BNP Paribas, Enterprise Data Management (EDM) Business Partners (New York, USA)
Business Project Manager: Internal Audit Closure
• Provide liaison point between Risk & EDM for Internal Audit Project
• Structure project scope, worked with project sponsor to agree deliverables
• Create and maintain project plans, coordinated plan sign off from Chief Risk Officer and EDM MD
• Ensure risks and issues are managed and escalated where necessary
• Created governance structure, chair Operating Committee
• Coordinated with project team to ensure sufficientevidence was collated, and compiled audit submission template
- Business Project Manager at Makosi Consulting
- VP at Makosi Consulting
- Business Project Manager at Makosi Consulting
- Project Manager/Business Analyst at Makosi Consulting
7 months at this Job
- Masters Degree - Public Relations
- Bachelors Degree - English & Sociology
Business Project Manager for Retail Change Implementation within Fulfillment Production Operations LOB.
• Serve as Subject Matter Expert for processes, procedures, technology, communications, mortgage products, and training supporting processing, underwriting, closing roles for 2 retail campuses (Builder fulfillment and Private Wealth Management).
• Serve as a change agent to identify and implement ways to drive process improvements and to challenge the status quo while championing a new culture of innovation, agility, standardization, productivity, and continuous improvement. Assist and develop pipeline management strategies supporting departmental SLA's.
• Perform testing, training, and support for point of sale operating system (Empower) monthly Sprint installs and communicate all changes, design and deliver training materials to supported teammates.
• Assist in the development and design of new mortgage products (Portfolio), provide procedure feedback and conduct annual procedure review.
• Serve as set up agent, business requirement reviewer, and subject matter expert in an expense reduction initiative named HomeR. This initiative will allow teammates to free up some time by allowing automation to do some of the tedious and repetitive loan functions.
• Build and sustain strong and trusted relationships with Legal, Compliance, Risk, Marketing, and Business partners to ensure communications and procedures appropriately conform to the regulation, law, investor requirements, business needs, and corporate standards.
• Contribute to the successful growth of Operational Change Management by identifying and leading change initiatives, leveraging junior teammates to achieve individual as well as team growth, and serve as an active contributor to the subject knowledge and resource base while mentoring, educating, and enriching colleagues.
• Establish the communications governance model for client correspondence within Mortgage Servicing Business Segment by providing draft and design support, approval facilitation and archival, testing, implementation, operational risk consultation, and exam response support.
• Design and deliver training collateral and job aides for use by varied audiences in navigating through client communications, including letter generation, image retrieval, approval routing process, and artifact repository.
• Deliver one of Enterprise's most strategic communication products to the Mortgage Business Segment (OpenText Exstream) as a part of a blended, geographically-dispersed team consisting of multilateral business and IT resources as well as third party system integrators.
- Business Project Manager at SUNTRUST MORTGAGE, INC
- Systems and Procedures Analyst at SUNTRUST MORTGAGE, INC
- Assistant Vice President / Processing Manager at SUNTRUST MORTGAGE, INC
- Specials Project Deployment Team Member / HARP Support at SUNTRUST MORTGAGE, INC
4 years at this Job
- BA - Mechanical Engineering
- High School Diploma
• Prepare and execute negotiated contractual documents and binding agreements
• Supervise and train associates in the execution of their duties to assist the project
• Communicate with clients regarding business objectives and timelines to manage expectations
• Evaluate and streamline operating procedures by identifying and eliminating redundant problems
• Collaborate with business partners to define the scope of business needs and translate processes
• Manage project scope and budgets to ensure agreements are achieved within time, cost, and quality parameters
• Oversee grants, contracts, project closeout, and budget proposals
- Consultant - Business Project Manager at Creative Ink Business Solutions
- Quality Assurance Specialist - Facilities & Construction Management at Jackson State University
- Sales & Contract Coordinator at Koch Foods
4 years, 6 months at this Job
- - Society for Human Resource Management
- MASTER OF SCIENCE degree - TECHNOLOGY EDUCATION
- BACHELOR OF SCIENCE degree - BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION
- ASSOCIATE OF APPLIED SCIENCE degree - OFFICE SYSTEMS TECHNOLOGY
Sales leader in kitchen, bath, flooring, home and commercial remodeling projects.
