Co-lead team of four focus areas comprised of seven personnel tasked with supporting the Undersecretary of the Air Force's Business Management Division through strategic level business strategy policy and guidance creation, evaluating existing business processes for efficiency, effectiveness, and improvement, and supporting Air Force Information Technology/Information Technology Services acquisition and compliance.
• Formed six working group driving towards Digital Air Force Transformation in the areas of Cloud Migration, Portfolio Management, Digital Transformation, Enterprise Architecture, Data Consolidation, and Enterprise Senior Leader Decision making.
• Developed 23 briefings for Air Force Business Mission Area Senior Leaders and the Air Force Deputy Chief Management Office revolving around strategic business enterprise development and digital system implementation.
• Supports the Air Force Operational Execution Plan by processing and routing 26 funding requests for enterprise business systems across five Business Functional Areas to Air Force Senior Leaders in an effort to continue services to the warfighter.
• Conducts Air Force Defense Business System financial data analytics for monthly Air Force Functional Area progress reports, quarterly business mission area reports, and annual fiscal year reports briefed to the Air Force Deputy Chief Management Office
Co-lead team of four focus areas comprised of seven personnel tasked with supporting the Undersecretary of the Air Force's Business Management Division through strategic level business strategy policy and guidance
creation, evaluating existing business processes for efficiency, effectiveness, and improvement, and supporting Air Force Information Technology/Information Technology Services acquisition and compliance.
- Business Management Analyst at Information Technology Concept, Inc
- Cyber Operations Officer at US Air Force Reserve
- Special Agent Trainee at Federal Bureau of Investigation, Quantico MB, VA
- Mission Support Flight Commander at USAF
10 months at this Job
- Master of Business Administration with Concentration - Program Management
- Bachelor of Science in Social Sciences with Concentration - Business
Division of Vocational Rehabilitation
• Designated "super-user" for User Acceptance Testing of Division information systems, reviewing policy/procedure documents and training curriculums, and provision of technical assistance to all levels of Division staff
• Represents the bureau through participation on cross-bureau project teams focused on data collection and reporting, service provision, performance improvement, business process design and reengineering (BPRI), and other large-scale initiatives
• Lead and participate on project teams in the development, refinement, and testing of system requirements, service delivery, and fee structures
• Facilitate and participate in process improvement and joint application development (JAD) workshops with end-users, program administrators, application developers, and other stakeholders
• Create and maintain project documentation including scope statements, business cases, project charters, requirements documents, meeting minutes, action items, etc.
• Document and evaluate business processes to support requirements gathering, value analysis, and process improvement
• Works collaboratively with the Office of Strategy Management in order to facilitate delivery and improve the quality and accuracy of ad-hoc and management reports
• Provides technical assistance to Bureau of Field Services management and staff
• Developed the bureau's first comprehensive program evaluation plan for VR Works, a cultural shift and enhanced service
Division of Vocational Rehabilitation
- BUSINESS/MANAGEMENT ANALYST at Florida Department of Education
- INTERIM AREA SUPERVISOR at Florida Department of Education
- RESEARCH AND TRAINING SPECIALIST at Florida Department of Education
- OMBUDSMAN at Florida Department of Education
1 year, 11 months at this Job
- Graduate Certificate - Human Performance Technology
- Bachelor of Science - Psychology
My responsibilities include oversight and execution of company business processes, procedures, and policies while managing accounting and financial requirements. My leadership provides structure and reinforces consistency in business workflows to continually enhance operating efficiencies. I am responsible for budgeting, forecasting, managing, and reporting company financial data each month while providing projections during reviews. I liaise with senior management and budget teams to help drive well-defined business decisions. Management of stakeholder relationships and understanding business requirements has been essential to my success. Significant tasks and accomplishments include: 1. Budget and manage company financials of over $10 Million annually. 2. Monthly P&L reviews with senior management while using Generally Accepted Accounting Principles. 3. Authored the Policies and Procedures Manual. 4. Recalculate and structure burden rates. 5. Draft proposals in response to RFPs. 6. Increased office organization by 70% through service data files management, fiscal organization, billing procedures, financial analysis, reporting procedures, and ad hoc reporting processes. 7. Billing and labor rate management. 8. Decreased Aging Receivables by 80%. 9. Provide Project Management input to teams while supporting schedules through Microsoft Project. 10. Decreased the spending budget by 30% by evaluating and reporting areas of significant cost savings. 11. Standardized cost codes, accounts, projects, and maintenance items.
