New York, New York 2011 - Present
Pernod Ricard is the world's co-leader in wines and spirits. Since its creation in 1975, Pernod Ricard has undergone steady development, founded on both organic growth and successive acquisitions. The purchase of the Swedish group V&S in July 2008 is the most recent sign of the Group's worldwide ambitions. Building on its portfolio of Premium brands, its presence on every continent and its decentralised management structure, Pernod Ricard will continue to develop internationally.
Social Business Strategist
I was hired by Pernod Ricard to provide guidance and advice on the implementation of an Enterprise Social Network (“ESN”). This internal social network called “PR Chatter”, was created on the Salesforce.com Chatter platform and has been deployed to over 18,000 employees. My work focused on educating stake holders on the value of an ESN and how social technologies can be leveraged to impact all functional areas of the company including: marketing, customer service, supply chain management, sales, human resources and new product development. I also worked extensively with senior executives withing the company to help them leverage social technologies to enhance their current business processes and in some instances replace them altogether.
My responsibilities included:
• Gathering requirements from the different business units
• Setting up meetings with leading companies for the purpose of educating PR stakeholders on lessons learned and best practices when implementing an ESN
• Forming steering committee comprised of leaders from each business unit
• Creating a technical and business requirements presentation and plan
• Developing a set of business use cases in collaboration with the various business units
• Conducting interviews with vendors through an RFP process
• Creating and implementing a deployment plan
• Creating and implementing a communications plan
• Creating and implementing a training and adoption plan
• Conducting executive level training
• Conducting training for all key business people
• Developing a plan for post launch adoption and engagement
• Working with company executives to help them enhance their existing business processes
- Social Business Strategist at Pernod Ricard
- Director Social Media and Digital Marketing "Director R&D" at Practising Law Institute
- Managing Partner at Business Development Institute
- Global Director of Digital Marketing at KPMG
1 year, 2 months at this Job
- Juris Doctorate
- Bachelor of Arts - Political Science
Operation, Logistics, Procurement, Business Strategist, Supply System Integration; Configuration Management.
Booz Allen Hamilton
American Electronics (AMELEX)
Consultant: Project Manager & Strategic Initiatives May 2017- April 2018
• Supported multinational aviation program with creation and implementation of logistics, operations and manpower plans.
• Assessed sustainment approach, suggested alternative operational concepts and responded to customer questions and congressional oversight.
• Created enterprise strategic vision document and delineated implementation plan for 2,500 employees.
• Led cross-multifunctional teams to create enterprise's management strategy for 5,000 people.
- Operation, Logistics, Procurement, Business Strategist at Booz Allen Hamilton
- Technical Data Planning & Execution Mgr at KBR-Wyle Aerospace
- Project and Operations Rep SR at Lockheed Martin Corporation
- Logistics and Aviation Maintenance Officer at U.S. Air Force
11 months at this Job
- B.A. - Social Sciences
- M.S. - Education
Business strategist, coach and fractional COO for growing entrepreneurial companies across multiple industries including direct to consumer retail, furniture, beauty, apparel, consumer goods and manufacturing. Work with Founders/CEOs to create brand identities, develop business strategies, establish supply chain processes, formulate marketing approaches and bring financial focus to their evolving businesses. BELMONT UNIVERSITY ENTREPRENEUR- IN- RESIDENCE Entrepreneur-in-Residence who through one-on-one advising, class lectures and oversight of student run businesses, provide guidance and insight to student entrepreneurs. This program is a unique opportunity for students to be coached and mentored by a season entrepreneur. INKED BRANDS VICE PRESIDENT-PRODUCT DEVELOPMENT Inked Brands is an organization that focuses on influencer commerce providing "brands"/influencers with web platform, marketing, product development, E-commerce fulfillment and customer service C-Level executive who directed product development strategy, process change, new business development and financial results for multiple brand partners.
- BUSINESS STRATEGIST - FRACTIONAL COO at VK & ASSOCIATES CONSULTING
- FOUNDER/CEO at VK SPORT, LLC
- VICE PRESIDENT-GENERAL MANAGER at GIBSON BRANDS
- SR DIRECTOR at DOLLAR GENERAL
2 years at this Job
- Bachelor of Business Administration - Business Administration
LFN Business Solutions: Senior Business Strategist - Organizational Strategy
• Managing and implementing enterprise-wide project workgroups and senior level business development strategies under Post-Department of Labor and SEC regulatory standards
• Collaborating with senior leadership in developing recommendations to drive revenue and manage advisor experience under the strategic firm roadmap
• Coordinating the product and technology build of Lincoln's advisory platform; partnering with internal and external IT resources, vendors, product manufacturers and platform providers
- Senior Business Strategist - Organizational Strategy at LINCOLN FINANCIAL GROUP - Lincoln Financial Network
- Independent Planner Channel Account Manager at LINCOLN FINANCIAL GROUP - Lincoln Financial Distributors
- at LINCOLN FINANCIAL GROUP - Lincoln Financial Distributors
- Partnered in developing executive at LINCOLN FINANCIAL GROUP - Lincoln Financial Distributors
2 years, 9 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Economics
Product Development, Management and Business Strategist with 15+ years' experience and demonstrated track record of delivering innovative product and business solutions to institutions, wealth managers, retail advisors and direct investors. Possess full development and business cycle expertise from ideation to design, build, rollout/implementation, assess and measurement across multiple distribution channels and business models (both proprietary and multi-boutique). Strong leadership skills with ability to prioritize; delegate tasks and make sounds decisions while maintaining a focus on the bottom line.