● Project Manager and lead contact for all remodeling projects.
● Responsible for designing, selling, ordering and managing projects.
● Designed and implemented marketing strategies.
● Increased sales through referrals, business knowledge, style and design vision, and customer satisfaction.
● Strong design, product knowledge and sales closer.
● Lead the training of sales managers and installers
● Responsible for marketing and designs.
● Organizing, planning, leading, staffing, and controlling business operations.
- Sales, Designer, Business & Project Manager at Image Kitchen, Bath and Flooring
- District Sales Manager at Hoboken Floors
- Northern Virginia Home Center Sales Manager at Mohawk Industries
10 years, 5 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Finance - Finance
Managed technology integration and business projects supporting diverse internal workgroups conducting project kickoffs for all impacted stakeholders on each project including preliminary review of Project Charter and Functional Impact Assessment with Business Architects and Demand Management to identify and mitigate risks, weekly status meetings with a full team of up to 70 resources, daily scrum standups with development and operational readiness teams, weekly executive sponsor reporting, and technology resource coordination. * Delivered Europay, Mastercard, Visa (EMV)-compliant Point-of-Sale systems representing a $3.5MM+ budget by executing daily meetings, operational readiness, coordinating marketing materials, delegating business tasks across multiple lines of business, and facilitating beta releases to test and finalize products. * Managed Operational Readiness across the bank with training and marketing for all sales and operations users and delivered updated terminals and applications to more than 200K users. * Directed Anti Money Laundering/Know Your Customer (AML/KYC) project activities valued in the multi-millions and spanning across more than 5-years integrating system of record applications with enterprise systems and merchant boarding applications to improve controls, share divisional information, and improve collection and centralization of information for millions of JPMC relationships. * Served as the lead member of the Process Change Committee conducting weekly review meetings to identify, evaluate, prioritize, and implement best Project and Program Management practices across Business Engineering. * Maintained Central Document Repository to provide access to materials and facilitate training for more than 90 Business Engineers and coordinated schedule for annual review process ensuring templates, guidelines, policies, and procedures remained evergreen. * Awarded 9 internal Key Performance awards by stakeholders and peers for outstanding performance and partnership.
- Business Project Manager at Chase Merchant Services
- Senior Business Systems Analyst at Rent-A-Center
- Director - Strategy, Management Consultant, Sr. Manager at TUSC, A Rolta Company
5 years at this Job
- Master of Business Administration - Business Administration
- Bachelor of Science - Industrial Management
Managed two separate projects, a Commercial Lending re-organization from an existing internal process flow to a fully documented end to end flow. The second project is a risk identification and mitigation.
• Reported to the Sr. VP of Commercial Lending for deliverables, milestones and tasks for their respective projects/workstreams
• Met with business management weekly with all workstreams to identify and capture business needs as well as document work flows, handoffs, receipts issues and risks
• Provided status reports to senior management in common green, yellow and red status RAG methodology
• Blended Agile/Waterfall methodology utilized
• Created four blockers for reporting up on the project status
• Held weekly stand-up meetings with other team members of the senior management for governance status and to inform the management of the project overall spend per the burn rate
• Safekeeping re-organization with three vaults being centralized into one with fire safety infrastructure for vital document security
- Technical/Business Project Manager at Comerica Bank
- Technical Project Manager at HSBC Bank
- Technical Project Manager at M&T Bank
- Technical Project Manager/BA Interface Analyst at Zion's Bank
3 months at this Job
Lead implementation of pricing initiatives, special projects and ad-hoc executive reporting- including competitive pricing analysis and reporting, state law impact studies, and macro-economic analysis.
