Professional Experience 2016- 2018-12 05 - Senior Business Leader Charter Communications
- Senior Business Leader at 7 Department Excellence Awards
- Senior Manager, Business Performance at Time Warner Cable
- Manager, Asset Lifecycle Management at Time Warner Cable
- Junior Manager, Asset Decision Support at Time Warner Cable
2 years, 11 months at this Job
- Masters - Business Administration
- Bachelors of Science - Business Administration
Focused business leader with 15+ years of progressive experience in management and operations. Team player dedicated to helping empower employees improve their skills and techniques in order to reach larger goals. Visionary behind company operations and strategies. Detail-oriented multi-tasker who thrives in fast-paced environments.
Cars.com, Chicago, IL
Sr. Manager, Ad Operations 2009 - 2018
Led day-to-day advertising operations department (onshore/offshore) including inventory management, sell-through reporting and on time trafficking of campaigns to ensure revenue is maximized for every impression. Drove culture change with organization to help sellout the site within first five months of ad inventory while reducing operating cost by $500,000.
● Built quality assurance program with a 98% accuracy rate while improving turnaround time by 75% and improving customer satisfaction by 40% in first two years.
● Coordinated RFP, negotiation, vendor selection and migration of ad server with more than 75,000 active campaigns.
● Member of Sr. Operations Leadership team that oversaw 200+ front line employees within Operations department and improved employee satisfaction by 20% in two years.
● Worked cross functionally with internal Technology teams to build an automated ad trafficking system that reduced errors and improved turnaround of setting up campaigns in minutes.
- Focused business leader at Cars.com
- Account Director at Aisle Rocket Studios
- Client Service Director at ShopLocal, a G/O Digital Company
- Client Interactive Media Manager at ShopLocal, a G/O Digital Company
9 years at this Job
- Bachelor of Science degree - Business Advertising
• Area Business Leader on washing machine assembly line of 130 people
• Organized and placed employees in positions on the line based on daily absenteeism
• Learned strengths of workers and actively placed them on jobs best suited to their skills
• Responded to various maintenance issues by assessing the problem and calling the appropriate personnel to fix
• Led end of shift inventory count to determine production needs on overtime
• Reported the inventory and issues at daily meetings to building managers
• Coordinated machine/personnel availability to ensure efficient production
• Spearheaded project to determine root cause of recurring issue resulting in rejected units
- Area Business Leader/Co-op at GE Appliances
- Intern at Systems Evolution Inc
- Sales Associate/Coffee Buyer at Flyer Enterprises
4 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Business Administration - Operations Management
Guardsman, an Amynta Group Company
Furniture care products and services
Manage all aspects of the protection line of business including market research, voice of the customer, product development, marketing, pricing, sales, compliance, and product management.
• Onboarded new underwriting firm and worked closely with them to develop process flows and product development procedures enabling compliance efforts for the business under new ownership.
• Lead pricing strategy for new and existing protection products and services.
• As the subject matter expert in protection products and services, responded to new business RFPs from large online retailers, worth over $10 million in new business.
- Business Leader at Amynta Group Company
- Senior Global Brand Manager at Guardsman division of Sherwin-Williams/Valspar
- Senior Product/Brand Marketing Manager at Follett Software Company
- Senior Marketing/Brand Manager, Strategic Initiatives & New Product Development at GE Money, Partnership Marketing Group
1 year at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts - Marketing
Wilmer, TX 2016 to Present
Leading provider of transportation & logistic services.
• Sprouts Farmers Market Driver Business Leader
• Makes safety-conscious decisions and ensures compliance with all policies and procedures
• Makes sound decisions which balance all sides of the "Value Triangle" (customer, driver, business) which result in a high degree of efficiency and effectiveness.
• Provides on-going direction and leadership to driver and internal associates to ensure superior customer service and key factor achievement through the Performance Management Model. This includes to: payroll, driver and asset utilization, safety, and regulatory compliance and auditing.
