Studio City, CA 2017 - Present
Data analysis and transformation for the streaming entertainment industry
Business Intelligence Consultant
Implement enterprise level data management and statistical analysis projects to clarify strategic options for content providers.
● Actively collaborate with label management to build statistical models including historic data to generate predictive insights
● Lead development teams both in-house and offshore building data tools such as dashboards, reports and mobile apps
● Manage projects incorporating functional, financial, technical and user experience points of view
● Design and create an analytics and reporting infrastructure to support artist marketing strategy leveraging technology including Amazon Web Services/RedShift, Google Big Query, DataBricks, Nielsen Music Connect, Tableau and R Studio
● Support strategic digital necessities by identifying and documenting insights from research on streaming data
- Business Intelligence Consultant at Earbender Analytics
- Vice President, Digital Strategy and Analytics at Eleven Seven Music Group
- Business Intelligence Analyst, IT Consultant, Report Developer at Tory Burch LLC
- National Promotion and Artist Development at Earbender Promotion & Internet Consulting
2 years at this Job
- Master of Science - Technology Management
- Bachelor of Arts - Liberal Studies
Zen Solutions Inc. Richardson TX
Zen Solutions, Inc. is a professional software Development & IT Consulting Company providing professional software development services such as web development, website design, customized web services development, web application development, software QA testing and CMS website development services. They offer customers a range of services based on user-centered approach. These include analysis, design, deployment and evaluation of internal and external consumer facing products and services.
Business Intelligence Consultant
Client: Nationstar Mortgage, Coppell, TX
Nationstar Mortgage helps homeowners succeed and offer borrowers a wide variety of mortgage products including Fannie Mae, FHA, FHLMC, VA, Jumbo and USDA products, among others. Nationstar strive to provide industry leading service in everything they do. To analyze opportunities, made better decisions using financial data and facilitate borrowers, Business Intelligence portal created using Cognos BI tools.
Roles & Responsibilities:
• Understanding the system/business requirements and worked closely with BA, SSAS team for Cognos cube creation
• Developed financial/business reports for different departments for better handing the mortgage products
• Developed dashboards in Cognos Report Studio using charts, crosstabs, and for interactivity used html/Java script
• Added filters in Cognos Layout Component Reference for better control, portability and standardization
• Worked closely with SSAS team and helped team members in understanding and completing tasks in time
• Tested authenticity of report's data using SSAS cube browser, SQL queries, and actual data extracts
• Created detailed reports for drill through and linked them with crosstab and chart reports
• Used Bar, Line, Bullet, Gauge, Area, and Combination charts along with Map to slice data for selected state
• Tested the reports for PDF, word, excel formats and do modifications to get full un-truncated data
• Created Cognos packages using Relational/Dimensional data and used them for summary and detailed reports
• Crosstab/Graphical reports developed for analysis and List reports developed for detailed information
• Enabled Drill-Up and Drill-Down for different hierarchies in crosstab and chart reports
• Added individual users and groups in different folders and permit them according to their role and need
• Developed trending reports for showing the variance between different time periods
- Business Intelligence Consultant at Zen Solutions Inc
- Database/Business Intelligence Consultant at ATX Group Inc
- Software Engineer at Xelleration LLC
- Analyst/Software Engineer at Ikonami PVT LTD
10 months at this Job
Founded consultancy providing information management and BI solutions to Clinical Commissioning Groups (CCGs) and Commissioning Support Units (CSUs) for England's National Health Service (NHS).
• Significantly reduced man-hours and improved monthly reporting cycle accuracy by leading the design/implementation of a customized automation procedure and deep dive analysis in SQL.
• Efficiently allocated resources to improve reporting outputs for the business intelligence team.
• Spearheaded monthly monitoring processes for a £226M / $300M annual contract with Chelsea & Westminster Hospital Trust; designed automated data pack to monitor trust finance/activity for eight CCGs
• Successfully minimized business impact during the transition from NHS South CSU to NHS South East CSU.
