Business leader of a 50+ cross-functional team, managing $20M+ revenue across a portfolio of brands including Aetna, Southwest Airlines and Synchrony Financial. Recognized as high potential leader. Selected for the top 30 women leadership program in North America.
• Spearheaded operational service models that drove resource efficiencies while growing revenue x8 over three years.
• Led integrated marketing team across brand, social, content, PR, performance marketing, media and analytics.
• Increased Aetna's brand equity by 50% after 5+ years of decline through a new brand strategy, marketing approach and plan. Inputs included investment planning, industry and consumer research, competitive analysis, segmentation and target prioritization, customer journeys and experience mapping.
• Built brand positioning, marketing plan, creative, performance plan and eCommerce platform for Aetna's first direct to consumer offering. Surpassed acquisition goals by 200%.
• Shifted sentiment of Aetna from negative to positive for the first time by introducing an award winning social, content activation program. Search and behavioral insights revealed new consumer health key 'care-abouts' which drove content topics. Platform served as the blueprint for all future content initiatives.
• Lead agency team for Southwest Airlines to provide CRM strategy, data, content, technology and creative services.
• Developed a new brand positioning and platform for Synchrony Financial, post separation from GE Capital.
- Business Leader at Ogilvy New York, Health Care & Lifestyle Brands
- Account Director at
- Analytics Consultant at Ogilvy New York, IBM
- Account Supervisor - Management Supervisor at Ogilvy New York, IBM
6 years, 8 months at this Job
- Ba - Chinese Studies
Food Operations Executive Team Leader (2014-2016) OVERVIEW: As Specialty Business Leader, oversee day-to-day operations for retail establishment with $43M in annual revenues, including short-term and long-term strategic planning. Lead teams of 150 to 300 across Merchandising, Operations, and HR functions, handling all employee relations matters (delegating responsibilities, evaluating performance, mediating conflicts, advising on career advancement). Uphold quality and productivity across all store functions and activities. Establish goals for sales and profit increases, customer satisfaction, and team building/development. As Food Operations Executive Team Leader, managed daily operations and long-term planning for a $26M retail establishment, including corporate compliance, talent recruitment and retention, and employee training among others. Lead teams through all change initiatives. HIGHLIGHTS: * Improved sales 4% in a $40M store by instituting consistent operational routines and adapting quickly to new processes. Additionally increased sales 6% on a $7M Grocery business by implementing competitive pricing. * Onboarded and mentored talented leaders who have become valuable assets to the company throughout the district, as well as earning promotions to operations leadership positions in other stores. * Delivered above-average green food operations metrics.
- Specialty Business Leader at Target Corporation
- at TARGET CORPORATION
- Project Manager at Tyco Flow Control
- at Tyco Flow Control
3 years, 8 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Industrial Distribution - Industrial Distribution
Portland. Oregon Provider of truckload, intermodal and logistics services. Schneider's services include regional, long-haul, expedited, dedicated, bulk, intermodal, brokerage, cross-dock logistics, pool point distribution, supply chain management, and port logistics. DBL Driver Business Leader (2019) Managed 25 VTL Van Truck Load driver board. Covered additional DBL boards with over 30 drivers. Handled calls from over 200 drivers. Worked with Customer Service and Planners to ensure on time delivery and resolve service issues via phone calls, Skype chats and emails. Routed drivers with PC Miler. Monitored drivers HOS Hours of service with Omnitracks and Platform Science. Followed up on service complaints. Coached drivers on Safety and Performance. Mentored drivers for retention. Scheduled driver training and truck maintenance. Monitored driver's daily performance to prevent late pick-ups and deliveries. Edited driver pay for layovers, breakdowns and detention pay. Entered PTO pay and driver advance pay. Reviewed weekly driver settlements. Checked on driver efficiency regarding fuel stops and overspeed. Managed and coached drivers on safety critical events, stability controls, and hard brakes. Followed up with SEM Schneider Emergency Maintenance on truck and trailer breakdowns. Scheduled flight travel, hotel rooms, rental cars and UBERS for drivers. Approved and entered TAH for driver's time at home. Input driver park locations and tractor assignments. Instructed driver orientation class for experienced new hires. EXPERIENCE
Provider of truckload, intermodal and logistics services. Schneider's services include regional, long-haul, expedited, dedicated, bulk, intermodal, brokerage, cross-dock logistics, pool point distribution, supply chain management, and port logistics.
DBL Driver Business Leader (2019)
Managed 25 VTL Van Truck Load driver board. Covered additional DBL boards with over 30 drivers. Handled calls from over 200 drivers. Worked with Customer Service and Planners to ensure on time delivery and resolve service issues via phone calls, Skype chats and emails. Routed drivers with PC Miler. Monitored drivers HOS Hours of service with Omnitracks and Platform Science. Followed up on service complaints. Coached drivers on Safety and Performance. Mentored drivers for retention. Scheduled driver training and truck maintenance. Monitored driver's daily performance to prevent late pick-ups and deliveries. Edited driver pay for layovers, breakdowns and detention pay. Entered PTO pay and driver advance pay. Reviewed weekly driver settlements. Checked on driver efficiency regarding fuel stops and overspeed. Managed and coached drivers on safety critical events, stability controls, and hard brakes. Followed up with SEM Schneider Emergency Maintenance on truck and trailer breakdowns. Scheduled flight travel, hotel rooms, rental cars and UBERS for drivers. Approved and entered TAH for driver's time at home. Input driver park locations and tractor assignments. Instructed driver orientation class for experienced new hires.
