to present): Developing DataMart BI solutions using different databases framework as SSIS in Microsoft, Oracle and Hadoop. Creating and designing reports and dashboards using SSRS, power BI, oracle BI publisher and excel power pivot. Revenue Assurance Team Leader At Sudatel Telecom Group (February (2017)- December (2018)): My job is to assure the processes used to maximize an operator's revenue by plugging all revenue leakages in the value chain, as well as supporting business processes that help maximize revenue and minimize costs by developing data warehouses, performing ETL process, creating reports and dashboards and KPIs. Business Intelligence Developer At NRZ Consultancy Company (January (2015) - January (2017)): My duty was to develop effective business intelligence and data warehouse solutions that produces high quality reports and analyses. Also developing and maintaining BI solutions using oracle platforms and working with excel 2016, creating dashboards, calculating and displaying KPIs using different reporting tool such as Datazen, in addition to working with Hadoop and creating data mining models.
- Business Intelligence Developer at WORK EXPERENICE
8 months at this Job
- BSc. Honors in Information Technology - Information Technology
Columbia, Missouri (Jan. 2010 - Jun. 2019 (9 Years))
◆ Senior Business Intelligence Developer: Audit Development: Works on the delivery and development of ongoing Millennium solutions as customer grows in the roll-out of Solutions and implements Optimization and Upgrade Projects
◆ IT Security Administrator of the Millennium 2018 code upgrade for the transition from Explorer Menu and Discern Analytics® (DA) to Discern Analytics 2® (DA2) and Reporting Portal.
◆ Extracts: Pulls data from Millennium to meet Project needs, registry requests, improve care delivery models, and streamline costs and reporting
◆ Programming Tools
◦ Oracle SQL Developer
◦ Microsoft SQL Server Management Studio
◦ Microsoft Visual Studio 2013
◆ Custom Reports: Development to meet departmental and clinical support communication of direct care, service requests, and work product. Development of reports to ensure Quality Assurance (QA) and auto generated reports as well as those for end-user on demand utilizing Explorer Menu, DA, and DA2:
◦ Meds Reconciliation Reports (Home, Transfer, and Discharge)
◦ Order Requisitions
◦ Rounds Reports
◦ Ambulatory Clinical Form
◦ Visit Summary
◦ Patient Summaries
◦ Nursing Hand-off
◦ Patient Medication Profile
◆ FirstNet® Data ED Wait Times: Query runs every fifteen minutes to poll Emergency Departments and Urgent Care facilities providing a mean value of 'door to doc' times within the past 2 hours
◆ Extracts: Pull data from Millennium to meet Project needs, improve care delivery models, streamline costs and reporting CMS, JACHO and other healthcare governing bodies
◆ Clinical Data Extracts to interface with third party tracking and monitoring systems:
TrackCore Operating Room
● 3rd party solution for tissue tracking and implant management integrated with RFID enclosures TheraDoc
● 3rd party solution for identifying infections including hospital acquired infections SPM Microsystems: A sterile processing solution
● 3rd party solution to track surgical instruments and tray sterilization and processing ◆ National Registry extracts: ◦ CEDR (Clinical Emergency Data Registry) is the first Emergency Medicine (EM) specialty-wide registry developed by ACEP ◦ CureSMA: Spinal Muscular Atrophy registry ◆ Leverages extensive knowledge of the CCL/Millennium Data Model and Architecture, using Discern Visual Developer®, Discern Explorer® and other reporting tools to meet customers' requests. ◦ Common reports in postscript or PDF format, accessible via Explorer Menu /DA2 ◦ Data files in CSV, Delimited Text, and XML format for consumption in third party applications ◦ Many other types of reports, requisitions and extracts utilizing prompts, record structures, temporary tables, and all aspects of the CCL programming language. ◆ Creates custom reports for Millennium Tools and Solutions such as: ◦ HNAUser® ◦ PrefMaint® ◦ PowerChart® ◦ SurgiNet® ◦ PathNet® ◦ FirstNet® ◦ PharmNet® ◦ Patient Portal® ◦ Message Center ◆ Discern Analytics(TM) and DA2: ◦ Administrator developing the security standards for the entire hospital system ◆ Programming Tools ◦ Oracle SQL Developer ◦ Microsoft SQL Server Management Studio ◦ Microsoft Visual Studio 2013 ◦ PL/SQL ◆ System Tools: ◦ Olympus® ◦ OpsViewScheduler® ◦ OpsViewMonitor® ◦ DiscernAnalytics/DA2 Administrator ◦ Linux/UNIX
