Within the Risk and Compliance group identifying reporting required internally by bank and federal regulations. and creating a central data hub from where these reports will be generated
● Automated existing manual reports using Python and Tableau saving the business teams time over 80%
● Defined standards in documentation process bringing consistency to the structure and quality
● Mentoring a team of 6 interns with guidance in application development program
● Collaborate with technical team in designing, developing, code reviews and testing making sure development aligns with business requirements
● Facilitate business requirement sessions with business leads in documenting and maintaining business requirements
● Centralized Tableau reports for teams in Tableau Server providing the teams live reports
- Business & Reporting Analyst at State Street Financial
- SW QA Domain Analyst III at Kronos Inc
- Business Systems Analyst at Measured Progress
- Business Systems Analyst at Liberty Mutual
1 year at this Job
- Masters in International Business - International Business
Design, develop and validate standard reports and metric dashboards to measure business performance. Drive continual improvement across organization and exceed customer expectations. Design, develop and manage balanced scorecards for enterprise and recommend improvements to reporting process
• Developed reporting process according to contractual performance specifications for new customer site.
• Created report using for operations management to track daily performance of associates
• Part of the global UAT team for the company's Electronic Business Development (eBPD) and for the warehouse management system
• Developed Human Resources & Inventory reporting dashboards
• Liason between engineering, finance, operations, Human Resources, inventory for reporting
• Weekly scorecard reporting for corporate
• Lead daily reporting meeting with customer
• Created site specific reporting database and also maintain it
• Monthly, quarterly and annual reporting
• Root cause KPI failures and recommend impovements based on detailed report data.
- Business Reporting Analyst at syncreon
- Data Analyst - In-Store Visibility at Newell Brands
- Sourcing Analyst - Sourcing & Procurement at ACUITY BRANDS LIGHTING
- Business Analyst - Logistics & Distribution at Tyco Safety Products
3 years, 2 months at this Job
- Certification - Marketing
Used analytical skills, statistical methods and software to support projects and initiatives within the consumer bank. Worked on projects and supported ongoing reporting and analytic processes which influenced business decisions for SunTrust’s consumer banking line of business and product partners. Performed audit and report validations on leaderboards monthly (using Motivator, QlikView, TOAD, XPTR & OBIQ). Posted internal reports to the SunTrust webpages and to SharePoint sites. Produced weekly/monthly Excel reports for senior management. Supported retail incentive plans by monitoring daily statistical reports for variances. Maintained the business continuity plan for the Consumer BIO group. As dashboards were being developed, was on the QA team testing all the links to make sure everything worked correctly, all the data was accurate and tracking the time it took for the data to come up in the dashboard. Assigned to be the tester for many projects. Documented all my findings so the programmers could go in and correct the system. Frequently found errors others missed.
- BIO Business Reporting Analyst at SunTrust Bank
- Incentive Plan Coordinator at SunTrust Bank
- Corporate Marketing Specialist/Project Manager at SunTrust Bank
- Treasury Management Administrative Assistant at SunTrust Bank
12 years, 3 months at this Job
- Medical Unit Secretary - Medical Unit Secretary
Implementing support for the current reporting infrastructure of the company, providing Financial reporting for the firm's clients and associates on the quarterly, monthly and daily bases including data support for the largest AUM client relationships at the firm for Investments and WMA teams * Implementing liaison tasks for the Middle Office Operations department with Client Advisory, Client Accounting, Investments, IT and Wealth Management Administration departments * Insuring data quality support with the database management vendor, RockIt Solutions * Supporting the firm's yearly SEC audit process, communicating with the auditors and the internal review committee, creating reports with MS Excel and MS Access * Providing FactSet financial reporting and data analysis for the Investments department and WMA * Developing reports in BI platform application with SQL Server based warehouse, providing maintenance and support for the current applications and documentation in SharePoint
- Business Reporting Analyst at Rockefeller Capital Management
- Systems Analyst at Yeshiva University
- Business Reporting Analyst at Fiserv Investment Services
- Database Administrator at Solomon R. Guggenheim Museum
2 years, 10 months at this Job
- Master of Science in Accounting - Accounting
- Master of Science in Computer Science - Computer Science
- Bachelor of Science in Manufacturing Engineering - General
· Worked within the CCAR/Wholesale division (CCAR 14Q Schedule – CLP – Commercial Corporate Loans), within the U.S. Regulatory Reporting sector, under the Finance & Risk Shared Services department (FRSS). · Supported the production of the FR Y-14 reports based out of Cognos in FRSS department in order to enhance the governance framework to achieve greater standardization, consistency, and sustainability; ensuring it's complete, produced timely, and accurately. · Responsible for ensuring that all FR Y-14 related processes were compliant with current regulations, and supported by documentation standards with effective preventive and detective controls. · Created controls in order to ensure data was reconciled and properly mapped according to CCAR requirements. · Provided data sourcing analysis supporting the report preparation and leveraging the new Regulatory Reporting system "REGINSIGHT" by acting as a liaison between the regulatory department and the IT department: o Assessed data granularity, mappings and rules related to FR Y-14 reports. o Produced metrics highlighting key issues and remediation status, and delivered PowerPoint presentations with these metrics to corporate executives by the end of each quarter. o Maintained and enhanced related operational and analytical procedures, and leveraged JIRA functionality for UAT testing purposes, and by working closely with both Technology and Transformation teams. · Was responsible for the reconciliation among different reports and data sets. · Utilized with proficiency MS Office Products (Excel, Access/SQL pass through, Word, and PowerPoint), with Cognos. Learned quickly, with focus on customers, and with the ability to multi-task and work in a fast paced changing environment, utilized the ability to grasp and master new concepts/requirements.
