* Administer a portfolio of 11 CEESIM product contracts worth over $10 million providing customers to-date costs while working to improve profit margin. Provide accurate accounting for each project. * Integrate project cumulative costs to date in Cobra to determine an accurate estimate cost at completion; adjusting financial reserves when risks were realized/retired. * Measure all project Control Account tasks using Earned Value Management techniques to determine progress of contract milestones required for invoicing customers leading to increased cash flow. * Conduct monthly business reviews with site management on any project over $1 million, providing cumulative-to-date updates on areas of milestone completion, schedule slack, and program cash flow. * Analyze previous project labor actuals creating a standardized model for contract proposals to maximize competitive efficiency of bids when responding to RFP's producing a 7% cost savings on average. Northrop Grumman - Amherst Systems, Amherst, New York 2017-2018 Business Management Analyst 2, NCTA Budget Analyst/Project Set-up Coordinator * Manage Non-Contractual Technical Activity (NCTA) budget of over $5 million for Research and Development and Bids /Proposals resulting in contract awards of over $50 million in 2017. * Set up all contract awards in Deltek accounting system to ensure cost and revenue accurately depict negotiated budget while investigating and reconciling variances at month end. * Enlisted as back up for Government Accounting role assessing and certifying all indirect overhead rates were compliant with Defense Contracting Management Agency regulations. * Analyze proposal part requirements enabling construction of a forecasting model for long lead parts, based on expected/incoming awards, to ensure that outsourced parts meet the scheduled project baseline.
- Business Management Analyst 2, Project Cost Analyst at Northrop Grumman - Amherst Systems
- Medical Claims Processor at FidelisCare NY
- Legislative Assistant at Buffalo Common Council
- Technical Sergeant/Security Forces Squad Leader at United States Air Force
1 year, 6 months at this Job
- Master of Business Administration - Finance
- Master of Arts - Applied Economics
- Bachelor of Arts - Political Science
- Provided project management, business management, and process development expertise to numerous projects. - Analyzed regulations, directives, and guidelines to identify applicable requirements; integrated requirements into organizational policies, processes, procedures, programs, and plans. - Analyzed various organizational processes; recommended actions to improve process efficiency and to resolve issues, and developed supporting process documentation. - Developed a Strategy Development Process and facilitated action plan development to execute organizational strategy. - Spearheaded development and documentation of an organizational Agile project management process framework, including supporting artifacts. - Analyzed requirements and facilitated process development for an initial network Change Management Process; managed change to organization's documentation and SharePoint site. - Developed a Configuration Management Plan and a Privacy Act Program for an information systems organization managing multiple networks. - Developed, established, and facilitated execution of a Managers' Internal Control Program.
- Business Management Analyst at Vickers & Nolan Enterprises
- Technical Support Specialist at Vickers & Nolan Enterprises
- Senior Analyst at Vickers & Nolan Enterprises
- Weapons of Mass Destruction (WMD) Intelligence Analyst at The Garrett Group, Inc
5 years at this Job
- MA - Russian and East European Studies
- BA - Communication
- - Russian Language Basic Course
- Project Management Professional
Project Manager for Postal Service's programs for Delivery equipment in alignment with internal business partners as well as suppliers. Works in conjunction with United States Postal Inspectors to improve the security of the collection equipment. Team lead for contractors. ♦ Establishes production and field timelines for Delivery Programs. ♦ Identifies program risks as well as mitigation solutions and alternatives. ♦ Provides business and technical expertise to management and stakeholders to facilitate planning, set direction, define business initiatives and develop solutions. ♦ Facilitates business process re-engineering initiatives with stakeholders by capturing and defining system requirements utilizing business goals. ♦ Assists in the development and implementation of new policies systems, procedures and training. Coordinates the communication of the new policies and procedures with employees and stakeholders.
- Senior Business Management Analyst at United States Postal Service
- Management Analyst at Purchasing and Supply
- Senior Business Analyst at Accelerated Solutions Inc
- Consultant at
2 years, 6 months at this Job
- EdD - Educational Leadership Change
- MBA - Business Management
- BA - Communication
Business Management Analyst (CDER) Center for Drug Evolution and Research
Manager's Name Divya Paul, Phone: (240) 343-2757
• I hold a 98% approval rating that resulted in being promoted within a year from Application specialist to Business Management Analyst.
• Successfully managed teams of 22 people to assist in analyzing a new Project Management application.
