Project: HealthXnet, Prior Authorization Mailroom, and New Mexico Registry Job Board
Role: Business Operations Analyst
Business Operations Analyst for HSC to the HealthXnet Business Operations Department. Responsibilities include analyzing and testing QA and Production issues prior to the Go-Live Date. Gather requirements from our Project Owner and communicate to the IT developers.
• Duties include but not limited to the following:
• Lead test projects by defined requirements
• Solicit information from PM and Product Owners in the field within the Business area.
• Verify that requirements are to users' specifications
• Create system scope documents from our top-level users' instruction
• Create mockups for a visual for developers as well as understanding
• Reconciliation of specific reports in order to make enhancements to upcoming application
• Create and code from the Main Hocon using SQL, C# Sharp, and GIMP
- Business Operations Analyst at Hospital Services Corporation
- Business Analyst/ QA Tester at CareSource
- Financial Analyst at Anthem Blue Cross and Blue Shield
- Intake Specialist at Anthem Blue Cross and Blue Shield
1 year, 2 months at this Job
(May 2014 to July 2017) Responsibility: Business Operations Analyst.
• Reporting to the Director of IT Business Solutions department, support operations processes and technology implementations. Identify creative ways to improve operations effectiveness by streamlining processes and systems including consolidation of tasks, elimination of unnecessary processes.
• Act as liaison between operations and technology to find creative solutions to complex problems. Perform data analysis and reporting using a variety of databases.
• Convert Desktop intelligence reports to web intelligence reports in INSIGHT, the reporting tool used by the organization.
• Contribute to and execute Test Plans and scripts that are traceable to documented requirements; participate and conduct user acceptance testing.
• Involved in redesigning the Business Solutions section of the eCommunity site.
• Analyze, conceptualize and undertake tasks to enable process improvement.
• Maintain recordkeeping database and produce reports.
• Logical analysis, problem identification, and problem solving.
• Respond to ad-hoc requests and develop solutions in a timely manner.
• Coach staff to improve workflow and operational performance.
• Acquire, understand and analyze data about business problems, transforming data into information. Deliver complete analysis to multiple organizational levels.
• Gather and interpret information and translate that information into detailed business requirements.
• Extract, analyze, and report on information gleaned from internal databases.
• Create and delete databases. Perform configuration and maintenance tasks on specific databases. Modify role membership and manage permissions within the DBMS instance. Add or remove access to a specific database for a specific login id or A/D group.
• Supported the CTI - Commercial Real Estate application. The SAR process to approve adding, changing or removing privileged access to the server.
• Maintained and supported the GWLRA website by updating the site as and when business changes occurred.
- Business Operations Analyst at Great West Life Realty Advisors
- Customer Care Specialist at CIBC
- Customer Service Consultant at Hewlett Packard
- Tier 1 Technical Support Representative at WebServe Canada
3 years, 2 months at this Job
- Diploma in Business Systems Analysis - Business Systems
- - Development and Design
- Master's Degree in Social Sciences - Relational Database Design and SQL Server
Chicago, IL March 2018-Current
Beverage alcohol producer in the fast-growing Ready-to-Drink (RTD) category. Selling products in 35 markets across the United States, Monaco Cocktails are ranked #1 in the RTD Spirits category and are the fastest growing liquor-based product per AC Nielsen data, with over 1.2M cases sold during the last fiscal year. Business Operations Analyst
• Compile a full suite of commercial reporting systems monthly for the CEO, CFO, and sales staff
• Review data by channel, customer, and distributor to strategize increased portfolio penetration activities that will improve market share
• Prepare presentations for national chain customers (e.g., Walmart, Kroger, WinCo) and prospective new markets to gain points-of-distribution and support innovation ◦ Went from 17 to 34 markets since joining Atomic Brands in March ◦ Experienced 99.4% case depletion growth since joining Atomic Brands in March
• Evaluate brand sales incentives and suggest modifications to enhance sales and profitability
• Initiate reporting that provides deep analyses into gap over/underperformances and root causes by market
• Lead full company training on internal and external data systems such as Vermont Information Processing and AC Nielsen
• Manage point-of-sale online inventory system for 36 distributor partners and entire Atomic Brands sales team
- Business Operations Analyst at Atomic Brands, Inc
- Student-Athlete at Saint Xavier University Men's Basketball Team
- Ambassador at University of Illinois, College of ACES Student Government
- Operations Partner at Thin Air Solutions, Inc
1 year at this Job
- Master of Business Administration in Finance - Finance
- Bachelor of Science in Agribusiness Management - Agribusiness Management
