Managed BI Data Architect group, supervising BI Architect and Programmer as well as Requirements
• Provided data for company's asset securitization and equity acquisitions and investments
• Produced KPIs and measures for company's value creation plan and initiatives
• Implemented new company underwriting model for corporate office as well as 200+ branch locations, reconciling outputs from company decision engine, TSQL procedures, and given R outputs
• Converted and company's practice of paper loan application to electronic availability and execution, overseeing new feature development, maintenance, and data warehousing
• Designed and implemented data models in development, production, and reporting databases which contained hundreds of millions of records
• Modeled data and computing requirements for operations and analytics in the company
• Imported, exported, and made available customer credit data for underwriting models
• Analyzed and presented revenue and cost structures relating to business expansion in both geographical terms and in new product arenas
• Managed implementation of customer acquisition avenues via company website
• Designed and implemented enterprise-wide data mart and analytic bases of data
• Implemented and monitored continuous and overlapping process for company's customer acquisition campaign - roughly $25 million in receivables per month
• Designed, implemented, and maintained company's loan system import of banking and marketing data for company's customer acquisition campaign
• Spearheaded efforts to standardize and define requirements of business processes in data management, analytics, and reporting
• Pioneered use of integrated systems to improve speed and reliability of current business processes
• Utilized modern techniques to poll data from all branch locations to central data locations; reducing time needed from hours to minutes while maintaining vendor requirements
• Maintain all Accounting, Finance, and Banking month close out processes
• Ensured viability and accuracy of all reports and relevant data including Excel, Reporting Services, and visual BI destinations
• Bridged analysis gaps among company ownership, executives, management and corporate office by performing business interpretation and translation of company data
• Assumed ownership and design of all business intelligence prototyping and production modeling
• Began use of new credit bureau for the company and modified prescreen process and underwriting practices for required utility of same
• Increased company value by decreasing charge off of underperforming customers by coding analysis and comparison
• Enabled new branch location selection techniques using geolocation and market potential data
- Senior Business Intelligence Architect at Republic Finance, LLC
- Financial Analyst at Republic Finance, LLC
- Computer Analyst 2 at Louisiana State University
- System Analyst at Louisiana State University System
3 years at this Job
- Master's - Business Administration
- Bachelor's - Information Systems
via Fidelis Consulting
Performed multifaced role in multiple projects as senior Project Manager, Business Analyst, Report Developer, and BI Architect during Oracle HCM OBIA implementation. Managed group of senior consultants, ensuring delivery of Oracle Business Intelligence Applications 11.1 Human Capital Management module, virtualization of the enterprise DataStage 8.5 infrastructure, and a PeopleSoft 9.2 Test Framework solution to reduce manual testing efforts during PUM upgrades.
• Onsite Project Manager/BI Architect for Fidelis Consulting to provide functional leadership
• Worked with PM, BA, and SME's to ensure thorough requirements gathering
• Successfully guided visual design, customer relations, and quality assurance on OBIA HCM implementation
• Ensured all project deliverables assigned to Fidelis consultants are on-time
• Provided technical guidance to MD Anderson staff members to ensure project success
• Produced OBIA HCM Business Design Requirements and guided design of custom solution for turnover projections requested by the customer
• Developed and executed long-term testing strategy for PeopleSoft 9.2 Test Framework and present to executive leadership
• Spearheaded development of 150+ test scripts for PeopleSoft HCM, and FSCM
• Developed custom solution to virtualize outdated enterprise DataStage 8.5 installation
• Created VM installation template for DataStage to reduce remaining migration effort by 75%
• Using onsite tools, created load/regression testing solution for PeopleSoft FSCM 9.2 and OBIEE 12c
- Senior Business Intelligence Architect at MD Anderson Cancer Center
- Principal Business Intelligence Architect at Brandeis University
- Business Intelligence Infrastructure Manager at Lone Star College System
- Business Intelligence Developer/ Portal Manager at Washington State University
2 years at this Job
• Creation of business intelligence environment from the ground up, including building and populating data warehouse, building universes, Crystal and Web Intelligence reports, dashboards, reporting portal, Active Directory single sign on, and updates/patches.
• Migration of BIP 3.x to 4.x.
• Design and maintain BIP security model.
• Act as SQL Server DBA, create data marts, stored procedures, views, and other database objects as needed to feed reporting requirements.
• Train junior developers in report creation and delivery.
