Environment: SAP BI 4.x, BW 7.x, Oracle (12c - 11g), QlikView 11, Tableau (9.x - 10.x) Responsibilities: ❖ Designed, developed, tested, and maintained Tableau functional reports based on user requirements ❖ Mastered the ability to design and deploy rich Graphic visualizations with Drill Down and Drop down menu option and Parameters using Tableau ❖ Created different KPI using calculated key figures and parameters ❖ Developed Tableau data visualization using Cross tabs, Heat maps, Box and Whisker charts, Scatter Plots, Geographic Map, Pie Charts and Bar Charts and Density Chart ❖ Developed donut charts and implemented complex features in charts like creating bar charts in tooltip ❖ Sustained all SAP Business Objects environments including DEV/QA/PROD ❖ Worked solely sustaining several SAP BusinessObjects dashboards, universes, WebI reports and Publications in both XI 3.1 and BI 4x environments ❖ Created several richly formatted complex WebI reports based on user requirements ❖ Performance tuning, maintenance and upgrading existing dashboards using best practices for better user experience ❖ Troubleshoot complex issues and errors affecting the performance of dashboards in PROD including several connectivity issues ❖ Created and maintained publications for WebI reports in both 3.1 and 4.1 environments ❖ Helped team with testing, upgrading SAP BusinessObjects BI 4.1/4.0 implementation ❖ Used UDT( Universe Design Tool) & IDT(Information Design Tool) to create .unv and converting into unx universes using universe design best practices
- SAP BI Developer/Tableau Developer at Raytheon
- SAP BusinessObjects Developer/Xcelsius Developer at Pratt & Whitney
- SAP BusinessObjects Developer at Forest Labs
- SAP BusinessObjects Developer/Xcelsius Developer at Raytheon Corporate Office
5 years, 11 months at this Job
As a BI consultant, I've helped Santri Solucoes create and develop a Business Intelligence department. Santri develops, maintain and distribute their own software, which is an ERP for hardware stores (Retail). Santri didn't offered any BI solutions for their clients. My main achievements with santri were: - Created and developed Business Intelligence department for Santri Soluções - Defined data models, methodologies and best practices for the BI department. - Helped in the recruitment process, interviewing and hiring 2 professionals to be part of the permanent team; - Defined technology to be adopted by the company, in terms of development and presentation tools (ETL and OLAP/Data Visualization). - Developed Stage, ODS and Star Schema layers. - Create and develop a data mart for the sales module.
- Business Intelligence Consultant at Santri Soluções
- ETL Specialist - Client at UPBI Business Insight - Business Intelligence Consulting
- Business Intelligence Consultant - Client at A2F - Database Services and Consulting
- Business Intelligence Consultant - Clients at Five Acts - Tableau Software distribution and consulting
1 year, 2 months at this Job
- Data Processing Technology - Technology
• Developing Business Intelligence Strategy roadmaps designing Kimball Methodology
• Data Modeling for IBM Cognos Business Report Studio, Framework Manager
• Developing SQL Server for Linux, Microsoft Windows
• Working with Virtual Machines
• Methodologies for servicing Business Intelligence clients
• SQL Server Development, scripting for Data Warehouses
- Independent Business Intelligence Consultant at IBM Cognos
- Business Intelligence Consultant at Enterprise Bank
- Founder & Chief Executive at Northstar Analytics
- Practice Director, Enterprise Analytics at Alpine Consulting
3 years, 3 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Product Development
• Coordinate Marketing Business Intelligence.
• Development and Implementation of OLAP Cubes.
• Approve all the processes and controls associated with the marketing activity.
• Implement new sources of information such as information to optimize the work of the team and the consolidation of information with the IT and Finance Department.
- Marketing Business Intelligence Consultant at Telefónica Nicaragua (Movistar)
- RAO Regional Expert at Municipal Management
- Income Specialist at
1 year, 11 months at this Job
- - Information Systems
- - Revenue Assurance
3H Consultants is a business intelligence consulting firm dedicated to helping businesses leverage data to make strategic business decisions. Clients include small and medium sized businesses in the tech, financial services, insurance, transportation, food & beverage, logistics, and property management industries. Key client engagements include: Client: American Access Casualty Company Industry: Insurance # of End Users: 30 Tech Stack: QlikView, NPrinting Project Purpose & Outcome: Partnered with client CIO, DBA, and actuaries to install and optimize enterprise BI systems. Implemented and configured Qlik and NPrinting for report distribution, including 5 QlikView apps and 3 distribution reports.
- Principal Business Intelligence Consultant at 3H CONSULTANTS
- Chief Executive Officer at PARCO FOODS
- at PARCO FOODS
- Chief Financial Officer at PARCO FOODS
8 years, 2 months at this Job
- Master of Science in Computer Science - Computer Science
- Bachelor of Science in Accounting - Accounting
• Participated in Project Planning sessions with Managers, Directors and VP of Analytics, to analyze business requirements and outlined proposed solutions to standardized reporting for Vixxo customers.
