As business operations manager for these two sister companies, I report directly to the CEO, supervising and coordinating each branch of the companies to deliver our strategic objectives. More specifically:
• Managing the HR department; Instilling policies, recruitment, on boarding.
• Overseeing facilities management; Purchasing, Phone and IT systems, budgeting.
• Negotiating contracts with vendors and suppliers.
• Managing commercial insurance for the property portfolio and the Businesses liabilities.
• Producing financial management accounting reports necessary for key business operations.
• Coordinating marketing campaigns with the Business Development Branch.
• Risk Analysis and Compliance Management; overseeing and coordinating with the Legal and Accounting departments for all matters of compliance. Insuring all business licensing is in compliance; Federal, State, Construction and Real Estate Licenses.
- Business Operations Manager at Growth Construction Inc. & Vibrant Realty LLC
- Owner at Real Estate Investment
- Financial Accountant, Bookkeeping services at Growth Construction Inc. & Vibrant Realty LLC
- Corporate Trainer and start-up Business Consultant at Global English Training LLC
1 year, 7 months at this Job
- Masters in International Management - International Management
- BSc - Business and Manufacturing Management
- business operations oversight over multi-state Offices, accountable for staff of 20 and HR Recruiting, Payroll, Bookkeeping, Marketing, and Technology functions.
• Serving as Business Operations Manager and Chief of Staff to the CEO & President.
• Overseeing daily operations of $2.5M event management business; staff of 20.
• Recruiting, hiring, restructuring, and reducing staff to address business needs.
• Increasing operational effectiveness by 10% through strategic tech modernization efforts: phones to VOIP, file servers t cloud, mobile time and attendance, sales to hosted CRM solution, marketing to web based eMarketing Campaigns, centralization of multi-state events operations, process optimization and controls.
• Establishing strategic partnerships with suppliers and vendors, negotiating preferred pricing and service level agreements on behalf of the company, realizing 15% operational cost savings.
• Administration of sales new/renewal agreements with brokers, corporate clients, educational institutions, municipalities and government agencies.
• Maintenance of 5 company vans, security of 2 offices, and inventory of event supplies by market.
- Business Operations Manager at Health Expos, LLC
- Sr. Director Field Management Operations at Travelers Insurance
- Project Manager at AIG-American General/Variable Annuities & Life Insurance Company
- Founder & CEO at Thunderbird Global Consulting, Inc
2 years, 2 months at this Job
- Master in Business Administration - (M.B.A.) - Thunderbird
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration - International Business and Marketing
Lifeprint is an app, a worldwide social printer network, and a portable printer that enables a truly unparalleled photo experience. The printer and the app allow you to create augmented
reality photos and instantly print those photos and videos directly from your smartphone.
April 2018 - Present
Business Operations Manager
• Manage internal office and warehouse staff of 12
• Assist VP of Operations in domestic and international logistics
• Manage warehouse inventory
• Oversee Amazon Seller Central
- Business Operations Manager at Lifeprint Products, Inc
- Business Operations Manager at Vista Imaging Services, Inc
- Global Partner at RedLegg
- Field Account Executive - Bay Area at CDW Corporation
11 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Fashion Merchandising
Wilmington, MA 2015-2018
Title Company servicing Massachusetts, Rhode Island and New Hampshire
Business Operations Manager
• Reviewed accuracy of outsourced property title preparation from examiners in all MA, RI and NH counties
• Record legal documents at the Middlesex County Registry of Deeds
• Financial reporting and general ledger close
• Budget and forecast analysis
• ADP payroll processing for 4 employees
• Accounts payable, accounts receivable and collections
• Successfully reduced audit from 4 quarters to annually
• Transformed the office to a paperless environment
• Managed Office staff of 2 employees
- Business Operations Manager at Middlesex Title Company, Inc
- Finance Manager at Alliance Tire Americas. Inc
- Controller at Merchant Warehouse.com, Inc
- Accounting Manager at Contact East, Inc
3 years at this Job
- Masters of Science - Finance
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration - Management
• During my first year at V.A.C.S I advanced from sales associate, to lead sales associate. In this position I continued to grow and gain a better understanding of the products and customers I served. I familiarized myself with the daily operating procedures and rewrote the training manual. Eventually I was promoted to business Operations manager. In this position I excelled, I hired my own team and helped the owner build a new brand. I created and managed the stores social media websites, oversaw the product ordering, pricing, and store inventory.
