I ran teams, I trained and help the others to excel. There's a lot more to it which we will speak of later in an interview.
- Internet Business Specialist at Internet business specialist
- Consultant at Pro Mentoring Group
- Manager/Director at Vision Investing Group
- Manager/Sales/Recruitment at Ivy Hall Academy of Nursing
4 years, 6 months at this Job
● Ranked 3rd out of +140 Business Specialists for overall growth since 2017.
● Stacked in the top 10% of Business Specialists for 2018 sales against quota.
● #1 in gross sales for Verizon key business metric (One Talk) since 2017.
● Recognized by Directors/Managers 15+ times for demonstrating exemplary sales and leadership Solutions Specialist
● Ranked 3rd out of 2000 reps for 2015 business sales in 14 states.
● 18th out of 600 for strategic product sales (tablets, hotspots, routers) 2015.
● Recognized in the top 10% of regional sales representatives for performance in 2014.
● Six time winner of "Our Customers, Every Day" award, given to the top 5% of district sales representatives.
● Recruited by corporate training department to provide "Earn the Right" training at stores to drive sales improvement. Solutions Manager
● Boosted overall monthly numbers across multiple key metrics including gross adds (+14%), strategic products (+49%) and accessories (+5%).
● Designed and implemented a training module, to be used in multiple regional locations, focusing on driving productivity and sales while improving the customer experience.
- Business Specialist at Verizon
- Corrective Exercise Specialist/Practice Assistant at Arizona Biomechanics
- Physical & Occupational Therapy Technician at Southwest Advanced Neurological Rehab
- Operations Manager at Growers Market Inc
5 years, 3 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Psychology
Primary internal and external POC for Rolls Royce Corporation commercial and government activity.
• Internal quote generation and cost estimating coordination.
• Customer quotation submission and negotiating for new product and repairs.
• Internal liaison with document coordination for estimating and production.
• Liaison with engineering for FPA /EC documents - review of timing and cost impact
• Government and commercial proposal coordination and generation.
• Manage VMI inventory contract with clients and interna l AR dept.
• Quarterly Customer business review coordination and attendance
• Member of the SIOP and TIP internal teams for Continuo us improvement and Company goals.
• Maintained new position as Business Specialist and continued Contract Administration position successfully for over a year until a candidate was obtained.
• Trained new Contract Administrators
• Attended AR meetings and successfully procured aged payments.
• Assisted with application of payments to invoices with AR
• Small business plan submissions - Assist in SBP reporting
- Business Specialist at Triumph Gear Systems - Macomb, Inc
- Contract Administrator at Triumph Gear Systems - Macomb, Inc
- Office Manager/Executive Assistant at Quality Associates, Inc
- Sales Coordinator at POC
4 years, 2 months at this Job
- - Business Administration
One of the biggest Taiwan-based banking holding companies, which operates 18 divisions and 129 branches in Taiwan and created $1.09B revenue in 2013.
Business Specialist May 2014- Dec 2014
Acted as a liaison among accounting firms, creditors and SinoPac to protect the rights of debtors and creditors.
Maintained relationships with other financial institutions and offered bonds to them.
• Cooperated with the Debt Department and Enterprise Customer Department to conduct customer satisfaction surveys and provided improvement suggestions, which improved customer satisfaction by 40% in the first half of 2014 compared to the same period of last year.
• Assisted to launch the Project Relationship to build and maintain good relationships with other financial institutions through keeping close contact with them, resulting in bringing US$ 30 million deposit in SinoPac.
• Diagnosed the credit status of potential customers and evaluated their ability to repay debt based on their historical credit ratings and repayment records in order to minimize the risk of bad debts.
• Volunteered as one of the service envoys of the banking division to serve over 1000 customers during the first half of 2014.
- Business Specialist at SinoPac Financial Holdings Company Ltd
- Financial Specialist at Surpassing Quality Polymer Applied Material Co. Ltd
- Business Specialist at Ministry of National Defense, R.O.C
7 months at this Job
- Master of science - finance
- Bachelor of Business Administration - Business Administration
Brickell, FL - USA 2016 - Current
• Responsible to manage, open a Business Accounts and build a strong relationship with our Business Clients
• Direct Communication with Customers helping them to optimize portfolios and achieve a higher profitability while achieving bank targets and objectives
• Customer satisfaction, seeking for opportunities to anticipate customer problems and assist with issues
• Open Personal Accounts
• Comply with ethical and confidential customer information and safekeeping of bank and customer data.
