Hired as shipping/receiving manager, Promoted to Business/Operations Manager within first year. Oversaw the day to day operations of the store. Head of HR, accounting, hiring, and buying. Other responsibilities included creating our Open to Buy, scheduling, creating goals for all employees, brand development, and developing personal relationships with all vendors. Daily maintenance on the company website/Instagram with over 12.3k followers.
- Business/Operations Manager at Elements Boutique
- Operations Associate at Tory Burch
- Sales/Stock Lead at Fossil
6 years at this Job
- BFA in Theatre - Acting
As RallyPoint's Business Operations Manager, I work closely with the marketing and sales teams to connect companies, universities, and government organizations with RP's 1.6 million + active duty and veteran members.
- Business Operations Manager at RallyPoint Networks, Inc.
- Customer Success Manager at RockTech
- Transitional Aide at Merrimack Special Education Coloborative
- Direct Care Residential Youth Counselor at NFI Massachusetts, Inc.
2 years, 5 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Criminal Justice
• Hired as Receptionist. Answered phones, filed resident and financial paperwork, scheduled meetings, assisted with social media marketing, along with scanning/faxing documents, and created/edited internal and external documents.
• Promoted to Administrative Assistant September 2017. Heavily dealt with Accounts Receivable and assisted the Director of Operations.
• Promoted to Tenant Relations Coordinator August 2018. Closely worked with residents across MA, NY, and GA, along with on‐site managers, maintenance team, and contractors.
• Promoted to Business Operations Manager January 2018. Oversees operational aspects of properties across MA, NY, GA, and IN. Continues to work closely with site managers and contractors.
- Business Operations Manager at Teton Management
- Typographer at Crane
- Editorial Internship at North Adams Historical Society
- Library Associate at Freel Library, Massachusetts College of Liberal Arts
1 year, 6 months at this Job
- B.A. - History, Minor in English
- Study Abroad - History
As Business Operations Manager, i drive profitable sales growth through operational efficiencies and talent development of my store team. I am responsible for tracking business performance and diagnosing how to amplify success and address opportunities that support or detract from profitability. I also ensure the store is appropriately staffed through the selection, training and deployment of Brand Associates.
- Business Operations Manager at Old Navy
- Assistant Store Manager at Tumi Inc
- Assistant Operations Retail Manager II at MasterConcessionAir-ATLANTA/WDFG
- Specialty Retail Supervisor at HMS Host International
1 month at this Job
- High School Diploma
Chicago, Illinois 3/2015-Present
A full-service, property management company focused on providing Airbnb hosts the ability to lease
their property with minimum effort and maximum convinience
Business & Operations Manager
● Maximized company growth and profitability for 25 accounts through creative sales strategy
● Achieved a contract renewal at a rate of 85%
● Managed customer inquires regarding reservation logistics and local destinations
● Responsible for the hiring and scheduling of service teams for all properties
● Responsible for all aspects of client contracts including negotiation, monitoring, and enforcement
● Drafted customized contracts tailored to client needs in accordance to building regulations
● Analyzed and resolved customer concerns in accordance with company policy
● Expanded potential client leads to meet company growth goals Marketing Manager
● Developed a marketable business name to operate under Management Beyond, LLC through use of concept testing and interviews
● Designed company logo and marketing media
● Developed and executed advertising campaign in both traditional and online media
- Business & Operations Manager at Management Beyond, LLC
- Program Coordinator / Mentor / Design consultant at Youth Service Project, Inc
- Chicago's 21st District State Representative at Office of State Representative Silvana Tabares
- Creative Associate / Logistics Assistant at Climate Cycle
3 years, 10 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Communication Advertising
BUSINESS OPERATIONS MANAGER - 3/2018 - 1/2019 Directs the day-to-day business operations of the hospice program. This includes playing a significant role in managing both the revenue cycle and long-range planning efforts. As part of the leadership team, the Business Operations Manager (BOM) supports the culture of the organization,as well as the vision and mission statement of the hospice program. OFFICE MANAGER - 1/2016 - 3/2017 Responsible for compliance. Organize, develop and institute office processes. Assess site needs, order office, marketing and medical supplies. Maintain after hours LVN schedules and reports. Manage/audit personnel and HR files. On board new employees. Process new employee profiles, order and activate employee equipment. Troubleshoot equipment/software issues. Prepare agenda and attend weekly IDG meetings. Manage conference room scheduling. Coordinate physician re-certification visits. Provide training and support for Team Coordinator. Cover for Absent Admissions Coordinator: Review and upload referral documentation. Insurance verification, authorizations and renewals. Assist with conversion of new referrals to admissions. Coordinate admission visits and documentation.
- Business Operations Manager at Remita Health (formerly Health Essentials Hospice)
- Admissions Coordinator at VITAS Innovative Hospice
- Independent Instructor at After School Matters
- Sr Customer Service Professional at Allstate Insurance Company
3 years at this Job
- Diploma - General Business
Business Operations Manager reporting to corporation president. 2M+ annual corporation open since 1972. Retail and wholesale B2B distribution and sales channels including E-Commerce. Responsible for all business functions. Managed 10-15 employees continually on a 6 day per week schedule.
• Analysis and management of profit and loss statement, accounts payable, accounts receivable. Responsible for all human resources, payroll, marketing forecasting and budgeting, management of all employees including interviewing, hiring as well as discipline, management of all equipment and facilities.