● Project Manager responsible for creating and sponsoring strategic pricing decisions, promotions, and special initiatives by using data-driven analytics.
● Responsibilities include pricing and data analysis, market analysis, growth strategies, SKU management, gross profit projection and analysis, market and raw material pricing analysis, data management oversight, ERP support, and presentations to key stakeholders and executive management group.
● Optimized retail pricing through statistical analysis, contributing to increased company-wide profit margins.
● Lead acquisition cost analysis, which drove decreased supplier prices, contributing $30m+ annually to the bottom line upon implementation.
- Business Project Manager at Les Schwab Tire Centers
- Owner at Corban Travel
- Director, Sales and Marketing at Campaign Group
- Senior Financial Analyst at Thomson Reuters
3 years, 7 months at this Job
- B.S. - Finance
Business Transformation Office
One of the pioneers of a new department at the Chicago Fed, facing scrutiny while managing high stakes
projects to gain credibility. Led marketing and promotion efforts for the new department by writing articles and building strong relationships with internal communications and other areas within the Bank.
• Partners with other departments across the Chicago Fed to lead process improvement initiatives, find issues and root causes and brainstorm solutions using a combination of methods including Lean Six Sigma, Agile and Design Thinking.
• Initiated and led a volunteer policy project resulting in executives rethinking the organization's Corporate Social Responsibility strategy. Presented findings and recommendations to the Executive Committee to gain buy in and approval. Project resulted in a more flexible volunteer policy that put a stronger emphasis on employee engagement.
• Currently leading an enterprise-wide onboarding project requiring a significant amount of leadership and coordination so project team members are engaged, accountable and motivated to contribute to the project.
• Led the Bank's first Innovation Showcase which required significant planning, marketing, designing materials and utilizing strong cross-departmental relationships to ensure event success. Supervision and Regulation
- Senior Business Project Manager at Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago
- Supervision Analyst at Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago
- Statistical Reports Analyst at Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago
- Claims Specialist at Liberty Mutual Insurance Company
2 years at this Job
- Master of Business Administration - Operations Management and Leadership and Change Management
- Bachelor of Arts - Finance and Economics
-Analyzing the market, related products and competitors -Selecting monthly inventory, promotion, arranging successfully completion of each phase, salereadiness -Advertising of the inventory through available platforms and digital marketing -Budgeting and revenue management -Developing cooperation with vendors and suppliers -Maintaining and developing relationships with existing customers in person and via telephonecalls and emails
- Business Project Manager at Luxury automobile project
- Project and Event Manager at Atlantis
- Project & Event Manager at Synergy Sport LLC
- Project Coordinator at Synergy Group OJSC
1 year, 8 months at this Job
- (online course) - Strategic Marketing
- - Tourism Management
- Bachelor of Art - Art and Culture
In my current role as First Vice President, Business Project Manager, I manage key projects and programs focused on people, process and technology improvements within the Fraud Operations organization, with the goal of minimizing fraud losses on behalf of both SunTrust and our clients. Executing in this capacity involves identifying and mitigating issues and risks, partnering cross-functionally, providing status updates and communications to project team members, stakeholders and business sponsors, creating and managing the project timeline and ensuring that deliverables are defined, tracked and met within identified thresholds. During my close to six years at SunTrust, I have had the opportunity to work in both the Consumer and Wholesale segments of the bank, leading strategic efforts within the Client Contact Center organization, Treasury & Payment Solutions and now within Fraud Operations. Please see my resume for details of my tenure with SunTrust..
- First Vice President, Business Project Manager, Fraud Operations at SunTrust Bank
- VP, Product Manager, eCommerce Payment Acceptance at Bank of America Merchant Services
- Manager, Cox Business Customer Care Strategy at Cox Communications, Inc
- Metrics & Reporting Program Manager, Solutions Engineering & Architecture at Cingular Wireless/AT&T Mobility
5 years, 6 months at this Job
- Master's - Business Administration
- Bachelor's - Marketing