Multiple years as a national achiever, more than 8 years as a business relationship manager in business banking. Managed and coached bankers and financial retail banking centers for many years
- Business Relationship Manager II at JPMorgan chase
- Business banker at JPMorgan Chase
6 years, 11 months at this Job
Business Relationship Manager, seeking challenging and dynamic employment with a company that is prepared to leverage my years of experience in successfully exceeding the expectations year over year. Motivated and effective B2B solution sales relationship manager. Proven performance and resilience. Multi-discipline autodidact satisfied with nothing less than solutions to problems. Work with integrity under pressure. Rely on proper planning to prevent poor performance. Always a positive attitude and outlook. Unrelenting work ethic. Seeking to grow professionally.
- Centurylink Business Relationship Manager at Centurylink/Cyxtera
- Business Inteligence Sales Support and Customer Service at TravelCLICK
- AppleCare Advisor Level 2 senior specialist at Convergys
- Human Resource Benefits Senior Administrator at Aon Hewitt
2 years at this Job
- BS - Business Administration
I.T. Business Relationship Manager, SAP Team Lead and Strategic Project Manager.
• Accepted additional responsibilities as Business Relationship Manager for Corporate Sales & Marketing, Finance, Control, Marketing Communications, Supply Chain, MDM and Business Intelligence groups
• In July my SAP ECC core project/support team tripled in size. In addition to SAP Production Planning, Quality Managemet and MDM/Workflow I now have SAP Finance, SAP Procurement, SAP Order Management and SAP Warehouse Management direct reports
• Actively leading a PMO role for a strategic project focused on our digital transformation as we look to improve collaboration with customers and suppliers
• Also driving a strategic effort with the World Bearing Association to improve product authentication validation technology
• Led an SAP Analyze & Assess initiative for our Quality Management organization as they strive to replace aging, independent legacy systems with SAP integrated solutions
- Global Business Relationship Manager at The Timken Company
- Global Applications Manager - Strategic Projects and Corporate Systems at The Timken Company
- Manager - SAP Enterprise Systems at SAP C4C CRM
- SAP Project Manager - Project ONE at The Timken Company
7 months at this Job
- Master of Science in Information Systems Management - Information Systems Management
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Information Systems - Computer Information Systems
Kansas City, MO, 2017 International health care IT corporation, specializing in providing complete systems for hospitals and other medical organizations to manage and integrate all electronic medical records, physician order entries, and financial reporting. Business Relationship Manager Represented business at the executive level as strategic partner, providing transparency to drive down costs and aiding in ideation and development of continuous process improvement. Facilitated meetings with stakeholders and vendors to drive a cross-organizational collaborative focus. Assisted HR with HRIS upgrades. Partnered with internal Finance team to improve change management deliverables for supply chain while serving as IT liaison for corporate properties. Coordinated multiple projects simultaneously in various stages of completion. Engaged business stakeholders in forecasting technical roadmaps, strategy, and cadence for project optimization. Managed RFx process and implementation for aligned businesses resulting in procurement of four major software upgrades in one year. Maintained stakeholder satisfaction across functional alignment, managing the largest stakeholder alignment in the organization and restructuring alignment six months ahead of projection with 100% client retention. Developed 2017-2018 global roadmap initiatives utilizing KPI, data reporting, and risk analysis. Facilitated a platform for project managers and business analysts to collaborate during daily and weekly collaborative meetings, increasing the number of projects in-flight by 150% while reducing redundancy. Advised seven separate SBUs concurrently, covering every organization and business unit within Cerner. Created metric driven goals to improve upon a time project delivery greater than 90%. Coordinated Pre-Project kick-off by collaborating with aligned business units and prospective vendors, guiding the finance navigation process and reconciling capital/expense planning for finance review and approval. Provided insight at the cabinet level for $440M+ in annual technology, infrastructure, and properties expenses. Rotated offices across three to four campuses in the Kansas City Metro area on a weekly basis to meet 1:1 with corporate Presidents, VPs, and Sr. Directors to address business needs.
- Business Relationship Manager at CERNER CORPORATION
- Systems Administrator IV at NORTHROP GRUMMAN
- at NORTHROP GRUMMAN
- Systems Administrator III at NORTHROP GRUMMAN
1 month at this Job
- - Business Administration
Secret Security Clearance
Supervisor: Wesley Manning, 816.823.2844, [email protected]
• Work as a strategic interface with customers with the purpose of business-IT strategy development, solution delivery, risk and relationship management, service level negotiation and monitoring, and facilitates communication between customer business stakeholders and OCIO/NITC functional areas to support stated business requirements.
• Responsible for managing the customer experience and multi-million dollar agreements for Forest Service, Department of Labor, Office of Government Ethics, Grain Inspection, Packers and Stockyards Administration, Risk Management Agency, Office of Civil Rights and Office of General Counsel.
• Responsible for overseeing twenty-one NITC customer accounts. Sell customers new and existing services and provide customers with quotes, assist with procurements through Salesforce and service information i.e. appendices and catalog.
