• Advice technical expertise of medical devices to product manager to ensure product specifications meet market requirements.
• Conduct the solution design, estimating cost, and planning of projects within the global healthcare market.
• Review medical device requirements for the market and recommend design modifications accordingly.
• Coordinate schedules and milestones with inputs from all other teams assigned to that product.
• Assign the team to tasks by planning the RACI matrix for projects.
• Implement project management tools to make sure that the high-level business objectives are unmistakable and attainable.
• Build and maintain B2B relationship with major international medical device distributors to register and launch products.
• Improve operational process flows and streamline troubleshooting support for supply chain system issues.
• Negotiate with client's senior executives and senior technical managers in developing and executing the strategies.
• Support sales activities and presentations as the subject matter expert knowledge skills and qualification.
• Define the scope of projects regionally in collaboration with cross-functional stakeholders.
• Manage SOPs for the best practices through cost analysis while ensuring alignment of activities with business objectives.
• Proactively monitor project status from receiving inquiry throughout the transition to delivery.
• Source, negotiate and launch, new products, and partnerships based on the need of target markets.
• Identify required activities, critical path based on procedures in order to plan, schedule, and assess the risk of the project.
• Analyze cost structures to identify main drivers and opportunities to reduce costs through logistics, sourcing, and processing.
- Business Project Manager at HSI Medical
- Business Analyst at HSI Medical
- Mechanical Engineer- Project Engineer at J.A.M Co
- Mechanical Engineer - Quality Control Inspector at J.A.M Co
2 years, 7 months at this Job
- - Project Management
- Bachelor of Science - Mechanical Engineering
Senior role (Program Manager) in the Operation Excellence Finance initiatives o Global Trading Business Project Manager of the Insight 2 Win Trading initiatives (Houston, London, Krakow, and Chennai) o Steering committee role on the SAP Garance Upgrade Go Live enhancements o Representative member for Trading of the Business Operations Forum (BOF) o Project Manager for Project One - Single Consolidation System (SCS Phase 1) where a Single Chart of Accounts (SCOA) across the trading entities and 3 SAP ERP environments were developed and deployed. * Coordinated SIT and UAT testing for all 39 trading entities utilizing HPQC software * Provided weekly status project updates * Identified gaps, closed issues, and supported Focal Points
- Global Trading Business Project Manager at Shell Energy North America
- Senior Operations Project at Spark Energy LLC
- Senior Manager - Energy Trading and Risk Management at The Structure Group
- Senior Manager - Global Energy Markets at Deloitte, LLP
11 months at this Job
- MBA - Marketing/Finance
- B.B.A. - Accounting
As a Business Project Manager : My position serves as the business owner responsible for leading the Medicare Star Quality Management strategic initiatives including regional collaboration, stars optimization programs, HEDIS data collection, improvement and compliance. Primary Responsibilities:
As a Business Project Manager : My position serves as the business owner responsible for leading the Medicare Star Quality Management strategic initiatives including regional collaboration, stars optimization programs, HEDIS data collection, improvement and compliance.
- RN Business Project Manager at Aetna
- Sr. Clinical Program Manager at United Heath Group
- Critical Care Nurse at Riverside Methodist Hospital
- Transitions of Care Program Supervisor at Molina Healthcare Corporation
5 months at this Job
- MBA - Healthcare Management
- Bachelors of Science - Nursing
- Associate of Applied Science - Business Management
- Associate of Arts - Liberal Arts
• Developing, implementing and embedding the Compliance Target Operating Model and establishing success criteria.
• Defining business system requirements, procedures, and practices to implement changes, which increase the efficiency of the assigned business unit. Managing business analysis to support risk and compliance reporting needs.
• Handling Financial Management and procurement for AOP, Cost and Headcount reporting, Cost allocation and attribution management and sustainable saves management.
• Managing projects and reviewing work to support business units. Creating and delivering project plans, requirements, and presentations of analysis, trends, metrics and results to Senior Management.