- BUSINESS OPERATIONS MANAGER at VAPE ADVANTAGE & CUSTOM SMOKES
6 years at this Job
- None - MANAGEMENT
Santiago, Chile. South America
A leader in electrical engineering building solar power plants projects in Chile, Colombia and Spain
Senior Business Operations Manager March, 2016-December, 2018
• Approved and negotiated major purchase contracts, reducing costs by 20 percent
• Project manager of 18 projects, monitored personnel productivity and overseen daily operations. This resulted in 100 percent of all projects to be delivered on schedule and within budget, with no accidents.
• Prepared and presented to the CEO, monthly financial reports, including revenue and expense forecasting. Advised on new business opportunities and strategies, contributing to more than 100 percent revenue growth YoY.
• Acted as a liaison between Accounting, Legal, Occupational Hazards and Production departments, ensuring company's strategies, policies and decision are implemented. Responsible to oversee that legal and fiscal obligations are executed accordingly.
• Approved and implemented marketing strategies and decisions.
- Senior Business Operations Manager at GRUPO J.R
- Consultant at WXXI Public Broadcasting Council
- Customer Strategy Analyst - Marketing Department at Bausch and Lomb
- Project Consultant at Institute for Public Policy
2 years, 9 months at this Job
- Master of Science in Business Administration - Marketing
- - mathematics and economics
- Bachelor of Arts in Journalism and Public Communication - Journalism and Public Communication
I currently possess the position of Business Operations Manager for Devon's Mackinac Island Fudge Company. A misconception for the fudge business is that it is a seasonal business; that is far from the truth at Devon's Mackinac Island Fudge Company. I oversee the business of nationwide sales and retail sales which keeps me occupied every moment. As this business continues to grow, it is important to forecast new ventures, handle current distributors and communicate with sales reps. The data entry of maintaining both accounts payable and receivables helps with maintaining profit margins of our products because of the fluctuating prices of the raw goods needed to produce our products. Determining the gross profit margin for our company as well as the profit margin for distribution companies and the retail stores is something that I do weekly in order for our products to maintain a healthy retail price. I am a type A personality making me very organized and task oriented, also analytical of projects and day to day operations. Being punctual and maintaining a professional appearance has always been important to me, no matter what i do. I have a very diverse skill set that includes but not limited to:
•Accounts payable & receivables
•Check issuing & invoicing
•Marketing & Advertising
•Web site content & layout
- Business Operations Manager at Northern Confections, Inc. (DBA Devon's Mackinac Island Fudge)
15 years, 10 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Business Administration with minor in Marketing
Cedar Park, Texas, SpectrumScreening.com 1999-Present
Wholesale background check and pre-employment screening company covering the state of Texas
Business Operations Manager
• From ground floor utilized very effective sales efforts as a trusted advisor fostering and enhancing relationships and quickly maximizing revenue and surpassing over 40 major key accounts nationwide
• Sought-out, identified, solidified and acknowledged ways that improved Spectrum's experience; optimized business while working in a high performing, product-specific sales environment, participating in industry trade shows, establishing new accounts as well as utilizing relationships that expanded company recognition
• Interviewed, hired, managed and trained a team of 5-6; delegated responsibilities, evaluated performance and mediated conflicts
• Increased revenue quarter-over-quarter while overseeing payroll, time off, sick leave, vacation, budget development/management and forecasting with full P&L responsibility
• Capitalized on business opportunities and achieved stellar company recognition throughout calls; prospecting, Googling and cold calling selling pre-employment screening services
• Conducted customer-facing meetings, webinars and phone conversations that consistently gained steam by expanding Spectrum's footprint in the HR business segment, improving efficiencies, and designing and creating new ways that effectively showcased new products and/or services
- Business Operations Manager at Spectrum Screening Inc
