As a Vice President and Business Process Manager I lead a large team that works across lines of business to deliver strategic initiatives and process improvements. In my role I act as the face of the organization when meeting with Senior Leadership.
• Youinvest.com go live to public - go live of firms first direct to consumer brokerage dealer nationally.
• OMNI to SCPP Conversion - migrate 75,000 accounts and 7.8 billion in assets from on clearing platform to another within allocated time and budget with no significant issues.
• J.P. Morgan Securities system platform redesign - rebuild the existing 20 year old warehouse infrastructure -incorporated new technologies and process that reduces the time needed to maintain accounts by 80%
• J.P. Morgan Private Bank maintenance process redesign- initial project work to process map and develop a highly scaleable and efficient maintenance process for the US Private Bank with implementation to occur in 2019
- Business Process Manager - Vice President at JPMorgan Chase
- Senior Business Process Analyst - Associate at JPMorgan Chase
- Business Process Analyst at JPMorgan Chase
- Principal at JPMorgan Chase
1 year at this Job
- Master of Business Administration - Finance
- BS - Management
- AS - Management
Focus on developing and improving process standards, methodology, people, client experiences, policies and procedures, tools, process maps, training, testing, quality control, and technical / business requirements.
• Adoption & Implementation:
• Guided and partnered with teams during entire project life-cycle, including project planning, attending client kick-offs, actively participating in meetings, strategizing UAT, Parallel, and Go-live, to ensure success.
• Demonstrated effectiveness handling complex projects, new methodology, developing strong internal and external customer relations, leading new associates, and responding to business needs.
• Achieved 100% adoption of new processes, procedures, and tools by; coaching, delivering workshops, and developing training tactics.
• Strategy, Evaluation & Analysis: ◦ Developed and lead programs to identify KPI's, collection of data, and outputs of data to identify areas in which implementation improvements are needed. ◦ Developed strategy for replacing manual efforts by utilization of RPA solutions which improved organizational readiness. Business Process Manager ~~~~~~~~~~)
• Development & Delivery: ◦ Led and developed: Kaizen's to identify defects in implementation, Root Cause Analysis (RCA), and solutions. ◦ Designed and managed training programs of methodology, new processes and procedures, to ensure they were quickly adopted and understood across the organization. * Created videos, documentation / job aids, curriculums, and workshops / seminars. ◦ Improved client training experience by redesigning their engagement.
- Project Manager | Business Process Manager at AUTOMATED DATA PROCESSING
- Implementation Mentor at AUTOMATED DATA PROCESSING
- Senior Consultant at AUTOMATED DATA PROCESSING
4 years at this Job
- Bachelor of Science
• Design, develop, and implement business processes to achieve organizational goals, continuously adapting to evolving business needs.
• Conduct data analysis and present insights and recommended solutions to senior management.
• Track and communicate status of business initiatives to management.
• Assist in making business decisions relating to system implementation, modification, maintenance, etc.
• Develop and maintain standard operating procedures that are used as reference for preparing test cases, training documents, etc.
• Participate on cross-functional teams to develop business process requirements. Highlights
➢ Saved over $1600 per month in company cost by analyzing email hosting platform to reduce waste.
➢ Identified an additional cost-saving opportunity to transition Applicant Tracking Systems, resulting in a savings of over $800 per month.
➢ Developed Critical Point Audit for executive leadership team to reduce variation and waste, building accountability company wide.
➢ Developed manager handbook which standardized management procedures to enhance consistency across departments.
- Business Process Manager at MDO Holdings
- General Manager at O2 Fitness
- Assistant Store Manager at Bed Bath & Beyond
- Lead District Manager at General Nutrition Center
1 year, 7 months at this Job
- AA - Sales
• Provide consulting and project management leadership across university departments for application development and administration
• Product manager for accounts receivables and financial aid departments, overseeing user experience (UX) and interface (UI) for internal and external stakeholders- develop initial concept and collect requirements/scope; user stories; develop specs and test plan; manage and implement product through dev, testing, and production
• Negotiate and lead efforts to transform responsible business unites to develop competitive advantages and manage through regulatory updates
• Update and implement business process improvements through system/software enhancements and policy and procedural changes to reduce cost and improve revenue opportunities across key university business areas by leveraging baseline, off-the-shelf solutions and strategic custom modifications
• Key stakeholders: Provost, CIO, CAO (direct supervisor); Director of AR and Director of Financial Aid (direct customers); ITS, Business Analysts (development and testing partners)
• Collaborate on ERP data issues, governance, testing, and documentation
- Business Process Manager at University of North Carolina at Greensboro
- Principal Consultant at AeroChain.org
- University Vice-Lead, Employee Resource Group at University of Phoenix
- Financial Services Manager at University of Phoenix
9 months at this Job
- Doctor of Business Administration - Research
- - Project Management
- M.B.A. - Global Management
- B.S. - Marketing
As a business process process manager, I evaluate, design, execute, measure, monitor and controls business processes. I work to ensure that business process outcomes are in harmony with the organization's senior leadership strategic goals.
- Business Process Manager at Ancon Services
- General Manager at Hydrochem Industrial Services
- Business Unit Manager at Halosource, Inc
- Business Development Manager at GEM Mobile Treatment
1 year at this Job
- Master of Business Administration - Business Administration
- Bachelor of Environmental Sciences - Environmental Sciences
Responsible for managing projects impacting process efficiency, revenue generation, expense reduction and improved customer experience in the insurance business unit.
