Business Process Consultant overseeing the planning, development and implementation of the department's professional standards unit policy and standard operating procedures for personnel process improvement, efficiency, risk management, and accountability.
- Business Process Consultant at City of Austin Code Department
- Office of the Police Monitor Assistant Director at City of Austin Management Services
- Assistant Director at City of Austin
- Office of the Police Monitor Compliance Analyst at City of Austin Management Services
2 months at this Job
- Master of Science - Criminal Justice
- Bachelor of Science - Criminal Justice
Customer Experience | Business Process Management
Contract consultant providing business process management and analysis for Blue Shield as part of the Care1st company integration effort.
• Analyzed 1,200+ company policy and procedure documents while applying a new Customer Journey and "Fit Gap" approach to determine the critical customer impacting workflows.
• Led team to develop and create 100+ detailed customer focused business process workflows for Care 1st Medicare Enrollment, Medicare Ops, Member Services, Claims, and Clinics.
• Successfully created, chartered, and facilitated a new internal collaboration methodology between various Medicare Enrollment integration teams. The effort resulted in improved communications, waste reduction, and drove team alignment around the future state design.
- Senior Business Process Consultant at Blue Shield of California
- Senior Customer Experience and Account Analytics Manager at Hewlett Packard Enterprise
- Senior Competitive Loyalty Research Program Manager at Corporate Quality Office
- Global Customer Support Organization at Hewlett-Packard Company
1 year, 10 months at this Job
- Master of Business Administration - Business Administration
- Bachelor of Science - Applied Mechanics & Engineering
Lead elicitation efforts with Business Leaders and Process Leads to define, plan, develop and document process improvements and reengineering opportunities to support EHCM business capabilities. Facilitate key project activities to document processes, efficiency gaps, high-level requirements to Conceptual Models aligned to HCSC Product Types (i.e. Group, Retail and Government). Provide keen oversight to analyzing customer needs to settle both business and technology concerns that affect business efficiencies and performance goals.
•Cultivate relationships with EHCM Business Leaders and Sr. Leaders to effectively document process management content and tool enhancements across the operations organization.
•Proactively lead Business Process Initiatives across the HCSC organizations; to define and deploy proven practices, Six Sigma Methodology to identify process and reporting improvements.
•Serve as a Subject Matter Expert (SME) for EHCM Departmental Processes and Care Management Platform on assigned projects
•Coordinate and present project deliverables to Sr. Business Leaders, Project Sponsors and Delivery Organization for TX Medicaid, HEB, JBS, American Airlines, Golden Living projects and BVA Elite Co-Location Pilot.
•Serve as the Project Liaison to resolve project issues at all levels, facilitate the transiting of project assemblies (i.e. High-Level Requirements, Process Gaps and Workflows) to CMTT Implementation team to meet key milestones dates for TX Medicaid, HEB, JBS, American Airlines, Golden Living, and Blue Distinction Connection (BDC) and NGEN Rapid Response Team efforts.
- Business Process Consultant at Health Care Service Corporation
- Business Process Consultant and Delivery Lead at Allstate Insurance
- Sr Business Process Analyst at CGN Blackwell Global Consultant Company
- Business Analyst - Wellness Enrollment Center at Matria Enhancement HealthCare
4 years, 11 months at this Job
- MBA - Global Technology Management
- BBA - Internal Business Management
* Developed process related quality procedures, training and training material, updates and assisted in implementation of the supporting processes * Worked with technical SMEs to facilitate and document process and tool modifications to support developed processes * Created training material, conducted process improvement and transitional plan training for the WF WIM Governance Third Party Operations Group * Identified developmental training needs and establishes work plans with employees based on new processes, equipment and materials * Developed the Governance Third Party Operations (GTPO) transitional plan and requirements to move from current state to next level of maturity * Redlined and performed gap analyses to identified gaps in the current work process * Participated in special projects to assist key businesses with meeting business objectives
- Business Process Consultant at Wells Fargo
- AVP Problem Management at LPL Financial
- Problem Process Manager/Coordinator/Sr. Analyst at Ahold Delhaize America
- Financial Technical Support Specialist III at LPL Financial
5 months at this Job
- - Business
- Associates in Applied Science - Applied Science
- Associates in Applied Science - HDI Professional Problem Management Certified
Led various projects with the WFHM Cash Management Teams in Des Moines to clearly identify, capture and prioritize business systems requirements for numerous cash management applications. Responsible for testing modifications to the various applications to ensure all requirements were properly developed. * Project Manager for deployment of Win7 Operating System and MS Office 2010 to over 1,200 Team Members within three Functional Areas of WFHM Performing Servicing (Line of Credit, Cash Management and Lien Release). Responsible for ensuring approximately 150 applications were tested and certified. * Facilitated development of high-level process flows and detailed business requirements for deploying Lombardi Technology to replace current processes for handling account maintenance transactions for Home Equity System of Record (Shaw) * Key contributor to the Home Equity (HE) Business Strategy and Analytics Team. Lead development of processes and worksheets for prioritizing projects, capturing and reporting process improvements benefits and conducting strategic planning sessions with HE Servicing Operations Management Team. * Project Manager supporting the integration of processes and technology to handle the tracking and reporting of Flood and Hazard Insurance activity for HE Loans and Lines. * Conducted 15+ Lean Kaizen events within Home Equity Servicing. Focused on elimination of non-value added activities and to drive consistency in processes. * Managed cross-functional root-case analysis project focused on the elimination of Payment Allocation Errors processed through the various WF payment channels. * Trained and mentored several Green Belt projects
- Business Process Consultant at Wells Fargo Corporation - Home Mortgage Group
- at Wells Fargo Corporation - Home Mortgage Group
- Director, Quality Assurance at Young America Corporation
- Director, Quality Process at Digital River, Inc
12 years at this Job
- Bachelor of Business Administrator - Information Technology
Leads work to enhance effectiveness of the organization at the enterprise level by linking business strategy to business process. Leads cross-functional teams to solve large, complex, and/or ambiguous business problems and drive process improvements using Lean, Six Sigma, and other continuous process improvement tools. Provides consultative services and guidance to senior business leaders. Develops and delivers training on process improvement methodology, tools, and techniques.
