Business Process Manager
Lead consultant supporting an integrated business/IT ecosystem. Designed a future state for UAT with a delta transition from Waterfall to Agile methodology. Identified gaps and solutions in process flow, quality control, operational risk, resource competencies and deployment reducing UAT defects from 80% to 10%.
• Designed a strategic staffing model to integrate Business Analysts, Internal Consultants, and Learning with Client PMO and IT Service Delivery
• Automated the risk assessment of unresolved defects to support PMO Go | No Go decisions
• Defined critical success criteria and created a PMO/IT report card for visibility to defect impacts
- Business Process Manager - Contractor at AIM Specialty Health
- Business Operations Process Consultant at Aon Hewitt / Alight Solutions, LLC
- Document Management Operations Manager at Aon Hewitt / Alight Solutions, LLC
- Distribution & Logistics Operations Manager at Aon Hewitt / Alight Solutions, LLC
3 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts - Leadership Development
- - Project Management
- - Consultative Sales
Oversee process improvement programs and recommend strategic and tactical solutions for a professional services and investment management company.
Business Process Manager
Partner with Facility Manager on GM projects, draft reports/documents, schedule preventative maintenance and repairs, and manage work bids. Coordinate administrative support processes, organizing meetings, conference calls, and video conferences. Analyze mobile equipment costs, tracking hours/spend. Monitor completion of work orders to validate invoices; create pension and annuity invoices. Utilize Excel to update on-demand trackers and invoices paid. Serve in Facility Manager's place during absences, supervising on-site contractors/vendors and completing vendor safety paperwork Safety Failure Modes and Effects Analysis (SFMEA), Job Safety Analysis (JSA), and Task Instruction Sheets (TIS). Identify and resolve variances in weekly accounting reports. Created, receipted and monitored purchase orders within Enterprise One (E1). Order parts and supplies via SAP, train and manage staff, and ensure consistent alignment with Contractor Safety management standards & Global Manufacturing System (GMS).
• Won 2018 Innovation Spot Award for establishing effective process improvement initiatives for the GM account.
• Saved GM $7,500 by recommending in-house maintenance work for repairs.
• Completed annual training and all preventive maintenance requirements before required deadlines.
• Designed and integrated a paperless filing system, mobile equipment tracker, and purchase order tracker to streamline financial forecasting, optimize work order retrieval, and enhance communication between teams.
• Automated union burden invoices in Excel, eliminating mathematical and information transfer mistakes; saved the company time and money.
• Recognized by management/coworkers, receiving the highest annual review rating for supporting the site to a Key Performance Indicator (KPI) of 95% success in relation to goals and objectives.
- Business Process Manager at Jones, Lang, LaSalle - GENERAL MOTORS Account
- Verification Specialist Team Lead at FIRST HOME MORTGAGE CORPORATION
- Office Manager at FIRST FIDELITY MORTGAGE
2 years, 3 months at this Job
CNC Manufacturing is an industry leader in the precision machining of performance critical parts for diverse industries, including dental, defense, and aerospace. Operations & Business Process Manager 2017 - Present
Manage accounting and all financial aspects of business operations for CNC Manufacturing and subsidiary MTI Precision Products. Implement continuous improvements and achieve productivity gains through lean initiatives and advanced utilization of ERP system (Visual EstiTrack - Henning Software) to improve data integrity, financial reporting, production scheduling and capacity planning.
• Lead activities facilitating Year Over Year Revenue Growth of 45+% for 2017 & 2018
• Execute pricing and process improvements to drive Net Income from operating losses in 2016 & 2017 to 10+% in 2018
• Created costing model approved by an independent auditor to properly allocate costs between Indirect and Direct Labor along with Machine Burden.
• Tested and validated software functions and created Standard Work for Job Transactions/Tracking and various other activities.
• Complete reconfiguration of QuickBooks accounts and reporting methods to facilitate effective monthly close and reporting activities.
• Improve valuation of inventory, by accurately tracking Material, Work in Process (WIP) and Outside Processing value
• Implemented order acknowledgement and fully systematic production scheduling process dramatically improving On Time Delivery and customer satisfaction. ZEKS Compressed Air Solutions, LLC (Wholly owned subsidiary of Ingersoll Rand) West Chester, PA An industry leader in the design and fabrication of products that condition compressed air, ZEKS Compressed Air Solutions, LLC is the Center of Excellence (COE) for Air Treatment Products at Ingersoll Rand.