HANDSBORO CAPITAL, LLC. 2017 - current
Client Portfolio Manager and Product Specialist-Consultant
Provide product development for management and reporting to institutional investors for fixed income/alternative strategies fund.
● Lead product research (competitive analysis, industry updates) for start-up fixed income alternative fund products.
● Responsible for portfolio reporting and relationship management of investors including Private Equity and Hedge Funds.
● Create business plan for management team and develop materials for current and prospective clients (Pitchbook, Investor Guide, underwriting materials) highlighting product investment philosophy and process. Serve as SME for product.
- Product Development, Management and Business Strategist at HANDSBORO CAPITAL, LLC
- Senior Vice President - Product Management at BNY MELLON
- Associate Vice President - Market Research at OPPENHEIMERFUNDS, INC
- Vice President - Retirement Product Manager at MORGAN STANLEY INVESTMENT MANAGEMENT
2 years at this Job
- B.A. in English - English
Conduct financial statement analysis, credit analysis, FICO score evaluation, and risk assessment to understand company risks, financial wellbeing, and growth potential. Interpret competitive analysis, market research, trend analysis, and consumer behavior into informed marketing strategies and business growth initiatives. Launch strategies to promote brand awareness. Key Accomplishments: * Lead the development and implementation of business strategies, advertising campaigns, event plans, and marketing plans, offering high-impact presentations for boutique start-up companies to drive capital raising. * Execute strategic sales and marketing tactics to engage clients and drive leads conversion, leading to sales growth. * Spearhead market research to identify property/sore locations and e-commerce channels to maximize growth. * Maximize operational efficiency through resource allocation, management, and planning strategies.
- Business Strategist / Consultant at IBC BUSINESS CONSULTING
- Business Development / Consultant Analyst at GRAND CANYON UNIVERSITY
- Vice President Business Development at LEWIS AND LAMBERT CONTRACTORS
- Director of Business Development at OAKVIEW CONSTRUCTION
4 years, 2 months at this Job
- Master's - MBA concentration International Business
- None - Public Policy Writing
- Master's - Political Management
- Bachelor's - Business Finance
Increase business capital, create and strengthen relationships and enhance management and employees mindset in preparation for business transformation. Develop entrepreneurs and executives into successful, confident business leaders who surpass their benchmarks and goals with invigorated business astuteness, empowered spirit and by creating an accountability and execution plan.
- Author, Business Strategist at ACJSIMS ENTERPRISES
- Vice President at MORGAN STANLEY
- at MORGAN STANLEY
- Vice President at MORGAN STANLEY
4 years, 6 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Business Administration
April 2017 - Present): Establishing an online presence for a company that is now ready to take their business online. I am developing strategy's, goals and systems architecture, building a solid platform. We are exploring the advantages of the various social media available to a new business and how they work with the website and ecommerce development.
- Internet Business Strategist at SLOCal Roots LLC
- Technical Communications Coordinator & Special Assistant to CEO. I at democracylive.com
1 year, 9 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts - Communications
• Re-oriented business model whereby gaining a substantial Market Advantage
• Created an entirely new customer base with On-line presence and Website integration
• Customized marketing which provided more qualified and productive leads
• Redesigned custom website to align more closely with Google Analytics and to improved On-line Reputation thereby reaching a whole new patient base and referral platform
• Developed In-house programs which created 50 % more access and more leads in under 3 years
• Implemented Employee Handbook and processes creating efficiencies for lead intake, customer service and follow up directly leading to increases in patient referrals
• Established and Implemented customer service protocols resulting in increased and improved online ratings, reviews and customer referrals by 20%
• Initiated Branding - Enhanced profile of doctor through social media and networking opportunities
• Created Rare Private Label - Broadened exposure of practice with new products and technology
• Responsible for all personnel hiring, training and skills advancement
• Within first year practice numbers in all major areas had increased substantially
• 30% increase in revenue in less than 3 years
• 20% improvement in qualified leads
• Maintained marketing costs will below industry standards
• 50% of new leads were from new marketing, website and SEO upgrades
• 40% increase in profit
- Business Strategist and Manager at Dr Yani Holistic & Healing Dentistry
- Junior Executive at Vacation Village Resorts
- Director Key Accounts at Resort Condominiums International
4 years at this Job
• Institute, manage, and champion change management initiatives related to quality, customer service and governance for 40 distinct portfolios and business partners including Team managers; monitor trends, analyze results, measure and assess impacts on Key Performance Indicators (KPIs), develop strategic plans to improve process and procedures
• Oversea changes for multiple lines of business across the footprint managing procedural edits, change documentation, readiness efforts and stakeholder approvals for constant changing environment related to credit cards, business banking and auto loans
• Represented line of business as lead contributor to one-year new hire training redesign project, collaborating with Corporate Performance Improvement Design Team in development of standardized policy and procedures training curriculum and documentation for >1200 employees
- Change Management / Business Strategist at J.P. MORGAN CHASE
- Bilingual Team Leader at J.P. MORGAN CHASE
- Performance Manager at J.P. MORGAN CHASE
- Frontline Team Manager at J.P. MORGAN CHASE
3 years, 5 months at this Job
- BS - Service Management