Facilitate Peer to Peer 20 Groups in the RV, Marine, Powersports, and Farm Equipment Dealership Industries, Consult one on one with dealership principals to identify areas of opportunity within their organizations and develop action plans to cure deficiencies, Perform management training workshops for dealer principals, general managers, and fixed operations management personnel.
- Consultant/Facilitator/Management Trainer - Spader Business Management at Spader Business Management
- National General Manager/Director of Operations at Bridgestone Americas/Truck PM Plus
- Multi Unit General Manager -Camping World RV Sales at Camping RV Sales
- Fixed Operations Manager at Camping World RV Sales
7 months at this Job
- - Assurant Finance and Insurance Management Program
I have skills in business management
- Business management at Currently non
at this Job
- Some college
Provided services of working through the challenge of redesigning and modernizing the operations of a 50-year-old small business to meet the needs of a rapidly changing industry. Advised on correcting years of facility neglect, personnel issues, and forcing change.
• Provided strategies for developing and deploying processes, policies, and procedures for quality control, material handling, project management, human resource management, safety, and facilities improvements. These changes have led to the following initiatives and accomplishments:
• Employed project management strategies that reduced man-hours 34% and cut lead times to delivery by 40% on all projects
• Implemented policies/procedures to create a chain of custody that eliminated lost and damaged materials
• Redesigned facility work flow effectively doubling the production space and shaving days off of the construction process
• Liquidated assets and material surplus freeing up over $30K in capital for reinvestment into needed equipment
• Spearheaded a safety awareness program that has resulted in high marks from the local OSHA inspectors for our increased diligence to employee safety
• Established a criterion for evaluating equipment assets upgrade/replacement based on a 5-year ROI
• Renovated the operations management team through critical evaluation and recruitment of department head personnel. Developed a culture of performance, efficiency, and quality through a strong likeminded leadership team. Results:
• Employee skill levels have doubled resulting from stricter evaluation and hiring criteria overseen by department heads
• Execution of 5S and Six Sigma initiatives by department heads have reduced material and process waste by 40%
• Product quality issues and warranty claims have been reduced by 90% resulting in higher customer satisfaction ratings
- Business Management Consultant at Logic-4-Reality Business Solutions
- General Manager at Austal USA
- Engineering / Project / Operations Manager at Offshore Inland Marine & Oilfield
- Program Director at RiverHawk Fast Sea Frames
1 year, 2 months at this Job
- PhD - Business Management
- MBA - Project Management Specialization
- BS - Engineering Technology
Tutor college students in business management classes including Intro to Management and Quantitative Decision Making.
- Business Management Tutor at Keene State College
- Front End Cashier at Demoulas Supermarket Inc
- Front Desk Assistant at Aurora Salon & Spa
- at Surfing with Smiles- Northampton, NH
6 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Business Management with a specialization in Marketing and Human Resources
- Bachelor's - Psychology
- High school
• Managed the analysis, preparation and development of the FICC Tech $375M operating expense budget and 2,300 resources.
• Prepared monthly forecasting for all FICC Technology by operating line of business. This report is shared with each Business Management team.
• Maintained the current profit and loss statements for FICC Tech which summarizes the revenues, costs and expenses. This included updating all expenses and budget reductions in initiative (INIT) and business as usual (BAU) expenses by line of business.
• Provided the monthly/quarterly financial commentary to the senior leadership team.
• Responsible for producing the monthly business and quarterly reports for FICC Technology. The report included financial, resource, vendor costs, risk control, project cost management, delivery and stability/incident metrics. This was done for eleven lines of business.
• Assisted and managed the $300M initiative programs and monitor to assure they are within budget. Set up monthly meetings with Business/Program Managers and reviewed the major variances for each program within FICC Technology.
• Worked with the business management team and support them with various financial requests which included budget and forecasting.
• Manage offshore resources for various tasks that they assisted with daily.
• Manage and execute the monthly third party report to the business management team which includes the current vendor contracts for direct processing and legal expense.
• Perform ad-hoc reporting and analyses for senior leadership team and business presentation.
- Business Management Consultant at Bank of America
- Finance Director/Treasurer at York Risk Services Group, Inc
- Compensation Manager at American International Group, Inc
- at American International Group, Inc
2 years, 2 months at this Job
- Masters of Business Administration - Finance
- Bachelor of Science - Accounting
Business Management Specialists partners with the operations and project managers teams to provide support on system update and new implementation that will affect how they do business daily. This includes making sure that all necessary communication is sent out to the business areas. Assure that all training takes place, job aid and Standard Operating Procedures documents are updated/written.
- Business Management Specialist at TIAA
- Management Consultant at ProSidian Consulting
- Business Planning and Strategy Consultant at MetLife
5 months at this Job
- Master's - MBA
- Bachelor's - International Business
Managed projects and generated reports to improve processes for the multi-asset team responsible for institutional portfolios with $100 billion in assets under management.
