Currently working as senior Business Intelligence developer at Brookdale Senior Living in Brentwood TN primary responsibilities include
Currently working as senior Business Intelligence developer at Brookdale Senior Living in Brentwood TN
primary responsibilities include
- Senior Business Intelligence Developer at Brookdale Senior Living
- Senior Business Intelligence Developer at Brookdale Senior Living
- Data Architect at Inventory Locator Services
- Senior DWBI Consultant at DWBI
4 years, 1 month at this Job
- Bachelor's - Electronics & Communication
• Create Application Insights code through Lens Explorer for extracting, parsing aggregating and analyzing criteria-based data on a Kusto Azure data lake and an Information Customer (ICM) Management Visual Studio online SQL database (RDBMS) that is also used for system checks and balances. Transform data into Power BI and extract to Kusto for modifying creations.
• Perform engineering tasks as part of various customer initiatives for company as assigned by manager based on company's business priorities with professional high-quality results.
• Apply knowledge of data science and analytics to identify and implement solutions.
• Build analytics dashboards with Power BI Professional (including using DAX functionality) and handle automated, targeted communication channels for products and solutions from many sources. Create controls, filters, calculated columns and derived columns with while using DAX.
• Provide software engineering services for customers for various Cloud, Mobility and Data initiatives, solutions or products. Worked as a team member developing criteria based code.
• Representing the company as a Business Intelligence Developer/Analyst in discussions, engagements while working on various projects and collaborate with customers.
• Support technical consultants for customer engagements through skype and other means.
- Business Intelligence Developer at Terawe Corporation
- at Bellevue College
- Document Control Specialist | CATIA Engineering Design-Modifications at L & E Tubing Inc
- Business Customer Computer Technical Support at Costco Corporation
1 year, 1 month at this Job
- Associate in Applied Science degree - Information Systems
- Certificate of Accomplishment
Tableau Responsibilities: Lead developer responsible for implementing and supporting reporting dashboards using Tableau. Implementation activities include requirements gathering, designing, developing, testing, and performance tuning dashboards. Dashboards connect to a transactional production Oracle database and support internal company operations across Sales, Marketing, Legal, Supply Chain, Customer Service, and Scientific Operations departments. Support for dashboards includes upgrades as needed, training users on Tableau, and updating data sources and reports to accommodate changes in business data structure. Senior Business Intelligence Developer - PL SQL Responsibilities: Develop and test recurring and ad hoc PL SQL reports against a transactional production Oracle database. Development activities include requirements gathering, designing, developing, and testing reports. Reports are used to support internal analyses across departments as well as support our external sales force. Many reports require hierarchical query elements and contain complex business logic. Other duties include translating extensive retail incentive rules into queries to be used to create materialized views or scheduled jobs. Senior Business Intelligence Developer - Data Analysis Responsibilities: Perform data analyses for company executives from all departments. Types of analysis includes evaluating efficacy of retail promotions and sales force incentives, evaluating success of product sampling campaigns, providing data on most common product order combinations for improved packing line automation, identifying target markets for expansion, customer retention analysis, creating estimates of future incentive results, providing sample size guidelines for statistically significant market tests, and evaluating significance and bias of performed tests with suggested future improvements.
- Senior Business Intelligence Developer at AdvoCare International
- Consultant - Business Intelligence at Clear Peak Consulting
- Project Manager at US-Analytics Solutions Group
- Business Technology Analyst - Federal Siebel at Deloitte Consulting LLP
2 years, 5 months at this Job
- MSE in Applied Math & Statistics - Applied Math & Statistics
- BS in Applied Math & Statistics and Economics - Applied Math & Statistics and Economics
Oregon Youth Authority
ISS6 Business Intelligence Developer- Full Time
● Responsible for ensuring implementation of T-SQL in a manner that achieves department and company objectives.
● Responsible for designing, implementing, and maintaining Crystal Reports for various departments with OYA.
● Work with current users within the agency as well as external users to discuss scope of the project.
● Monitoring Business Objects performance to maintain optimum performance.
● Review design changes and assess the impact of the changes on the agency as a whole.
● Provide technical assistance to the users of JJIS reporting systems.
● Responsible for maintaining the Business Objects for the user security, folder structures, and failed instances.
● Technical Environment: JJIS, Oracle 12.0 ,SAP 4.0, OTIS,SSMS 2012,T-SQL.
