Business Operations Specialist - Financial performance analysis, Process Improvement, Project Management, Ad Hoc Reporting and Operational Administration Accomplishments: - Discovered $450,000 in lost annual revenue through data modeling: Inefficient Labor Deployment - $320k Abuse of Meal Discounts - $130k - Developed various models informing Senior Staff Decision making: Minimum Wage Increase Impact Feasibility template for prospective locations Day of the Week Operating Efficiency Weekly Dashboard Reporting Administration: - Software SuperUser (Ctuit, Digital Dining) - Lease Agreement Summary for 20 locations - Project Management of Software Implementation (XtraChef, Ctuit) Accounts Payable - Invoice processing; statement reconciliation; vendor relations - Process Multi-entity invoices - Developed Price Tracking Spreadsheet
- Business Operations Specialist at Opa Management
- Property Maintenance at Basin Construction
- Production Staff at Treat Ice Cream Manufacturing
- Student Ministries Intern at Calvary Church
1 year, 5 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Business Administration
• Job share responsibilities between HEDIS Operations and Virtual Operations business segments within the Employer & Individual Business Operations Division of UnitedHealth Group.
• January through May, assist with HEDIS Operations chart collection efforts through managing pended chases, member claims research, and communicating with healthcare providers in the Medicare & Retirement segment.
• June through December, provide support of sales in Small Business Virtual Operations segment by producing quotes for small business (with 51-100 employees) located within the Central Region of the US.
- Business Operations Specialist at HEDIS/Virtual Operations Hybrid FTE
- Sales Operations Specialist (Contractor) at UnitedHealth Group (Equity Staffing Agency)
- Shorebird Biologist (OPS Fisheries & Wildlife Biological Scientist III) at Florida Fish and Wildlife Conservation Commission
- Contractual Land Steward at Georgia-Alabama Land Trust
1 year, 3 months at this Job
- Master of Science in Environmental Science - Environmental Science
- Bachelor of Science in Wildlife and Fisheries Science - Wildlife and Fisheries Science
• Serves as primary Salesforce specialist, ensuring accurate and up to date accounts of participating institutions. ◦ Work closely with Member Services and Accounting to ensure accuracy of institutional statuses ◦ Tracks contracts with third party vendors. ◦ Maintain updated individual and institutional information in Salesforce including primary contacts and payment/invoice information. ◦ Manage the renewal process with expiring institutions. ◦ Create and manage Salesforce reports for business tracking. ◦ Follow established processes for institutional renewals, coordinating with team Institutional Relationship Managers (IRM)s. ◦ Manage and compile monthly departmental status reports for Services Chief. ◦ Manage all program participation agreements, coordinating with Legal services to obtain modification requests from institutions. ◦ Implement the invoicing process, in coordination with Accounting and monitor incoming institution and student payments. ◦ Assist the unit by supporting the digital communications and marketing effort by managing the Visiting Student Learning Opportunities website.
• Manage and update content for VSLO webpages. ◦ Send institution certificates electronically or physically, as requested. ◦ Monitor and analyze Google web analytics ◦ Prep and mail marketing collateral to conferences and liaise with marketing department on AAMC-wide exhibits. ◦ Provide operational, programmatic and financial support to the unit. ◦ Coordinate conference preparation including exhibits, registration, and logistics of shipping, speakers and travel. ◦ Assist team members with travel, hotel, registration and preparing briefing materials. ◦ Complete reimbursements for team members. ◦ Coordinate team meetings, including creating agenda, ordering meals, setting up and managing WebEx and taking and disseminating meeting minutes and follow-up actions. ◦ Manage inventory of supplies and marketing and promotional materials and order as needed.
• Serve as the primary point of contact for all visitors, coordinating logistics and scheduling. ◦ Assist Sr. Director with preparation and execution of internal and external meetings. ◦ Regularly review and reflect on the end-to-end process of institution on-boarding, maintenance and renewals and adjust process as needed. ◦ Serve as business lead and liaison to HR and Procurement. ◦ Develop and update business continuity plan including management of business SOPs, and H drive. ◦ In coordination with Operations and Program Manager, assist with creation of team goals, and program/product strategic planning ◦ Responsible for developing and organizing team building and professional growth opportunities. ◦ In coordination with the Program Manager, serve as Institutional Relationship Manager (IRM) for a set of institutions to maintain high-level customer service.