- Sales at Dell-EMC- S.W.A.T
- Agency Operator at Spectrum Screening Inc
- Manager at Lone Star Bar and Grill
20 years, 2 months at this Job
- B.A. in Business Management - TECHNOLOGY
• Business Operations Manager (Aug '16 - Present) Since August 2016 I’ve held the position of Business Operations Manager for both (2) franchises of the organization. As the Business Ops Manager I am responsible for all scheduling along with developing internal business structures to assure the organization is operating at the most efficient level from a profitability standpoint. Additionally, I develop client relations strategies and implement them through our marketing division to continue growth of both franchise territories from a volume aspect. On large projects (<$100k+) I will manage all aspects from the job-site to assure quality assurance is met on every level. My success at this role as been strongly dependent on my high level of organization, as well as my attention to detail. I have the ability to lead collaboration efforts, as well as oversee and manage all vital aspects of the organization. Furthermore, I am responsible for scheduling all moving parts, from production staff to sales/business development, etc. As the Business Ops Manager I have developed significant strength in managing an array of moving parts which are vital to the success of the company.
• (Internal) Business Operations (“Commission Structure”): The greatest achievement as Operations Manager from my perspective has been the (internal) “Commission Structure” Business Operations Model which I developed and implemented into the organization. The model was structured around organizing our Restoration Production Staff, specifically enabling the ability to capitalize on our increase in sales from a P&L standpoint. The “Commission Structure” reorganized Production Staff roles & responsibilities, allowing PM’s to achieve more financial success while in turn limiting overhead and increasing profit on an individual job basis for the organization. The foundation of the “Commission Structure” was the web-based application I assisted the organization in developing in 2015 (https://app.restorepm.com/projects). This application allowed the tracking of every job from its initial (estimating) phase, through the phases of the project, and upon completion calculated the commission amount owed to the Production Manager assigned to the job so that the Office Staff could issue compensation in payroll. Furthermore, the application allowed tracking of all technician labor, material expense, (etc.) on each job throughout the process. Ultimately, implementing the system into the organization awards me with the ability as Operations Manager to generate analytics on both a micro and macro level - which have attributed to greater organizational and industry understandings/improvements as a result.
- Business Operations Manager at SERVPRO of Society Hill / Burlington-Mt Holly NJ
- Business Development Manager at SERVPRO Society Hill (PA) & Burlington-Mt Holly NJ)
- Lead Project Manager / Estimator at SERVPRO of Society Hill / Burlington-Mt Holly NJ
2 years, 7 months at this Job
Business Operations Manager – Aviation Products Division (APD)
Led project coordination for e-commerce strategic initiative. Partnered with Sales operations team to integrate sales reporting and forecasts, consolidated divisional business performance (BPR) reviews including financial summary presentations for division president and staff. Created new division policies and procedures for customer agreements.
• Acted as a project manager for an e-commerce initiative to implement time and cost savings and increased efficiency. Scoped and established project milestones, tracked deliverables, communicated status, and held cross-functional groups accountable for various process improvements.
• Partnered with Inside Sales and Customer Support Admins to resolve order entry backlogs, standardized work, customer forecasts and prompt payment of invoices.
• Collaborated and partnered with business and finance leaders for the collection, integration and review of weekly, monthly and annual long-range strategic planning reporting deliverables.
- Business Operations Manager at L3 Technologies
- Executive Client Manager – Executive Programs at Gartner
- Project Management Specialist – Boeing South Carolina (BSC) Business Operations at Boeing
- Business and Planning Analyst – BSC Engineering, Overhead, at Boeing
1 month at this Job
- Master's - Masters of Business Administration - MBA
- Bachelor's - Marketing / Psychology