Business Intelligence, Data Architecture and Project leader for IT Department.
● Leader of Enterprise Strategic plan for Data and Innovation.
● EDW implementation leader - Partnered with Database Architect to select, design and implement
- Business Intelligence Manager at Brokers International, Ltd
- Leader of Dimensional Modeling at Brokers International, Ltd
- Senior Data Analyst/ IT Project Manager/ Lead Business Analyst at
- Senior Technical Sales Lead, Storage Area Network Solutions at ePlus, Inc
3 years, 2 months at this Job
- - Health Sciences Program
Create reporting for finance and senior leadership. Assist finance and leadership in understanding what the data means. Assist in the development of procedures to increase performance of various business segments. Manage staff to ensure consistency in analytics and reporting. Administer for Business Intelligence software. Ensure current releases of data model is handling the business needs and adjusting it as required. Develop dashboards and implement KPI's for end user consumption.
- Business Intelligence Manager at 2M Company
- PBX Operator at Billings Clinic
- Banker Connections at Wells Fargo
- at Global Crossing
7 years, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Business Administration Information Systems
• Provide Business Intelligence solutions for DSI and its customers using Microsoft's BI suite of tools and Power platform.
• Improve business processes and reduce costs for DSI and its customers. ◦ Create reports and dashboards for executive decision support ◦ Implement technology for increasing efficiency ◦ Develop requirements and design documentation such as Use Cases and State Diagram
• Implement software testing and user acceptance.
• Liaison between technical staff and non-technical staff.
• Manage the software change request process. ◦ Implement the software life cycle using Agile methodology. Facilitate software changes. ◦ Facilitate Product Backlog Grooming Sessions
- Business Intelligence Manager at Distributed Solutions, Inc
- Act as Product Backlog Owner at Globalstar Software Consultants
- Manager, Software Development Team at City of Hampton IT Department
- Manager/Business Analyst at New Hope Technology
7 years, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Chemistry - Chemistry
Develop Business Intelligence Solutions Analysis, Integration, Reporting Services (SSAS, SSIS, SSRS)
• Manage the full life cycle of development/reporting/integration projects: planning, design, develop, testing and rollout
• Produce well-tested, high-quality backend code
• Implement and support automated ETL, cubes and reports processes
• Perform analysis, design, development, test and maintenance of databases and programs
• Create tables, views, functions, stored procedures, cursors, triggers, joins, indexes, constraints
• Perform mapping. import and export data
• Ingest data from both relational SQL and NoSQL databases
• Develop complex data manipulation queries, data analysis, data analytics, data mining
• Optimize stored procedures
• Design and develop data Warehouse (multidimensional DB) and data mart, data modeling and entity-relationship diagram
• Develop statistical algorithms (regressions, decision trees), prediction and trends, statistical tests
• Understand the digital marketing methods and systems including Search, Display, Social Media trends and Content via google analytics
• Perform In-depth knowledge in multivariate testing and statistical analysis
• Perform unit and integration testing prior to launch, including functional and non-functional testing
• Support and troubleshoot applications
• Lead, teach and train team resources Key contributions:
• Translate business opportunities into data problems and define the project scope
• Build interactive dashboards that guide day-to-day operations, planning, and strategic decision-making
- Business Intelligence Manager at Axity-Intellego
- Business Intelligence and Data Scientist Manager at Campbells Soup
- Business Intelligence and Data Analytics Manager at Develop Business Intelligence Solutions
- Consultant at Getronics
4 years, 2 months at this Job
- Master's - Computer Science
- Bachelor's - Computer Systems Management
Led internal strategy and data governance counselling providing actionable business intelligence and strategic decision making. Developed reports, dashboards, analytics, and data mining, to create and illustrate historical, current, and predictive views of client behavior patterns allowing for business optimization. · Proactively collected and analyzed data; synthesize results of analyses, develop and make recommendations and alternatives based on the full spectrum of internal/external considerations. Providing administrative and analytical support as needed to drive day-to-day efficiencies and decisions. · Actively engage with multiple departments across the organization, including Product, UX, Engineering and Business to tackle problems and identify trends and opportunities
- Business Intelligence Manager at Verizon Wireless - Cellular & More
- Senior Manager - Marketing at COX AUTOMOTIVE
- Senior Analyst at Vehicle Valuation, Kelley Blue Book
- Campaign Manager - Marketing, Manheim at
4 months at this Job
- Certification - Big Data
- Bachelor of Arts - Economics
Established and drove the organization's corporate business intelligence strategy to improve overall data integrity and report quality. Managed a high-performance team of analysts/developers with a proven track record of measurable improvements and successful data projects. Continuously develop and oversee all aspects of data visualization including design, gateway administration, dashboard creation, developer training, and end user training. Designed and implemented a large data warehouse environment using ETL best practices and provided a proper platform for a variety of reporting and analytical tools. Developed and continually administer a series of elaborate ETL processes used to transform and consolidate data from various sources.
- BUSINESS INTELLIGENCE MANAGER at FHI
- SENIOR BUSINESS ANALYST at American Council on Exercise
- OPERATIONAL / FINANCIAL IT ANALYST at Preformed Line Products
- INTERNATIONAL BUSINESS ANALYST at Preformed Line Products
11 months at this Job
- MASTERS OF BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION - BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION
- BACHELORS OF BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION - BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION
- BACHELORS OF ACCOUNTING - ACCOUNTING
I am building a state of the art analytics function for Internal Audit at Nordstrom.