• Responsible for exceeding forecasted sales team goals and developing reward and spiff programs to motivate sales and support staff.
• Maintain retail E-commerce and walk in customer relationships and focus on superior customer service & retention. Focus on continued sales staff and support staff training and certifications along with maintaining all B2B relationships with wholesale customers and managing all wholesale charge accounts.
- Business Operations Manager at Tires Incorporated, Imported Auto
- Service Business Development Manager/Process development Manager at Glauser Mercedes Benz
- Bar & Restaurant Manager at Omni Interlocken Four Diamond Hotel Broomfield
12 years, 1 month at this Job
- Masters of Business Administration - Business Administration
- Bachelors of science in Marketing - Marketing
- License - Pilot
• Business Operations Manager (Aug '16 - Present) Since August 2016 I’ve held the position of Business Operations Manager for both (2) franchises of the organization. As the Business Ops Manager I am responsible for all scheduling along with developing internal business structures to assure the organization is operating at the most efficient level from a profitability standpoint. Additionally, I develop client relations strategies and implement them through our marketing division to continue growth of both franchise territories from a volume aspect. On large projects (<$100k+) I will manage all aspects from the job-site to assure quality assurance is met on every level. My success at this role as been strongly dependent on my high level of organization, as well as my attention to detail. I have the ability to lead collaboration efforts, as well as oversee and manage all vital aspects of the organization. Furthermore, I am responsible for scheduling all moving parts, from production staff to sales/business development, etc. As the Business Ops Manager I have developed significant strength in managing an array of moving parts which are vital to the success of the company.
• (Internal) Business Operations (“Commission Structure”): The greatest achievement as Operations Manager from my perspective has been the (internal) “Commission Structure” Business Operations Model which I developed and implemented into the organization. The model was structured around organizing our Restoration Production Staff, specifically enabling the ability to capitalize on our increase in sales from a P&L standpoint. The “Commission Structure” reorganized Production Staff roles & responsibilities, allowing PM’s to achieve more financial success while in turn limiting overhead and increasing profit on an individual job basis for the organization. The foundation of the “Commission Structure” was the web-based application I assisted the organization in developing in 2015 (https://app.restorepm.com/projects). This application allowed the tracking of every job from its initial (estimating) phase, through the phases of the project, and upon completion calculated the commission amount owed to the Production Manager assigned to the job so that the Office Staff could issue compensation in payroll. Furthermore, the application allowed tracking of all technician labor, material expense, (etc.) on each job throughout the process. Ultimately, implementing the system into the organization awards me with the ability as Operations Manager to generate analytics on both a micro and macro level - which have attributed to greater organizational and industry understandings/improvements as a result.
- Business Operations Manager at SERVPRO of Society Hill / Burlington-Mt Holly NJ
- Business Development Manager at SERVPRO Society Hill (PA) & Burlington-Mt Holly NJ)
- Lead Project Manager / Estimator at SERVPRO of Society Hill / Burlington-Mt Holly NJ
2 years, 5 months at this Job
Marketing and Business Operations Manager for the VANTIS. VANTIS is changing the way the construction industry is being built by providing a new way of thinking, new methods, and a new attitude to connect technology and offsite construction. Responsibilities include developing, implementing and executing strategic marketing plans for the VANTIS team. Develop and maintain the website. Serve as the financial adviser for the VANTIS team to support all accounting processes.
- MARKETING & BUSINESS OPERATIONS MANAGER at VANTIS
- Business Process Manager at One Workplace L Ferrari
- Young Professional Board Member at San Jose Sharks
- Account Project Manager at One Workplace L Ferrari
at this Job
- MASTER OF BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION - business
- BACHELOR OF ARTS - COMMUNICATION coordination
Successfully managed Maryland and Virginia Territory Sales Offices supporting senior management,
sales leaders, team members and over 200 independent business owners. Provided operational and administrative support to multiple Directors including meeting and event coordination, travel and
expense reports, correspondence, research and data analysis.
• Spearheaded Customer Experience initiative as the NPS Champion; driving customer 'Likely to Recommend' scores from 36% in 2016 to 43% in 2017 with a 2018 midyear result of 45.7%.
• Directed licensed Training Specialists focused on education and development of new and tenured independent business owners to drive sales, enhance product knowledge and share best practices realizing sales growth of 28.3% over plan.
• Streamlined operational processes and tasks resulting in the reduction of 5 full time positions through promotion and attrition.
• Primary liaison for all office needs and operational issues; including equipment, IT support, purchasing, accounts payable, fleet management, new hire onboarding, policy and procedure compliance.
• Coordinated territory strategies and implementation oversight focused on an exceptional customer experience to realize company goals.
• On-site Coordinator for a new office location involving set up and installation of fixtures, furniture, phones and networking. Set up and assigned workspaces and offices along with multiple conference and training rooms. Created and maintained files for access key cards, desk keys and phone numbers. Developed files and record keeping system.
• Implemented use of SharePoint for electronic recordkeeping of all Operations information, creating files and folders for key departments, initiatives and reference allowing multiple users to access and update information in real time. 443.630.0325 Page Two [email protected] Business Operations Manager, ~~~~~~~~~
• Created room identifiers in Outlook for all collaboration spaces throughout the office to effectively reserve meeting locations when sending calendar invites.
- Business Operations Manager at Farmers Insurance Group
- District Manager at America's Best Contacts and Eyeglasses
- Project Manager at
- Project Manager at US Vision
6 years, 8 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Business Administration