Incorporated, Huntsville, AL 2016-Present
Missile Defense Agency, Ground-Based Midcourse Defense, Redstone Arsenal AL
Business Support Specialist III
• Serve as Administrative Assistant to the Project Manager and Deputy Project Manager of GMG.
• Anticipate and prepare materials needed by the supervisor for conferences, correspondence, appointments, meetings, telephone calls, etc., and informs supervisor on matters to be considered
• Develop and maintain appropriate level of records management to achieve compliance with MDA Records Management Policies.
• Property Manager, which requires accountability for GMG's equipment, which includes computer, monitors, telephones, laptops, CAC readers etc.
• Ensure appropriate in and out-processing procedures for incoming and outgoing employees in the Program Resource Internet Database Environment/Workforce Integration System (PRIDE/WITS).
• Prepare travel orders and process vouchers in the Defense Travel System.
• Serve as group timekeeper in the DAI timekeeping system to monitor and input time for over 100 government civilians.
• Assist managerial and technical leadership with researching, reviewing, and preparing briefings/read-a-heads.
• Provide preparation and distributions of written correspondence and mail while checking for quality control in accordance with the MDA correspondence guide.
• Assist in identifying potential risk in the internal/external customer work flow schedule and recommend alternate strategies so final products are completed and delivered on time.
• Responsible for notifying and implementing all administrative policy processes or changes levied on the organization.
• Communicate orally and in writing all organization's protocol events.
- Business Support Specialist III at CALIBRE
- Project Assistant at Yulista Aviation Inc
- Manager at weekly
- Receptionist at
3 years, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Art History
Other Positions Held:
o Project Manager – for a special project concurrent to Business Support Specialist functions (May 2015 -Dec 2016)
o Business Development Officer (Apr 2012 – Jul 2015)
o Market Researcher (Apr 2010 – Mar 2012)
• Key support role in marketing and business development
• Responsible for marketing services (market research & intelligence, events management, marketing collaterals, etc.)
• Administrative support for the Corporate Services and Business Units
• First contact point for customers, staff and external agencies’ inquiries
- Business Support Specialist at BASF Philippines, Inc
- [Freelance] Market Researcher at Qualitative & Quantitative
- Sr. Brand Manager at HBC, Inc
- [Freelance] Market Researcher at Qualitative & Quantitative
7 years, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Communication Research
6743 Berwick Drive, Clarkston, MI 48346 (318) 617-1068 [email protected] EXPANDED PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE Oakland Schools, Waterford, MI July 2018 - Present Business Support Specialist/Accountant Provide support to end-users of the Oakland Schools' financial, human resource/payroll and other business software systems. Coordinate and facilitate workshops to inform end-users of product enhancements and new products/services. Provide financial support to school districts under intergovernmental agreements to include accounts payable, accounts receivable, purchase order processing, cost analysis and other financial analysis tasks.
- Business Support Specialist/Accountant at Karen T. Walker
- Financial Specialist II (Financial Accountant) at Oakland Schools, JobLink
- Accounting Manager at Associated Food Petroleum Dealers
- Operation Manager/Treasurer at TDM CSC, Inc
8 months at this Job
- Master of Arts in Teacher - Elementary Education
- Bachelor of Science - Finance
Assistant to the new business sales team and underwriting staff. Support Specialist provide clerical and administrative support, consisting of scanning files, generating quotes and creating excel spreadsheets for new group implementation. Monitors receipt of new and renewing cases. Handles data entry of new business and renewals into the carrier system. Reconciles and packages daily case submission to carrier.
- Business Support Specialist (Temporary) at Benefitmall
- Officer at Bank of America
- Enterprise Shared Services - Operational Analytics Team Manager at Bank of America
- Senior Collector - Foreclosure Account Specialist at Bank of America
4 months at this Job
- High school
Support client Procter & Gamble sales associates by performing a variety of functions including running and maintaining reports, ordering and servicing Cover Girl fixtures for over 10,000 locations across the country, and providing product information for set ups and orders.
- Business Support Specialist at West Business Services
- Executive Baker at Amanda Cupcake
- Owner/Head Baker at Cupcake Palooza
- Customer Service Representative at Guardian Life Insurance Company
4 years, 8 months at this Job
Technology Service Desk / Business Application Support - Helped establish a centralized Business Support function to provide support for internal business users in multiple areas across the firm
• Established Follow the Sun Support model and internal Knowledge Management standards.