- DBL Driver Business Leader at SCHNEIDER NATIONAL INC
- Transportation Supervisor at STERICYCLE INC
- Transportation Shipping & Distribution Manager at PORTLAND HOSPITAL SERVICE CORPORATION
- Customer Service Manager at Portland Hospital Service Corporation
5 months at this Job
- Master of Education
- B.A. - International Studies
• Lead, hire and continue to develop a team of ten representatives promoting prescription eye care products to Ophthalmologists and Optometrist in the Pennsylvania Markets. Collaborates with different levels of business units to facilitate KOL relationships, speaker events, and drive product utilization in practices, ambulatory surgery centers, hospitals and teaching institutions.
• Developed underperforming teams to top-half-performing teams by refocusing on clinical selling, managed care pull through, compliant competitive selling and rebuilding connections with KOLs.
• Provides critical input to drive strategy as a member of Field Input Teams: Area Business Leader Business Planning Team, Anti-Inflammatory Team, Compliance Team and Glaucoma Competitor Strategy Team.
• Responsible for managing local congresses in conjunction with meeting planners, marketing, and sales. Works closely with Professional Affairs, AAM, KAM, marketing and senior leaders planning customer engagements at meetings.
- Senior Area Business Leader, Alcon Pharmaceuticals at Novartis
- Senior Manager, Optometric Key Accounts at Allergan, Inc
- Various Positions at Allergan, Inc
- Senior Area Manager, Glaucoma, Pennsylvania Area at Allergan, Inc
3 years, 7 months at this Job
- MBA - Pharmaceutical and Healthcare Marketing
- Bachelor of Science - Financial Management
• Provided career counseling and coaching consultation to a wide variety of organizational clients seeking assistance with career assessment, exploration, decision-making and self-marketing for employment and educational placement.
• Served as keynote speaker at National Education Conferences, Higher Education Forums, and Government Conferences highlighting the most effective career counseling training activities currently employed by counselors and coaches.
• Shared knowledge and experiences as business leader, mentor, co-author, and motivational speaker, helping individuals gain a better understanding of themselves and their career interests.
- Shared knowledge and experiences as business leader at Professional Speaker
- Vice President, Career Counseling Services at Apollo Group, University of Phoenix
- Founder and CEO at ReadyMinds
- Co-Founder at San Moire Inc
21 years, 8 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Marketing
Senior leadership professional possessing over twenty years' experience, who leads all facets of the human resources area including talent management, strategic planning, recruitment, compensation, benefits, employee relations, professional development, and compliance. Proven business leader with HR functional expertise who thrives in a fast-paced environment and can seamlessly connect with frontline employees and executive leaders. Both strategic and tactical, metrics-driven, creative, collaborative, thoughtful, results-oriented, and decisive. Possessing strong work ethic powered by a passion for people.
POTOMAC COMPANIES, Rockville, MD 11/2011 - 7/2018
Human Resources, Director
Responsible for all HR functions, including talent management, strategic planning, recruitment, compensation, benefits, employee relations, professional development, and compliance
• Acted as a trusted business partner to senior leadership and management teams across all people matters; building strong and trusted connections with employees at all levels
• Developed and managed our talent acquisition strategy to ensure hiring of top talent
• Lead performance management and compensation review cycles to ensure that performance and incentives drive exceptional business results
• Developed benefits strategy to ensure attraction to retain the right talent; oversaw benefits administration
• Crafted and influenced all employee messaging to drive culture and engagement
• Collaborated and Protected client interest by counseling the C-Suite, HR team and benefits managers to customize the design of new benefits programs with focus on best practices in managing benefits policies and renewals processes
• Conducted annual open enrollment meetings, educating client employees of their benefits
• Provided day-to-day support to account team servicing clients with claims, eligibility, enrollment, and billing issues
• Resolved escalated service concerns to ensure high-level client satisfaction
• Identified opportunities to streamline and simplify current benefit policies and programs to include, but not limited to: Paid time off, leave of absence, parental leave policies, etc.
• Ensured plan compliance with the Affordable Care Act (ACA), regulatory filings and updates, notices, plan audits, non-discrimination testing, etc.