• Implemented fully automated process that developed comprehensive reports illustrating the variance of finance/activity against plan, as well as movement from the prior month's position.
• Led high-performing team of Senior Contract Information Analysts at several CCG client sites focused on improving the integration of systems, processes, and reports across designated region.
• Served in a senior leadership capacity to provide key transitional support during a period of widespread organizational change and growth at the NHS.
• Managed Contract/CCG Analyst team across London's geographically and financially largest CSU.
- Business Intelligence Consultant / Manager at Informed Intelligence Ltd
- Lead Contracts Analyst at NHS Surrey Primary Care Trust
- Consultant at Coplexis Consulting
- Research Consultant at Gartner (Consulting)
7 years, 2 months at this Job
- BS - Computer Information Systems Design
Designed and implemented business intelligence dashboards across a variety of companies primarily using Tableau, as well as other analytics tools. Acquired proven ability to integrate well into any given technical/functional team, as well as lead projects independently. - Client experience includes:
- Business Intelligence Consultant at Ameri100
- at Oncor Electric Delivery
- at Behr Process Corporation
- Business Systems Analyst at Se2 Life Insurance & Annuity Outsourcing
2 years, 9 months at this Job
- B.S. - Information Systems Technology
United Way Metropolitan Of Dallas
• Work closely with the senior management, business users as well as cross-functional IT partners to gather requirements, plan, and prioritize the development and implementation of the Data Warehousing and Analytics project.
• Provide strategic and technical leadership to transform client user requirements into a Data Warehouse and BI Roadmap, Architecture and Implementation plan.
• Provide executive-level recommendations on data warehousing strategies along with a detailed analysis to support these recommendations which will include future state design, data standards, middleware, database management systems, reporting and Dashboards.
• Designs and implements the architecture for all data warehousing components such as: Conceptual, Logical and Physical Data Modeling, Source System ETL Strategies, Data Quality, Performance Tuning, Disaster Recovery , Data Governance policies and processes.
• Created SISS Packages to load and consolidate data from Salesforce, Intacct, Google Analytics, Marketing Cloud and Spourt Social Media.
• Designs and created the Microstrategy Metadata (Schema) Christus Health
• Worked with business users and BI team to identify business needs, recommended and implemented the appropriate solutions
• Designed and created customized Transactions Services dashboards and reports.
• Creates Dashboard Prototypes, conducts multiples prototype review sessions with client ensuring the Dashboard design and functionality meets the business requirements.
• Designs new and optimized existing cubes for performance. HEB
• Executes the role as the BI Solutions Architect in determining appropriate solutions for the project.
• Managed all phases of the project development lifecycle from requirement gathering, to data profiling, data modeling (logical and physical), security etc.
• Creates Dashboard Prototypes/Wireframes. Conducted multiples prototype review sessions with client ensuring the Dashboard design and functionality meets the business requirements.
• Worked with the client's data architect to ensure table naming convention complies with company standard.
• Designs and created the Microstrategy Metadata (Schema)
• Managed off-shore ETL by developers by providing SQL Load Scripts and directions on Warehouse table load workflow. Interstate Batteries
• Established an enterprise Mobile business intelligence architecture roadmap
• Assisted development team in the design of new BI solutions.
• Worked with business users to proactively improve overall user experience through improved schema design and SQL query optimization
• Automated all existing manual report delivery processes.
• Provide leadership guidance and mentoring to the BI team. DrPepper
• Provides technology solutions and leadership to the client and development team, to ensure that the solution design and implementation meets the project objectives with respect to functionality, performance, scalability and on-time delivery.
• Provides level of effort estimates, project-planning input for new projects, enhancements and production support activities.
• Designs Data Transformation Strategies for Data Migration and Data Synchronization.
• Develops complex SQL queries, recommends and implements enhancements to optimize database queries and modifies VLDB property settings for performance
• Designs and created dimensional data models
• Designs and created the Microstrategy Metadata (Schema)
• Designs and create reports, web and mobile dashboards Onyx Payments
• Leads the effort of converting existing Brio reports to Microstrategy.
