Provided services of working through the challenge of redesigning and modernizing the operations of a 50-year-old small business to meet the needs of a rapidly changing industry. Advised on correcting years of facility neglect, personnel issues, and forcing change.
• Provided strategies for developing and deploying processes, policies, and procedures for quality control, material handling, project management, human resource management, safety, and facilities improvements. These changes have led to the following initiatives and accomplishments:
• Employed project management strategies that reduced man-hours 34% and cut lead times to delivery by 40% on all projects
• Implemented policies/procedures to create a chain of custody that eliminated lost and damaged materials
• Redesigned facility work flow effectively doubling the production space and shaving days off of the construction process
• Liquidated assets and material surplus freeing up over $30K in capital for reinvestment into needed equipment
• Spearheaded a safety awareness program that has resulted in high marks from the local OSHA inspectors for our increased diligence to employee safety
• Established a criterion for evaluating equipment assets upgrade/replacement based on a 5-year ROI
• Renovated the operations management team through critical evaluation and recruitment of department head personnel. Developed a culture of performance, efficiency, and quality through a strong likeminded leadership team. Results:
• Employee skill levels have doubled resulting from stricter evaluation and hiring criteria overseen by department heads
• Execution of 5S and Six Sigma initiatives by department heads have reduced material and process waste by 40%
• Product quality issues and warranty claims have been reduced by 90% resulting in higher customer satisfaction ratings
- Business Management Consultant at Logic-4-Reality Business Solutions
- General Manager at Austal USA
- Engineering / Project / Operations Manager at Offshore Inland Marine & Oilfield
- Program Director at RiverHawk Fast Sea Frames
1 year, 2 months at this Job
- PhD - Business Management
- MBA - Project Management Specialization
- BS - Engineering Technology
• Instrumental in introducing fresh perspectives with keen business intuition to identify growth opportunities that influence business direction by conducting meetings with upper management, third-party marketing team, safety consultant and compliance officer to develop business plans that competitively promote subcontracting services.
• Demonstrate action-driven leadership to produce measureable success by liaising with representatives to facilitate website redesign process with engaging content on new platform, mediating client meetings to convert leads into profitable sales and re-establishing business relationships.
• Directly oversee recruitment process to hire highly-qualified subcontractors for safety and compliance projects while developing/implementing processes and procedures that optimize workflow. Key Achievements: ◦ Gained recognition as a business advisor and member of senior management team to provide insight and knowledge of best practices that guide business decisions and influence fundamental changes for start-up safety and compliance business. ◦ Led CRM development to deploy software that organized and tracked sales activity to ensure timely follow-up and instituted weekly meetings to analyze sales performance. ◦ Revitalized deal with MTA that led to utilizing our services by hiring a subcontractor to assist in the completion of safety projects.
- Business Management Consultant at Safety Consulting & Compliance Corp
- Business Development Consultant at Total Solutions Group
- Junior Financial Advisor at First Financial Federal Credit Union
- Investment & Retirement Center Coordinator at First Financial Federal Credit Union
2 months at this Job
- B.A. - English Literature
• Managed the analysis, preparation and development of the FICC Tech $375M operating expense budget and 2,300 resources.
• Prepared monthly forecasting for all FICC Technology by operating line of business. This report is shared with each Business Management team.
• Maintained the current profit and loss statements for FICC Tech which summarizes the revenues, costs and expenses. This included updating all expenses and budget reductions in initiative (INIT) and business as usual (BAU) expenses by line of business.
• Provided the monthly/quarterly financial commentary to the senior leadership team.
• Responsible for producing the monthly business and quarterly reports for FICC Technology. The report included financial, resource, vendor costs, risk control, project cost management, delivery and stability/incident metrics. This was done for eleven lines of business.
• Assisted and managed the $300M initiative programs and monitor to assure they are within budget. Set up monthly meetings with Business/Program Managers and reviewed the major variances for each program within FICC Technology.
• Worked with the business management team and support them with various financial requests which included budget and forecasting.
• Manage offshore resources for various tasks that they assisted with daily.
• Manage and execute the monthly third party report to the business management team which includes the current vendor contracts for direct processing and legal expense.
• Perform ad-hoc reporting and analyses for senior leadership team and business presentation.
- Business Management Consultant at Bank of America
- Finance Director/Treasurer at York Risk Services Group, Inc
- Compensation Manager at American International Group, Inc
- at American International Group, Inc
2 years, 2 months at this Job
- Masters of Business Administration - Finance
- Bachelor of Science - Accounting
Improving office processes for small businesses and streamlining the lives of busy professionals by providing a one-stop shop for all things accounting, administrative, and domestic. * Analyze customer's current operations of business in association with management processing services. * Services performed include developing business plans & strategies, payroll processing, budget management, accounts payable, estate planning, vendor communications, account & reconciliations, and paperwork maintenance & organization. * 2018 Client projects include accounts payable & inventory maintenance for a valve manufacturing company, full-charge bookkeeping& QuickBooks set-up for a 501(c)(3) organization, and business procedure review for a printing company.