- Senior Business Intelligence Developer at Tiger Institute for Health Innovation
- Senior Business Intelligence Developer at Cerner Corporation
- Senior Programmer Analyst at Tiger Institute for Health Innovation
9 years, 5 months at this Job
Supervisor: Bianca Walker (956) 220-3642, Part-Time, $45 Per Hour Duties, Accomplishments and Related Skills: * Partnered with the app development team, management, and end users to implement business intelligence solutions. * Built comprehensive reports using Microsoft Power BI, Tableau, and Visual Studio 2019. * Trained new employees to use Power BI to create automated reports. * Designed cloud architecture and cloud adoption plans for hosting complex application workloads on MS Azure. * Collaborated with the Chief Technology Officer to produce Standard Operating Procedures for large database management, storage, and recovery. * Installed developer tools (SQL Server Management Studio, Visual Studio 2019, and Azure DevOps) and trained personnel to use them to improve business processes. * Provided cost comparisons and served as an advisor on business purchases of software, hardware, and cloud storage. * Enhanced the efficiency of new and existing PowerApps. * Advised on the best methods for integrating Azure with MS Flow Functions. * Developed database (SQL Server, SharePoint Online, Azure) solutions to relevant web services, applications, and application monitoring services. * Performed SharePoint Administrator duties, which included managing permissions, script editing, and creating Lists/Libraries.
- Business Intelligence Developer Consultant at Iris Digital Innovations, Telecommute
- Accountant - Series at Pension Benefit Guaranty Corporation
- Gunners Mate at Reserves
- at US Navy
8 months at this Job
- MBA - Accounting
- Bachelor of Science in Accounting - Accounting
SQL Server/SSIS/SSRS/SSAS/Power BI)
YMCA of the USA is The Nation's Leading Non-profit Committed to Helping People and Communities to Learn, Grow and Thrive, The Y is a powerful association of men, women and children committed to bringing about lasting personal and social change. With a focus on nurturing the potential of every child and teen, improving the nation's health and well-being and providing opportunities to give back and support neighbours, the Y enables youth, adults, families and communities to be healthy, confident, connected and secure. The Y offers programs, services and initiatives focused on youth development, healthy living and social responsibility, according to the unique needs of the communities it engages. My responsibilities working as a Business Intelligence Developer working on the ETL, Data warehouse, Reporting and Analysis on the various programs, services and initiatives offered by YMCA where they want to use the information gained from various sources for product enhancements, new product launches and product improvements. Amongst the various projects I worked were Diversity, Inclusion and Global (DIG), Common Metrics/Thriving Y, YMCA's Diabetes Prevention Program, Micromanagement
• Worked on development and maintenance of Data Extraction, Transformation and Loading using SSIS to extract the data from multiple source systems like Excel, SQL Server, csv files, flat files using proper control and data flow elements to the Staging area
• Worked on building the Data warehouse from the staging tables using SQL queries and SSIS
• Built various DataMart's from the Data warehouse as required by the business based on various subject areas using SQL queries, views, stored procedures and SSIS
• Querying and Analysis of the raw data received from the business to check for any issues, ambiguities, anomalies
• Worked with the Data Architect and the business to formulate solutions to resolve the data issues found in the raw data to ensure data consistency and accuracy in the warehouse
• Built the SSAS tabular model by writing SQL queries from the Data warehouse and fixing relationship issues between the tables
• Debugging any issues found in the testing phase to rectify or make changes to the warehouse queries, tabular models and reports or dashboards.
