* Form new business by doing every step needed to achieve it * Use Microsoft Office, specially Word and Excel to create business files, such as company's data, accountability and other related document. * Adobe Acrobat Reader to convert files from and to pdf format. * Keep track of the all the revenue that comes into the office. * Teach other fellow co-workers the skills needed to be competent in the work area. * Send and receive emails, fax, phone calls, as well as going to the post office to send packages. * Attend clients by person and by phone. * I (also) created the company logo where I work.
- Business Management Specialist at A&V Business Management Services
- Computer Technician at A&V Business Management Services
- Group Leader Counselor at Taller Puertorriqueño
3 years, 4 months at this Job
- Associate of Applied Science in Web Design and Development - Web Design and Development
Specializing in- Logistics and supply chain, Facility and design, Business management, Business Representation, Business Maintenance, Entrepreneurship, and Statistics.
- Business management at Industrial Technology in Purdue Polytechnics
- Circuit breaker, GFCIs, Electrical at Industrial Wiring
1 year, 9 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Business management
- Associate - Advance Manufacturing and Technology
March-2011 material matched the product we were making. I would Skills July-2018 also do inround inspections: Going around to make sure the product stayed to customer speciations. Business Management Type 60 wpm
- Business Management at
1 month at this Job
- - Accounting
Video Producer Orlando, FL
Dec. 20010 - Present
• Video & photography
• Business management
• Camera & hardware maintenance
• Video, photo, & motion graphics editing
- Business management at Bent Vision Productions
- at CBP Martial Arts Academy
- Mike Pollock International - Cameraman & Webcaster at Iron Summit Media Strategies
6 years, 3 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts - Film
Provide small business management consulting services to include branding and marketing, business development, proposal management, process development and improvement, and administrative support.
- SMALL BUSINESS MANAGEMENT CONSULTANT at JACKSON CONSULTING SERVICES
- DIVISION MARKETING COMMUNICATIONS MANAGER at L-3 COMMUNICATIONS
- STAFF DEVELOPMENT SPECIALIST at AMERICAN PUBLIC UNIVERSITY
- HUMAN RESOURCES ASSISTANT at APPTIX
9 years, 4 months at this Job
- B.S. - Business
Master Black Belt Six Sigma; Lean Manufacturing, ISO 9001; ISO 13485; cGMP; Supply Chain Management; Technical Writing: Policies & Procedures, SOPs, Work Instructions, Manuals; Start Up Management: Business Plans, Transitional planning; Events Planning; Corporate Tai Chi and Qigong; Basic Accounting/Business Analytics/Insurance; Training, coaching, mentoring; Speaker
- Business Consultant / Business Management at Basic Accounting/Business Analytics/Insurance
- Continuous Improvement Manager at Corp Purchasing
- Lean Six Sigma Continuous Technician / Sturgeon Services Int at
- Raw Materials Buyer / Hardy Diagnostics at
2 years, 4 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Journalism
I am currently self employed and run my own food truck catering services. I am under a contract that will soon come to an end. My route is currently in the San Diego City College building. The duties I do are all your basic food business duties from arranging food being displayed, cooking, cashier, management, handling orders, buying food, prepping food etcetera. Making sure my customers as well as my workers has been a priority for me for the past 2 years.
- Business Management at Self Employed
- Synergyhealth LLC at Sterilizer/Forklift
2 years at this Job
- High School Diploma
- August 2015
• Primary responsibilities of this project included: ◦ Presenting the project idea to Aullwood's board for approval ◦ -Researching Materials and finding a sustainable product ◦ -Designing new signs for Aullwood approval ◦ -Reviewing and updating Aullwood's 200-acre park map and implementing logistics ◦ -Saving the center over $10,000 BUSINESS MANAGEMENT INTERNSHIP AT PIG OF THE MONTH
• Built detailed spread sheets dealing with inventory and merchandise options comparing prices and quality
- BUSINESS MANAGEMENT INTERNSHIP at The Aullwood Audubon Center
1 month at this Job
- High school
Recruited by President to drive corporate change initiative in support of new business strategy. Transformed a product-focused company into a dynamic, customer-service focused organization where exceptional performance is well-rewarded. Reported to the President and CEO and led a team of five Division Managers (corporate and field) and five Human Resources/Administrative Specialists for this leading $25 million United States and Caribbean regional manufacturing and construction firm, including five subsidiaries located in three countries operating with a total of 250 employees.
• Led the company and ensured all employees buy into the company’s vision.
• Set the overall strategic direction of the company together with budgets and forecasts alongside the board and finance director, respectively.
• Planned and implemented long-term business strategies to achieve the company’s objectives.
• Devised a 5-year plan and worked with the board members and management team to oversee its implementation.
• Met with the finance director on a regular basis to review the company’s financial performance.
• Managed agency and vendor relationships for talent acquisition, as well as immigration and onboarding of non-US contingent and permanent employees.
• Ensured that the Talent Acquisition team continuously supported the business strategy, goals, shared values, culture and philosophy of the organization.
• Worked closely with the Sales Team on sales strategy and approach to winning new business.
• Carried out regular SWOT analyses to mitigate any potential risks through industry and market changes.
• Represented and spoke at business events and exhibitions on behalf of the company.
• Explored and researched business opportunities for growth in market segments to drive profitability. Worked closely with the Sales Team to acquire and maintain large accounts.
• Implemented new processes and procedures across the business.
• Reported management and financial results to the shareholders on a quarterly and annual basis.
- Business Management Director at LEFCO Construction and Equipment Rental
- Human Resources and Administrative Consultant at ABA Solutions
- Director, Human Resources and Administration at Mainstreet Technologies
- Operations Manager at
4 years at this Job
- MS - Human Resources Management and Development
- BS - Business Management
- MS degree - Counseling Psychology
- Provided project management, business management, and process development expertise to numerous projects. - Analyzed regulations, directives, and guidelines to identify applicable requirements; integrated requirements into organizational policies, processes, procedures, programs, and plans. - Analyzed various organizational processes; recommended actions to improve process efficiency and to resolve issues, and developed supporting process documentation. - Developed a Strategy Development Process and facilitated action plan development to execute organizational strategy. - Spearheaded development and documentation of an organizational Agile project management process framework, including supporting artifacts. - Analyzed requirements and facilitated process development for an initial network Change Management Process; managed change to organization's documentation and SharePoint site. - Developed a Configuration Management Plan and a Privacy Act Program for an information systems organization managing multiple networks. - Developed, established, and facilitated execution of a Managers' Internal Control Program.
- Business Management Analyst at Vickers & Nolan Enterprises
- Technical Support Specialist at Vickers & Nolan Enterprises
- Senior Analyst at Vickers & Nolan Enterprises
- Weapons of Mass Destruction (WMD) Intelligence Analyst at The Garrett Group, Inc
5 years at this Job
- MA - Russian and East European Studies
- BA - Communication
- None - Russian Language Basic Course