Business Intelligence Developer/Analyst for a Business Intelligence company servicing the Northern Houston area.
• Implemented a Point-of-sale business solution (Future POS) to gather customer and transaction information, process payroll, and analyze sales data. Created an inventory control using SQL Server 2005 and SSRS reporting. Developed a secondary digital and cash payment system for off-site purchases. Developed an SSRS Report Builder Sales, CRM, and back office reporting solution. Began development and implementation of a Microsoft Dynamics Point-of-Sale 2009 POS solution instance to replace existing CRM.
• Implemented a Point-of-sale business solution (Future POS) for a local business expansion location. Used existing database instance to create and customize new machine. Researched and applied methods for cost savings on hardware, software licensing, and vendor customization.
• Developed and implemented a business process solution to increase efficiency and productivity for a local café and boutique. Reorganized the management structure for better delegation authority.
• Created a Quickbooks financial solution. Developed an ETL and reporting solution for Quickbooks utilizing QODBC and SSRS Report Builder.
• Oversaw an expansion into a satellite kiosk location along with a new Point of Sale application customization and database implementation (Heartland POS).
• Analyzed and developed business process flows for a local restaurant. Maintained and diagnosed existing POS system.
• Drafted a proposal and placed a successful bid for a reporting and ETL solution.
• Designed, tested, and implemented an SSRS solution for a pipe manufacturing company connecting to a Quickbooks Enterprise financial solution. Implemented an ETL solution utilizing QODBC and QRemote.
- Business Intelligence Developer/Analyst at Business Intelligence Solutions of Conroe
- Business Intelligence Developer at Business Intelligence Solutions of Conroe
- Development Analyst, SCADA Systems at Business Intelligence Solutions of Conroe
- Senior Systems Specialist at Enterprise Products
5 years, 9 months at this Job
- - Computer Science
- - Military Science
Business intelligence developer and programmer. Business development and analysts. Create and support new initiatives. Called to resolve problems that have ellueded others. Provided enhancements and created new company web site.
- Business intelligence developer and programmer at Viking
at this Job
- Master's - Computer information systems
to present): Developing DataMart BI solutions using different databases framework as SSIS in Microsoft, Oracle and Hadoop. Creating and designing reports and dashboards using SSRS, power BI, oracle BI publisher and excel power pivot. Revenue Assurance Team Leader At Sudatel Telecom Group (February (2017)- December (2018)): My job is to assure the processes used to maximize an operator's revenue by plugging all revenue leakages in the value chain, as well as supporting business processes that help maximize revenue and minimize costs by developing data warehouses, performing ETL process, creating reports and dashboards and KPIs. Business Intelligence Developer At NRZ Consultancy Company (January (2015) - January (2017)): My duty was to develop effective business intelligence and data warehouse solutions that produces high quality reports and analyses. Also developing and maintaining BI solutions using oracle platforms and working with excel 2016, creating dashboards, calculating and displaying KPIs using different reporting tool such as Datazen, in addition to working with Hadoop and creating data mining models.
- Business Intelligence Developer at WORK EXPERENICE
2 months at this Job
- BSc. Honors in Information Technology - Information Technology
Business Intelligence developer certified in Epic Systems ambulatory data model and specializing in SQL and Crystal Report development of clinical data. Collaborates with the Epic application team to determine reporting requirements and requested data. Performs code reviews on SQL scripts and Crystal Reports ready for deployment to Premise Health's production Epic system. Accomplishments
• Created a new process for extracting and delivering customer's own Epic data via SQL and Crystal Reports
• Optimized various Crystal Reports by removing redundant tables and SQL code thereby increasing overall performance Software Used: SQL Server, Qlik Sense, Service Now, Epic Systems Skills Used: Time Management, Project Management, Communication
- Senior Business Intelligence Developer at Premise Health
- Consulting Application Engineer at HCA Healthcare
- Manager of Business Intelligence Reporting Tools at HCA Healthcare
- Team Lead Consulting Application Engineer at HCA Healthcare
1 year, 2 months at this Job
- Master of Science in Information Systems - Database, Application Development, and Project Management
- Bachelor of Business Administration in Accounting Information Systems - Accounting
Meet and collaborate with business analysts and Duke Health customers to identify and gather business
requirements and understand their analytical needs.
• Develop reports for Duke Health stakeholders utilizing business intelligence tools such as SQL Developer, Crystal Reports, Tableau and Webi.
• Utilize Business Objects Designer tool to create and maintain universes.
