The primary purpose of this role is to provide high-performing, effective business process consulting to critical, enterprise-level business process engagements in Lowe's. This includes responsibility for partnering with functional process organizations to build a seamless, collaborative approach to implementing improved BPM discipline within Lowe's operating model.
- Business Process Consultant at Lowe's Inc
- Service Production Manager at Lowe's Inc
- Operations Supervisor at
- at Contact Center Pro
2 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Graphic Design - Graphic Design
· Responsible for providing technical support to all levels in management. · Responsible for creating technical documentation and functional requirements for application development · Conducts financial analysis by monitoring, reviewing, and analyzing current and historical data · Responsible for developing and maintaining long term plans to meet business requirements · Researches, develops, and evaluates new methods and process improvements · Assists in developing, maintaining, and enforcing IT policies, procedures, and systems documentation · Responsible for project controls and creates processes in the PMIS tool eBuilder · Responsible for creating/maintaining project documentation and procedures
- Business Process Consultant at City of Austin
- Business Analyst at TEKsystems
- System Project Analyst at State of Florida
- Help Desk/Customer Care at FRINGE BENEFITS MANAGEMENT COMPANY
6 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts - Business Information Systems
Led large-scale business process design improvement within demand creation and human resources. Developed an improved enterprise process model that aligns operations with business strategy to improve consistency and operational efficiencies.
• Led process improvements in creation and management of Product Master Data to support improve customer experience and sales to support Demand Creation
• Developed metrics and governance for the Speed To Market process transformation to manage the innovation process and reduce lead time in bringing new products to market while improving customer experience and engagement via customer journey mapping
• Led process improvement efforts implementing Success Factors software to manage associate data and improve process efficiency/effectiveness of global, simple, standard processes in the following areas of HR: Associate Management, Performance, Talent, Succession Planning and Recruiting
- Corporate Business Process Consultant at Rich Products Corporation
- US/Canada Corporate Continuous Improvement Leader at Cott Beverages/Cliffstar Corporation
- Change Agent/Lean Specialist at Delphi Thermal Systems/General Motors
5 years, 2 months at this Job
- Master's - Manufacturing Management
BOSTON, MA/CLEVELAND, OH/DALLAS,TX/TEB,NJ
Service Desk Analyst & Business Process consultant
• Provide Tier 1 and Tier 2 technical support to onsite and remote users on software and hardware issues.
• Maintain end-users work stations, laptops, and electronic devices.
• Prioritize and escalate problems to Tier 3 level and follow up with solutions
• Work on a ticket systems and track help desk requests.
• Visit employee's work stations, analyze root cause of problems, and deliver solutions.
• Research, test and execute projects such as windows upgrade, application upgrades and encryption of devices.
• Provide training and support on network and internet security.
• Design and develop business processes for smooth and efficient functionality of departments.
• Analyze user problems and provide instant and long-lasting solutions on hardware, software, and network issues.
• Install and upgrade hardware and software and configure systems and applications.
• Perform preventive maintenance for remote and onsite users.
• Create login IDs and password for employees to access work stations through Exchange Servers, Active Directory, O365 Management and other application admins.
• Record, track, and document problem-solving process.
• Assist in infrastructure and location migration and transitioning.
- Service Desk Analyst & Business Process consultant at ONESKY FLIGHT LLC
- Infrastructure Migration Project Consultant at MASSACHUSETTS DEPT. OF CORRECTIONS
- Sr. Business Analyst & Technology Consultant at MERCILL LLC
- BUSINESS ANALYST at AHAD GLOBAL TECHNOLOGIES
3 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Computer Science
January - March Business Process consulting assignment (HR audit), in West Africa & the US (English & French) Key Accomplishment: Completed over 135 interviews in French and English, and presented key findings to Senior Management team; information provided could result in policies, procedures, and personnel changes.
- Business Process Consultant at Robert Half
- Business Processes consultant at Molly's Mutthouse
- at Molly's Mutthouse
- Assistant Chef/Catering Manager at
2 months at this Job
- BA - Economics
Coordinate with project stakeholders and system/process SMEs to elicit requirements and objectives throughout the stages of a project and document as-is and to-be flowcharts
● Analyze and update business/system documentation
● Serve as a SME for client implementation processes for collaboration across multiple teams
● Monitor the status of multiple projects and tasks that involve cross-functional teams
- Business Process Consultant at Assurant
- Data Analyst at Royal Caribbean International
- Release Coordinator at Farelogix Inc
- Business Analyst at Plantek Consulting
6 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts in Anthropology - Anthropology
- Certified Scrum Master
- Microsoft Certified in Data Science and Analysis
• Identify, record, recommend, and implement improvement opportunities based upon findings for various business units.
