Sr. Business System Analyst
Sr. Business System Analyst
- Sr. Business System Analyst at Sr. Business System Analyst
at this Job
- Bachelor's - nnnhgggg
Sr. Validation Analyst
Sr. Validation Analyst
- Sr. Business System Analyst at Sr. Business System Analyst
6 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - /////
Skill Voice is an IT consulting Firm and Handles In-house projects. As a Business System Analyst, worked with Business and IT teams in customizing Claims Management and Reconciliation (CMR), an application, for managing and processing patient claims. Patient's information, history about disease and medication is collected and stored in the CMR system.
• Project governance, including day-to-day management and resolution of risks, issues and dependencies.
• Followed Agile - Scrum methodology, was responsible for effective communication within the scrum teams.
• Provided training/induction/explanation to team to create clear and concise epics/stories.
• Prepared a Chart and Report on current Scrum status.
• Facilitated Scrum of Scrum for offshore teams in India. Assist the scrum master in Facilitating scrum ceremonies (grooming, sprint planning, retrospectives, daily stand-ups, etc.)
• Hand off the requirement and creating the solution as per stakeholder feedbacks.
• Estimations and resource identification for all Minor and Major releases.
• Analysis of the task like FRD and assigning to the offshore team member and assist the offshore team and review their prepared artifacts.
• Managed and optimized digital asserts using SITECORE.
• Demonstrated understanding of application design, development, testing, integration and support.
• Involved in Data Extraction, Transforming and Loading (ETL) using various tools such as SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS).
• Worked with complex SQL queries for data manipulations.
• Conducted Data analysis including creating tables, loading data in the tables, accessing databases, and wrote SQL queries to analyze the data.
• Handled tasks like reviewing, maintaining and highlighting the changes in project plan.
• Interacted with developers to report data related to bugs and re-tested the fixed issues.
• Planned, scheduled, and controlled projects based on plans and requirements outlined by the business. Developed the project schedules, timelines for project delivery and milestone tracking using MS Project.
• Created and submitted weekly status report to the project manager.
• Identified training needs for the Scrum team and coordinating with the training department to successfully conduct training programs. Environment: MS Access, MS Visio, MS Project, MS Office, HTML, SQL, MS Access, Windows XP/2000, Mercury Quality Center
- Business System Analyst at Skill Voice Inc
- Business Analyst at Ascent HR
- IT Business Analyst at IGT Solutions
3 months at this Job
- Masters - MIS
- Bachelor's - Computer Science
Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield is New Jersey's leading healthcare insurer and has seven state wide locations. The company has over 5000 employees and more than 3.7 million members in all 22 counties. The objective of the project at Mount Sinai Health Systems is to have a Business System Analyst (BSA) assigned to Behavioral Health projects. The BSA is responsible for gathering requirements and documents them into predefined documents such as Planning approximation (PA), Business Requirements Document (BRD), Requirement Management Plan (RMP), Requirement Traceability Matrix (RTM) and User Acceptance Testing (UAT) plan documents among others. Responsibilities:
➢ Liaison between Business Leads and Technical Teams across all levels managing requirements and team expectations.
➢ Displayed Strong time management, goals setting and task prioritization abilities to ensure project delivery.
➢ Report Project Status and communicate issues on a timely basis to the Project Manager to ensure everything is on track.
➢ Facilitate JAD sessions to understand the requirements for the Behavioral Health (BH) Project. Responsible for completing the Planning approximation (PA), Business Requirements Document (BRD), Requirement Management Plan (RMP), Requirement Traceability Matrix (RTM) and User Acceptance Testing (UAT) plan for the project.
➢ Facilitate group sessions to understand the requirements for the letters. Created spreadsheet to document the all the letter rules that would need to be updated in Care Radius to get the modified/updated letters as per Business Teams. Methodology/Technologies: SharePoint, PowerPoint, Excel, Word, Visio, Use Cases
- Business System Analyst at Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield
- HIE/Business Analyst at Mount Sinai Health Systems
- Business Analyst at Florida Blue, FL
- Business Lead Analyst at Hewlett Packard/State of Ohio
1 year, 1 month at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Biotechnology
- High School Diploma
Served as senior Viewpoint ERP business system analyst in SQL database application
system, performed duties that included user profiles and system security settings, maintaining and supporting application system running, applying patches, software
installing and upgrades, designing, maintaining.
• Analyzing and troubleshooting ERP application user and system issues, found root causes to provide technical solutions, tuning and implementing system performance. Responsible for helpdesk and on call technical support, managing system reports, writing script files to find and correct data issues, ensure business rule and workflow changes.
