Ø Delivery Lead and Senior Business Project Manager at MetLife US Digital Product Group. Ø Led a team of Product Managers, Product Owners, Application Development offshore team, TechQA team, UX, Metrics and UAT team to migrate MetLife’s Voluntary Benefits Insurance Products to Global Sales & Servicing Platform (GSSP) focused on User Experience, Employer Migration and Integration with other existing MetLife platforms namely MetOnLine and MetLife Benefits Admin websites. Ø Liaison between Scrum Master, TechQA, Solutions Manager and Business Managers at Directors and AVP level o Turned around the project dependencies and delays to meet the UAT and deployment timeline o Led defects triaging with TechQA, App Dev team and UAT team o Provided daily and weekly reporting based on Story Point movements, Team Velocity, and Impediments for Senior Management. o Managed TDM (Technical Data Management) team and their activities to provision data for Unit Tests, Integration Test, Systems Test, UAT, End-to-End, and Regression testing. o Innovated a tactical and strategic solution for Enterprise Online Services (EOS) products, some of which will be migrated to GSSP platform by release date and some will not be migrated to GSSP that integrate with MetOnLine and other legacy websites. o Led a team of architects and business analysts to arrive a solution for Employer Groups that have SSO (Single Sign-on) access to MetLife products, using a service called Trusted Authentication. o Maintained a consolidated program-wide RAID log to address risks, issues, actions and dependencies. o Led requirements gathering sessions and enabled user story creation for different Agile Sprints. o Managed Change Control Request Governing process for all the projects that are part of US Digital program. Ø Delivery Lead and SAFe Program Consultant at MetLife OMNI Channel Product group. Ø OMNI Channel is MetLife’s star program to identify lean business initiatives which bring together various channels of customer communications (Email, Mobile, IVR, and web platform) to provide enhancements to customer service. Ø As a SAFe certified Agilist, guided a team of consultants to implement solutions for various Lean programs for OMNI Channel. o Led Program Increment (PI) discussions to identify solutions, dependencies, risks, and estimate the timeline, document Objectives and Stretch Objectives using Business Value (BV) to determine which user stories can be part of the PI. o Assisted RTE (Release Train Engineer) to run Scrum-of-Scrums and ART (Agile Release Train) Sync meetings with all the required resources. o Reported on Sprint /Iteration progress for each Program Increment on weekly and monthly basis. Managed Inspect & Adapt (I&A) commitments by establishing lead time with DevOps team to avoid the traditional delays involved in doing functional QA, End-to-End tests and Regression tests.
- Senior Business Project Manager at MetLife (Client)
- Solutions Manager at Vitech Systems Group
- Senior Project Manager at CapGemini
- Project Lead at Oliver Wyman (a unit of Marsh & McLennan )
10 months at this Job
- Master of Science - Computing and Information Science
- Bachelor of Engineering - Electronics and Communication Engineering
Project Manager within Wholesale Chief Operating Office, Wholesale Business Solutions, Managed 11 small, medium and large projects in excess of $2.5M in aggregate from initiation to close using SDLC Assisted with the business cases, project initiation request and funding estimates Moved 7 large SORs from the GE Capital Acquisition due to a Technical Service Agreement expiring Migrated and decommission My Customer View (MCV) and Data Doctor (DDR) for Wholesale Customer Info Systems (WCIS) Developed Simplified Sales Coordinator Logic to create an more accurate calculation providing better cross sell opportunities for the business partners Standardized the XLM structure to optimize web service calls for (WCIS) Decommissioned EAQS, ending sourcing and downstream feeds and channeled source feeds to FSDF Addressed strategic priorities to support credit risk and regulatory reporting assisting Audit, Reporting on Principal Investing, Energy Portfolio Credit Reporting, HC-L Reporting and other Wholesale Exposure Reporting
- Business Project Manager at Wells Fargo
- Project Manager Consultant Senior - Risk and Compliance at Citibank
- PMO Manager at Fidelity National Financial
- Project Management Office at Wells Fargo
3 years at this Job
- Masters of Business Administration - Finance Risk Management
