• Go-To-Market Strategy Team, Home Appliance Division
• Lead project manager for LG's Business Intelligence System ◦ Utilizing store-level POS sales data, created dataset to manage $3.0B+ in sales - through various data analytics and correlations; develop and understand customer profiles by product characteristics / features and price points ◦ Developed suite of data visualization dashboards in Tableau for internal performance measurements ◦ Deployed Tableau dashboards to internal and external sales and operations force of 300+ personnel through various case studies and trainings ◦ This project has become the foundation to drive new corporate initiative of 'Digital Transformation'; utilizing data to help drive everyday business needs
• Tradeshow management ◦ Annually conducted 4 major tradeshows to help boost market presence and sales ◦ Management of tradeshow budget which ranged from quarter million dollars to half million dollars each show
- Business Planning Manager at LG Electronics US
- Product Manager at The NPD Group
- Product Manager at Christopher Radko
- Product Manager at Solidoodle LLC
1 year, 4 months at this Job
Oversee business planning and analysis for one of the world's largest mobile device manufacturers. Collaborate with finance team to compare weekly financial performance to forecasted plan, helping to identify financial risks, analyze inventory levels, and recommend areas for improvement. Analyze market share, historical trends, and consumption history to find opportunities to enhance sales performance and assess competitive threats. Partner with product marketing teams to identify key selling points for new products. Manage new model launches, analyzing pricing position and carrier marketing spend to ensure sales success. Lead optimized sell-out project, creating plans, monitoring status, and reporting progress to key stakeholders. Develop weekly market demand forecast for products, channels, accounts, and carriers to ensure adequate inventory supply. Gather detailed promotion information from carriers to aid in analysis of potential risks and opportunities for Samsung products.
• Provided business analysis that facilitated achievement of $5B in sales each quarter.
• Generated accurate sales forecasts and monitored competitive intelligence to mitigate risk for sell-in and sell-out.
• Consistently maintained accurate inventory supply to meet carrier needs.
- Business Planning Manager at Samsung Electronics America
- Business Analyst at Samsung Electronics America
- Junior FX Broker at FXCM
- Materials Analyst at SMS InfoComm Corporation
3 years, 2 months at this Job
- Master of Science - Business Analytics
- Master of Science - Finance
- Bachelor of Arts - Sociology
Apply advanced subject matter knowledge to complex business issues, and am regarded as a subject matter expert in the Software-as-a-Service business within the HP Software portfolio. Contribute to the development of new ideas and methods. Work on complex problems / projects where analysis of situations or data requires an in depth evaluation of multiple factors. Exercise significant independent judgment within broadly defined policies and practices to determine best method for accomplishing work and achieving objectives. Lead and / or provide expertise to functional project teams and participate in cross-functional initiatives. Provide mentoring and guidance to lower level employees. Act as an expert providing direction and guidance to process improvements and establishing policies. Represents the organization to external customers/clients.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Exhibiting extensive knowledge of research methodology for key business issues;
• Applying analytical thinking, technical analysis, and data manipulation skills;
• Leveraging new analytical techniques to develop creative approaches to business analysis;
• Possessing a strong business acumen and technical knowledge within area of Software-as-a-Service;
• Project management skills, including leading large, cross-functional initiatives;
• Relationship management skills, including partnering and consulting;
• Exhibiting leadership skills, including team-building, conflict resolution, and management;
• Identifying emerging trends from market and industry data;
• Managing quantitative and qualitative business models and analyses to support multiple, large projects;
• Contributing to proactive business planning activities and priority projects;
• Decision-making implications that extend to multiple functions and/or businesses, and impact the business directly;
• Designing and directing various approaches to address broad planning needs within a business function;
• Developing and managing follow through of complex, comprehensive business plans.