• Developing reports using SSRS and/or Crystal Reports against SQL Server database to meet business requirements and need.
• Develop, implement and optimize stored procedures, triggers, functions and SQL Agent Jobs using T-SQL.
• Familiar with Accounting / HR/ Payroll/ Finance module, support customer audit by providing requested data, report in timely manner.
• Creating and setting up ODBC database connections to importing, converting and transferring large data files in databases.
• Supported applications interface between ADP, Sale Force, Cor360 and ERP applications.
• Monitor and maintain system health and security using Spotlight.
- Business System Analyst at Universal Plant Services
- Internship in University Computing & Telecommunications at University of Houston-Clear Lake
7 years at this Job
- MS in Management Information Systems - Management Information Systems
- BS - Economy Management
Please contact for complete profile
• Total 9+ years of experience as an analyst in IT industry to meet the organizational goals and objectives successfully.
• Played as a Business System Analyst II role for Business Lending Integration Readiness & Services team of Regions Financial Corporation.
• Worked on projects for Regions such as Commercial Credit Origination and Lending system - a software developed in Salesforce Cloud (CRM) application and, Business Connects (BC) - Commercial Loan Origination web application.
• Performed Business System Quality Analyst role for Customer Portal, Health care, eCommerce, Brokerage applications, followed for the product quality and releases.
• Expert in business process engineering and (Agile-scrum, Waterfall) software development life cycle, including analysis, design, development, testing and implementation of software applications.
• Well versed in all phases of the Software Testing Life Cycle (STLC) and Defect Management cycle.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Test manager (MTM), Visual Studio Team Foundation server (VSTS) web, JIRA, HP Quality Center 10, Application Life Cycle Management (ALM) for testing execution &
• Proven ability to grasp business needs; translate them into clear, concise specifications; and develop & execute detailed test scripts to ensure the trouble-free releases.
• Performed functionality testing, System integration testing, manual QA regression testing, ad-hoc testing, exploratory testing, positive and negative testing, end -to- end system testing etc and ensured defect free software for Web and Mobile applications
• Collaborated with diverse group such as business analyst, functional analyst, developers, programmer analyst and other internal/external team members of the project as needed to bring the software into production.
• Identified business requirements (e.g., needs, objectives, functions, features, input and output).
• Coordinate integration of solutions with existing applications; identify and resolve existing conflicts to ensures compatibility.
• Also executed automation test scripts by using Unified Functional Test automation software (UFT), tracked for the quality and reported the testing status.
• Identified any possible automation testing opportunities and assisted the automation testing team in offshore and onshore.
• ensured defect free software.
• Effectively executed automation test scripts by using Unified Functional Test automation software (UFT), tracked for the quality and reported the testing status.
• As a team member, worked with onshore and offshore manual QA testing team, by providing application knowledge, test plan creation, testing strategies, tests scripts development, test cases execution, documentations support, resolutions as needed etc.
• Supported to User Acceptance testing team (UAT) as required for each monthly release to identify test scenarios and to develop test scripts for performance testing.
• Continuously assisted to Production team for the successful implementation of the software into production environment
• Created defect documentation (bug tickets) for identified software failures Critical/High/Low) and reported defects metrices to management and, tracking them for software quality.
• Coordinated the installation of application enhancements/releases of new applications.
• Presented daily, weekly & monthly testing status report for progress tracking purposes and to identify the risks and tracked for resolutions.
Please contact for complete profile
- Business System Analyst at
at this Job
• Business system analysis as product owner for B2B web site, WMS and logistic, eProcurement
• Implement AI and BI solutions for predicting product sales trend, identifying potential customers and products customers looking for
• Provide IT digital solutions to E-commerce, B2B marketing and sales processes
• Manage software projects onsite and offsite teams Key projects include: Personalization Web Contents and Service Interaction, CRM for Sales, Product sale trend prediction, Online Quote Request and Ordering, Order Approval Online, 2-Step Authentication and Use AI in Fraudulent Control for Net Terms, Once off Courtesy Checkout, BI reporting.