Accounting Fitness, current AR/AP, Payroll/Prevailing Wages, Taxes, Bank Deposits & Reconciliations, Collections, Month/Year End Closings, Reports, Manage Project Contracts/Billings, Lien Release, COI's McKinstry, 2014-2016 Senior Business Operations Analyst - ESPC Division - Design, Build, Operate, Maintain Buildings Responsibilities included: Managed administrative aspects for office and construction. Procured and set up construction office trailers, supplies, safety equipment/posters. Created subcontracts, change orders to contracts and subcontracts in Viewpoint construction software. Processed and logged RFI's, RFP's, purchase orders, contracts, subcontracts, change orders, submittals. Prepared job cost reports and budget/forecast spreadsheets. Prepared payment applications, schedule of values, and lien releases for project billings. Reviewed prevailing wages certified payroll, subcontractors' payment applications, and followed up for corrections. Coordinated with subcontractors/tiers LAUSD 50% local hire and labor compliance, LAUSD OCIP and McKinstry insurance, preliminary notices. Attended 2-hour weekly construction and safety meetings, and 8-hour monthly financial meetings. Processed miscellaneous invoices, check requests. Researched and corrected outstanding billing issues and vendor payment requests. Coordinated marketing events. Closed out and moved office location from Irvine to San Diego.
- Senior Business Operations Analyst at ESPC Division
- Construction Project Coordinator at NextEra Energy/Florida Power & Light
- Hall & Foreman at
- Executive Assistant / Escrow & Title Coordinator at Investment Building Group
2 years at this Job
REVEL SYSTEMS, San Francisco, CA Business Operations Analyst, November 2016- February 2019 (2 years and 3 months) Received recognition from management for completing a competitor project. Suggested recommendations to automate the system for a more efficient process for the merchant and Payments Dept. Manage merchant's inquiries/solve issues/handled escalations. Create new gateway accounts for merchants. Complete processor changes with merchant and provide step-to-step instructions to merchant via phone to ensure funds batched out correctly, hardware install is correct, ensure credit processing works, and put in a extra mile to solve technical difficulties instead of transferring call to another dept. Leadership: Recognized for always keeping a positive manner and lending a hand to help out team members. Completed a high level guideline to help Revel Support Dept. assist merchants and for new hire training. Became a lead and took on handling Enterprise accounts such as Auntie Anne's/Cinnabon/Stanford accounts. Conducting team meetings via online to train new members in Lithuania. Lead in taking care of urgent and escalated tickets before it goes to upper management. Project research/Analytical: Help engineers automate the merchant application process. Assisted engineers understand what's needed on a application in order for merchants to complete their own applications and advise user friendly tips for merchants to launch their own account. Continuously provide insights on how we can lessen manual processes and focus on areas where we can implement automation. Suggested and got approved for revenue generated idea to add fees for gateway changes to merchant to generate more revenue for the company. Operational Support: Assist merchants with funding issues and guided Payments Support team in handling tickets, helped with sales orders to send to fulfillment center; work with third party companies/resellers to obtain information needed; maintain department phone lines and solved escalations before it goes to upper management. Performance: consistently meet KPI's (Key Performance Indicator) to optimize the quality of services offered to merchants. Ability to manage day-to-day operations while solving urgent tickets that's been assigned to me without much notice within 24 hours with good satisfaction scores. Assisted Sales Dept. by completing in-house applications to help meet company's quota.
- Business Operations Analyst at REVEL SYSTEMS
- Loan Operations Analyst- Team Lead of Audit at SOFI, INC
- Loan Operations Analyst - Team Lead of Reviewer at
- Loan Reviewer at MVP
2 years, 3 months at this Job
- Master of Arts - Psychology
Acquired over two dozen multinational clients through referrals, lead teams of 15+ to improve and scale business
operations for technology startups and C-level executives, often liaising between business and technical personnel
● Specialize in decreasing operational costs, analyzing workflows and documenting processes, visualizing data with Excel/SQL, generating reports and delivering presentations, writing easy-to-understand SOPs and how-to guides, and providing cost-effective solutions, technology, and training for executives and teams
● Recent clients include Kairos Aerospace, Eikos and Tetrahedron (suppliers for Raytheon), Monarch Alternative Capital, Ncrease, U.S. Embassy in Liberia, NanoBusiness Commercialization Association, Water Innovations Alliance, and an interim role as HR Data Analyst/Generalist/Recruiter for Uniqlo USA's 4000+ employees
- Business Operations Analyst/Consultant at Penn Quarter Associates
- Director, Business Development at Ncrease, Inc
- Finance & Operations Manager at Surface Media
- Operations Manager at Springboard Enterprises
6 years, 9 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration - Management
Smyrna, GA. A Healthcare Information Technology company that provides tools that simplify onsite and at-home health testing programs, help organizations understand population health risks, and motivate participants to take actions to prevent and manage chronic conditions. Intern Business/Operations Analyst:
• Performed daily internal reporting and reconciliations for the Operations team to assist in data validation.