- SENIOR BUSINESS REPORTING ANALYST at CITIBANK
- SENIOR BUSINESS REPORTING ANALYST at CITIBANK (Contract with COLLABERA)
- DATA ANALYST at THYSSENKRUPP ELEVATOR CORP.
- BUSINESS REPORTING ANALYST at CITIBANK (Contract with RANDSTAD)
1 year, 2 months at this Job
- High School Degree
- Accounting - (Some College, Accounting Courses)
- - Microsoft Access, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Office
- - Advanced Microsoft Access
- - Crystal Reports XI
• Provides research and analytical support to internal customers including, but not limited to: compliance, safety & onboarding analysis, data trend identification, as well as monitoring, forecasting and summarizing the progress.
• Produce various weekly reports, pertaining to performance results, safety scorecard and onboarding compliance trends for internal customers.
• Manage per Diem application process for healthcare, engineering & technical services division.
• Develop, map & create electronic document packages within internal ATS System.
- Business & Reporting Analyst at Randstad USA Corporate
- Manager Compliance & Training at Randstad USA Corporate
- Operations Supervisor at Randstad USA Corporate
- Operations Supervisor at Jones & Jones Logistics, Inc
6 years, 4 months at this Job
- BBA - Accounting & Computer Information Systems
- Accounting Degree Program
revenue $110 billion)
• Full cycle Software development quality control consultant, heavily involved with process improvements.
• Perform EDW data integration and data integrity validation using number of tools and methods such as regression test.
• Conduct UAT tests on a regular basis.
• Help automate, streamline and document routine Operations support reporting processes and procedures to increase efficiency and accuracy.
• Generate array of KPI reports, MBO scorecards, Product family Dashboards and MBR/QBR for executives with strong analytics.
• Other ad hoc reports or IT projects as needed and am currently engaged in Optum 360 special projects.
- Sr IT QA Consultant/Business Reporting Analyst at United Healthcare Group
- Financial Analyst at ADP
- Financial Analyst at ADP
- Global Supply Chain Leader at ADP
5 years, 6 months at this Job
- MS - Hospitality Management
• Sales force/ CRM - maintain dashboards, reports & user screens; extract data & generate reports
• Generate and distribute daily, weekly, monthly Excel reports for the Sales & Marketing team, and executives.
• Compile data from multiple sources and generate consolidated summary reports.
• Ad hoc reporting using Sales Force (CRM system), BI Center, Excel and/or Access.
• Assist with Compliance programs to assure company and department meet our CMS requirements.
• Coordinate with vendor activities needed for events and\or campaigns.
• Review all events\ rep calendars:schedules and marketing material to assure they are CMS compliant.
• Assure we have an appropriate inventory of office supplies and marketing material.
• Address member issues.
• Maintain copier, postage machine and phone system.
• Troubleshoot computer, phone and/or copy machine issues.
- Sales Administrative Coordinator \ Business Reporting Analyst at Anthem/CareMore
- Enumerator/Crew Leader Assistant at U.S. Department of Commerce, U.S. Census Bureau
- Sales Support/ Administrative Manager at MARS PETCARE / NUTRO PRODUCTS
- Administrative reporting Supervisor at LOS ANGELES TIMES
8 years, 8 months at this Job
- Bachelors of Science in Business Administration - Business Administration
- Associate of Science in Accounting - Accounting
· Managed end-to-end complex data migration during payroll processing platform conversion. · Created scalable Power BI dashboards and provided ad-hoc analysis to support business decision making. · Compiled, analyzed and reported on HR operational information. · Conducted quality checks on analyses completed by team members. · Worked collaboratively to support projects and assisted in creating data sets for analytical projects.
- Business Reporting Analyst at Dycom Industries, Inc
- Data Analyst at Infinity Sales Group, LLC
- Operations Analyst at American Traveler
- Junior Analyst at Cumberland Advisors
5 months at this Job
- Bachelor's Economics
- Bachelor's Spanish
Collaborated with decision makers and users to define reporting requirements and goals. Applied expertise of Microsoft Power BI, SQL Server Management Studio (SSMS), Visual Studios (VS), SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS), SQL queries, T-SQL statements, and Excel to design, develop, and publish new SSRS reports; updated existing reports. Developed and continuously improved processes and procedures for end-users to facilitate efficient use of reporting tools and applications. Led technical meetings; mentored and trained users.
• Created numerous complex ad hoc reports (tabular, parameter, drill through, drill down) in SSRS; designed timed and data-driven report subscription schedule for managers and clients.
• Designed and optimized indexes, views, stored procedures, and functions using T-SQL.
• Used complex expressions to group data, filter, and parameterize reports.
• Consolidated standard reports and eliminated duplicate functionality.
• Performed calculations using complex expressions and created report models.
• Reduced server load and report execution time in a team effort to write temp table, step-based SQL queries that tested data accuracy and prevented file duplication.
- CTS Business Reporting Analyst II at Stewart Title
- at Stewart Title
- Business Analyst at Stewart Title
- Title Processor at Stewart Title
1 year, 2 months at this Job
- Applied Science Degree Program in Electronics Technology - Electronics