- Manager, Business System Analyst at Newegg Business Inc
- Senior Director, IT at Sino Dynamic Solution Limited
- Senior Director of IT Project at Jointech Software Limited
- Senior Manager of IT at DB Schenker China Limited
1 year, 11 months at this Job
- Grad Dip - Marketing
- Master of Information Technology - Information Technology
- Bachelor of Science
CIGNA is one of the largest medical insurance companies in United States. CIGNA has been delivering the great innovative health care products, services and information to help our customers improve their health and well-being. The Project overview was to enable go to market features. Cigna Project goal was to enable and make available all required business data for CIGNA East and West. Project requirement was to bring pharmacy, medical, claims, customer, clients and benefits services, Guidewire, INS Rx, SCO Insights, Specialty Rx cost savings, 90 Day Retail, Advantage Drug List, Exclusive Specialty Rx, Client Discount Pricing Tool, Ecommerce portal for Online Order fulfillment. This project also covered the integration of order management to Supply Chain systems including Warehouse management, Product return's management and communication with the 3rd party vendors where the products will be shipped to the customer directly by the vendor. MAC List via Drug Catalog Rx RDS views, Rx IT, Maintenance Drug Indicator, PPACA Individual and Family Group data to CIGNA from upstream channel sources and make available in CCW for downstream consumers to use data for outbound reporting needs. Responsibilities Environment: Agile Rally, Microsoft Access, CRM Dynamics, Teradata, SQL, MS-Project, MS-Office , MS Visio, MS Word, MS Excel, Crystal Reports, Share Point (version control), MS PowerPoint, ALM Automation, Tableau.
• Managed CIGNA's agile product development requirement for CIGNA to make available all business required data for reporting needs.
• Implemented product road map based on business features needs through product increment planning participation and product management.
• Managed On shore and offshore Scrum Master, Data Analyst, Business Analyst and Quality Analyst for product road map deliverables for go to market features.
• Actively participated with Agile Released Train Engineer, Agile Coaches to understand business goals, target and budget spending for product development and planning.
• Agile Epic Level Features product planning purpose, developed Sprint planning User Stories, Prioritization of user story and features.
• Re-engineered guidewire process for billing, collections and benefits for CIGNA's central system.
• Guided and mentored team for User Story Grooming, Planning, Spike Analysis, List of Business Attributes, create/update data model, design, source to target mapping, Build and Unit Test, Sys Test, Int Test, Business Acceptance Testing and Acceptance Criteria with purpose.
• Identified List of business data attributes and create/enable cross linkages between claims, pharmacy, medical, clinical domains.
• Extensively participated with daily scrum calls with team and make sure product is being developed as per expectations.
• Successfully delivered Pharmacy Product release 1 for customer, clients and benefits from Product Increment Planning.
• Responsible for weekly, bi-weekly and monthly meetings with team for product planning development and deliverables as per business consumer needs.
• Designed Use Case and User Stories as per Business user needs and requirements.
• Created project specific artifacts like meeting notes, Business User Stories, Business Req Documents, and functional Requirement docs.
• Provided requirement data format for CRM Dynamics business reports to stake holders and business user.
• Actively participated in Product Increment for business requirement workshops/ agile project meetings.
• Analysed Pros and Cons of project development and risk analysis.
• Developed user stories as per Business attributes
• Designed use cases to support user goals and behaviours. Authored and Co-Authored BRD and FRD for business user. Ability to take ownership for assigned tasks and deliver on schedule.
• Agile Software Development Life Cycle health care domain expertise. Cross functional linkages with Medicaid, Medicare, Provider, Benefits.
• Cross Functional linkages using FileNet Business Process Framework (BPF) reporting needs and decision making solutions.
• Developed and Implemented User Web Services front end development requirement like mobile app, applications.
• Demonstrated expertise in user story definition, preliminary design wire framing and conceptual feasibility.
• Weekly touch base meeting with Scrum master, PO, DA and BA for any existing issue resolution and help team for efficient deliverable performance productivity.
• Sent out Business User Communication channel after each product development releases with Business and Technical details to users.
• Analyzed and Identify existing production issue and fix those issue to make available data requirements for consumer to use.
• Design document for review by data analysts and quality assurance analysts that will serve as a basis for writing ETL code and designing test plans.
• Extensively worked in Conducting Gap analysis, System analysis, and data analysis.
• Responsible for cost estimation and timelines for various Business Intelligence reports.
• Participated successful Business Acceptance Testing such as Business sources data consistency, Critical data elements validations, Referential Integrity, Sample data validation, Enterprise Code Confirmation, Cross Reference Data validation, Business attributes validations, Count Check, Minus Query etc.
• Architected framework for MDM and data warehouse solutions to provide DataMart solutions on Policy, claim and risk analysis.
• Tested the Members, Claims, Providers and Services in Facets.
• Worked on projects independently and also managed a Facets testing effort.
• Defined the test criteria, project schedules and base lined the Test Plan with the help of project meetings and walkthroughs.