- Operations & Business Process Manager at CNC Manufacturing, Inc
- Supply Chain Manager at
- Technical Service Manager at
2 years, 2 months at this Job
- B.A. in Organizational Dynamics - Business Management
to manage a team of Business Analysts with a focus in ITIL and Service Management.
Business Process Manager
• Help aid in the maintenance of Yale's ServiceNow environments including coordination of enterprise level planning, analysis, and execution of functional requirements
• Provides ongoing system support and manages changes or enhancements in coordination with Process Owners
• Owns/Re-engineers the Processes that Yale currently has (Incident, Change, Problem, Request, Knowledge, SAM)
• Recommends and creates new guidelines, best practices and standards
• Provides technical and analytical expertise in configuring and extending the platform
• Facilitates process improvement prioritization meetings with Leadership and re-engineers processes accordingly
• Facilitates User Acceptance Testing for the Service Management upgrades and Releases
• Trains and mentors IT staff and Business Analysts on ServiceNow solutions
• Responsible for mid-year and annual reviews of staff
• Reviews all Requirements and Process documents produced by Business Analysts on team
- Business Process Manager and asked at Yale University
- Business Process Analyst at Yale University
- QA Manager Consultant at Yale University
- Business Analyst Consultant at Wolters Kluwer Corporate Legal Services - TyMetrix
3 years at this Job
- MBA - Business Administration
- Bachelor of Science - Management Information Systems
• Coordinate organizational strategy with leadership.
• Manage lean & robust process implementation.
• Focus on business results & customer satisfaction.
• Management of escapes, root cause identification and corrective actions.
• Event facilitation and coordination.
• Oversee training & proficiency to ensure adequate skill coverage.
• Project management and process improvement.
- Business Process Manager (ACE) at Pratt & Whitney, Quality & Process Engineering
- Product Cost Team Lead at Pratt & Whitney Product Cost
- Export Manager, Military Engines at Pratt & Whitney, Business Development
- Patent Manager at Pratt & Whitney, Intellectual Property
1 year, 2 months at this Job
- MBA - Management
- Bachelor of Science - Biology & Environmental Sciences.
- Associates - General Studies
- High School Diploma - General Studies
Key Accomplishments/Business Results
• Leader for Coca-Cola North America bottling refranchises initiative and acquisitions to include 53 new plants, 10,000 employees transitioned within 15 states, and ERP SAP IT platform development, implementation, and continued governance
• Leader of enterprise development, improvement and documentation of standard operating procedures, processes, metrics, and analytics supporting company goals
• Provide enterprise project management leadership in plant closures, openings, movements, IT software/hardware enhancements, process mapping, and process improvements
- Sr. Business Process Manager at Coca-Cola Bottling Company Consolidated
- On-Premise Training Manager at Coca-Cola Bottling Company Consolidated
- Call Center Manager at Coca-Cola Bottling Company Consolidated
- Sales & Distribution Manager at Coca-Cola Enterprises
12 years, 6 months at this Job
- - Operations Management
• Managed all operational, maintenance, and financial decisions for 12 palletizers.
• Oversaw the payroll, training, and discipline of 13 direct reports including operators and technicians.
• Developed and implemented lean manufacturing practices to decrease the breweries' freight claims.
• Led a CAPEX project that overhauled line programming to improve line efficiency (LEF) and data collection, which has been used to facilitate ongoing process improvement projects. Operations Group Manager
• Ensured shop met production of 16,000 bbls of beer per shift across 7 production lines.
• Managed team of 40 unionized employees across 3 shifts of production.
• Collaborated with Quality, Logistics, and EHS to ensure safe and GMP/HACCP compliant production.
• Trained operators on lean manufacturing tools to improve process ownership and raise hourly engagement.
• Led failure analysis studies to identify and eliminate root causes for safety, production, and quality deviation.
- Business Process Manager - Palletizers at Anheuser-Busch InBev
- Process Improvement Engineer at Highland Industries
1 year, 6 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Chemical Engineering - Chemical Engineering
Maximize the nursery's performance using Lean Six Sigma. Establish and maintain a culture of continuous improvement. * Collaborate with department staff to conduct process observations for optimal improvement. * Implement process changes to attain maximum yield. * Collect data and conduct analysis to determine areas of improvement. * Document and standardize improved processes. * Assist the General Manager. * Organize and coordinate internship program developing work schedule, trainings, and excursions.
