Successful owner of a financial based retail business. Responsible for revenue, profit and loss.
• Facilitate management of daily operations, hire, train, and manage a staff of 6 employees
• Develop effective sales plan to grow existing business and expand new opportunities
• Accounting/Advertising/Marketing/Customer Service/Vendor Negotiation
- Owner, CC and Business Support at CC Financial and Business Support
- Corporate Data Administration Data Analyst at Hewlett-Packard
- Co-Founder and Principal Consultant at Tier Technologies Corp
- Senior Programmer Analyst (Consultant) at American Airlines Joint Venture
17 years at this Job
- Bachelor of Science degree in Computer Science - Full Tennis
Advertising, Reporting, General Accounting, Negotiating Lease Agreements, Cash Handling, Payment Collections, Bill Paying, forecasting, Scheduling Expenditures, Analyzing Variances, initiating corrective action, Property Security, Contracting with security patrol service, Installation and Maintenance of Security Equipment, Establishing and Enforcing Policies and Procedures, Emergency Respondent, Point of Contact, Lead Trainer, Executive Management, Assistant Property Manager, Collecting, Analyzing, and Summarizing Data and Trends, Kept Current on Educational Opportunities, Networking Events, Event Coordination, Employee Corrective Actions, Training Curriculum Development, Maintaining Personal Networks, Tier 1 tech Support, Professional Organization Membership Holder, Office Function Management, Desktop Support, Network Support, Business Support for 120+ virtual and executive tenant offices. Billing and Account Management for Tenants and Vendors, Server Maintenance Support, Network Infrastructure Support, Liaised with partners, vendors, clients and external accounts, Maintained control of assets and inventory, Supervision of office support staff, lead trainer for all Full Time/Temp/Part Time Staff office administration and Network Troubleshooting and Organizational Software basic use and Higher level experience as needed, Client device troubleshooting for all 30+ Executive offices, File System Maintenance, Lead Marketing Management, Graphic Design, Advanced Excel/Publisher trainer, QuickBooks, WordPress, Google Apps, Microsoft Office Suites, Coordinates training and orientation for new technology users and helps them become familiar with equipment and networks, Organization Management, Process Development and Support, Assistant Repair for IT infrastructure. Establishes relationships with technology and component vendors Advises human resources colleagues on staffing needs and participates in the employee onboarding processes
- Manager / IT Support Manager at Business Support
- Food and Beverage Manager at Food
- Medical Technician/Tech Support at Animesh Sahai MD PLLC
3 years, 5 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Computer Science - Computer Sciences
- Associates - Network Security
Develop focused business plan for existing Electrical Contractor using System Techniques through collaboration, and begin implementation: develop marketing approach for new clients, ordered signs, research website platforms, getting operational and help train office assistant, develop and monitor Google Ad campaign, research various local, state, and federal business support entities, obtain appointment for KY Small Business Development Corporation for low-interest loans and grants, research and review 2015 ICC Building/Residential codes, NFPA 70 National Electrical Codes, and business requirements for State of Kentucky and Tennessee.
- Business Support at Sheweys Electrical Service, LLC.
- Self employed at Full Time Student
- Stay at Home Dad at
- Industrial Electro-Mechanic at Hibbs Electro-Mechanical Inc
2 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Systems Management: Industrial Concentration
- Associate in Applied Science - Advanced Integrated Technology
- A.A.S. - Biomedical Equipment Technology
• Administrator and coordinate customer Contracts for Ownership changes across all departments and local utilities and ensure systems are updated for data integrity purposes.
• Ensure all executed contracts are in place for billing purposes. Support and facilitate contract administration deal clearing functions and ensure compliance of SOX rules.
• Take ownership of documenting and maintaining all business support services SOP's, ensuring compliance with SOX regulations, to include business process mapping when applicable.
• Analyze large datasets and create detailed reports utilizing Microsoft Excel.
