Positioning HR as a Business Partner for Excellence
I am a Human Resource Professional with over 5 years' experience in employee relations, employment law, project management, recruitment, benefits, and payroll. I am a successful team leader in solving problems and improving process effectiveness across an organization.
ZIVARO, INC, Denver, CO August 2017- Present
Human Resource Generalist
• Support the Director of Human Resources in Strategic Workforce Planning while aligning the needs and priorities of the organization for our current employees to ensure the organization can meet all objectives.
• Advise leaders on learning and organizational development, including employee development plans, and updating succession planning.
• Handle and document all employee relations issues and exit interviews.
• Focus on total rewards for the organization including; analyzing job duties, writing job descriptions, conducting and analyzing compensation surveys.
• Engage Hiring Managers to understand talent needs of the businesses and define people strategies.
• Promote a healthy work environment by supporting employee engagement activities, building a stronger company culture by promoting company events.
• Led employee of the month program and implemented a new recognition program called VIRO. Scheduled all volunteer opportunities company wide.
• Responsible for OFCCP reporting on the business AAP Strategic Plan, EEO-1 reporting and Vets 4214.
• Counsel managers and employees on situational issues coming up with a resolution.
• Conduct recruitment efforts including local interview process for all exempt and non exempt personnel.
• Develop an onboarding process for new hires and facilitate new hire orientation.
• Encourage employees to use the appropriate channels of HR policies and current processes.
• Partner with organizational leaders to ensure we maintain compliance with federal, state, local employment and benefit laws and regulations.
- Business Partner at Excellence
- Human Resource Specialist at ONEPOINT HR COMPRENSIVE SOLUTIONS
- Human Resources Coordinator at ESSMETRON
1 year, 5 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Apparel and Merchandising - Apparel and Merchandising
• Business Partner with exempt leadership team
• Process improvement for internal HR Dept.
• Coaching & Development of exempt and non exempt associates
• Data tracking and analysis for retention and engagement
- HR Business Partner at PetSmart Distribution, Inc
- HR Business Partner at Dick's Sporting Goods, Inc
- Owner and Operator at HRConsulting
- Regional HR Manager at True Value Distribution
2 years at this Job
- M.B.A. - Human Resources Management
- B.B.A. - Human Resources Management
Self-employed as an HR Business Partner fulfilling contractual assignments and temporary Human Resources vacancies for manufacturers and related industries.
- Human Resources Business Partner at
- Accounting Manager at
- Human Resources Generalist at Seren IPS Inc
- Owner (Self-employed) at KC Data Services
9 months at this Job
- B.A. - Accounting
Transformed HR into a true strategic business partner in the challenges of a HR restructuring. Championed HR vision while forging sustainable HR infrastructure, systems, processes, and practices.
- Human Resources Business Partner at MedStar National Rehabilitation Network
- Employee Relations Specialist (Regional HR Manager) at CommuniCare Healthcare Services
- Regional HR Director at Global Healthcare Services
- Office Manager at TransCare Ambulance
1 year at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts - Human Resources & Organizational Leadership
Serves as a strategic human resource business partner specializing in employee relations, coaching, training and development, compliance reporting, affirmative action program design and implementation, performance management, leave administration and talent acquisition strategies.
- Human Resource Business Partner at Thielsch Engineering, Inc.
- Human Resource Generalist at CharterCARE Health Partners, Roger Williams Medical Center
- Human Resources Generalist at Oldcastle BuildingEnvelope
- Sales Representative/Customer Relations Specialist at Namco Pool and Patio
3 years at this Job
- BS - Management with a concentration in Human Resource Management
Responsible for overseeing the HR functions for the Poultry & Prepared Foods Warehousing Group, which includes 1150+ Team Members working four shifts in 13 separate facilities in 8 states. Directly supervise 4 HR management Team Members and 12 support position indirectly. Job required travel 75% of the time. Tyson Distribution Center Rogers, Arkansas Human Resources Business Partner
- Human Resources Business Partner at P&PF Warehousing
- Personnel Manager at
- Complex Human Resources Manager at
- Plant Human Resources Manager at
1 year, 11 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - HR Management & Workforce Development Education
- Associate Degree in Business - Business
- Diploma - Surveying and Drafting
- - Emergency Medical Technician
HR Business Partner
• Policy design, updates, Compliance Audits
• Data accuracy in PeopleSoft/SAP/Work Day - Trade Levels, Job Codes, Grade Levels, Cost Center, Personal Info, Salary, SBU
• Employee Relations
• Benefit Enrollments and facilitation/Quarterly Benefit seminars
• Compensation Analysis - Side by Side comparison, Job Classification, US Pay Structure
- HR Business Partner at nVent Thermal Mgmt (formerly Pentair)
1 year, 7 months at this Job
- - Education
2010 - present - A publicly-owned education company with a online degree programs for working adults with 3000 employees including faculty members and staff. Capella University is accredited by the Higher Learning Commission and other various accreditations to support the 54 programs. HR Manager Business Partner Provide HR business partner support to corporate and academic functions across the organization. Responsible for managing client group's employee relations, compliance, talent management, talent acquisition, compensation, workforce planning and performance management processes in collaboration with Capella Education company leadership. Handle investigations, some of which may be high profile, complex and involve sensitive employee and learner relations situations. Investigate and resolve employee discrimination, harassment, unfair treatment complaints inquiries which include gathering and analyzing evidence, applying relevant laws, policies and past practice to reach conclusions.
- HR Manager Business Partner at Capella Education Company
- Senior Human Resources Generalist at EVENTIS
- Employee Relation Specialist at PARK NICOLLET HEALTH SERVICES
- Process Improvement Specialist at PARK NICOLLET HEALTH SERVICES
9 years at this Job
- - Mental Health Counseling
- MBA - Business Administration
- BA - Psychology
Participated in HR operation procedures including new employees on-boarding, employment termination, leave application, and attendance management. ✓ Supported the new hire on-boarding training and development operations in the infant nutrition unit. ✓ Performed the monthly HR metrics analysis using Excel functions and negotiated with specialists in Accenture to update SAP system. ✓ Designed and analyzed monthly polls to collect various employees' ideas and advice and prepared the results to HR Business Partner in PowerPoint slides.
- HR Business Partner Intern at Nestle
- HR Intern at RUC Digital Media
3 months at this Job
- Master of Human Resource Management - Human Resource Management
- Bachelor of Management - Management
A strategic business partner who provides guidance to all levels of the organization, including senior leaders, and ensures organizational effectiveness through strong partnerships within the industrial supply industry. Provide HR Business Partner support to drive overall organizational effectiveness, in the areas of workforce planning, organizational design, employee engagement, culture strategies, and change and transformation leadership. Build effective, trusting business relationships and partnerships across the organization to execute the implementation of plans supporting the company's strategic business direction and in alignment with Vallen's core values.
- Human Resource Business Partner at VALLEN
- Regional Human Resource Business Partner at SAVE A LOT FOOD STORES
- at UNIVERSITY of PHOENIX
- Human Resource Manager at FOODBUY, LLC
7 months at this Job
- Master of Arts - Organizational Management
- Bachelor of Science - Business-Marketing