- Business Intelligence Architect at Oklahoma State University Medical Center
- Business Objects Consultant at CNE, Inc
- Information Analyst III at Regional Medical Laboratory
- Consultant at GDH Consulting
8 years at this Job
- Led and coordinated SAP Business Object BI Platform upgrade from BOE 3.1 to 4.2 SP3 - Designed data migration strategy for SQL Server 2008 to 2016 upgrade. - Migrated SSIS packages from 2008 to 2016. - Designed and implemented data strategy to split the existing data warehouse into a staging and a data warehouse database; Optimized data warehouse and staging database by removing unnecessary collation, indexes, and implemented new file storage strategy. -Worked with business partners to develop Business Intelligence reports requirements and develop reports using PowerBI, SAP Web Intelligence, and SQL Server Reporting Service (SSRS) - Converting SSRS Reports to SAP Web intelligence - Designing strategy to convert SSIS ETL processes to Informatica Power Center - Designing and implementing data strategy to cover SAP Data Integration ETL process to Informatica Power Center - Worked on Information Design Tool (IDT) for creating the universes from multiple data sources - Working on SAP Lumira for interactive reports -Participated and designed the report strategy on the migration of Sharepoint from 2013 to Sharepoint in Office 365.
- Business Intelligence Architect at RLI Insurance
- IT Project Manager / Technical Lead at Caterpillar
- Technical Lead at Caterpillar
- IT Analyst II at Caterpillar
2 years, 10 months at this Job
- Master - Computer Science
- Bachelor - Computer Engineering
• Replaced legacy Oracle Essbase/Hyperion BI capacity with new Microsoft SQL Server technology, featuring Jet Reports Enterprise/TimeXtender Data Warehouse Automation technology empowering streamlining of ETL, Data Warehouse, and OLAP cube development.
• Strategized Data Merge/Mapping of legacy Oracle data sources with Dynamics AX ERP tables.
• Responsible for leading the design and support of enterprise wide business intelligence applications and architecture based upon MS BI-Stack (viz., SSRS, SSAS, SSIS).
• Collaborated with enterprise-wide business units to understand and prioritize data and information requirements, fulfilling such within the MS BI-Stack accordingly.
• Provided staff training instruction and continual support for new BI platform.
• Mentored junior BI and reporting staff members in best practices for DW/BI solutions development.
• Develops standards, policies and procedures for the form, structure and attributes of the business intelligence tools and systems.
- Business Intelligence Architect at George's, Inc
- BI Analyst I at J.B. Hunt
- Systems Administrator II/Production Data Analyst at Fidelity Information Services
- Corporate Compliance & IT Manager at Drew County Developmental Disabilities Council
3 years, 8 months at this Job
- Master of Science - Data Analytics
- Master of Science - Business Intelligence
- Bachelor of Science in Information Technology - Database
• Work with business executives to determine analysis KPIs and develop technical BI architecture solution to maximize organizational efficiencies
• Develop Business Intelligence solutions for global staffing organization and integration of newly acquired companies into corporate BI tool(Cognos and TM1)
• Enhance existing architecture utilizing Cognos 10.2.2 and TM1 10.2.2 to include data feeds from all global organizations centralized in one Business Intelligence platform, providing reporting and analysis of the entire organization in one spot
• Cognos and TM1 Administration including installations and upgrades. Currently installed and testing Cognos Analytics v11 and Planning Analytics in Test env.
- Business Intelligence Architect at Advantage Resourcing North America
- Business Intelligence Consultant at
- Oracle BI Consultant at MarketSphere Consulting
- Technical Lead at National Association of Insurance Commissioners
5 years, 8 months at this Job
- MBA - Financial Analysis
- BS - Computer Engineering
• Use Multiple data extraction tools and processes for a wide variety of source ERP and CRM systems - SAP, Infor, Intuitive, Mapics, SFDC, Oracle, JD Edwards
• Key BI resource for the company, supporting multiple business units.
• Gather stakeholder input and determine optimal solution to meet needs.
• Collaborate with internal experts to establish the technical vision and analyze tradeoffs between usability and performance needs.
• Manage projects from beginning to end, defining project plans, budgets, resource requirements and schedules.
• Knowledge of data warehouse and reporting "best practice" models, techniques and processes
• Proficient with multiple database systems.
• Ability to analyze data to get at the root cause of issues (i.e. reporting logic, process issues, data entry errors, etc.) and communicate findings to the business as well as educating the end users to be self-sufficient.
• Identify, develop, and implement programs to increase user adoption and awareness on BI solutions.
• Actively involved with Tableau, Cognos, Power BI, SSAS, SSIS and other BI systems.