• Conducted an audit and business analysis of the 100-person team's market data service subscriptions resulting in a $250k annual savings to the business unit
• Analyzed financial metrics and developed presentations to communicate business performance to senior leadership
• Generated monthly and quarterly reports providing variance commentary for executive presentations
• Responsible for the new business pipeline, ensured accuracy and provided projections for KPI tracking
• Managed product launch - tracking milestones, deliverables, and ensuring accountability of responsible parties
• Developed and maintained content repository for governance, team organization, business continuity, charter documents, KPI progress, strategy, and financial & portfolio performance documents
• Standardized reporting of performance from multiple teams to present a clearer analysis of business performance
• Served on committee to promulgate corporate values, build team culture, and inhibit siloed working environment
• Monitored team's compliance-related data requirements and reported to Risk & Compliance
• Liaised with Compliance, Finance, Human Resources, Legal, Marketing, and Operations on behalf of the business unit
- Business Management Support Officer at UBS Global Asset Management
- Assistant to CEO at Hines Interests LP
- HR Assistant at Hines Interests LP
- Property Management Assistant at Hines Interests LP
3 years at this Job
- BA - English Literature
Business Management Executive-( to Managing Director / General Manager’s & Finance Manager)
M/s Albatha Retail & Home Products Group Head Office (GECO- SGC & E-City) U.A.E
( March 2014 – June 2015 )
• Facilitator between sub divisions and main organizations (DED), thereby assisting the management and the representatives of the organization in the effective discharge of all MD's (Managing Director) related responsibilities.
• Serve as central communications liaison for the Communications among subsidiary Companies & Departments.
• Analyze monthly and weekly reports for accuracy, timeliness and relevance and other information that is provided for management by other departments.
• Serve as an information clearinghouse, schedule appointments/conference calls for the management.
• Arrange corporate travel and meetings by developing itineraries and agendas, booking hotels & other transportation, arranging meeting accommodations for all MD, GM's & FM.
• Ensured that the standard office practices and routines of the MD/ GM's are functioning efficiently on an ongoing basis.
• Oversee that all correspondence and reports are processed in a timely manner.
• Coordinate and assist with special projects, high end delegation and other assignments.
• Supervise and coordinate organization management events, including correspondences, contacts, venue arrangements, and materials preparation.
• Manage performance of the administrative function to ensure cost effectiveness and the appropriate level of resources to meet management objective.
• Oversee projects and conducted research.
• Representing the MD.
• Prepare & edit correspondence, reports & presentations for various internal and external purposes.
• Continuously updating job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities, reading professional publications, maintaining personal networks, participating in professional organizational events.
- Business Management Executive at GECO- SGC & E-City
- Account Manager / Accountant (CRM) at M/s IMC Holdings
- Senior Sales & Marketing Coordinator / CRM at AGMC (BMW) Sharjah
- Branch Accountant / Cash Handling at AGMC (BMW) Sharjah
5 years at this Job
- BBA - management
• Maintain legality of the business
• Use excel spread sheet for maintaining taxes, product ordering and profit and loss statements.
• Provide management services
• State/County regulated licenses and certifications
• Advertising / sales
• Maintain social media and website
• Welcome and greet clients
• Create new client files
• Help with reception duties
• Follow health, safety and sanitation guidelines
• Maintain inventory and order products
• Provided excellent customer service
• Schedule clients
• Prepare employee schedules
• Coordinate and host business events
• Train employees
• Handle finances
- Business management at Eagle Med Spa
- MEDICAL AESTHETICIAN/ PROFESSIONAL LASER TECHNICIAN at Amerejuve
- Baytown periodontist/Orthodontist at
- STORE MANAGER at Bay Area Video
3 years, 7 months at this Job
- license - medical
- - science and nursing
• Managed all onboarding and financial aspects of projects
• Evaluate, develop and implement procedures regarding project documentation and development.
• Work with 3rd parties to coordinate and outsource system installations
• Billing for system invoices and tracking of assets for all system installations BUSINESS MANAGEMENT
• Process monthly and quarterly customer support billing totaling over $2 million annually
• Receive and process all payment transactions at branch level including drafts, ACH and credit cards.
• Account reconciliation
• Responsible for submitting monthly financial reports to corporate office for month-end closing DATA ANALYSIS
• Extracted data from CRM system for reporting both internal use and external customers
• Extract data for problem solving and trouble shooting
• Implemented and maintain current CRM system updates and enhancements
- Director of Business Management at Retail Data Systems
- Business Manager at Matt Corporation
- Supervisor Shared Services at KONE, Inc
- Account Executive at LAMAR Outdoor Advertising
at this Job
- - Accounting Specialist Program