- Business Operations Specialist II at Association of American Medical Colleges
- Holistic Review Program Specialist at Association of American Medical Colleges
- Program Specialist at Summer Medical and Dental Education Program
- Senior Customer Service Associate at Summer Medical and Dental Education Program
3 years, 2 months at this Job
Juggling the needs of the property management division - Hotel Capital Management LLC (HCM). Supporting its fluctuating portfolio of properties which includes hotels and other commercial properties that vary from distressed to thriving depending on their method of acquisition and stage in the ownership life-cycle. Responsibilities include analysis of cashflow data and management of funds for payroll, mortgage payments, taxes, insurance, utilities and AP invoices; completing check runs and vendor payments; capital call requests with ownership; accounts payable escalations including communicating with creditors and legal correspondence. Support and assist AP Specialist with entry of invoices and property invoice approvals as needed. Bank deposits for payments received at Property Management level. Support accounting team with month end billing, bank reconciliations and transaction research. Other current or former responsibilities with this employer include:
• Benefits Administration: Open enrollment coordination, monthly new hire enrollments and terminations; multiple property bill out and collection of premiums
• Support CEO, CFO and Executive Staff with research, reporting, document preparation, new business entity creation, communication with legal counsel, government officials, brand representatives, lenders, borrowers and investors. Title research and review, lien waiver, lien release, tax sale preventative and post-sale redemption
• License and permit renewals with various state and local agencies for each of the properties in the HCM portfolio
• Communication and coordination with third-party management companies for additional hotels owned but managed outside of the HCM portfolio
• Maintain office equipment and supplies
- Business Operations Specialist at Hotel Capital LLC
- Project Specialist - Title/Mortgage Document Review, Default Servicing at Nationstar Mortgage, LLC
- Office Manager at BAM Outdoor Inc
- Interim Marketing Services Manager at Dynamique Auto Dealer Solutions
5 years, 2 months at this Job
- BS - Advertising & Public Relations (Double Major); Marketing (Minor)
The Business Process Specialist performs detailed tasks to aid in making enhancements to Miniter Group’s proprietary software, building efficiencies for all departments as needed, testing new features for implementation. This role is responsible for timely and accurate completion of all assigned tasks which include but are not limited to completing multiple projects or tasks simultaneously, effectively shifting priorities as needed while exhibiting high energy and a positive outlook as an engaged employee. Throughout this position I have been in charge of four big projects. I have been in close contact with loan officers of banks. I have worked on operations and how to make our system faster and easier. I have learned a lot through excel and data entry and data analysis.
- Business Operations Specialist (Insurance) at Miniter Group
- Management Trainee at Miniter Group- Norwell MA
- Hostess at Blu Mussel Tavern
- Sales Associate at Paperscapes Stationery and Gifts
10 months at this Job
- Certificate - Certified Nursing Assistant Course
Responsible for business operations; provide support to the Executive Director and Program Manager; liaison between management and Board of Directors. KEY ACCOMPLISHMENTS * Secured a new General Liability Insurance broker (who specializes in not-for-profit organizations) for the Executive Director three business days ahead of schedule with broader coverage and more competitive rates. * Automated overall business operations and improve efficiency by writing requirements and partnering with an IT Consultant to convert systems from MS Office 2010 to MS Office 2016, Outlook 365, and SharePoint. * Assist Executive Director with researching and submitting county, state, and federal grants, resulting in $250K of approved funding. * Completed vendor and proposal selection project for input to the Veteran's Administration Grant, resulting in application acceptance. * Created Procedure template and documented 20+ key procedures, resulting in standardization and error reduction. * Created Vendor Coding Table, resulting in improved accuracy of Accounts Payable processing in Quickbooks. * Accounts Receivable and Accounts Payable processing in Quickbooks with 95% accuracy.
- Business Operations Specialist at INTERDEPENDENT LIVING SOLUTIONS CENTER
- Talent Acquisition Consultant at
- Unit Manager, Human Resources Talent Solutions at BLUE CROSS BLUE SHEILD OF ILLINOIS/HEALTH CARE SERVICE CORPORATION
1 year at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Marketing
Monitor, control and manage the sales & marketing business operations to meet customer expectations and company goals. Maintain inventory and assists in the distribution and buying new products for the operation. Prepare reports by collecting and analyzing sales data through SalesForce among other sales software.