- COMPLIANCE BUSINESS & PROJECT MANAGER at HSBC
- PROJECT MANAGER & BUSINESS ANALYST at HSBC
- PROJECT MANAGER & BUSINESS ANALYST at HSBC
- PROJECT MANAGER at HSBC
8 months at this Job
- MASTER OF BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION - FINANCE
- MASTER CERTIFICATE IN PROJECT MANAGEMENT - PROJECT MANAGEMENT
- MASTER CERTIFICATE IN BUSINESS - ANALYSIS
- MASTER CERTIFICATE IN BUSINESS - PROCESS MANAGEMENT
- BACHELOR OF ARTS IN ACCOUNTING - ACCOUNTING
Operationalize and manage key processes and initiatives around CMS Risk Adjustment. Onboarding new and existing markets and Care Delivery Organizations to centralized platforms and ensuring compliance with all CMS submission requirements. Lead team responsible for ASM submissions. Manage projects and ensure short term and long term business needs are incorporated in the planning and execution. Work independently and with internal partners to develop solutions that simplify and solves complex challenges with claims, chart reviews, data submission, and other related business processes. Develop and maintain appropriate documents throughout the project life cycle (e.g. problem identification, scope definition, risk management, resource allocation, timeline development, project execution, project management, closure, and follow up audits). Assume full ownership, management, and execution of deliverables from start of the project to completion.
- Senior Business Project Manager at OptumCare (UHG), Telecommute, MI
- Operations Manager at Thomson Reuters
- Operations Manager at SSDC Services
- Analysis, Quality and Standards Team Lead at
2 years, 5 months at this Job
- - Leadership Training for Managers
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration - Management Information Systems
Enterprise Project Manager leading high priority complex business, operational, product and technology programs or projects.
➢ Manage projects for the full project lifecycle from intake (identifying, costs, risks and assumptions) through support.
➢ Define goals and strategies for successful on time project delivery; manage plans, budgets and resources, drive the resolution of issues and proactively review, assess and update planning based on evolving project needs.
➢ Interface with Stakeholder's for continuous alignment and lead executive project steering committee meetings.
➢ Develop project artifacts, contribute to PMO continuous improvement, mentor and support junior project managers.
- BUSINESS PROJECT MANAGER at CIGNA
- BUSINESS PROJECT MANAGER / PMO LEAD MANAGER at CIGNA
- PMO LEAD MANAGER at CIGNA
- SENIOR PROJECT ACCOUNT MANAGER at ATERNTY
3 years, 8 months at this Job
- PMP CERTIFICATION
- BACHELOR OF ARTS - BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION
• Identified resource constraint that risk business commitment to client critical requirements and outsourced additional resources to meet business demands while defining a project breakdown structures.
• Managed and provided leadership oversight to multiple internal and external business resources working remotely while maintaining customer focus and presenting stakeholder expectations.
• Self-sufficient Project Execution from project initiation phase to close out phase, implementing customer scope and prioritizing long-term strategic initiatives that drove cross functional improvements within the broader team.
• Interaction with sales for the estimating and development of project budgets, contracts, purchasing agreements, and engineering agreements.
• Responsibility to successful completion of business objectives by defining performance expectations of the team using the principles of project management, which included Integrated Schedules, Supply- chain, Budget and Contracts, and Quality Assurance.
• Developed work plans for the assignments received, and executed on those plans, while keeping all stakeholders apprised of both the upcoming and ongoing activities, by documenting the information
- Nuclear Business Project Manager at Milton Cat
- Senior Project Manager at Milton Cat
- Senior Project Manager at Caterpillar
- Engineering Team Lead at Caterpillar
3 years, 11 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Manufacturing Systems Management
- Diploma - Mechanical Manufacturing Engineering
Managed two separate projects, and ran a weekly enterprise meeting for an ongoing latency issue on an application. The primary project was a datacenter lift and shift. The second project was a lab standardization over 8 sites across the country and to upgrade racks, servers and cabling as well as all software used to measure petroleum by Chromatograph. Equipment. Responsibilities
• Reported to the Program Manager over the Midstream organization
• Met with business management weekly with all workstreams to identify and capture business needs as well as document work flows, updates deliverables and milestones.