- Business Management Analyst at The Severn Group
- Business Systems Specialist at The Severn Group
- Accounting Administrative Assistant at Rommel HD
4 years, 8 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Business Administration
- Associate of Arts - General Studies
Management and Operations
• Involved in rolling out company-wide initiatives such as new vacation policy and super-group structure
• Responsible for revenue forecasting; conducted various financial analyses on both historical GAAP revenues as well as anticipated revenues
• Prepared internal presentations to senior management ranging from pipeline outlook to policy recommendations
• Managed global headcount files and projected business need for new hires using target recruiting ratios
• Helped organize Global MD strategy session, including creating workshop presentations, researching potential speakers, and supporting execution of logistics
• Assisted in determining compensation for managing directors by allocating revenue on a per deal basis
- Business Management Analyst at Moelis & Company
- Acquisitions Analyst at Angelo, Gordon & Co
- Investment Banking Summer Analyst, Financial Sponsors Group at Deutsche Bank
5 years, 1 month at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Economics
• Served as main legacy Engility POC/Subject Matter Expert (SME) to successfully coordinate merge of legacy Engility opportunity pipeline from GovWin CRM to SAIC CRM-OD platform
• Served as key personnel to assist on the transition and integration teams for the acquisition of Engility by SAIC as SME for GovWin CRM and metrics/ reporting platforms
• Acted as Project lead for the Requirements gathering process for the implementation of Microsoft Dynamics 365 for SAIC. This entailed conducting meetings with Business Development and Business Operations stakeholders within the firm to gather a list of requirements that should be included within the new system. Conducted numerous walk-throughs and planning sessions with core internal implementation team and consolidated 780 requirements into a core of 200 requirements and then determined whether they should fall into Phase 1, 2, or 3 of the implementation process
• Participated in the RFP response evaluation amongst several third party MS Certified implementation bidders and helped develop follow-up questions to the bidders and evaluated responses
• Developed the project plan to consolidate current nine tier Account Hierarchy into a Business Development focused five tier hierarchy thereby establishing a more streamlined Account creation process and supporting the BD and Capture Managers in their effort to alleviate one of more difficult aspects of Account Management that existed with CRM-OD
- SR. BUSINESS MANAGEMENT ANALYST at SAIC
- SR. BUSINESS MANAGEMENT ANALYST at SAIC
- BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT OPERATIONS LEAD at VECTRUS
- BD/ MARKET INTELLIGENCE ANALYST at BOOZ ALLEN HAMILTON
8 months at this Job
- BACHELORS - Economics
• Analyze financial data from various Department of Defense agencies to ensure compliance within the six areas of Standard Financial Information Structure (SFIS).
• These areas are assessed using legislative and regulatory guidance, such as the USSGL Transaction Library and OMB Circular A-11, findings are reported to the Deputy Chief Management Officer (DCMO).
• Work with the Financial Analyst to develop and test Measures of Performance (MOP) in accordance with the Defense Agencies Initiative (DAI) that will modernize and transform the financial management capabilities of the Defense Agencies.
• Tasked with being the lead during Operational Assessments (OA), responsible for briefing agency department managers on OA's purpose and format, managing schedules between data collectors and various agency personnel, meeting goals of quantity of data collected as well as quality assurance.
- Business Management Analyst at Mantech International
- Staff Accountant at Concordia Lutheran Ministries
- Staff Accountant at Crane Manufacturing System
- Controller at Monterey City Disposal Service, Inc
2 years, 1 month at this Job
· Developing Project Management Organization for Health District · Eliminating backlog in modernization projects by establishing procedures based on accepted PMP standards · Completed Financial System Upgrade that had been stalled for 2 years. · Designed, Built and Implemented Fleet Management system which will save over $300K. · Updating HR, Finance, and client facing applications to eliminate redundancy and paper records · Updating processing and reporting using ARCGIS, QGIS, Crystal Reports · Designed and developed Contract Tracking system to collect contract requirements, invoicing and payment information
· Developing Project Management Organization for Health District
· Eliminating backlog in modernization projects by establishing procedures based on accepted PMP standards
· Completed Financial System Upgrade that had been stalled for 2 years.
· Designed, Built and Implemented Fleet Management system which will save over $300K.
