Business Operations Analyst – Administration & Staff Development | November 2017 · Successfully created standardized workflows for hospital administration while supporting the President/CEO, COO, CNO, VP of HR, VP of Clinical Initiatives, and the SHC-VC Board of Directors. · Accessed, compiled and analyzed large volume data sets into concise and precise information for the ICU prior to SHC-VC’s Epic Implementation · Participated in Epic Implementation as the Communications Specialist · Created professional working relationships with directors and managers and provided support to all direct reports of the C-Suite, including executive and clinical directors, Marketing, and HR. · Introduced to team members to utilize Microsoft Office (especially PowerPoint, Word, and Excel), BOX, Google Docs, SmartSheet, AdobeSign, etc. · Acted as Program Coordinator for Patient Family Advisory Council, creating process for recruitment, member involvement, and orientation program.
- Business Operations Analyst - Administration at Stanford Health Care ValleyCare
- Patient Safety & Quality Intern at Stanford Health Care
- Student at Health Services Administration Capstone Seminar
- Student at Grant Writing and Fundraising Strategies
1 year at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Health Science - Health Services Administration
Business Operations Analyst II
• Coordinated special project analysis of all accounting data for Senior Management to maximize productivity and profitability of field and corporate functions
• Compared and reviewed current and past trends, future projection, and current financial reporting accuracy of all financial aspects of the business
• Monitored Capital Expenditure projects for accurate data, projected returns, and reviewed completed projects for accuracy of projections Senior Internal Auditor
• Performed on-site and internal audits, financial performance reviews, investigation of fraud cases, accounts payable and expense report reviews, and safety assessments
• Trained and supervised small Internal Audit staff
• Performed compliance and or operational audits
• Discovered, investigated, and documented all cases involving fraud
• Worked with management to establish procedures for compliance with Sarbanes-Oxley Act
- Business Operations Analyst II/Senior Internal Auditor at Ferrellgas Incorporated
- General at Perma-Seal
- Internal Auditor at All Star Gas Incorporated
- Tax Consultant at Missouri Department of Revenue
12 years, 8 months at this Job
- MBA - Business Administration
- BA - Business Administration
VA, Defense Threat Reduction Agency, DOD Jul 2018 - Current
Senior Executive Assistant to Director, Operations & Intelligence (July-Oct)
Senior Business Operations Analyst, Technology & Strategy Branch (Oct-Current)
• Serves as the lead Executive Assistant supporting a military General Officer (Rear Admiral, USN) providing administrative support for all operations and intelligence activities.
• Manage all professional and personal affairs for the Director. Coordinate and update calendars, screen correspondence, and prepare all domestic and international travel lodging arrangement.
• Maintain classified files, perform bookkeeping, oversee accounts payable and receivable, and complete financial reports.
• Plan and complete various special projects, communicate regularly with senior leadership and representatives from different organizations and agencies.
• Promote and coordinate logistics and administration for conferences, meetings, services and special events.
- Senior Business Operations Analyst, Technology & Strategy Branch at Joint Improvised-Threat Defeat Organization
- Administrative Officer to the Chief of Staff at
- Senior Executive Assistant to Director of J2 Intelligence at XLA, Inc. - Joint Improvised Explosive Device Defeat Organization
- Staff Plans Officer / Deliberate Plans Analyst at Technology Advancement Group (TAG) - JIEDDO-Counter IED Operations Integration
6 months at this Job
- Master of Information Systems - MIS
- BA - Military Management and Program Acquisition/ Contracting
- AA - General Studies
Continue with Business Operations Analyst I tasks.
● Assist with web automation application project through regression testing and perform regression testing by considering upstream and downstream impacts, track and test issues and report on test results.
● Review and edit procedures on bond accounting processes for accuracy based on business line needs, policies and regulatory requirements.
● Manage multiple tasks, projects and deadlines simultaneously.
● Conduct an analysis of business line need, including scheduling meetings and conferring with business line leaders and subject matter experts.
- Business Operations Analyst II at U.S. Bank
- Business Operations Analyst I at
- Contractor at Synico Temp Agency
9 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Family Social Science - Family Social Science
- - Thai Public Health
Established, deployed and enhanced the Customer Operations business intelligence reporting standards. Collaborate with Customer Operations leadership to develop strategic goals and provide tactical solutions. Business intelligence dashboard development using Excel and Power BI Data driven analysis to determine key areas of improvement Deliver business requirements to technology for system enhancements Performs data validation and user acceptance testing Coordinate and track multi-team projects through the SDLC using Jira and Confluence Develop and facilitate Excel and Power BI training courses
- Business Operations Analyst at LexisNexis
- Business Operations Analyst at LexisNexis- Business Assurance
- Insurance Analyst at LexisNexis- Insurity
- Customer Service Specialist at LexisNexis- Customer Accounting
2 years, 3 months at this Job
- Bachelor's Degree - Information Systems
- Associate's Degree - Computer Network Operations
Support field location operations by trouble shooting system errors and providing direction. Establish guidelines and new processes to improve the level of support to the field; evaluate business processes and provide direction for corrective action as needed; document business processes and update required documents. Responsible for identifying training needs in the organization and working with the training department to develop content to address the needs; build relationships enterprise wide, and successfully work across departments to coordinate and communicate with various groups and key players. Communicate with employees in field locations in written and spoken communication. Work collaboratively with other departments within DISH to implement new business processes.