• Responsible for creating and manage opportunities, contact, quotes, products, IAA, orders, and reports in Salesforce lightning for customers.
• Create, review and update customer agreements and responsible for the day-to-day management of customer accounts and procurements.
• Provide customer support, technical assistance, and general relationship management and offer reassurance to customers.
• Analyze and/or update agreement data utilizing the Configuration Management Data Base (CMDB), Customer Billing System (CBS), VMware vCenter Reports and any other monitoring tool available to assist in the successful management of the customer portfolio of subscribed products and services.
• Provide customers with strategies and solutions to help them achieve their mission and program goals.
• Prepare and distribute information about new and changing offerings to customers as new service offerings become available.
• Respond to client communications or inquiries expeditiously and assist in the resolution of customer issues.
• Travel to stakeholders and customers to example their portfolio, new services and listen to customer concerns.
• Respond to client communications or inquiries expeditiously and assist in the resolution of customer issues. - Network with business partners, vendors, and internal functional areas to achieve customer and NITC success. Assist in providing quality control.
• Assist Forest Service with their 30 million dollars agreements. I review their services and ensure accuracy.
• Recommend, create, and deploy automated workflow solutions for eight CAMB templates in SharePoint. I trained my co-workers on how to create the CAMB templates in InfoPath, as well as how to build the workflows in SharePoint to automate the tasks. Created CAMB Tasks via automation which allows tasks to be created and assigned to the appropriate CAMB team member. Once created, an email is sent assigning them a task to complete which gives the Chief, CAMB visibility into the status of those assignments.
• Routinely displays courteous and tactful behavior. Projects a positive and professional image of USDA.
• Provides advice that is timely, responsive and accurate. Maintains appropriate rapport with internal and external customers.
• Develops and establishes effective working relationships with all stakeholders both internal and external to USDA, as required. These relationships are critical to promoting OCIO programs and supporting accomplishment of USDA and OCIO strategic goals.
• Keeps supervisor and/or team leader informed of difficult and/or controversial issues and unique problems.
• Takes action to effectively solve problems before they have an adverse impact on the organization or other employees.
• Perform duties in a manner, which consistently demonstrates commitment and adherence to civil rights/equal employment opportunity (CR/EEO) laws, regulations, and policy.
• Provide agreement, analytic, and service presentation to customer management and executive staff in PowerPoint and Microsoft Power BI.
• Participated in the Employee Advisor Board, which provides employee feedback to executives, assisted in organizational change to improve the workplace environment, and change champion for Commercial Cloud.
• Spearhead the Business Relationship Manager newsletter to provide customers about new and existing service, and changes in the organization.
• Participates in the new candidate interview review board. Interviewed candidates to determine if they are a good fit for the position and the organization.
- IT Business Relationship Manager at U.S. Department of Agriculture
- Operations Team Lead/IT Project Manager at Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City
- IT Specialist (System Administrator) at Department of the Army
- Information Systems Element Chief at Department of the Army
3 years, 3 months at this Job
- Master of Business Administration - Business Administration
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration - Computer Information Systems
IT business relationship manager/IT Analyst serving the Alyeska Pipeline Service Company. Collaborated with business teams to elicit and capture high-level requirements and business needs as single point of contact for Risk Integrity Management and Health, Safety, Environment, and Quality departments.
➢ Negotiated Statements of Work and managed vendors in an outsourced Environment.
➢ Communicated requirements and obtained input from IT Technical teams on solution inter-dependencies
➢ Lead Business Object Governance Board in addition to the and Business Objects Standardization project
- Business Relationship Manager/IT Analyst at Alyeska Pipeline Service Company
- Business Relationship Manager at Vidant Health
- Senior Solution Delivery Manager at MetLife
- Service Delivery Manager at Microsoft
1 year at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Business Administration
Los Angeles County is the largest local government organization in the country. It represents a population and budget larger than five of the fifty States. As a Business Relationship Manager (BRM), I serve as the customer-facing C-Level advisor and strategist between LA County’s internal IT Services Department, and the various stand-alone department organizations, such as The Department of Public Social Services, Parks and Recreations, Fire, Sheriff, The Board of Supervisors, etc. My primary mission is to build and maintain strong, on-going relationships between LA County’s internal IT services department and the department organizations that I am assigned in order to help them meet their County business objectives. As an LA County BRM, I connect with business management and key business leadership on a variety of topics related to the business unit’s use and need for technology. I am responsible for providing guidance, leadership, and advice on technology strategy and planning needed to help each business unit meet its goals. A key element of this role is to provide strategic executive Information Technology services to multiple business units such as IT, HR, Procurement, Finance, Facilities, Contracts/Procurement, etc.
- Business Relationship Manager at Los Angeles County ISD
- CLIENT TECHNOLOGY OFFICER at vCIO
- DIRECTOR, INFORMATION SYSTEMS at Wilshire Blvd Temple, Camps & Schools
- MANAGER, INFORMATION SYSTEMS at Chadwick School
6 months at this Job
- Advanced Diploma - Computer Science
- BS - Systems Engineering
- - Pharmacy/Toxicology
- - Human Relations
Manage the strategic interface between Information Technology Global Telecom/Network Engineering services and General Motors business units. Partner with business stakeholders to ensure Information Technology services meet business priorities. Work closely with these business units to align Information Technology strategy with business direction while developing a multi-year strategic vision.