• Worked with client and development team to create a BI roadmap
• Designed and created Microstrategy Schema
• Mentors and trains business users in Microstrategy report and dashboard development techniques.
• Performs unit testing and quality assurance testing for reports and dashboards
- Sr. Business Intelligence Consultant / Architect at Denovo Group
- Sr. Business Intelligence Consultant / Architect at MicroStrategy Inc
- Sr. Business Intelligence Developer at Zale Cooperation
- SR Business Intelligence Consultant at Credit Solutions
5 years, 2 months at this Job
Technologies: MicroStrategy (ver 10.4-11), Splunk, SQL Server, Python, JIRA.
• Design, create and deliver data models, dashboards and infographics for Petsmart.
• Work with the Business Units and IT team to identify discrepancies in existing reports and metrics or attribute against the requirements.
• Partner with business units, development and operations team to help address and streamline data discrepancies/new enhancements reported by the business.
• Guide my team in prototyping solutions using BI tools: Power BI, MicroStrategy.
• Help business users, district managers understand the Executive KPI reports SQL queries/visualizations and perform basic training on self-service reporting
• Ensure the proper utilization of all the developers in the project and act as a technical guide for the technical team.
• Perform periodic review of the entire BI platform and provide tips on improving the performance.
• Brainstorm with the business to document and understand the requirements for projects.
• Prepare project plans, bids and resource plans for current/future projects
• Lead the Daily SCRUM meetings.
• Lead RCA on reports and data when daily sales, traffic and conversion KPI crossed thresholds.
- Senior Business Intelligence Consultant at Cognizant
- Software Services Engineer at Ericsson Inc
2 years, 10 months at this Job
- Master of Computer Science - Computer Science
- Bachelor of Information Technology - Information Technology
Overall responsibility included leading a team of analysts performing data analysis, managing the creation of business reports & dashboards measuring KPIs that aligned with the business goals for a healthcare insurance payer. § Worked directly with business clients to develop analytic questions, identify KPIs and metrics, and define data requirements. § Managed the data gathering process to obtain KPIs for tracking performance goals. § Oversaw the functional specifications documentation for the BI reports and dashboards. § Managed the relationship and worked as a liaison between the BI technical developers and the business stakeholders. § Managed team performing data audit to assure data integrity and minimize risk to the business. § Authored and managed dashboard product tool documentation and user training manual. ACHIEVEMENTS: § Recognized for my ability to bring structure and also streamline the communication and business processes while managing client expectations within a short onboarding period. This process allowed the client to focus on other priorities. § Successfully managed team creating a more positive work environment and a better performing team. § Successfully transitioned users from excel driven format to leverage new BI technology saving time used to import, cleanse, load, data by almost 70%. § Standardized and streamlined the report documentation process reducing the production time by 50%. § Successfully developed data quality audit tools to reduce time spent performing quality assurance work by 25% and reduce errors.
- Senior Business Intelligence Consultant at EXPERIS
- Sales Operations Reporting Senior at FREDDIE MAC
- Consultant at FREDDIE MAC
- Senior Associate/Team Lead at HASSETT WILLIS
1 year, 2 months at this Job
- MASTER OF BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION - BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION
- BACHELOR OF SCIENCE - COMPUTER & INFORMATION SCIENCE
- BACHELOR OF ARTS - ECONOMICS
• Makes recommendations based on data analysis that may have performance and financial impacts to the company
• Use complex computer programs to mine data sources and look for trends.
• Effectively works with cross-functional teams and establishes strong relationships with key members of the Compliance Operations team
• Manually combine data elements to create compliance to track performance
• Generate Performance Reports daily, weekly and monthly and promptly distribute to all business owners and the executive management team in a timely manner.
