Developed and executed Salesforce project plans while driving projects to completion on time, within scope and under budget.
● Worked cross-functionally with key functional leaders and stakeholders to develop and implement new business processes.
● Gathered and documented client's business process objectives and translated them into project requirements while managing scope changes, project phases and project timeline.
● Implemented workflows, process builders, approval processes, sharing rules in Salesforce Sales Cloud and Service Cloud.
- Salesforce Business Systems Analyst/Project Manager at IT Salesforce Business Systems Analyst/Project Manager
- Salesforce Administrator/ Senior Salesforce Business Systems Analyst at IBM Corporation
- Salesforce Business Analyst/Project Manager at Helio IT Consulting, Tel-Aviv
1 year, 2 months at this Job
- B.A. - Economics
SENIOR BUSINESS SYSTEMS ANALYST/ BUSINESS APPLICATIONS SUSTAINMENT TEAM LEAD
• Acted as the application subject matter expert for a mixed portfolio (18) Disney Enterprise Applications which included: Corporate IT, Corporate Legal, Corporate Brand, Disney (ABC) Media and Corporate Finance.
• Managed and provided support for 10+ Salesforce.com applications across multiple Disney business groups; which included workflow design, UI configuration, change set migrations and troubleshooting issues and providing resolution.
• Managed and coordinated the day to day activities, work assignments and delivered solutions for (8) offshore vendor support team members to ensure system solutions are functional, current and that service levels and deadlines are met with all stakeholders as needed to accomplish tasks in a timely manner.
• Conducted regular touch base/awareness meetings with business/technical team members to maintain relevant and current communications regarding in flight projects, work items, and issues to ensure adequate support of all user systems and assigned work objectives.
• Assisted various business groups with onboarding new/existing applications for sustainment; stood up technical environments (ex: acquisition of application/database server, determined appropriate configuration .single node, high availability, disaster recovery etc.).
• Migrated and implemented new and modified application designs, business rules and workflow processes for various Disney business groups
• Worked with various Disney business groups to capture and prepare business, functional and technical requirements documentation for small, medium and large scale projects , as well as minor enhancements
• Managed and coordinated application upgrades for small and medium size applications
• Provided consultation and end user support for Tier 2 and Tier 3 level UI to presentation layer production related issues.
• Coordinated ongoing, daily, monthly, quarterly and annual technical system-based and program related maintenance
• Maintained and prioritized system and program maintenance schedule for updates and support required at specific times throughout the year.
• Coordinated and participated in the technical recovery of major system outages, intertacted with various stakeholders including external vendors and outsourced service delivery teams.
• Responsible for overseeing vendor/partners in the timely resolution of incidents/problems/requests, ensuring service level and quality targets were met.
• Partnered with the application security team on the implementation of "security by design," ensuring that all solutions met security standards
• Coordinated, managed and participated in DEV/Unit Testing and User Acceptance testing; including writing test cases, and test results documentatio.
- SENIOR BUSINESS SYSTEMS ANALYST at The Walt Disney Company (Corporate) - Enterprise Business Systems (EBS)
- SENIOR BUSINESS SYSTEMS ANALYST at Union Bank
- SENIOR BUSINESS SYSTEMS ANALYST at The City of Long Beach
- SENIOR BUSINESS SYSTEMS ANALYST / INCIDENT MANAGEMENT TEAM LEAD at DirecTV Information Technology
4 years, 9 months at this Job
- A.A. - Merchandising / Marketing
With 10 years of experience in the Information Technology industry, Sirisha Marupaka has a wide range of experience in business systems analysis providing cross-functional, multi-dimensional project and account management support by presenting, documenting, modifying, testing and implementing business technology solutions. IZ0-047 oracle database sql expert certified business analyst with extensive business systems and data analysis experience. CGI Experience Senior Business Systems Analyst (CGI Federal) January 2010 - Present
- Senior Business Systems Analyst at CGI Federal
11 years, 9 months at this Job
- MS - Computer Science and Software Engineering
- Bachelors - Computer Applications
• Responsibilities: Partner with Engineers and Business Partners to define new business opportunities leveraging new, innovative and low cost technical solutions.