- Business Operations Analyst III at Dish Network Echostar
- Field Engineer at Predictive Service
- Field Engineer at Genesis Solutions, an ABS Group company
- Senior Change Management Consultant at Sogeti
10 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Industrial Engineering
Developed and maintained strong client relationships to understand their needs and ensured their success with Minute Menu. Served as the main point of contact and liaison between clients, stakeholders, internal team members, and vendors and consistently empowered customers to connect their goals and challenges with Minute Menu solutions. Selected Contributions: * Business Analysis lead for the redesign an aged Software as a Service (SaaS) Accounting and Business platform used by over 5,000 family and adult care facilities in 47 states. * Lead design sessions in prototyping new business processes, operations and information process flows for a reusable User Interface across multiple product lines that lead to an increase in Minute Menu sales efforts receiving $10M in annual revenue. * Conducted online webinars, consultations, and one-on-one demos to educate customers on enhanced product features, took ownership of new accounts, managed their onboarding, and stayed connected with clients to ensure that they realized their full potential with utilizing Minute Menu software.
- Business Operations Analyst at MINUTE MENU
- Business Requirements Analyst at electronic commerce inc
- CONTRACTOR at electronic commerce inc
- Business Analyst at electronic commerce inc
1 year, 9 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Business Management - Business Management
- Associate of Science in Journalism and Communications - Journalism and Communications
• Assisted the procurement team with onboarding and supplier set up of over 900 vendors. This included establishing relationships with the vendors in or to obtain the necessary documentation to correctly have them on boarded.
• Supported Facility Management by establishing a weekly plan to resolve any and all invoice/supplier issues they may have had.
• Investigated and compiled a plan of action to resolve vendor disputes and work closely with accounts payable to ensure payments are issued in a timely manner.
• Collaborate with schedulers/planners to procure quotes and understand service being requested, information gathered to accurately create a purchase or service order.
• Frequently communicated with site leads to confirm and validate services in order to release payments for invoice resolution
• Continual and consistent communication with suppliers to determine any outstanding invoices. Data is utilized to close out purchase orders and adjust accruals.
• Support Facility Management to assure the correct suppliers are selected per Abbott and CBRE agreement.
• Centralized Purchase Order process team member who helped modify the current purchasing process.
• Buy services and material that are aligned with the appropriate business operations
- Business Operations Analyst at CBRE
- CW Purchasing Assistant at ABBOTT LABS
- Inventory Specialist/MRO Planning at AbbVie, Inc
- Inventory Specialist at ABBOTT LABS
7 months at this Job
Leading small team in development of data-driven, interactive models to support business decisions. These models are typically written using Python and SQL, and incorporate machine learning elements to predict policy effects on business finances and operations.
- Business Operations Analyst II at DISH Network LLC
- Director of Quality Assurance at Blndspt
- Quality Assurance Engineer at Inspirato
- Quality Assurance Engineer at Blndspt
1 year, 11 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Mathematics
- Bachelor of the Arts - Philosophy
Brainstormed on total supply chain cost in relation to new product introductions (NPI's), discontinuations,
seasonal and special promotions across cross-functional teams
• Worked with multiple business stakeholders (Program Managers and Strategic suppliers) to align priorities, highlight risks and ensure material delivery for order fulfillment
• Reconciled inventory for 3PL warehouse on a monthly basis, reducing cash tied up in inventory by 30 to 40%
• Designed a should-cost analysis model via regression on Minitab based on spend volume categories and suppliers
• Developed presentation materials that are clear, effectively communicating engagement objectives and expectations to vendors and cross-functional stakeholders
• Audited China and India supplier's key performance indicators (KPI's) such as on-time delivery, lead time, trailer space optimization and quality conformance to improve customer fill rates by 2- 10%
• Analyzed outbound logistics dock operations like loading time, capacity constraints, material handling and drew conclusions to pinpoint top performance issues
• Leveraged Tableau to create dashboards which helped forecast inventory target and developed KPIs such as turnover ratio, demand forecasting and discrepancy percentage
- Business Operations Analyst at Nimtree Organics LLC
- Student Consultant- Project Lead, Technology Practicum UIUC at John Deere, Technology Innovation Lab, Research Park
- Industrial Engineer, Manufacturing and Supply Chain Operations at
2 years, 7 months at this Job
- Master of Science in Technology Management - Supply Chain Management, Statistics
- Bachelor of Mechanical Engineering - Mechanical Engineering