Business Support Specialist - Minneapolis, MN - Point person for a 90 employee realignment involving coordination with management, employees, and a third party mover. - Assisted in a renovation of a second business area for over 30 employees. - Multi-site bi-weekly NEO coordinator for over 80 employees over a twelve-month period - coordinated with HR, Facilities, and IT. - Point person for monthly multi-site lunch and learn presentations - coordinated with presenters, AV team, catering, and communication team. - Back-up and coordinator for the lead business unit communication person on daily multi-site communications and organization changes. - Developed and documented processes on a business area share point. - Processed employee time and attendance records for over 200 employees. - Processed orders through EBP as needed. Executive Administrative Assistant - Clearwater, FL - Assisted the Multi-Site Senior Director for Space COE and Sr. Human Resource Manager with travel coordination, calendaring, and expense reports. - Point person for site communications including weekly newsletter, quarterly web-stream, monthly service anniversaries, and other site communication as required. Created the Clearwater and Sarasota Assistants Travel Share Point. - Coordinated the on-boarding for ISC Senior Management including setting up internal interviews and processed required documentation. - Assisted HR with site leadership weekly, monthly, and quarterly training sessions. - Coordinated with approximately 150 site supervisors and managers for the bi-weekly New Employee Orientation – successfully on-boarded over 150 new employees in 2015 and 2016 which included two hiring blitzes for more than 200 candidates in less than a week each time. - Provided back-up assistance for the site trainer when new employees were required to complete the FOD, ESD, and Safety training. - Supported ISC for processing purchase orders and invoices through EBP and SAP: tool orders, capital equipment, office and production supplies.
- Business Support Specialist at Honeywell
- Account Executive at JB of Florida
- Technical Specialist at Raytheon
5 years, 11 months at this Job
- AA - Business Administration
As Business Center Specialist, I provide all client support functions, liaise between clients andleadership, resolve issues, and update JDE / AS 400 systems with client information. I manageall processes and procedures, research shipment delays, ensure customer satisfaction, anddevelop customer service improvements.
- Business Support Specialist at Electrolux
4 years, 7 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Business Admi
- High school
• 11 years’ experience preparing and delivering quality client invoices and generating client/project financial reports using Oracle E‐Business Suite R12
• Owner of excel database to monitor customer payments and reconcile billed invoices
• Finance Department liaison responsible for researching and tracking outstanding invoices in efforts to manage Bad Debt Reserve
• Developing reports to detail paid, aging and past due accounts for clients and consultants
• Support and maintain project management using Oracle platform for the Retirement and Executive Compensation teams
• Serve as the administrative lead across multiple lines of business, including but not limited to managing re‐occurring team meetings, assisting team leaders in driving agenda and enhancing visual layout of presentation materials
• Provide advanced level support in Microsoft Excel, Word, and PowerPoint as well as serve as the Microsoft application specialist to our client teams
- Business Support Specialist at Willis Towers Watson
- Executive Assistant at Boots Healthcare USA, Inc.
- Office Coordinator at Casaro Labs, Ltd.
- Marketing Coordinator at Atria Senior Living
11 years, 3 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Interdisciplinary Studies (Journalism, Photography)
- Associate - Liberal Arts
• Administrator and coordinate customer Contracts for Ownership changes across all departments and local utilities and ensure systems are updated for data integrity purposes.
• Ensure all executed contracts are in place for billing purposes. Support and facilitate contract administration deal clearing functions and ensure compliance of SOX rules.
• Take ownership of documenting and maintaining all business support services SOP's, ensuring compliance with SOX regulations, to include business process mapping when applicable.
• Analyze large datasets and create detailed reports utilizing Microsoft Excel.
- Business Support Specialist at UGI Energy Services
- Administrative Assistant/Data Analyst at PENN STATE HEALTH ST. JOSEPH
- ITS Administrative Coordinator at FORTNA INC
- Software Project Coordinator at FORTNA INC
1 year, 8 months at this Job
- Diploma - Education
Provide multiple levels of support to managed services clients including diagnostics and repair of basic hardware and software issues. Maintain business systems and monitor Connectwise ticketing system for incoming tickets. Provide professional customer service and support to both residential and commercial clients and assist with any technology concerns.
- Business Support Specialist at Adams Telephone Cooperative
- Remote Support Specialist at ETC ComputerLand / Marco Technologies
- IT Systems Administrator at Applus Management Services
- Help Desk Coordinator at Ion Geophysical Corporation
1 month at this Job
- Master of Business Administration - Information Systems Management
- Bachelor of Science - Technical Management
• Resolved complicated, complex customer loan inquiries through intricate research that led to regulatory remediation and improvement of compliance processes.
