• Led the annual budget and quarterly forecast on revenue and expenses and presented to the management with recommendations.
• Developed various financial models on ad hoc projects to evaluate the profitability before launched.
• Contributed to the long term and short term business planning and key business strategy analysis.
- Finance Manager (part time) at Kymera Bodyboard
- BU Controller/Senior Financial Analyst at Semtech Corporation
- Finance Manager/Senior Financial Analyst at McAfee Inc
- Senior Financial analyst at Maxim - Dallas Semiconductor
3 years, 8 months at this Job
- - Finance
- Bachelor of Economics - Economics
• Conducted industry research (cloud, mobile payment, etc.), analyzed market prospects and potential market value, performed in-depth financial and business strategy analysis on major participants, and composed research report.
• Identified key revenue drivers of 3 companies (Google, Adobe and Paypal), constructed EPS/DCF models, and performed ratio & trend analysis to find long-term growth investment opportunity.
• Drafted M&A project teasers and pitch books for potential cooperation with institute and corporate investors.
- Financial Analyst at Lanchid LLC
- Consultant at University of Rochester Medical Center
- Senior Accountant at Ernst & Young
- Staff Accountant at Ernst & Yong
3 months at this Job
- Master of Science in Finance - Asset Management
- Bachelor of Management in Accounting - Financial Statements Analysis, Corporate Finance, Economics
Responsibilities Portfolio management Maximized benefits by Investing in stock market Built and improved the portfolio depend on different risk and liquidity requirement Utilized industry analysis, business strategy analysis and valuation model to pick stocks Applied technical analysis, event investigation and big player tracing strategy to find buying and selling opportunities. Achieved 60% return in last two years.
- Financial Analyst at Self-employed
- Senior Assistant of Estate Department at Gaode Investment Company
- Assistant of Personal Finance Department at Weihai Branch of Industrial and Commercial Bank of China
5 years, 7 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Biology Engineering
- Master of Business Administration and Master of Finance - Management
San José, Costa Rica)
• Focus on seed and grain industry & co-products (corn, soybean, soybean meal, DDGS, sorghum, wheat, rice, barley) from all origins.
• Vegetable seed & fruit/ perishables product development.
• Merchandising trade support to exporting and importing entities.
• Market assessment and evaluation; business strategy analysis.
• Global extensive network, special focus on LATAM, ASIA and EUMEA.
- Senior Agribusiness Consultant at LIRYKAS Agribusiness Consulting S.A
- Manager of Global Trade at U.S. Grains Council
- Investment Manager at LIRYKAS Agribusiness Consulting S.A
- Crop Sales Manager / Down Stream Marketing Fresh Cut Industry at Nunhems USA, Inc
8 months at this Job
- MBA - Marketing
- B. S. - Agricultural Science
- B. S. - Agricultural Engineer
● Developed financial analysis through sales and market data to ensure customer profitability
● Implement strategies to improve and automate business processes and systems throughout the company
● Manage multiple projects and effectively communicate progress to all stakeholders throughout the enterprise
● Design a custom Salesforce accounts payable workflow system to streamline processes and increase business operations efficiency by 20%
● Release a cloud-based T&E submission and reimbursement system with corporate card integration, which increases efficiency by 25%
● Redesign the annual dues billing, which automates 90% of the process and drives a 93% renewal rate
● Create a technology development plan for Finance and Accounting that implements an enterprise-wide strategy, encompassing plans that mitigate client challenges and barriers
- Business Systems Manager at Travel Leaders Group
- Revenue Analyst at Travel Leaders Group
- Inventory Manager at Marriott International
- Revenue Manager at Marriott International, Inc.
