Marketing and promoting business, book keeping and accounting, scheduling clients, planning social media campaigns, customer outreach and customer service.
- Business Owner at Self-Employed Business Owner
- Marketing Manager and Admin Support at BlissBlissBliss Wellness Center
- Resource Coordinator at Epilepsy Foundation
- Insurance Agent at Liberty Mutual Insurance
6 years at this Job
- Certification-Certificate - Profit Management
• Maintained store condition
• Transported inventory via vehicle
• Managed and maintained large inventory
• Handled all shipping and stocking
• Engaged with customers face to face
• Maintained office furniture in proper condition and saw to timely repair
- BUSINESS OWNER at business owner
8 years at this Job
- High school or equivalent
Doyles Lawn Care LLC. Owned and operated a professional Lawn care service utilizing value stream analysis rules to provide the best service at the best price without compromising quality. Fast growing company in Englewood FL with unlimited growth potential. Company sold to a larger company in October 2018 for profit.
- Business Owner at Business Owner of LLC
- Project Management Analyst at SAIC
- Database System Administrator/Aviation Administration at Master Sargent USMC
1 month at this Job
• Created and built an online women's clothing store from start up.
• Built and designed the store website.
• Effectively manage all merchandise, including buying, receiving, quality check, and inventory count.
• Set up and shoot product photos, including selecting props, styling, and lighting.
• Created and currently manage all social media platforms.
• Enhance product awareness by taking pictures of new and available product offerings and posting them to my company's website and media accounts.
• Resolve customer service issues in order to maintain customer satisfaction and drive repeat customers.
• Manage financial obligations such as calculating and paying sales tax and creating and staying within budgets.
• Assemble, package, and ship all orders.
• Implement marketing plans to increase sales.
• Research upcoming and current fashion trends and competitor activity.
• Possess time management skills for placing orders, collecting customer information, receiving payment and distributing items. 09/2018 - 12/2018
- Business Owner at Business Owner, KB
- CMO at
5 months at this Job
- - Business Management
Own and operate a Commercial Cleaning Company working with various corporate business offices and schools with the help of a great team to assist in clean up, floor needs and sanitation
- Business Owner Commercial Cleaning, NJ at Business Owner Catering
- Audited 340B and HRSA Patient Breach Program as Privacy Officer at CAMcare Health Corporation
- Consultant at
- Accounts Payable Analyst at Ventraq Inc
4 years at this Job
- BA degree - Business Administration
• Operations Management
• Liaison between driver and business
• Route Planning
• Assistance in achieving 100% on time delivery rates
• Day to day activities such as reports, finance and load dispatch
- Small Business Owner at Co-Small Business Owner
- Strategic Sourcing Analyst at Cenveo Envelope
- Senior Collection Support Analyst at United Auto Credit/ Pan Am Financial
- Account Manager at Moritz/ Discount Motors
1 year, 1 month at this Job
- Associates - Business Administration
- Associates of Arts - Accounting Fundamentals
Assisted spouse in the operation of a small business. Present to clients and Train new associates.
- Small Business Owner at Small Business Owner
- Manager, Desktop and Telecommunications at Abbott Laboratories
- Director, I.T. Remote Site Support at Conexant Systems, Inc
2 years, 3 months at this Job
- Master of Science - Management Information Systems
- Bachelor of Science - Geology
As a business owner, my task was to determine the needs of the client, convince them that I was uniquely qualified to deliver the goods or services that was sought, and then deliver as promised. These principles were practiced as a public speaker and researcher for clients overcoming autoimmune disorders, as well as in service to the VA Medical Center. While at the VA, my purpose is to perform vital housekeeping and sanitary environmental duties. It is my responsibility to prevent elderly veterans from slips, trips, and falls which may result in serious injuries. It is also important that any discrepancies observed, such as items in disrepair, to be reported immediately to a supervisor and in specific detail.
- Business Owner. Housekeeper at VA Medical Center. at Business Owner, Private Clients. Housekeeper at VA Medical Center, Northport, New York.
35 years, 9 months at this Job
- A.A.S. - Computer Science
Business owner and foreman of a roofing and home remodeling company.
- Business Owner at Stormkat Roofing and Property Maintenance
13 years, 7 months at this Job
- High school - General
CT Part Business Owner of multiple storage facilities.
- Business Owner at KNK Investments LLC
- Communications Coordinator at Essential Salon Products Inc
- Customer Service Representative at Essential Salon Products Inc
11 years, 7 months at this Job
- BBA - Psychology