• Identify open source alternatives to increase productivity and reduce expenses
• Develop blueprint for migration to AWS/Azure
- Business Intelligence Architect at FisherThermo Scientific
- Solutions Architect at Extraprise and SmartSource
- Senior Data Analyst at eBay/Zeta Interactive
- Solutions Consultant at Equifax/Epsilon
1 year at this Job
- B.S. - Management Information Systems
Owned the collaborative relationship with business leaders on behalf of IT. Worked directly with leadership to strategically understand needs and tactically map out remediation plans and timelines.
➢ Designed, developed, implemented, and supported ETL and data/report models for Sales cross- system reporting, combining four Salesforce.com orgs with Pivotal CRM information.
➢ Led a multifaceted project to migrate McKesson Technology Solutions BI assets from McKesson to Change Healthcare.
➢ Led a highly complex, rule-based effort to separate contract information from a legacy document system into two distinct, yet overlapping, divested businesses.
➢ Executed an intricate data conversion from two legacy HR applications into a new Workday system.
➢ Assisted with data quality and master data management, monitoring, and analysis.
- Business Intelligence Architect at Change Healthcare
- Business Intelligence Architect at McKesson Technology Solutions
- Reporting and Data Analyst at
- Sales Automation Analyst at
1 year, 10 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Sciences - Economics and Political Science
HydroChemPSC is a leading provider of industrial cleaning solutions to the petrochemical, oil refining, and other energy end-markets. PSC is a leading provider of specialty maintenance services and technology solutions to the critical energy infrastructure in the U.S. Together, HydroChemPSC now offer more to our customers than any other provider.
• Worked closely with IT team to affect tactical and strategic decisions regarding the use of BI tools and data visualization.
• Identify and analyze operational and business requirements, systems issues and opportunities to develop and deliver effective business solutions.
• Initiated the idea of building a data mart to be able to analyze products and make better business decisions.
• Helped them to apply tools to improve performance, responsiveness, and end-user productivity.
• Built robust data model in Cognos to be able to report on Accounts Receivable, Payroll/Billable Utilization, Labor Wage and General Ledger information.
• Built Margin Enhancement Dashboard with KPI's to capture Technology & Automation, Contract Compliance, Labor Management and Revenue by Service Line metrics.
• Created Branch Payroll, Billable Utilization Reports to support the Payroll system.
• Created Branch Head Count, Labor Wage to track the employee head count and salaries.
• Created a reporting table in sql server for better performance of reports and dashboards.
• Built a flexible Period table in the backend to able to report on any time. Implementation: Cognos Analytics11, Report Studio, Query Studio, Framework Manager, Power Play & Transformer, Dashboards, Active Reports. MS Sql Server.
- Business Intelligence Architect at HydroChemPSC
- Sr. BI Architect at John Wiley & Sons
- BI Consultant at New York Police Department (NYPD), NY
- Upfront, Access Manager at Real Time Crime Center
6 months at this Job
- - Technology
Lead member of Business Intelligence Committee, assigning reports, data discovery and feasibility, validation, and implementation design (when project-implementations were appropriate) − Managed technical interns and mentored BI Analysts on technology, design methodologies, best practices, rapid prototyping, and trained to improve skill sets and competencies − Led multiple successful technical projects and implementations, working with departments and project owners to design, build, implement, and maintain technological solutions to automate and streamline previously manual and inefficient processes resulting in literally thousands of man-hours saved − Developed and materialized the current BI state by leveraging real-time dashboards with iDashboards, dynamic reporting via SQL Server Reporting Services and Tableau, backend databases utilizing SQL Server with Oracle and TeraData connections − iDashboards conference presenter of our BI implementation as best practice at their Las Vegas annual conference in 2017 and describe how other customers can better leverage their technologies and resources, and associated pain-points and remediation in those transitions − Authored and implemented several databases and associated schema structures, designing table and data structures, normalization paradigms, stored procedure and table-valued function design and development, and ETL jobs to facilitate cross-server data feeds − Midas+/Statit System Manager, administrating over and designing and developing all implementations and integrations concerning ReporTrack; Focus Studies; DataVision; SmarTrack Indicators, Profiles, and WorkLists; dictionary maintenance; HL7/DAB integrity checks; access restrictions, user definitions, and credentialing; F/OPPE, compliance and regulatory requirements, quality, and safety assurance; and ODBC connectivity for outbound data usage and reporting
- Quality Database Administrator/Business Intelligence Architect at St. Joseph Mercy Oakland
- Database/Business Intelligence Contractor at St. Joseph Mercy Oakland
- Graduate Assistant at Oakland University
3 years, 10 months at this Job
- Master of Business Administration - Management Information System
- Bachelor of Science - Brain, Behavior, and Cognitive Science