• Lead and help design current and future state for Marketing and Customer Data Management
• Develop and own marketing systems and data management roadmap to maximize capabilities of current systems and minimize system and process redundancy.
• Develop TCO and ROI analysis to drive and prioritize business needs.
• Identify business and system requirements for full conversion from homegrown agent desktop to Salesforce.
• Develop and lead new strategic reporting strategy for member services to measure new KPI's for Salesforce Implementation.
• Lead Strategic Reporting Initiative
• Business Systems Analyst for Salesforce Deployment/Conversion (Communities, Service, Marketing, Social)
• Salesforce End User Training
• Mentor and develop junior level BA's
- Senior Business Systems Analyst at Ancestry
- Director, Technology and Process Improvement at Generics Financial Systems
- Senior Business Analyst, Downstream IT Operations, Marketing & Sales at
- at McKesson Corp
2 years, 11 months at this Job
- Masters of Science - Management Information Systems
- Bachelors of Science - Management Information Systems
Advanced through several promotions, culminating in Business Systems Analyst IV, working with our Material Execution System known as FlexFlow, which is used on the shop floor throughout the facility.
• Provided technical perspective to project management and engineering teams, assisting in research, design, development, documentation and rollout of customizations.
• Day to day support for end users and internal management teams after rollout.
• Translating of customer needs into tangible, elegant and quality code base to meet their needs.
• Creation of custom applications used throughout the shop floor and warehouse to help reduce turn around times and labor costs.
- Business Systems Analyst IV at Flex/Flextronics
- at Flex/Flextronics
- Business Systems Analyst I - III at Flex/Flextronics
- Shop floor Support Technician at Flex/Flextronics
4 years, 2 months at this Job
- High school
Promoted to position as Senior Business Systems Analyst. Coordinated with the business product owner in driving projects to implement the following major enhancements to the Checkpoint Learning platform:
• Integration of Google Analytics to the Checkpoint Learning platform
• Creation of Package Management Tool for subscription bundles
• Addition of calendar to search results for live event products
• CPL 'Facelift' Project - Transform and streamline an outdated Checkpoint Learning platform UI so that the user's experience is brought up to modern standards.
• 'Professional Development Learning Plans' Project - Creation of online learning plans consisting of self-study and webinar products that provides the customer with a list of products that can consumed to achieve a particular level of proficiency in a tax and accounting field of study.
• Integration of CPL 'Compliance Tracker' into LearnLive platform.
- Senior Business Systems Analyst at THOMSON REUTERS
- Business Systems Analyst at AMR CORPORATION
- Designer, Interactive Course Design & Development at Flagship University
- Administrator & Designer, Curriculum Course Development at Flagship University
at this Job
- - Music Education
* Responsible for all Business Systems Analyst tasks while taking on management duties. * Provide management and supervisory direction to the Business System Analysts (BSA's). * Provide comprehensive consultation to administrative units, information technology (IT) management and high level technical staff members through all phases of enterprise application design, development and processes. * Create and maintain project plans to allow for multiple technical projects within the ERP to be prioritized and completed simultaneously within budget and by their scheduled completion date while ensuring that all mandatory updates are tested and implemented as needed. * Work with Programmer Leads and DBA to determine the best tools to deploy all newly designed business processes.
- Senior Business Systems Analyst at The University of Toledo
- Business Systems Analyst at The University of Toledo
- Payroll Manager at The University of Toledo
- ERP - Human Resource Team Member at Main Campus
2 years, 7 months at this Job
- BBA - Human Resource Personnel Management
Two PNC Plaza - Tech Tower 620 Liberty Avenue
Pittsburgh, PA 15222-2729 Department: Asset Management Group - IT
Title: Business Systems Analyst
• Elicit requirements from the lines of business and operations teams for large budget projects.
• Work with developers to answer questions on the requirements.