- Business Support Specialist at UGI Energy Services
- Administrative Assistant/Data Analyst at PENN STATE HEALTH ST. JOSEPH
- ITS Administrative Coordinator at FORTNA INC
- Software Project Coordinator at FORTNA INC
1 year, 8 months at this Job
- Diploma - Education
CAO Business Support - Senior Financial Analyst
• Senior/Upper Management reporting, client attribute reporting, cross-sales, sales goals, relationship status reporting, financial reporting, and various ad-hoc requests.
• Owner of Business Support Database, validation and maintenance of key client data/data warehouses, provide guidance and technical expertise to any Reporting Officers.
• Process definition, implementation, and oversight for US Asset Servicing Relationship Managers.
• Extend support to the Relationship Manager/Client Service teams (cross-sites) and multiple business partners on a consultative/direct basis to create solutions to address requirements.
- CAO Business Support Group at BNY Mellon Corporation
- Senior Projects & Fund Administrator at Mutual Fund Custody
- Operations and Training Consultant at Mellon-ABN Amro
- Operations and Training Consultant at CIBC-Mellon
12 years, 4 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Finance - Finance
Business Support Services Specialist IDEXX Laboratories - Westbrook, ME June 2018 to Present Achievements: Maintained and updated accurate records. Handled time-sensitive materials including confidential, urgent packages. Performed various mail room operations ( sorting, metering, folding, inserting, delivery and pick up etc.) Daily email, Skype, phone and face to face communication. Demonstrated a flexibility in satisfying customer demands in a high volume, production environment Consistently adhered to business procedure guidelines. Create and ship files. Perform file purges and pulls. Provided backfill when needed
- Business Support Services Specialist at IDEXX Laboratories
- Temp to Hire at Manpower
- Embosser Operator at Sappi Fine Paper
- Retail Sales Specialist at Time Warner Cable
at this Job
- - Dental Hygiene
- College Preparatory
San Antonio, TX * Sept. 2011 - Present Wells Fargo is a diversified financial services company providing banking, insurance, investments, mortgage, and consumer and commercial finance across North America and internationally. Wells Fargo is headquartered in San Francisco, but is decentralized so every local Wells Fargo store is a headquarters for satisfying all our customers' financial needs and helping them succeed financially. One in three households in America does business with Wells Fargo. Wells Fargo has $1.3 trillion in assets and more than 270,000 team members across 80+ businesses. Business Support Manager February 2017 – present Procedure Management Team Servicing Change Delivery Excellence Provide policy and procedure management support for the assigned Servicing Business Units . The Procedure Management Team (PMT) provides support for policy and procedure administration and adherence through consulting with the lines of business on all policies, procedures, and job aids to ensure they are in compliance with the requirements outlined in the Servicing Business Procedure Policy and the Servicing Policy Program Procedure. Business Support Manager April 2014 – February 2017 3rd Party OperationsVendor Management Responsible for managing the following processes: 3rd Party Operations Change Management Process: · Manage the Servicing Change Control process for assigned departments: Document Review Process · Established a team and created a process for the creation of new and the updating of existing policies, procedures and job aids. Annual Certification Process · Maintained oversight of 3rd Party Ops policies, procedures and job aids such that all are in compliance with WFHL requirements for annual certification. Exam Management · Single point of contact for all internal and external audits/exams of the 3rd Party Operations vendor management process. Business Continuity Plan · Business Continuity Manager/Business Continuity Administrator for 3rd Party Ops Vendor Management Business Continuity Plan Client Services Consultant 4 Sept. 2011 – April 2014 Residential Attorney Management Program Managed the RAMP change control process to ensure that all changes requested are in compliance with both WFHL and RAMP Document Control policies
- Business Support Manager at WELLS FARGO HOME MORTGAGE
- STRATEGIC SOURCING/PROCESS IMPROVEMENT MANAGER at HEARST NEWSPAPERS
- MANAGER OF PURCHASING & OFFICE SERVICES at HOUSTON CHRONICLE (Division of Hearst Newspapers)
7 years, 4 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Business Administration - Finance
Pueblo, CO Business Support II 2015-2018 Performs all functions related to reception, patient registrations and medical record pull charts, phone calls, scanning, maintains filing and correct order of charts, follow policy for medical record release, processes medical record information requested, acknowledges all patients/clients in a friendly manner, verifies and enters patient information, notifies patient care staff of patient arrivals, maintains tidiness in waiting room. Assumes other duties as assigned.
