conducted Voice of User and Voice of Process analysis. Conceptualized, wrote and prepared large-scale printed material for Distribution Centers outlining upcoming process engineering projects and enhancements.
- Business Intelligence Analyst at Owens and Minor
- Business Analyst at Grants Funding, Childfund International
- Business Analyst at Procurement Enterprise Group
- Property Manager at Brandywine Realty Investment Trust
3 years, 8 months at this Job
- B.A. in English and Business - English and Business