• CPI, KYC, CTR, Bank Secrecy Act (BSA)/AML, Regulation D, CC, The USA Patriot Act, OFAC, FinCEN requirements, Suspicious Activity Report (SAR)
• ABA Certificates
- Business Specialist at Banco do Brasil Americas
- Project Manager at The Kitchen
- Pilot Station at Sindicato dos Práticos
- Project Leader at Sindicato dos Práticos
3 years, 2 months at this Job
Responsible for opening new accounts such as checking, savings, minor accounts, retirement accounts, lines of credit and home equity accounts. Sales driven but also conscious of the integrity of building trust and doing what is right for our customer. Meeting service goals are top priority while adhering to both ethical and company policies and procedures. Effectively manages time with walk-in customers, scheduled appointments while being consistent with daily customer follow-ups. Encouraging a professional and productive culture amongst my peers as well as the public. Professional in appearance and tone at all times with co-workers and customers but also allowing my personality to shine. Business Specialist role works with businesses in the community and is an integral point of contact with departments such as treasury management, commercial loan and mortgage departments.
- Business Specialist at Wells Fargo
- Personal Banker at Wells Fargo
- Teller/Banker at US Bank
- Operations Manager at On Point Protection LLC
2 years at this Job
- - Business Management
Oversee the opening of new credit card, savings and checking accounts while delivering superior customer service for one of the largest banking institutions in the US and a leading global financial services firm. Expand business customer relationships and drive new business acquisition as a Small Business Specialist.
• Utilize an in-depth knowledge of products and services to tactically upsell and direct clients to Financial Advisors for investments and Relationship Managers for business lending needs.
• Complete monthly knowledge assessments on corporate policies and procedures as well as take corporate training initiatives.
• Instrumental in assisting the branch pass a recent audit by diligently adhering to company protocols, disclosing essential information to clients and utilizing targeting marketing collateral.
• Perform cold calls and follow up with referrals to maximize sales closure rates while ensuring current clients are consistently satisfied by resolving problems, creating a rapport and building trust.
- Relationship Banker & Small Business Specialist at JPMorgan Chase Bank
- Manager on Duty at JPMorgan Chase Bank
- at JPMorgan Chase Bank
- Personal Banker at JPMorgan Chase Bank
5 years, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Retail Management - Retail Management
Consistently recognized as banker most able to turn negative customer situations into positive ones by listening and finding solutions to customers needs and complaints. Developed existing book of business and increased the number of accounts and services customers have with the bank by 50% Earned the designation of Manager on Duty and Small Business Specialist by taking the initiative to lead by example and looking for opportunities to go above and beyond to assist customers and colleagues. Currently hold Series 6 and Life and Health Licenses as well as Notary Public.
- Relationship Banker/Small Business Specialist at JPMorgan Chase
- Account Manager at Tubelite, Inc.
9 years, 7 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Business Administration and Finance
- Associate - Computer Information Systems
Small business specialist responsible for growing portfolio of 400+ business customers with a relationship based sales and service approach. Focus on making customized solutions based on customer needs and discovered opportunities. Monthly contact to top revenue producing business clients to maintain relationship and ensure long term loyalty to bank for all lending and banking needs. Outbound phone calls and business location visits to deepen relationship and build trust. Strong written and verbal communication skills along with a need for great organization is relied on to track client contacts and follow ups as needed. Performing credit and cash flow analysis to qualify business clients for loans and lines of credit up to $250,000 and equipment financing up to $500,000. Cross selling bank products such as, business credit cards, merchant services, treasury management and commercial real estate loans and lines of credit. Also cross selling consumer products such as mortgages, investments and personal lending products.
- Small Business Specialist at U.S. Bank
- Relationship Banker at JP Morgan Chase Bank
- Account Executive at
- Sales Associate at Sleep Train Inc
5 years, 5 months at this Job
Maintained product knowledge of loan and deposit services. Identified appropriate member/client base to contact and solicit new business and referrals. Developed proposals for existing and newly developed members/customers to help their company/business. Followed up and communicated with members to respond to inquiries and questions related to all products and services.
- BUSINESS SPECIALIST at NAVY FEDERAL CREDIT UNION
- MORTGAGE LENDING OFFICER at NAVY FEDERAL CREDIT UNION
- MEMBER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE at NAVY FEDERAL CREDIT UNION
- TEAM LEAD at PARTY CITY
7 months at this Job
- High school or equivalent