• Worked with DAX (Data Analysis Expression) to write complex calculations and measures which were used in the reports and dashboards
• Used Power BI Power Pivot to develop data analysis prototype and used Power View and Power Map to visualize reports and built KPI, Power BI dashboards and ad hoc reports as needed.
• Provide continued maintenance and development of bug fixes for the existing and new Power BI reports and DAX calculations/measures
• Developed various visuals in Power BI like the KPI, Card, Slicers, Bar Charts, Line Charts, Pie Charts etc. which were used to give useful insights and analysis to the business users
• Worked on designing and developing a Drill Down, Cross-tab, and Tabular Report using Report Server in SSRS to draw data from the Data Warehouse as required by business users
• Training the business users on giving basic knowledge about the data warehouse and DataMart's and navigation and usage of the reports. Environment: Windows server 2003, IIS 6.0, MS SQL Server-2016/2014/2012/2010/2008/2005 Enterprise Edition, SSIS, SSRS, SSAS, T-SQL, DTS, SQL Profiler, OLAP, OLTP, Erwin, Microsoft Visio 2010/2007, Office-2007-2010, MS Excel, Azure, C#, Microsoft Office, Power BI
- Business Intelligence Developer and Analyst at YMCA of the USA
- Business Intelligence Developer and Analyst at Rightpoint Inc
- Business Intelligence Developer and Analyst at AIM Specialty Health
- Business Intelligence Analyst (SQL Server/SSIS/SSRS/SSAS/Power BI) at Texas Capital Bank
11 months at this Job
Work with business intelligence tools such as Oracle Application Express (APEX) and SQL Developer to create reports and provide accurate data for the University's decision-makers regarding enrollment, retention, graduation rates, etc. access to university data and enhance data visualization for end users. points and dynamic actions based on users' response.
• Assist in the development, roll-out, and maintenance of dashboards to show trend analysis pertaining to various university metrics
• Work closely with DBAs and networking teams to improve existing Tableau infrastructure to provide broader
• Perform requirements gathering from different departments to be used during report development, while simultaneously providing support to our end users
• Enhanced functionality and performance of existing date-to-date reports by implementing data validation
• Coordinate ETL process with HR department and data warehouse team for talent acquisitions data stored in Taleo
• Generate ad-hoc reports as needed.
Work with business intelligence tools such as Oracle Application Express (APEX) and SQL Developer to create reports and provide accurate data for the University's decision-makers regarding enrollment, retention, graduation rates, etc.
access to university data and enhance data visualization for end users.
points and dynamic actions based on users' response.
- BUSINESS INTELLIGENCE DEVELOPER at Georgia State University
- TEST ENGINEER at Client-Delta Airlines
- QUALITY ASSURANCE ANALYST II at Georgia Institute of Technology
- PROGRAMMER/DEVELOPER at West Virginia Higher Education Policy Commission
2 years, 3 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Business Administration - Business Administration
- Graduate Certificate - Database Management & Business
Responsibilities: Environment: Win10, Oracle 11g, Teradata, SQL Server 2016, BI 4.2, Tableau 2018.2,2018.3
• Defined, designed, and implemented Business Intelligence (BI) technologies and services to enable the analysis of data to support strategic initiatives and ongoing business requirements.
• Develops business intelligence solutions using Business Objects and Tableau technologies.
• Assists in the development of an enterprise analytical and self-service/ ad-hoc reporting environment.
• Assists the BI Specialist in leading the business intelligence solution development life-cycle, development of BI standards and templates
• Possess a deep understanding of customers and how they are using data to drive their business and achieve their goals.
• Served as a mentor to entry BI developers in assisting to create a sustainable analytics ecosystem.
• Expertise working with business users to develop data visualizations, dashboards and reports using Tableau
Environment: Win10, Oracle 11g, Teradata, SQL Server 2016, BI 4.2, Tableau 2018.2,2018.3
- Business Intelligence Developer at Trinity Health
- Business Objects Developer at Ford Motor Company
- Business Objects Developer & Administrator at Children's Mercy Hospital
- Business Objects Developer at TyMetrix
11 months at this Job
Designed and developed data warehouses and all reporting needs. Designed and developed the data marts and cubes used in business intelligence analysis. Worked with the end user community to determine the reporting needs and ascertain that data warehousing met their needs.Designed, developed and modified data extraction and transformation routines for data warehouses.