• Establishes solid business relationships and maintains open, accurate, and timely two-way communications with drivers and internal associates
• Facilitates driver and internal non-exempt associate individual development, education, and training through daily coaching and performance appraisals
• Collaborates with others in the organization to identify and implement both local and global creative solutions to improve retention
• Identifies and resolves performance issues
- Sprouts Farmers Market Driver Business Leader at Schneider National Carriers
- Kmart & Ross Customer Service Representative at Schneider National Carriers
- Sprouts Farmers Market Fleet Specialist/Customer Service Representative at Schneider National Carriers
- Western Region Service Team Representative at Schneider National Carriers
3 years at this Job
Charleston, West Virginia 2/2010 4/2014 World leader in innovative pharmaceutical products, services and solutions. Senior Area Business Leader Lead the West Virginia Area in the Mid-Atlantic Sales Region in managing sales, maintaining budget control and providing employee leadership and development. Achievements: Addressed underperforming territories assigned during restructuring. Developed coaching plan for representatives with time line schedule for improvement taking the area from the bottom 10% to the top 30% in sales. Developed Mid-Atlantic Region Core Culture Team to push sales and recognize leaders. Created team newsletter, goals and initiatives, and awards encouraging sales performance. Secured Long Term Care Account Manager for statewide sales of dementia product. Developed high-impact marketing program targeting customers and gaining market share. Account Manager finished first in Mid-Atlantic Region sales and second in national sales.
- Senior Area Business Leader at NOVARTIS PHARMACEUTICALS
- Senior District Manager at NOVARTIS PHARMACEUTICALS
- Interim Regional Director at NOVARTIS PHARMACEUTICALS
- National Account Manager at ELI LILLY & COMPANY Indianapolis
4 years, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelors of Science - Pharmacy
• Started as Bruno 1 Machine Op o Understand emergency shut off/down procedures, set up, & operation
• Rose to Team Business Leader managing 3 different departments: Bruno 1, Edge Hardening, & Laminator Work Centers. o Oversaw staffing needs & scheduling to ensure production goals and quality
• Provide thorough training to new employees in Bruno 1 work centers. o Extended ongoing coaching, feedback, & support o Provided disciplinary action & conflict resolution when necessary
• Lead/participated in cross departmental meetings & communication to address daily production needs, issues, and goals.
• Served as interim supervisor during their absence
- Bruno 1 Machine Op/Team Business Leader at SoundTech Inc
- Supervisor at Maax Aker Plastics
- Specialist at U.S. Army
13 years, 1 month at this Job
- H.S. Diploma
Oregon, Alaska Product: Entresto Call Points: Cardiology, Internal Medicine, Family Practice First line sales manager responsible for creating an empowering, accountable and results-focused team culture, while driving advocacy and opinion leader development within the area.
- Area Business Leader at Novartis
- at TRx
- District Business Manager at AstraZeneca
- at AstraZeneca
2 years, 9 months at this Job
*My responsibility to make sure our stores provide business customers with key technology solutions for a wide range of industries and create long-term customers with experiences built on trust. *I drive the business sales strategy for the Apple business team and manage teams across a market area that encompasses several Apple Store locations. *Develop the strategy and infuse the business vision into management and store teams in each market location. *Maintain a constant influence in every store, ensuring team members are intensely focused on forging new relationships with local businesses, managing accounts, and building loyalty by providing quality experiences for business customers. *Build a strong business team that helps companies succeed and enables our stores to reach and exceed performance goals. *Bridge the worlds of retail, corporate, and business development by combining the company vision with field execution to create future business success for Apple Stores.
- Business Leader (B2B Director) at Apple Inc
- Associate Faculty - Marketing and Business at Post University
- Managing Partner - Enterprise Sales at Verizon Wireless
- Associate Director - Marketing at Verizon Enterprise Solutions HQ
3 years at this Job
- Master of Business Administration - Business Administration
- Bachelor of Arts in Business Management - Business Management
- Developed strategic vision and managed P&L for the business (annual revenue of $30M) - Negotiated with Federal Transit Agents to redefine the America-made content and requirements - Introduced new products and managed BA related key accounts and potential customers - Created multifaceted financial models to optimize transfer price among Plants, BUs & Partners - Oversaw operations at Houston, TX, and resolved several customer and operational issues - Developed strategy to consolidate distributors' up-fit operations in North America for remanufactured engines; potential cost savings or net profits of $2.5M/year to Cummins - Led executive reviews to align the business with corporate objectives
- Buy America Business Leader at Cummins Inc
- Global Product Manager at Cummins Aftermarket BU
- Non-profit Consultant at BD & Co. and WHO
- (VPI) Lead at Value Product Introduction
5 years at this Job
- MBA - Corporate Strategy and Marketing
- Master of Science
- Bachelor of Engineering - Electrical & Electronics Engineering