Report directly to the Chief Operations Officer and oversee Operations Coordinator. Monitor and revise strategic plans, policies, and training manuals. Create policies applicable to new programs and roll outs. Draft written communications to Executives, Managers, and regional staff. Train new staff and volunteers. Approve regional recurring expenses and ensure payment within designated accounting cycle. Verify donations are processed according to established procedures. Review monthly expense budget and analyze for anomalies. Communicate spending variances to department heads. Direct work flow and scheduling of Front Desk volunteers. Procure supplies and equipment. Coordinate regional computer system upgrades and updates. Coordinate various meetings and social gatherings for departments and cross-functional teams. Plan annual team building meetings for over 100 members. Arrange logistics including venues, lodging, promotional materials and meals. Oversee scheduling of fleet car use, vehicle maintenance, and vehicle procurement. Cultivate and maintain strong relationships with vendors. Business Operations Specialist ~~~~~~~~~~) Key Contributions: * Developed and continue to manage Business Operation Team of 9. * Increased volunteer workforce from 3 to 8 in 90 days. * Prepared comprehensive training program for the volunteers and facilitated volunteer-to-volunteer training. * Improved workflow by increasing the scope of volunteer responsibilities. * Replaced 100 legacy computers and peripheral devices with updated equipment for four regional offices. * Saved organization $3,600 per year by identifying and transferring local spending to the national level.
- Business Operations Specialist at American Red Cross
- Operations Coordinator at Finnegan, LLP
1 year at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Business Management - Business Management
As Business Operations Specialist II, I analyze and manage the budget of the FSI’s School of Language Studies (SLS) at the program level. My duties include budget planning, formulation, and execution, business operations improvement, and program administration.
• BUDGET PLANNING: Analyze historical and current program data in order to forecast budgetary requirements for SLS. Research and assess historical budget allotments to determine future allotments for each budgetary category. Calculate monthly and annual burn rates for 4 major language instructor staffing contracts, requiring a total of $42.7M, approximately 80% of the SLS budget.
• BUDGET FORMULATION: Assess the program’s financial needs and design the annual Fiscal Budget Plan. Develop the SLS Dean’s budget based on previous data and future SLS activities, including language instruction, overseas programs, materials and supplies, travel, and other program requirements. Compile the Dean’s budget as well as 9 divisional budget proposals to formulate a $55.3M Fiscal Year Budget Plan.
• BUDGET EXECUTION: Process financial documents and transactions for 9 SLS divisions including, but not limited to, procurement requests, purchase requisitions, receiving and inspection reports, travel authorizations, reimbursements and honoraria. Monitor and track $1.5M in monthly commitments, obligations, and liquidations to determine the need for additional program funds. Monitor spending and generate reports from enterprise based financial system.
• PROGRAM OPERATIONS: Report to the Director of Administration and provide administrative support in the full budget lifecycle of the program. Create and maintain spreadsheets, budget summary reports, charts, and graphs for tracking funding and spending. Collaborate with the Contracting Officer Representative (COR) to execute contract administration responsibilities. Recommend and develop standard operating procedures (SOP), process flow maps, and other guidance to streamline and improve operations. Design automated tasks within Microsoft Excel to create budget summaries, financial projections, and other related reports.
• ACCOMPLISHMENTS: Contribute to the efficiency of business processes by creating organized guidance documents. Research prior fiscal year data to develop statistical budget presentations. Measure the amount of unused funds across various accounts and reduced the amount of obligations by $70K. Design a formula driven projection template to strategically reallocate $5M of excess funds towards prioritized School activities, leading to a successful fiscal year end.
- Business Operations Specialist II at GAP Solutions Inc
- Senior Consultant at Morgan Franklin Consulting
- Financial Analyst at Life Cycle Engineering
- Financial/Budget Analyst at Teksouth Corporation
6 months at this Job
- MBA - Strategic Management
- BS - Financial Management
• Coordinate all travel including meals, lodging, and transportation
• Assist in fundraising with targeting promising donors and connecting them with our University Advancement officers
• Oversee the management of all equipment including purchasing, reconditioning, disbursement to athletes, and surplus of outdated equipment
• Managed the distribution of University and Foundation scholarships for department
• Supervised a staff of ten
• Manage compliance for student athletes in accordance with NCAA bylaws
• Coordinate all practice, weight training, and competition schedules
• Manage all film operations including staffing, editing (practice, competition, and opponent breakdown), and coordinating positioning. Proficient in XOS and Hudl.