- Business Process Manager at MONROVIA NURSERY CO
- Production Manager at MONROVIA NURSERY CO
- Assistant Manager at MONROVIA NURSERY CO
- Supervisor at MONROVIA NURSERY CO
2 years, 5 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts in Biology and Spanish Language & Culture - Biology and Spanish Language & Culture
2008 - 2012
• Led team of experts supporting multiple critical global business process efforts including; Incentive compensation, business intelligence dashboards, mobile apps, orders forecasting, CRM and ERP service and project quotations, global installed base master data and pricing / proposal system upgrades.
- Business Process Manager - Global Sales Operations at HONEYWELL PROCESS SOLUTIONS
- IT Business Manager at Honeywell Process Solutions - Information Technology
- CRM Program Manager - Global Sales Operations at Honeywell Process Solutions
- CRM Program Manager - Marketing, Sales and Service Operations at HONEYWELL AEROSPACE
4 years at this Job
- B. S. - Materials Engineering
• Product Manager and Product Owner for Order Navigator Project - building storefronts with SFDC B2B ecommerce ◦ Responsible for two teams of thirty team members using the SAFe Agile method ◦ In charge of the Order Navigator project, currently including five storefronts ◦ Extensive knowledge of SalesForce and Cloud Craze/ SFDC B2B ecommerce ◦ Extensive knowledge of Controls, Aftermarket, and DS products and businesses ◦ Working with the business and customers to ensure the product met expectations ◦ Collaborate with the Solution Development, Architecture team, and CS&O Customer Enablement leaders for determining scope, cost, timing, and implementation of effective solutions ◦ Design, develop, document, and implement solutions in accordance with customer requirements within project specifications, established funding standards, and ensuring completion within the planned time. Uses judgment in suggesting adaptations or modifications to scope, funding, and timing where appropriate ◦ Participate as a technical leader across the Order Agile teams; providing team members and management with focused proactive leadership and feedback when project tasks and timelines are negatively/positively impacted ◦ Provide technical input, feedback, and consultation to other internal organizations involved in system design or implementation activities. Participate in technology transfer initiatives between IT departments, R&D, and Product Engineering ◦ Give guidance of best practice development methodologies to junior leaders and individual team members ◦ Prepared and maintained feature maps for executive read out ◦ In charge of running Demo's to internal and external teams ◦ Responsible for running the backlog refinement, sprint planning, and PI events for the teams ◦ Creating features and user stories and ensuring acceptance criteria is met ◦ Setting priorities of features and user stories ◦ Customer Presentations ◦ Leading training classes ◦ Testing in all environments as features and user stories are going live
• Product Owner for Order Navigator Project - building storefronts with SFDC B2B ecommerce ◦ Responsible for a team of ten team members using the SAFe Agile method ◦ One of two teams that worked on the DS storefront project ◦ Extensive knowledge of Cloud Craze/ SFDC B2B ecommerce ◦ Working with the business and customers to ensure the product met expectations ◦ Prepared and maintained feature maps for executive read out ◦ In charge of running Demo's to internal and external teams ◦ Ran backlog refinement, sprint planning, and PI events for the team ◦ Creating user stories and ensuring acceptance criteria is met ◦ Setting priorities of user stories ◦ Extensive knowledge of UPG products ◦ Customer Presentations ◦ Leading training classes ◦ Testing in all environments as project progressed to going live
• Product Owner for Selection Navigator Project (converting a desktop program to the web) ◦ Responsible for a team of eight team members using the SAFe Agile method ◦ One of two teams that worked on bringing the UPG products on to Selection Navigator ◦ Working with the business and customers to ensure the product met expectations ◦ Prepared and maintained feature maps for executive read out ◦ In charge of running Demo's to internal and external teams ◦ Ran backlog refinement, sprint planning, and PI events for the team ◦ Creating user stories and ensuring acceptance criteria is met ◦ Setting priorities of user stories ◦ Extensive knowledge of UPG products ◦ Customer Presentations ◦ Leading training classes ◦ Testing in all environments as project progressed to going live
• Aiolos UPG project lead- Worked with other group leads in the business to developing the bases of design, wire frames, entitlements, etc. for what became the Selection Navigator project
- Sr. Business Process Manager at UPG
- Business Process Manager at Johnson Controls, INC
- Application Software Support (Inceed Contractor) at Johnson Controls, INC
- Desktop and Software Support Technician at Integrity Transportation
2 years, 11 months at this Job
- Bachelors of Science in General Business - General Business