• Managed the overall Well-being program, initiatives and activities (objective: increase employee health engagement and overall ownership all in the name to help build a culture of health and well-being)
- Proven business leader at POTOMAC COMPANIES
- Benefits, Director at WOLF & COHEN FINANCIAL SERVICES
6 years, 8 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Business Management - Business Management
Serve in Regional Sales Manager / Franchise Business Consultant role for Midas International. Direct responsibility for promoting the growth of retail sales, increasing dealer profitability, new
franchise growth, and providing operational support within regional footprint, consisting of Georgia -
Carolina markets. Accountabilities include: relationship management and franchise retention, contract compliance, target
market development strategies, brand promotions, financial performance and analysis. Collaborate with Senior Leadership team on annual budgets and initiatives. Key Achievements:
• Increased net sales by 38.7% over 22 months
• Initiated ownership changes at 5 under-performing franchise organizations
• Cured all outstanding financial obligation defaults within 13 months
• Active participant on company wide functional task force. Resume JOHN E. CRIMMINS
• [email protected] PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE
- Franchise Business Leader at TBC CORPORATION
- Senior Vice President, Franchise Operations and Development at RE/MAX REGIONAL SERVICES, INC
- Regional Vice President, Franchise Operations at RE/MAX
- Director of Area Operations at THE KRYSTAL COMPANY
2 years, 8 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Business Administration
Customer relations, computer training, sales and sales training, development of Power Point presentations, state of the art product knowledge and demonstration, recruiting and training of all new sales force personnel. Achieved top levels in sales dollars and sales force numbers.
- Business Leader at Tupperware
- Assistant Manager at Kay Jewelers
43 years, 5 months at this Job
Youngstown, OH 2017 - present Hynes Industries is a private equity owned North American supplier of Strip Steel, Roll Formed Shapes and Flat Wire solutions to a variety of industries. Director of IT / Business Leader for Hynes ERP Transformation Program * Reporting to the CFO/CEO, responsible for leading and transforming the Hynes internal IT organization, IT vendors and consultants to better support the stabilization and growth expectations of Hynes set by our private equity ownership. Encompassed all IT functions - all applications, infrastructure, IT operations, and help desk/desk side services * A member of the Hynes Leadership Team - membership made up of my role, CEO, CFO, VP of Sales, VP of Operations, Director of Quality, Director of Supply chain, Director of HR - we are responsible for establishing overall business strategies for all groups & locations of the Hynes business. * At CEO's request, in September 2017 took on expanded role as overall business and program leader of Hynes' process development and ERP reimplementation program. Selected Achievements: - Successful startup, execution and completion of the Hynes ERP program - called "the single most important program in Hynes history" and "truly transformational to the business" by the CEO. Developed and implemented significant process changes across all process areas (product concept/engineering through sales, supply chain, manufacturing planning, production scheduling, shop floor, shipping, invoicing and all associated financial areas). Responsible for all planning, staffing, issues, organizational change management, budgeting, communications for the entire program. - Currently leading corporate-wide business intelligence / analytics program development, leveraging the information now available to Hynes from our ERP program. Developing dashboards, reports and supporting governance models for Sales, Production, Supply Chain, Engineering, and Finance using the Microsoft Power BI platform. - Currently leading corporate-wide 2019 objective to reduce non-payroll / non-steel buying recurring expenses by 20% ($1.5MM) - As part of rationalizing and reducing IT spend across a variety of categories - reviewed and renegotiated all telecommunications contracts, applications support vendor contracts, ERP and Salesforce.com software contracts, and all copy services contracts. - Assessed, prioritized and addressed critical deficiencies is past IT practices around network appliances / firewalls, email filtering, software version currency / supportability, hardware firmware, hardware end of life issues, and operating system versions on all platforms. - Utilized SaaS models to improve service and availability of multiple critical applications (ERP and salesforce.com) - Addressed deficiencies with the Hynes wireless networks at all locations - Developed processes, training and executed successful physical inventory programs at all Hynes facilities - Partnered with ISO 2015 certification effort; developing and documenting ISO 2015 materials for Q2 2018 certification audits. - Developed first ever (for Hynes) comprehensive IT budget covering all areas of spend across all locations. Partnered with business leaders to define and prioritize projects needed to accomplish their 2018 and 2019 (and beyond) business plans.
- Director of IT / Business Leader for Hynes ERP Transformation Program at Hynes Industries
- Account Executive / Delivery Executive at Capgemini, Inc
- Executive Director, Applications Development at American Greetings, Inc
- Executive Director, Infrastructure Services at American Greetings, Inc
2 years, 8 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Applied Science - Computer Technology
Program Director - Responsible for the creation of IBMs partner strategy and related programs for Grid (Cloud) Computing Technologies. Business Unit Executive - Worldwide Channel Marketing leader for creation and implementation of IBM’s “Business Partner Benefits”. Business Unit Executive - Led a 1,200 person tele-sales organization, in North America, exceeding targets with revenues in excess of $1B annually. Business Development Executive - Marketing lead for the business development of new technologies with Cisco and British Telecom. Channel Marketing - Led creation and implementation of “Solution Sales” curriculum for IBM Business Partners in North America. Field and Headquarters - Sales and Marketing of various IBM Software and Hardware Technologies.
- Worldwide Business Leader at IBM
24 years, 7 months at this Job
- BS - Business Management
- - Communications