- Business Intelligence Developer at Duke University Health System
- Statistical Analyst at Duke University Health System
- Data Analyst Intern at Crain Communications Inc
- Video Scout Intern at Baseball Info Solutions
2 years, 7 months at this Job
- Master of Science - Information Technology Management
- Bachelor of Science - Sports Administration
involves the consistent reciprocation of innovative thinking exhibited by strategic, organized, and forward-thinking in Executive Business Consulting surrounding the study, research, and development of Entrepreneurship and Business Intelligence. Forefront of Innovation. Principal Business Applications Developer: 1. "Innovation, the Catalyst of Success." 2. Business Intelligence: Information and Technology sector strives to evaluate the concerns, problems, and needs affiliated with hospitals and healthcare settings. 3."EPRA© Verify" Software Design; and The Development of the "Department Equipment Usage© Tracker" with the sole purpose of Eliminating and Reducing Healthcare/Hospital Acquired Infections. Designs and projects solve occupational public health system related problems. Part 4: TECHNOLOGY SKILLED BACKGROUND Advanced Microsoft Office Suite Mac and PC User: Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Access, Publisher, SharePoint and Outlook; Advanced User with Macro Formulation and Knowledge, Apple: Pages, Keynote, etc. Expert and Advanced Skills Business and Corporate Industry Research Skills and Scientific Methods and Experimental Skills Novice AutoCAD Drafting Software and C++ Experience; Kinkaid EMSI program offered at the Kinkaid School- Engineering/Mathematics/Science/Institute. U.S. Patent Proposal Software Design Completed in AUG 2011. Part 5: QUALIFICATIONS SUMMARY Exceptional knowledge acquired through collegiate coursework, research, and healthcare field experience to successfully facilitate the visions of a Business and Customer Service Environment. Business Etiquette and Terminology is at the Proficient Level of communicating and understanding. A Known Leader with strong interpersonal skills described as a thorough, hardworking, self-starter who learns quickly and functions effectively within team environments and independently. Part 6: DESCRIPTIVE QUALITIES Detail-Oriented, Excellent with Time-Management Skills, A Well-Prepared and Intelligent Professional. A Great Public Speaker Active Voice and Participant in Meetings with Strong Accountability A "True" and "Value-based" TEAM PLAYER. Communicator, Problem-solver, and Extroverted Leader. Part 7: PROFESSIONAL BUSINESS OPERATIONAL WORK EXPERIENCE
- Principal Business Intelligence Developer at Lex Enterprises Inc
- Healthcare Web Applications Developer at CAREERS AND EMPLOYMENT
- Benefit Investigation Specialist at AMERISOURCEBERGEN CORPORATION LASH GROUP
- Medical Scribe Internship at PHYSASSIST SCRIBES, INC
9 years at this Job
- High School Diploma
It is a leading global financial services firm and one of the largest banking institutions in the US. Responsibilities:
• Captured requirements for future architectural or tool set changes in the Identity & Access Management infrastructure.
• Identified the techniques and technologies that should be applied at the enterprise level.
• Defined the design, requirements and architecture that the GIAM infrastructure must support.
• Identified, analyzed and addressed any technical dependencies and interfaces.
• Developed operational methods to sustain performance, reliability, and availability.
• Worked with engineers and operational support staff to provide solutions that meet business and technical requirements which follow firm-wide enterprise architecture and corporate Identity Management practices.
• Assisted in the development of procedures, standards and documentation.
• Developed Self-Service Reporting with the entire Identity & Access Management infrastructure lifecycle, software, and tool sets.
• Involved in all the phases of Business Reports including Requirements Collection, Report Design, Data Mapping & Analysis, Building and Testing the Data of Report.
• Carried out data collection and data analysis with SQL, SAS, Java, and R language.
• Analyzed and delivered and the financial reports that came from different sources, such as Oracle (MIS System), ICDW Teradata (Data-Warehousing), SQL Server, MS Excel.
• Designed and implemented the regular (Daily, Weekly, Monthly, Quarterly ) or Non-regular financial reports by Oracle Packages, Procedures, Trigger, SAS System and Unix Shell Scripts.
• Created scripts to create new tables, views, queries for new enhancement in the application using SQL Developer and TOAD.
• Identified and troubleshoot the applications' issues that were related the financial reports.
• Debugging / editing the existing SQL Scripts.
• Delivered One-Stop Reporting Service for the clients across the firm.
• Delivered the Automation Reconciliation Reports Solution in Firmwide Business Intelligence (FBI) website for Korea Corporate & Investment Bank team, such as Athena (Risk Pricing and Trade Management Platform), Anvil (Global Repo Trading Application), Kapital (Smalltalk Based Trading and Risk Management), Opics(Transaction Processing in Financial Products, Accounting Generation, Position Management and P&L Calculation), GTS (Global Trade System), IDDA (International Demand Deposit Accounting), LVB (Low Value Payment Execution Box) and MTS (Money Transfer System) applications.