- Senior Business Process Consultant at Blue Cross Blue Shield of NC
- Program Manager at GlaxoSmithKline
- Owner / President at AdvantaClean of Virginia Beach
- Full Time Student at Regent University
3 years at this Job
- Master of Arts - Organizational Leadership and Development
- Bachelor of Science - Aerospace Engineering
Contract role providing business process leadership for a complete business platform integration from a failing model to a hybrid model of ITSM utilizing ServiceNow · Engaged and developed account deliverables with executive stakeholders and IT Operations o Planning and development of project initiatives o Roadmap and metric deliverables o Service Management Office initiation/structuring · Accomplished the sunset of one tool and the Go-Live of a new Service Desk in additional to implementing a Service Management Tool (ServiceNow) in under a year · Provided leadership to the IT OPS team with development of ITSM processes o Key stakeholder policy/process and procedure creation, integration, and reviews · Established timelines and delivery points for criteria instrumental to the integration o Tower directives tasks and issue mitigation · Executed interactions between vendor and client for key deliverables
- Business Process Consultant at RGP
- Director of Integrations at Envision Healthcare
- Director ITSM Operations and Program Management at WIPRO
- Project Manager at TransFirst
1 year at this Job
- Master degree in Organizational Leadership - International Management
- Bachelor's - Business Admin
Jazz Hands for Autism Salesforce Expertise
Sr. Administrator Salesforce Implementation Consultant - Lightning Adoption
Los Angeles based Non-Profit with a focus for autistic musicians: performance-based job- - Lightning Customization readiness training, and job placement. - Lightning Configuration
• Conceptualize, initiate, and execute a customized Salesforce CRM project plan for 3 - Salesforce.org (NPSP) programs (e.g. - Jazz Hands Musicians Academy, Work Placement Program, and Jazz Hands - Salesforce for Higher ED Booking Program). - Account Based Marketing
• Fostering a customized CRM Implementation Plan on the Salesforce Lightning interface (ABM) (Winter '19 release): - Donor Management
• Project scope integrates the Salesforce.org Non-Profit Success Pack, custom - Mass Data Migration objects, and mass legacy data integrations from Excel, and other external data - Record De-Duplication sources. - AppExchange Integration
• Configurations include Process Automation using Pardot Marketing, facilitating - Apptus CPQ activities for Event, Fundraising, Intern, Volunteer and Donor Management. Staff - Process Automation Coordination, Customer Experience. - Stack Exchange
• Customizations incorporate new user setup for Einstein Analytics, ABM for Non- - LeanKit Profits, App Exchange integration, Donor Management Analytics, while applying - Heroku NPSP best practices. - Trello - Workato Berkeley Community College CRM Implementation Consultant
• Collaborating with BCC consortium on LACES Community Pro implementation scope development, facilitating end-user trainings, and change management solutions.
• Organizational scope of project involves Adult Education HEDA compliance, and reporting requirements for multiple funding agencies (e.g. - Federal, State, County, and City of Berkeley).
• Initiating a phased approach to increase user adoption, 100% migration from legacy systems, and post implementation support.
- Business Process Consultant at AGILITY PROJECT SOLUTIONS
- IT Project Manager/ Scrum Master at GLOBAL INFOTECH
- Senior Compensation Project Manager at K-FORCE INC
- Broker Commissions Project Accountant at K-FORCE INC
3 years, 6 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Business Management
• Manage Asset and Collateral Governance for Treasury Product Team
• Manage, administer, and design SharePoint sites
• Research new technology to support team goals and promote efficiency
• Produce business process models for Treasury in collaboration with technology and business partners
• Provide training on processes, policies, and procedures
• Support Product Managers with IT initiatives
- Business Process Consultant at Collabera - Wells Fargo
- Sr. Financial Analyst at CompuCom
- Business Analyst/Technical Writer at NASCENT Technology
- Sr. IT Project Manager at Apex Systems - Bank
1 year, 5 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Business Management
Consultant through Apex Systems
• Currently working on EIT IAG Operational Onboarding sustainment model (BAU process)
• Worked on a variety of analysis and design tasks to support information security initiatives
• Diagrammed multiple BPM Visio process flows in support of other members of the team
• Contributed to the team's template committee; revised the Playbook Template
• Created process flows and wrote documentation (AOR Playbook) for the Asset Onboarding Repository initiative
• Designed process flows and documentation in support of defining of Operational Onboarding standards though the lens of policy compliance across multiple teams
• Served as backup for several team members on weekly reporting and project management tasks
- Sr. Business Process Consultant at Wells Fargo
- Sr. Business Process Analyst at Delta Airlines
- Sr. Business Process Analyst at MNsure, Department of Human Resources
- Sr. Business Process Analyst at Syngenta
1 year, 9 months at this Job
- Mini Master of Business Analysis Certificate - Business Analysis Certificate