• Implemented a customer service process that reduced bad support reputation by 77%. Responsibilities - Analyzes and defined user problems within a Project Management application and coordinate with users to identify problems for the purpose of creating reliable technology solutions that increase employee productivity remotely using Lync or RD web access and making tickets using Service Now application. - Prepare a variety of comprehensive status reports, management summaries, and briefing papers which identify problems, assess the overall condition of work completed or in progress and outlines issues, solutions and recommendations. - Assisting Project Managers, in planning and executing tasks; this includes include day-to-day management and oversight of multiple, concurrent projects; collaborating with stakeholders; assisting contracting officer representatives; and reviewing and approving contract deliverables. - Troubleshoots and diagnoses system failures to isolate source of problems. Performs testing, troubleshoots, corrects problems, and distributes workload relative to interface and interoperability of system components such as hardware, systems software, and applications programs. - Provides customer technical assistance and support for all users. Provides ongoing technical support to customers to ensure proper functional use of equipment and programs and to preclude undue interruptions to IT and communications services. Works with customers to ensure efficient operations which support each unit's requirements. Assists in solving problems associated with delivery of hardware and software orders. - Assists the database administrator for the purpose of maintaining database operation at peak performance, to protect federal information, and to maintain integrity of data. - Learns a variety of new software and enhancements and maintains current knowledge of trends, developments, and products in the software field for the purpose of providing technical support to users, developing applications, and informing department staff and management of trends to assist in decision-making on software development. - Coordinates projects within the Work front application, related to programs and collaborate with the users of different offices for the purpose of ensuring required integration and achievement of objectives. - Analyzing and implementing recommendations to management officials for streamlining and improving procedures related to procurement and contract administration - Facilitates project communications with management, developers, and users for the purpose of having a common understanding of project results - Provides a variety of guidance, direction, and training to less-experienced staff as needed, including providing technical advice to non-technical staff at a level consistent with user's expertise for the purpose of providing support to other staff and to ensure completion of projects within established guidelines.
- Business Management Analyst at FDA
- Application Support specialist at Center of Medicaid and Medicare Services
- Knowledge Management Specialist and Lead Trainer at Health and Human Services (HHS)
1 month at this Job
- - Project Management
Applied knowledge of financial and risk analyses to analyze and improve operations within small and medium size businesses. Mentored and guided new small business development by assisting with business and marketing plans for venture capital and angel funding. Provide strategic and tactical consulting in business development, marketing communications, and new product and service innovation to startup entity. Led comprehensive market investigation designed to reposition product lineup more competitively. Study results reflected that market leverage was tied to perceived image and lifestyle. Developed a strategy to regain brand equity. Created full-scale marketing intelligence and communications plan adopted by the firm. Teamed with SCORE on financial/market assessment and feasibility study of the concept, design, prototype build, and marketing plan of proposed ventures. Advised and assisted underemployed/unemployed individuals in resume development and job prospecting.
- Consulting Business Management Analyst at GILETA ENTERPRISES
- Manager and Marketing Controller - Business Services Division at AT&T
- Manager, Corporate Analysis and Strategic Planning at
- Manager, Business Operations Analysis at CITIBANK
27 years, 7 months at this Job
- MBA - Entrepreneurship
- Certificate - Paralegal Studies
- BS - Business Administration
- AAS - Computer Science
• Determine the best way to expand the business based on the analysis of industries, value of clients, performance of relationship managers, and financial products
• Interact closely with region heads, sector leads, relationship managers to help them manage pipeline information of clients and prospects, keep tracking the activities of prospects
• Act as a knowledge resource of commercial bank and generate weekly reports and business review decks for large corporate and middle market segment
• Communicate with colleagues across COO, Finance, Data analytics and Technology functions to help with the business and increase the efficiency of daily work
- Business Management Analyst, Commercial Banking at HSBC
- Intern, Investing Banking Division at HUACHUANG SECURITIES COMPANY
- Intern, Wealth Management Team at FIRST CAPITAL SECURITIES COMPANY, Ltd
- Intern at CITIBANK
1 year, 5 months at this Job
- Master's - Applied Statistics & Decision Making
- Bachelor's - Applied Mathematics
- Bachelor's - Finance
I was brought on board to back fill a resource involved in many of the Ahold Delhaize America merger tasks. So my role changed frequently between several projects and typically 3 - 5 projects at a time. Primarily I worked with various stakeholders in the Finance areas to determine how projects would affect their respective areas. In one project related to internal not for profit charge card services I assisted with data analysis of these transactions, as well as reviewing the MSA and SOW for the vendors. Included in this will be an effort to collaboration with the Point of sale, tax, and Retail and Finance areas. In a different project we were tasked with consolidating the general ledger for one division of the company with a parent company. We are in the process of unwinding all the aspects of this requirement. Including the potential ripple effect for Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Financial Reporting, Store sales accounting, and retail (cashier) changes. There are several additional projects that are at various stages of work that will continue to need collaboration and processes definitions.