Manage all facets on the business side of projects starting with initiation through production implementation. Develop detailed project plans to monitor and track progress. Manage change to project scope and schedule utilizing the Change Control Review Board process. Perform risk management to minimize project risks. Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation to include project kickoff, weekly status reports and go/no go presentations. Manage UAT testing to include creating test plans and scripts, test execution and defect resolution. Manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholders. Work closely with the Information Technology Manager to resolve project issues as they arise. Utilize Jira to manage sprint planning and sprints. Report and escalate topics to management as required. ^ Acquired and successfully managed an aged project with many issues to a successful implementation with no defects ^ Successfully learned the project management process and procedures for Merchant Services ^ Became versed on Agile and how it applies to JPMorgan Chase to include the transformation from Waterfall to Agile development methodology using Jira
- Business Project Manager at JPMORGAN CHASE
- Group Operations Manager at BANK OF AMERICA
- at BANK OF AMERICA
- Technical Project Team Manager at BANK OF AMERICA
1 year, 3 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration - Business Administration
SAP upgrade and global harmonization project (commercial)
Pro-Unlimited/Roche Diagnostics - Indianapolis, IN
Representing Roche North American Service business covering spare parts ordering and trunk stock (WM/IM/MM/SD/FI) as well as instrument management (PM) driven by new ConEx workflow process
• Coordinated project requirements gathering, organized fit/gap sessions and issue resolution, drove SAT/UAT completion with SMEs, defect management, cutover planning, training development, migration design and verification
• Worked with business to drive data cleansing and pre-go live wins
• Authored and delivered project updates in calls and live meetings with wins/issues/risks at all levels users-> senior management
• All activities managed across all associated interfaced systems (SFDC->2 SAP systems->3PL->and back.) Business Project Manager/Spare Parts Planning and Warehousing - SAP upgrade and global harmonization project (planning and distribution)
- Business Project Manager at Service Management
- at Roche Diagnostics
- Head of Global Spare Parts Planning at Roche Diagnostics
- Strategic Planning Principal at Roche Diagnostics
3 years, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Organizational Leadership - Organizational Leadership
• Implemented a new workflow system using Agile methodology directing business analysts, vice-presidents, and change managers ensuring the overall project success.
• Managed regulatory projects using waterfall methodology ensuring that systems code was tested and implemented timely, and business processes were approved within mandatory timelines.
• Managed a multi-phased project over the course of several years with global teams ensuring well written requirements were submitted timely while effectively managing the product backlog.
• Provided key support in two conversion projects performing data mapping exercises, triaging post-production defects, and supporting global business teams.
- Business Project Manager at JPMorgan Chase
- Business Project Manager at Merrill Lynch
- Manager of Commissions at Custody Services
9 years, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts - (BA), Business Administration
Responsibilities Responsible for the due diligence & deployment of projects within the Service Transformation and Equipment Lifecycle Project Portfolio for a Swedish Global Manufacturing Company. · Effectively managed 5+ projects simultaneously for multiple departments & acted as Scrum Master while following the Agile Methodology. · Successfully completed two Equipment Case Studies to determine MTTR, MTTF, MTBF, CPH. · Managed the Fleet Lifecycle Planning System (FLPS) Project, a 19.7MSEK or $2.2M USA, while acting as Scrum Master while following the Agile Methodology. · Managed vendor relationships and supervising project teams globally. · Communicated directly to corporate controllers to track and manage CAPEX & OPEX budgets. · Lead key project meetings to support the Business Objectives for Project Sponsors/Stakeholders; Drafted project deliverables (Business Case & Requirements, Project Plan/WBS, Project Charter, Stakeholder Analysis, Risk Assessments, etc.) and collaborated with Demand Management and technical resources to successfully complete actions items successfully and on-time/on-budget. · Supervised & provided leadership to Vendor and IT Project Managers reporting project status. · Conducted due diligence for vendor selection process; Effectively using MS Excel & Project, ProjectPlace.com and SAP to track project tasks and budget. · Managed the financials using SAP to track and validate Orders for Actual/Plan/Variance Reporting; Submitting Monthly Status Reports to PMO & Sr. Mgmt. · Adhered to PMO Governance Processes to deliver project on-time and under-budget. · Periodically traveled to project sites Domestically & to Amsterdam, Finland, etc. conducting work sessions with project team and presenting to Sandvik Sr. Management project updates. Skills Used Project Management Budget Management Resource Sizing and Allocation Budget Tracking & Analysis/SAP SharePoint JIRA Communicate project status/management resources Leadership