• Provide presale support on pricing, account information, competitive comparison, marketing actions and business policies and procedures. Provided sale strategies and Xerox product information to Xerox field representatives to aid in revenue growth and improving productivity and order accuracy.
• The Capability to quickly review information to determine its significance, validate its accuracy and assess its reliability and present findings to both technical and non-technical audiences is one of my strengths.
• Responsible for the timely edit, validation and processing of exception approval to ensure that orders are in compliance with Xerox policies and procedures.
• Resolve order quality issues to ensure orders can be processed within policy guidelines.
• Accountable to contribute to a cooperative team environment in order to meet department deadlines and goals.
• I am extremely flexible and this allows me the ability to juggle change in priorities frequently and remain productive and effective.
• I consistently demonstrate ability to understand, collate, and explain complex information to a variety of audiences.
- Partner Business Support Specialist at Xerox Corporation
- Partner Business Support Specialist at Xerox Corporation
5 years at this Job
- High School Diploma
- Business Support assistant to four Sr. Global Vice Presidents in CX department - Manage managers' complex local and international travel and calendars - Reconcile travel and expense reports using Concur and American Express - Provides data research and reports for events and product launches using excel and PowerPoint - Schedule multi-countries meetings / All Hands, video conference and Skype calls across different time zones - Assist in coordinating internal and customer events - Coordination of cross-function projects, special tasks and customers visits - Responsible for team off-sites' logistics, agenda, budget, surveys and onsite supports
- Business Support Specialist at SAP
- Marketing Events Specialist at LinkedIn Corporation
- Marketing Events Manager at Rimini Street
- Assistant to the Chairman at WI Harper Group
1 year, 8 months at this Job
- BA with Honors - Marketing
- MBA with honors - Business
• Responsible for handling calls from Associates regarding a variety of Business support requests. Using knowledge of internal products and/or services, as well as great customer services skills, address issues, provide support and offer information to keep customers satisfied and retain business
• Proactively look for solutions to problems and propose improvements
• Ambassador for It and help both groups be successful in their roles. Own the customer support experience and work t exceed their expectations
• Data Transfer Management Process/Virus scan data from source A to source B
• Responsible for support t internal end users by answering calls and resolving trouble tickets of varying complexity
• Troubleshooting internal system access, password resets, cancel status, unlock
• Diagnose, resolve or escalate issues and problems
• Resolve technical help tickets submitted via phone, email, and walk-ups
- Business Support Specialist at FREEDOM MORTGAGE
- Underwriter at
- CUSTOMER CARE REPRESENTATIVE at
- CUSTOMER CARE REPRESENTATIVE at LOCKHEED MARTIN
1 year, 2 months at this Job
- Associate of Applied Science - COMPUTER FORENSICS
- Certificate - Computer Office Administration
6743 Berwick Drive, Clarkston, MI 48346 (318) 617-1068 [email protected] EXPANDED PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE Oakland Schools, Waterford, MI July 2018 - Present Business Support Specialist/Financial Support Specialist Provide support to end-users of the Oakland Schools' financial, human resource/payroll and other business software systems. Coordinate and facilitate workshops to inform end-users of product enhancements and new products/services. Provide financial support to Bloomfield Hills Schools in accounts payable, accounts receivable, purchase order processing, cost analysis and other fiscal/accounting responsibilities.
- Business Support Specialist/Financial Support Specialist at Karen T. Walker
- Financial Specialist II (Financial Accountant) at Oakland Schools, JobLink
- Accounting Manager at Associated Food Petroleum Dealers
- Operation Manager/Treasurer at TDM CSC, Inc
6 months at this Job
- Master of Arts in Teacher - Elementary Education
- - Business Administration
• Verify problems with insurance and correct
• Provide support to the business channels and departments of the company
• Collaborate with business executives, business analysts, application support analysts
• Processed payroll for my team
• Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
• Impeccable level of accuracy backed with excellent communication skills
• Solid knowledge of computer and Internet
• In-depth knowledge of production and operational processes
• Support business process changes and motivate team members to follow them
• Mentored and trained new Business Support team members
• Observe changes closely in systems and provide inputs
- Business Support Specialist -Team Lead at Centrum Medical
- CCC Customer Support Representative at State Farm Insurance Company
- Pre-Analytics Manager at State Farm Insurance Company
- Pre-Analytics Manager at Choice Laboratory Services
3 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Healthcare Administration Healthcare Management
- Associate of Applied Science - Health Information Technology
- Associate of Arts - General Studies