• Assisted in SQL development to produce the correct report output.
• Learned the database table layouts and relationships between them for the three applications I supported.
• Coordinate SIT and UAT testing.
• Worked with third party vendors to assist them to understand the project requirements and learned the functionality of their systems for integration to the PNC Vested Interest applications.
• Worked with off shore PNC development and testing resources.
• Track defects in ALM
• Coordinate turnover meetings with the line of business and the developers.
- Business Systems Analyst at ConsultUSA, PNCBANK
- Sr. IT Business Analyst at General Nutrition Centers
- Release Manager/Sr. IT Business Analyst at First Niagara/KeyBank
- at First Niagara/KeyBank
1 year, 1 month at this Job
- MS - Data Analytics for Enterprise Systems
- MBA - TM, Masters of Business Administration and Technology Management
- BS - Computer Information Systems
- AS - Computer Information Systems Specialist
Extensive/diversified work history spanning 37 years crossing multiple sectors including: 23-years active military service, 8-years in government and military contracting, and 6-years working in commercial business industries. Filled both staff and headquarters (HQ) level positions with the Army's Surface Deployment Distribution Command (SDDC) and HQ US Transportation Command (USTC). Previous positions: Business Systems Analysis, Functional and Business Systems Analytics, QCT Testing, Training and Development, Documentation Design, Technical Writing, as well as Change Management and Communications. Security Clearance NACI Secret: Valid through 2020
The Brixton Group LLC Feb 2016 - October 2018 9935 Rea Rd. #230 Charlotte, NC 28277
Business Systems Analyst
• Facilitated the tracking of warrants, through database validation and reoccurring maintenance.
• Maintained data integrity for state-wide judicial records, court proceedings, and legal processes.
• Authored training documentation/guidance provided organizational development and training.
• Provided 24/7 systems support to Law Enforcement, Magistrates, and elected judicial officials.
• Agile environment worked with stakeholders, identified solutions, and launched enhancements.
• Central contact for deconflicting incorrectly charged offenders and resolving them in the system.
• Analyzed requirements and developed user stories that facilitated targeted developer solutions.
• Provided post implementation follow up support to advocates, clerks, and other judicial officials.
• Created, tracked, and resolved tickets for technical issues, glitches, and system error messages.
- Business Systems Analyst at The Brixton Group
- Technical Writing and Communications at Preferred Resources Inc
- Technical Writer/Documentation Design at Centene Corporation
- Change Management (CM) Implementation Manager at iBridge Solutions LLC
2 years, 8 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Business Information Systems
- A.S. - Clinical Healthcare Management
Lead weekly elaboration sessions with business owners and stakeholders, documented and reviewed meeting minutes and created user stories based on requirements for development in Rally.
● Mapped and created ACORD (Insurance Standard) XML to client specific XML as well as created and defined values for the corresponding XML/XML mappings. Attended governance meetings for newly defined values.
● Identified core gaps in the current systems that impacted business requirements and proceeded to present potential system design solutions to the business stakeholders as well as to the project Architect using context diagrams and flow charts.
● As the only Business Systems Analyst on the team, held training sessions for the Associate BA as well as the BA Lead in the systems architecture of the project as well as the history and structure of XML and how it applies to the project.
● Trained by the project Product Owner in PO responsibilities. Assumed responsibility and ownership of Story Refinements/Agendas and Backlog maintenance as well as named the SME at a Feature level for several pivotal technical and business features.
● Cultivated a friendly work environment through team events in order to facilitate better and more open communication, greater teamwork and ultimately lower risk of miscommunication and defects between business, system and development teams.
● Tested development work in SOAPUI following the end of each iteration. Reviewed previous iteration work to upper level business owners in order to demo technical accomplishments in a business friendly way.
- Sr. Business (Systems) Analyst at Accenture
- Business Systems Analyst at Revature
- Financial Consultant at Strategic Financial Solutions LLC
- Financial Advisor at Foresters Financial
11 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts in Psychology - Psychology