• Established Technology Incident, Problem and Change processes with reporting metrics against KPI's
• Established IT Service Management tool Cherwell across the firm,
• Implemented SailPoint Identity IQ as a global Identity and Access Management tool. Additionally worked on internal innovation initiatives:
• Robotic Process Automation - Developed and Deployed Automation Anywhere RPA technology for multiple use cases including automating invoice loading and reporting for internal Finance and Operations users
• Business Intelligence - Developed Denodo and Tableau Data visualization workbooks to study IT metrics and KPI's.
- Business Support Specialist at Western Asset Management, Pasadena
- Global Application Support Manager at Barclays Capital Securities Limited
- Senior Consultant, The Data Warehousing Practice at Keane, Inc
1 year, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Computer Science
• Assists in the operational management of the psychology processing office
• Updates and revises Human Recourses database used to manage applicant records
• Enters daily statistics into Excel and Access
• Retrieves data from the Human Resources database (PeopleSoft)
• Tracks inventory and ships close out records to be archived using Oracle Supply Chain database
• Demonstrates organizational skills by maintaining the psychological records file room
• Ensures the psychology office documents are securely locked up
• Provides business support services to all psychologist
• Manages the flow of applicants between testing, interview, and the Welcome Center
• Oversees the office Outlook calendar displaying scheduled psychologist and applicants
• Arranges Entry on Duty counseling between Psychologist and necessary newly hired applicants
• Acts as main contact for all exchanges of candidate medical history reports
• Supervises the applicant email alias and provides assistants
• Assembles applicant folders with necessary forms and documents
• Corresponds with HR and Security in regards to applicant processing status
• Facilitates additional testing for supporting offices
• Prepares test lab for administration of computer based testing
• Supervises and provides IT support throughout psychological testing
• Retrieves test results and distributes to staff psychologists
• Assists in the overall safekeeping of Psychological records
• Dictates and revises psychological summary reports
• Helped implement a plan to transport all records during a building wide office move
• Locates and requests essential offsite records
• Helps track the utilization of test software
• Contributes office assistance to connecting organizations
• Assembles TDY boxes with all necessary testing and interviewing materials
• Uses the MDAT database to coordinate delivery of TDY materials
- Business Support Specialist at OPS Consulting
- Training Support Specialist at Pilar Services
- Security Escort at Eagle Environmental Services
- Administrative Assistant at Ward Pratz & Associates P.A
3 years, 10 months at this Job
- High school or equivalent
I multi-tasked in almost all aspects of the business, including office systems and contract presentation. I learned new software and websites in order to support the operations.
- Business Support Specialist at Carlin Group
- Administrative Assistant at Safe Harbor Wealth Management
- Administrative / Sales Assistant at Skyline Steel Corporation
- Technical Editor, Marketing Assistant/Sales, Field Coordinator/Account Manager at ASI Food Safety Consultants
11 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts - English
Manage processes to facilitate input of all tobacco product families into corporate system, working closely with Business
Support Manager and other key associates to accurately complete a high volume of sequential steps, ensuring all data aligns with system requirements, and enabling seamless processing through multiple systems and onto online and in- store retail channels.
• Ensure accuracy of standard and promotional deals into the appropriate systems by validating attributes such as correct unit cost, tax, discount percentage and retail price, minimizing revenue loss from erroneous data.
• Improved automation process 20% by correcting code issues that increased speed, maintenance and accuracy.
• Leverage self-empowerment by closing information gaps with colleagues and management to learn and complete all tasks accurately, resulting in 100% on time completion rate.
• Collaborate with vendors to process targeted products and enable high margin products to be properly positioned for maximum revenue.
• Took ownership of item management by ensuring complex tax data and product changes were processed. Exercised redundant verification protocol to guarantee accuracy and enable more items to meet deadlines.
• Developed effective time management strategies to maximize productivity and safeguard accuracy.
- Business Support Specialist (contract) at Volt Staffing/ SuperValu
- Carpet Cleaning Technician at Complete Carpet Care
- School Bus Driver at American Student Transportation
- Border Patrol Agent at United States Border Patrol
1 year at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts - Criminal Justice
Support internal positions by guiding customer interactions around policy and procedure, business development tactics and corporate responsibility measures.
- Business Support Specialist at Wells Fargo
- Email Specialist II at GAP Inc
- Coordinator at The Olive Branch Church
- Assistant General Manager at Pacific Coast Breaker
2 years, 9 months at this Job
- AA - Music Business
- AS - Social Sciences