• Validated the member group, subgroup, class codes and billing entity information in Facets application
• Developed the strategy for developing and implementing new EDI (HL7 and X12) interfaces and converting historical clinical and data.
• Worked on Claim processing system (Professional, Institutional, Pharmaceutical Claims)
• Extracted the Business Requirements from the end users keeping in mind their need for the application and prepared Business Requirement Documents (BRD) using Rational Requisite Pro.
• Created workflow diagrams, and flowcharts using MS Visio, which were used to diagrammatically represent the process of placing a request and getting approved or rejected.
• Wrote Test Plans in MS Word for Manual Testing, System Testing, Integration Testing, Performance Testing, Regression Testing & reviewed their consistency with the business requirements
• Extensively worked in preparing the EDI transmission files, dropping them in Inbound, Outbound Interfaces and validate the data according to our test scenarios.
CIGNA is one of the largest medical insurance companies in United States. CIGNA has been delivering the great innovative health care products, services and information to help our customers improve their health and well-being. The Project overview was to enable go to market features. Cigna Project goal was to enable and make available all required business data for CIGNA East and West. Project requirement was to bring pharmacy, medical, claims, customer, clients and benefits services, Guidewire, INS Rx, SCO Insights, Specialty Rx cost savings, 90 Day Retail, Advantage Drug List, Exclusive Specialty Rx, Client Discount Pricing Tool, Ecommerce portal for Online Order fulfillment. This project also covered the integration of order management to Supply Chain systems including Warehouse management, Product return's management and communication with the 3rd party vendors where the products will be shipped to the customer directly by the vendor. MAC List via Drug Catalog Rx RDS views, Rx IT, Maintenance Drug Indicator, PPACA Individual and Family Group data to CIGNA from upstream channel sources and make available in CCW for downstream consumers to use data for outbound reporting needs.
Environment: Agile Rally, Microsoft Access, CRM Dynamics, Teradata, SQL, MS-Project, MS-Office , MS Visio, MS Word, MS Excel, Crystal Reports, Share Point (version control), MS PowerPoint, ALM Automation, Tableau.
- Business System Analyst at Cigna
- Business Analyst at Horizon BlueCross BlueShield of NJ
- IT Analyst (BREC) & ITCI & ITD Team at Cleveland Clinic Foundation
4 years, 8 months at this Job
- BS - Computer Science
Project Description: The scope of the project was to build a platform for an application, which the client was having problem keeping up with the business agility and scalability is crucial to an e-commerce success. The platform was able to keep up with the shifts of the current fashion seasons, changes in the customer preference and launches of the marketing, promotions, as the internal stakeholder pushed technology for new way to innovate the customer experience by using Einstein Recommendation, Einstein Vision, Einstein Bot. Scalability and performance were also essential to reliably handle the seasonal traffic where the bulk of the sales revenue were generated by using Sales cloud and Marketing cloud.
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Facilitated with the subject matter experts, project managers and process analyst to understand the business process of the Supply Chain Channel by gathering business requirements and identified enhancements.
• Conducted GAP analysis by identifying the AS-IS and TO-BE business process models and process flows and helped Product owner in research reducing gap between the business requirements in order to achieve them.
• Facilitated with stakeholders, clients, customers and developers for collaborative meeting and workshop.
• Created Data lineage report and mapping of importing salesforce contacts centralized technical documentation at one place to drive transparency and defining a process timeline with the help of Lucid Charts.
• Designed Business Process Model Diagrams like Use Case Diagrams, Activity Diagram and Sequence Diagram.
• Assisted Product Owner to manage the Product Backlog (PB) and Release Backlog to meet the sprint goal.
• Experience in defining the acceptance criteria, Definition of Done and Definition of Ready for user stories.
• Generated Dynamic Reports with the help of Tableau for visualization of dashboard data for customer conversion.
• Used Atlassian JIRA to maintain and track the requirements and the changes according to the scope.
• Performed Extract, Transformation and Load (ETL) process using different data sources into one integrated PostgreSQL Database system on the application platform (Transformation, performed include Sorter, Filter, Source Analyzer, Aggregators, Joiners, Normalizer, Lookup, Stored Procedures, Expression and Router)
• Performed Application Programming Interface (APIs) documentation using the Swagger Editor, Swagger UI and CodeGen tool by analyzing different point of exchange and communicated it with the developers.
• Tested APIs using POSTMAN tool to check if API's exchange the data correctly in JSON, XML format.