- Business Planning Manager III at Hewlett-Packard Company
- Contracts Negotiator IV at Hewlett-Packard Company
- Contract Administrator at Eclipse Aviation Corporation
- Contract Representative at Honeywell International
7 years, 10 months at this Job
- Juris Doctorate
- - Law Society
• Lead transition to a truly demand driven organization with focus on long-term business planning and driving sales, marketing, supply, and finance towards consensus plan
• Oversee the Export and Domestic business by aligning the production (supply) and financial organizations with customer needs (demand)
• Build the yearly export budget ($12 mil) and quarterly financial plans in collaboration with finance and export partners
• Develop and manage an 18-month rolling export demand plan by product family, brand, market, and individual SKU
• Build and manage an 18-month rolling domestic demand plan as aggregate of statistical forecast and sales and marketing intelligence
• Lead monthly Demand Consensus meeting to review and finalize current demand plan, assumptions, and performance metrics
• Lead monthly S&OP meeting to achieves focus, synchronization, and alignment on "1 number plan" among all functions along the supply chain
• Lead monthly IBP meeting with top level executives to review company performance against target/previous year and to approve the 18- month demand and supply plans
• Collaborate with Marketing, Sales, Supply Chain, Operations, and Finance to execute new product launches
• Implemented Forecast Pro Software as basis for monthly demand plan and annual budget/business plan
• Led weekly Business Update meeting with key stakeholders to review weekly domestic performance vs. forecast, backorders, and projected end of month risks for key SKUs
• Developed a 3-month rolling demand plan that gives key stakeholders a view of weekly inventories, projected demand vs. planned production and capacity, and projected backorders
• Implemented S&OP metrics, daily/weekly KPI tracking system, and forecast performance metrics (MAPE, WAPE, Bias, Tracking Signal)
• Increased export forecast accuracy (by 15%), "big runner" SKUs availability (from 85% to 95%), and OTIF% (from 75% to 85%)
• Reduced disconnect between supply chain and commercial business
• Geared the decision-making process towards gaps and opportunities
- Integrated Business Planning Manager at Scandinavian Tobacco Group Lane Ltd
- Trade/Customer Marketing Manager at Scandinavian Tobacco Group Lane Ltd
- Graduate Research Assistant at Georgia State University - Economic Forecasting Center
- Sales and Marketing Manager at Service Faur
10 months at this Job
- MBA - Business
- Masters in Commercial Business Administration - Commercial Business Administration
- Bachelor's in Economics and International Business - Economics and International Business
Portfolio planning for Global IT organizations including Software, Big Data Services, Master Data Management, Advanced Analytics and Centers of Excellence
• Drive strategic planning, road map and project planning processes to maximize portfolio alignment to strategic objectives. Re-designed process for optimum efficiency.
• Coordinate with IT executives and delivery managers to analyze new business requests and to initiate project workforce estimation forecasting, project plan and alignment to capacity, headcount, location strategy and budget allocation.
• Created customized metrics reporting for IT executives, delivery managers and resource managers to use in day to day project demand analysis, resource workforce planning, allocations and actuals. This report provides data analysis highlighting insights and trends to help inform and guide critical strategic business and workforce decisions and was adopted across all IT organizations.
• Responsible for fiscal year planning for highly complex IT organizations, working with directors and over 20 IT managers in prioritizing projects and workforce support within the allotted annual budget.
• Developed and launched a company-wide collaborative cloud-based tool to streamline project forecasting which enforced consistent process, data quality, workflow management and ease of reporting replacing an obsolete and inefficient manual process and increasing productivity by 50%.
• Partnered with DMO to successfully transition delivery projects and application support through three separate company spin offs. HP to HPE, HPE to DXC Technology and HPE Software IT to Micro Focus.
- Business Planning Manager - Strategy & Planning at DXC Technology (formerly Hewlett Packard Enterprise)
- PMO Analyst at Open Text
- Project Analyst at Crown Castle International
- Project Manager at AT&T WI-FI Services
5 years, 2 months at this Job
- BA - Behavior Analysis
HEWLETT PACKARD ENTERPRISE
BUSINESS PLANNING MANAGER - ARUBA NETWORKS
Manage complex data and business analyses to develop business plans and make recommendations. Works independently to construct complex statistical and financial models to forecast business performance. Creator of sales management dashboards and other tools to simplify complex reporting. Define the metrics required to measure business performance, compares actual data to forecast values, and develops the process for identifying and addressing performance gaps.
Works with cross-functional teams across the entire span of business planning activities.Contributes to pri- ority projects with complex analyses and assists in developing recommendations.Works closely with busi- ness leaders to develop business plans based on historical and forecast data and reports.Develops go-for- ward business plan recommendations based on potential risks and returns.Identifies cutting-edge analytical tools, models, and methods for making key business decisions.
BUSINESS STRATEGY MANAGER
Manage the WW SMB Channel automation programs. Drive strategy, growth, adoption, enhancements and overall program goals of iQuote and Engage & Grow. Manage WW reporting of program metrics and streamline processes to deliver KPIs, as well as other reporting needs for users to measure their success. Conceptualize 5 year roadmap for tool enhancements to deliver as much simplification and ease of use for users. Brainstorm, design enhancements, acquire funding and and manage ongoing program development and drive improvements to ensure applications remain competitive with other vendors.
