Owner and CEO of JDM Management. Accomplished Senior Manager and expert in combining financial, business and technology planning for organizational success. Focused to optimize long-term gains in performance, revenues and profitability. Leadership philosophy to promote employee participation, creative problem solving and loyalty for a strong management team.
- Business Management Consultant at JDM MANAGEMENT LLC
- Licensed NJ Real Estate Broker at Ward Wight Sotheby's International Realty
- Vice President of Operations at EAGLE RIDGE GOLF CLUB
- Vice President of Operations at THE KOKES ORGANIZATION
2 years at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration - Business Administration
- Associate of Science in Business Administration - Certified Computer Programmer
Consulting services to both the financial services industry, and small to medium size businesses. Provide strategies and support on sales management, coaching, mentoring, staffing and operational efficiencies. Develop concepts and framework designed to grow market share, enhance brand awareness and improve profitability. Offer support in developing business plans, policies/procedures, sales goals and product enhancements. Conduct sales, service and management training and provide marketing and productivity measurement solutions. Developed a network of banking and business consultants to provide additional support with human resources, lending and compliance. SELF EMPLOYED/QUARTER VALLEY GROUP LLC Temecula, California
- BUSINESS/MANAGEMENT CONSULTANT at SELF EMPLOYED
- Development of an equestrian facility designed to provide boarding, training, lessons and a venue at Real Estate
- SENIOR VICE PRESIDENT, RETAIL BANKING at BBVA BANCOMER USA
- SENIOR VICE PRESIDENT, RETAIL BANKING MANAGER at PLUMAS BANK
7 years, 4 months at this Job
- - Executive Management Program
- - Business Administration/Finance
Working with businesses to develop strategies to transition them into more effective and profitable organizations. Using technology, advanced business principals, customer development methodologies and exploring strategic partnerships to position enterprises to utilize their assets for accelerated growth and profitability. Hire, train, direct and review outside sales and TSR personnel. Develop successful strategies for DoD & DoE business development.
- Business & Management Consultant at META Change Management
- Financial Services Agent at Capital Financial Group
- Agent/Broker at Genworth Insurance
- Managing Director at B2B Services Group
3 years at this Job
- MBA - Marketing & Economics
- BS - Electrical Engineering w/Computer Science
• Business, financial, legal and tax analyst and advisor for U.S. and International clients.
• Specialization - Increase corporate efficiency through modification of policies and procedures, risk/loss management, business planning and development. Focus on internal and external data analysis as well as forensic accounting. Prepared Internal audit and worked with attorneys and accountants. Research, analysis and preparation of required documents.
• Work with clients on business development, completion of transaction(s) and resolution of issues including potential and/or actual litigation.
• Two-year project in relation to the Deepwater Horizon Economic Settlement Program. Worked as 3rd - party administrator for individuals and businesses who were harmed as a result of the Deepwater Horizon oil spill in the Gulf of Mexico.
- Business & Management Consultant at U.S. and International clients
- President / CEO at Pass Group, LLC
- Senior Vice President at Palm Beach Capital Advisors, LLC
- Mortgage Consultant at Fleetwood Realty, Inc
29 years at this Job
- Juris Doctor
- Bachelor of Arts - Economics
- Bachelor of Arts - Political Science
Improving office processes for small businesses and streamlining the lives of busy professionals by providing a one-stop shop for all things accounting, administrative, and domestic. * Analyze customer's current operations of business in association with management processing services. * Services performed include developing business plans & strategies, payroll processing, budget management, accounts payable, estate planning, vendor communications, account & reconciliations, and paperwork maintenance & organization. * 2018 Client projects include accounts payable & inventory maintenance for a valve manufacturing company, full-charge bookkeeping& QuickBooks set-up for a 501(c)(3) organization, and business procedure review for a printing company.
- BUSINESS MANAGEMENT CONSULTANT & OWNER at trueMirage, LLC
- CONTRACTS ADMINISTRATOR (ACCOUNTS RECEIVABLE SPECIALIST) at Sterling IRB
- BUSINESS OFFICE MANAGER at LawnService.com
- BUSINESS OFFICE MANAGER at Champion Yard Services
3 years, 1 month at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts - Communications
Responsibilities Organizing information, setting up and managing webpage, introducing social media, researching needed business requirements, networking, art design and event planning. Accomplishments Being part of a team to get them off the ground. Skills Used Organization, Social Media Knowledge, Website Management, Networking
- Business Management Consultant at Touch of Serenity
- Networking and Internet Management Consultant at Bouton Acupuncture
- Sales Associate at CVS Pharmacy
- Cashier at The Paper Store
4 years, 5 months at this Job
- B.S. - Business Administration
Focusing on profitability, inventory, purchasing and overall operations management in retail, independent, long term care, and retail pharmacies Worked on the start up of a long term care pharmacy and hospice pharmacy doing compounding by being hands on in the process Assisted pharmacies in evaluating contracts for procurement, PBM contract reimbursement, and capital equipment leases Streamlined operations in pharmacies to make them more efficient Filling in as a per diem pharmacist at local community pharmacies when needed
- Operations and Business Consultant at Private Operations and Business Management Consultant
- Vice President at PHARMAHEALTH PHARMACY, New Bedford
- at PHARMAHEALTH PHARMACY, New Bedford
- Vice President at PHARMAHEALTH PHARMACY, New Bedford
5 years at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Pharmacy
Business Plan development, Equipment lease and purchase negotiations, Sales Instrumental in taking HLH from <1M Gross sales in 2015 to 4.6M in Gross sales in 2017
- Business Management Consultant/Investor at Highline Helicopters
- Starwood Vacation Ownership Real Estate Sales at Westin Kierland
- Solar City Senior Sales Consultant at Solar Energy
- Senior Sales Executive at Vacation Club Ownership Real Estate Sales
3 years at this Job
Brought on by owner, Silvia Mordini, to manage Alchemy of Yoga website redevelopment and teacher training event planning and execution. Provided comprehensive business assessment and recommendations to lighten administrative load and improve operational efficiencies. Updates applied resulted in 75% increase of desired end actions: revenue building teacher training event signups, retreat signups, email opt-ins, materials downloads and access requests to additional platforms for teacher training alumni.
- Business Management Consultant at Alchemy of Yoga
- Marketing Manager at GUILD MORTGAGE COMPANY
- Product Marketing & Incentives Manager at BITTITAN, INC
- Consultant at SIMPLICITY CONSULTING
10 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts - Psychology
● Audited the IT infrastructure and development processes of a large manufacturing and converting company to ensure it adhered to current standards and best practice.
● Managed several projects including the complete overhaul and rebuild of their web presence. Instrumental in the company's efforts to increase their export business.
● Suggested and implemented ways to mine and analyze data improving sales forecasting and costing
● Worked directly with the CEO to budget and plan for future expansion of the plant including the potential purchase of a $750 million property.
● Responsible for third party vendor (local and international) relationships including authoring and documentation of RFPs, quotes, getting approvals, and procurement responsibilities.
- BUSINESS MANAGEMENT CONSULTANT at Armak Tape Corporation
- DIRECTOR at OCCRRA
- WEBMASTER & GRAPHIC DESIGN SPECIALIST at ARCOS, Inc
- LEAD DEVELOPER at 2Checkout.com
1 year, 6 months at this Job
- BSBA - Management Information Systems