• Used MuleSoft API manager as Any-Point of Exchange to integrate current system with Salesforce CRM by making the REST's Bulk API calls to upload the data and Lighting Bolt to the fetch the data from Salesforce.
• Assisted the admins in using the Einstein Analytics to create application dashboards and pre-built data sets in the salesforce, lenses to explore the data sets within the Salesforce.com (SFDC).
• Assisted in documenting the tickets generated by the Einstein Bot are recorded in the Service Cloud, and analyzed the reports generated in the Sales Cloud regarding the customer service experience.
• Managed the Requirement Traceability Matrix (RTM), assisted in writing test cases, writing the Test Scenario creation of the Test plans, and update the requirements accordingly when the test cases are completed.
• Facilitated User Acceptance Testing (UAT) testing and actively participated and facilitated in testing of the system during the smoke tests, Black box testing and regression testing and worked on bug life cycle using JIRA.
• Collaborated with testing team in automating the testing with the help of Selenium and documenting in JIRA. Environment: Scrum, Salesforce, JIRA 7, Confluence, Tableau 10, Lucid charts, MY SQL, SOA, Bulk API, REST, Balsamiq, MS office suite (MS Word, MS Excel, PowerPoint), MS Visio, Apache Kafka=, Postman, Swagger.
- Sr. Business System Analyst at Macy's
- Sr. Business system Analyst at Papa John's International
- Business system Analyst at Meijer
- Business Analyst at Infovision Software Pvt. Ltd
9 months at this Job
- Bachelor's in Engineering - Mechanical Engineering
• SFDC requirement elicitation and coached junior business analyst in converting business requirements to technical specifications, designing the solution and work closely with Stakeholders, Architects, Developers and Deployment teams.
• Implemented the requirements for users and customers on Salesforce's Force.com IDE Plugin using Eclipse.
• Managing users, Public Groups, Profiles, and Roles within the Salesforce CRM, this involved designating access to the applicable user within the user hierarchy.
• Created Formula Fields, Validation Rules, Workflows and approvals, Process builders for the flexibility and functionality of force platform application and to help automate the different types of actions based on organization processes.
• Worked with integrating Salesforce with 3rd party systems using web services and App exchange for greater usability.
• Worked with integration platforms, API integrations SOAP, REST with other systems for extracting the data from the homegrown applications by using the homegrown web services.
• Worked closely with Java development team in Agile Environment to build and support current dashboards and portals.
• Supporting the Sales cloud implementation, Service cloud modules, Salesforce SF1, Client interfacing, Chatter when converting leads and dealing with cases for company wide discussions.
• Worked with development and deployment of code through changesets from sandbox to production environments.
• Designed and created reports to determine most popular items by age range, geography and profession and other parameters to make informed decisions on inventory.
• Used SOQL & SOSL Queries with consideration to governor limits for data manipulation needs of the application using platform database objects and to support various item level analytics on database objects.
• Hands on experience on Salesforce Lightning for Customizing Reports and Dashboards for business use.
• Used Data Loader for insert, update and bulk import or export of data from SalesforceS Objects Used it to read, extract, and load data from a comma separated value (CSV) file.
• Used Force.com developer toolkit including Apex Classes, Apex Triggers, Visualforce pages to help in the development of custom business logic.
• Integrated the web services by generating the necessary stubs from the WSDL files for extracting the data from the home
• grown applications by using the homegrown web services.
• Designed the Test Cases in SOAPUI for API testing, Test Plans for all the processes using CONFLUENCE and tracked defects on JIRA, hence was part of Black Box Testing, and was part of Interface Testing, System Testing.
• Used CUCUMBER for Behavior Driven Development and used MAVEN to build the project and connect it to JENKINS CI Tool. Environment: Agile Scrum,Eclipse,Force.com IDE, Workbench, Explorer, Jenkins, JIRA/Confluence, Oracle Database server11g,Amazon DynamoDB(AWS),.Net framework 4.5,Maven,Custom Import Wizard, Apex Data loader,MS Windows, LINUX, Salesforce integration tools, Connect offline, ApexExplorer, Cucumber, Apex Classes/Controllers, Test Classes, Apex Triggers, Visualforce (Pages, Component & Controllers),Standard objects, Workflow & Approvals, SOQL, SOSL, Custom objects, SControls, Analytic Snapshots, SOAPUI, Sandbox environments.
- Sr.Business System Analyst at Background Checks (Texas)
- Business Analyst at University of North Carolina at Charlotte UNCC
- Business Analyst / Project Co-Ordinator at Atos IT Solutions and Services
1 year, 4 months at this Job