• Designed and Developed complex dashboard-like reports in Web Intelligence within SAP Business Objects 4.2 SP4 used by Vixxo to provide information about Open Service Requests and Preventative Maintenance requests by leader MTD and QTD for all their customers. All these dashboards have drilling functionalities to detail reports.
• Provided technical support, troubleshoot and fixed inconsistencies and complex issues with existing reports.
• Used many WebI functionalities like reporting contexts, element linking, using different type of charts, input controls, Opendoc functionality along with dummy objects to pass proper parameters and more.
• Developed and supported other Accounting scorecard reports for Starbucks client, combining multiple data providers to show proper service requests against accounting metrics.
• Supported and maintained SAP BO IDT Universes, creating new objects for reporting and adding new tables and joining them to the fact tables as needed and adding them to existing contexts.
• Created Oracle PL/SQL queries and scripts to validate reports against EDW and Data Mart
• Worked on Agile methodology on 2-week sprints, having a Demo Day to show client progress.
• Worked along Business Analyst on creating a Functional Report Specification document and Change Log document to track changes on WebI dashboards/reports.
- Sr Business Intelligence Consultant at Infosol Inc
- Sr Business Intelligence Developer/Architect/Admin at SSM Health
- Sr BI Business Objects Developer/Analyst (Contract) at FedEx Ground
- Sr Business Intelligence Consultant at Catch Intelligence (formerly People Services Center)
5 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Computer Science
contract ended as project backlogs were completed) Brought aboard for a 6 Month Contract to get workload caught up. ETL and development of business intelligence solutions. Develop and improve ETL processes using Microsoft SQL Server SSIS. Assist with data cleanup and standardizations. Assist with Migration of ETL data integration to various systems. Business Intelligence Training and mentoring of junior level staff.
- Business Intelligence Consultant at Selene Finance LP - Alluvion Staffing, Inc
- Business Intelligence Consultant at Targa Resources - Polaris Solutions, Inc
- Business Intelligence Analyst at Tetra Technologies
- Senior Business Intelligence Analyst at Forum Energy Technologies
5 months at this Job
- - Business Applications
- Master of Business Administration in Computer - Computer/Information Technology
- Bachelor of Business Administration in Finance - Finance
- Associates Degree in Computer Programming - Computer Programming
Project: SAP BWBO Implementation Contribution:
➢ Engineering, Creation and implementation of existing Business Objects Universes, Webi Reports, Crystal Reports, Dashboards, Data Services and Data-flows.
➢ Creation of technical concept and implementation of new and adjustment of existing Oracles tables, SAP interfaces and Bo universe
➢ Converting all Webi and crystal reports from legacy data models to new data model.
➢ Reports migration from BAAN ERP environment to SAP environment.
➢ Using enhanced SAP Web Intelligence and SAP Dashboards developing skills.
➢ Working on SAP BW powered HANA modelling and testing.
➢ Gap analysis for Sales, Purchasing, Material management and Logistics modules.
➢ Communicating with Stakeholders and Power users.
➢ Responsible for Business Objects administration activities.
➢ Business user training on new Adhoc Universes and Reports and technical documentation.
➢ Re-Designing and troubleshooting existing reports to improve performance
➢ Design the queries in Oracle 11g SQL developer
➢ Assisting in user testing Environment: BAAN, SAP ECC, SAP BW, SAP BODS, SAP BO 4.1 SP7, Webi Reports, SAP Dashboards, Power BI
- Business Intelligence Consultant at Bosch LLC
- Sr Business Intelligence Analyst at C Spire wireless
- Sr SAP BI Consultant at Zimmer Biomet
- SAP BI Reporting Analyst at T-Mobile
3 months at this Job
1 year 10 months + Principal consultant and partner responsible for business development, implementation of predictive analytics, and other business process concerns for the consultancy's clients. NOTE: This is an ongoing project, on top of full time employment.
- Principal Business Intelligence Consultant at Prescient Data Labs
- Data Science Associate at Prescient Data Labs
- EMR Programmer/Data Analyst at The CORE Institute
- Edson Student Entrepreneurship Intern at Arizona State University
1 year, 9 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - (BS), Business Management and Entrepreneurship
- Bachelor's of Science - (BS), Computer Information Systems
Working as a senior business intelligence analyst performing BI architect and a senior developer role using SSIS and Datastage. Also work on REST services creating required ebd points for campaign creation and coupon redemption. Following are the tools I have worked upon: .NET, SSIS, SSRS, SSAS, Angular Js, Datastage, Power BI, Tabuleau, Java, J2EE, Splunk
- Senior Business Intelligence Consultant at Meijer
- Systems Analyst (MSBI Technical Lead) at Florida Power and Light
- Systems Analyst BI Developer at Direct Energy
- Senior Oracle Developer/ BI Developer at Ingersoll Rand
1 year, 3 months at this Job