• Point of contact for the Global Sales and Marketing organization when requesting portfolio and business value initiatives for Global Telecom.
• Responsible for managing stakeholder expectations and demands at all levels of the organization.
• Facilitate the Global Telecom portfolio planning process to support the Global Telecom annual planning cycle.
• Drive portfolio/project analysis and engage Global Telecom Platform teams to determine scope, solution, budget and resources.
• Participate in business planning sessions understanding the business roadmap and multi-year strategic planning objectives.
• Validate new project requests against Global Telecom strategy. OnStar/Contact Center Project Manager Responsible for innovative IVR technology when the Blue Button is pressed on General Motors vehicles. Work closely with the business and an outside vendor to implement projects to set General Motors ahead of the competition. Also define land line contact center requirements across General Motors for several business units. Utilized TFS to manage monthly software releases and coordinated all tasks from gathering requirements to implementation. Major Responsibilities:
• Work closely with business partners to define business requirements for innovative and operational IVR projects.
• Provided estimates and assisted business partners in prioritizing workload.
• Managed monthly software releases for OnStar which crossed several platforms and Information Technology groups utilizing the agile methodology.
• Scoped work into releases and managed workload of the development and testing teams.
• Worked closely with the testing and UAT teams to ensure a quality product.
• Managed the relationship and budget with GM Voices that records all IVR messaging. Coordinated the efforts to translate English into several different languages. Major Projects:
• Contact Centers - Gathered requirements and project managed many projects to insource contact centers around the globe. Also assisted in combining the Traditional GM and OnStar contact centers which were utilizing two different software platforms (Genesys and Avaya).
• Alexa - Implemented innovative technology to integrate Alexa with OnStar
• Roadside - Gathered requirements and implemented a new IVR to route calls efficiently between OnStar and Allstate.
• Self Service - Implemented latest technologies to reduce call center volume and allow customers more self service options such as password resets.
• Chat - Worked on many enhancements to reduce advisor handling time while handling customer chats.
- Business Relationship Manager at General Motors
- Information Technology Project Manager at Kelly Services, Inc
- Information Technology Applications Manager/Project Manager at Kmart Corporation
1 year at this Job
- B.A. - Computer Information Systems
- Associates of Applied Science - Applied Science
Irvine, CA Oct. 2010 - now First American Title Insurance Company provides comprehensive title insurance protection and professional settlement services for homebuyers and sellers, real estate agents and brokers, mortgage lenders, commercial property professionals, homebuilders and developers, title agencies and legal professionals to facilitate real estate purchases, construction, refinances or equity loans. See their website at: www.firstam.com Senior Business Relationship Manager & Demand Manager: Act as the primary IT point of contact or escalation for business units using Corporate IT. Investigate client needs, recommend solutions, facilitate and/or drive collaborative efforts and projects, and implement solutions to deliver IT services. Manage the relationship with the internal customer and facilitate the business outcomes that they're looking for. Identify, analyze and resolve infrastructure issues. I also perform portfolio management, demand management, and resource management as part of my responsibilities as a Business Relationship Manager who is responsible for making sure that all projects are on track and executed correctly and in a timely manner. Oversee IT Demand Process and Reporting. Help Oversee IT Governance and all its tools/processes.
- Senior Business Relationship Manager & Demand Manager at First American Financial
- Project Manager/ IT and Web Business Analyst at The Hertz Corporation
- Systems Administrator, Webmaster, and Online Social Marketing Networking/Fundraising/Facebook Expert at Al Sigl Center
- Information Systems Manager - Corporate Purchasing at University of Rochester
8 years, 3 months at this Job
As the Business Relationship Manager I provided strategic and financial overview to the Office of General Counsel, including New Development ($7M USD annually), Maintenance ($2M USD annually) and Operations budgets ($10M USD). The work-streams involved included, Tax, Audit, Litigation, Compliance and Corporate Secretary's Office. In this capacity I:
• Worked with the customer to define technical strategies, introduce new technologies, coordinate spend on new IT development and enhancements.
• Reduced New Development budget from $7.0 M USD to $5.1 M by consolidating efforts and processes and normalizing a fragmented portfolio.
• Worked with the Customer to develop IT strategies and Five Year technology road maps.
• Led governance of OGC Technology Council and conducted monthly meetings.
• Conducted monthly end-user training sessions: "Breakfast with Bernie" - to address "Hot" end-user topics
• Met with Sr. Management for Special Attention Reports as needed.
- Business Relationship Manager, Office of General Counsel at Ford Motor Company
- Innovation Manager - Emerging Technology at Ford Motor Company
- Marketing and Communications Manager - Digital Worker at Ford Motor Company
- Engineering Launch Manager - Enterprise Engineering at Ford Motor Company
2 years, 4 months at this Job
- MS - Engineering Management
- BS - Computer Science