Current and Past Responsibilities:
• Manager responsible for Organizational Change Management (OCM) for three large scale, multi-disciplinary process and system change projects that redefined how the Insurance division transitioned from an OEM-centric to a diversified and digital vehicle service contract provider. Responsible for OCM workstream activities from identifying key changes to completing transition activities. Worked closely with business leaders, owners and stakeholders throughout the projects. Other responsibilities include communication strategy implementation, training and transition management
• Team Lead responsible for process design activities throughout the insurance organization.
• Resident expert in process flow/process documentation using MS Visio and other business modelling software. Other areas of expertise include; process reengineering, process improvement and training design/delivery.
- Business Process Manager at Ally Insurance
- Process Consultant at GMAC Insurance
- Project Manager/Business Analyst at Flagstar Bank Corporate Headquarters
- Senior Consultant - Knowledge Mgmt at KPMG Peat Marwick
10 years at this Job
- MBA - Business and Strategy
- Bachelor of Education - Business and French
Rock Springs, WY
Carrizo Springs, TX
Platteville - Denver, CO
Field Business Process Manager 01/2008 - 12/2018
• Provided support for a variety of business functions to include Purchase to Pay (P2P), Accounts Payable, Materials Management, etc.
• Assisted other assets during acquisitions and divestments.
• Managed several assets in the Rockies to include Salt Creek, Powder River Basin, SW Wyoming and DJ Basin in central Colorado.
• Worked very closely with Operations Management to set yearly budgets and forecast monthly expenditures.
• Assisted with identifying and implementing processes to an ever-adjusting business environment.
• Oversaw divestitures of multiple assets within Wyoming.
• Managed property accounting audits in multiple assets.
• Reconciled partner inquiries and internal audits according to the Sarbanes-Oxley Act.
• Implemented various SAP driven reports for Rockies' leadership to assess.
• Incorporated Development Yards under Field Business Process control.
• Implemented best practice procedures within multi-functional groups of the Anadarko organization.
• Consolidated and centralized material inventory storage, reducing costs and improving inventory management and control.
• Projected asset-specific needs including space, materials, equipment, and personnel for future capital projects.
• Managed surplus and redeployment materials in multiple storage and laydown yards in Wyoming, Colorado and Texas. Each year this resulted in the recoup of millions in potentially wasted inventory. When I began with Anadarko, there was no inventory management system, nor were there any processes or best practices with Anadarko inventory. They had recently purchased the SAP software and were just beginning to implement it. I was tasked with developing best practices by working with cross-functional operations to record asset material movement, invoicing, and goods receipts. During my tenure with Anadarko, much of what I had developed was implemented within the US Onshore Operations. I enhanced cross-functional relationships with knowledge-sharing and open communication. By recognizing the current business needs and working in a team environment, we were able to create increased value for our shareholders.
- Field Business Process Manager at ANADARKO PETROLEUM
- Procurement and Materials Manager at SANJEL
- Procurement and Materials Supervisor at HALLIBURTON ENERGY SERVICES
- Infantryman and Rifle Team Leader at UNITED STATES ARMY
10 years, 11 months at this Job
Global Business Process Manager, Americas Account Manager: Following major company reorganization and shift of business strategy, assumed high level strategic and technical leadership role championing a variety of business-critical projects, including proposing and managing new initiatives, spearheading design and implementation
• Project Engineer: driving force behind startup and stabilization of well-respected 3PL provider for Microsoft. Designed, implemented, grew and stabilized operations from zero to fulfilling $0.25B in revenue annually. Annual saving of up to $10M per year
• Vendor Relations: Preserved $50M relationship by turning around challenging project within 6 months. Establishing trust among vendor and leading team of up to 300 team members by providing strategic leadership. Guided senior management and proactively offered solutions to achieve process driven results and to ensure attainment of established goals and KPIs
• Cost Savings: reduced cost by $5M per year by removing operational inefficiencies, eradicating redundancies, and introducing automation to labor intensive processes across 4 sites globally
• Global Compliance Standards: Drove quality pass obsolete requirements with closely managed performance to SOPs; audited team knowledge with specific training and mentoring in global standardization and best practices
- Global Business Process Manager, Americas Account Manager at Microsoft
- Industrial Engineer, Global Project Manager at Microsoft
- Global Business Process Engineer, Australia Account Manager at Microsoft
- APAC Industrial Engineer at Expeditors International, APAC & Middle East
2 years at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Civil Engineering
I am a business process coordinator who manages a team of customer service/data entry specialist. I started out as an agent myself and within a year, received 2 promotions to get to the position that I'm in now. I've helped drive and lead new contracts and new programs within my company. I've taken leadership and management courses within my company.
- Business Process Manager at Nexant
- Account Manager at Zions Bancorporation
- Assistant Store Manager at Lane Bryant
- Shift Supervisor/Barista at Starbucks
2 years, 8 months at this Job
- Associate - General Studies/Business
Temporary Contract Position
• Build company Continuous Improvement structure within Business Process Management team
• Map all company business processes
• Coordinate improvement activities while leveraging development resources as necessary
• Manage a team of 4 associates
- Business Process Manager at Public Consulting Group
- Project Management Associate at athenahealth, Inc
- Operations Consultant at Implementation Engineers
- Operational Excellence Intern at Boyds Direct
1 month at this Job
- BS in Engineering Science, BS In Geology - (Engineering Operations), BS