• Coordinate with our Academic Department to help students remain eligible for competition
• Coordinate all recruiting events such official visits to games and off season recruiting
• Act as the official contact for any football related communication with the Gulf South Conference Administration and Officials
• Responsible for oversight of University and Foundation budget
• Liaison between Football and all departments
- Business Operations Specialist / Director at Football Operations - University of West
- Accounting Assistant at University of West Georgia - Athletics
- Medical Billing Specialist at Greenway Health
- Volunteer at Camp Sumatanga
6 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Business Administration - Accounting
Business Operations Specialist
• Bookkeeping, payroll, and personnel/HR functions
• Prepare necessary reports and other daily clerical duties
• Processing of payroll documents
• Timekeeping, processing leave, maintaining contract files and records
• Completing new hire orientation/safety training
• Processing purchase orders, keeping record of inventory
- Business Operations Specialist at Prestige Automotive Detailing
- Speech-Language Pathology Assistant (BS, SLPA) Independent Contractor at J5 Therapy Inc
- Cosmetology & Massage Inspector Supervisor (Administrative Analyst) at Arkansas Department of Health
- Access Coordinator II at UAMS Center for Gynecology
10 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Speech Pathology
• Managing all aspects of business operations
• Planning and coordinating project work
• Preparing budgets
• Ensuring that each department operates in compliance with all legal requirements
• Keeping abreast of emerging technology changes and innovations
• Ability to plan, organize and manage multiple projects and set priorities
• Ability to manage operations within budgetary constraints
• Knowledge of budgeting processes and an awareness of profit and loss concepts
• Exceptional problem-solving skills
• Superb organizational and administrative skills
• Can work within an ambiguous and fast-moving environment
- Business Operations Specialist at Chase
- Special Services Specialist III at Third Federal Savings and Loans
- REO Assistant at New York Community Bank
- Collector at Weltman, Weinberg & Reis
1 year, 11 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Business Management - Associate of Science Business
• Conduct analysis, propose solutions and create policies and procedures to support the operational needs of the organization.
• Engage Sr. Level directors and managers in the adoption of the to-be business processes.
• Create actionable deliverables to bridge the gap between as-is and to-be business processes.
• Assist departments with implementing operational changes.
• Collaborate on projects directly with the company Senior Leadership team.
• Worked with subject matter experts to create, validate and implement business processes.
• Participate in Operations-focused projects and initiatives
- Business Operations Specialist at Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
- Executive Office of Elder Affairs at Prescription Advantage
- Human Resources Coordinator at Bay Cove Human Services
- at Bay Cove Human Services
2 years at this Job
- Master of Public Administration - Public Administration
- Bachelor of Arts - Management and Legal Studies
- - Human Service Leadership and Management
- - Practical Project Management
Oversee business operations for twenty locations throughout Northern California and the Pacific Northwest, support locations with new hire training, billing and operations processes, enforce compliance to company policy and conditions of participation, and assist with any specialty projects for the Western Region.
- Business Operations Specialist at Kindred at Home
- Business Office Manager at Gentiva Home Health
- Care Team Coordinator at
- Purchasing Specialist at Santa Cruz Biotechnology
1 year, 5 months at this Job
- BS - Agricultural Business
Provides operational support that directly affects the business unit functions. Completes and monitors internal processes and performs quality control to ensure adherence to regulations, Navy Federal policies and industry practices. Perform quarterly audits for the division and submits them through FIS/ERM. Identifies, researches, and documents operational correlations and may administer operational workflow and functions. Detects errors and initiates or arranges for corrective action, assists management or analysts with developing and recommending enhancements to improve operational processes and procedures. Process chargebacks on disputes, reviews arbitration and compliance cases for submission to merchant banks and debit card vendor associations. Participate in project delivery validation (UAT), develop project plans, and manage changes to project scope, schedule and costs to project plans. Use VROL on a regular basis for chargebacks; knowledgeable about regulations and internal compliance policies. Assist management in compiling, reviewing and preparing data to be used in the analysis of operations, services and products. Researches audit findings, prepares response and presents conclusions to management. Balance multiple general ledgers for the department, supports projects and initiatives within the business units. Respond to CFPB, BBB, and Presidential Letter complaints from members and compose all letters to send out to members for the business unit and maintaining supply orders.
- Business Operations Specialist II at Navy Federal Credit Union
- Supervisor, ACH Origination at Navy Federal Credit Union
- Assistant Supervisor, ACH Origination at Navy Federal Credit Union
- Shift Supervisor, Funds Disbursement at Navy Federal Credit Union
2 years, 2 months at this Job
- High school
Digital Marketing Specialist and Leadership Management team member for general and cosmetic dental group. The supervisor for this position was also supervisor from previous employment who sought me out specifically to join this company. Responsible for marketing and branding for dental offices; heavy focus on patient acquisition; tracking and analyzing data and preparing reports to relay information to leadership team; create and collect customer surveys to identify needs of the consumer; develop and implement improvement plans; graphic design and various digital marketing; high volume supply ordering; event coordination and management; extensive data entry; web design; composition of post meeting minutes and meeting transcription; management of the business calendar and travel arrangements.
- Business Operations Specialist at Meraki Management Solutions
- Communication Assistant / Membership Retention / Event Coordinator at Association of CA Nurse Leaders / CA Nursing Students' Association
- Front Desk Customer Service Representative at Laguna del Sol
- Quality Assurance Coordinator / Leadership Team at Access and Blue Hills Dental Centers - Corporate Office
7 months at this Job
- - Medical Assisting
I was hired on as the admin assistant, and was promoted 8 months later to Business Operations Specialist. My day to day duties include, inventory management, PO processing, data entry, customer communication, production planning, flight reservations, hotel reservations, project planning and much more.
- Business Operations Specialist at Footprint
- Administrative Coordinator at IGC
- Assistant Manager at Lake Pleasant Cleaners
- Receptionist at Allstate Insurance
3 years, 10 months at this Job