· Updating HR, Finance, and client facing applications to eliminate redundancy and paper records
· Updating processing and reporting using ARCGIS, QGIS, Crystal Reports
· Designed and developed Contract Tracking system to collect contract requirements, invoicing and payment information
- Business Management Analyst at Snohomish Health District
- Councilman at City of Monroe
- Consultant to Boeing at Chipton Ross
- Consultant at TDL Solutions
2 years at this Job
- Project Management Professional
- Bachelor of Science
Procurement: Supply Chain and Easement/Right of Way
• Developed, formalized, and manage an integrated surplus program. Identify items for surplus, coordinate surplus processes with internal organizations, including the executive staff, evaluate and price surplus items and coordinate with potential buyers. Oversee proper delivery of surplus and ensure proper documentation of transfer.
• Evaluate current easement processes to identify and implement efficiency improvements. Work with easement supervisor and manager to reduce time and cost of processes.
• Engage with field right-of-way agents to assist and interrupt the process of land acquisition and the legal aspects of a variety of projects.
• Conduct ongoing research, and develop written reports regarding activities of right-of-way acquisition and right-of-way records maintenance. Conduct procedural studies and evaluations to simplify and measure the easement process.
• Compose original documents relative to the acquisition or administration of property acquired by the right-of-way division. Facilities Management
• Provide project management services, coordinating with departments to facilitate rational facility planning, budgeting and scheduling.
• Develop, implement and manage operations and management (O&M) and capital projects less than $100,000, from initiation stage through planning, design and construction. Conduct pre-construction conference, review bids and recommend award of contract. Prepare contract change orders and monitor their execution.
• Manage and review contracts to ensure facility management needs are met. Ensure delivery schedules, quantity and quality criteria are met and cost savings are optimized. Check completed contractor/vendor work and verify payments and invoicing match contract pricing. Serve as liaison with departments, contractors and vendors.
• Develop, implement and manage preventive and predictive maintenance programs, life-cycle requirements, and repair of facilities and equipment.
• Generate and present regular reports and reviews of facility-related budgets, finances, contracts, expenditures and purchases.
• Allocate and manage facility space for maximum efficiency. Coordinate intra-office moves.
• Plan and manage facility central services, such as, reception, security, cleaning catering, waste disposal and parking.
• Develop and implement best practice processes to increase efficiency.
• Ensure compliance with health and safety standards and industry codes. Conduct and document regular facilities inspections.
- Business Management Analyst at Procurement and Facilities Management, Knoxville Utilities Board
- Supervisor, Customer Services at United States Postal Service
- at United States Postal Service
- Assistant Branch Manager/Officer at SunTrust Bank
2 years, 8 months at this Job
- Master of Business Administration - Business Administration
- Bachelor of Science in Education - Sports Management
• Develop and syndicate analytics and decision-support tools for senior
• Qlikview management to use for strategic priorities such as: organizational and relocation
• Multisim strategies.
• Manage COO-Operations Technology headcount & budget data to synthesized
• SharePoint relocation cost savings of 10% in the Americas
• Identify and reconcile Operations Technology workforce data weekly, work cross-team to ensure all data is clean; create and maintain dashboard views in CERTIFICATIONS Tableau to visualize our KPIs and targets
• Hi-Po BA lead to the People Strategy recruitment pillar (focus on the recruitment
• CompTIA A+ and retention of tech employees across TC-11).
• CompTIA Network+
• Lead currently creating a pilot AVP & below community for Whippany with the
• Tableau Desktop intent to foster an inclusive community with continuous feedback into the senior Associate site leadership
• IC Agile Certified Professional
- Business Management Analyst at Barclays Investment Bank
- Team Lead at Sonnier and Castle
- Intern Program at BA - Information Technology
- WiT member at DCAS - Public Service Corps
1 year, 8 months at this Job
- B.Tech in Telecommunications Engineering Technology - Telecommunications Engineering Technology
Completing a restructuring and organize the operations of International Business Consulting Firm. Adhere to and provide filings on the state and federal level; tax matters personnel, Maintain and update LLC documentation, Assist with marketing of organization, maintain business relationships with clientele, and act as liaison as needed. Review, amend and negotiate Non-Compete Agreements, Non-Disclosure Agreements and contract agreements.
- Business Management Analyst at Rapid Trainers, LLC
- Team Lead / Customer Service at Sykes Enterprises, WFH
- Campus Manager at Galapagos Rockford Charter School
- Marketing Manager at Sterling Pavilion
2 years, 3 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts - Communications Studies