- Business Support II at Touchstone Health Pueblo West Clinic
- Patient Representative, Breast Center of Excellence at St. Mary-Corwin Medical Center
- Patient Representative, Admitting at St. Mary-Corwin Medical Center
- at Penrose St. Francis
2 years, 7 months at this Job
As a Business Support Manager for B514 supporting Collection and CNO Capabilities, provided documentation and analysis support during the program planning, pre-solicitation, and contract management phases of the acquisition management process for nine contracts for IT services and equipment purchases. Created and updated contract planning documents (DD254, SOW, CDRL, TAB A, PEC, and PPI documents) in preparation for contract solicitation, selection, and award process. Provided contract oversight and budget management for IT mission customers. Managed resources and contracts using agencies financial systems: FACTS, CMIS, PLAN-IT, and ARC. Major Achievements:
• Triannual Review team lead; validated with status of hundreds of millions of dollars of un-liquidated obligations.
• Created and updated burn rate analysis tools to assist mission and project managers monitoring expenditures.
• Crafted and initiated FACTS requisitions and Task Technical Orders detailing requirements for nine contracts.
• Proposed three innovative solutions to reduce redundancy of work in daily tasks and increase efficiencies.
- Business Support Manager at Acquisition Management Professional 2
- Executive Officer at Air Force Cryptologic Office
- Acquisition Project Supervisor at 90 Air Force intelligence units worldwide
- Strategic Plans & Programs Chief at Misawa Air Base
4 years, 4 months at this Job
- - Maxwell Air Force Base
- AAS - Electronic Systems Technology
Business Support Specialist - Minneapolis, MN - Point person for a 90 employee realignment involving coordination with management, employees, and a third party mover. - Assisted in a renovation of a second business area for over 30 employees. - Multi-site bi-weekly NEO coordinator for over 80 employees over a twelve-month period - coordinated with HR, Facilities, and IT. - Point person for monthly multi-site lunch and learn presentations - coordinated with presenters, AV team, catering, and communication team. - Back-up and coordinator for the lead business unit communication person on daily multi-site communications and organization changes. - Developed and documented processes on a business area share point. - Processed employee time and attendance records for over 200 employees. - Processed orders through EBP as needed. Executive Administrative Assistant - Clearwater, FL - Assisted the Multi-Site Senior Director for Space COE and Sr. Human Resource Manager with travel coordination, calendaring, and expense reports. - Point person for site communications including weekly newsletter, quarterly web-stream, monthly service anniversaries, and other site communication as required. Created the Clearwater and Sarasota Assistants Travel Share Point. - Coordinated the on-boarding for ISC Senior Management including setting up internal interviews and processed required documentation. - Assisted HR with site leadership weekly, monthly, and quarterly training sessions. - Coordinated with approximately 150 site supervisors and managers for the bi-weekly New Employee Orientation – successfully on-boarded over 150 new employees in 2015 and 2016 which included two hiring blitzes for more than 200 candidates in less than a week each time. - Provided back-up assistance for the site trainer when new employees were required to complete the FOD, ESD, and Safety training. - Supported ISC for processing purchase orders and invoices through EBP and SAP: tool orders, capital equipment, office and production supplies.
- Business Support Specialist at Honeywell
- Account Executive at JB of Florida
- Technical Specialist at Raytheon
5 years, 11 months at this Job
- AA - Business Administration