5 years, 4 months at this Job
- B.S. - Hotel, Restaurant & Institutional Management
• Conduct primary and secondary research to determine the viability of new equity to support Portfolio Manager and trading activities with $50M AUM
• Build, forecast and update detailed bottom-up EPS financial valuation models of eight companies including revenue breakdown, five-year financial forecast, cash flow projection, appreciation potential calculation, and P/E ratio sensitivity analysis
• Write quarterly companies’ earnings updates and investment theses, prepare power point presentations for large-cap growth companies across several industries(Retail, Software, Gaming, Information Technology Services, etc.) including company’s business strategy analysis, revenue analysis, industry analysis, management analysis, M&A analysis, etc.
• Assist the manager to screen JuHong cross-border M&A project, compose investment teasers and power point presentations to advise acquisition or investment opportunity for potential clients
- Financial Analyst at Lanchid LLC
- Accounting Assistant at EverGrand Coway Co. Ltd
- Retail Banking Intern at Bank of China
- Sales Assistant Intern at EverGrand Coway Co. Ltd
6 months at this Job
- Master's - Global Finance
- - International Business Bridge
- Bachelor's - Accounting
• Triggered process changes by identifying the root cause behind precertification denials worth $1.1 M for Imaging
• Built a tableau dashboard to enable leadership to track revenue, patient volume, scheduling, payments and adjustments
• Developed a tool to compute cost of treatment as a percent of payment for facilitating payor contract negotiation
• Automated daily and monthly reports using SQL and Tableau to monitor Chemotherapy drug utilization at the five hospitals
• Provided analysis to optimize capacity utilization of OR rooms and labor utilization by 10% and 2% respectively.
• Performed detail analysis to determine the root cause of declining revenues for breast cancer at one of the hospitals
• Presented actionable insights to the senior management to reduce the number of denials on insurance claims
- Senior Data Analyst, Business & Finance Support at CANCER TREATMENT CENTERS OF AMERICA, Boca Raton
- Yield book Summer Intern at CITIBANK, Buffalo
- Software Developer and Support Engineer, AT&T Project at AMDOCS
- Production Support Executive, Quality Assurance Analyst at Morgan Stanley
1 year, 1 month at this Job
- Master of Business Administration - Finance and Data Analytics
- Bachelor of Engineering in Electronics and Telecommunication - Electronics and Telecommunication
Lead Project Manager, Business Analyst, Subject Matter Expert, The Procter & Gamble Company, Cincinnati, OH 1997 to 2018 21 Years -
• Develop iOS apps using iOS SDK 4, XCode, Swift, and Corona SDK for use with iPad, iPhone and Android devices
• Develop testing plan and manage User Acceptance Testing to ensure successful operation and launch within required time and scope
• Implement global business plan and overall strategy to manage professional relationship as Apple Developer
• Provide technical and business support to application users to ensure successful application experience
• Led support team of 12 to develop programming code to reduce payment-processing time by 85%.
• Led 5 projects simultaneously with team of 20 to launch global web portal (cockpit). Successfully launched suite of executive cockpits to include CEO, HR, R&D, ER, HHC, CMK, and GBLC. Simplified manual business processes by 100%. Executive portal used daily by CEO and Executive Lead Team for business strategy analysis. Business portals use by 38,000 other employees to view and manage current business measures in real-time. QOD=100%, QOL=100%, Delivered on time, Delivered in budget, 100% scope delivered, IMPM Compliance=100%
• Managed capabilities team of 8 to successfully document and align requirements for Executive Cockpit for CEO and Lead Team: managed monthly and quarterly releases
• Led a group of 80 business analysts divided into 4 team projects to deliver business growth recommendations to CEO
• Gathered business requirements and translated them into technical requirements to enable developers to successfully build
• Successfully developed fiscal year end plan to manage close of 6-billion-dollar trade fund management system
• Streamlined business unit trade fund distribution tracking by reducing staff requirement from 19 to 3, number of source documents from 18 to 1, output reports from 18 to 1, and processing time from Finance Group - 2592 hours to 2268 hours, Admin Group - 1200 hours to 120 hours, KAP User Group - 3880 hours to 776 hours