• Defining the vision, goals and requirements for a Business Intelligence Program within Internal Audit and building the team and function from scratch
• Building a Robotic Process Automation (RPA) capability within the organization
• Managing, designing, and building the data analytics strategy, program and solutions for Internal Audit
• Leading and collaborating effectively with Internal Audit team and management to understand data, analytical, and reporting needs; produce and deliver solutions that support those needs.
• Building relationships with key business partners across the organization
• Hiring and managed a team of data analysts and data scientists.
• Developing continuous monitoring solutions for both SOX and the business using business intelligence and robotic process automation
• Develop and execute a "Data Analytics Belt Program" within Internal Audit to increase analytical capability of audit principals Along with leading the team, I also support internal audit analytics by:
• Leading and performing data analysis to answer audit team hypothesis, business challenges especially value creation risks and opportunities, and strategic questions.
• Pulling and analyzing data using SQL out of various database sources such as Microsoft SQL Server, Teradata SQL Assistant and AWS Redshift.
• Developing and implementing Tableau Dashboards and kpi reports
• Using predictive and statistical testing to bring insight and awareness to risk and control performance.
• Manage Internal Audit Microsoft SQL Server Database (relational database)
- Business Intelligence Manager at Internal Audit
- Manager, Lean Six Sigma at Analytics
- Operations Consultant - Business Intelligence at Analytics
- Global Enterprise Advisor at Analytics
3 years, 1 month at this Job
- Certificate of Completion - Operations and Management
Reporting to the Head of Market Intelligence, responsible for delivering robust and actionable market and competitive intelligence to senior management and franchise leaders. Provide direct support for the Strategic Planning Process including market sizing and segmentation. Execute projects aimed at deepening understanding of growth opportunities in direct and adjacent end markets.
• For the entire PS business, develop updated and aligned estimates of current and forecasted market size, growth and competitive position. Segmented by product, application and geography
• Develop market size estimates and financial analysis in support of Technology Development Projects and Product Development Project (PDP) concept briefs
• Monitor and report competitive performance of PS peer set to stakeholders and leadership. Track peers through utilization of internal MM channels, public financial statements, analyst reports, product launch notices, BD notices, infrastructure investments, conference presentations, etc to formulate valuable competitive insights
• Work with Business Development Team to identify inorganic growth opportunities (licensing, partnerships and M&A) and establish relationships with external partners. Developed financial and business plans and formed internal teams to assess the value potential BD relationships and presented to senior management for approval
• Manage external vendors and consultants to increase group bandwidth and drive additional market research projects
- Business Intelligence Manager, Process Solutions at EMD Millipore Corporation
- Manager of Strategic Projects, Process Solutions at EMD Millipore Corporation
- Technical Product Manager, Integrated Process Solutions at EMD Millipore Corporation
- Product Manager, Single Use Bioreactors at EMD Millipore Corporation
4 years, 9 months at this Job
- Graduate Certificate - Biotechnology and Bioprocessing
- BS - Biology and Chemistry
Serve as sole Senior Business Intelligence Manager directing business intelligence initiatives by providing strategic direction and delivering analytics capabilities for Duracell's 4k global users. * Create and lead Duracell's analytics-driven culture by building enterprise data warehouse, establishing data architecture strategy, and implementing reporting solution, including SAP BusinessObjects and PowerBI. * Administer $7M+ annual operating budget and team of 14 onshore and offshore BI managers, developers, and analysts; hire, coach, manage workload, and conduct goal setting and performance review process. * Develop overall strategic roadmap and vision for Duracell's data management and analytic practice that increased BI usage by 100% in 6 months. * Led $6M initiative to deliver BI analytic capabilities by building complete BI solution from ground up; implemented initial SAP Hana Business Intelligence solution on AWS in 5 weeks. * Headed $300K initiative to architect and build data lake on Azure database cloud platform to enable analytic models to better predict cell defects, leading to 38% improvement in scrap costs. * Led initiative to transform database development team to leverage agile development methodology, leading to 50% reduction in development lifecycle for reporting enhancements; oversaw $270K initiative to transition database and analytic operations to full cloud solution, achieving $190K cost savings annually. * Delivered self-service data visualization capabilities using Power BI by partnering with key functional business executives in Sales, Marketing, and Manufacturing, reducing monthly reporting process time by average 40%.
- SENIOR BUSINESS INTELLIGENCE MANAGER at DURACELL
- BUSINESS INTELLIGENCE DIRECTOR at GE CAPITAL RAIL SERVICES
- MANAGER, INFORMATION MANAGEMENT at US CELLULAR
- BUSINESS INTELLIGENCE SOLUTION MANAGER at AON HEWITT
3 years, 2 months at this Job
- MASTER OF BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION - BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION
- BACHELOR OF ARTS IN ECONOMICS AND PSYCHOLOGY - INFORMATION MANAGEMENT
Design, develop, and implement market wide insights to drive growth and revenue within the Great Lakes Market. Create and communicate accurate, high-quality business insights on topics including porting and growth trends, retention and disconnect trends, industry/competitive trends, distribution and channel, program and segment performance. Provide professional businesses insights, business case development, communicate performance, make recommendations, and enable important decision-making around top initiatives for market leadership.
- Business Intelligence Manager at Verizon
- Consumer Marketing Manager at Verizon
- Indirect Marketing Manager at Verizon
- Marketing & Customer Intelligence Strategist at Verizon
1 year, 11 months at this Job
- Bachelor - Business Administration
- Master - Information Systems