- Business Project Manager (Contractor) at Sandvik Mining & Construction
- IT Project Manager (Contractor) at Florida Blue
- IT Project Portfolio Manager/Sr. Project Manager at Johnson & Johnson Vision Care, Inc
- IT Project Manager (Contractor) at ADT Security, Inc
3 years, 1 month at this Job
- M.A. - Organizational Management
- B.A. - Business Administration/Management
- A.A. - Business
* Coordinated with other functional areas such as IT, Service Operations, Compliance, etc. during the development of accounting business requirements for enterprise wide projects * Served as a liaison for the Accounting Department and provide consultative support to IT management and staff on all phases of the project development cycle * Developed training and communication materials and deliver timely training to impacted Accounting business units * Particpated in the testing evidence walkthroughs and signed off on the outcomes
- Business Project Manager at CIGNA CORPORATION
- IT Audit Consultant at CONNECTICUT HOUSING FINANCE AUTHORITY
- Internal Audit Manager at MACDERMID
- VP Senior Integrated Internal Auditor at UNION SAVINGS BANK
2 years, 11 months at this Job
- Master of Business Administration - Business Administration
- Bachelor of Science in Accounting Dean - Recipient of Sacred Heart Scholarship and Connecticut
Managing the implementation of a new system aimed at improving claims process and utilization functions.
• Handle all business readiness activities including research, analysis and evaluation of current systems and findings
• Lead multiple sections and project management team to design the to be process and successfully map the end to end process flow.
• Provide regular guidance and facilitate communication with stakeholders on deliverables, schedule and project status updates
• Manage the front-end user testing to ensure system is fit for purpose
- Business Project Manager at Molina Healthcare Inc
- Business Project Manager at Omega Home Healthcare
- Business Project Manager at Omega Home Healthcare
- Client Services Improvement Manager at Central Bank of Nigeria CBN
1 year, 9 months at this Job
- Graduate Certificate - Strategic Management
- Master of Science - Health Services Administration
- Bachelor of Science - Banking and Finance
Worked closely with internal unit employees, IT, and leadership on various divisional or enterprise projects.
• Managed project timelines and budgets for many projects at one time.
• Organized and facilitated user acceptance testing, process training, and end to end testing with business users.
• Presented project updates to team members and leadership on a regular basis.
• Followed Agile approach using Microsoft Visual Basic for features in IT ERP development projects.
• Implemented Microsoft Dynamics NAV ERP systems for different divisions.
- Business Project Manager at Group O
- Business Process Integrator at John Deere
- at John Deere
- Accounting Manager at John Deere
1 year, 2 months at this Job
- Master of Business Administration - International Business and Project Management
- Bachelor of Arts in Business Administration - Accounting
years of experience in business
• Identify huge business opportunity to harness by analyzing the office operations. development and management.
• Manage all aspects of operations, including staff supervision, marketing, Pride self with the skills and proven budgeting, continuous quality improvement, risk management, and P&L. track record of improving company's
• Multi-tasked with account and receivable, proposal writing, sales, customer market position and maximizing its relationship after sales, team management and project management. financial growth.
• Establish sub-contractors relationships, as well as leverage relationships with Acknowledged for well-defined architects, real estate owners and investors to gain access to the market. understanding of business
• Improve revenue and customer satisfaction by offering a new option of services development and capacity to with competitive prices and delivering satisfactory service reforms to clients. identify and align clients' emerging
- Business Project Manager at EyeCrave Construction Inc
- Business Operation Manager at Eyecrave Design & Services Inc. - Architecture Office
- Director of Operations at Love in Baby
- Director of Operations at Love in Box
2 years, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Business Finance