- BUSINESS MANAGEMENT CONSULTANT & OWNER at trueMirage, LLC
- CONTRACTS ADMINISTRATOR (ACCOUNTS RECEIVABLE SPECIALIST) at Sterling IRB
- BUSINESS OFFICE MANAGER at LawnService.com
- BUSINESS OFFICE MANAGER at Champion Yard Services
2 years, 8 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts - Communications
- Solves specific business needs and delivers outstanding customer service for health/fitness professionals by understanding goals and requirements and overcoming technical challenges with optimal solutions for long-term success - Provides timely responses to daily operation, business, and IT problem-solving requests - Creates captivating content for websites, social media, blogs, emails, and other inbound marketing to engage and encourage brand awareness, conversions (sales), and a following of obsessed fans - Designs, implements and creates systems and content for outreach and promotions, increasing sales and creating a unique selling proposition, brand, and marketing strategy - Establishes internal procedures generates reports, maintains accurate financial, operational, and HR records, including CRM and people management - Conducts gym tours and inquiries (online, phone, and in-person) to ensure the utmost standard of customer service and satisfaction
- Business Management Consultant at Self-Employed
- Manager in Training at Raw Juce
- Training & Technical Support Manager at MassageBook
- Technical Requirements Analyst at SPARC, LLC
3 years, 5 months at this Job
- Master's - Information Technology
• Custom tailored strategies specialized for medical office management and small business operations.
• Employee culture and leadership development.
• Planning and execution of policies and practices for the areas of finance, customer service, accounts receivables, administrative and support staff.
- Business Management Consultant at Self Employed
- Regional Training Events Host & Coordinator at WorldVentures Holdings
- Senior FGP Billing Rep at NYU Langone Health
- Senior FGP Assistant at NYU Langone Health
2 months at this Job
- - Health Administration
- General Education Diploma
• Provided strategic, unbiased and objective advisory services and assist in improving productivity and overall performance.
• Covered areas such as change management, financial performance, marketing, business restructuring, and human resources, with an emphasis on managing risks and costs.
- Business Management Consultant at Warner University
7 months at this Job
- B.S. - Management
- - ads across newspapers and campus buildings
Owner Assist clients in growing revenue and earnings through application of lean, six sigma and 80/20 principals. Develop and implement strategic plans to meet company objectives. Mentor and train staff on tools and techniques for implementing and managing change
- Business Management Consultant at Agile Business Consultants
- General Manager at Amarillo Wind Machine Inc
- Operations Manager at DRS Optronics
- Vice President Operations at Seymour Duncan
3 years, 2 months at this Job
- MS - Systems Management
- BS - Mechanical Engineering
• Review existing administrative policies and office management procedures for efficiency and productivity.
• Compile accounts receivable, invoices, outstanding balances, and scheduled payments for budget management.
• Performed data entry and ensured client /vendor database was current for future advertising contact lists
• Implement software to maintain accounts receivable, accounts payable, and documentation for yearend taxes
• Referral to appropriate professionals for asset protection, tax and retirement solutions.
• Business Start Up, Bookkeeping.
- SMALL BUSINESS MANAGEMENT CONSULTANT at
- DENTAL PROGRAM DIRECTOR AND ALLIED HEALTH INSTRUCTOR at AMERICAN INSTITUTE SCHOOL OF HEALTH - Technical School
- OFFICE SUPERVISOR at SUNSET DENTAL - Dental Office
- CLINICAL SUPERVISOR at MICHAEL BARNARD, DDS - Dental Office
8 years, 2 months at this Job
- DOCTOR OF DENTAL SURGERY - DENTAL SURGERY
- BACHELOR - ACADEMIC
Led business growth solutions to firms seeking government contracts in technology services. Successfully negotiated favorable teaming agreements with industry partners while maintaining contract compliance. Created sales and marketing strategies to increase revenue in existing accounts. Initiated and implemented risk mitigation plans to increase profitability. Located potential business deals by exploring partnerships in the marketplace. Tracked and forecasted new business efforts through designated reporting systems. Frequently conducted meetings between CXO level government and industry contacts to explore new sales opportunities. Assisted in writing winning proposals by providing customer feedback, competitive analysis and accurate pricing points. Additional roles included Business Development Advisor, Program Manager, Capture Manager and Federal Liaison to multiple government contract holding companies. Established support channels and assisted partner companies in obtaining proper security clearances. Federal agencies of focus were Department of Justice, Homeland Security, and the Department of Defense.
- Federal Business Management Consultant at Department of Justice, Homeland Security, and the Department of Defense
- Senior Director, Business Development at Alcatel Government Solutions
- Senior Account Manager at Global Crossing Telecommunications
- Senior Program Manager at MCI WorldCom
10 years at this Job
- Associate of Science - Business Information Systems