• Engage with Application Owners and Delivery Managers to obtain alignment and ensure adherence to defined processes and standards.
• Analyze metrics in order to design and develop standard reports and executive summaries.
• Develop and conduct moderately complex process related training and communications.
• Coordinate arrangements for internal/external meetings, conference calls; compile and disseminate materials for meetings and calls as required.
• Engage with horizontal groups such as PMO, ATSV Finance, HR, ATSV International, Compliance as appropriate to maintain a clear view of the responsibilities of Application Managers and ensure the processes / tools developed are in accordance with policies and guidelines of those horizontal groups.
- BUSINESS PROCESS CONSULTANT at Allstate
- Executive Administrative Assistant at Allstate
5 years, 7 months at this Job
Provide consulting, analysis, change management, or process expertise to improve performance. Manage the analysis, design, development, implementation and evaluation of performance improvement programs, technology or business initiatives.
• Led the first offshoring project for Fraud operations with Infosys; responsible for all training, documentation and certification. Implementation was completed ahead of schedule and was considered the most successful offshore implementation at SunTrust up to that time.
• Created the Performance Management team. Monitored Suspicious Activity Reports (SAR) quality and timeliness, case quality and decision accuracy for both on and offshore teammates. Created the first monthly reports on quality for leadership.
• Last 2 years of direct responsibility for SAR controls, Federal Reserve reviewers for zero issues after annual audit of processes.
• Designed and implemented decision defect analysis process which identified decision inaccuracies for detection regardless of losses. The process helped identify the root cause of errors in check detection processes and reduced avoidable losses in 2011 by $200K.
• Designed and developed quality service level agreements (SLAs) for Infosys to realign goals to business outcome requirements rather than strictly production goals.
• Designed teammate metrics for deposit, check, retail lending, Reg. E and fraud claim teams. For first time Fraud Operations teammates receive monthly performance reviews based on quality and production goals.
• Introduced an inventory methodology to identify business and system requirements in support of case management replacement project. Process has identified missed business requirements. Methodology will also be used to expedite test script creation and training development.
• Designed and implemented quality assurance processes in support of Reg. CC compliance. Currently workgroup is achieving 99% compliance with REG CC requirements
- Business Process Consultant at SunTrust Bank
- Training Manager at VSoft Corporation
- Director of Training, Elavon at
- Program Consultant at Wachovia Bank Card Services
10 years, 2 months at this Job
- Certificate in Instructional Design and Technology
- Certificate in Human Resource Development
- - Sovietology
Strategic Planning and Decision Making: Engaged C-suite leadership to identify, prioritize and develop project roadmaps for key operations initiatives. Managed projects have focused on areas including: materials management resource optimization, strategic third-party vendor partnerships, and business process commercialization to support the $16B, 40-hospital network.
• Business Transformation: Led the 'People' work stream for the corporate transformation effort, focusing on: organizational alignment, staffing models, mentoring programs, training and skill development and community outreach.
- Senior Business Process Consultant at a UPMC Enterprises Company
- Continuous Improvement Manager - Lean Six Sigma Black Belt at FedEx Supply Chain
- Associate, Operations Practice at Booz Allen Hamilton
- MBA Intern, Supply Chain Projects at DEL MONTE FOODS
3 years at this Job
- M.B.A. - Concentrations
- B.S.B.A - Finance
Collaborate with various business units to map existing processes in the necessary detail to understand current state and assess process performance. Work with cross-functional and agile teams, provide recommendation based on comprehensive cost-benefit analysis, capture the predicted and actual financial impacts of Six Sigma efforts. Facilitate the assessment of problems, the compilation and analysis of data, the development of improvement teams, the design and collection of metrics, and the deployment of improvement efforts. Implement a comprehensive time management approach to sustain performance. Manage scope, cost, and quality of process improvement projects. Work in tandem with leadership to identify new ways to leverage data and information, to drive insights, and better understand both client and employee experiences. Drive strategies that optimize efficiency and revenue as well as better connect problem solving and continuous improvement activities to the organization’s strategic imperatives.
• Collaborate with cross-functional team members to build, analyze and measure effectiveness of business processes;
• Provide process tools and technology training to the organization;
• Provide management reporting of key project information and measurement of process, standards and product quality;
• Remain connected to external forces, best practices, tools and methodologies in the field;
• Support a change management initiative/program across the organization
- Associate Business Process Consultant at Compeer Financial (formerly 1st Farm Credit Services)
- Credit Assistant I at 1st Farm Credit Services
- Business Analyst at COUNTRY Financial
- Life Health Underwriting Agency Respone Unit at COUNTRY Financial
1 year, 8 months at this Job
- Bachelors of Science - Finance/Insurance
- Associate - Business