Manage the Engage & Grow channel program content and focus to grow the business, increase the channel partner training resulting in selling bigger and better solutions of the HPE portfolio. Ensure content is maintained, grows with product changes and offers the best available marketing tools to our business partners.
OPERATIONS MANAGER WW CHANNEL GTM AND SMB
Develop and design programs key to growing WW SMB Indirect business. Work cross-functionally with all business units to develop key metrics for driving SMB go to market to ensure all products can benefit and utilize programs. Track all initia- tives and report on progress. Develop data driven insights for high level executives
BUSINESS PLANNING MANAGER
Working in a variety of functions providing sales analytics, bonus management, Sales force reporting, Quota deployment,
TAM/SOW analytics, mastering data base creation and tools to help measure server business. Working cross functionally with finance, sales operations, worldwide teams, compensation and business units.
PARTNER PRICING PROGRAM MANAGER
Pricing Lead across all RTM - Actively participate and represent ESS RBU within pricing programs. Generate new ideas and establish improvement activities within existing programs. Actively use data to measure and quantify existing and new programs.
➢ VEP Program Manager - Program designer and lead. Responsible for program management, success and creation of business analytics for program performance. [email protected] 978-758-8362 Ayer, Massachusetts NANCY TONELLI Nancy Tonelli ESS RTM AMERICAS BUSINESS PLANNING MANAGER Value Indirect Channel RTM Lead - Responsible for leading the value indirect route to market by driving growth and im- provements in processes. Close alignment with Channel, Sales Operations and business teams to gain understanding of is- sues, brainstorm new ideas and programs. Identify and solve value indirect process gaps by working with core teams. Strive to be the Value Channel RTM expert. WW BUSINESS PLANNING MANAGER PMO Project Manager for WW pricing team, primarily focused on organization and providing structure, developing and maintaining all metrics, developing and maintaining all communications and ensuring project manager compliance to process. Project focused on sun setting pricing IT applications, support demand reduction, deployment efforts, moving ap- plications to new data center, innovation and other programs. AMERICAS NPI LAUNCH MANAGER Lead working with global launch teams and product managers to manage new product introductions launch process for In- dustry Standard Server Product Line. BUSINESS PLANNING ANALYST Specializing in Special Pricing, Quote & Configuration, B2B applications and processes for Enterprise and Corporate Sales Center. SME (Subject Matter Expert) working with many outside organizations, offering assistance about call center practices and processes. Work with teams when they require call center participation to streamline process, document and train or commu- nicate. Genesis Program: SME for pre-sales processes including pricing, order capture/quoting, configuration, & customer engage- ment. INSIDE SALES Inside sales supporting field sales of HP products and services to achieve quota goals. Provided leadership in many tools and process and provided training to colleagues, became subject matter expert in quote and confirmation as well as pricing tools and processes ABB POWER T&D COMPANY INC. - INSIDE SALES REP NEC COMPUTER SYSTEMS DIVISION - INSIDE SALES REP NET TYPING SERVICE - OWNER/OPERATOR RAYTHEON COMPANY - SENIOR BUYER
- BUSINESS PLANNING MANAGER - ARUBA NETWORKS at Hewlett Packard Enterprise
1 year, 4 months at this Job
- High school
- Some College - Business Negotiations, Marketing, Purchasing and Business Administration
• Manage greater than $900M in revenue through full profit and loss (P&L) accountability of the two largest television manufacturers and 15-20 product models
• Coordinate with sales team for MSRP planning, identify company-wide key performance indicators (KPIs), and present weekly financial forecasting and pricing strategies to C-suite executives along with short- and long-term recommendations
• Execute actionable strategies to maximize return on investment (ROI) by analyzing product performance across various categories and working with manufacturers to achieve market penetration goals
• Negotiate favorable business terms with manufacturing partners through business storytelling, market leverage, and cost trend analysis
• Increased sales accounts by 10% from 3.6M units in 2016 to 4.1M units in 2017, resulting in a 20% revenue increase year-over-year (YOY) from $980M in 2016 to $1.2B in 2017
• Launched new manufacturing partner, resulting in $75M in increased revenue for 2017
- Business Planning Manager at Vizio Inc
- Sr. Business Analyst at Vizio Inc
- Sales Analyst at Vizio Inc
- Business Planning Analyst at Vizio Inc
2 years, 8 months at this Job
- Certificate - International Finance
- Bachelor's - Industrial Engineering
Supervise an Inventory Analyst and manage inventory lifecycle planning and processes for Charter's Network Operations department with units across the US. Track network assets from purchase to installation while maximizing lifespan and usability of redeployed equipment intermarket. Use JD Edwards, Fulcrum, and JIRA applications for tracking, planning, and all other management tasks. Continually improve reporting accuracy, timeliness, and value to enable cost savings and capital expense reduction by eliminating equipment redundancies. High-Impact Accomplishments * Developed new weekly inventory reporting package enforcing data integrity and accuracy by leveraging Hyperion Essbase. Provides valuable insight into equipment type, units, and dollars in all company locations. * Created JIRA ticketing process for tracking asset transfers and disposals within Charter and between third-party vendors. This is a new process for Charter, incorporating approvals, visibility, and management oversight. * Played critical role in Time Warner acquisition. Used Fulcrum to manage discovery, identification, and consolidation of equipment nationally into Denver, CO and Reno, NV warehouses. * Reclaimed $42 million in previously unidentified or mis-located network equipment. * Implemented Fulcrum tracking technology for entire Network Operations organizations. Also created JIRA documentation and end-user training material. Facilitated JIRA training to equip team for JIRA asset tracking. * Managed timely, orderly exit of Atlanta, GA warehouse facility, consolidating in other units and cutting expense.