• Built the processes with the ID-Analyze Data Warehouse, these data sources are from IDVault (Center Repository for User Identities), JANUS(SSO Web-Based Access Management), KEON (UNIX Access Control),TAMS(Hardware Inventory, Asset Management), EES(Enterprise Entitlement Service), SEAL (Standards and Engineering Application Library), IBID (Investment Bank ID Management), RSAM(Retail System Access Manager), GEI (Global Entitlements Inventory) systems.
• Verified and analyzed the data of reports to detect and identify financial fraud, and eliminated the mistake of reports.
• Delivered regular financial reports to report owner and managers by Email automatically, such as IR2 Recon of Officials, Load Investor information for Portfolio, AD HOC, and Exam Management, MINI. Environment: SQL, SAS, R, Python, Java, DataTable, Oracle, TOAD, Data Loading, Teradata, SQL Assistant, , Unix Shell Scripts, Apache Tomcat, SVN, JIRA, Eclipse, SSH, FTP.
- Business Intelligence Developer at JPMorgan Chase & Co
- Data Analyst and Database Administrator at China National Petroleum Corporation
- Java Developer at Beijing Risesoft Technology
5 years, 8 months at this Job
- Master of Science in Computer Science - Computer Science
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science - Computer Science
Philadelphia, PA USA
Business Intelligence Developer/Analyst
• Python Workshop o SQL/Qlik developers needed to learn python to deliver on research requests o I along with a senior developer, started a weekly python workshop as part of continuous eduction program to educate SQL developers on data analytics and visualization through python o Nominated for Drexel Coop award (results pending)
• Service Now Analytics Project o Created a Qlik Sense data model based on analysis of the end user workflow for IT service management platform throughout the enterprise o Developed a Qlik Sense application with visualizations for different levels of granularity track. o Presented application to Jefferson University Executive Team and put application into production system for them to use
• Clarity & Selectrus Versioning Application o Wrote a python program to extract and upgrade SQL scripts o Saved 100+ man hours by automating the quarterly upgrade process
• Qlik Sense Server Projects o Developed a python script to monitor data access for over 10,000 end users enabling the IT management to govern data and purge inactive accounts o Automated Qlik reports through engine and Qlik Repository Service APIs o Created and maintained mashups from different Qlik applications
• Bitbucket Continious Integration/ Development o Set up continuous integration/ development for Bitbucket server code repository using Jenkins and webhooks Technologies And Methodologies: Qlik, Python, Node.js, EPIC, Jenkins, Qlik APIs, Excel, Agile, Scrum
- Business Intelligence Developer/Analyst at Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
- Android Developer & UI/UX designer at WalkLoc
- Backend Engineer at Project One Inc
- at Drexel University College of Computing and Informatics
6 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Data Science
• Management a. Manage offshore reporting team. b. Enforces Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC) and other company IT stan- dards c. Assists cross-functional team members to recommend technical solutions to business issues and/or system issues d. Acts as peer reviewer for other application developers' output to enforce accept- ed programming standards and techniques
• Design a. Participate in defining scope of the project, designing the physical and logic b. Responsible for design, coding, testing and maintenance for ETL and reports within our PMS, data warehouse, and business intelligence platforms c. Writes and/or reviews functional and technical specification documents d. Writes and/or reviews business requirements documents in conjunction with business users e. Responsible for maintaining integrity of database information
• Development a. Manages middleware interface programs and or applications that move data be- tween systems using ETL functions(SSIS) b. Develop and maintain data architecture, data management standards/conven- tions, data dictionaries, data element naming standards & data dictionary meta- data standards c. Provides assistance and routine consultation to internal business users of BI content d. Develop reports as needed utilizing the Microsoft BI Stack (SSAS, SSIS, SSRS)
- Business Intelligence Developer II at North American Dental Group
- IT Consultant (Convergys) at Bellv-Tech, Inc
- SR. HR Systems Analyst and DBA/Data Architect (BI) at TMK IPSCO
- Sr. Comp and HRIS Analyst at TMK IPSCO
3 years, 2 months at this Job
- Masters of Science degree - Business Education
- Bachelors of Science degree - Information Technology and Management
Architected, developed, designed, deployed, and drove adoption for a new enterprise business intelligence solution for UNM Health System. The new system incorporated clinical, financial, and operational metrics and KPI's. Developed enterprise-wide Tableau dashboards and reports that are being used for data-driven strategic decisions to improve the health of the patients and the operations of the health system. Utilized SQL and SAS to develop the foundation of the system for data validation and statistical accuracy.
- Business Intelligence Developer at UNM Medical Group
- Biomedical Informatics Analyst, Clinical & Translational Science Center at University of New Mexico Health Sciences Center
- Statistician at University of New Mexico Early Childhood Services Center
- Lead Analyst at YP.com
1 year, 10 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts in Economics - Economics