- Business Intelligence Developer at Oregon Youth Authority
- Database Administrator Specialist at System
- Junior Database Administrator at West Coast Bank/Columbia Bank
- Temp at Lunar
4 years, 10 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Management Information Systems , Management and General Business
Business Intelligence & Analytics Lead
Business Intelligence & Analytics Lead
- Business Intelligence Developer at Ensign Bickford
- Data Analyst at NexGen Public Safety Solutions
- League Manager at Weik/ Towne Horseshoe League
- Crime & Intelligence Analyst at Branford Police Department
8 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Criminal Justice
• Deliver robust BI solutions that serves MIDAS clients and stands apart from competitors with Tableau/AWS, IBM Cognos, and implementing AWS best practices
• Identifying and integrating data from multiple MIDAS data sources in batch and real time
• Migration of cognos reports from legacy to AWS environment from Oracle 12c to Redshift
• Configure, maintain and administer Cognos models, packages, reports and dashboards
• Performance tuning of long running reports and Support upgrades / technical releases
• Work with DevOps team to automate deployments
• Maintain responsibility for building and launching new data models that provide intuitive analytics to MIDAS clients
• Design and Implement metadata models in Cognos Framework Manager
• Creation of Dimensionally Modelled Relational Model (DMR) in cognos
• Creating and Scheduling jobs with Tivoli Workload Scheduler (TWS)
• Projects Leading and mentoring team of BI developers for specific projects and tasks
Project Title: Multidimensional Insurance Data Analytics System (MIDAS)
Client Name: Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services, USA
Role: Senior Business Intelligence Developer
- Senior Business Intelligence Developer at CACI International
- Senior Cognos Consultant / Senior Java Developer / Application Lead at Mindfinders Inc
- Senior Cognos Consultant at Mindfinders Inc
- Senior Cognos Consultant at APEX IT Services, LLC
11 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Engineering - Computers
• Business intelligence developer specializing in Pharmacy, Oncology, and Inpatient Orders
• Team lead for Self-Service BI through SAP Web Intelligence
• Present requests, issues and new reports to the Application Steering Committee
• Develop, performed data validation, and trained 80 users on two Universes for Pharmacy
• Report development utilizing SQL and Crystal Reports to create data visualizations
• Working with management to find solutions for their reporting needs
- Business Intelligence Developer at Centura Health
- Business Systems Analyst at Centura Health
- Records & Information Management Analyst III at Whiting Petroleum
- Records & Information Management Analyst at SM Energy
1 year, 11 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts in Liberal Arts - Leadership and Professional Development
- Masters of Library Science and Information Studies - Database Design
Lead Implementation of new BI solution Guidewire InfoCenter. Worked to identify Reporting needs for Claims, Billing and Policy departments. Managed a team of 4 individuals, which included 1 offsite ETL developer and 3 Front-end COGNOS developers. Lead all sprint planning to divide use case into task list. Converted legacy data into guidewire system which involved modifying product model as per requirements. Coordinating with migration team to analyzed defects in system. Worked with End users to understand their business needs for each report, then communicated this need to my team to produce quality deliverables. Utilized SAP Data services for all backend Code changes and validated all data that was pushed from migration tables to Datahub was 100% accurate. In addition Utilized COGNOS to develop all new InfoCenter Reports as well as worked as the COGNOS administrator to update Framework manager with all data modeling changes and connection configurations.
- Sr. Business Intelligence Developer at NYSIR
- Manager - Campaign Business Intelligence at Cablevision System Corp
- Business Intelligence Developer/Analyst at Cablevision System Corp
- Junior Developer/Reporting Analyst at Realty Data Corp
1 year, 7 months at this Job
- Masters of Science - Project Management
- Bachelors of Science - Information Systems
- Associate of Science - Computer Science
Designed, developed and implemented university-wide business intelligence products as a basis for information analysis,
operational effectiveness, strategic workforce planning, policy determination and executive decision making
• Areas of analytics included compensation and benefits, staff, demographics and transactions across employee populations
- Business Intelligence Developer at The Ohio State University
- Graduate Teaching Associate at Department of Mathematics & Statistics, Bowling Green State University
- Graduate Administrate Assistant at Department of Mathematics & Statistics, Bowling Green State University
- Student Data Analyst at Office of Equity & Diversity, Bowling Green State University
9 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Economics
- Bachelor's - Statistics
- Master's - Applied Statistics
Responsibilities Develop and maintain data warehouses for various auxiliary sales team within Google. Provide business analysis and reporting for senior management. Develop and maintain various sales data dashboards for weekly performance reporting. Accomplishments Created pipeline processes using various internal Google tools for development and maintenance of SQL and Python based programs in different environments. Created a revenue coverage model to map relative work completed between different tiered sales teams. Skills Used Business Intelligence research and gathering. Data vetting. Maintaining communication channels between various internal teams to ensure proper interpretation of data and accurate implementation of analytical methods. Coding in SQL and Python. Writing development documents outlining the entire process of information gathering, data sources, analytic methods, and explanations on the code that produces the final results.
- Business Intelligence Developer at Adecco, onsite at Google
- Compliance Analyst at Google
- Research Assistant at UCLA
3 years, 11 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts - Asian Studies