- Business Intelligence Developer at Cavis /International
- Administrator Assistant Software and Network at Geodrill / Geoforage
- IT Manager at AMPO, Ougadougou
- Computer programmer and data entry operator at VSF
1 year, 2 months at this Job
- BS - Computer Science
PCNA is a leading supplier of promotional products. We partner with distributors who work with all kinds of customers - from big corporations to community nonprofits. Our 1,700+ employees are spread across five locations, including our corporate headquarters near Pittsburgh. But here's the thing - wherever our teammates go to work each day, their commitment to delivering great branded products is the same.
• Department: Enterprise Information Management. Title: Business Intelligence Analyst.
• Design, develop and implement the ETL process using SSIS to ingest information from various data sources, majority of the data source is the Syteline ERP system.
• Design, develop and implement Store Procedures, Views, Functions and other artifacts in TSQL for sourcing data and building enterprise data warehouse (EDW).
• Design, develop, implement and maintain SSRS report models and reports.
• Design, develop and implement multi-dimensional SSAS cubes for forecasting and analytical purpose.
• Design, develop and implement Tableau data visualization solutions to satisfy business requirements based on ERP system (OLTP) and EDW (OLAP) structure.
• Corporate with Business Analyst (BA) and Subject Matter Expert (SME) to achieve the requirement gathering, designing, analysis, confirmation and manipulation.
• Work with SME throughout the organization to identify opportunities for leveraging company data to drive business solutions. Mine and analyze data from EDW to drive optimization and improvement in areas of operational excellence, driving growth and other PCNA initiatives. Applied performance tuning on cubes, report models, reports, stored procedures, views and jobs.
• Provide assists to SME to set up BI&A environment, ensure users' experience. Provide training material to maximize value of BI&A products.
• Develop, maintain and implement automation processer Macro Scheduler to deal with ERP data ad-hoc entry and manipulate request.
• Coach and mentor PCNA BI team members on the various aspects of BI development.
- Business Intelligence Developer at Polyconcept North America
- Business Intelligence Developer at Astoria Bank
- Business Intelligence Developer at Astoria Bank
- SQL Server Developer at Penn Mutual
2 years, 1 month at this Job
- MS in Applied Mathematics - Applied Mathematics
60% and reducing used disk space by 25% data warehouse spanning 21 states and 1,400 radiologists schedules into a CSV which gets imported into the data warehouse, creating the opportunity to create and analyze new productivity metrics
60% and reducing used disk space by 25%
data warehouse spanning 21 states and 1,400 radiologists
schedules into a CSV which gets imported into the data warehouse, creating the opportunity to create and analyze new productivity metrics
- Business Intelligence Developer at Austin Radiological Association
- Business Intelligence Developer at Vecna Technologies
- SQL Developer Intern at BNY ConvergEx Group
2 years, 4 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration - Management Information Systems
• Designed and maintained all Business Intelligence architecture
• Automated federal and state reports saving the company over $100k annually
• Provided data regarding federal funding to support reinstatement of Certified Community Behavioral Health Client (CCBHC) worth over a billion dollars throughout the United States
• Identified, validated, and corrected all BI reports to ensure accuracy, validity, efficiency, and usefulness
• Developed software to transfer data securely between local servers and hosted Electronic Health Record and for direct queries of EHR database through web services
• Implemented Jira Service Desk for a company-wide help request portal
- Business Intelligence Developer / Analyst at Klamath Basin Behavioral Health
- Technical Consultant at Aspen Technical Services
- System Administrator at Klamath Basin Behavioral Health
- Network Security and Maintenance Intern at Cascade Comprehensive Care
1 year, 3 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Health Informatics
- Bachelor's - Applied Statistics