- Senior Business Management Analyst at Ettain Group - Delhaize America
- Senior Delivery Manager at Summit Technologies - Emtec, Inc
- Global Transaction Services Business Analyst at Hanes Brand International
- Senior Financial PeopleSoft Systems Analyst at ACN
2 years, 5 months at this Job
- - Business Administration
• Manage a $100MM budget for six Line of Business Technology teams within the Commercial Card division by overseeing project delivery progress, and work with Program Managers to adjust resource needs and priorities accordingly.
• Identified and saved $6MM due to headcount optimization assessment based on business priorities
• Facilitate CTO-level, proactive monitoring of headcount, budget and financials to highlight variances/reforecast plans to stay on proposed targets. Ensure portfolio FTE headcount meet planned ramp up/down needs based on Business demands.
• Drive monthly Business reviews providing visibility and transparency into strategic roadmaps, operational, financial resource and risk profile.
• Provide management reporting of staffing, efficiency, quality and various analytics that directly relate to the day-to-day operations of overall technology department's business.
• Consult with business and IT partners to strategize, plan, prioritize and implement urgent projects within designated time and budget constraints.
• Develop, test and implement weekly and monthly ad-hoc reports that enable data driven business decisions.
• Perform data analysis to aid with resource forecasting and hiring which ensures teams are correctly staffed with the appropriate headcount to maximize the overall team quality and effectiveness.
- IT Demand / Business Management Analyst at J.P Morgan Chase
- I.T Risk and Control Analyst at J.P Morgan Chase
- Systems Engineer (Quality Assurance Analyst) at J.P Morgan Chase
- Business Technical Analyst at McDonald's Corporation
2 years, 10 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Science - Computer Science
- Master of Science in Information Systems - Information Security and Compliance
Division of Vocational Rehabilitation
• Designated "super-user" for User Acceptance Testing of Division information systems, reviewing policy/procedure docu- ments and training curriculums, and provision of technical assistance to all levels of Division staff
• Represents the bureau through participation on cross-bureau project teams, including RSA-911 data collection and report- ing, Service Provider Choice Directory, implementation of Pre-Employment Transition Services, and related large-scale initiatives
• Investigates and analyzes operational issues and performance problems, and makes recommendations for resolution
• Leads and supports performance improvement projects, including coordination of input from field- level stakeholders
• Works collaboratively with the Office of Strategy Management in order to facilitate delivery and improve the quality and accuracy of ad-hoc and management reports
• Plans, organizes, and facilitates communications to and meetings of the Bureau of Field Services' Field Leadership Team
• Participates in developing operational procedures, including business requirements for technology systems
• Provides technical assistance to Bureau of Field Services management and staff
• Developed the bureau's first comprehensive program evaluation plan for VR Works, a cultural shift and enhanced service
- BUSINESS/MANAGEMENT ANALYST at Florida Department of Education
- RESEARCH AND TRAINING SPECIALIST at Florida Department of Education
- OMBUDSMAN at Florida Department of Education
- VOCATIONAL REHABILITATION COUNSELOR, Independent Status at Florida Department of Education
1 year, 3 months at this Job
- Graduate Certificate - Human Performance Technology
- Bachelor of Science - Psychology
• Provide project management services, coordinating with line organizations/ departments to facilitate rational facility planning, budgeting and scheduling
• Develop, implement and manage O&M and capital projects less than $100,000, from initiation stage through planning, design and construction. Conducts pre-construction conference, reviews bids and recommends award of contract. Prepares contract change orders and monitors their execution.
• Manage and review contracts to ensure facility management needs are met. Ensure delivery schedules, quantity and quality criteria are met and cost savings are optimized. Check completed contractor/vendor work and verify payments and invoicing match contract pricing. Serves as liaison with departments, contractors and vendors
• Develop, implement and manage preventive and predictive maintenance programs, life-cycle requirements, and repair of facilities and equipment
• Generate and present regular reports and reviews of facility-related budgets, finances, contracts, expenditures and purchases
• Allocate and manage facility space for maximum efficiency. Coordinate intra-office moves
• Plan and manage facility central services, such as, reception, security, cleaning catering, waste disposal and parking
• Develop and implement best practice processes to increase efficiency
• Ensure compliance with health and safety standards and industry codes. Conduct and document regular facilities inspections
- Business Management Analyst at Knoxville Utilities Board
- Supervisor, Customer Services at United States Postal Service
- at United States Postal Service
- Assistant Branch Manager/Officer at SunTrust Bank
2 years at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Education, Sports Management