• Strategy Management: Facilitated translation of the strategic framework into an executable plan through business case analysis, project planning, roadmaps, and project management for 50+ schools.
• Financial Strategy: Remodeled budgets for school-based learning spaces, resulting in savings of $100,000.
• Financial Modeling: Analyzed funding sources and restructured ongoing costs for school-based learning spaces.
- Strategy Consultant at QUALCOMM
- Strategy Consultant at TATA CONSULTANCY SERVICES
11 months at this Job
- Master of Business Administration - Consulting & Project Management
- Bachelor of Technology - Computer Science and Engineering
• Lead business strategy analysis resulting in $150M growth and competitive displacement, Oil & Gas customer revenue growth positive during oil price crash;
• Superb analytical skill and proficient in python and Excel VBA – completed ad-hoc projects including classification and statistical modeling, e.g. applied machine learning methods (K-means, KNN, Random Forrest, etc.) to usage pattern analysis & prediction;
• First-hand experience in market research, competitive intelligence, usage and product adoption analysis, reviewed and met quarterly with Executives;
• Evaluation of commercial offerings (pricing models on High Performance Computing, Cloud Computing profitability, pricing elasticity, renewal risk analysis, etc.).
- Senior Business Analyst at ASPEN TECHNOLOGY INC
- Analytic Intern at Andera
- Supervision Dept. Intern at China Banking Regulatory Commission
- Intern at Citibank
6 years, 6 months at this Job
- M.S. - Computer Science
- M.S. - Innovation Management & Entrepreneurship Engineering
- B.S. - Mathematics and Applied Mathematics
• Conduct business strategy analysis including The Five Forces, SWOT, PESTLE, Competitor and Industry Landscaping, Market Sizing and Scenario Planning.
• Analyze industry trends through financial modeling and specialized literature research.
• Construct macro analysis and formulate research findings in client reporting books and webinars.
• Maintain high level of proficiency on portfolios' equity holdings by engaging in discussions with analysts, portfolio managers and company management teams.
• Clearly articulate investment strategies and discuss specific holdings with institutional clients.
• Manage junior associates by providing technical guidance and overseeing projects.
- Institutional Portfolio Management Research Associate at MFS Investment Management
- Equity Research Associate at MFS Investment Management
4 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration - Finance and Economics
Assist upper management in coordinating and implementing Mizuho's North American Corporate Banking strategy
● Project lead on migrating multiple sources of internal data into data warehouse and build out of Qliksense to be deployed bank wide
● Worked closely with CEO and COO to prepare 2017 recap, 2018 business plan, & 2021 3-year plan
● Lead Tier 1 balance sheet review, providing actionable items to improve revenues with Tier 1 clients, follow-ups reviewed quarterly
● Analyze market data to understand trends, market share, and competitive positioning
● Coordinated multiple full day conferences acting as co-lead on logistics and execution:
- Senior Associate - Investment Banking COO Strategy & Business Development at Mizuho North American Banking
- Senior Associate - Global Investment Banking Business Management at RBC Capital Markets
- Associate - Sales & Trading Client Strategy & Business Analytics at RBC Capital Markets
- Analyst - Sales & Trading Reporting & Data Analytics at RBC Capital Markets
11 months at this Job
- BA - Economics
October 2018 - December 2018)
Project Scope: Project - Eagle Data Strategy (Eagle Investment Systems)
Deliverables: Data Strategy - Help to isolate issues, define problem statements and suggest changes to current data strategy
Role: Business Analyst - Eagle Data Mapping / Start of Day / Data Quality Analyze current system usage and data structure, suggest industry best practices and data solutions.