• Interpret data, extract trends and identify insights
• Proactively provide timely feedback to the management team whenever key metrics and measurements exceed the acceptable parameters.
• Attends and contributes to meetings/calls with internal and external business partners
• Designing and plan BI solutions
• Writing relational and multidimensional database queries
• Configuring, deploying and maintaining database servers
• Experience with Data Extraction, Transformation and Loading (ETL) from different data sources like DB2, Oracle, MS SQL Server etc.
• Experienced with different Relational databases like Teradata, Oracle and SQL Server.
• Experienced working on large volume of Data using Teradata SQL
• Responsible for Analyzing report requirements and developing the reports by writing Teradata SQL Queries and using MS Excel
• Wrote several Teradata SQL Queries using Teradata SQL Assistant for Ad Hoc Data Pull request.
• Used Joins like Inner Joins, Outer joins while creating tables from multiple tables.
• Utilized ODBC for connectivity to Teradata via MS Excel to retrieve automatically from Teradata Database.
• Designed & developed various Ad hoc reports for different teams in Business (Teradata and Oracle SQL, MS ACCESS, MS EXCEL)
• Created pivot tables in Excel by getting data from Teradata and Oracle.
• Support the migration of ongoing responsibility for extraction and delivery of testing samples from Test Execution resources to the centralized Sampling team.
• Accountable for quality testing execution, reporting and analysis of results.
• Participate in test script development and test design.
• Other duties as assigned
- Business Intelligence Consultant at BANK OF AMERICA
- Business/Data Analyst at AT&T
- Data Inventory Analyst at CITY OF ARLINGTON - Arlington
- Data Research Analyst at ERNST & YOUNG
2 years, 5 months at this Job
- - Business Intelligence
- - General
- - General studies
- High School Diploma
Project Name: AIM Analytics
Description:.The project involves creation of ad hoc and canned reports as per business requirement. The project involves creation dashboards for the users.
• Coordinate with business analysts and reporting groups in designing aggregate business rules.
• Develop new Business Objects Webi Reports based on the new Business Specifications and Report Standards.
• Worked extensively with the major functionality of BO like Breaks, sections, Group values, Sorts, Pre-defined conditions, conditional formatting , Ranking etc.
• Worked the BO functionality of Linking document , Input Control , Drill , Linking Element etc.
• Design and Develop Test Scenarios, Test Procedures, Test Cases, and Test Data according to business requirements.
• Schedule Business Objects Reports to refresh automatically daily, weekly and monthly at specific time with pre-defined conditions (filters).
• Work on report brusting to send the personalized data to users.
• Test Business Objects reports and validate values as per user requirements. Environment: SAP Business Objects 3.1, Windows 7, MS Office (MS Excel, MS Access, Power point etc)
- SR. Business Intelligence Consultant at AIM Specialty Health
- SR. Business Intelligence Consultant at LAWSON PRODUCTS
- BI Project Manager at WALGREENS
- SR. BUSINESS OBJECTS /AB INITIO Lead Consultant at WALGREENS
4 years, 9 months at this Job
- Bachelors - Technology
• Responsible for enhancing in Fulton County reporting infrastructure from legacy, manual and file driven processes and reporting to efficient automated process and reporting using Microsoft SQL Server 2016, SSRS and Tableau 2018.1 and Odyssey.
• Collaborating with Managers and Directors of Office of the Solicitor General to gain understanding of project requirements, objectives, and overall vision
• Collaborating with team members and business clients to locate and audit potential data sources and create proper documentation for each aspect of project.
• Convert legacy reporting and code from Odyssey, Pro Dialog, Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Access into Tableau reporting so business users can find answers to complex business problems in 50% less time.
• Created Microsoft SSIS Packages to Extract and Load data from various data sources into local data repository.
- Business Intelligence Consultant (Contract) at Fulton County Government
- Data Science Consultant at Kids II
- Office of District Attorney at Fulton County Government
- Marketing Operations at Delta Air Lines
1 year at this Job
- Masters of Business Administration - Management