• Provided proficiency training of company Integrated Business Planner System
• Successfully launched PGP Online Cockpit to simplify business processes by 90%: QOD=100%, Delivered on time, Delivered in budget, 100% scope delivered, IMPM Compliance=100%, QOL=161%
• Successfully launched Oral Care Cockpit as the largest P&G cockpit to simplify business processes by 85%. QOD=100%, Delivered on time, Delivered in budget, 100% scope delivered, IMPM Compliance=100%, QOL=100%
• Managed requirements documentation bundle in order to guarantee QOD=100% and QOL=100% to satisfy the business
• Provided risk management with mitigation plan: pre-assessing risks and issues then developing step by step mitigation plan to ensure successful launch
• Developed testing plan and managed User Acceptance Testing to ensure successful launch in required time and scope
Lead Project Manager, Business Analyst, Subject Matter Expert, The Procter & Gamble Company, Cincinnati, OH
1997 to 2018
21 Years -
- Apple Developer at Apple Inc
8 years, 10 months at this Job
- Ph.D. - Theology & Apologetics
- MBA - International Business
- BS - Management Information Systems
• Lead the firm's Canadian Equity Research ◦ Formulated and held responsibility for the ongoing strategy of Canadian Equity Research ◦ Hired, developed and lead the team of analysts for Canada ◦ Created and managed Canada's stock focus list ◦ Collaborated with senior leadership throughout the organization
• Lead the firm's U.S. industrial team, energy team, utility team, financial services team, and real estate investment trusts team ◦ Oversaw team strategy and day-to-day operations ◦ Ensured proper company due diligence and valuation work was complete prior to opinion initiations and/or changes to existing investment ratings ◦ Provided continuous coaching, feedback, and development for all of the analysts ◦ Approved written industry reports and live presentation material prior to use
• Served as one of five members on the Edward Jones Research and Review Committee ◦ Committee was responsible for ensuring all analysts within the Edward Jones Research Department (U.S. and Canada) had an adequate and reasonable basis for investment ratings ◦ Provided feedback for written opinions, industry reports, incorporation of significant company news events into analyst thesis, and reviewed all live presentations prior to use
• Lead the strategy and execution of the annual planning process for Research Department (U.S. and Canada)
• Held sole responsibility for providing the advice, guidance, and investment ratings for the Canadian energy and utility industries ◦ Responsible for learning and becoming the subject matter expert for each relative industry ◦ Conducted extensive due diligence, detailed financial modeling and forecasting, business strategy analysis, and relative competitive positioning for each of the companies within industry ◦ Frequently met with the executive management teams of each company to gain a strong understanding of risks, opportunities, and future outlook ◦ Utilized various valuation methodologies, and combined with my fundamental outlook, derived a Buy/Hold/Sell rating for each stock ◦ Communicated my thesis through written investment opinions and industry reports ◦ Served as the prime contact for all media inquiries, both print and television
- SENIOR ANALYST AND LEADER at EDWARD JONES
- SENIOR ANALYST at EDWARD JONES
- ANALYST at EDWARD JONES
- ASSOCIATE ANALYST at EDWARD JONES
10 years, 2 months at this Job
- MASTER OF BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION - BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION
- BACHELOR OF SCIENCE - FINANCE
I managed six projects concurrently for the client. The primary initiative was to manage the code rewrite (from an Access database backend to SQL), and implementation of the company's production processing system for 3D printed titanium medical implants in Belgium, and subsequently train and implement the new system for use by the Littleton metals production team. Ultimate results: All 3D Systems' projects under my management were successfully completed on schedule and under budget.
- IT Healthcare Project Manager/Business Analyst, 3D Systems Healthcare at Kforce, Littleton CO
- Senior Program Analyst, Department of Veterans at Allegiance Consulting, Inc
- at TYCO Integrated Security, Aurora CO
- Operations Project Manager/Business Analyst at DISH Network, Englewood CO
11 months at this Job
- Bachelors of Science degree - Business Technology Management
- - Data Satellite Telecommunications