- Business Operations Specialist at Wyndham Destinations
- Freelance Social Media Producer & Consultant at Self-Employed
- Guest Service Associate at Wyndham Destinations
- Co-Founder & Marketing Manager at FeedMe Magazine
11 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Hotel & Retaurant Management
Responsibilities: Maintenance of headcount data to support yearly AOP. Development and distribution of charts and data to Executive Leadership as well as shop floor managers. Analyze and provide results to leadership to help drive a cost effective and efficient business. Assist with tracking performance to plan. Tracking the movement of employees in the Fabrication Department to maintain visibility headcount levels across the organization. Coordination with multiple departments within Spirit, including HR, Finance, Genpact, Supply Chain and multiple areas of Fabrication. Scheduling, facilitation and coordination of meetings with Senior and Executive Leadership to maintain communication of current status and tracking to strategy. Develop processes to ensure the business is supported. Interface with leadership daily. Maintenance of employee certifications to ensure no lapses and timely renewals of those certs. Assist with transfer of work for new capital assets coming into the factory. HUMAN RESOURCES--GLOBAL MOBILITY AND TRAVEL SPECIALIST Responsibilities: Facilitating movement of employees of all levels to locations globally to support the business. Monitor and liaise with vendors to ensure employees are receiving the appropriate level of service required. Monitor and assist employees with travel. Communication and support of the OAs. Coordinate with vendor for work permits and business visas. Exception approval and auditing. Travel data reporting and analysis. Administered the corporate credit card program in addition to my regular duties until a Program Administrator could be hired. Audit and approval of expense reports. Assist employees with technical issues with the Concur program and travel website. Support for Executive Compensation administrator. Creation and maintenance of monthly metrics for Executive Leadership as well as the Global Mobility and Travel Department. MANAGER- AFTERMARKET SUPPLY CHAIN OPERATIONS/GLOBAL LOGISTICS Responsibilities: On-time receipt and distribution of parts to customers. Management of Singapore warehouse operated by a contracted provider, including process implementation, operational procedures and contractual requirements. Management of Wichita warehouse operated by a contracted provider, including process refinement, operational procedures and contractual requirements. Analysis of orders incoming and shipment of parts to over 1000 different customers globally. Improved on-time delivery to customers by over 20% in 6 months. Assisted and compiled analysis of data to present to senior and executive leadership on a recurring basis. MANAGER - AFTERMARKET CUSTOMER SERVICE Responsible for order receipt, processing and shipment of parts to over 1000 customers globally. Implementation and development of training program and documents. Implementation of VOIP telephone system including ACD and VRU functionality. Maintain 24/7 accessibility of our Customer Service Agents including scheduling and covering all 3 shifts of employees. Customer catalog upkeep and distribution yearly. Developed paperless process for processing orders which resulted in both cost and time savings. Reduced employee turnover to 0% for time I managed the team. Lean workshop to improve processes and customer satisfaction. Developed Business Writings to support the entire Business Unit. LOGISTICS COMMUNICATIONS CENTER DISPATCHER Responsible for operating multi-line phone systems and computerized dispatch, radio and alarm systems to facilitate inter-plant movement of parts and equipment to support production. Processed and recorded requests for transportation of materials and parts in and out of the plant to support production. Responsible for receiving, recording and assigning maintenance requests. Receipt and distribution of external calls to the main Spirit number. Responsible for compiling metrics and charts for leadership on a monthly basis. Rewrite and development of the Communications Center Training Manual. EMERGENCY COMMUNICATIONS OFFICER/LEAD Controlled access to company property and classified areas to comply with company security practices and government import/export, as well as ITAR/EAR regulations. Obtained certification as an employee trainer in 2005 and subsequently developed the standard training program for Security Dispatch new hires. Trained both perspective trainers and developed the hiring program to screen applicants. Achieved and maintained a Security Clearance to the level of Secret for entirety of my time in this position. Retained as an employee through divestiture of the company. Part of the team responsible for redesign of the Communications Center to improve not only ergonomic functions of the room but also improve efficiencies. Testing and implementation of the new Computer Aided Dispatch program. Testing and implementation of the VOIP phone system. Testing and implementation of the new computerized radio system.
- FABRICATION - BUSINESS OPERATIONS SPECIALIST at SPIRIT AEROSYSTEMS
17 years, 3 months at this Job
- HIGH SCHOOL DIPLOMA
- BACHELORS DEGREE - BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION
- - Basics of Spirit Supervision
• Assisted with the development and monitoring of operating plans and budgets for clinical operations.
• Developed management tools to measure, analyze, and monitor finances and operations (e.g. labor usage projection model, surgical inventory management system database, key performance indicators, financial ratios, and management reports).
• Developed and implemented solutions for improving the financial performance of clinical operations.
• Improved the efficiency of the hospital’s Business/Staffing office through process improvements and policy development.
- Business Operations Specialist at Pali Momi Medical Center
- Consultant at Young Brothers
- Financial Analyst at Young Brothers
- Financial Analyst at Kapiolani Health Hawaii
12 years, 2 months at this Job
- B.A. - Economics
Ensure the highest level of accuracy during daily operations preparation. Utilized SAP during the completion of all business operation for multiple construction projects. Mitigate any errors by verifying all information and resolving discrepancies during weekly operations processes.
• Lead internal teams to develop management reports defining problems, evaluation, and solutions.
• Forecasted weekly, monthly, and yearly cost based on trends and budgets from engineering projects.
• Conducted data analysis using Excel and SAP to create reports such as month-end reconciliation and project costs.
• Improved reporting time by 50% by supporting the successful transition of systems from Oracle to SAP.
• Led the successful processing procedure of $20K in outstanding invoices in SAP.
• Developed revenue shift reports to show project teams cost reports of daily operations.
• Track inventory levels for an average of 100 items in the Engineering Department to fully optimize cost and utilization.
- Business Operations Specialist at Mass Electric Construction Co
- Office Manager at Kiewit Infrastructure Co
2 years at this Job
- Master of Business Administration in Data Analytics - Data Analytics
- Bachelor of Science in Finance - Finance
- Bachelor of Science in Information Systems - Information Systems