• Reconciled critical test results reports and sent them to Operations Department for final disposition.
• Obtained business intelligence through studying company Tableau Dashboards and explain it to Client/Product Managers
• Developed expertise on business process improvement and decision support modeling by shadowing team/directors and attending daily standup meetings.
• Audited Test Request Forms from clients to ensure data integrity in reporting
• Developed Weekly Summary Reports using Excel Pivot Tables
• Applied problem solving skills to identify opportunities and recommend new process improvement projects.
• Generated aggregate reports to confirm accuracy between database and reporting program summaries
• Assisted QA team to develop and test 5 use case scenarios that the participants would encounter when signing up for Walmart healthcare program.
• Configured internal data validation Dashboard using Tableau.; Displaying scorecards to compare each value between two Databases SQL Tables.
• Maintained reporting for Health Plan and Enterprise Client on Confluence (Team Collaboration) website.
• Create/Updated Standard Enterprise reporting documents using Confluence website
• Maintained 15 Standard Enterprise reporting documents, each had its own Data Dictionary, Sample document (Sample file with dummy data), and File Specifications (Word document providing a description of the document in a paragraph, and in layman terms the description of the columns).
• Created schematic charts for Business Processes High and Low Levels using Lucid Charts software.
- Intern Business/Operations Analyst at BioIQ
- Delivery Driver at Satto Thai and Sushi Bar
- Busser at Cuts Steakhouse
1 year at this Job
- BBA - Computer Information Systems
Compliance Testing- Ensure there are no breaks in each departments
process to which they operate.
• Data mining-Auditing-Research.
• Submit test instruction updates then monitor.
• Quality check all failed test from offshore Analyst.
• Cross reference test to ensure there were no duplicates.
• Review departmental processes to analyze risk of the business functions and Information Systems and identify resource requirements, and summarize activities which includes department planning, root cause analysis, conclusions and recommendations.
• Test /Analyze new software applications.
- Business Operations Analyst at Nationstar Mortgage
- Preservation Processing/ Oversight Specialist at Nationstar Mortgage
2 years at this Job
- Bachelor of Business - Liberal Arts
Successfully launched sales operations and pharmacy fulfillment processes in Microsoft
Dynamics CRM which is responsible for over 75% of revenue
• Proven Project Manager responsible for entire project delivery, including requirements gathering, detailed analysis of business impacts, and leading cross-functional teams
• Identified areas of opportunity for additional revenue and cost savings and presented to Executive Management, helping to achieve strategic initiatives
• Drove business requirement discussions with stakeholders to understand and resolve systems and process issues
• Created and managed organizational-wide operational workflows
• Subject matter expert for all processes within the customer relationship management (CRM) system
• System Administrator providing support and resolutions of issues within the CRM
• Complete all regression testing for new features in Microsoft Dynamics CRM
• Lead the project to increased product offering to members by 100%, helping to stabilize revenue
- Senior Business Operations Analyst at Upwell Health
- Process Improvement Coordinator at NAPA Balkamp
- Area Manager at Fastenal Company
3 years, 2 months at this Job
- MBA - Business
- B.S. - Business Management
• Assist in optimizing business operations performance by analyzing current and predictive future performance
• Long range forecasting of rolling 18+ months
• Create forecast hiring plans, attrition, seating capacity, and training capacity across multiple sites 12+ months
• Facilitate project implementation and ROI
• Evaluate operational efficiency and effectiveness
• Active participant in Annual Financial Planning sessions with Navy Federal Leadership
• Forecasting SME for the Workforce Manage group
- Business Operations Analyst III at Navy Federal Credit Union
- Supervisor at Navy Federal Credit Union
- Retail Administration Analyst at First Midwest Bank
- Global Workforce Planning Analyst at Expedia, Inc
4 years, 4 months at this Job