- Business Planning Manager at Charter Communications
- at Warnaco
- Director, Data Warehousing at Warnaco
- Senior Manager, Business Intelligence at Warnaco
4 years at this Job
- Master of Business Administration - International Business
- Bachelor of Science - Accounting
• Develop Operating Budgets, Forecasts & Business Plans for 14 Departments ($43M+)
• Track activities on multiple Capital Projects ($15M+)
• Salary and Headcount Planning for entire IT Organization (400 +FTE's)
• Provide financial and operational support to SVPs and their direct reports
• Analyze variances to Budgets, Forecasts and Business Plans
• Prepare and analyze monthly reports as well as manpower trends
• Prepare monthly and year end accruals
• Conduct monthly analytical reviews with Senior Management
• Review and approve the processing of vendor invoices
• Verify financials between Oracle, Hyperion and PeopleSoft
- Business Planning Manager - IT at Altice USA / Cablevision
- Financial Reporting Manager - Corporate at Altice USA / Cablevision
- Senior Financial Analyst - IT at Altice USA / Cablevision
- Financial Analyst - IT at Altice USA / Cablevision
4 years at this Job
- Bachelor's - Management of Technology
Responsible for defining, managing and evaluating business plans to ensure they are operationally executable against defined strategic objectives. Responsible for managing end-to-end workforce planning for 2,000 regular employees and 1,000 contractors, across 30 sites globally. Responsibilities: * Produce executive level reporting and analysis of workforce and financial metrics, with ability to draw conclusions and provide solid recommendations. * Develop short and long-term workforce and financial forecasts of over $80 million per year and monitor progress to ensure plans are aligned with corporate goals and organization budgets. * Continuously improve workforce planning and HR processes by working closely with leaders and employees, while supporting the business strategies. * Partner and collaborate with senior leadership, supervisors, HR, and recruiters in leadership selections, employee relations, performance management, rewards and recognitions, workforce optimizations and any other HR initiatives. * Facilitate sensitive organizational data such as employee compensation and promotions. * Developed and implemented workforce cost reductions by transitioning roles to low cost countries, limiting hiring in high cost countries and hiring more talented university graduates, which resulted in annual savings of over $8 million per year. * Lead and partner with cross-functional teams to develop short-term business plans and supporting data-driven models. * Set business metrics, evaluate actual performance and make recommendations to business leaders on performance target achievement. * Develop data-driven analyses to optimize resources and ensure that business plans can be translated into financial value. * Work independently to construct highly complex statistical and financial models to forecast business performance; coach others on model development. Key Accomplishments: * Developed and implemented workforce cost reductions by transitioning roles to low cost countries, limiting hiring in high cost countries and hiring more talented university graduates, which resulted in annual savings of over $8 million per year. * Identified incorrect contract labor rates that were causing a 20% variance in project and operational cost forecasts. * Implemented data quality governance and oversight which resulted in a 28% increase in project reporting accuracy.
- Business Planning Manager at DXC Technology
- Business Planning Analyst at Hewlett-Packard
- Business Analyst Intern & Incident Response Manager at Hewlett-Packard
3 years, 4 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Business Administration - Supply Chain Management