• Created and managed the steering committee and provided recommendations with options for a lift and shift data center.
• Created and managed the Project Board for final decision-making approval and authority.
• Provided status reports to senior management in common green, yellow and red status RAG methodology
• Created four blockers for reporting up on the project status
• Held weekly stand-up meetings with the tech lead and tech team to identify requirements resource needs and time and tasks allocation for PPM.
- Technical/Business Project Manager at Marathon Petroleum Inc
- Technical/Business Project Manager at Accident Fund Insurance
- Technical/Business Project Manager at Comerica Bank
- September Technical Project Manager at HSBC Bank
5 months at this Job
Manage all projects with the owner, client and sub-contractors to ensure safety on the work site, quality of workmanship and timeliness of the completion of each client site. Developed process improvements to ensure customer service exceeded expectations. · Develop and monitor the progress schedule, budgets and invoicing. · Work with owner and architect to develop design and space layout for each remodel project. · Check work along the way to ensure project is up to code and job specifications. · Supervise employees and make sure material needs and work flow to complete the project in a safe and efficient manner. · Oversee the jobsite administration of documentation, drawings and specs. Serve as a liaison with the clients, assist clients with all projects related decisions and oversee the development of specific service proposals for those clients
Manage all projects with the owner, client and sub-contractors to ensure safety on the work site, quality of workmanship and timeliness of the completion of each client site. Developed process improvements to ensure customer service exceeded expectations.
· Develop and monitor the progress schedule, budgets and invoicing.
· Work with owner and architect to develop design and space layout for each remodel project.
· Check work along the way to ensure project is up to code and job specifications.
· Supervise employees and make sure material needs and work flow to complete the project in a safe and efficient manner.
· Oversee the jobsite administration of documentation, drawings and specs.
Serve as a liaison with the clients, assist clients with all projects related decisions and oversee the development of specific service proposals for those clients
- Business Project Manager at American Restoration Inc.
- Manager, Replenishment at US FOODS Headquarters
- Manager, Space Planning & Analytics at SEARS HOLDINGS INC
- Manager at CLAIRE'S STORES INC
1 year, 3 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts - Psychology
Assigned to the Consumer Mobile Domain ○ This involved the migration of roughly 60 million users from the previous the roaming function, which was subscriber-initiated, to one that is automated based on location ○ In the three (3) months which followed the project: * Increased roaming activation rate by an average of 350% per month * Increased roaming transaction revenue by an average of 20% per month * Reduced hotline calls related to Prepaid roaming by 67% monthly
● Manages the mobile product and service development lifecycle - ideation, scoping, design, development, testing and operations/support
● Managed project expectations and deliverables with different cross-functional teams and stakeholders (Tech, Billing, Legal, UI/UX, QA, CS, etc..)
● Worked closely with the Technical and Operations Lead in the evaluation of the technical direction of the projects
● Created project plans, schedule - tracked project timelines and milestones using relevant project management tools
● Spearheaded a team which implemented an auto-roaming capability for prepaid mobile subscribers
Assigned to the Consumer Mobile Domain
○ This involved the migration of roughly 60 million users from the previous the roaming function, which was subscriber-initiated, to one that is automated based on location
○ In the three (3) months which followed the project:
* Increased roaming activation rate by an average of 350% per month
* Increased roaming transaction revenue by an average of 20% per month
* Reduced hotline calls related to Prepaid roaming by 67% monthly
- Business Project Manager at Globe Telecom, Taguig City, PH
- Global Service Delivery Manager at TRT Global Ltd, Taguig City, PH
- Service Delivery Manager at Information Technology Services Management Corp. PH
- Service Delivery Manager at TRT Global Ltd, Taguig City, PH
2 years at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts