As a Small Business Relationship Manager it's my job to manage the accounts of small businesses while also finding products that compliment what they do and further assist them in goals. I've worked out several deals with companies that were $14,000 and up to the benefit of CenturyLink while going above and beyond what the expected quota was.
- Small Business Relationship Manager at CenturyLink
- Account Manager Coast Professional at CenturyLink
- Customer Service Rep at Trubridge
- Juvenile Justice Officer at Swanson Center for Youth
1 year at this Job
Business Relationship Manager, Social Media Director, Marketing, Design & I.T. Contributor
Search Engine Marketing, Copywriting for eCommerce Websites and Press Releases
• Marketing efforts contributed to eCommerce Gross Sales Growth by 20% year over year in 2016, 2017, and 2018
- Business Relationship Manager at Hodge Products, Inc.
- Consultant at RISmart
- Auction Bidder at P.G.I. Investments, LLC
- Business Development at Spirit Graphics & Printing, Inc.
5 years, 9 months at this Job
- Masters - Business Administration with a focus in Global Business
- Bachelors of Science - Graphic Communication with a focus in Print & Imaging Management
NEW YORK, NY APR '15 - MAY '18
INFORMATION SECURITY AMERICAS
Responsible for the development and support of SharePoint based content/collaboration management solutions that would change the way the Information Security division operates and represents its work to bank management
• Managed the deployment and maintenance of business solutions on both, team and department level for all groups under the Information Security Americas division.
• Designed and managed the development of the new Information Security Awareness portal for NAR employees
• Managed the development of solutions that represent and support the work processes and collaboration practices for the following groups: Audit Response, Risk and Compliance; Cyber Security Governance; Identity and Access Management; Application Security and Advisory; Data Protection; Vendor Management CORPORATE & INSTITUTIONAL BANKING | Business Relationship Management Team Business Relationship Manager acting as IT liaison regarding all SharePoint based business solution and sites for each department in the North Americas region. Responsible for understanding all business processes and providing technology guidance to ensure maximum return on investment (ROI) for the IT business strategy requirements.
• Working with clients across the NA region for all kinds of requests regarding content/collaboration management solutions; business solutions supporting programs/initiatives; business solutions in support of management of specific tools and applications
• Managed the development and promotion of the new and improved Americas Regional Portal processing SharePoint sites and applications requests
• Worked on establishing SharePoint management practices and tools built to support them with clients from: Brand and Communications; COO CIB Americas; Risks; Information Security Americas; NA Procurement; Premises; Corporate Governance; IHC Data Governance; IHC FinReg; IHC Regulatory Reporting, etc.
• Responsible for the SharePoint Onboarding process in the NA region INTERMEDIATE HOLDING COMPANY | IHC Content Management/Collaboration Solutions Part of the IHC team responsible for building, managing and upgrading SharePoint based sites, tools and applications. Acted as PM, BA and developer on the team responsible for building the new North Americas bank level application called Central Policy Library (CPL) to be the official policies and supporting documents library and document management tool for the Combined U.S. Operations (CUSO), the Intermediate Holding Company (IHC), and BNP Paribas USA, Inc. (BNPP USA).
• Acquired and organized business requirements; Organized business workshops to analyze complicated requirements; Documented important decisions and processes
• Created User Stories for each requirement to be split into dev and test tasks
• Documented BRD and FSD documents for all phases
• Proposed the system's redesign and drafted new design plans and mockups for the new look and feel as well as improved functionalities
• Involved in the testing and UAT exercises
• Kept track and documented the overall project and budgeting plan CORPORATE & INSTITUTIONAL BANKING (CIB) | CORE BANKING IT PM responsible for facilitating the transition of using shared drives, Livelink application, spreadsheets, etc. to using SharePoint based solutions for the bank's content management practices.
• Created many SharePoint sites to represent CIB department portals with custom look and feel and structure that represents department's mission, goals, work accomplishments, news, etc. Created team portals to support the content management, collaboration and organization/administration of the business processes and responsibilities of team members as well tools to track progress and showcase data on team projects.
• Developed and managed the new SharePoint based Regulatory Meeting Tracking Tool, requested by the Regulatory Liaison Department - application that tracks data on all firm-level regulatory meetings, meeting minutes, outcomes and decisions. Designed and created a workflow to pick flagged items based on certain criteria and send them in email reports on weekly basis.
• Developed and managed the new SharePoint based Committees Tool, requested by the Regulatory Liaison Department - a business solution application to keep track and historical data of all the different committees organized by the department, all their meetings, work and documentation. Provided a linkage between their documents and the list that tracks the meeting data so that documentation is well organized, stored and most importantly, in one place, but accessible seamlessly based on the review aspect.
• Developed and managed the new SharePoint based Project Portfolio Tool - tool that tracks the projects on high-level under one department, allowing management to know what is happening in each group separately and overall. Dashboard to showcase the importance, urgency and diligence on information input.
• Developed and managed the new SharePoint based Team Portfolio Tool - business solution for tracking project deliverables, documentation and results on team level. This is done in a visual way of assigning tasks to team members and tracking their deliverables in a timeline with various choices of viewing the data. Highly beneficial to have online and available live, replacing the email communications and time consuming processes of sending requests and waiting for updates on work done. This kind of visibility helped the teams have a clear picture of their work and progress path, ease of reporting to management and ease of documentation for historical purposes, as well as audit trail needs. Moreover, this business solution allowed to link up files from project libraries relevant to the tasks and deliverables tracked in the timeline allowing the practice of keeping files in one place but having access to them from different apps as well.
• Developed and managed the new SharePoint based Reporting Tool for IT Operations and Controls Department business solution to enable the department to create and store items holding data for the status report of all procedures and rules under them; send the same to all teams that need to apply them; gather data from the teams to create report for bank level management
- Business Relationship Manager at BNP PARIBAS
- at MORGAN STANLEY
3 years, 1 month at this Job
- BS in Computer Science - Computer Science
Multiple years as a national achiever, more than 8 years as a business relationship manager in business banking. Managed and coached bankers and financial retail banking centers for many years
- Business Relationship Manager II at JPMorgan chase
- Business banker at JPMorgan Chase
7 years, 1 month at this Job
To bring to your organization enthusiasm, dedication and passion combined with the desire to utilize skills obtained through previous work experience. 06/04/2018 - Present CenturyLink Monroe, La.
Small Business Relationship Manager
• Initiate and develop relationships with clients for business growth.
• Develop and maintain detailed business plans for client projects.
• Work with management in developing timely solutions for client requirements.
- Small Business Relationship Manager at CenturyLink
- Mortgage Banking Document Operations Associate (Quality) at JPMorgan Chase
- Mortgage Banking Document Operations Associate (Quality) at JPMorgan Chase
- Banker Services Professional at Wingspan
9 months at this Job
Los Angeles County is the largest local government organization in the country. It represents a population and budget larger than five of the fifty States. As a Business Relationship Manager (BRM), I serve as the customer-facing C-Level advisor and strategist between LA County’s internal IT Services Department, and the various stand-alone department organizations, such as The Department of Public Social Services, Parks and Recreations, Fire, Sheriff, The Board of Supervisors, etc. My primary mission is to build and maintain strong, on-going relationships between LA County’s internal IT services department and the department organizations that I am assigned in order to help them meet their County business objectives. As an LA County BRM, I connect with business management and key business leadership on a variety of topics related to the business unit’s use and need for technology. I am responsible for providing guidance, leadership, and advice on technology strategy and planning needed to help each business unit meet its goals. A key element of this role is to provide strategic executive Information Technology services to multiple business units such as IT, HR, Procurement, Finance, Facilities, Contracts/Procurement, etc.
- Business Relationship Manager at Los Angeles County ISD
- CLIENT TECHNOLOGY OFFICER at vCIO
- DIRECTOR, INFORMATION SYSTEMS at Wilshire Blvd Temple, Camps & Schools
- MANAGER, INFORMATION SYSTEMS at Chadwick School
8 months at this Job
- Advanced Diploma - Computer Science
- Certificate, Systems Engineering - Systems Engineering
- Bachelor's - Science
- - Human Relations
Current Role 2015 - Present Cleveland Clinic Cleveland, OH
Associate IT Business Services & Solutions Partner
I serve as the primary Information Technology business relationship manager with Cleveland Clinic's
Neurological Institute (NI), a senior management-level position. I contribute to NI and enterprise IT strategic
planning by shaping demand and connecting IT products and services with NI objectives. I am a change agent
that promotes collaboration, enterprise strategy, and world-class service. In this role, I:
• Foster collaborative relationships with NI leaders and partner in value planning and business case development
• Promote priority and strategic initiative awareness within enterprise IT and the Neurological Institute
• Influence NI leaders and IT executives to gain initiative support
- IT Business Relationship Manager at Cleveland Clinic
- IT Manager - Cleveland Clinic MyChart at Cleveland Clinic
- Lead Systems Analyst - Cleveland Clinic MyChart at Cleveland Clinic
- Business Systems Analyst at Ceres Group, Inc
4 years, 1 month at this Job
- Master of Business Administration - International marketing
- Bachelor of Science in Computer & Information Science - Accounting
Manager/Business Relationship Manager, Engineering; 5/2010 - 1/2019
Data Analyst/Business Systems Analyst, Business Optimization; 7/2007 - 5/2010
• Assembled and managed team of 10 Robotic Process Automation (RPA) developers in the US and India, delivering over 100 bots yielding 90 FTE YOY cost avoidance.
• Established and maintained partnership with business stakeholders and IT Operations to ensure efficacy of automation environment, task prioritization, and support strategy.
• Reduced support hours by authoring/presenting instructional training documentation to team and business partners using Microsoft Word, SharePoint, and PowerPoint.
• Enabled Retrospective Medical Claims Accuracy operations team to meet and exceed targets by managing teams of Business Systems Analysts and Engineers.
• Developed, enhanced, and delivered reporting/data analysis and applications using SQL, Excel, and Microsoft Access.
• Participated in Agile Ceremonies including: breaking Epics and Features into User Stories, User Story grooming, Sprint Planning, and Sprint Retrospectives.
- Manager/Business Relationship Manager at COTIVITI
- Application Developer, HRIS at TENET HEALTH
11 years, 8 months at this Job
- High school
Being a trusted advisor in the Business Banking segment serving needs of businesses with $1 million to $20 million in revenue.
• Provide the best in client advice and service and develop the relationship to ensure a seamless client experience throughout Chase.
• Acquire, manage, and retain a portfolio of 70 – 90 business clients with annual revenue of $1 - $5 million for your assigned branches; provide deposit and cash management solutions and manage credit opportunities up to approximately $1.5 million.
• Deliver an outstanding experience to Chase business clients by providing comprehensive and customized business banking solutions tailored to the financial needs and circumstances of their businesses. Use knowledge of business, finance, banking, credit and risk management to identify, recommend and promote solutions that best serve the client and ensure the profitability of the portfolio. Work within risk parameters that protect the bank. Partner with subject matter experts to enhance existing knowledge and ensure a positive client experience.
• Regularly conduct in-person calls with prospects, centers of influence (COIs), and existing clients at their places of business.
• Build and utilize referral networks and centers of influence to independently identify and pursue potential new business clients, looking for ways to cultivate long-term, primary banking relationships.
• Identify the personal financial goals and needs of business clients; build collaborative relationships with partners across lines of business (Chase Wealth Management, Home Lending, Branch Teams) to connect clients with specialists who can help meet their financial needs.
• Provide leadership by actively supporting assigned branches. Follow a disciplined relationship development process by identifying steps/strategies necessary to effectively maintain and build relationships with clients and prospects.
- AVP-Business Relationship Manager at JPMorgan Chase/Business Banking
- Specialty Finance Sales Officer at JP Morgan Chase/Business Banking
- Mortgage Advisor II- JP Morgan Chase at Mortgage Banking
1 year, 1 month at this Job
- High school
-In charge of RFPs, sales and implementation for new global customers and processing management information. -Single POC and Business Relationship Manager for big accounts. -Accountable for operation staff performance, training and evaluation - 6 FTEs. -Monitor recovery of payments related to only the Travel Division in Head office as well as inter branch reconciliation, billing and settlement plan(BSP) and financial POC.
- Business Relationship Manager/Head of Operations at ATG Travel
- Head of Operations at Datravel
- Senior IT Project Manager, TRAM Project at Hewlett-Packard
1 year, 4 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Business Administration