• Interview client to define problem statements
• Analyze competitors to determine progressive data management structures
• Develop comprehensive data strategy presentation recommending best practices
• Present recommendations to CTO and business managers
- Business Analyst at Charles Schwab
- Independent Consultant at
- Business Analyst at Federated Investors
- Business / Data Analyst on Interim Data at SWIB - State of Wisconsin Investment Board
2 months at this Job
- Recent Education - Tableau 10, Hands on training for Data Science • The Complete SQL Boot camp
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration - Finance and Management
- Master of Business Administration - Business Administration
• Strategic Business Strategy and Human Resource Development
• Develop Recruitment Marketing Strategies and initiatives
• Talent Acquisition - research, track and identify job candidates
• Manage Interview, follow-up references and background checks
• Job Analysis Development Strategy and Implementation
• Strategy and Development policies and procedures
• Manage Company Policies and implementation for employees for more streamline and cost productive business to accomplish business mission
• Human Resource Management for Business Strategy Analysis Development
• Manage drive for results
• Manage Contract Negotiations
• Manage Major and Minor Business Strategy Objectives within the organization for continual improvement to expand and grow the company with continual business change
• Strategic Analyst for ways to restructure and generate more productivity through maximum job placement; while maintaining superior quality, products and service
- HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGER at Asset Strategy Management - Consulting Firm
- HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGER at Bacara Resort and Spa
- ASSISTANT MANAGER at Dr. Ted Chaffee
13 years, 2 months at this Job
Director Of Operations
Jan 2017 – Present
2 yrs 1 mo
Greater Chicago Area
• Currently directing business strategy, analysis, forecasting, budgets, and driving performance for cross-functional teams in publishing production, marketing, and event experiences for authors, small business clients, and 220 Communications Inc.
• Developed an end-to-end book production process which resulted in a 15% profit increase for the publishing division and an increase in client satisfaction.
• Managed national launch and operations of 220’s events arm Wine Crawl into its own corporation, Food, Wine & Spirits Ventures Inc. (also known as Wine Crawl).
• Led and coached internal and external teams in publishing, marketing, and events for increased efficiencies, improved customer experiences, and greater profits project by project.
• Negotiated favorable vendor prices and services for profitable upscale experiences.
• Trained and coached staff in event planning, event production, publicity, logistics, and time-management.
- Director of Operations-Marketing, Publishing & Events Director at 220 Communications
- Senior Marketing Communications Manager at 220 Communications
- Project Manager at 220 Communications
- Business Development - Marketing Manager at American Coach Limousine
2 years at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts - English Literature & English Rhetoric
Manage business operations initiatives and projects to support a $300MM, B2B business. Select achievements include: * Establish Amazon Business as the newest sales channel for Kenmore Direct by create 200 new products on Amazon and manage the transition of 8,500 in-house customers to Amazon to reduce expenses and gain new online customers. * Create new B2B commercial credit program that simplifies the sales process, expedites the credit approval and customer onboarding processes, and reduces internal labor costs. * Develop internal procedures to update B2B product prices on a regular cadence that aim to maintain competitiveness and profitability.
- Business Operations Manager at Kenmore Direct
- Operations Manager at Bellevue Rare Coins
- Entrepreneur - Amazon 3rd Party Seller at EightSquare LLC
- Asia Pacific Regional Director, Customer/After-Sales Operation at TIFFANY & CO.
1 year, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Business Administration - Business Administration
• Lead financial system initiatives by working with cross functional teams in the full development life cycle and Agile environment
• Analyze, design, and develop high quality system solutions for multiple stakeholder groups in Oracle, GL and Peoplesoft areas
• Maintain a strong understanding of Moody's business processes and strategies as well as IT capabilities and capacity
- Senior Business Analyst at Moody's Corporation
- Senior Business Analyst- Operations at Trade Financial Corp
- Executive Director/ Senior Business Analyst at A Nomura Company
- Senior Business Analyst at Laurus Capital Management
4 months at this Job
- MBA - Finance/Information Systems
- BS in International Business - International Business
Responsible for the Worldwide $3B MidRange Office Business. Responsibilities include new product channel Go To Market, business development, existing product performance and full profit and loss responsibility. ◆ Key accomplishments: ◦ Launched new products that increased activity by 30% in the first year by Marketing the product using the WIN business development method. Channels fully supported the product and program grew 50% in 2013 and 2014 in the largest channel. ◦ Improved Financial Performance of a poor performing product by $30M by developing a campaign to engage all sales channels and service managers to focus on the product to improve business results. ◦ Developed a worldwide business development process to share best practices to drive segment growth by creating, communicating and capturing value.
- BUSINESS UNIT LEADER at XEROX CORPORATION
- MANAGER at MARKETING PLANNING AND PRICING
- DIRECTOR at BUSINESS TRANSFORMATION
- MANAGER at MARKETING STRATEGY & INTEGRATED MARKETING
6 years at this Job
- Masters in Business Administration - Business Administration
- BA - Accounting & CIS Information Systems